sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1190 users online including...
Antoniopjh , Antoniomyv , Kimothy

4 members
1186 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Regina Hawthorne's Reign > Term 47: September - December 2017

Term 47: September - December 2017 Term Forty-Seven: Drama on the Rise (Sept 2093 - June 2094)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2016, 01:34 AM

Default Gryffindor Table

For those who belong in Gryffindor House, on the left side of the Great Hall is where your table awaits. Red banners containing an embroidered golden lion float above the polished table in honour of the brave Godric Gryffindor. Already placed on the tables are silver plates with accompanying cutlery and goblets. All that is missing right now are the mountains of food and pitchers containing your favourite beverages.

Though your stomach might be growing as you take a seat on one of the long benches next to the table, it is important to not get hangry -- gnawing your arm away or jabbing your fork repeatedly on the surface of the table will do no good whatsoever. Give everyone some time to get settled in and wait for Headmistress Hawthorne to deliver her speech. Keep yourself preoccupied by catching up with your fellow housemates or those who are visiting from the other tables until it is time to sink your teeth into the hearty and delicious meal prepared by the house-elves.
Old 12-06-2017, 02:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Zoryn was dressed in all black, up to the very veil she put on for the occasion. Tonight she was mourning, for her one true love (Levi Kenning) would be leaving her never to come back ever, EVER again. It was the worst thing that would ever happen to this school (even worse than all the threats). In fact, Levi leaving Hogwarts was the worst threat of all.

Also Dora. Zoryn would miss her loads too.

All around, this was just a no good very bad day.

Sigh.

She took a spot at the table and looked off into the distance somberly. When would Faith get here?

You are Lemon!

Last edited by ArianaBlack; 12-06-2017 at 10:42 PM.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:06 AM   #3 (permalink)

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8
Default We see you, Zoryn... BUT HEY JOSEFIN HERE SHE IS!

Okay. Soooo... she didn't care for this. Not one bit. Nopenopenope. Baldvinsson was the ONLY reason she was here (not the ONLY but Dora Umbridge was too busy being HARD to admit that) at this feast with these people. Siiiigh.

She would have gone directly to the staff table, but Dora really REALLY didn't want to be SHAMED by Hawthorne on her last day. LAST DAAAY FOREVER. Like this was it. For real, for real. She would be going home for GOOD this time. Nothing could make her happier than going home to the man of her dreams and the little family she had gained with him (NOT BECAUSE THEY WERE MAKING A FAMILY OMG), but also being with her twin! She'd never admit it, but she missed that knuckle head immensely. And her dad of course.

But yeah okay enough of that. Slipping into a seat NEAR Zoryn, but not directly beside her, the blonde prooped her chin in her hand and STARED at the staff table trying to will the festive fat man to come see her. Maybe he'd have peanuts to share with her!
Old 12-08-2017, 10:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default Rude
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erindipity View Post
Okay. Soooo... she didn't care for this. Not one bit. Nopenopenope. Baldvinsson was the ONLY reason she was here (not the ONLY but Dora Umbridge was too busy being HARD to admit that) at this feast with these people. Siiiigh.

She would have gone directly to the staff table, but Dora really REALLY didn't want to be SHAMED by Hawthorne on her last day. LAST DAAAY FOREVER. Like this was it. For real, for real. She would be going home for GOOD this time. Nothing could make her happier than going home to the man of her dreams and the little family she had gained with him (NOT BECAUSE THEY WERE MAKING A FAMILY OMG), but also being with her twin! She'd never admit it, but she missed that knuckle head immensely. And her dad of course.

But yeah okay enough of that. Slipping into a seat NEAR Zoryn, but not directly beside her, the blonde prooped her chin in her hand and STARED at the staff table trying to will the festive fat man to come see her. Maybe he'd have peanuts to share with her!
Zoryn was sooooooooo sad and she HATED being sad. Though, was this actually sadness??? Or was she just being dramatic??? Would the world actually ever know????

Anyways, she was STILL all by herself at this point and that's when she noticed Dora slip by and NOT sit next to her. Um. The heck? Did she smell or something? Zor gave herself a good sniff just incase. And when she deduced that she did not actually smell, the Gryffindor gave the older girl a funny look. Maybe Dora was sad to be leaving too and just didn't want to talk about it! Zor shrugged and got up and ditched her own seat on the bench, before slipping into a place right NEXT to Dora instead.

"Maybe you should just not leave," she nodded.

Zoryn didn't like feeling things that weren't happy. Dora leaving made her feel those things that she didn't want to feel. DON'T DO THIS TO HER HEART!!!!!!

it hurts.

You are Lemon!
Old 12-08-2017, 11:54 PM   #5 (permalink)

Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jordyn Guidry
Graduated
x5
dream until your • dreams come true ~ Human pygmy puff

Well this was it. Her time at Hogwarts was over and Shay could hardly believe it. Trying to think positively, she intended to focus on her future plans and not the fact that she was leaving her friends, her school, her home. The seventh year for a little longer made her way to the Gryffindor table. She was surprised to see that there were a lot of empty spaces, considering she was fashionably late.

“Hello there ladies”,Shay said to Dora and Zoryn with forced cheerfulness. Then she plopped down at one of the many empty spots at the table. This was going to be difficult.......but she would survive.

You are Salt!
Old 12-09-2017, 11:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

It's bloody over.

Seven years of her wizarding education in Hogwarts was over and today was the last day before she went home and would never be back ever again. Ava was quite sad to leave but at the same time she was very relieved for the graduation and ready for the next step as a grown-up.

After the Gryffindor finished packing all of her stuffs, she walked down to the great hall to enjoy her last feast. Okay, she would try to not shed a tear or made the head of house became a sobbing monster (because we know how emotional Gaston Marchand could be). This was supposed to be a happy occasion to celebrate the fact they had survived Hogwarts and NEWTs so... keep smiling and enjoy the day! Sort of.. "Hey, everyone." Ava greeted all the people on Gryffindor table. Merlin, it's going to be weird to not see them anymore in daily basis. Taking a seat beside Shay, she gave that girl a huge clingy hug. "I'm gonna miss you soooo much!"

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:14 PM   #7 (permalink)

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8
Default Zoryn and mentions of others

As soon as Zor moved RIGHT NEXT TO Dor, the blonde slipped an arm around the younger girl. Pulling her into her side a bit she smiled ever so slightly. "Gotta go, kid. Sorry not sorry. " She was sorry that Zor was sad, though... like super sorry.

"You can visit me some this summer if you want. And all of the holidays ever. " Would that make her happy?? Or at least happier?! SAD ZORYN SPINNET WAS NOT OKAY! And then others appeared... Shay and that girl Dora loathed. Giving Shay a small smile she then ignored Ava. Nope. NOT EVEN THE END OF SEVENTH YEAR made her feel less... icky about the girl.

ANYWAY. The girl put her attention back on the staff table as she hugged Zor to her side. Baldvinsson was there. And he DID have peanuts. Grand!
Old 12-10-2017, 03:38 AM   #8 (permalink)

DMLE & DMAC
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kalie Carter-Hope Gellar
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Alfred Ludovic Devereaux
Accidents & Catastrophes
x7 x4
Default For everyone!
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Expecto PAWtronum 🐈 | U-NA-GI

With a plop, Ronan took a seat at his own house's table, placing the remaining box, variously colored boas, noisemakers, beaded necklaces, and tophats on the table, grabbing a noisemaker for himself. He, of course was decked out in a red boa and tophat and a bunch of beads already. In fact, if you listened carefully, you could hear the beads bumping against each other. "Here you go, enjoy!" he said cheerfully. "Though, maybe wait on the noisemakers until after the speech, non?" He didn't want to get anyone in trouble with the Headmistress on the last day, and he dang sure didn't want that for himself.

It was lucky that he'd gotten to the table when he had, because as soon as his butt hit the bench, Headmistress Hawthorne began her speech. Of course, there was mention of Slytherin winning the House Cup. Ronan still maintained that Gryffindor would've won if it hadn't been for that disastrous Muggle Studies class earlier in the term. What had Professor Stewart been thinking trusting Peeves like that?! Anyway, it was over, as was the term and he'd thankfully be on the train headed for London tomorrow.

He applauded in the appropriate places and once the speech was over "SQUAWK!" That was the noisemaker, of course.

And, loading up his plate now.

You are Salt!
Old 12-10-2017, 10:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & MO
Doxy

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Hartman
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Presley Ross

Diagon Alley Employee:
Stella Marie Reed
Daily Prophet News Reporter
a bit of madness is key | miss chanandler bong | those cunning folks use any means

As soon as Reggie the Headmistress had given her speech, the groundskeeper left his seat by the staff dais to make his round of the hall.

He had people to see. Graduating people to see.

He decided to head for the Gryffindor table first, he had a feeling a particular blonde would have the time to sneak off before he had the chance to talk to her if he left Gryffindor table for last. Food had just appeared on the plates so perhaps his timing wasn't the best. Much of the attention from the students was on the food in front of them. He smiled at some of the younger students and greeted them as he passed them.

"Miss Burton, Miss Morrison." He stopped briefly by the two graduating students and shifted awkwardly where he stood. Words. Words were not his forte. "I wish you both the best." He nodded. "Yes. All the best. Ok." He gave them a nod and continued down the table. "Ah, Mr. Carter in full party spirit I see." He nodded towards the box of noisemakers as he breezed by him. Yes, breezed.

"Miss Spinnet, hello, hi, enjoying the feast?" From the looks of it, she enjoyed it as much as he did.

They were D I S T R A U G H T.

He smiled at the young lioness as he spotted her next to the person he was coming to see. "Ah, I knew I spotted you from up there." And she hadn't left yet!

The old man wrapped his fur coat (very much aware it was summer, yes and thank you) tighter around him as he not so gracefully, sat down next to Dora Umbridge. He ignored the loud cracking sound of the wooden bench when it was forced to support his weight. "I almost thought you wouldn't come to the feast, Dora." He said rattling his bag of peanuts towards her.

There were many graduating students that he didn't want to see go. But he'd formed a special connecting with this one. He'd even shared his peanuts with her, and more importantly; she trusted him enough to accept when he offered them to her.

"I'll miss our talks." He said solemnly. "It will be a very different term next year when you're not around. I wanted you to know that."

Even though he knew they would stay in touch it would not be the same without strolling down the corridors or over the grounds sharing a bag of peanuts between them. Now who would he talk to?
Old 12-10-2017, 04:07 PM   #10 (permalink)

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by potterobsessionist View Post

He smiled at the young lioness as he spotted her next to the person he was coming to see. "Ah, I knew I spotted you from up there." And she hadn't left yet!

The old man wrapped his fur coat (very much aware it was summer, yes and thank you) tighter around him as he not so gracefully, sat down next to Dora Umbridge. He ignored the loud cracking sound of the wooden bench when it was forced to support his weight. "I almost thought you wouldn't come to the feast, Dora." He said rattling his bag of peanuts towards her.

There were many graduating students that he didn't want to see go. But he'd formed a special connecting with this one. He'd even shared his peanuts with her, and more importantly; she trusted him enough to accept when he offered them to her.

"I'll miss our talks." He said solemnly. "It will be a very different term next year when you're not around. I wanted you to know that."

Even though he knew they would stay in touch it would not be the same without strolling down the corridors or over the grounds sharing a bag of peanuts between them. Now who would he talk to?
Thereally was something about professor Baldvinsson... you could kind of FEEL his presence before he even spoke, ya know. Dora turned her head to smile sadly at her favourite. "I tried to catch you before the feast... " Meaning he was the only reason she had come, okay.

Without any warning and not really caring what anyone thought, Dora Umbridge HUGGED the man tight right there for everyone to see. "Thank you for always listening to me, Professor. And thank you for supporting me and having my back. I will miss you, too, sir."

With a last squeeze she released the man and wiped at her eyes quickly. NOTHING TO SEE HERE OKAY! She then shoved her hand in the peanut bag and smiled. "I was hoping you'd have some food to share. "
Old 12-11-2017, 11:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Ava, Shay, Dora + Mentions of everybody
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

There was a reason Gaston had saved the Gryffindor table for last. This round of goodbyes was going to be the hardest... not that the others had been particularly easy. He loved all of his students, but this batch was the one he'd gotten to know best. It would've been impossible for him to hold up long enough to say goodbye to another group after this! Forget crying - tears were pretty much a forgone conclusion at this point - he just hoped he'd get through this without sobbing out loud!

He opened his mouth to greet his Lions, but no words would come. He could already feel a lump rising in his throat and his eyes beginning to water, and he hadn't even started the goodbyes yet. Merlin, this would never do! Get a hold of yourself, Gaston! he mentally scolded himself. For now, he had to make do with a friendly wave. His bright blue eyes scanned the table. There was Zoryn dressed in black and looking every bit as sad as he felt; he glanced at her sympathetically. Then a loud SQUAWK caused his dark head to whip around in the direction of Ronan Carter. He couldn't help but be grateful to the boy for trying to provide some much needed levity and sent a very appreciative look his way.

He noticed Haraldur sitting at the table and gave his colleague a nod of acknowledgement as he came to the three girls (Shay, Ava, and Dora) who were the main reason for his visit. He was going to miss them all! He'd only had Shay for two terms, but she quickly won him over with her engaging personality. And Ava... that girl somehow always found a way to make him laugh! And Dora... they hadn't exactly seen eye to eye, but he had a tremendous amount of respect for her strength and courage, more so than she had any idea!

"Ladies..." he began, beaming at each of the seventh year girls in turn. "I just wanted to say how honored I am to have been your teacher and Head of House. I'm so proud of how far you've come, and I admire every one of you... Shay, for your friendliness; Ava, your sense of humor; Dora, your honesty..." He removed the last few cards from his pocket and gave them to each of the girls, along with a black quill pen. "I have no doubt you'll all go on to do amazing things, and if you ever need anything..." His voice broke, and he tried to mask it with a cough. "...you know where to find me."

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...