sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1137 users online including...
Stevendalo , turiskArtib , ramsspeelay , Svetlxxo , Miltonplame

7 members
1130 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > St. Mungo's Hospital (Role-Playing) > Janus Thickey Ward

Janus Thickey Ward Has your role-play been affected by numerous spells and ran its course? If so, it will be kept here for permanent care.

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 08-30-2018, 10:22 PM

Default Adventures Into The Unknown

Overview:
Emmalyn Walsh, finding herself disowned by her parents, has been invited to spend her school holidays with Professor Kaysha Stewart. Unbeknownst to them, their new mother daughter relationship would grow into an unbreakable bond.

Characters:
Kaysha Stewart (FearlessLeader19)
Emmalyn Walsh (Birchwoodmom)
Foster Davis (Birchwoodmom)

Scene 1:
Kay and Emmalyn start the first day of summer vacation at Kay’s home.

Scene 2:
Christmas 2097
Old 02-20-2019, 11:43 PM   #26 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Kay was quite aware that Foster’s eyes were fixated on her; aware that her every move was being watched. She should be used to this since it was something kiddos did while she was teaching. This was Foster, her friend, someone that she trusted fully enough that she made sure Emmalyn was looked out for by him. Still, the gaze made her slightly flustered and after she stepped aside to let him in, she was momentarily blank. The mention of tea, however, snapped her out of her reverie. There was suddenly the memory of them having tea just before she had been fired. “Since you’re insisting on doing something, how would you like to brew the tea?’’

“Everything is much, much better,’’ Kay told Foster and beckoned him to follow her to the kitchen. “There are new staff and a new Head but you must have heard of the latter from the Prophet or Emmalyn. I’m taking care of myself so you need not worry.’’ She smiled her warm, friendly smile. “Tell me all about how you have been and everything you’ve been doing while you make that tea. Do you miss Hogwarts? Did you miss m- marking exam papers?’’

Goodness! What was wrong with her? She had almost asked if he missed her.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 02-24-2019, 06:34 AM   #27 (permalink)

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Brew the tea. He felt relieved to have a task to keep his hands busy and his mind focused. Foster had found himself feeling a bit out of sorts and brushed it off as travel fatigue. "Of course. It would be my pleasure, Professor Stewart. Would you care for a cup as well?"

He followed Kay to the kitchen as he listened to her speak. "That's wonderful to hear." Foster eyed the kettle and went to work setting it to boil. "I had heard of the new Headmaster and about some of the new staff. Miss Walsh can be quite opinionated." He let out a soft laugh picturing the young lady getting worked up over the new charms professor. Foster looked in Kay's eyes "I know you can take care of yourself, but that will never stop me from worrying about you." Just as he finished the last word, the kettle started to whistle and he went to retrieve it from the stove.

He gestured towards the cabinet "Is the tea in here?" He had already set out the cups and saucers. "I've been well, thank you. I left for Virginia right after the end of term to spend some time with my parents. I toyed with the idea of taking back my former position at Ilvermorny, but I... Well, I'm not ready to be away from here." He slowly shook his head. He hadn't been able to put his finger on exactly why that was. Only that deep down he knew he had to stay. "I do miss Hogwarts and teaching. The grading, not so much. Actually, one of the reasons for my visit is to let you know that I've taken a position at the Ministry of Magic. I'm the new Education Office Supervisor." It felt nice for him to say that out loud and he hoped she would share in his excitement.
Old 02-26-2019, 10:58 PM   #28 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Would she care for a cup? “I would be, thank you. You make the best tea.’’ Yes, this was her opinion which had been formed from the first time he had made her a cup. Hearing him talk about Emmalyn made her laugh. “Indeed, she is. I’m please she has someone else that she isn’t reluctant to share her views with.’’ As far as she knew, Foster was quite trustworthy. The next thing Kaysha knew she was feeling was flustered and a dull flush crept up on her face. Goodness! Why was she being this way? “Thank you for looking out for me. Also for Emmalyn and the other kiddos last term.’’ That reminded her... “Dorian Katharos mentioned you lent him a book on meditation. I have it in my possession but it’s at Hogwarts. Perhaps I can return it the next time I see you?’’

Kay nodded. Foster would find the teas there. As she listened to him, she retrieved two small plates. Her now mitten-less hands placed cookies on the plates; they were somewhat cooled now. “That’s wonderful. How are they?’’ She had never met the parents but knew they were an integral part of Foster’s life. “Oh, you did? Well, I for one am happy you decided to stay.’’ There was only too much truth in those words and she found herself thinking that she hated the thought of him being so far away.

The woman whirled around to face him, her bright smile on her face. “What great news! That's more reason for you to stick around.” This meant she was sure to see him more often than if he had been in America.

Old 03-12-2019, 04:30 AM   #29 (permalink)

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office

Foster softly chuckled as he prepared the tea. He couldn’t imagine Emmalyn holding her tongue about any of her opinions, at least not with him. She had always been quite clear about her feelings. “You are welcome, however, I wish I could have done more.” It was still hard to think or talk about the things that had gone on that term. The horrible ways the students and staff were treated was still fresh in his mind. Not wanting to sour the mood, he quickly pushed the feelings aside. “Yes, Mr. Katharos, I do hope the book was of some help to him. Such a bright young man. I’m not in any hurry to get it back, so the next time we meet will be just fine.” The words next time lingered in his mind.

Once the tea had finished steeping he poured the two mugs and placed them on the table next to the plates of cookies. He gestured to the sweet treat “Thank you. Those look wonderful. Would you like cream and sugar in your tea?” He retrieved a small sugar bowl and a carton of cream and place them on the table. “My parents are well and my sister, Sara, is expecting again. It was wonderful to spend the time with them, but I’m glad to be back.” He couldn’t help but smile at her words. “Thank you. I’m happy too. It means I’ll be available if you ever wish to visit.” He took a sip of tea then glanced up at her once more only to find himself caught in the beautiful blue of her eyes. They held his gaze for a few moments longer than a gentleman should stare and he had to force himself to look away. He gently cleared his throat and stood then headed to the teakettle to busy his hands and mind. “Would you care for a refill?” He kept his back to her as he continued “What plans do you have for your holiday break? Well, other than baking delicious cookies.”
Old 03-24-2019, 02:13 AM   #30 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Kay shook her head, wanting in every way to relieve whatever guilt he felt. She found herself aching to do so. “You did what you could and I know you provided comfort to some of the kiddos. You did your best. I don’t want to hear you doubting yourself again.’’ A smile was offered even though she really was serious. Unknown to Foster, the words ‘next time’ reverberated as much as it did in his; they seemed to fill her mind in a boustrophedon manner...It was funny how they caused a bubble of happiness to swell inside her chest. She was going to see him again. “Oh yes, he certainly is. One of my best students.’’

Now sitting comfortably on a chair with one of her legs tucked beneath her, Kay reached for the cream as she listened intently to Foster talk about his family. “That’s exciting!’’ was her enthusiastic remark. The topic brought a pang of sadness to her as going through the physical process of motherhood. It was for this reason she always thought of the kiddos she taught as her own. “Are you looking forward to being an uncle once more?’’ Kay smiled at the thought of him spoiling his nieces and nephews. It was almost at that point that their eyes met and she found herself not wanting to look away. Something unusual was happening to her- her heart skipped a beat just by looking at him. The gazing would have lasted longer on her part if Foster hadn’t been the one to break it. “Um, yes please,’’ Kaysha said, a little flustered once again. “I would also love to visit sometime. Whenever it’s convenient to you, of course.’’ Just to do something with herself and to slow her heart rate, she reached for a cookie. To her surprise, the extended hand was trembling slightly. She prayed Foster wouldn’t notice. “I’m actually heading back to Hogwarts in a few hours. I only came to check on the house and decided to bake while I was here.’’ There was a pause before she added, “Hogwarts is not the same without you.’’

Old 04-23-2019, 04:13 AM   #31 (permalink)

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office

She couldn’t possibly know how much those words meant to him. He’d felt like such a failure at the end of term. So much so that he left Hogwarts over what had happened. Foster casually nodded, keeping his face void of the guilt he was still holding on to. “It’s not hard to excel when you have such a brilliant professor.”

He leaned with his back against the counter and gazed at Kay as she spoke. Her words were light, but he thought he saw a bit of sadness in her eyes. “Oh, yes, Very much so. I dearly love being an uncle and wish I could visit more often than I do.” He’d always had the desire to have a large family. No matter how the children came to be his, he would love them as his own.

Foster poured more tea and wrapped his hands around his mug to let the warmth distract his thoughts. She did wish to visit! His heart gave a little flutter. “That would be wonderful to have you. Working for the Ministry I have very flexible hours. I’ll make any time work to see you.” He blushed. “I mean, I can easily adjust my hours to work around your more demanding schedule, Professor Stewart.”

He straightened up and folded his hands together. “In a few hours? I don’t want to keep you from what you need to do before returning to Hogwarts.” His stomach suddenly felt a bit off. “It’s not the same being away. I feel like a part of me is missing.” He thought the feeling would go away after visiting his family and moving on with a new career, but it hadn’t. There was still something missing from his life that he couldn’t seem to fill. Foster started clearing his teacup and saucer, then placed his cookie plate in the sink before turning back to Kay. “When will I see you again?” He couldn’t leave without knowing.
Old 05-06-2019, 11:18 PM   #32 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Kay tried not to blush and she succeeded. She wasn’t the only professor as it was a joint effort at Hogwarts to give the kiddos the best education possible. Now, she tried to shake away the sadness she was feeling. There was no time for that now as she had company. “It sounds as though you need to be less busy,’’ was her reply. “But I’m quite sure you’ll be able to work something out.’’ This confirmed her statement when Foster revealed more about his timings for his new job.

It was at that moment that Kaysha could no longer hold back her blushing. She followed suit to Foster, her cheeks flaming bright red, redder than it had been from the heat of the oven. “Kaysha. Just Kaysha or Kay,’’ she insisted for the millionth time. “And thank you. I’ll be sure to let you know when. Perhaps sometime during the summer?’’ That was when she had the most free time though honestly, she was thinking that her time at Hogwarts was drawing to a close.

Kay understood how Foster felt. “You’ll adjust. There is a possibility that you’ll like your current job a lot more.’’ Some changes were rather interesting and perfect and she hoped this would be the case for Foster. She followed him to the sink where she deposited her wares. Kaysha carefully avoided his gaze as she pretended in taking her time to lower her wares into the sink. She was also trying not to blush again. “The next Hogsmeade weekend,’’ Kaysha finally said, her gaze shifting to the man with her. “I’ll let you know of the date.’’