sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1122 users online including...
Svetlxxo , Miltonplame , Stevendalo

5 members
1117 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > Honeydukes (FanFiction) > Bertie Bott's Challenge Area > The Bean Collection

The Bean Collection Tucked away safely in this special nook are the completed challenges of the SS100/SS50/SS25 & EEFD

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2017, 08:41 AM   #1 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default Twenty Five Drabbles for Daisy Swann- Sa 13+
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Hello everyone! My name's Ginevra and this is my first attempt at writing drabbles so I thought this would be my safest option. The 25 drabbles I'll be writing related to (current) Hufflepuff Second Year Daisy Swann whom I currently portray in the SS Hogwarts RPG. The drabbles reflect aspects of her life ranging from pre-Hogwarts to her time at Hogwarts.

Disclaimer: The Harry Potter characters and universe belong to J.K. Rowling. The songs are the creation of the artists who released them. They are not my creation.

SPOILER!!: Song List

1. Because - The Beatles.
2. Being For the Benefit of Mr Kite! - The Beatles
3. Dirty Creature - Split Enz
4. Fashion - David Bowie
5. I'm Only Sleeping - The Beatles
6. London Town - Wings
7. Super Heroes - Rocky Horror Picture Show
8. Le Jazz Hot - Julie Andrews
9. Dark of Night - Little Birdy
10. I'm So Tired - The Beatles
11. A Day in the Life - The Beatles
12. Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon - Queen
13. It's Raining Again - Supertramp
14. Ouch! - The Rutles
15. Bluebird – Paul McCartney and Wings
16. Flying - The Beatles
17. Elephant - Tame Impala
18. I’m a Marionette – ABBA
19. Rainbow Chaser – Nirvana
20. Christmas Time (Is Here Again) – The Beatles
21. Beware of Darkness – George Harrison
22. I Let the Music Speak - ABBA
23. Bracelets – The Spill Canvas
24. Raspberry Jam – Carole King
25. School - Supertramp

Because - The Beatles
Because the sky is blue, it makes me cry
Because the sky is blue.

Her Hogwarts letter had arrived, but Daisy’s fleeting joy had been replaced by bitter sadness as she sat in her bedroom. She looked out her window at the clear sky, sighing deeply. Her Muggle father was now in a blazing row with her witch mother. He was worried about the neighbours’ reaction which angered her mother. Jemma furiously pointed out to Leo that marrying a witch would potentially result in having children that possessed magical powers.
Tears ran down Daisy’s cheeks as she clutched her teddy bear to her chest. How she wished that she didn’t get that stupid letter.

Last edited by Ginevra; 12-05-2017 at 12:20 PM.
Old 11-16-2017, 11:01 AM   #2 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Being for the Benefit of Mr Kite! – The Beatles

The circus had come to town and Daisy was very excited. Three-year-old Daisy and her parents sat in the front row. The little girl was bouncing up and down in her seat, eagerly waiting for the show to begin. A hush fell upon the crowd as the ringmaster made his way to the centre of the stage, highlighted by a vast spotlight. He announced his name as Mr Kite to thunderous applause and cheers from the crowd. Daisy’s face was awestruck throughout the performances especially the acrobats performing feats high wire. It certainly had been a magical day.
Old 11-17-2017, 05:29 AM   #3 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

Dirty Creature - Split Enz

Daisy ran around her back garden in the rain, stomping in the muddy puddles. Her parents stood at the back door just shaking their heads at their daughter’s antics. The seven-year-old squealing with laughter as rain saturated her dark brown hair, causing it to look almost black.
“Daisy! You’re getting mud on your jeans!” Daisy’s mother called out to her.
“Yes, you better come inside!” Leo called out.
“Coming, Mum and Dad!” Daisy replied as she skipped towards her parents.
Jemma got out her wand and aimed it at Daisy. “Tergeo,” Jemma uttered. Daisy’s jeans were now free from dirt.
Old 11-18-2017, 05:50 AM   #4 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

Fashion – David Bowie

Daisy’s tenth birthday was happening in less than a week and her parents had planned a fancy little dinner for the three of them at their favourite restaurant. The occasion called for a dress which Daisy wasn’t really liking the idea of. After trying on what seemed like hundreds of dresses, she finally settled on the perfect one for her. It was a bright yellow dress adorned with gardenias that skimmed her ankles. Her mother decided that Daisy needed a pair of shoes to match. The girl chose a pair of black shoes with a slight heel. A perfect choice.
Old 11-19-2017, 01:24 AM   #5 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

I’m Only Sleeping – The Beatles

Please, don't wake me, no, don't shake me
Leave me where I am, I'm only sleeping

Everybody seems to think I'm lazy
I don't mind, I think they're crazy
Running everywhere at such a speed
Till they find there's no need

It was the Summer break before the start of Daisy’s second year at Hogwarts. The sun was shining through the window of her bedroom indicating a beautiful day outside. However, Daisy was in her bed, fast asleep much to her parents’ chagrin. They couldn’t understand why their daughter would be cooped up on a day like this. Leopold made his way to Daisy’s room and knocked softly before entering the room.
“Daisy?” Leo whispered as he gently shook Daisy’s shoulder.
Daisy opened her eyes blearily and gave him a questioning look. “Just worn out from school, that’s all,” Daisy said.
Old 11-20-2017, 03:23 AM   #6 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

London Town – Wings

Daisy loved the hustle and bustle of Muggle London. Now, she was going to experience Wizarding London properly for the first time. Daisy’s father had agreed to let her attend Hogwarts and now Daisy and her mother were shopping for the eleven-year old’s school supplies. The young witch was certainly having fun checking out the various stores and their assortments of goods. She didn’t mind the cacophony of noise and her mother was reminded of when she was starting Hogwarts for the first time. Being a fan of flying and Quidditch, Daisy’s eyes were immediately drawn to Quality Quidditch Supplies
Old 11-21-2017, 09:25 AM   #7 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

Super Heroes – Rocky Horror Picture Show

Leo Swann had a vast collection of Muggle comics which his nine-year-old daughter was now currently sifting through. Occasionally, Daisy would pick one up and flick through the contents, with a rather puzzled expression on her face. Jemma entered the family room where her loved ones were gathered and noticed Daisy’s expression.
“What’s the matter?” Jemma asked.
“Why don’t the pictures move in these comics?” Daisy asked.
“They are Muggle comics and Muggle imagery doesn’t move,” Jemma replied.
Daisy was looking rather disappointed which did not go unnoticed by her father. Jemma placed a comforting hand on her husband’s shoulder.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:52 AM   #8 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

Le Jazz Hot – Julie Andrews

A Muggle radio was playing the gorgeous melodic sounds of jazz. Daisy had been exposed to jazz right from when her mother was pregnant with her. The previous day, her father had left a box full of old Muggle jazz posters in her bedroom. Daisy and her parents were now decorating the walls of Daisy’s bedroom using the posters and a Sticking Charm cast by Jemma. Occasionally, the young witch would stand back and inspect the look of her room, politely asking her mother to rearrange a couple of the posters. It didn’t bother Daisy that the posters didn’t move.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:06 AM   #9 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

Dark of Night – Little Birdy

Five-year-old Daisy was lying on the grass in her back garden, looking up at the night sky. She liked to watch the stars twinkle and would always feel a great amount of glee when a shooting star would make its’ way across the sky. The little girl would always make a wish on a shooting star or the first star that would appear in the velvety sky. Daisy would usually wish for a toy broomstick but on the rare occasion, she would wish for something more interesting such as a unicorn. Daisy’s parents hoped that wish certainly didn’t come true.
Old 11-24-2017, 03:54 AM   #10 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

I’m So Tired – The Beatles

Daisy’s Second Year was certainly more tiring and stressful than when she started at Hogwarts. There were plenty of times where Daisy would wake up suddenly in the middle of the night, sweat glistening on her forehead. Her dreams had become indescribable. She felt tired all the time and her normally bright and joyous demeanour seemed to have vanished. Her usual favourite lessons would be a bore to her and she just wanted to withdraw from the world. Daisy hadn’t contacted her parents about it because she really did not want to leave Hogwarts which her parents would have considered.
Old 11-25-2017, 04:51 AM   #11 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

A Day in the Life – The Beatles

I read the news today, oh boy.

Daisy and her parents were sitting at the dining table, eating breakfast. Jemma was also reading that morning’s edition of The Daily Prophet, while Leo was reading a Muggle newspaper that Daisy was unfamiliar with. The difference of stories being reported in each newspaper was quite intriguing. For example, the reporting of sporting related events. Daisy’s mum would be reading about Quidditch whereas her father would be reading about some sport called cricket. She always thought of those insects whenever she would hear the word “cricket”. It seemed that Leo Swann needed to educate Daisy on aspects of Muggle life.
Old 11-26-2017, 07:09 AM   #12 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon – Queen

Sundays at Daisy’s home were always a great time of the week. Nine-year-old Daisy would watch her parents make breakfast which consisted of a nice spread of poached eggs, bacon that was not too crispy, buttery toast and pancakes with maple syrup. By the time breakfast was eaten and the dishes all cleared, it was getting into the early afternoon. Daisy, her stomach nice and full, would make her way to her room and lie on her bed. The sound of her radio lingering softly in the background as she read her mum’s old copy of Quidditch Through the Ages.
Old 11-26-2017, 07:21 AM   #13 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

It’s Raining Again – Supertramp

Daisy sighed disappointedly. It was raining rather heavily, and she was stuck inside Hogwarts. It had totally ruined her plans. The first-year was wanting to take a nice walk around the grounds, read her favourite book under a tree, something that was going to calm her mind. The idea of being cooped up was a horrible one. She was not one to go to the library unless she needed to for lesson purposes so that was out. The Hufflepuff Common Room was packed with students due to the weather. Daisy had no choice but to remain in the girls’ dormitory.
Old 11-26-2017, 07:50 AM   #14 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

Ouch! – The Rutles

Daisy was going to return to Hogwarts in a month to begin her Second Year. Daisy was playing in her back garden. She didn’t see the large stone on the garden path as her foot connected with it. Her parents heard a loud, pain-riddled scream and rushed to where their daughter was now on the ground. Tears were running down her cheeks and she was shaking.
“What happened?” Jemma asked.
“I fell, and my wrist hurts so much!” Daisy bawled.
Her parents saw that Daisy had possibly broken her left wrist. Leo quickly drove Daisy to the nearby Muggle hospital.
Old 11-27-2017, 06:33 AM   #15 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

Bluebird – Paul McCartney and Wings

Jemma and Leo Swann were pushing their six-month-old daughter, Daisy in her pram. They had decided to go to the park to enjoy the lovely Spring weather. The perfumery of newly blossomed flowers filled the air. A chorus of animal sounds also filled the air. A beautiful bluebird was on the grass near the Swann family, foraging for food to provide to its newly hatched offspring. Daisy giggled and wriggled her hands with delight as she watched the bluebird going about its little routine. Jemma and Leo smiled contentedly at their daughter’s pure joy. The family continued their little walk.
Old 11-30-2017, 07:50 AM   #16 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

Flying – The Beatles

Five-year-old Daisy loved Quidditch immensely which was something she inherited from her mother. There were heaps of posters displaying various players and teams adorning her bedroom walls. She would lie in bed and watch the players fly in the sky, throwing Quaffles and scoring goals. A couple of weeks prior, Daisy received a toy broomstick for her birthday. The little girl delighted in spending time outdoors, riding her toy broomstick. Daisy would imagine herself in the future being a member of a well-known Quidditch team such as The Holyhead Harpies. It would be amazing to score goals as a Chaser.
Old 11-30-2017, 08:10 AM   #17 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

Elephant – Tame Impala

Daisy’s father had decided that he and his daughter should spend the day together while Jemma visited her sister. Daisy was quite looking forward to doing something that didn’t relate to the Wizarding World. Leo and Daisy were now at the gates of London Zoo surrounded by a mass of people waiting to enter the premises. After a few minutes, though it seemed like forever to the twelve-year-old, Daisy and Leo were now checking out the various animal exhibits. Daisy’s eyes widened in wonder as she saw the majestic elephants. For non-Magical creatures, these elephants were breathtaking in Daisy’s mind.
Old 12-02-2017, 08:35 AM   #18 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

I’m a Marionette – ABBA

Daisy at times felt really frustrated at the manner her life ran. There were moments in her life where she would feel like a puppet being controlled. This usually happened when there was a conflict between her parents. It was as if she was being made to choose a side and Daisy did not want to do that especially when she felt that either side was wrong. Her eyes welled up with furious tears when her mother asked Daisy who was right in this argument.

“Oh, sort it out between the pair of you!” Daisy replied, angrily storming off outside.
Old 12-04-2017, 04:22 AM   #19 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

Rainbow Chaser – Nirvana

Ten-year-old Daisy was sitting at the dining table, having a tall glass of milk. The rain that had ensured that she was cooped up inside for most of the week had finally disappeared. In its place was a beautiful rainbow that adorned the sky like a work of art. Daisy finished her glass of milk and placed the glass in the sink. She then put on her coat and gumboots and ventured outside to observe this natural phenomenon. The sight of the rainbow was more amazing than first thought since it was larger than what she saw through the window.
Old 12-04-2017, 04:51 AM   #20 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

Christmas Time (Is Here Again) – The Beatles

Christmas morning had finally come around and Jemma and Leo Swann were celebrating their first Christmas as parents. Daisy had turned five months old five days ago. She was wearing a onesie with a rainbow unicorn that her grandparents had given her. Leo was busy making his signature hot chocolate for him and his wife as Jemma magically prepared a bottle for Daisy’s first feeding of the day. Leo handed a mug over to Jemma and she took a sip and smiled. Jemma and Leo handed each other a small box. She received a necklace and he received a watch.
Old 12-04-2017, 05:07 AM   #21 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

Beware of Darkness – George Harrison

Daisy had read stories about the Wizarding Great Wars and evil characters like Lord Voldemort. The Unforgivable Curses are what scared the twelve-year-old the most and she was beginning to have nightmares about it. What if she or her loved ones fell under the dark charm of the Imperious Curse? What if she saw her parents being subjected to the Cruciatus Curse? However, the Killing Curse terrified her most of all and she would bolt up in bed, making sure she didn’t wake anyone. The mere thought of living her life as an orphan was really no life at all.
Old 12-04-2017, 05:34 AM   #22 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

I Let the Music Speak – ABBA

A seven-year-old Daisy was cooped up in bed due to feeling rather ill with a fever that was making it impossible for her to speak. Jemma headed upstairs with a warm mug of a homemade honey and lemon drink that would hopefully be an effective remedy for Daisy.

“Any improvement since you’ve been in bed these past few days?” Jemma asked as Daisy took a sip.

Daisy’s magical record player was playing nearby The tune changed to a sad one as if to answer Jemma’s question. It seemed as if it would take some time for her health to improve.
Old 12-05-2017, 11:38 AM   #23 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

Bracelets – The Spill Canvas

Twelve-year-old Daisy was currently occupying a bed in the Emergency Ward of a Muggle hospital due to injuring her left wrist. The fall she had suffered due to her foot connecting with a large stone had caused her to have a rather severe sprain. Now, much to her bitterness, she had a rather unsightly lump that needed to be bandaged. Daisy and her parents were informed that Daisy’s wrist would always have a deformity. She didn’t want to wear a bandage forever so once the Swanns returned home, she asked her mother for suggestions. Jemma suggested that Daisy wore bracelets.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:00 PM   #24 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

Raspberry Jam – Carole King

It was Monday morning and six-year-old Daisy and her father were sitting at the dining table as her mother made breakfast. Being a workday, the breakfast being prepared was rather simple compared to the feast that usually was served on Sundays. Jemma was making fried eggs, toast and tea for her and Leo and pikelets with a glass of milk for Daisy. Jemma then placed the plates on the table.

“What would you like on your pikelets?” Jemma asked.

“Butter and raspberry jam, please!” Daisy replied eagerly, and Jemma spread the butter and jam evenly on the three fluffy pikelets.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:19 PM   #25 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

School – Supertramp

It seemed as if the world was against Daisy and she could not fathom why. Sure, she liked to daydream, but she also had a realistic grip on life. What frustrated her the most was that this hostility seemed to come from the two people closest to her, her parents. Now Daisy understood that her parents wanted her to have a proper education. However, it was as if she did not attend a school for those that possessed magical powers but a school that was strictly by the book, no wands. Daisy certainly hoped that her Third Year would improve.