sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1079 users online including...
Svetlmnv , Kimothy , natethegreat , duerieple

6 members
1073 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 09-23-2018, 06:00 PM

Default South Side of the Street

The south end of the street begins at the playground and stretches on to reveal Gringotts Wizarding Bank and a variety of shops and businesses that will suit the needs of just about any witch or wizard. A mixture of smells, from the coffee at Espresso Patronum to the potions at Madam Primpernelle's, fill the air. Both the young and the young at heart can stock up on items ranging from a new wand to an assortment of magical items that have seen better days. There's even a joke shop for those of you out for a good laugh. I'd think wisely about my choices or words and actions, though! Its cobblestones may be chipped or dusty from excessive wear over the years of being trampled on by many thousands of feet. Large glass windows grab your attention with various signs and merchandise, in attempts to lure you into those shops and spend more money you may or may not have.

Outside several shops are park benches, perfect for a quick chat or rest of your feet. But don't sit too long - these spots are high in demand and you may run the risk of being sat on or someone tripping over your feet. Not to mention that the rubbish bin next to the bench near Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes wreaks of various stenches of items that have been tossed away. Shame because if they hadn't absorbed the smells, one man's junk might become another man's treasure.
Old 11-16-2020, 09:14 PM   #126 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: Sachin
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Sachin decided that since the Universe was all too well against him, it would be just too much for him to hope that Winnie would just leave him alone. Normally, he would have upped and walked away himself but either it was the fact that he was too tired or being with Conley for five years had taught him to stand his ground during misunderstandings. Hearing her words, he finally met her eyes, an eyebrow raised. “You don’t have to lie. I know I don’t look like my normal self.” If only Winnie knew the half of it. With baby Radhika and her constant wails during the night, both he and Conley were often awake to comfort her. That would explain why he had switched from his usual chai to coffee. Still, the Ambassador found no need to share this news with Winnie. If he did, he half expected to be insulted once more and again be accused of taking Conley away from her.

Oh yes. The basket. He had almost forgotten about that.

“I did.’’ It had been a nice gesture, actually but at the time he had received it, and the times where he chowed down on the cookies and muffins, he had still been apathetic towards her. The same Winnie who had been the second closest person he really considered a friend and family; she who had gone on countless lunch and shopping dates with him and who had helped him get wedding outfits. Just thinking about those made his harsh feelings soften slightly. “I ate most of everything,’’ he admitted. “You know Con… he hardly eats unless I baby him.” So now, it was Sachin literally having two babies to feed.

With a little nervous laugh, Winnie nodded. ”You looked tired. Maybe um…” She fidgeted a little. Was it just her or did Sachin look like he wished the street would open up and swallow here whole. She was going to try and make a joke about sending him chocolate covered espresso beans next time (the man did love sweets after all), but it just didn’t seem to want to come out. Instead she said. ”Conley keeping you up? Or is it something in India?” It was a stretch, because she doubted Sachin was going to share any news with her. Not that Conley had really been telling her anything lately either. Conley had made it clear that Sachin came first and she needed to make things right with Sachin first.

”You did? Oh good,” she felt a little bit of tension leave her shoulders at his admission to receiving the apology basket. It was probably her imagination but his tone seemed to melt – just a little. ”Well, I didn’t send it for Conley you know. He doesn’t like muffins anyway. Or at least he didn’t used to.” She bit her lip again. Maybe she should go. ”Well, ok then,” She turned to leave then stopped and turned back. ”I meant it. You know… I’m sorry. “ She tucked some hair behind her ear as she looked at his shoes. ”I was an insecure ninny pooper and I shouldn’t have let my emotions get away from me like that.”
Old 11-18-2020, 12:20 AM   #127 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Winnie <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post

With a little nervous laugh, Winnie nodded. ”You looked tired. Maybe um…” She fidgeted a little. Was it just her or did Sachin look like he wished the street would open up and swallow here whole. She was going to try and make a joke about sending him chocolate covered espresso beans next time (the man did love sweets after all), but it just didn’t seem to want to come out. Instead she said. ”Conley keeping you up? Or is it something in India?” It was a stretch, because she doubted Sachin was going to share any news with her. Not that Conley had really been telling her anything lately either. Conley had made it clear that Sachin came first and she needed to make things right with Sachin first.

”You did? Oh good,” she felt a little bit of tension leave her shoulders at his admission to receiving the apology basket. It was probably her imagination but his tone seemed to melt – just a little. ”Well, I didn’t send it for Conley you know. He doesn’t like muffins anyway. Or at least he didn’t used to.” She bit her lip again. Maybe she should go. ”Well, ok then,” She turned to leave then stopped and turned back. ”I meant it. You know… I’m sorry. “ She tucked some hair behind her ear as she looked at his shoes. ”I was an insecure ninny pooper and I shouldn’t have let my emotions get away from me like that.”

Winnie pursuing the subject of his personal life provided the perfect opportunity for him to open up and tell her about Radhika. His adopted daughter’s angelic face flashed before him and he suddenly found himself missing her. A stop to the Ministry’s Day Care was in order as usual; today, he would snuggle Radhika extra. To think that he had been nervous and apprehensive to become a father. How ridiculous he had been. Anyway. Sachin wasn’t being foolish about not saying anything to Winnie. She had hurt him and he wasn’t keen on a repeat. “A bit of both,’’ was all he would say.

Had the man known the basket had been for him? Of course he had but it was only natural that he shared with Conley. Sachin actually thought that Winnie was going to leave? Would he have stopped her? The world would never know as Winnie turned back to him once more. What he hadn’t expected was another apology. Sachin was silent for a while as he mulled his words. Truthfully, he hated conflict and he was tired of being cold towards his cousin-in-law. “It’s okay,’’ he finally said softly. “We… Con and I shouldn’t have kept the wedding a secret from you at least.’’

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 11-21-2020, 12:40 AM   #128 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1

Quote:
Winnie pursuing the subject of his personal life provided the perfect opportunity for him to open up and tell her about Radhika. His adopted daughter’s angelic face flashed before him and he suddenly found himself missing her. A stop to the Ministry’s Day Care was in order as usual; today, he would snuggle Radhika extra. To think that he had been nervous and apprehensive to become a father. How ridiculous he had been. Anyway. Sachin wasn’t being foolish about not saying anything to Winnie. She had hurt him and he wasn’t keen on a repeat. “A bit of both,’’ was all he would say.

Had the man known the basket had been for him? Of course he had but it was only natural that he shared with Conley. Sachin actually thought that Winnie was going to leave? Would he have stopped her? The world would never know as Winnie turned back to him once more. What he hadn’t expected was another apology. Sachin was silent for a while as he mulled his words. Truthfully, he hated conflict and he was tired of being cold towards his cousin-in-law. “It’s okay,’’ he finally said softly. “We… Con and I shouldn’t have kept the wedding a secret from you at least.’’

Winnie had no idea what Sachin was thinking about. She had a feeling he was keeping something from her, but be it business or personal she had no idea. Nor had she the right to ask about it. She’d forfeited that the night she had lost her marbles. Had she known who Sachin was thinking about, she would have been very excited for the two men. ”Right well,” she was about to leave when Sachin spoke again. ”Really?” her voiced squeaked a little with surprise.

Without thinking, she crossed the space to Sachin and threw her arms around Sachin, although she was careful about his coffee. She squeezed him tightly around the neck. ”I’ve missed you,” she sniffed against his collar. Without waiting for an invite and no longer caring if she was late for work, she sat down next to Sachin on the bench.
Old 11-21-2020, 07:34 PM   #129 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Winnie the Pooh <3
Quote:
Winnie had no idea what Sachin was thinking about. She had a feeling he was keeping something from her, but be it business or personal she had no idea. Nor had she the right to ask about it. She’d forfeited that the night she had lost her marbles. Had she known who Sachin was thinking about, she would have been very excited for the two men. ”Right well,” she was about to leave when Sachin spoke again. ”Really?” her voiced squeaked a little with surprise.

Without thinking, she crossed the space to Sachin and threw her arms around Sachin, although she was careful about his coffee. She squeezed him tightly around the neck. ”I’ve missed you,” she sniffed against his collar. Without waiting for an invite and no longer caring if she was late for work, she sat down next to Sachin on the bench.

In spite of himself, Sachin nearly laughed at Winnie’s squeak. She sounded so funny, did she know? As it was, he managed to maintain his serious expression and bobbed his head to confirm what he had said. It was silly to hold a grudge any longer. The worst outcome of all was that Winnie and Conley’s relationship hadn’t been the same since that night even though Sachin never prevented either of them from carrying on doing best friend things.

As for Winnie’s reaction? Well, he hadn’t been expecting it. All he knew was that the next moment he was being squeezed tightly. It was a comforting feeling and it felt as though a weight had been lifted from him now that they had patched things up. “I know. I missed you too.’’ The Ambassador patted Winnie on the shoulder fondly. It was a nice feeling to have her sit with him. “I’m pretty sure Conley missed you too even though I never had a problem with you two still being close.’’ Sachin reached for Winnie’s nearest hand. “I’m sorry. We should have told you instead of you finding out the way you had.’’

Old 11-22-2020, 11:45 PM   #130 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1

Quote:
In spite of himself, Sachin nearly laughed at Winnie’s squeak. She sounded so funny, did she know? As it was, he managed to maintain his serious expression and bobbed his head to confirm what he had said. It was silly to hold a grudge any longer. The worst outcome of all was that Winnie and Conley’s relationship hadn’t been the same since that night even though Sachin never prevented either of them from carrying on doing best friend things.
As for Winnie’s reaction? Well, he hadn’t been expecting it. All he knew was that the next moment he was being squeezed tightly. It was a comforting feeling and it felt as though a weight had been lifted from him now that they had patched things up. “I know. I missed you too.’’ The Ambassador patted Winnie on the shoulder fondly. It was a nice feeling to have her sit with him. “I’m pretty sure Conley missed you too even though I never had a problem with you two still being close.’’ Sachin reached for Winnie’s nearest hand. “I’m sorry. We should have told you instead of you finding out the way you had.’’

Winnie was a little surprised that Sachin was being so nice. She leaned her head on his shoulder as he took her hand. ”I understand why you guys didn’t tell me. Your wedding was about you and perhaps Auntie Even and I made it about us. For that I am sorry.” She closed her eyes for a moment as she took a deep breath. ”I just wanted you both to have an unforgettable day. Which I’m sure you both did.”

She sat up. ”Maybe…. Maybe you could come over tomorrow and show me photos?” She patted him on the arm playfully. ”Oh! And you could meet Cody.” Because it just occurred to her that while Conley had met Cody, Sachin had not. Perhaps Sachin could help smooth over things between Cody and Conley then too. She didn’t had no idea what had happened between the two men on the ill-fated lunch date. [b]”Although, Conley might not like that idea…He doesn’t seem to like Cody.”
Old 11-30-2020, 11:19 PM   #131 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
Winnie was a little surprised that Sachin was being so nice. She leaned her head on his shoulder as he took her hand. ”I understand why you guys didn’t tell me. Your wedding was about you and perhaps Auntie Even and I made it about us. For that I am sorry.” She closed her eyes for a moment as she took a deep breath. ”I just wanted you both to have an unforgettable day. Which I’m sure you both did.”

She sat up. ”Maybe…. Maybe you could come over tomorrow and show me photos?” She patted him on the arm playfully. ”Oh! And you could meet Cody.” Because it just occurred to her that while Conley had met Cody, Sachin had not. Perhaps Sachin could help smooth over things between Cody and Conley then too. She didn’t had no idea what had happened between the two men on the ill-fated lunch date. [b]”Although, Conley might not like that idea…He doesn’t seem to like Cody.”

Sachin would have wondered why Winnie was surprised. After all, he was nice most of the time. Unless someone hurt him; in that case the person who did that would just see the colder side of him as he would withdraw from having anything to do with them. “You were just trying to help. And maybe you were too excited that Conley found someone again who was willing to put up with him,’’ Sachin added with a chuckle. “We did. You know that. You were a big help.’’

The Ambassador had been wondering how to bring up the topic of his newly adopted daughter. As fate would have it, Winnie provided the solution herself. “Sure,’’ he responded enthusiastically. This was the perfect opportunity for her to meet Radhika. “Con and I have a surprise for you.’’ Grinning, he would say no more on the topic. As for Cody? “I’d like to meet him. Don’t worry about Con. You bring Cody along if he isn’t busy. I’ll make us dinner.” It would be quite the evening tomorrow.

Old 12-02-2020, 12:16 AM   #132 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1

Quote:
Sachin would have wondered why Winnie was surprised. After all, he was nice most of the time. Unless someone hurt him; in that case the person who did that would just see the colder side of him as he would withdraw from having anything to do with them. “You were just trying to help. And maybe you were too excited that Conley found someone again who was willing to put up with him,’’ Sachin added with a chuckle. “We did. You know that. You were a big help.’’

The Ambassador had been wondering how to bring up the topic of his newly adopted daughter. As fate would have it, Winnie provided the solution herself. “Sure,’’ he responded enthusiastically. This was the perfect opportunity for her to meet Radhika. “Con and I have a surprise for you.’’ Grinning, he would say no more on the topic. As for Cody? “I’d like to meet him. Don’t worry about Con. You bring Cody along if he isn’t busy. I’ll make us dinner.” It would be quite the evening tomorrow.

”Hmmm…that is very true,” she flashed Sachin a big smile. ”I still don’t know how you put up with him.” Pause. ”Especially the not eating. It’s so…annoying isn’t it?” she asked aiming for a teasing tone and hoping she caught it. She didn’t want Sachin to think she was insulting his husband. On the contrary, she was trying to connect again with Sachin. She was quiet for a moment as she played with the hem of her skirt. ”I’m glad it was,” but she didn’t think she had been any help with their real wedding. The big phony one? Well, she had tried…and the cake had been especially good. That had been one of Sachin’s specific requirements and she had gone out of her way to make sure it had been taken care of.

”Surprise?” she asked looking very confused. Why would they have a surprise for her when neither of them had really been speaking to her. She eyed Schain wondering if was setting her up for a practical joke. But his aura was it’s usual yellow-green color. No more red or mauve. No purples. Just, perhaps a brighter shade of yellow… mmm. Perhaps he was just happy they were back on better terms.

Yes, she was going to choose to believe it was because he was happy things were resolved between them. ”Well, you might have your work cut out for you. The one time I got them together, Conley might have stormed out of the room. Well, Conley-stormed out of the room.” He had been polite of course, but cold, only the way Conley could be. ”And Cody refuses to talk about it so I have no idea what happened.” She sighed, but the idea of Sachin’s cooking cheered her a little. ”I’ve missed your cooking. And I think Cody might have tomorrow off…if not, I will certainly be there.” Because she was not going to turn down an invite in case this was the only one she ever got again.
Old 12-05-2020, 12:29 PM   #133 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
”Hmmm…that is very true,” she flashed Sachin a big smile. ”I still don’t know how you put up with him.” Pause. ”Especially the not eating. It’s so…annoying isn’t it?” she asked aiming for a teasing tone and hoping she caught it. She didn’t want Sachin to think she was insulting his husband. On the contrary, she was trying to connect again with Sachin. She was quiet for a moment as she played with the hem of her skirt. ”I’m glad it was,” but she didn’t think she had been any help with their real wedding. The big phony one? Well, she had tried…and the cake had been especially good. That had been one of Sachin’s specific requirements and she had gone out of her way to make sure it had been taken care of.

”Surprise?” she asked looking very confused. Why would they have a surprise for her when neither of them had really been speaking to her. She eyed Schain wondering if was setting her up for a practical joke. But his aura was it’s usual yellow-green color. No more red or mauve. No purples. Just, perhaps a brighter shade of yellow… mmm. Perhaps he was just happy they were back on better terms.

Yes, she was going to choose to believe it was because he was happy things were resolved between them. ”Well, you might have your work cut out for you. The one time I got them together, Conley might have stormed out of the room. Well, Conley-stormed out of the room.” He had been polite of course, but cold, only the way Conley could be. ”And Cody refuses to talk about it so I have no idea what happened.” She sighed, but the idea of Sachin’s cooking cheered her a little. ”I’ve missed your cooking. And I think Cody might have tomorrow off…if not, I will certainly be there.” Because she was not going to turn down an invite in case this was the only one she ever got again.

Sachin caught the teasing tone. Oh yes, he did. Not to mention he knew that there was no way that Winnie would insult Conley; maybe only if she got super angry. Why did he think that? Because he had seen firsthand how bad Winnie’s temper could be. “It’s frustrating at times,’’ he replied honestly and good naturedly. “But I love him too much to not put up with him.’’ Sachin wouldn’t trade Conley for anyone else in the world. Anyway, had Sachin known what Winnie was thinking, he’d have told her the second wedding hadn’t been a phony one. Not to him, anyway, and not to Conley, he was sure. BOTH weddings had been very meaningful to him.

“Surprise,’’ the Ambassador repeated with a nod. He could see the confusion on Winnie’s face but would say no more. “Don’t try to get anything else out of me, Winnie,’’ came his warning. “Just be there tomorrow.’’ As for the whole Cody-Conley thing? Sachin had heard snatches of the encounters from his husband but still wasn’t too sure why the two never got along. “We’ll get them to work through it,’’ Sachin remarked hopefully. “If not, then you and I can eat all the foods and watch a movie on the TV while those two brawl it out.’’ He chuckled. “Make sure you come with a huge appetite then.”

Old 12-07-2020, 12:40 AM   #134 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1

Quote:
Sachin caught the teasing tone. Oh yes, he did. Not to mention he knew that there was no way that Winnie would insult Conley; maybe only if she got super angry. Why did he think that? Because he had seen firsthand how bad Winnie’s temper could be. “It’s frustrating at times,’’ he replied honestly and good naturedly. “But I love him too much to not put up with him.’’ Sachin wouldn’t trade Conley for anyone else in the world. Anyway, had Sachin known what Winnie was thinking, he’d have told her the second wedding hadn’t been a phony one. Not to him, anyway, and not to Conley, he was sure. BOTH weddings had been very meaningful to him.

“Surprise,’’ the Ambassador repeated with a nod. He could see the confusion on Winnie’s face but would say no more. “Don’t try to get anything else out of me, Winnie,’’ came his warning. “Just be there tomorrow.’’ As for the whole Cody-Conley thing? Sachin had heard snatches of the encounters from his husband but still wasn’t too sure why the two never got along. “We’ll get them to work through it,’’ Sachin remarked hopefully. “If not, then you and I can eat all the foods and watch a movie on the TV while those two brawl it out.’’ He chuckled. “Make sure you come with a huge appetite then.”

Winnie had no idea what Sachin was thinking about. If she had, her defense would have been, she took after her biological mother. Her fathers had told her many times she’d inherited the Phora temper. Sachin was lucky. Conley hadn’t inherited that particular trait. But she could tell that Sachin was being honest about his feelings. She had never known Sachin not to be honest. Well, except for the elopement. ”I know you do.” In fact, Sachin was probably the only other person who loved Conley as much as she did.

”Really?” she asked giving him the playful eye. She knew he wasn’t going to break, but stills he wished he would. She didn’t like being kept in suspense. She sighed dramatically. ”Finnnee…” and a small pout formed on her face only to quickly be replaced with a hopeful smile. ”You really think? Because I can’t get Cody to tell me what happened and Conley, well, we havne’t really been talking since…you know…” she blushed, embarrassed again, but at the mention of food she clasped onto it. ”If you’re cooking and if I am welcome, you know I’ll be there.” She was the opposite of Conley and loved food. And as for a brawl? Well, if it came to that, then at least Sachin would be there to help corral them.
Old 12-09-2020, 12:21 AM   #135 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
Winnie had no idea what Sachin was thinking about. If she had, her defense would have been, she took after her biological mother. Her fathers had told her many times she’d inherited the Phora temper. Sachin was lucky. Conley hadn’t inherited that particular trait. But she could tell that Sachin was being honest about his feelings. She had never known Sachin not to be honest. Well, except for the elopement. ”I know you do.” In fact, Sachin was probably the only other person who loved Conley as much as she did.

”Really?” she asked giving him the playful eye. She knew he wasn’t going to break, but stills he wished he would. She didn’t like being kept in suspense. She sighed dramatically. ”Finnnee…” and a small pout formed on her face only to quickly be replaced with a hopeful smile. ”You really think? Because I can’t get Cody to tell me what happened and Conley, well, we havne’t really been talking since…you know…” she blushed, embarrassed again, but at the mention of food she clasped onto it. ”If you’re cooking and if I am welcome, you know I’ll be there.” She was the opposite of Conley and loved food. And as for a brawl? Well, if it came to that, then at least Sachin would be there to help corral them.

Good.

At least Winnie was reminded how he felt about Conley to this day. You know… in case she forgot since she and him hadn't talked for months and months. Right now, the man was too busy taking a hearty drink of his coffee in an attempt to disguise his mysterious smile. He knew all too well that Winnie was dying to know what the surprise was. Well, not ‘what’, since his daughter was a person. But Winnie would find out soon enough.

“Conley never mentioned any of the details either and I didn’t press him. I figured he’d tell me whenever he wanted to.’’ But now Sachin was curious about the happenings between his husband and Winnie’s boyfriend. “I might ask him later today what happened.’’ And yes, Sachin chose to ignore Winnie’s embarrassment when the fight had been hinted at. “Of course you’re welcome. Conley will be thrilled to have you around as often as before.’’

Old 12-10-2020, 07:05 PM   #136 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1

Quote:
Good.

At least Winnie was reminded how he felt about Conley to this day. You know… in case she forgot since she and him hadn't talked for months and months. Right now, the man was too busy taking a hearty drink of his coffee in an attempt to disguise his mysterious smile. He knew all too well that Winnie was dying to know what the surprise was. Well, not ‘what’, since his daughter was a person. But Winnie would find out soon enough.

“Conley never mentioned any of the details either and I didn’t press him. I figured he’d tell me whenever he wanted to.’’ But now Sachin was curious about the happenings between his husband and Winnie’s boyfriend. “I might ask him later today what happened.’’ And yes, Sachin chose to ignore Winnie’s embarrassment when the fight had been hinted at. “Of course you’re welcome. Conley will be thrilled to have you around as often as before.’’

Conley would be thrilled.

Those words echoed through her and pierced her heart. Was it possible that her cousin/best friend missed her as much as she had missed him? It was a little shocking to learn. She had thought Conley had everything he needed now in Sachin. Maybe she was wrong? It wouldn't be the first time she had been, nor the last. She had a lifetime of mistakes to make.

And speaking of mistakes, she made one as she glanced down at her watch. Oh, she was so late! It had been worth it, but she was so so late. "Eeep!" she squeaked. "I am late. I'm sorry." She shot to her feet. Without thinking about it, she leaned over and kissed Sachin's cheek. "Tomorrow - I will be there. If Cody can't make it, I will let you know." She gave him a wave as she walked off down the street towards Gringotts.
Old 12-12-2020, 04:58 PM   #137 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
Conley would be thrilled.

Those words echoed through her and pierced her heart. Was it possible that her cousin/best friend missed her as much as she had missed him? It was a little shocking to learn. She had thought Conley had everything he needed now in Sachin. Maybe she was wrong? It wouldn't be the first time she had been, nor the last. She had a lifetime of mistakes to make.

And speaking of mistakes, she made one as she glanced down at her watch. Oh, she was so late! It had been worth it, but she was so so late. "Eeep!" she squeaked. "I am late. I'm sorry." She shot to her feet. Without thinking about it, she leaned over and kissed Sachin's cheek. "Tomorrow - I will be there. If Cody can't make it, I will let you know." She gave him a wave as she walked off down the street towards Gringotts.

If Winnie knew how much Conley missed her. Sure, Conley didn’t often speak of the fact but Sachin sensed it. Maybe that was part of the reason that he had decided to let bygones be bygones. After all, nothing good would come from them holding grudges. Sachin felt as though he were at peace now knowing that he and Winnie were on good terms now. He hadn’t realised just how badly the fallout had affected him.

Late? What was she- oh. Work. Sachin grinned. “No problem. See you tomorrow then.’’ The kiss came as a pleasant surprise, as though cementing that he and Winnie had indeed made up. “Take care, Winnie.” He watched her go before polishing off his coffee.

Maybe he could go to sleep right here on this bench...

Old 12-14-2020, 03:31 PM   #138 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default for Ro :3
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Jade Flamsteed had official business in Diagon Alley today but this did not mean that she could not strike two fwoopers with one stone and take her two fur babies out for a walk as well. After all, she did have a couple of hours to pass before her appointment with Mr. Lufkin to discuss some new design aesthetics for both the Owl Post and his own home. She was also due for a discussion over at the Leaky Cauldron but she had a feeling that the owner would cancel on her yet again, perhaps chickening out to some of Jade's more bold and eclectic interior design suggestions.

Apricot, the little prince that he was, had decided several blocks back that he was quite done with today's exercise and had refused to get up upon flopping on his side near the fountain. She couldn't very well drag the terrier mix by the leash through the Ally, so she had scooped him up in her arms while Coconut continued to prance. It was actually mostly the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel calling the shots of where they strolled, for the moment at least, and Jade had turned her head to give Apricot some Eskimo kisses when Coconut clearly had other intentions.

With a gleeful bark, the dog lurched forward suddenly and tugged Jade along with him. "Woah, easy boy!" Was there a bird or someone's dropped hotdog on the cobbled stones he just HAD to get his paws on? Jade absolutely abhorred yanking back on either of her dogs' leashes unless it was an absolute last resort and matter of safety, and right now she was just trying to make sure she was still able to hold on to it at all given the sudden bolt of energy from Coconut.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
Old 12-14-2020, 09:19 PM   #139 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default she's way too pretty tbh
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Jade Flamsteed had official business in Diagon Alley today but this did not mean that she could not strike two fwoopers with one stone and take her two fur babies out for a walk as well. After all, she did have a couple of hours to pass before her appointment with Mr. Lufkin to discuss some new design aesthetics for both the Owl Post and his own home. She was also due for a discussion over at the Leaky Cauldron but she had a feeling that the owner would cancel on her yet again, perhaps chickening out to some of Jade's more bold and eclectic interior design suggestions.

Apricot, the little prince that he was, had decided several blocks back that he was quite done with today's exercise and had refused to get up upon flopping on his side near the fountain. She couldn't very well drag the terrier mix by the leash through the Ally, so she had scooped him up in her arms while Coconut continued to prance. It was actually mostly the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel calling the shots of where they strolled, for the moment at least, and Jade had turned her head to give Apricot some Eskimo kisses when Coconut clearly had other intentions.

With a gleeful bark, the dog lurched forward suddenly and tugged Jade along with him. "Woah, easy boy!" Was there a bird or someone's dropped hotdog on the cobbled stones he just HAD to get his paws on? Jade absolutely abhorred yanking back on either of her dogs' leashes unless it was an absolute last resort and matter of safety, and right now she was just trying to make sure she was still able to hold on to it at all given the sudden bolt of energy from Coconut.
William Williamson did not have any particular reason to be here in Diagon Alley today, except that he'd been told he couldn't stay at Hogwarts all summer and he supposed he ought to take his new daughter, April, out to see the world some. For him, this meant a trip to get ice cream, and for her, a chance to sniff at everything and get used to being on a lead. He had her on a bright magenta leash that matched her collar, though she was tugging and straining and not at all used to the thing yet. Walking a dog and eating an ice cream cone at the same time was much easier said than done, and Willy had just resigned himself to trying to finish his ice cream as quickly as possible when April took off, pulling him along with her.

Preoccupied with trying to save/scarf his cone, William was NOT able to stop April from running right up to a spaniel, then around and around said spaniel until she was well-entangled in its leash. "Someone's a little too eager to sniff new butts!" the professor declared with a chuckle, looking up from his nearly-finished ice cream cone to apologize to the spaniel's owner.

OH.

He knew her!

"June's sister!" he babbled before he caught himself, already turning a bit red as he stared at her and her armful of terrier. "I'm SO SORRY. APRIL!" he bent down to try to untangle the leashes, but of course the rotten cruppy took this opportunity to take a big bite (the last bite, actually) out of his ice cream. "Why you little.....!"

Honestly, he wasn't MAD, he just--- he'd been planning to finish that bite himself.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind
Old 12-16-2020, 07:41 AM   #140 (permalink)

Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default I couldn't resist with that April XD and she says you are TOO silly & pup is too cute

Apricot was yipping excitedly in her arms, keen to get down on the ground and...sniff butts...as the other human in the mix had so eloquently pointed out, but Jade clutched the terrier mix a little more securely under her arm. Because of course now those oh-so-weary legs were perfectly fine and capable of movement. "Coconut...Coconut! Zuò." The command was sharp but not unkind, she rarely spoke to her pups in an angry tone unless she was at the end of her rope with other stressors. The divorce had been...a rough patch for them all and she had always felt horribly guilty after.

Coconut, who was a bit better a listener than Apricot who was still yipping and trying to escape mama's arm, dutifully sat and continued to whip his tail back in forth in eager greeting to the other dog - whose butt he really did want to sniff. Coconut's leash also tangled and twisted around her own legs, Jade had very little wiggle room to work with and felt a certain kind of unease when the dog's papa recognized her. Christmas dinner had not exactly given the best of impressions, though the former Ravenclaw recognized that the blame could entirely be pushed on to her sister who had absolutely blindsided the pair of them. Or perhaps just Jade who had been primarily preparing the meal with her sister's help - vines taking it upon themselves to not-so-helpfully chop things unevenly and entirely ruining the cuts and aesthetic of certain dishes for Jade, though not the taste which had been impeccable - and had not appreciated June's attempt at a chaperoned blind date in her own home.

"It's Jade, actually, William," she corrected, her intention to be firm but all stiffness had faded the moment his dog had snatch the remnants of the Hogwarts professor's ice cream from his hand. "Oh dear...that is unfortunate." Laughing softly behind a cupped hand, as she rarely giggled, the raven haired woman carefully crouched down (would be horrid if she were to fall over thanks to her mild estrangement by leash, beside her still sitting spaniel and became eye level with William's dog. All this, of course, only excited Apricot more and the little terrier began sniffing at the air wildly while whimpering to be put down. "You're a little rambunctious one, aren't you?" Jade smiles while offering her free hand for sniffing purposes, her hands a pleasant combination of beeswax and almond milk thanks to her hand cream.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
Old 12-17-2020, 10:17 PM   #141 (permalink)

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Apricot was yipping excitedly in her arms, keen to get down on the ground and...sniff butts...as the other human in the mix had so eloquently pointed out, but Jade clutched the terrier mix a little more securely under her arm. Because of course now those oh-so-weary legs were perfectly fine and capable of movement. "Coconut...Coconut! Zuò." The command was sharp but not unkind, she rarely spoke to her pups in an angry tone unless she was at the end of her rope with other stressors. The divorce had been...a rough patch for them all and she had always felt horribly guilty after.

Coconut, who was a bit better a listener than Apricot who was still yipping and trying to escape mama's arm, dutifully sat and continued to whip his tail back in forth in eager greeting to the other dog - whose butt he really did want to sniff. Coconut's leash also tangled and twisted around her own legs, Jade had very little wiggle room to work with and felt a certain kind of unease when the dog's papa recognized her. Christmas dinner had not exactly given the best of impressions, though the former Ravenclaw recognized that the blame could entirely be pushed on to her sister who had absolutely blindsided the pair of them. Or perhaps just Jade who had been primarily preparing the meal with her sister's help - vines taking it upon themselves to not-so-helpfully chop things unevenly and entirely ruining the cuts and aesthetic of certain dishes for Jade, though not the taste which had been impeccable - and had not appreciated June's attempt at a chaperoned blind date in her own home.

"It's Jade, actually, William," she corrected, her intention to be firm but all stiffness had faded the moment his dog had snatch the remnants of the Hogwarts professor's ice cream from his hand. "Oh dear...that is unfortunate." Laughing softly behind a cupped hand, as she rarely giggled, the raven haired woman carefully crouched down (would be horrid if she were to fall over thanks to her mild estrangement by leash, beside her still sitting spaniel and became eye level with William's dog. All this, of course, only excited Apricot more and the little terrier began sniffing at the air wildly while whimpering to be put down. "You're a little rambunctious one, aren't you?" Jade smiles while offering her free hand for sniffing purposes, her hands a pleasant combination of beeswax and almond milk thanks to her hand cream.
Oh Merlin, April had set Jade's dogs off now and the pup had turned from licking his ice cream to licking Jade's hand. "No, I know your name is Jade, I mean," he cleared his throat and scooped up his dog with one hand to better try to unentangle her with the other. Knowing him, he'd try to bend over and would whack heads with Jade next. The last bit of ice cream cone was now a smushed little puddle on the ground, though that didn't stop April from sticking her tongue out and trying to get at it even as she was hoisted in the air.

"THIS is April," he clarified, standing up now with her leash all free and loose finally. April, of course, couldn't miss an opportunity to lick him all over the face next. "She's a spoiled rotten little thing.... but she was a present from your sister, so I couldn't turn her down."

He was very red-faced at admitting this. All he'd given June was a welcome-to-Hogwarts bar of mooncalf handsoap, and she'd gone out and bought him a crup. These Flamsteeds, I tell ya. "What--- what are your pups' names?" William thought it would be best to change the subject to her. Was one Coconut, then?

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind
Old 12-19-2020, 10:51 AM   #142 (permalink)

Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12

Her adoration for four-legged friends aside, Jade was also the sort that carried hand sanitizer in her purse so she was perfectly fine with any doggie tongues that wanted to get better acquainted with her hand. She also had treats in her purse which were typically used as bribery to get Apricot to walk even just a little bit further. That not worked so well today so her little canister was still full to the brim.

Still crouching as the real April was lifted into the man's arms, Jade gave Coconut's chest an affectionate couple of rubs to let him know that he was being such a good boy. Coconut, always appreciative of the attention, took the opportunity to leave his mama with a wet kiss from neck to ear. "My sister got you a crup?" She gave Coconut a bit of a nose-nose before gracefully rising back to her feet and stepped out of the remains of the entanglement. Apricot still tucked into the fold of her arm, Jade now balanced herself to get that sanitizer out of her bag and squirted a bit into her hand. "How very generous of her." That schoolgirl crush was alive and well, it would seem. "Well that's not her fault that she is spoiled," she smiled at April while shifting into complete baby speech to the crup. "That has everything to do with her daddy."

She could relate. Her dogs were babied and spoiled to no end and had absolutely nothing to do with any empty nest syndrome she may have felt as her son began school and slowly became less of a presence at home.

"At least you don't seem to mind too much in keeping her," Lucky for both of them. It was incredibly irresponsible to thrust a creature on to another person like that without any warning. If not William then June likely would have brought the crup home to her and she would have three dogs to care for. "Oh, this is Apricot," she introduced while hoisting the little dog in her arms up a bit, his tongue dangling out of the side of his mouth as he panted a bit gleefully with the attention now on him. "And this stud is Coconut." A nod down to her handsome spaniel. "They're both rescue dogs that have been with me through quite a bit."

Old 12-22-2020, 02:05 AM   #143 (permalink)

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries

Quote:
Her adoration for four-legged friends aside, Jade was also the sort that carried hand sanitizer in her purse so she was perfectly fine with any doggie tongues that wanted to get better acquainted with her hand. She also had treats in her purse which were typically used as bribery to get Apricot to walk even just a little bit further. That not worked so well today so her little canister was still full to the brim.

Still crouching as the real April was lifted into the man's arms, Jade gave Coconut's chest an affectionate couple of rubs to let him know that he was being such a good boy. Coconut, always appreciative of the attention, took the opportunity to leave his mama with a wet kiss from neck to ear. "My sister got you a crup?" She gave Coconut a bit of a nose-nose before gracefully rising back to her feet and stepped out of the remains of the entanglement. Apricot still tucked into the fold of her arm, Jade now balanced herself to get that sanitizer out of her bag and squirted a bit into her hand. "How very generous of her." That schoolgirl crush was alive and well, it would seem. "Well that's not her fault that she is spoiled," she smiled at April while shifting into complete baby speech to the crup. "That has everything to do with her daddy."

She could relate. Her dogs were babied and spoiled to no end and had absolutely nothing to do with any empty nest syndrome she may have felt as her son began school and slowly became less of a presence at home.

"At least you don't seem to mind too much in keeping her," Lucky for both of them. It was incredibly irresponsible to thrust a creature on to another person like that without any warning. If not William then June likely would have brought the crup home to her and she would have three dogs to care for. "Oh, this is Apricot," she introduced while hoisting the little dog in her arms up a bit, his tongue dangling out of the side of his mouth as he panted a bit gleefully with the attention now on him. "And this stud is Coconut." A nod down to her handsome spaniel. "They're both rescue dogs that have been with me through quite a bit."
"Oh... it's nothing," Willy did his best to brush aside the topic of the cruppy. "I'd told her how much I missed my old crup, and you know June..." She was an incredibly nice former student, that was all. Williamson still wondered if he should return the favor by gifting her something... maybe her sister would know?

He'd come back to that. He was too busy right now blushing at the Daddy comment and trying to wrench his chin away from April's lick lick licks. "I could never turn an animal away," he admitted with a bashful grin. "Apricot and Coconut... are those your favorite colors or fruits?" Just a guess. He was happy to hear they were rescues, and gave Jade a nod of appreciation.

If it wasn't too awkward to keep standing there, he'd have loved to keep chatting to Jade. "Er, do you want to head to a bench or grab a drink or something?" he asked, trying to sound nonchalant about it. "I feel like we didn't really get to know each other enough at Christmas." There, that was a good excuse.

Old 12-24-2020, 07:39 AM   #144 (permalink)

Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12

Yes. She did know her sister. Though now with her gone for the majority of the year off to Hogwarts there were growths she was not there to witness. It was a bit jarring, in a good way, and likely better for both of them this way. Even if Jade had to cope with dealing with all the plants in their flat. Maybe it was time for June to fine her own place. Or maybe Jade would be the one who would have to move considering the vines had taken over at least one of the rooms and removing them may be too traumatizing an experience. "Well, however it panned out...it is lovely to see that this beauty has found herself a forever home."

The baby talk would cease soon. She promised. It was reserved only for the fur babies.

Failing to notice the new color gracing William's features, Jade delicately tucked some of her hair behind her ear and smiled a bit at his inquiry. "A little mixture of both," she mused, pursing her lips together pleasantly. She assumed this was in reference to her career as an interior designer. "Though it was more about the fruit when I was naming them or else I may have decided to name them something more swatch appropriate." Speaking of lick lick kisses, Apricot was currently going to town on her cheek and then sniffing the air again - eager to give the other hoomun a lick lick too.

Shushing Apricot, who had now starting whining a bit, Jade turned her eyes back to William. "Do you think April will be able to sit still for us to have a conversation?" she laughed, nodding to his crup while also glancing towards her own - minus Coconut, who was sitting like a true prince at her heels with his tail wagging. "...shall we go somewhere they can run around while we catch up and...sniff butts, was it? Eagerly so?"

Old 12-28-2020, 03:30 AM   #145 (permalink)

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries

"It is, it really is," William agreed happily, giving his cruppy another little snuggle before he tucked her wiggly butt under his arm slightly.

Having no idea what the heck a swatch was (some kind of watch, maybe?) meant that William could only nod and smile a bit at her in regards to Apricot and Coconut. "She might, if she had model companions to run around with," meaning Jade's dogs, of course.

He was definitely, noticeably red at the mention of sniffing butts. "It's an essential form of c-c-canine communication," he stammered by way of explanation, setting April down now and only giving her a small bit of leash to start walking. "She definitely needs to work on her communication, I think."

And so did he, apparently. William gestured for Jade to lead the way. There was a bench ahead of them and the fountain further up the street, if she didn't mind walking back the way she'd just come... he didn't care. He could follow.

Old 12-30-2020, 06:57 AM   #146 (permalink)

Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12

You could learn a lot about a person, a man, by how they treated creatures. After all, compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character and one may confidently assert that one who is cruel to animals cannot possibly be a good person. A good man. He may be a bit if a bumbling man, but Jade could see in the shows of affection William bestowed upon April that he was a good man.

Jade gave April another warm smile before looking to her own pups. "What do you two think?" she asked, the baby voice back in full effect as Apricot lapped out with his tongue towards her nose. "I am not sure how much model behavior Apricot may provide...both seem rather restless already. If you have the time and wouldn't mind entertaining the thought, there is a quaint little dog park in London I take the boys to." And she always carried a ball or chew toy in her purse for the spontaneous need to play.

She would say nothing more about sniffing buts, nothing more than the little playful and almost flirty wink that came before she started walking once again with Coconut flanking her side in perfect unison. Apricot, once again, was sniffing and whining into the air towards April - probably wanting to sniff her butt. "She seems to be doing well enough," Jade mused while nodding her head towards the pup tucked under her own arm. "Apricot seems to be downright infatuated already."

Old 12-30-2020, 09:42 PM   #147 (permalink)

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default to le dog park (whenever u wanna move us :3)

Quote:
You could learn a lot about a person, a man, by how they treated creatures. After all, compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character and one may confidently assert that one who is cruel to animals cannot possibly be a good person. A good man. He may be a bit if a bumbling man, but Jade could see in the shows of affection William bestowed upon April that he was a good man.

Jade gave April another warm smile before looking to her own pups. "What do you two think?" she asked, the baby voice back in full effect as Apricot lapped out with his tongue towards her nose. "I am not sure how much model behavior Apricot may provide...both seem rather restless already. If you have the time and wouldn't mind entertaining the thought, there is a quaint little dog park in London I take the boys to." And she always carried a ball or chew toy in her purse for the spontaneous need to play.

She would say nothing more about sniffing buts, nothing more than the little playful and almost flirty wink that came before she started walking once again with Coconut flanking her side in perfect unison. Apricot, once again, was sniffing and whining into the air towards April - probably wanting to sniff her butt. "She seems to be doing well enough," Jade mused while nodding her head towards the pup tucked under her own arm. "Apricot seems to be downright infatuated already."
Had William heard this assessment, he would have agreed, only about her. This was the single criterion he used to judge others. Hadn't failed him for years. Plus... besides her perfect treatment of the pups, Jade had a lovely baby voice she used on them. He wondered if he sounded as endearing silly?

"I have all the time in the world. It's summer break, after all." And after he'd set up a few things on the grounds, he'd been effectively kicked out by the Headmaster who was on sabbatical and needed peace and quiet with no staff around. Or so he'd said, in far fewer words.

He let April's leash out JUST slightly so she could trot on the ground next to Apricot, her tongue lolling out and about even as she tried to tug and get closer to the other pup. "Behave," he grunted her way, looking up at Jade for the compliment. William's brown eyes twinkled a little. "It's nice when the creatures all get along...." And the people. Admittedly, Jade was easy to walk next to. He fell in step beside her. "I'm not... keeping you from some business in the Alley, am I?" Just thought he should check. It wasn't often that he found himself in such beautiful company, after all.