sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1139 users online including...
Weasley174 , Ivana R , Seo-Ul-ges , Michailqdk , Stevendalo , Mutunsutt , maximllon , Antonioufo , PhoenixRising , Svetlfzi

10 members
1129 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Regina Hawthorne's Reign > Term 48: January - April 2018

Term 48: January - April 2018 Term Forty-Eight: Flight of the Hawk (Sept 2094 - June 2095)

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 04-16-2017, 09:01 PM

Default The Courtyard

Banner credit: MunchyBubbles

The Courtyard is where the students spend their time between lessons if they’re not in their Common Room or the Great Hall. Its architecture reveals the Courtyard to be one of the oldest parts of the castle. It connects the castle with the Grounds and also leads to the Wooden Bridge.

In the middle of the Courtyard stands an antique ceramic fountain, perfect for admiring your own reflection or making wishes at. Be aware that once your coin has been tossed into the water, you may never get it back as it will continue to sink. Be careful not to fall in as an attempt of retrieving it, the staff does not usually fancy a swim in the fountain to fetch little students.

In between classes, the Courtyard is usually filled with students enjoying some sun before heading back into the castle again. Whether you choose to occupy one of the many stone benches or enjoy a picnic in the warm lush grass, the Courtyard is the perfect place to relax with your friends from all houses.
Old 02-07-2018, 09:26 PM   #26 (permalink)
Formerly: Compootor
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Raziel Khaine
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gidwyn Grimshaw
Law Enforcement
I'm dreaming with my eyes wide open

Text Cut: Emmalyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post

She was quite relieved to hear him say he was going to stay away from the dangerous stuff. Although, cleaning toilets did sound rather yucky. But yucky toilets weren't as likely to harm you as the mysterious stuff was.

"We will find the perfect day for flying." She said with a determined smile and nod. "What? You have never owned a broom?" That was simply mind boggling to her. Ever since her first moment on a broom she had wanted to have her very own. Her piggy bank was low on funds, but she was going to fix that as soon as she was able to get a job.

She rubbed her hands up and down her arms, generating a bit of heat against the cool breeze. "You want to sit against the wall to block out some of that cold breeze?" She gestured with her foot, as her hands were still rubbing her arms. She figured he would understand and started walking over to sit down. "So, and older brother and a younger sister. You are stuck in the middle." She put her hands in her robe pockets. "What does your brother do?" Before he could answer she added "Wait, a younger sister? Is she coming to Hogwarts?" That would be a treat! Emmalyn didn't have any siblings and she hoped to make more friends. If Garreth's sister was half as nice as he seemed to be, they could be great friends.
Normally, all this talk of Quidditch and flying would make Garreth a little nervous. He obviously wasn't very athletic, and had little to no interest in the sport, but it seemed that exposure to Emmalyn's enthusiasm had immunized him to his near-constant stress. At least for now. "I can hardly wait. Maybe when it's a bit warmer out than today. I imagine it's pretty chilly when you're up there." Of course Garreth had taken the mandatory flying classes throughout his time at Hogwarts, but he'd dropped the class as soon as it was no longer required learning. It just wasn't his thing. "Nope, never owned a broom. I've borrowed a school broom for flying lessons, but I've never had my own." he confirmed at the baffled first years' question.

He gave a quick nod and a smile as she suggested they move to the wall, and followed her towards the wall. He couldn't help but smile when she said he was stuck in the middle. That's what her mother used to say when he was a young boy, worried his older brother and younger sister were getting all the parental attention. She asked a question about his brother, but before he could answer, there was one about his sister!

"I think she's decided she wants to go study abroad, actually. So she probably won't be coming to Hogwarts, no." he told Emmalyn with an apologetic look on his face. He searched in his mind for a way to relieve the disappointment, and just as it seemed he wouldn't find anything, he remembered his cousin Ailie. "But I have a cousin who starts next year!" he beamed. "I can tell her all about you if you want. She's gonna need an older student who's willing to show her the ropes." he winked.
Old 02-08-2018, 05:28 PM   #27 (permalink)

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Text Cut: Garreth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compootor View Post

Normally, all this talk of Quidditch and flying would make Garreth a little nervous. He obviously wasn't very athletic, and had little to no interest in the sport, but it seemed that exposure to Emmalyn's enthusiasm had immunized him to his near-constant stress. At least for now. "I can hardly wait. Maybe when it's a bit warmer out than today. I imagine it's pretty chilly when you're up there." Of course Garreth had taken the mandatory flying classes throughout his time at Hogwarts, but he'd dropped the class as soon as it was no longer required learning. It just wasn't his thing. "Nope, never owned a broom. I've borrowed a school broom for flying lessons, but I've never had my own." he confirmed at the baffled first years' question.

He gave a quick nod and a smile as she suggested they move to the wall, and followed her towards the wall. He couldn't help but smile when she said he was stuck in the middle. That's what her mother used to say when he was a young boy, worried his older brother and younger sister were getting all the parental attention. She asked a question about his brother, but before he could answer, there was one about his sister!

"I think she's decided she wants to go study abroad, actually. So she probably won't be coming to Hogwarts, no." he told Emmalyn with an apologetic look on his face. He searched in his mind for a way to relieve the disappointment, and just as it seemed he wouldn't find anything, he remembered his cousin Ailie. "But I have a cousin who starts next year!" he beamed. "I can tell her all about you if you want. She's gonna need an older student who's willing to show her the ropes." he winked.

She sat back comfortably against the stone wall of the castle. It was even warmer after Garreth sat down next to her, his larger body blocking more of the wind. There was just enough sun left to warm her face, though it was setting fast.

"Oh, that's too bad. I do hope she enjoys school where ever it is that she decides to go." Her disappointment quickly turned around when he mentioned a cousin. "I'd love to show your cousin around and help her out!" Now, that was exciting. "What's her name? I'll be sure to look for her at the sorting." She thought a moment, "Or, maybe we could even meet up at Diagon Alley before school starts." Yes, it was very promising news.

Emmalyn thought about all the fun they could have shopping before school started. Maybe his cousin liked flying and quidditch. She could help her get ready for team tryouts.

"What about your brother? What does he do?" All the talk about family was great. She had always wanted siblings, so it was fun to hear about other families. "Was he ever at Hogwarts at the same time as you were?" That would have been really neat. Having an older brother at the same school.
Old 02-09-2018, 11:14 PM   #28 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Raziel Khaine
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gidwyn Grimshaw
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
She sat back comfortably against the stone wall of the castle. It was even warmer after Garreth sat down next to her, his larger body blocking more of the wind. There was just enough sun left to warm her face, though it was setting fast.

"Oh, that's too bad. I do hope she enjoys school where ever it is that she decides to go." Her disappointment quickly turned around when he mentioned a cousin. "I'd love to show your cousin around and help her out!" Now, that was exciting. "What's her name? I'll be sure to look for her at the sorting." She thought a moment, "Or, maybe we could even meet up at Diagon Alley before school starts." Yes, it was very promising news.

Emmalyn thought about all the fun they could have shopping before school started. Maybe his cousin liked flying and quidditch. She could help her get ready for team tryouts.

"What about your brother? What does he do?" All the talk about family was great. She had always wanted siblings, so it was fun to hear about other families. "Was he ever at Hogwarts at the same time as you were?" That would have been really neat. Having an older brother at the same school.
Garreth usually had a pretty good sense of time, demonstrated by his unwavering ability to always be in class on time without ever having to look at a clock, but that afternoon had turned out differently. It wasn't until he shot a glance up towards the sun dipping behind the courtyard walls that he gave any thought to how much time had passed since he sat down in that corner. Time really flies when you're having fun.

He was pleased to see his mention of his cousin had managed to alleviate Emmalyn's disappointment, and even more so when she asked about his cousin. This time he'd have a satisfactory answer! "Her name is Ailie. I'm sure she'd be very excited when I tell her I've already found her a friend, and she hasn't even started at Hogwarts yet!" he said with a chuckle and a bright smile. "If you want, I can tell her to meet you somewhere in Diagon Alley before the next term." It was possible he could be there when they met, but he wouldn't be able to come with them to Hogwarts again.

"Oh, my brother's a Squib." he shook his head at her question and gave an almost apologetic pout. Garreth couldn't imagine what his brother had gone through while growing up, and he was thankful he hadn't had to endure the same thing. "He goes to a Muggle school in Birmingham. I wish he could have gone to Hogwarts with me. He's only a year older than me, so he would have been around almost my whole time here."
Old 02-12-2018, 05:29 AM   #29 (permalink)

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office

Text Cut: Garreth
Quote:
Garreth usually had a pretty good sense of time, demonstrated by his unwavering ability to always be in class on time without ever having to look at a clock, but that afternoon had turned out differently. It wasn't until he shot a glance up towards the sun dipping behind the courtyard walls that he gave any thought to how much time had passed since he sat down in that corner. Time really flies when you're having fun.

He was pleased to see his mention of his cousin had managed to alleviate Emmalyn's disappointment, and even more so when she asked about his cousin. This time he'd have a satisfactory answer! "Her name is Ailie. I'm sure she'd be very excited when I tell her I've already found her a friend, and she hasn't even started at Hogwarts yet!" he said with a chuckle and a bright smile. "If you want, I can tell her to meet you somewhere in Diagon Alley before the next term." It was possible he could be there when they met, but he wouldn't be able to come with them to Hogwarts again.

"Oh, my brother's a Squib." he shook his head at her question and gave an almost apologetic pout. Garreth couldn't imagine what his brother had gone through while growing up, and he was thankful he hadn't had to endure the same thing. "He goes to a Muggle school in Birmingham. I wish he could have gone to Hogwarts with me. He's only a year older than me, so he would have been around almost my whole time here."

"Oh, yes, please do have her meet me in Diagon Alley." She nodded as she thought of the perfect place. "How about I meet Allie at Florean Fortescue's? I'll buy her an ice cream and we can chat." That was one of her favorite places when she was there last summer. They had the best cookies and cauldrons ice cream she had ever tasted. Plus, there would be a lot of other girls her age there. Maybe she would be able to get Daisy and Night to stop by at the same time. Then Allie would have a whole group of friends when she started.

She looked a bit puzzled at Garreth when he said his brother was a squib. She wasn't exactly sure what that meant. After hearing he went to a muggle school, she started putting it together. "So, he isn't a wizard at all?" Emmalyn rubbed her temples. "I guess that makes since. I'm a witch, but both of my parents are muggles. I suppose if I would have had a brother or sister, they might not be like me." She had never thought of it that way. It was so hard finding out she was a witch, but the thought of living in the magical world and not being a witch or wizard...well, that would be twice as hard. "Do you ever get to see him?"

Emmalyn leaned her head back against the cool stone and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath, bringing in the smells of winter and the quickly approaching evening. "This year is going by too fast." She opened her eyes and looked at Garreth. "I don't want to think of any of my friends leaving." She hoped he knew that she now included him on her list of friends.
Old 02-14-2018, 11:02 PM   #30 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Raziel Khaine
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gidwyn Grimshaw
Law Enforcement

Well, she's definitely going to be there if I tell her there's free ice cream in it for her." Garreth chuckled. He didn't get to see his cousin much these days, especially during the school term, so he couldn't be sure just how enthusiastic Ailie would be, but she was still a ten-year-old girl. What ten-year-old didn't like ice cream? "Seriously, though, I'm sure she'll gladly meet you at Florean Fortescue's. She can be a bit of a handful, but from what I've seen of you today, I think you have the strength to deal with her shenanigans." he teased.

He nodded at her question and repeated the action when she continued. He frowned slightly when she explained her heritage. "Hey, I'm sure people tell you this all the time, but.. Don't let anybody bully you about your parents being muggles." he gave with a reassuring look. "You're just as good as any of those so called 'pure-blooded' wizards and witches out there. You have just as much potential. Probably more, if they're spending their energy calling you names because of something like that."

A bit of a side-tangent, maybe? But one of Garreth's best friends had once been called a very bad name by an older student back during his first year, and it was still a very important issue for him.

"I get to see him every once in a while. Muggle schools have most of their holidays the same times as we do, and sometimes he comes home. He prefers to distance himself from the magical lifestyle, though.. And what with him being a squib, I can't say I blame him." he frowned, mimicking Emmalyn's action, leaned his head back up against the wall and fixing his gaze on one of the clouds looming overhead.

He turned his head in her direction when she spoke in his, making eye contact. He was silent for a moment before a warm smile forced its way onto his face. "Well, at least I know where you'll be for the next seven years, so I can always come find you." he smirked.
Old 03-14-2018, 04:41 AM   #31 (permalink)

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office

Quote:
Well, she's definitely going to be there if I tell her there's free ice cream in it for her." Garreth chuckled. He didn't get to see his cousin much these days, especially during the school term, so he couldn't be sure just how enthusiastic Ailie would be, but she was still a ten-year-old girl. What ten-year-old didn't like ice cream? "Seriously, though, I'm sure she'll gladly meet you at Florean Fortescue's. She can be a bit of a handful, but from what I've seen of you today, I think you have the strength to deal with her shenanigans." he teased.

He nodded at her question and repeated the action when she continued. He frowned slightly when she explained her heritage. "Hey, I'm sure people tell you this all the time, but.. Don't let anybody bully you about your parents being muggles." he gave with a reassuring look. "You're just as good as any of those so called 'pure-blooded' wizards and witches out there. You have just as much potential. Probably more, if they're spending their energy calling you names because of something like that."

A bit of a side-tangent, maybe? But one of Garreth's best friends had once been called a very bad name by an older student back during his first year, and it was still a very important issue for him.

"I get to see him every once in a while. Muggle schools have most of their holidays the same times as we do, and sometimes he comes home. He prefers to distance himself from the magical lifestyle, though.. And what with him being a squib, I can't say I blame him." he frowned, mimicking Emmalyn's action, leaned his head back up against the wall and fixing his gaze on one of the clouds looming overhead.

He turned his head in her direction when she spoke in his, making eye contact. He was silent for a moment before a warm smile forced its way onto his face. "Well, at least I know where you'll be for the next seven years, so I can always come find you." he smirked.
Leaning back against the side of the castle again, she said “Well, it’s a date then.” She smiled as Garreth described Ailie, knowing that she too could be quite the handful. “I think we will do just fine.” Plus, how much trouble could one little girl cause at an ice cream shop? Then she remembered her first visit and the other first year that fell, making quite the scene.

She, thankfully, hadn't been called any names because she was muggle born, but there had been a few times when some of the other more magical students had made her feel like she shouldn’t be at Hogwarts. Nothing they directly said, but they way they talked to her. It made her heart hurt for Garreth’s brother. “You are right. It really doesn’t matter where we came from.”

“I’m glad you get to see him. I can see why he might want to distance himself a bit. It’s hard being different from the rest of your family.” That was another reason she had remained at Hogwarts over Christmas holiday. Not only did her father not want to see her, but it would have been so hard to visit the rest of the family and keep it all a secret. It made her wonder how she would spend her summer.

She looked up and eyed the clouds. “Yes, I’ll be here. I have no plans of leaving.” She sighed with a bit of relief in knowing she did have a home for the seven years of school at Hogwarts. Her friends would be around, well, most of them, and she would have her House. She was also glad that Garreth would know how to find her. Especially since he wasn’t exactly sure where he would be after he graduated.

Emmalyn reached up to put her hand on his shoulder. “Thank you.” was all she said. He had been more than kind to her that afternoon. He could have easily walked on past, but he took the time to talk to her and even play catch with her.
Old 03-18-2018, 07:09 AM   #32 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default Herbology Long Term Assignment (Towel)
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

It was time for Daisy to complete the final piece of her very own handmade toiletry set which was a face cloth. She had chosen some beach grass via the greenhouse as the material for her towel. Choosing a stone bench, Daisy sat down and placed her beach grass next to her. She carefully performed a Severing Charm in order to strip the material. Once that was complete, Daisy pointed her wand and said clearly, "Intorqueo corda!" It took a couple of moments but soon the Third-Year had a nice face cloth of her own. Daisy placed it in her bag with her other toiletry supplies and headed back inside the castle to try the goodies.
Old 03-19-2018, 09:06 PM   #33 (permalink)

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
Default Astronomy & CoMC Lesson Activity

As she continued her run towards the castle, she glanced down at her map and felt for pecks from Oly to guide her. At the beginning, she was afraid of the pecks, but now she was relying on them to guide her way. Feeling for the pecks was quicker than stopping to study the map. She leaned to the left, peck, back to the right and nothing. She knew that was the way to go.

Her speed increased as she climbed the final hill before the courtyard. Her ears and eyes on high alert for any signs of the professors. The courtyard seemed to be the way she needed to go, since once she had chosen that course, no pecks were felt.

As she ascended over the hill and rounded the corner, she could see the courtyard and the professors. The golden star lit up and her smile widened with glee. “Hi professors!” She hollered and waved as her body turned towards the grounds and the barn. She had to get back to class as quickly as possible. Not only did Oly need another treat, but she was thirsty and out of breath. The pounding of her feet against the ground cause the little owl to grip tighter on her shoulder. “Careful, Oly” she pleaded as her run back quickened.

The nights adventure ran through her mind as she ran back towards the barn. She had been so worried and it was all for nothing. It had been a fantastic class.
Old 03-20-2018, 01:55 AM   #34 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Daisy was puffing slightly as her owl climbed gently up her arm and back onto her shoulder. She was making her way towards the courtyard because, in her mind, the star map seemed to make it the final location. As she headed for the courtyard, Daisy spotted Professors Wayland and Kennedy and beamed as the final gold star appeared on her map. "Hello, Professor Wayland and Professor Kennedy!" Daisy greeted them.

She then turned and made her way back to where the joint lesson was being held, making sure that her cute little barn owl was properly on her shoulder.
Old 03-21-2018, 06:23 PM   #35 (permalink)

DoM & AC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Addison Ayers
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes

It wasn't until Kye had chosen a (wrong) direction that she realized she was almost done! Who would have thunk? Because honestly... she was pretty doubtful. At this point though, Kye looked up at the sky, doing her best to navigate quickly. She went through everything she had done so far in her head, figuring out what had led her where... besides the pecking. With a moment's pause, Kye knew which way she was headed. Despite this new confidence, she was still relieved when Navi didn't nibble. "Oh!" she stopped and dug around in her pocket. It had been a little while since Navi had gotten a treat, hadn't it? She brought one out and let him eat this one from her open palm. He hooted happily, and they continued on. Kye looked at her compass to make sure she hadn't started walking at an angle or something, and walked cautiously... Afraid of some final boss round being set up to surprise them. Professor Hirsch wouldn't sneak in like that, right?? She kept an eye out when finally... Phew. The professors had finally entered her range of vision, and as she got closer, the final star appeared. "We're here Professors!" she called. "And I would like a word on the unfairness that would be not letting us keep these owls you know..." Was she joking? No, not really. She had quickly grown attached to Navi... He was named and everything!! Would they let Kye buy him off the school or something maybe? Please please please please please, she thought to herself as she turned back toward the castle. She exhaled deeply, wondering if they would get their treats for doing all of this work too. Navi had gotten plenty!
Old 03-22-2018, 01:10 PM   #36 (permalink)

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Default astronomy + CoMC joint lesson
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

And here she was, making her approach to the courtyard. It had been a fun activity. And she'd enjoyed it. Even though she had been pecked a bit. It wasn't too much, but it was enough for her to be slightly annoyed now. She sighed, shaking her head as she walked. She'd be glad to be done, so she could have a rest. A nap was needed now. But she had to get finished first. And hopefully without much more pecking. She hummed to herself, following her path carefully, not wanting to go wrong.

a few minutes later, and she came into the courtyard, spotting her two professors. Great! "Heeey!" The blonde murmured with a wave. She then looked at her map, noticing a final star. Yay! Now to have a little rest before she began to return to the lesson area.

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain
Old 03-22-2018, 10:53 PM   #37 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

IT WAS THE LAST STOP! Thank Merlin!

Cameron probably looked VERY relieved when he spotted the two professors in the courtyard. This had not been very educational in his eyes, it had only proved to him that he really needed to work on his ability to read a compass. Also he was 99% sure his owl didn't like him very much. Which, deep down, he knew was ridiculous because why would the owls have students they didn't like for no good reason. But still, did it really have to peck him so hard?

He was TRYING, okay?

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}
Old 03-22-2018, 11:21 PM   #38 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default CoMC/Astronomy
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Honestly, Scarlett never realized how much work it was to trek all along the grounds like this. She was exhausted as she made her way into the courtyard, following Sebastian, who seemed irritated that she had slowed down and nipped on her shoulder just a bit. She frowned and shot the bird a dirty look - that was UNNECESSARY, especially since she was GOING the RIGHT way!

And there, sure enough, were the professors, hanging out and watching the students finish. She smiled at them and waved, before turning back to her map and seeing that she had her final star. Now she just had to go alllllll the way back!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Old 03-23-2018, 12:56 AM   #39 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default CoMC/Astronomy Lesson
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

If the sight of the two professors in the courtyard didn't bring her relief, Skylar didn't know what would have? Except it would have been cool if they could have flown around to the various locations by broomstick ... or well, since this was combined creatures class, maybe winged horses? It was strange, because as someone who ran regularly, one would thing this walk would have been nothing, but there was the fact that she had to walk and gaze at the map simultaneously to make sure she was headed in the right direction.

Also, was she like the last person to arrive? It wasn't her fault, honestly!!! She just had a lot of feelings!! And they all seemed to come at her on the grounds, when she was out in the open!! But hey, she finished, so that was what counted, right ? Now back to the lesson area ...

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake
Old 03-31-2018, 12:27 AM   #40 (permalink)

Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cora Dredworth
Sixth Year

x1
connoisseur of comfort ❅ Crayola's Wibby Mrs Alex Turner ❅ Netflix and meow

There was no way he was going to the potions lab. Not when Professor Noble would no doubt be lurking around somewhere. That bloke gave him the heebie jeebies.

He decided the courtyard would make do for his soap making. If something went wrong and he made a mess out here it wouldn't be too much of a big deal, right?

He found a spot out of the way and sat cross-legged on the floor, taking the time to set up his cauldron and make sure he had all the necessary bits and bobs. Lye and water mixture? Yep. Vials containing the essences? Yep, yep.

He poured everything into the cauldron and took a deep breath. This had to go right because if it didn't, it meant having to go back to the greenhouses and collect more supplies and well ... he was looking forward to lunch. So yeah.

"Sape Jago!" He said the incantation firmly and flicked his wand at the mixture.

.... !!!

The mixture began to combine and it wasn't long until the liquid had turned into a solid bar of soap. Hurrah!

_____________Take part in our Higgledy Piggledy House Cup!