sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1674 users online including...
AlbertFug , PhoenixRising , Evapjj

3 members
1671 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2018, 06:00 PM

Default Toppings Bar

Equally as important as the ice cream flavour one chooses is the toppings that one puts upon it. A good topping or two can make or break a personal sundae, so once you've picked your flavour, the toppings bar is the next logical stop on the road to ice cream nirvana! The setup is rather impressive and can seem intimidating at first, but don't fret. This magical machine is easy enough to operate, given a moment and some patience.

A series of medium-sized glass tubes containing any topping one could dream of (and some nobody would dare to) hover precariously over a long, shiny tray that is inset into the countertop. At any given time this tray can be found with any myriad of missed toppings mixed together inside of it; the more adventurous customers sometimes choose to pick up the small scooper that can be found at its edge and scoop their toppings from those that did not land on someone else's ice cream.

If you'd prefer to make your own choices, however, merely say your decided-upon topping or toppings to the machine, and it will release a small amount of it into the corkscrew spun glass chutes. Watch carefully and make sure to position your ice cream in the right place, because all of the chutes merge together into one to drop your tasting ice cream additives onto your bowl or cone.
Old 03-30-2019, 12:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
India National Team Player
Dugbog

Nostalgia is a horrible emotion, but nothing could stop Priya Malviya from getting her regular order at Florean Fortescue's ice cream parlor. There's something about butterbeer ice cream with caramelized nuts, chocolate flakes and a dash of sea salt that just hits the spot and sets her taste buds alight. It was the shining brightness in the gray awfulness that is London during these months. Or any month. London is perpetually gray. Disgusting.

It was obviously her first stop after training, and Priya happily told the toppings machine exactly what she wanted then watched as it all poured down. Now if she could ignore the hollow feeling of nostalgia and find a table she's never sat in before, this would be an almost perfect experience.
Old 04-15-2019, 03:02 AM   #3 (permalink)

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Indigo had his ice cream. It was just plain chocolate for him this time, instead of his favorite mint chocolate chip. He'd had a different idea for today. The flavor of his ice cream was fairly plain, so he was going to embellish it with plenty of interesting and delicious toppings. The only problem now was what toppings he was going to add. There were so many choices, almost too many choices, like basically an infinite number of choices. It was making him kind of anxious, to be honest. His ice cream was going to melt while he was standing here trying to figure out what toppings he wanted to add. Maybe he should have thought about this before ordering the ice cream.
Old 04-15-2019, 04:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Xin chào, tôi tên là Mai Ainsley. (ON HOLD)
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hello, name is Lucien Wright. (ON HOLD)
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post
Indigo had his ice cream. It was just plain chocolate for him this time, instead of his favorite mint chocolate chip. He'd had a different idea for today. The flavor of his ice cream was fairly plain, so he was going to embellish it with plenty of interesting and delicious toppings. The only problem now was what toppings he was going to add. There were so many choices, almost too many choices, like basically an infinite number of choices. It was making him kind of anxious, to be honest. His ice cream was going to melt while he was standing here trying to figure out what toppings he wanted to add. Maybe he should have thought about this before ordering the ice cream.
Eniola had been shopping all day getting ready for the school year and felt it was time for a treat. She had been working hard for it all day - shopping is hard.
'You know what's harder?' Eniola thought to herself. 'Waiting. Waiting in this line is harder. What is the hold up?' Eniola looked ahead and sure enough the boy in front of her was staring at the toppings like it was his NEWTs examinations. 'How could one be so scared of delicious sweets? Does he have diabetes? Isn't that a muggle illness?' Eniola decided that her ice cream didn't deserve to wait because the guy in front of her seemed to be frozen in time.
"Excuse me? Do you mind if I just get myself some sprinkles? I'm afraid I'll have to eat this strawberry ice cream by itself if I'd like to save my hand from the sticky disaster of melted ice cream should you continue to be more frozen than your ice cream." Eniola gave a small smile to the boy hoping he didn't feel too annoyed that she's basically just asked if she can skip him in line.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.
Old 04-15-2019, 11:23 PM   #5 (permalink)

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post
Eniola had been shopping all day getting ready for the school year and felt it was time for a treat. She had been working hard for it all day - shopping is hard.
'You know what's harder?' Eniola thought to herself. 'Waiting. Waiting in this line is harder. What is the hold up?' Eniola looked ahead and sure enough the boy in front of her was staring at the toppings like it was his NEWTs examinations. 'How could one be so scared of delicious sweets? Does he have diabetes? Isn't that a muggle illness?' Eniola decided that her ice cream didn't deserve to wait because the guy in front of her seemed to be frozen in time.
"Excuse me? Do you mind if I just get myself some sprinkles? I'm afraid I'll have to eat this strawberry ice cream by itself if I'd like to save my hand from the sticky disaster of melted ice cream should you continue to be more frozen than your ice cream." Eniola gave a small smile to the boy hoping he didn't feel too annoyed that she's basically just asked if she can skip him in line.
Indigo hadn't even realized that there might be people waiting behind him. As soon as he heard the girl, he felt incredible guilty. How long had she been there? He hoped he hadn't been holding her up for too long. "Right. Sorry." He immediately took a step backward. So he was still looking at the choices but gave her enough room to go in front of him to select her toppings. He took a bite off his spoon as he deliberated. He could go for something conventional like cookie crumbles or peanut butter cups, or should he go for something out of the ordinary like gummy worms or... kale?
Old 04-15-2019, 11:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:

Ministry RPG Name:
Mysteries

SPOILER!!: KALE!? XD
Quote:
Indigo hadn't even realized that there might be people waiting behind him. As soon as he heard the girl, he felt incredible guilty. How long had she been there? He hoped he hadn't been holding her up for too long. "Right. Sorry." He immediately took a step backward. So he was still looking at the choices but gave her enough room to go in front of him to select her toppings. He took a bite off his spoon as he deliberated. He could go for something conventional like cookie crumbles or peanut butter cups, or should he go for something out of the ordinary like gummy worms or... kale?

Eni felt bad for him apologizing and she cringed at her tactlessness. "No, don't worry about it! Choosing toppings can be so stressful! That's why I always go with my old faithful! Haha." Eniola gave a small smile and walked towards her favorite. "Sprinkles! Can't go wrong with sprinkles!" She grinned as she put way too many [but is there such a thing!?] on her strawberry ice cream.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
Old 04-16-2019, 12:36 AM   #7 (permalink)

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8

SPOILER!!: he's going for unconventional XD
Quote:

Eni felt bad for him apologizing and she cringed at her tactlessness. "No, don't worry about it! Choosing toppings can be so stressful! That's why I always go with my old faithful! Haha." Eniola gave a small smile and walked towards her favorite. "Sprinkles! Can't go wrong with sprinkles!" She grinned as she put way too many [but is there such a thing!?] on her strawberry ice cream.

Indigo just nodded slowly. Technically she was right. This choice of toppings was stressing him out. He took another bite of his ice cream. At this rate it would be gone before he even put any toppings on it. He watched as she added sprinkles to hers and realized... he had no idea who she was. Now, it was unlike Indigo to start conversations with people he didn't know. But he had ice cream, today was a good day, and technically she'd started the conversation.

"Uh...do you go to Hogwarts? Or.. are you new? I... haven't seen you around." Of course now he was incredibly anxious. What if she did go to Hogwarts and she was incredibly offended that he didn't know who she was??
Old 04-16-2019, 01:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:

Ministry RPG Name:
Mysteries

SPOILER!!: He’s got it! xD
Quote:

Indigo just nodded slowly. Technically she was right. This choice of toppings was stressing him out. He took another bite of his ice cream. At this rate it would be gone before he even put any toppings on it. He watched as she added sprinkles to hers and realized... he had no idea who she was. Now, it was unlike Indigo to start conversations with people he didn't know. But he had ice cream, today was a good day, and technically she'd started the conversation.

"Uh...do you go to Hogwarts? Or.. are you new? I... haven't seen you around." Of course now he was incredibly anxious. What if she did go to Hogwarts and she was incredibly offended that he didn't know who she was??

Eniola laughed to herself, of course she forgot to introduce herself! Typical. She rolled her eyes at herself. “I do! I took a term off to be back with my family in France, but I usually keep to myself at school. Studying seems to take up most of my time - especially with OWLs last year! I’m Eni, Eniola Abara! It’s nice to meet you.” She said as she balanced her ice cream in one hand and held her other out to shake the stranger’s hand, smiling too big. It makes her look like a cat when she smiles like that. Eni quickly looks away, hoping the boy didn’t see.

“I think I’ve seen you around before. You’re a Ravenclaw, right?” She said, quickly trying to change her focus.

Last edited by gritandgrace; 04-16-2019 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Typos ��
Old 04-16-2019, 01:45 AM   #9 (permalink)

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8

SPOILER!!: Eniola!
Quote:
Eniola laughed to herself, of course she forgot to introduce herself! Typical. She rolled her eyes at herself. “I do! I took a term off to be back with my family in France, but I usually keep to myself at school. Studying seems to take up most of my time - especially with OWLs last year! I’m Eni, Eniola Abara! It’s nice to meet you.” She said as she balanced her ice cream in one hand and held her other out to shake the stranger’s hand, smiling too big. It makes her look like a cat when she smiles like that. Eni quickly looks away, hoping the boy didn’t see.

“I think I’ve seen you around before. You’re a Ravenclaw, right?” She said, quickly trying to change her focus.

Indigo's attention spiked at the mention of France. What else had she said? That wasn't important. "France?" He raised another spoonful of ice cream to his mouth and thought better of it. No, he needed to do this. Pick a topping and just go for it. He took a deep breath and went up to the machine. "M&Ms," he told it. And he watched as they fell into his bowl on top of his ice cream.

He turned his attention back to the girl and glanced at the hand she was holding out to him. He didn't really like touching people, so shaking hands was not at the top of the list of things he would like to do but he didn't want to be rude so he did it anyway. "Okay, that uh.. That makes sense. I tend to mostly keep to myself too. I am. Uh, my name is Indigo."
Old 04-16-2019, 02:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:

Ministry RPG Name:
Mysteries

SPOILER!!: Indigo!
Quote:

Indigo's attention spiked at the mention of France. What else had she said? That wasn't important. "France?" He raised another spoonful of ice cream to his mouth and thought better of it. No, he needed to do this. Pick a topping and just go for it. He took a deep breath and went up to the machine. "M&Ms," he told it. And he watched as they fell into his bowl on top of his ice cream.

He turned his attention back to the girl and glanced at the hand she was holding out to him. He didn't really like touching people, so shaking hands was not at the top of the list of things he would like to do but he didn't want to be rude so he did it anyway. "Okay, that uh.. That makes sense. I tend to mostly keep to myself too. I am. Uh, my name is Indigo."

”France! It’s great! Have you been?” Eni was almost done her ice cream and the boy had only just picked a topping. It was quite cute to see the happiness on his face as he got the M&Ms. Well, at least Eniola thought so.

“Why’s that? That you keep to yourself I mean - you seem nice enough to me.” I really should think before I speak. At least sometimes. 50%...25% is probably a little more of a realistic goal. Eni thought to herself. I must sound very blunt. Blunt is rude mother always says.

Old 04-16-2019, 02:26 AM   #11 (permalink)

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8

SPOILER!!: Eni
Quote:
”France! It’s great! Have you been?” Eni was almost done her ice cream and the boy had only just picked a topping. It was quite cute to see the happiness on his face as he got the M&Ms. Well, at least Eniola thought so.

“Why’s that? That you keep to yourself I mean - you seem nice enough to me.” I really should think before I speak. At least sometimes. 50%...25% is probably a little more of a realistic goal. Eni thought to herself. I must sound very blunt. Blunt is rude mother always says.

Indigo decided that some caramel would tie his ice cream concoction together rather nicely, so he requested that from the machine as well. There, now it was perfect. He took a very satisfying bite before returning his attention to the conversation at hand. "Yes, I have been. I grew up there actually." And he loved it. Did she want to talk about France some more? Because he would absolutely be down for that.

"Oh, well, um, being around people makes me a bit.. anxious." And then he felt bad again, because she was a person and he didn't want her to think she was making him anxious. Well, he was anxious, but it wasn't her fault. That's just how he was. "How come... uh, how come you keep to yourself?"
Old 04-16-2019, 03:14 AM   #12 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:

Ministry RPG Name:
Mysteries

SPOILER!!: Indigo
Quote:

Indigo decided that some caramel would tie his ice cream concoction together rather nicely, so he requested that from the machine as well. There, now it was perfect. He took a very satisfying bite before returning his attention to the conversation at hand. "Yes, I have been. I grew up there actually." And he loved it. Did she want to talk about France some more? Because he would absolutely be down for that.

"Oh, well, um, being around people makes me a bit.. anxious." And then he felt bad again, because she was a person and he didn't want her to think she was making him anxious. Well, he was anxious, but it wasn't her fault. That's just how he was. "How come... uh, how come you keep to yourself?"

Eniola walked over to the trash to throw out her bowl. Turning around she saw Indigo take his first bite of his completed ice cream. 'Oh! A French boy!' "Tu as grandi en France? Quelle région? C'est si beau. J'adore le printemps là-bas. Tout sent incroyable! Il y a cette petite boulangerie en bas de la route de chez nous où je reçois du pain frais chaque semaine. C'est délicieux!" Eniola gets carried away sometimes talking about home. She always misses it so dearly when she's gone. It's not easy being away from her family.

"Oh! I understand that. It can be a bit overwhelming to be around people sometimes. I tend to just hide into my books if I get overwhelmed. Just let me know if I make you anxious and I'll give you some space." She gave him a smile, hoping it came out as encouraging. "I just like silence to be quite honest. I know that's hard to believe with how much I talk, but I think better when I have some peace and quiet. I find most people find silence awkward though so it's easier to just hide away in the library."

Old 04-16-2019, 03:22 PM   #13 (permalink)

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8

SPOILER!!: I don't know French lol
Quote:
Eniola walked over to the trash to throw out her bowl. Turning around she saw Indigo take his first bite of his completed ice cream. 'Oh! A French boy!' "Tu as grandi en France? Quelle région? C'est si beau. J'adore le printemps là-bas. Tout sent incroyable! Il y a cette petite boulangerie en bas de la route de chez nous où je reçois du pain frais chaque semaine. C'est délicieux!" Eniola gets carried away sometimes talking about home. She always misses it so dearly when she's gone. It's not easy being away from her family.

"Oh! I understand that. It can be a bit overwhelming to be around people sometimes. I tend to just hide into my books if I get overwhelmed. Just let me know if I make you anxious and I'll give you some space." She gave him a smile, hoping it came out as encouraging. "I just like silence to be quite honest. I know that's hard to believe with how much I talk, but I think better when I have some peace and quiet. I find most people find silence awkward though so it's easier to just hide away in the library."

Indigo was even more excited when she switched to French. He switched languages too, and would likely continue the rest of their conversation in French. He always preferred to speak his language. "I lived just outside of Paris. It is nice. I loved it there."

She sure did talk a lot. Indigo didn't necessarily mind. It meant he didn't have to talk as much because he could primarily just listen. He was nodding along, because he agreed with a lot of what she was saying. He definitely appreciated the need for silence. When he did speak, it was still in French. "I get that. It can be pretty hard to find quiet at Hogwarts outside of the library."
Old 04-16-2019, 04:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:

Ministry RPG Name:
Mysteries

SPOILER!!: sorry! Lol
Quote:

Indigo was even more excited when she switched to French. He switched languages too, and would likely continue the rest of their conversation in French. He always preferred to speak his language. "I lived just outside of Paris. It is nice. I loved it there."

She sure did talk a lot. Indigo didn't necessarily mind. It meant he didn't have to talk as much because he could primarily just listen. He was nodding along, because he agreed with a lot of what she was saying. He definitely appreciated the need for silence. When he did speak, it was still in French. "I get that. It can be pretty hard to find quiet at Hogwarts outside of the library."

It made Eniola so excited to speak French again. She hadn’t come across anyone else that speaks it so freely outside of France. “I grew up in Haute-Garonne, a beautiful place to grow up really. Did you get to go to the city very often?”

He was very quiet, but I guess that just makes him a good listener. ‘I wonder if he opens up to many people?’ “I find the grounds can be quite nice when the weather warms up a bit. Do you have a favourite spot you like to hide away in?” Eniola was curious. That’s a pretty normal thing for her, but she does genuinely want to know more.

Old 04-16-2019, 11:25 PM   #15 (permalink)

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8

SPOILER!!: Eni
Quote:

It made Eniola so excited to speak French again. She hadn’t come across anyone else that speaks it so freely outside of France. “I grew up in Haute-Garonne, a beautiful place to grow up really. Did you get to go to the city very often?”

He was very quiet, but I guess that just makes him a good listener. ‘I wonder if he opens up to many people?’ “I find the grounds can be quite nice when the weather warms up a bit. Do you have a favourite spot you like to hide away in?” Eniola was curious. That’s a pretty normal thing for her, but she does genuinely want to know more.

Indigo nodded. "Yeah, my sister and I spent a lot of time in the city when we were kids." Even before they'd technically been allowed to go on their own they'd hopped on a train and ridden it a few stops to the heart of the city. Part of Indigo missed that time, for a few different reasons. "Did you go to Beauxbatons?" He didn't remember seeing her around there, but, to be fair, he didn't remember seeing her around Hogwarts either. But if she had been a few years below him he wouldn't have really remembered anyway.

"Uhh." Indigo shrugged. "I spend most of my time either in the library or in my dorm." As far as hiding away, that was mostly where he did it. But... oh! "Uh, you know the corn maze? I like to hide away in there sometimes. Just get lost in the maze. It helps me think... or not think, depending on my mood."
Old 04-17-2019, 03:10 AM   #16 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:

Ministry RPG Name:
Mysteries

SPOILER!!: Indigo
Quote:

Indigo nodded. "Yeah, my sister and I spent a lot of time in the city when we were kids." Even before they'd technically been allowed to go on their own they'd hopped on a train and ridden it a few stops to the heart of the city. Part of Indigo missed that time, for a few different reasons. "Did you go to Beauxbatons?" He didn't remember seeing her around there, but, to be fair, he didn't remember seeing her around Hogwarts either. But if she had been a few years below him he wouldn't have really remembered anyway.

"Uhh." Indigo shrugged. "I spend most of my time either in the library or in my dorm." As far as hiding away, that was mostly where he did it. But... oh! "Uh, you know the corn maze? I like to hide away in there sometimes. Just get lost in the maze. It helps me think... or not think, depending on my mood."

"Nope, I've been in Hogwarts since first year, this will be my sixth year actually. I did take a term off though to visit my family." 'Hadn't I answered this before? Hmm maybe he just forgot?'

The corn maze, yeah, she had heard of it. But she hadn't really been there before. "I haven't been before, but I'm sure it's a good place to get away."

Old 04-17-2019, 11:10 PM   #17 (permalink)

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8

SPOILER!!: you're a hufflepuff!
Quote:
"Nope, I've been in Hogwarts since first year, this will be my sixth year actually. I did take a term off though to visit my family." 'Hadn't I answered this before? Hmm maybe he just forgot?'

The corn maze, yeah, she had heard of it. But she hadn't really been there before. "I haven't been before, but I'm sure it's a good place to get away."

Right, she had said that she went to Hogwarts. But technically she hadn't yet said that she'd always gone to Hogwarts. Indigo went to Hogwarts, but he hadn't always. He nodded in response to her answer. "I went to Beaxbatons for four years before Hogwarts."

"You should check it out some time." Though, if it was to remain his own quiet place he maybe shouldn't be suggesting it to people.
Old 04-18-2019, 05:04 PM   #18 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:

Ministry RPG Name:
Mysteries

SPOILER!!: yes! Yay Hufflepuff!
Quote:

Right, she had said that she went to Hogwarts. But technically she hadn't yet said that she'd always gone to Hogwarts. Indigo went to Hogwarts, but he hadn't always. He nodded in response to her answer. "I went to Beaxbatons for four years before Hogwarts."

"You should check it out some time." Though, if it was to remain his own quiet place he maybe shouldn't be suggesting it to people.

Eniola was surprised by that, Beaxbatons! But she really shouldn’t be; he had said that he was from France. “Why did you end up transferring? Did you not like it there?”

She smiled at Indigo. She knows how special a place can be to get away to. “Thank you, but I wouldn’t want to take that away from you! I know it can be hard to find a quiet place in this school. That’s sweet of you to offer though.”

Old 04-20-2019, 03:51 AM   #19 (permalink)

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8

SPOILER!!: exciting!!
Quote:

Eniola was surprised by that, Beaxbatons! But she really shouldn’t be; he had said that he was from France. “Why did you end up transferring? Did you not like it there?”

She smiled at Indigo. She knows how special a place can be to get away to. “Thank you, but I wouldn’t want to take that away from you! I know it can be hard to find a quiet place in this school. That’s sweet of you to offer though.”

Indigo probably should have guessed that she was going to ask him why he transferred. That was generally the question people asked upon finding out that he had transferred. Unfortunately, Indigo was not a big sharer. "Uh, I moved. To England. So I had to leave Beauxbatons. I did like it there. I loved it. I was pretty upset about having to go to Hogwarts at first." That was more of an answer than he usually gave, though it still wasn't much really. Definitely not the whole story. But that was all she was going to get at this point.
Old 04-24-2019, 02:01 AM   #20 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:

Ministry RPG Name:
Mysteries
Default I'm so sorry! It's been a crazy Easter weekend over here!

SPOILER!!: sorry it took me so long :head:
Quote:

Indigo probably should have guessed that she was going to ask him why he transferred. That was generally the question people asked upon finding out that he had transferred. Unfortunately, Indigo was not a big sharer. "Uh, I moved. To England. So I had to leave Beauxbatons. I did like it there. I loved it. I was pretty upset about having to go to Hogwarts at first." That was more of an answer than he usually gave, though it still wasn't much really. Definitely not the whole story. But that was all she was going to get at this point.

Eni smiled and nodded as Indigo explained, "Yeah, I'm sure that would make for a hard change. What school year did you transfer in? Hopefully not right before OWLs!" She stated. Moving that close to OWL examinations would be horrid. She wouldn't wish that on anyone. "How do you like Hogwarts now?"

Old 08-14-2019, 09:47 AM   #21 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Default Open!
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

With her double scoop chocolate ice cream in one hand, her other hand was free to chew on. The skin around her nails were ragged and red but by now it was just a habit. Picking her toppings was proving to be more complicated than it needed to be. Because it was just toppings. The other things she had going on were way way worse, which didn't leave much brain room for thinking about something as simple as toppings. But she still had no idea what to pick.

She sighed, then started her gaze back to the front of the line, working her way across. Which one to pick? Which combinations would be good? She didn't want to ruin her chocolate ice cream with a bad topping.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move
Old 08-14-2019, 04:39 PM   #22 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
With her double scoop chocolate ice cream in one hand, her other hand was free to chew on. The skin around her nails were ragged and red but by now it was just a habit. Picking her toppings was proving to be more complicated than it needed to be. Because it was just toppings. The other things she had going on were way way worse, which didn't leave much brain room for thinking about something as simple as toppings. But she still had no idea what to pick.

She sighed, then started her gaze back to the front of the line, working her way across. Which one to pick? Which combinations would be good? She didn't want to ruin her chocolate ice cream with a bad topping.

After Wú Xié had failed to convince his mother who he was shopping with today to buy him something from the weasley shop, he had atleast won in convincing her to buy him icecream. Actually it was even better! His mother had given him some of the money and he had been allowed to buy one BY HIMSELF.

And by by himself that meant that his mother was standing behind the 10 year old. BUT he would be making his own order today and that excited him. He didn't want to leave the topping out of course because that was the best part of ice cream. Unfortunately, the person in front of him was being VERY slow in choosing a topping and of course he had to step in ....because his ice cream was starting to melt!

"Excuse me! But can you make a decision already?" he was in a hurry here!
Old 08-14-2019, 10:16 PM   #23 (permalink)

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Two scoops of strawberry jam ice cream in a mini pie crust bowl with a spoon sticking out of it. It was a perfect ice cream treat, a thing of BEAUTY, but it was missing toppings, and THAT was a problem. Thing was, ice cream was no joke in the Summers household. Both of her parents were ice cream connoisseurs and that meant that SHE had to consider all the toppings she'd been introduced to in her life and find the PERFECT flavors to compliment the creation she already had in her two very capable hands. It was a BIG deal, okay?

The blonde stood in front of the toppings bar, looking thoughtfully at the glass chutes and trying to work out just WHAT she wanted to do in this situation.
Old 08-15-2019, 08:34 AM   #24 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post

After Wú Xié had failed to convince his mother who he was shopping with today to buy him something from the weasley shop, he had atleast won in convincing her to buy him icecream. Actually it was even better! His mother had given him some of the money and he had been allowed to buy one BY HIMSELF.

And by by himself that meant that his mother was standing behind the 10 year old. BUT he would be making his own order today and that excited him. He didn't want to leave the topping out of course because that was the best part of ice cream. Unfortunately, the person in front of him was being VERY slow in choosing a topping and of course he had to step in ....because his ice cream was starting to melt!

"Excuse me! But can you make a decision already?" he was in a hurry here!
Abra was almost decided on her topping - one chosen at complete random - when she turned around at the sound of a voice. She frowned at it, not liking to be told to hurry up. Usually she could make decisions like the snap of two fingers, but no - not today. "Well what would you suggest?" She asked flatly. She wasn't even sure if she had much of a sense of taste anymore. Why bother with a topping?

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move
Old 08-15-2019, 11:22 AM   #25 (permalink)
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Default Open!
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Ilya, once again, has left his mother's hand and shot through the parlor to the topping bar where he could choose what to add on his ice cream. He had LOTS of ideas! It was a rule that you shouldn't eat the same ice cream twice before at least one year, this is how you make sure you don't miss out on any new flavors. His gran agreed with him, his mum wasn't fussy but she often showed no interest in his discoveries and self-claimed rules.

Once at the counter where the flavors were laid out, Ilya propped himself up on his toes and spread his arms on the glass, pressing his face SUPER close to the display. He waaaaaaaaaaants........