Professors: 12

View Points

Members

There are 752 users online including...
Kimothy , Stevendalo , Alexrut , Methrenhow

6 members
746 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Charles Hollingberry Era

Charles Hollingberry Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Charles Hollingberry [IC March 2097 - present; OOC November 2018 - present]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 10-15-2016, 04:02 AM

Default Conference Room

The conference room is large, and magically adjustable so that it can expand to fit the entire department if necessary. This is where meetings will be held, demonstrations, parties, gatherings, trainings, and other such needs will be found within the department when a large meeting space is needed. All divisions are permitted to use the conference room but the times must be booked, so there is no interference with other departments.

To book the room for your division, please PM Nymphadoraliz.

This room is currently in use: Promotion/Training meeting in progress
Old 12-10-2018, 11:20 PM   #76 (permalink)

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Questions?

Did they have any questions? Yes, Evangeline had several questions, the first one being why on earth they were being subjected to this meeting if all he wanted to talk about were questions that they had. They didn't have questions. The majority of them here had worked here for years and probably knew more than he did. And they all had jobs to do and criminals to catch, so Evangeline really didn't think this meeting was necessary.

Even so, she was trying... to be patient. Evangeline sat up straighter in her seat and took a breath. "Well, you could start with your name," she said, lifting her head to look at the man, doing her best to be polite, yet straightforward. "You see, we know nothing about you. Forgive me for my impatience, sir, but we've had a few Department Heads in the last few years and they all seem to disappear without warning, so you'll understand if we find it hard to... trust you." She kept eye contact, hoping to catch anything that might tell them anything about him.

But she did hope he kept it brief. They were busy people, after all.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
Old 12-11-2018, 01:02 AM   #77 (permalink)

DMLE & DMAC
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kalie Carter-Hope Gellar
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Alfred Ludovic Devereaux
Accidents & Catastrophes
x7 x4
Default *sigh*
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Expecto PAWtronum 🐈 | U-NA-GI

Wait......what? Were they supposed to ask questions about the former head? "Is anything wrong over there? Or was it more of a personal decision?" Basically, should he be worried about his mum or not? I mean, surely she would have told him if he needed to worry, right? Or was this a test of some sort...?

Actually, this whole conversation was weird. And what? Evangeline didn't know their new boss' name? His file was right there in the cabinet. "Well, if you'd done your due diligence as an Auror, you'd know that his name is Ryder McCullough and he came to us from the Spanish Ministry." Seriously, sloppy work there. "And also, I'm Ronan Carter, YATI Year One." That's right, schooled by a YATI. Burn.

According to the rest of what she said, if she could be believed (*cough*shoddywork*cough*), this job seemed to send people running for the hills. Interesting.

You are Salt!
Old 12-12-2018, 08:59 AM   #78 (permalink)

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Benzi spared their new YATI hires a glance, but not much more than that. After everything he'd been through to get out of that job description, he had very little regard for them, especially the young ones. They could take care of coffee rounds and help out with the paperwork, other than that he kept them at arm's length. Just as Legend Chosen had done to him. Repeatedly. And two times over.

The kick pulled the twenty seven year old from his thoughts and he shot Lex a look that strangely resembled the sorts of faces his daughter often pulled (not that he'd ever admit it). He'd obviously need to get her back for that at a later date. Perhaps a well meant elbow jab. Or a sparring session.

At long last, their new and esteemed *cough* department head decided to speak up, and he frowned for a brief second before settling on a look of cool judgment. Really? He wasn't going to do so much as do them the basic courtesy of introducing himself? That'll be a strike one. And it seemed that Evie shared Benzi's sentiments, as she spoke up instantly and Benzi started to lean back in his seat to hear the man's defence when... the YATI spoke.

He felt a flick of subdued rage at the nerve on this child. Benzi Rider was not known for his even temper, and this YATI would discover that pretty soon. "You'd do well to remember your place, YATI year one. Not all of the trainees get to stay in this department." Best keep these things in mind.

_____________I could still change the end
Old 12-12-2018, 09:30 AM   #79 (permalink)

DMLE & DMAC
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kalie Carter-Hope Gellar
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Alfred Ludovic Devereaux
Accidents & Catastrophes
x7 x4

If this dude thought he could cow Ronan, well, he had another think coming. See, he was quite known for his own temper, plus having quite the mouth on him. And he'd been in more arguments with better people than Benzi (what a dumb name) Rider. More armed in the brains department too, by the looks of it. So, the Auror's look of rage and threat was met simply with a raised brow and a smirk.

"You haven't told me I'm wrong, probably because you can't." Honestly, Ronan had survived the literal Walking Dead. Nothing this guy could do could be worse than setting his own shirt ablaze (while wearing it!) to rid it of the Inferi that had decided on a piggyback ride, or having to give one of his own classmates CPR so the guy didn't die right in front of him.

He was pretty used to the cold shoulder, as well.

You are Salt!
Old 12-12-2018, 08:43 PM   #80 (permalink)

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Default Hiii =Y feel free to claim being the one he sat next to [if you're not Ronan, heh x)]
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Late who? Matt?

Yeah, he was. His bad.

Having hit the gym before heading to the conference room, the 2nd year YATI - HUZZAH - entered the room clearly after the meeting had started, holding a freshly brewed cup of coffee in one hand and tossing and spinning his wand with the other.

The former Gryffindor managed to hear some of the exchange of words of a few people in particular and stopped near the door to... watch.

Lol. They had barely started the year and this lot was already giving each other a hard time, it seemed. People needed to chilllllll.

Ohey, new boss! "'Sup? I'm Matt." He introduced himself - totally ignoring the people having a go at each other - in case the man thought about calling him something stupid like 'Meriwether' or some other nonsense. He then turned his attention to the people who were looking annoyed that early in the morning as he resumed walking towards an empty space. "I can see we're having fun already." He said, taking a seat and placing his coffee on the table in front of him. "Are we grilling the new kid?" He asked whomever was next to him as he sat back and got ready to watch the rest of the exchange of words as if watching a highly entertaining film.

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!
Old 12-13-2018, 03:21 AM   #81 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Crup

x12 x12
Default YAY lots of people this time! *tackles everyone*
Becky's Bestie | Magic Pen Original Nymphadora | Lizasaurus

He noticed the small glance at the clock by his head auror and totally understood himself. There was so much to do around there why bother with the little things like meetings. Well, simply that he had employees who would like answers about where Muir went. Honestly he was at a loss there himself, but that was beside the point. He nodded when Keighley entered tooka seat.

He turning his attention to their newest YATI as Carter spoke. "I wish I could tell you. Muir left without much notice as you can see. I was only hired barely a week before the reopening." Then a tiny quirky smile appeared when Shacklebolt spoke. "As Carter just mentioned I'm Ryder McCullough from the Spanish ministry where I was auror advisor. I assure you I am more than up for the job, I was head auror for 12 years before taking on auror advisor."

His eyes did go to Rider when he spoke though. "I expect each of you to remember your place but also not to fear speaking your mind. If you are all honest with me, I promise you I will do and be the same." His eyebrow did go up at Carter's response and Ryder sat up a little more at that point "To an extent that is. Enough." Firm? Too firm? Nah, he didn't think so.

His attention went to the newest arrival "Meriwether." he said with a nod. "If you wish but make it quick." New kid? Seriously. He didn't flinch though at the word, just gave him a look.

--

"The first order of business is, the sweep that will be starting in the next few days. Security, Bennett will be heading this up. I will be working alongside and we will possibly be dividing up the team." His attention moved to his head auror "Cambridge? Would you have a team available to assist in the full ministry sweep?"

You are Coffee!
Old 12-13-2018, 04:00 AM   #82 (permalink)

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Default aaaaaall y'all
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

The new YATI spoke up and Evangeline was nearly shooting fireballs out of her eyeballs. She KNEW he was. And she didn't appreciate a green little YATI being a smart aleck and part of her wanted to put him in his place, but... it wasn't worth it. So after she was done glaring at him, she rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to their new department head.

Who was also telling her who he was.

Merlin. SHE KNEW WHO HE WAS. She just hoping he'd extend the courtesy of introducing himself. Now he was and now she was trying not to roll her eyes again.

Then she remained quiet as the new guy talked about a Ministry Sweep. Cool. Could she leave now?

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
Old 12-13-2018, 09:45 AM   #83 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Oh for the love of Merlin.

Alexa kept her eyes trained on the clock while the YATI decided to paint himself a target on his back. Obnoxious was not how you got ahead here, not when you needed to depend on these people to have your back out in the field--if he made it to the field. She didn't care for his answer, in the same vein, she didn't care for Evie's question because it just meant more useless things that would take up their time in this meeting. The bossman may stop to explain then they'd never leave. Benzi jumping to it, the snarky reply, Lex ignored it all hoping Muir...wait no...new head again, McCullough, would ignore them all and get to the meat of the matter.

Meriwether barely got a grunt when he settled next to her and tried his hand at stand up. Suffice to say the Head Auror was half ready to abandon her seat. Time was ticking and her only lead would soon be in place.

Lazily, hazel eyes moved to the man when he finally spoke up ending the squabble. "Probably not. No." Was the simple answer but she supposed an explanation would be demanded if it wasn't offered up and you know what? That would take up even MORE time that she didn't have. "We're a busy division." Specialized in the extreme stuff that went beyond regular hit wizards and especially security work. "From what I understand, a thorough sweep of the ministry has already been done because of that quack of a Minister we had." Law Enforcement had even helped. A few departments had chipped in. The Ministry had already been scrubbed. "I can't justify pulling my Aurors off their cases to walk around checking work that's already been done. People are dying, constantly. We're meant to try curbing that. The YATI can be spared for this sort of," menial, "work. Ask the Hit Wizards if you need more. I'm sure they're as busy, but they may have more wiggle room than however much you imagine my division does."

He was clearly new. Look at him already thinking Aurors had time to waste. It showed with this meeting and in his request. The Ministry didn't need another sweep but she wouldn't tell them not to, she just wouldn't be punishing any of her people by removing them from active duty to double check work that was already done.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

Old 12-14-2018, 04:27 AM   #84 (permalink)
Zoe

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Frankie was here, sitting near Alexa and not saying much. You see, the least amount of time he actually had to be sitting at a desk or a conference room table, the better. The blond found paperwork and attending meetings to usually be a waste of time and he always did the bare minimum when it came to them. He was a man of action, which was why he was an Auror in the first place. He had people to keep safe, Dark wizards to catch, real work to do.

Did he have questions for the new department head? No, nothing beyond 'How long do we have until lunch?'

But then Ronan Carter happened. NOW Frankie actually had a few questions. Who allowed this kid into their department? Who was in charge of babysitting him and making sure he kept his mouth shut before someone hexed him? Could they, actually, use him for target practice (of course for training purposes)? The Auror rolled his eyes. They really did just let anyone join Law Enforcement these days.

His mind was then distracted when the boss man started speaking once more. It look every muscle in his body to remain expressionless. A sweep of the Ministry again? Was Security not capable of doing their own job or something?

"I agree with Cambridge," Frankie finally spoke up. "We" -- the actual Aurors -- "already have streets to patrol and Dark wizards to catch."

Old 12-14-2018, 10:19 AM   #85 (permalink)

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

And that'll be a strike two for their new department head. The idiotic blabbering YATI was one thing, but McCullough's words could be interpreted as a threat towards him too and Benzi didn't appreciate them. If it was meant, then he would certainly like an explanation, and if it wasn't, then he worried for the department. Unlike their jobs, the head had to be somewhat of a politician within the Ministry, and if McCullough couldn't do so much as phrase his words correctly, then he wasn't fit to be here.

Just saying.

Benzi remained quiet, looking coolly at Lex when she spoke and at no one else. Better to look at Alexa Cambridge, the voice of reason in their leadership, than at anyone else that might put him in a further bad mood. Such as the suggestion for yet another Ministry sweep.

Did their Spanish import not believe they had been quite thorough the first time around?

_____________I could still change the end
Old 12-14-2018, 11:49 AM   #86 (permalink)

DMLE & DMAC
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kalie Carter-Hope Gellar
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Alfred Ludovic Devereaux
Accidents & Catastrophes
x7 x4

Matt coming in late? Yeah, that was just the cherry on top of the sundae that made him feel like he was right back at Hogwarts. Not necessarily in a bad way, of course. Just in a 'been there, done that' sort of way.

More concerning was that their new department head didn't know anything about why Issac had so suddenly gone back to France. Or maybe it was a good thing? If anything seriously bad was going on over there it would've made the pap-oh what was he talking about? The Daily Prophet could rarely get British news correct! Which meant that he had a mother to contact once this meeting was over.

Ronan managed to cover the worry on his face with another smirk when Benzi was put in his own place. Did he care what this made the Aurors think of him? Not at all. Again, he had already been through this at Hogwarts. So, if they thought they could Mean Girls him out of the department, they had another think coming.

And what was this about a security sweep? Yeah, no, he wasn't about to go doing someone else's job for them. "I have classes all day that day," he replied. Because yes, some of them chose to further their education at the same time, thank you. Did he really have classes all day? Who knew, but it wasn't outside the realm of possibilities.

You are Salt!
Old 12-21-2018, 02:57 AM   #87 (permalink)
Crup

x12 x12
Becky's Bestie | Magic Pen Original Nymphadora | Lizasaurus

When Cambridge spoke, Ryder nodded figuring as much from the start to be honest. He didn't feel it was a waste of time especially after what had happened during the year. "That's fine." he said and his eyes drifted towards the newest YATI and lifted an eyebrow but did not acknowledge the mention of classes. "I would like to meet with you soon, however." he added his attention back on Cambridge.

He would much rather run a sweep with Bennett to see how the man ran his division, and hopefully during a calm break of hopefully no further drama for the moment, his aurors could concentrate on those tasks at hand as a few had brought up in agreement with Cambridge.

"If there is nothing else. Let's adjourn." he rose to his feet but glanced around to make sure no one else was going to speak up.

You are Coffee!