Professors: 12

View Points

Members

There are 643 users online including...
Michailnmf , Leonzee , Ronaldsnut , Alexrut , Kimothy , DonaldSom

8 members
635 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Charles Hollingberry Era

Charles Hollingberry Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Charles Hollingberry [IC March 2097 - present; OOC November 2018 - present]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 02-20-2018, 10:35 PM

Default Offices for Employees

When you walk into the offices of level five you may notice a very open atmosphere. Cubicles are set up for employees to have their own space and privacy, but the open middle leaves room for some sofa's and chairs perfect for team collaborating or smaller division meetings. If you are coming for a meeting or just to drop by a certain desk you will find the names of the divisions on plates at the start of each cubical area.w Watch out though level five is very busy and you will see memos and owls zooming by.
Old 03-19-2021, 10:52 PM   #51 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
It was clear that something was preoccupying Louise and well, Conley could hardly hold that against her since he himself was preoccupied 80% of the times these days. In the past, it had been his new baby daughter. Now? It was the state of the world and the changes in the Ministry that were NOT for the greater good and well, the people who were working for him. And he didn't just mean in DIMC. He cleared his throat before he answered as if he was uncomfortable with what he had to tell her, because, well he was. He had never been a good actor and so a frown formed on his face. "That is the official decree I was given." He lowered his voice just a little. "But before you do, please make sure they pass my desk so I can personally review them." Because he planned on using an old loophole that granted emergency appointments for anyone he could. If someone was going to get in trouble for not following orders, it was going to be him, not his staff.

He raised his voice so he was speaking normally. "Sadly her grandparents are currently watching her and I bet she and her grand-père (grandfather) take long naps in his rocking chair." His father had always wanted a granddaughter and had been ecstatic when Conley and Sachin had brought her home. "Spoilers her rotten he does," He yawned again. "And I'm sure my père (dad) finds it quite amusing that she keeps us up at night." Colt Phora had a wicked sense of humor like that.

He took another sip of his tea. "How is your family doing? Your dad's with MACUSA correct?" Was he fishing for information? Indeed he was. He hoped Louise was smart enough to catch on.
Louise's eyebrows creased together at that answer but nodded though at the whispered after statements. So that would confirm her thoughts then since she was pretty sure she understood the underlying messages Conley was trying to get at in regards to whispering that. "Of course. Always good to have an extra set of eyes on these documents," she glanced down at one of the more recent ones she'd received.

Children was a good change in topic and definitely one that Louise appreciated. "She's lucky though to have him though. I'm sure it won't be a phase that will last forever and she won't always be that small. Before you know it, she'll be a sassy teenage girl and you'll be wishing for the days when she kept you up at night rather than some strange boy." She smirked.

Oh. Back to touchy subjects. "Yea. He's an auror still. Honestly, I don't know? I ... well, given the circumstances, we weren't able to connect for the holidays this year and the post has been quite sporadic in its delivery." So, well she wished she knew more.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.
Old 03-19-2021, 11:56 PM   #52 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
Default This is an Old Time line for anyone watching / also finishing up. :)
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: Louise
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Louise's eyebrows creased together at that answer but nodded though at the whispered after statements. So that would confirm her thoughts then since she was pretty sure she understood the underlying messages Conley was trying to get at in regards to whispering that. "Of course. Always good to have an extra set of eyes on these documents," she glanced down at one of the more recent ones she'd received.

Children was a good change in topic and definitely one that Louise appreciated. "She's lucky though to have him though. I'm sure it won't be a phase that will last forever and she won't always be that small. Before you know it, she'll be a sassy teenage girl and you'll be wishing for the days when she kept you up at night rather than some strange boy." She smirked.

Oh. Back to touchy subjects. "Yea. He's an auror still. Honestly, I don't know? I ... well, given the circumstances, we weren't able to connect for the holidays this year and the post has been quite sporadic in its delivery." So, well she wished she knew more.

He winced at the idea of Radhika with a boy or a girl because whomever she fell in love with was fine with him. But years from now. Years and years and years... "Oh don't...don't do that." He was joking but also serious. "I am definitely not ready to even consider my baby girl with a significant other." He might have added a small exaggerated shutter for her amusement. "But you're right. Everyday she seems bigger and more sassy."

As for her father? Well, sadly it seemed she didn't have any information to pass along. Still it had been worse the try and more importantly this little conversation had given him more information then Louise knew. "I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure the holidays were hard and lack of communique even harder." He reached into his pocket and produced one of the pins he had handed out in the back of Flourish and Blotts. He reached out and placed it on her desk. "If you ever need to talk to me," he tapped the desk three times with his forefinger and then pulled it away. "I'm always available. Especially for emergencies." He gave her a smile and then finished his tea. He hoped she understood. "Seems I'm in need more more tea. If you'll excuse me Ms. Hamilton. I should probably check on Brody. Make sure he's not trying to recategorize my filing cabinet." He walked off towards his office.
Old 03-21-2021, 02:02 AM   #53 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
He winced at the idea of Radhika with a boy or a girl because whomever she fell in love with was fine with him. But years from now. Years and years and years... "Oh don't...don't do that." He was joking but also serious. "I am definitely not ready to even consider my baby girl with a significant other." He might have added a small exaggerated shutter for her amusement. "But you're right. Everyday she seems bigger and more sassy."

As for her father? Well, sadly it seemed she didn't have any information to pass along. Still it had been worse the try and more importantly this little conversation had given him more information then Louise knew. "I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure the holidays were hard and lack of communique even harder." He reached into his pocket and produced one of the pins he had handed out in the back of Flourish and Blotts. He reached out and placed it on her desk. "If you ever need to talk to me," he tapped the desk three times with his forefinger and then pulled it away. "I'm always available. Especially for emergencies." He gave her a smile and then finished his tea. He hoped she understood. "Seems I'm in need more more tea. If you'll excuse me Ms. Hamilton. I should probably check on Brody. Make sure he's not trying to recategorize my filing cabinet." He walked off towards his office.
Right, yes, she probably should have said that. Person, not boy. But the point was all the same in that keeping her close now while he could was better than in a few years and he'd be wishing for these sleepless nights back. She grinned though when he agreed with her about his girl getting more sassy every day. If there was one thing she understood, it was girls and becoming teenagers, as she used to be one although she would like to hope she wasn't near as bad as her sister.

She nodded though at Conley's apologies. He was was sweet and sincere, something that Louise definitely appreciated. She blinked in surprise though at the pin placed on her desk and yet also seemed to sense it was something that should probably be kept on the down-low. "Thank you, Mr Phora. I appreciate it." She smiled graciously at him, slipping the pin into her pocket for safekeeping. "And ... uh, good luck with your daughter. I reckon she'll appreciate you too."

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.