Professors: 12

View Points

Members

There are 896 users online including...
hermionesclone , PhoenixRising , Veronaczp , Veronawlq

6 members
890 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Morgan P. Nickles Era

Morgan P. Nickles Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Morgan P. Nickles [IC January 2094 - December 2096; OOC October 2017 - October 2018]

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2017, 01:31 AM   #26 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She might have been nervous, why though, well she was nervous because she was asked to go to a really cool environmental conference that she had been reading about by Javier. She enjoyed her friendship with him and found him very interesting, to say the least, but she always had a tendency to feel awkward in social situations that did not involve animals and from what she read there weren't many animal related issues going on at this conference.

So she found something cute to wear, spend a bit longer on her makeup than usual and made her way to the area. What she wasn't expecting was protestors, but it looked as if they were leaving which was great because what a way to ruin something already than dealing with protestors and MLE. Looking around she spotted him and smiled. "Hey! You haven't been waiting long have you?" She didn't want to admit she was trying to look extra nice and took extra time, but she hated being late as well.
Javier did NOT like the look of those protestors. Merlin. Why did there have to be PROTESTORS here? What on Earth could they possibly have to complain about? Didn't like...everyone like Earth? And the planet? So help the unfortunate activist who tried to give him a pamphlet on global warming or some other nonsense...

OH! There was Khara! He turned to her and grinned, although he couldn't help but feel like something was off. Something was DIFFERENT. He wasn't sure what, though. "No, I haven't! Just got here actually. Haven't had enough time to get attacked by protestors, thank Merlin," he grumbled with a frown, glancing at the crowd out of the corner of his eye.

"You look nice," he added with a smile. That was what was different, wasn't it? She did something to her hair or something...

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Old 07-09-2017, 03:55 AM   #27 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

Javier did NOT like the look of those protestors. Merlin. Why did there have to be PROTESTORS here? What on Earth could they possibly have to complain about? Didn't like...everyone like Earth? And the planet? So help the unfortunate activist who tried to give him a pamphlet on global warming or some other nonsense...

OH! There was Khara! He turned to her and grinned, although he couldn't help but feel like something was off. Something was DIFFERENT. He wasn't sure what, though. "No, I haven't! Just got here actually. Haven't had enough time to get attacked by protestors, thank Merlin," he grumbled with a frown, glancing at the crowd out of the corner of his eye.

"You look nice," he added with a smile. That was what was different, wasn't it? She did something to her hair or something...

She might have slowed as she watched the activist, but not too much that she couldn't smile and be near him as they were gathering to leave. He hadn't been waiting on her well that was a plus. She would have hated to make him wait. "You don't think they will actually attack do you?" Without thinking she may have stepped even closer to him, "They come to the zoo at times. I mean not these ones, or maybe these ones, but they think what we do is horrible and harmful to animals. I just wish they realized how many creatures we save having them at the zoo. If people realized how many creatures would be fully extinct if it wasn't for us. No, of course, they don't, they just see us putting them in cages and allowing others to tap on the glass and watch them. It can be so frustrating at times." Oh, but she shouldn't be venting about that not when they were here for the environment and having fun.

His next words brought a blush to her cheeks. "Thank you, I guess I do clean up nicely when I'm not in that uniform and surrounded by nifflers." She couldn't help but laugh at herself and how ridiculously horrible she was out of her element. "You look very nice yourself." Though she always thought he looked nice.

"So what speakers are here today? Anything we should put on the must listen to list?" Not that she had a list, but there were some issues she had read in the paper that would be discussed that she wanted to make sure not to miss.
Old 07-23-2017, 01:56 AM   #28 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She might have slowed as she watched the activist, but not too much that she couldn't smile and be near him as they were gathering to leave. He hadn't been waiting on her well that was a plus. She would have hated to make him wait. "You don't think they will actually attack do you?" Without thinking she may have stepped even closer to him, "They come to the zoo at times. I mean not these ones, or maybe these ones, but they think what we do is horrible and harmful to animals. I just wish they realized how many creatures we save having them at the zoo. If people realized how many creatures would be fully extinct if it wasn't for us. No, of course, they don't, they just see us putting them in cages and allowing others to tap on the glass and watch them. It can be so frustrating at times." Oh, but she shouldn't be venting about that not when they were here for the environment and having fun.

His next words brought a blush to her cheeks. "Thank you, I guess I do clean up nicely when I'm not in that uniform and surrounded by nifflers." She couldn't help but laugh at herself and how ridiculously horrible she was out of her element. "You look very nice yourself." Though she always thought he looked nice.

"So what speakers are here today? Anything we should put on the must listen to list?" Not that she had a list, but there were some issues she had read in the paper that would be discussed that she wanted to make sure not to miss.
"I do think this is the only time I've ever seen you in something other than your uniform," Javi chuckled. He always associated Khara with the nifflers and animals and all that fun stuff. It was kind of cool that she always looked like she was going to go on safari or something.

He sighed and shook his head, casting another nasty look at the protestors who were gathering nearby. "They don't want to hear anything that might prove them wrong. As long as they don't bother me though," he grumbled with another heavy sigh.

"Oh, um...I haven't looked honestly,"
he chuckled. He hadn't really planned on LISTENING to any of the actual speakers. He was mainly here for food. And to be social and stuff.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Old 07-27-2017, 05:55 PM   #29 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

"I do think this is the only time I've ever seen you in something other than your uniform," Javi chuckled. He always associated Khara with the nifflers and animals and all that fun stuff. It was kind of cool that she always looked like she was going to go on safari or something.

He sighed and shook his head, casting another nasty look at the protestors who were gathering nearby. "They don't want to hear anything that might prove them wrong. As long as they don't bother me though," he grumbled with another heavy sigh.

"Oh, um...I haven't looked honestly,"
he chuckled. He hadn't really planned on LISTENING to any of the actual speakers. He was mainly here for food. And to be social and stuff.

"Oh" Well wasn't that unfortunate, she blushed deeply over this statement. That uniform was not flattering at all and she couldn't believe he had only ever seen her in it. "Well I can clean up nicely when I wanted. " Grinning she glanced around and put a hand on his arm.

"Maybe we should head inside." She really didn't want to have any issues with these people and she was ready to just enjoy the evening with him. She had to question her next thought though, she wondered if this was just a friendly evening or if it might have been a date, but no, it was just friends and she was going to enjoy being social.

"Well I was reading a bit about it and there are a few I would like to see if you wouldn't mind." She had the times written down, but if he didn't want to and just wanted to enjoy the other stuff she could do that as well.