sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1119 users online including...
Alexrut , Ronaldsnut , Juliapd , PhoenixRising

5 members
1114 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Regina Hawthorne's Reign > Term 47: September - December 2017

Term 47: September - December 2017 Term Forty-Seven: Drama on the Rise (Sept 2093 - June 2094)

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 04-16-2017, 09:50 PM

Default The Pathways

Banner credit: FwooperOnYourLeft

A set of paths link the Courtyard to almost every area of the Grounds. Walking upon these stone covered paths, lined with all sorts of trees is a lovely way to clear your mind after a long day of classes. This is a quiet area of the Grounds with the soft sound of leaves rustling in the wind or lightly crunching below your feet.

Take a walk with a friend, find an unoccupied bench to read a book, climb one of the many trees, smell the roses or play hide and seek in the thick vegetation. Be sure not to trample any of the flowers unless you personally want to hurt Mr. Baldvinsson’s feelings.

Doesn’t the air just seem fresher around here somehow?
Old 10-15-2017, 02:40 AM   #51 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by bone_baud10 View Post
A camera! Photography! How cool. Aymeric considered himself as an artistic person, therefore it was surprising to himself that he never thought of pursuing it. Or at least trying the whole concept of photography.

After shaking her hand he added to her remark, "I just think, it's quite unique. You know," he let out a shy smile, "I mean. Not a lot of people pursue photography, or show interest in it at all. But maybe that's just me being old-fashioned. I just think it's wicked." He was rambling to a stranger. But he was curious and fascinated so he couldn't help himself.

Now to the muses. It was the very reason he was out of the castle. "Well, I draw, paint and sculpt quite frequently," he paused and corrected himself, "On a daily basis, honestly. I've been doing so ever since I was little. But sometimes I run out of ideas so usually I go out and about and search for.. well.. a muse." He chuckled nervously to himself, he didn't share his interest to art with others. The Ravenclaw takes his art very personally.

Oh... her a name was Olivia, he should remember that.

"But your camera," he was rambling again, "It caught my eye because I usually draw... well nature... but photography. Well the whole concept is new to me. It's mechanical, it creates art in seconds unlike what I'm used to. Drawing cameras as well seems more of a challenge," he looked straight at the camera and examined, "Plenty of small yet important details." Various random ideas popped in his head, and he mumbled them out loud. He was talking but looked straight at her camera. She probably felt a bit awkward..

Aymeric looked back at the Gryffindor, with a facial expression of 'tamed-excitement'. "Excuse my monologue, I just get excited sometimes... by err..." his shyness began luring back, "New stuff." What in Merlin's Beard did that mean. Aymeirc scratched the back of his head nervously.
Old-fashioned? Wicked. "I guess you're..." She shook her head and was about to speak again but the boy was speaking once more. Oh. He was on a roll. Vi would just wait. So she continued to listen to him. Aymeric began speaking about drawing, painting, and sculpting? SCULPTING? That was so cool! She raised her eyebrows and then glanced at him with a small smile on her lips. She had always been amazed by how much skill went into sculpting.

With all this talk of Aymeric being drawn to nature and art and then relating that to cameras, Vi felt her head spinning. He had lost her. Yep totally lost her. Buuuut something ELSE had caught her eye from this whole interaction. Was this guy talking to her camera? Oh! And now he was looking at her again. She chuckled when he apologized about monologuing. "That's alright. It's nice to see someone really passionate about art. It sounds like you really love it," she smiled.

And about being old-fashioned? "And old-fashioned? Don't worry about that. I'm a kindred soul when it comes to being old-fashioned." Art, music, life. Everything. Glancing at her camera for a moment, she stopped herself from speaking anymore. She was about to offer him a go at his camera when a previous comment that he had mentioned had stopped her and caught her curiosity. ""You sculpt, paint, and draw. That's incredible. Not many people can do all three. And you said that you sculpt? How long have you been scultping for?"
Old 10-15-2017, 01:46 PM   #52 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

SPOILER!!: Kay!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Kay thought it over, running the suggested time in her head as she mentally checked her schedule. Winding down to the end of the week, there were less classes for her to teach. "That's perfect. Sometime around four or five?'' If she were honest, she didn't really want to be spending time with anyone. But if she didn't, everyone would still keep bugging her. As of late, she wanted to be alone.

Kaysha laughed quietly. "Silly Cami. Good old Muggle ways of communication can be easier, you know.'' Really, Muggles were simply brilliant coming up with their ways for getting by daily but what would happen if this was combined with magic? The possibilities would be endless! "How have you been otherwise? Life has been treating you good?"

Now it was Camilla's turn to think of that specific time slot. It took but a moment or so before she smiled brightly at Kay. "Between four and five would be perfect. Is there a place you would like to meet this time?" Spending time with her cousin was always something she liked doing even if it were just taking a walk around the ground like they were doing now. "Easy there, Cy, you're going to hurt yourself doing that," she sighed at her cruppie as he yipped and jumped around at one of the bushes tugging at the leash. "There must be a chipmunk or something hiding in under there that he wants to chase."

"I know, you're very much right." Being inside Hogwarts though where most muggle things didn't work outside of certain rooms she sometimes forgot. "I'll probably stop in sometime this week and look up a few things that I could use some ideas for." There were some upcoming lessons that she could really use some activities for. "I've been doing well for the most part, nothing worth complaining about. How have you been?" She cast a sideways glance at the younger women.

You are Bread!
Old 10-17-2017, 02:39 PM   #53 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Cami!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post

Now it was Camilla's turn to think of that specific time slot. It took but a moment or so before she smiled brightly at Kay. "Between four and five would be perfect. Is there a place you would like to meet this time?" Spending time with her cousin was always something she liked doing even if it were just taking a walk around the ground like they were doing now. "Easy there, Cy, you're going to hurt yourself doing that," she sighed at her cruppie as he yipped and jumped around at one of the bushes tugging at the leash. "There must be a chipmunk or something hiding in under there that he wants to chase."

"I know, you're very much right." Being inside Hogwarts though where most muggle things didn't work outside of certain rooms she sometimes forgot. "I'll probably stop in sometime this week and look up a few things that I could use some ideas for." There were some upcoming lessons that she could really use some activities for. "I've been doing well for the most part, nothing worth complaining about. How have you been?" She cast a sideways glance at the younger women.

"Somewhere outside would be perfect. It would give Cypress and Marshmallow lots of time and space to frisk about.'' Kay laughed her soft laugh at Cypress's antics. "He's so energetic. Would it be okay for you to let him off of his leash? Unless you think he'll run off and make us play hide-and-seek with him.''

Kay nodded. "Plus I can help you if you like. The Stewart women brainstorming are bound to come up with some great ideas.'' She was very much confident in this though Cami could be more creative than her. Truth be told, she might need Cami's help instead. Especially since she was too distracted. "Great. I don't like when anything's bothering you, you know. I'm also alright.'' It was half the truth.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 10-21-2017, 01:03 PM   #54 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:

"Somewhere outside would be perfect. It would give Cypress and Marshmallow lots of time and space to frisk about.'' Kay laughed her soft laugh at Cypress's antics. "He's so energetic. Would it be okay for you to let him off of his leash? Unless you think he'll run off and make us play hide-and-seek with him.''

Kay nodded. "Plus I can help you if you like. The Stewart women brainstorming are bound to come up with some great ideas.'' She was very much confident in this though Cami could be more creative than her. Truth be told, she might need Cami's help instead. Especially since she was too distracted. "Great. I don't like when anything's bothering you, you know. I'm also alright.'' It was half the truth.

"What if we met in the area behind the creature barns? That way we can sit and relax in the shade of the trees and our furbabies have a safe spot to run about and play?" Cami loved getting Cypress outside to stress his paws and tire him out but it never hurt to be safe while doing so. "He's almost always like this," she laughed taking a moment to think over Kay's question. "I'm sure it will be alright. He usually doesn't run off to far." The little crup always had a habit of looking back to make sure she was close by. Stopping she knelt down just a little to unhook the leash from his collar. "Alright, Cy, not to far now." Cypress licked at her had making her laugh before dashing off ahead of them down the path.

The offer of help from her cousin made her smile. "That sounds wonderful. Some good brainstorming between the two of us might end up with both of us having some really fun and interactive ideas for the students." It could be a win win situation for both women if they worked together to come up with ideas. "Yes, I do know that. Us cousins must stick together." She smiled warmly.

You are Bread!
Old 10-23-2017, 10:26 PM   #55 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Cam!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post

"What if we met in the area behind the creature barns? That way we can sit and relax in the shade of the trees and our furbabies have a safe spot to run about and play?" Cami loved getting Cypress outside to stress his paws and tire him out but it never hurt to be safe while doing so. "He's almost always like this," she laughed taking a moment to think over Kay's question. "I'm sure it will be alright. He usually doesn't run off to far." The little crup always had a habit of looking back to make sure she was close by. Stopping she knelt down just a little to unhook the leash from his collar. "Alright, Cy, not to far now." Cypress licked at her had making her laugh before dashing off ahead of them down the path.

The offer of help from her cousin made her smile. "That sounds wonderful. Some good brainstorming between the two of us might end up with both of us having some really fun and interactive ideas for the students." It could be a win win situation for both women if they worked together to come up with ideas. "Yes, I do know that. Us cousins must stick together." She smiled warmly.

Was it too late to back out? The thought crossed Kay's mind and not vaguely. She knew being in the company of at least one person was a good distraction since she would be too busy pretending to be fine. Plus she didn't want to make Cami feel bad so she nodded in agreement. "We can bring snacks too.'' She smiled. "He's like Marshmallow. It's no wonder that they get along so well.'' Then she was echoing Cam's words. "That's right, Cypress. Don't wander off.''

"Alright then. It's a sisters date.'' Why was she making even more plans again? Oh, right. She didn't know either. "Want to walk around some more or head back to the Castle?'' Or maybe Cypress needed some more exercise?

Old 10-24-2017, 03:11 PM   #56 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:

Was it too late to back out? The thought crossed Kay's mind and not vaguely. She knew being in the company of at least one person was a good distraction since she would be too busy pretending to be fine. Plus she didn't want to make Cami feel bad so she nodded in agreement. "We can bring snacks too.'' She smiled. "He's like Marshmallow. It's no wonder that they get along so well.'' Then she was echoing Cam's words. "That's right, Cypress. Don't wander off.''

"Alright then. It's a sisters date.'' Why was she making even more plans again? Oh, right. She didn't know either. "Want to walk around some more or head back to the Castle?'' Or maybe Cypress needed some more exercise?

The more she spoke with Kay and their plans to meet up again in a few days time, this time with their cruppies she felt better. Cami had taken notice to the slight change in her cousin lately but she had assumed it was due to her uncle having fallen badly ill and their now busier schedules now that they were back at the castle. "That sounds great," she smiled warmly. "I'm glad they get along so well, just like us." Cami couldn't help but laugh softly as Kay repeated the warning to Cypress.

"Perfect." She was very happy to be spending more time with her cousin. "We can turn back if there's something else you need to do. Cypress can run around all he wants until we reach the castle." Then she would take him back to the barns.

You are Bread!
Old 10-31-2017, 01:15 PM   #57 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Cam!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostlyander View Post

The more she spoke with Kay and their plans to meet up again in a few days time, this time with their cruppies she felt better. Cami had taken notice to the slight change in her cousin lately but she had assumed it was due to her uncle having fallen badly ill and their now busier schedules now that they were back at the castle. "That sounds great," she smiled warmly. "I'm glad they get along so well, just like us." Cami couldn't help but laugh softly as Kay repeated the warning to Cypress.

"Perfect." She was very happy to be spending more time with her cousin. "We can turn back if there's something else you need to do. Cypress can run around all he wants until we reach the castle." Then she would take him back to the barns.

"I'm glad too,'' Kay said. "Marshy does not like Rose and it surprises me. Coco doesn't like me either so I reckon it's even.'' She still had the kitty's scratches to prove the amount of dislike she endured. "Yes, we can head back since I have some other things to get done.'' The woman turned back to the Castle's direction with another laugh. "He's certainly getting the workout today. This has been a nice walk for me too.'' And she began the walk back to the Castle.

Old 11-01-2017, 01:41 PM   #58 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadLeader19 View Post

"I'm glad too,'' Kay said. "Marshy does not like Rose and it surprises me. Coco doesn't like me either so I reckon it's even.'' She still had the kitty's scratches to prove the amount of dislike she endured. "Yes, we can head back since I have some other things to get done.'' The woman turned back to the Castle's direction with another laugh. "He's certainly getting the workout today. This has been a nice walk for me too.'' And she began the walk back to the Castle.

"Hm..that is rather strange. Marshmallow likes everyone but I suppose that perhaps the animals have their reasons." It was the same with people sometimes. Never quite knew if someone would get along with someone else or not. So it only made sense that it was this way with creatures as well. "Alright than," Camilla agreed turning on her head back towards the castle once more. "He sure has. I like to get him out and about as much as I can when the weather permits it." Cypress didn't seem to much mind all the rain and snow but she did. Even with the use of magic it was sometimes easier to keep the young crup inside the barn and allow him to play there. "Me too," she smiled warmly at her cousin.

Upon reaching the castle Cami called Cypress to her side. "I'll stop by the Fun Room one of these days and we can work on some lesson plans together. Have a good evening, Kay." With another smile and wave she let her cousin return inside while she headed off to the creature barns with Cypress running alongside her.

You are Bread!