sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1183 users online including...
Svetlxoy , spiral_star , Vikiesl

3 members
1180 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Charles Hollingberry Era

Charles Hollingberry Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Charles Hollingberry [IC March 2097 - present; OOC November 2018 - present]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 11-12-2018, 09:15 AM

Default NOT-SO-Mismatched Seating

This secret coffee niche, tucked into a caved-in passage behind a tapestry of Gellert Grindelwald and the Sign of the Deathly Hallows on Level 10, was nearly empty when it was first spotted. Over time, employees have been dragging in seating they've either scavenged or donated, leaving plenty of seats available. None of them match.

Take a seat on a crooked, squishy sofa, or pull up one of the kitchen chairs or stools that line one stone wall. Choose wisely - no one is really sure where these seats came from. At least someone has pulled in a few lamps and endless strings of Christmas lights to give the room a festive look.
as also seen renovations. Gone are the mixed matched chairs and cushions and in are the ornate in opulence solid beech wood upholstered gold and silver leaf patine finished sofas, chairs, and benches. Perfect for lounging in luxury and having a delectable cup of coffee with a VIP colleague.
Old 09-30-2020, 03:24 AM   #26 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default um. i know the ministry is closing tomorrow but uh. dont look at me
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

The loud screeching and squawking was inhibiting Tomasz from thinking clearly. If the noise weren't enough to drown out Kaiser's words, the very distraction of all that was happening did not help the situation at hand. Fortunately he understood what was said and Tomasz shook his head in reply. Just then he decided to take off the ear cuff and stuff it into his pocket.

This is why he did not like to wear it to begin with. The amplification helped in many circumstances, but often times it only made things worse. It also irritated him and he did not like when others noticed it. Though he did not show it, the opinions of others did matter to him a great deal.

Though removing the cuff did help immensely, the screeching was still quite loud without it. The screeching and the flapping about. Everything. Tomasz's frustration was growing by the second and without pausing to consider that maybe the bird was trying to warn them or draw their attention, Tomasz pointed his wand and cast a silent Immobulus in its direction.

You are Lemon!
Old 12-15-2020, 01:59 AM   #27 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Vale had found himself needing a cappuccino after his discussion with Phora. Why did that man always get under his skin so much? Why did the fact that he had adopted with Singh bother him so much? Why did he care now that he had Duke in his life? He found his way to a wooden chair that rocked and made a weird squeaky noise every time he moved and sat down.

He could really use a friend right now.
Old 12-15-2020, 10:47 PM   #28 (permalink)
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maxine R. Bixby
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alba Johnston
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Dottie Crest
Mysteries
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Vale had found himself needing a cappuccino after his discussion with Phora. Why did that man always get under his skin so much? Why did the fact that he had adopted with Singh bother him so much? Why did he care now that he had Duke in his life? He found his way to a wooden chair that rocked and made a weird squeaky noise every time he moved and sat down.

He could really use a friend right now.
Alba was ready for some coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee. Did she said coffee? She needed a break from the office, the last time there was a mass hiring event over half the new hires failed to turned all their paperwork in right and she had been hunting them down for what felt like months to get everything done.

She was exhausted and ready for coffee... and it just so happened to be that there was her bestie. Her brother from another mother so to speak. Vale always put a smile on her face, and she was very happy to see him. It felt like it had been forever since they had hung out. I mean obviously the kept in touch with owls and letters, but it had been a while since they were truly hanging out together. "Well hey there handsome!" She added giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, and sitting down at the table with him.

"I've missed you!" She added taking a deep sip of her coffee!! Ahh ... she needed it!

You are Honey!
Old 12-16-2020, 02:13 AM   #29 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1

Text Cut: Alba ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Alba was ready for some coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee. Did she said coffee? She needed a break from the office, the last time there was a mass hiring event over half the new hires failed to turned all their paperwork in right and she had been hunting them down for what felt like months to get everything done.

She was exhausted and ready for coffee... and it just so happened to be that there was her bestie. Her brother from another mother so to speak. Vale always put a smile on her face, and she was very happy to see him. It felt like it had been forever since they had hung out. I mean obviously the kept in touch with owls and letters, but it had been a while since they were truly hanging out together. "Well hey there handsome!" She added giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, and sitting down at the table with him.

"I've missed you!" She added taking a deep sip of her coffee!! Ahh ... she needed it!

He glanced up at the word 'handsome.' The chair squeaked and then squicked as Alba placed a kiss on his cheek. He blinked and then a sincere big smile spread across his face. He hadn't realized how much he had missed her perky face until it was sitting across from him. "Ai am easy to miss," he said cheekily. He set his cup down and reached across the table to give her hand a squeeze. The chair made another odd squeak noise that might have sounded like a fart. He blinked and then looked down at the chair before picking his coffee back up, sitting back in his chair, and crossing his legs. "Tell me, how have you been?"
Old 12-16-2020, 11:57 PM   #30 (permalink)
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maxine R. Bixby
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alba Johnston
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Dottie Crest
Mysteries

Quote:
He glanced up at the word 'handsome.' The chair squeaked and then squicked as Alba placed a kiss on his cheek. He blinked and then a sincere big smile spread across his face. He hadn't realized how much he had missed her perky face until it was sitting across from him. "Ai am easy to miss," he said cheekily. He set his cup down and reached across the table to give her hand a squeeze. The chair made another odd squeak noise that might have sounded like a fart. He blinked and then looked down at the chair before picking his coffee back up, sitting back in his chair, and crossing his legs. "Tell me, how have you been?"
Alba's smile was huge! She felt like she was settling right into home across from Vale. "You are very easy to miss." She added with a smile, and taking another sip of coffee. "I feel like it has been forever since I've seen you." Which was rather true, they hadn't seen each other in a long time. "Work has been very busy." She added in response to his question of what he has been up to.

"What about you?" She asked him, curious to see what he has been up to. She had heard rumor the last time the hung out out of a possible gentleman caller that he was interested in, but hadn't heard much more than that. She was hoping he was so very happy.

You are Honey!
Old 12-18-2020, 06:19 PM   #31 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1

Text Cut: Abla
Quote:
Alba's smile was huge! She felt like she was settling right into home across from Vale. "You are very easy to miss." She added with a smile, and taking another sip of coffee. "I feel like it has been forever since I've seen you." Which was rather true, they hadn't seen each other in a long time. "Work has been very busy." She added in response to his question of what he has been up to.

"What about you?" She asked him, curious to see what he has been up to. She had heard rumor the last time the hung out out of a possible gentleman caller that he was interested in, but hadn't heard much more than that. She was hoping he was so very happy.

He might have blushed a little at the compliment. He had missed her. She was the only other person besides Elian who made him feel, well normal and wanted. He had the feeling they would get along, although he wasn't sure exactly how he would ever get that to happen. He sipped his coffee as he looked off towards the hallways uncertain of what to say in response to her compliment.

He glanced back at her when she asked what he had been up to. So much had happened since he had last seen her. He wasn't sure how much he should share. Still, that blush from earlier? Well, it might have darkened a little although it was likely the light in the room just playing tricks. "Ai met zumeone." He wasn't sure how Alba was going to respond to the news. He had the sneaking suspicion her feelings for her him had accidently slipped out of friendship and into the gray area of something else.
Old 12-20-2020, 01:09 PM   #32 (permalink)
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maxine R. Bixby
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alba Johnston
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Dottie Crest
Mysteries

SPOILER!!: Vale
Quote:
He might have blushed a little at the compliment. He had missed her. She was the only other person besides Elian who made him feel, well normal and wanted. He had the feeling they would get along, although he wasn't sure exactly how he would ever get that to happen. He sipped his coffee as he looked off towards the hallways uncertain of what to say in response to her compliment.

He glanced back at her when she asked what he had been up to. So much had happened since he had last seen her. He wasn't sure how much he should share. Still, that blush from earlier? Well, it might have darkened a little although it was likely the light in the room just playing tricks. "Ai met zumeone." He wasn't sure how Alba was going to respond to the news. He had the sneaking suspicion her feelings for her him had accidently slipped out of friendship and into the gray area of something else.

Alba's smile was only uneasy for a half a second. She wanted Vale to be happy, he was her best friend, and he deserved all the happiness in the world. Now it's true ... that her feelings to Vale had some times blurred the lines of friendship, despite the fact that Alba knew perfectly well Vale's preference for men, but it's hard to not feel something or someone who is always there for you and listened.

But that in no way lessened her happiness for him now. "Vale I'm so happy for you." And it so very true. "What's his name? Tell me all about him!" Maybe she should slow down on the coffee, she was started to talk really fast. But was that from the coffee or excitement for her friend. "And does he happen to have a non gay, single friend?" She added teasing..... all though there was a certain amount of truth to it.

You are Honey!
Old 12-20-2020, 11:09 PM   #33 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1

Text Cut: Alba
Quote:
Alba's smile was only uneasy for a half a second. She wanted Vale to be happy, he was her best friend, and he deserved all the happiness in the world. Now it's true ... that her feelings to Vale had some times blurred the lines of friendship, despite the fact that Alba knew perfectly well Vale's preference for men, but it's hard to not feel something or someone who is always there for you and listened.

But that in no way lessened her happiness for him now. "Vale I'm so happy for you." And it so very true. "What's his name? Tell me all about him!" Maybe she should slow down on the coffee, she was started to talk really fast. But was that from the coffee or excitement for her friend. "And does he happen to have a non gay, single friend?" She added teasing..... all though there was a certain amount of truth to it.

She seemed very excited for him. It almost surprised him, except Alba was always nice and always seemed eager to make sure Vale was having a good time or enjoying himself. Still, maybe meeting for coffee hadn't been a good idea. Perhaps they should have gone out for a drink. Wait- no, that might have been worse. He was suddenly remembering the last time Alba had been drinking around him. It hadn't ended well.

He wasn't really sure what to tell her. So thankfully he was glad she asked a simple question. "His name eez Elian." He wouldn't admit it, but his stomach tightened a little. He wasn't sure why. "And oui, he does have a non-gay friend." Said friend might be married to coffee and his job and was a giant pain in the butt, but he was still a pretty nice person. Or so Vale thought. He wasn't sure Sammy cared for him much. "Ai think you would like him," and while he meant Sammy, it also applied to Elian too.

But he wasn't sure what else to tell her about Elian. He'd never had someone to discuss things like this with before. He'd never gossiped and dished about boys with someone before. It was all new territory. In fact, it was territory he himself had never thought he'd be in again. "He plays piano et he makes me smile," he found himself saying without thinking.
Old 12-28-2020, 11:21 PM   #34 (permalink)
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maxine R. Bixby
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alba Johnston
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Dottie Crest
Mysteries

SPOILER!!: Vale
Quote:
She seemed very excited for him. It almost surprised him, except Alba was always nice and always seemed eager to make sure Vale was having a good time or enjoying himself. Still, maybe meeting for coffee hadn't been a good idea. Perhaps they should have gone out for a drink. Wait- no, that might have been worse. He was suddenly remembering the last time Alba had been drinking around him. It hadn't ended well.

He wasn't really sure what to tell her. So thankfully he was glad she asked a simple question. "His name eez Elian." He wouldn't admit it, but his stomach tightened a little. He wasn't sure why. "And oui, he does have a non-gay friend." Said friend might be married to coffee and his job and was a giant pain in the butt, but he was still a pretty nice person. Or so Vale thought. He wasn't sure Sammy cared for him much. "Ai think you would like him," and while he meant Sammy, it also applied to Elian too.

But he wasn't sure what else to tell her about Elian. He'd never had someone to discuss things like this with before. He'd never gossiped and dished about boys with someone before. It was all new territory. In fact, it was territory he himself had never thought he'd be in again. "He plays piano et he makes me smile," he found himself saying without thinking.

Alba suddenly wished she had a little bit of extra kick in her coffee .. maybe just a nip of whiskey? Would that make this conversation easier? Probably not, and it would just cause her to squeal more. "Elian, what a nice name." Alba found herself trying to picture him. And then the said mention of the non gay friend who's single ...... this could mean big things for Alba, but now wasn't solely the time to focus on her lonely single self. Vale was very clearly excited about his new man, and she needed to focus on that.

"Do you have a picture? Or maybe it would be best to just meet him in person!" And then Alba wondered if she was thinking about Elian or about the non gay friend for her ... either way worked really.

"Ooo, the piano! I love the piano." And making you smile is definitely a good thing. I think I like him already." And she truly did! Anyway who could make Vale that happy was okay in her book.

You are Honey!
Old 12-31-2020, 03:22 AM   #35 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1

Text Cut: Alba
Quote:
Alba suddenly wished she had a little bit of extra kick in her coffee .. maybe just a nip of whiskey? Would that make this conversation easier? Probably not, and it would just cause her to squeal more. "Elian, what a nice name." Alba found herself trying to picture him. And then the said mention of the non gay friend who's single ...... this could mean big things for Alba, but now wasn't solely the time to focus on her lonely single self. Vale was very clearly excited about his new man, and she needed to focus on that.

"Do you have a picture? Or maybe it would be best to just meet him in person!" And then Alba wondered if she was thinking about Elian or about the non gay friend for her ... either way worked really.

"Ooo, the piano! I love the piano." And making you smile is definitely a good thing. I think I like him already." And she truly did! Anyway who could make Vale that happy was okay in her book.

It was a nice name and it went with an even nicer guy. He wasn't even sure why the man liked him, but he did. He shook his head no, because he didn't have a photo. "Maybe we could have dinnair zumtime soon. Ai would love fair him to meet mon best friend." He felt the urge to reach across the table and hold her hand, but instead he just smiled at her. It was a big step for him to admit to her that she was his best friend.

And yes, he did notice her perk up at the mention of Elian's friend. He had hoped the prospect of a blind date might make her happy. "And pairhaps ai could convince Samuil to join us. He eez a heailair at Saint Mungos."

He blinked as her smile got bigger. Oh he had talked out loud. How embarrassing. Still, he nodded at her excitment. He didn't really know why this was so hard to discuss this. Then again, Valentin wasn't the tyep to be forthcoming with his emotions and opinions. "He eez an auror." He paused. "Ai reahl-lee like him."