sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1152 users online including...
Antonioakb , DavidoosWef , Antoniovzm , Nymphadoraliz , Shawntzs , Stevendalo

7 members
1145 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Charles Hollingberry Era

Charles Hollingberry Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Charles Hollingberry [IC March 2097 - present; OOC November 2018 - present]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 11-14-2018, 10:31 PM

Default Office of Olly Emmons-Clarke

{Office of the Department Head}

The location of the Department Head's office has stayed the same, however, the interior has changed considerably. Not being one for excessive decorating, Olly chose a rather minimalistic approach with regard to furnishing the office, only setting up a couple of shelves, a simple office desk and a few chairs. The latter are neither particularly comfortable nor uncomfortable which should consequently make you feel welcome but not encourage you to stay too long if you're a visitor.

The only thing that might look a little out of place in an office setting is the crib standing by one of the windows. It is more often than not empty but might occasionally be occupied by Evie Sophie - Olly and Schuyler's daughter.

Remember to knock before entering!

OOC: Come play with me, whether it's a scheduled meeting or just your character wanting to ask or discuss something. As always, if you have any questions or want to discuss something OOC, just PM me (Lislchen).
Old 06-24-2019, 02:38 AM   #51 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Lucille.

It wasn't that Olly had forgotten about having asked her employee to drop by her office, it was more that time had simple got away from her and she hadn't expected Lucy to show up right this second. "Lucille, no, come in. Sit dow." She smiled at the younger woman and nodded to the chair across from her desk. Right, she should do this properly right?

So while she waited for Lucille to have a seat, Olly went into one of her drawers and pulled out her employee's file. There. Now.
Lucy sat down in the chair opposite the desk of her department head and clasped her hands together on her lap. She waited as Olly pulled out something from the drawer.
Old 07-03-2019, 02:35 PM   #52 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Lucy sat down in the chair opposite the desk of her department head and clasped her hands together on her lap. She waited as Olly pulled out something from the drawer.
You know those random moments where you just felt incredibly grown up for some reason? So grown up in fact that it almost feels like you're only playing a part? That that's not really your life, that that's not really you? Like you're only an actress in play and any minute now the director is going to yell at you for getting your lines wrong? Well, Olly was having one of those moments as she pulled out Lucille's file, set it on her desk and leaned back in her chair to look at her employee.

Alright.

She cleared her throat and forced a quick smile. "You did really good work over this past year, Lucille." Somehow when she'd promoted Katrina, Olly hadn't felt quite this awkward but she was trying to push past it. What is it that you SAID? She hated beating around the bush like this. So...yeah, she just wouldn't. "So I'd like to promote you to Botanist." There you go.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}
Old 07-04-2019, 04:41 AM   #53 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
You know those random moments where you just felt incredibly grown up for some reason? So grown up in fact that it almost feels like you're only playing a part? That that's not really your life, that that's not really you? Like you're only an actress in play and any minute now the director is going to yell at you for getting your lines wrong? Well, Olly was having one of those moments as she pulled out Lucille's file, set it on her desk and leaned back in her chair to look at her employee.

Alright.

She cleared her throat and forced a quick smile. "You did really good work over this past year, Lucille." Somehow when she'd promoted Katrina, Olly hadn't felt quite this awkward but she was trying to push past it. What is it that you SAID? She hated beating around the bush like this. So...yeah, she just wouldn't. "So I'd like to promote you to Botanist." There you go.
Lucy actually beamed for what was probably the first time ever in her life. "Really? I am really honoured that you think so highly of my work. I would love to work as a Botanist. Thank you."
Old 07-05-2019, 02:02 PM   #54 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Lucy actually beamed for what was probably the first time ever in her life. "Really? I am really honoured that you think so highly of my work. I would love to work as a Botanist. Thank you."
...the look on Lucille's face made her feel like a proud mother hen for some reason.

"Yeah?" Olly smiled back at her before remembering that she was still Lucy's boss and also an adult. "Good, I will send you your new contract to look over but congratulations. I'll update your file right away, then." As in...right now. That seemed appropriate, yeah? So without further ado, she went ahead and added a few notes to Lucille's personnel file.

"Thank you."

Old 07-05-2019, 03:43 PM   #55 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

Quote:
...the look on Lucille's face made her feel like a proud mother hen for some reason.

"Yeah?" Olly smiled back at her before remembering that she was still Lucy's boss and also an adult. "Good, I will send you your new contract to look over but congratulations. I'll update your file right away, then." As in...right now. That seemed appropriate, yeah? So without further ado, she went ahead and added a few notes to Lucille's personnel file.

"Thank you."

"Thank you so much. I look forward to signing the new contract. I'm going to be grabbing a tea from the cafe so we'll meet there?" Lucy started to get up from her chair but paused.

"My apologies. Is there anything else or am I allowed to leave?"
Old 01-15-2020, 12:07 AM   #56 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
Default Current Timeline

Olly had come to work early, hoping to get here before everyone else to get a quick nap some work in. Stifling a yawn against the back of her hand, she stepped out of the elevator on the fourth floor (it was probably the first time she'd had the elevator to herself) and worked hard on not literally dragging her feet as she walked over to her office. That wouldn't have been very boss-like and who knew, maybe some of her employees had got an even earlier start than her. Unlikely but possible.

So far so good though.

She stepped up to her office door without having run into anyone (thank Merlin) and pulled out her wand to unlock the door.

Olly was 100% going to blame it on her lack of sleep that she hadn't noticed the fact that her office door was in fact OPEN. Not completely but it was neither closed all the way nor was it locked.

Uh.

Had she forgotten to lock her door last night?

She doubted it. To be honest, she was sure that she had locked it before leaving for the day. After simply standing outside her office for a long moment, Olly eventually nudged her office door open and looked inside. Blame it on years at Hogwarts but she was instinctively a little anxious and sent a quick Homenum Revelio into the room. Without any sort of reaction. Right. That was probably just her paranoia speaking THANK YOU HOGWARTS!. Clearing her throat, Olly finally stepped inside and closed the door behind her.

Weird.

Old 10-23-2020, 01:02 AM   #57 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Patrick tried to stay calm as he entered the department. It wasn't too difficult to find but it sure made him nervous to be trying to find this place. Tugging on his shirt he took a deep breath outside of the office of his boss. Merlin he was not thrilled that his owl had taken the wrong letter. He felt like an absolute troll, and it was only made worse by the fact that his boss had yelled at him in writing.

Sighing he raised his hand to knock on the door. He could only hope that one Olly Emmons-Clarke would be understanding in what had happened....especially considering he had the actual completed application in his hand. Starting off on the wrong foot like this made him start to believe he would never get to play Quidditch too because he had already gotten on his bosses bad side.
Old 10-24-2020, 10:24 PM   #58 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
Default New year

Olly had successfully avoided talking to people (okay, most people) at the ministry orientation event. Being a mother of two most definitely worked in her favor when it came to social gatherings as well. It was the perfect excuse not to be around much. She could arrive late and leave early. Perfect.

Which was also partly why she hadn’t yet had the pleasure (?) of talking to her newest hire. Calyx she already knew and appreciated. But this other new employee (?), Patrick, she was not sure about at all. So this first day of work was going to be very interesting - assuming he was going to show up at all. Did he even want this job? After his application she was not sure about that at all. And she’d reserved the right to get rid of him again if he was as disappointing in person as he had been on paper.

As it were though Patrick was not on her mind per se as she was sitting at her desk. She had a lot of other things to think about too, naturally. Which was why she didn’t immediately think of him when she heard the knock on her door.

”Come in.”

Old 10-29-2020, 09:54 PM   #59 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Taking a deep breath and making sure his longer hair hadn't fallen into his face. Why didn't his parents prepare him for this kind of stuff? Although, he could suppose that it wasn't often that a person had their owl... and maybe even their mother take the wrong application. Sigh.

Upon entering the room he tried to look anything but extremely nervous. He could do this right? "Hello Ma'am" great his nerves had made his southern accent a bit stronger than it had become while in Massachusetts at school. He took a breath and continued, "I'm Patrick Dooley. One of your new, well I hope I'll still be considered, hires in the department." He tried not to wrinkle the papers that were in his hands. Those papers would tell her that he was a good student, passed all his owls and NEWTs with flying colors, had no prior crimes, that all around he was a good kid who just so happened to restart his application. Was he sweating? He sure hoped he wasn't.