sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1160 users online including...
Kevinmit , KeithZinue , ramsspeelay

4 members
1156 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Regina Hawthorne's Reign > Term 48: January - April 2018

Term 48: January - April 2018 Term Forty-Eight: Flight of the Hawk (Sept 2094 - June 2095)

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 08-06-2016, 01:34 AM

Default High Street

High Street is the main street of Hogsmeade, from which you can access all its most famous shops. This particular street connects to several narrow streets and alleyways due to how the shops are laid out. Some of these passages will take you to other shops and even the residential area of the village. Stay on this path until the very end, past Dervish and Banges, and you will find yourself coming to a stop at a stile that faces the mountain beyond.

It is not common for those who are people-watching in the benches next to the street lamps to see large numbers of students and adults ambling up and down the pavement and peering into shop windows. After all, this is the most popular place you can meet up with your friends before heading over to the Three Broomsticks for a butterbeer, entering Zonko's with a mischievous grin, or entering Honeydukes with your mouth already watering.
Old 01-18-2018, 01:45 PM   #26 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
So she was going to get a tour wasn't that great? And so nice of Cam to actually show her and pick where to go together and not just pick where he wanted to go with her stuck tagging along without any say. Options made her more inclined to go with the flow though, strangely, but Bel did intend to buy Cam something while they were here. Even a drink or something. Just to show her appreciation and because Bel wasn't one not to value one on one time with any of her friends.

"Sounds ripper to me! “ A good plan that would help her get her bearings.

And she had to admit that even if she wasn't in a costume herself, seeing people all laired up around her was at least interesting, if a bit surreal.

" Favourite and least favourite places here?" Relevant, AND potentially fun to chat about, not to mention it would tell her a bit more about her friend, which was always a good thing.
Ripper?

Based on her general reaction Cameron assumed that was a good thing and didn't question her choice of words. Ripper. Interesting. He'd remember that one. Just in case. Not that he'd ever need it. But at least he knew what it meant now. Or assumed he knew.

ANYWAY, moving on.

"Hmm..." Favorite and least favorite place. "I can't say." He gestured to one of the shops a few blocks down the street. "I like walking through Dervish and Banges, mostly to see what they have. I've never bought anything but I...always spot something I hadn't seen before so that's always exciting." Again, he wasn't sure he'd ever actually buy anything from there though. "Then there's Honeydukes for sweets, that's always useful and down there is the Three Broomsticks. It's nice to have a drink and hang out and get out of the cold." On days like today, for instance.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}
Old 01-18-2018, 02:54 PM   #27 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Someone was calling her name.

Rylee spun around on the heel of her foot to see who it was. "Evie!" she shouted excitedly waving her hand at her fellow first year. "Thank you! Bumblebees are always buzzing around and zipping by quickly, like me." Giggles. Always moving. "I really like your costume too! Do you really know how to do any gymnastics?" Curious question since she dressed up as one or was she just pretending?

Rylee turned her attention back onto the older girl as she spoke. It was polite to look at someone when they were talking to you. Acquaintances? That meant they weren't the greatest of friends but they knew each other. Nodding. Rylee giggled softly, she thought she looked a LOT like her big sister, they had the same hair, eyes and freckles but that wasn't all that important. "Oh! Well that's close enough. You know who she is at least." Skylar. Got it. "I'm Rylee. Rylee the bumblebee," she smiled widely. "At least for today."

You are Bread!
Old 01-18-2018, 10:24 PM   #28 (permalink)

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Default Mentions of the Professor too!
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Skylar shook her head, amused. "What's wrong with attention?" Clearly he wasn't extroverted like she was, but maybe that was why they complimented each other well enough? Pressing her lips together thoughtfully, she eyed those around, in particular her eyes fell upon the small Reynolds girl, whom she knew to be Scarlett's sister and then there was Chloe and of course, Rylee. "Well, I'd put it on for you, but not here." Cause her method of putting it on, well, she DID have some dignity in terms of PDA in front of the younger students. Her Charms professor she wasn't even as particularly concerned about because it was outside the castle and she was TOTALLY his ace student so he wouldn't care as long as she continued to keep her efforts high in class. At least that's what she told herself.

Hah. She knew it. "Well, she did a good job." Girls were ace with makeup like that though.

Eyes back on the Professor a moment, she grinned at the chocolate. See, Professor Marchand was TOTALLY trustworthy and honestly, Skylar would probably trust him with her life. "Sure. Thanks Professor," she said, grabbing two chocolate bars at random, handing one over to Apollo.

With that, her blue-gray eyes fell back down to the bumblebee that was Rylee. "Oh, well, acquaintances, I guess. I mean we weren't super close, but we talked and ran on occasion. And she had mentioned you coming to Hogwarts this year and you kinda look a little like her." Sky nodded in explanation. "I'm Skylar, by the way."
Apollo grinned as he adjusted his jacket and he reached a hand up to pat his hair. “Oh nothing’s wrong with attention per se, I just wouldn’t want the girls of Hogwarts to fall all over me, due to how amazing my eyes look in eyeliner and mascara.” The teasing smirk on his face made it clear he was teasing. Sure he knew he was not bad looking, but let’s face it. This was Hogwarts, and everyone was gorgeous here. Just take his roommates for example, Flynn, Chase and Trevin. All excellent looking lads.

They probably had the hottest dorm in school.

He grinned down at her, his grey eyes soft as they rested on her briefly before looking back around at all the kids that were there. “Probably best, though I’m sure there is a quieter place you could put it on for me.” He said with a soft tease as he winked.

His attention turned to the Charms Professor and he grinned at him. “Thank you so much Professor, I’m sure you would look excellent as a Pirate.” Had anyone told him he looked like Captain Hook? Because he totally did. Maybe with less eyeliner though.

He grinned and took the chocolate bar from Sky and smiled. “Thanks again, this looks splendid.”
Old 01-19-2018, 01:51 PM   #29 (permalink)
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Ripper?

Based on her general reaction Cameron assumed that was a good thing and didn't question her choice of words. Ripper. Interesting. He'd remember that one. Just in case. Not that he'd ever need it. But at least he knew what it meant now. Or assumed he knew.

ANYWAY, moving on.

"Hmm..." Favorite and least favorite place. "I can't say." He gestured to one of the shops a few blocks down the street. "I like walking through Dervish and Banges, mostly to see what they have. I've never bought anything but I...always spot something I hadn't seen before so that's always exciting." Again, he wasn't sure he'd ever actually buy anything from there though. "Then there's Honeydukes for sweets, that's always useful and down there is the Three Broomsticks. It's nice to have a drink and hang out and get out of the cold." On days like today, for instance.
Bel didn't mind the walking part either, mostly because there was plenty enough to see. It was a quaint little place and obviously the weather was cold, but it was nothing like home, and also was a nice change of pace from Hogwarts castle. She nodded along as he answered about Dervish and Banges and smiled brightly at the Honeydukes mention, absently wondering if Honeydukes might consider importing some foreign candies.

In otherwords, lollies from home. Her parents sometimes sent things in care packages but never in the quantities Bel wanted. Not enough to share really.

"I do like the sound of getting out of the cold." She admitted. "Is that the best place to go? I can shout you something!"

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you
Old 01-19-2018, 06:50 PM   #30 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Bel didn't mind the walking part either, mostly because there was plenty enough to see. It was a quaint little place and obviously the weather was cold, but it was nothing like home, and also was a nice change of pace from Hogwarts castle. She nodded along as he answered about Dervish and Banges and smiled brightly at the Honeydukes mention, absently wondering if Honeydukes might consider importing some foreign candies.

In otherwords, lollies from home. Her parents sometimes sent things in care packages but never in the quantities Bel wanted. Not enough to share really.

"I do like the sound of getting out of the cold." She admitted. "Is that the best place to go? I can shout you something!"
Cameron kept walking slowly so she could take it all in. Maybe they'd even get around to walking up to the Shrieking Shack. Not inside. Just you know look over at it. That might interest her. He'd have to suggest it. Or just lead them there. Bel didn't know where they were going anyway. HE was the tour guide here. So yes, they should definitely walk up there.

Apparently the Three Broomsticks had caught her attention, though.

"You...what?" He'd understood the getting out of the cold part, naturally. So he had gently started steering her in the direction of the Three Broomsticks. As for what she said next...he had no idea.

Old 01-20-2018, 01:42 AM   #31 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Rylee turned her attention back onto the older girl as she spoke. It was polite to look at someone when they were talking to you. Acquaintances? That meant they weren't the greatest of friends but they knew each other. Nodding. Rylee giggled softly, she thought she looked a LOT like her big sister, they had the same hair, eyes and freckles but that wasn't all that important. "Oh! Well that's close enough. You know who she is at least." Skylar. Got it. "I'm Rylee. Rylee the bumblebee," she smiled widely. "At least for today."
The girl was a total sweetheart, just like Rian. She nodded at her though. "Yea, she was only two years older." Closer in age to Rian than Rylee, actually. But it seemed she had a fellow first year joining her, and Skylar gave her a friendly nod before turning back to her ...male friend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Apollo grinned as he adjusted his jacket and he reached a hand up to pat his hair. “Oh nothing’s wrong with attention per se, I just wouldn’t want the girls of Hogwarts to fall all over me, due to how amazing my eyes look in eyeliner and mascara.” The teasing smirk on his face made it clear he was teasing. Sure he knew he was not bad looking, but let’s face it. This was Hogwarts, and everyone was gorgeous here. Just take his roommates for example, Flynn, Chase and Trevin. All excellent looking lads.

They probably had the hottest dorm in school.

He grinned down at her, his grey eyes soft as they rested on her briefly before looking back around at all the kids that were there. “Probably best, though I’m sure there is a quieter place you could put it on for me.” He said with a soft tease as he winked.

His attention turned to the Charms Professor and he grinned at him. “Thank you so much Professor, I’m sure you would look excellent as a Pirate.” Had anyone told him he looked like Captain Hook? Because he totally did. Maybe with less eyeliner though.

He grinned and took the chocolate bar from Sky and smiled. “Thanks again, this looks splendid.”
Skylar grinned. "I don't want all the girls of Hogwarts to fall all over you either," she concurred one hundred and ten percent with that. No, she might not know what they were exactly, but the thought of other girls falling all over him created this burning monster of jealousy within her. Ew, that was a monster she hadn't seen in awhile. Or like, ever, maybe? Actually, she did see it once ... when Madelyn Cunningham was hugging Brent Westwood like two years ago. Right before she accepted his question. What did that mean, exactly? If she was feeling envious about the thought?

But also, for the record, you only had the hottest guys dorm, Apollo.

"I bet we could find someplace." She squeezed his hand, glancing around. "So what'd you want to do today? Go for the traditional candy at Honeydukes?" Not that she was getting cold just standing around; her tights were rather warm. But she was getting restless. She also might not have been opposed to the back alley as a place to 'put lipstick on him'.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake
Old 01-20-2018, 02:39 AM   #32 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Callum was so dumb for a smart old seventh year. Was Katy dumb like this? Maybe people got dumber as they became older. Chloe wrinkled her nose at him, mostly playfully, because he was insisting on the prettiest thing. She wasn't and she didn't care, and why was he insisting on it, anyway? "Am not, and you are lying."

She waved cheerfully at the professor, who was dressed like a ninja dark wizard or something. "Nice helmet, sir, and the wand is so pretty and glowy. Maybe I can borrow it sometime?" Because she loved things that were pretty and glowy. Like unicorns!

It was important to give the professor his bit of attention before Callum got ALL of hers. He was doing a magnificent job of making her feel better, especially the bit where he was slow to get a first kiss too. Or not that she was slow, since Zita had kissed her over the summer, but that hardly counted... Callum and Char had BOTH said it didn't count if you didn't want it to count. And that he didn't think she was being a baby... that was a relief. "Thanks, Callie," she said quietly before wrapping her arms around his middle.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Old 01-20-2018, 03:55 AM   #33 (permalink)
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Cameron kept walking slowly so she could take it all in. Maybe they'd even get around to walking up to the Shrieking Shack. Not inside. Just you know look over at it. That might interest her. He'd have to suggest it. Or just lead them there. Bel didn't know where they were going anyway. HE was the tour guide here. So yes, they should definitely walk up there.

Apparently the Three Broomsticks had caught her attention, though.

"You...what?" He'd understood the getting out of the cold part, naturally. So he had gently started steering her in the direction of the Three Broomsticks. As for what she said next...he had no idea.

She what what? Bel looked at him, taking a moment to digest that he hadn't understood her.

"Shout? My shout." Oh. Oh wait. Was that a thing? An Aussie thing? "I'll buy. For both of us as a treat." And they were heading there now too, she assumed, based on the fact that Cam was sort of steering her. Which she didn't mind. "And next time, it can be your shout."

And as they walked she was looking around with interest. There wasn't all that MUCH to see, but it was still a change of scenery so that was nice. Also the company? Definitely nice.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you
Old 01-20-2018, 01:26 PM   #34 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2

Quote:

She what what? Bel looked at him, taking a moment to digest that he hadn't understood her.

"Shout? My shout." Oh. Oh wait. Was that a thing? An Aussie thing? "I'll buy. For both of us as a treat." And they were heading there now too, she assumed, based on the fact that Cam was sort of steering her. Which she didn't mind. "And next time, it can be your shout."

And as they walked she was looking around with interest. There wasn't all that MUCH to see, but it was still a change of scenery so that was nice. Also the company? Definitely nice.

Her repeating the word didn't really help him understand it.

Bel's next words did, however. "Ooh." That made sense. "Sure. We can take turns." That was what she was suggesting, yes? He smiled and opened the door for her once they'd reached the pub. "This is it." Welcome.

Old 01-23-2018, 05:13 AM   #35 (permalink)

DMAC
Firecrab

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Raventhorne
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default Mainly Professor Marchand and Skylar but waves for everyone
Gryffindor for life Notorious Niffler

Emmeline had chosen not to dress up for Halloween this year. There was some tension between some of her dormmates and it had sent Stasya to sleep in the barn for several nights now. Emmeline was NOT a fan of her bestie sleeping outside of their dorm for bad reasons, but she didn't think there was much she could do about it. She couldn't change how anyone felt about other people -- not even how she felt about other people. The point was, all of this extra drama in Gryffindor Tower these days had quite distracted Emmeline from any thoughts about Halloween or costumes. Plus, she'd been going to the creature barns even more extra often 'cause she now had a little niffler to take care of and stuff. In other words, Emmeline was MUCH too grown up to be dressed up for Halloween today, even if she did secretly miss it just a little bit.

The thirteen-year-old was strolling down the High Street, lazily looking in shop windows and trying NOT to think of anything bad or awkward or anything like that. She was also sort of looking for some kind of little shiny thing that she could use to make a new toy for her niffler. Her mood brightened considerably whenever she thought of this mission for her Hogsmeade weekend, and Emmeline soon began to move down the street at more of a bounce than a slow walk. Unfortunately, with pictures of nifflers dancing in her head, she ran right into someone from behind (Skylar).

"Oof... Sorry, Skylar!!", she muttered as she stepped back at once. A tentative smile stretched her lips, 'cause she liked seeing the Slytherin captain a lot and didn't want to make the older girl angry. It was only then that Emmeline realized she was actually standing in a group of students, many of whom she didn't really know. She gave everyone a smiling wave in greeting before noticing that the students were grouped around a person.

[b]"Professor Marchand!!! Happy Halloween!," she chirped as she spotted her Head of House. She wasn't sure what to make of his costume, but she had this nagging feeling that she'd seen it somewhere before. It was definitely from a Muggle show or something, wasn't it? "I like your costume! Where's it from again?" She wasn't going to pretend to know the exact show it was from, 'specially since she thought that maybe it was from one that Mr. River had picked for them to watch over the summer rather than Cami. Maybe.

Old 01-23-2018, 03:06 PM   #36 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by NifflerFan View Post

Emmeline had chosen not to dress up for Halloween this year. There was some tension between some of her dormmates and it had sent Stasya to sleep in the barn for several nights now. Emmeline was NOT a fan of her bestie sleeping outside of their dorm for bad reasons, but she didn't think there was much she could do about it. She couldn't change how anyone felt about other people -- not even how she felt about other people. The point was, all of this extra drama in Gryffindor Tower these days had quite distracted Emmeline from any thoughts about Halloween or costumes. Plus, she'd been going to the creature barns even more extra often 'cause she now had a little niffler to take care of and stuff. In other words, Emmeline was MUCH too grown up to be dressed up for Halloween today, even if she did secretly miss it just a little bit.

The thirteen-year-old was strolling down the High Street, lazily looking in shop windows and trying NOT to think of anything bad or awkward or anything like that. She was also sort of looking for some kind of little shiny thing that she could use to make a new toy for her niffler. Her mood brightened considerably whenever she thought of this mission for her Hogsmeade weekend, and Emmeline soon began to move down the street at more of a bounce than a slow walk. Unfortunately, with pictures of nifflers dancing in her head, she ran right into someone from behind (Skylar).

"Oof... Sorry, Skylar!!", she muttered as she stepped back at once. A tentative smile stretched her lips, 'cause she liked seeing the Slytherin captain a lot and didn't want to make the older girl angry. It was only then that Emmeline realized she was actually standing in a group of students, many of whom she didn't really know. She gave everyone a smiling wave in greeting before noticing that the students were grouped around a person.

"Professor Marchand!!! Happy Halloween!," she chirped as she spotted her Head of House. She wasn't sure what to make of his costume, but she had this nagging feeling that she'd seen it somewhere before. It was definitely from a Muggle show or something, wasn't it? "I like your costume! Where's it from again?" She wasn't going to pretend to know the exact show it was from, 'specially since she thought that maybe it was from one that Mr. River had picked for them to watch over the summer rather than Cami. Maybe.
Restless and rocking her feet slightly, as she waited on Apollo to offer up some suggestions for where to go, Skylar hadn't even noticed someone approaching from behind. That was until, they knocked into her, which of course, caused the sixth year to grab at the taller boy next to her for support and to keep from falling. Good thing he was there. Not that she was unstable on her feet, but well, having someone walk into was enough to throw anyone off, even if she was bigger and stronger than Emmeline.

"Emmeline! Hi!" she grinned, awkwardly still gripping Apollo's arm. "You alright?" Yes, she did notice the girl wasn't dressed up, but she wasn't really dressed up either. Not in a costume, at least, but just the spirit, so she wasn't about to complain.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake
Old 01-25-2018, 06:31 AM   #37 (permalink)
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default So sorry for the late reply! RL got hectic this week :(
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Gaston smiled warmly as Skylar and Apollo thanked him for the candy. "You two are most welcome!" he replied. "Can't have Halloween without candy, right?" Hearing Apollo say he would make an excellent pirate made him chuckle a little as it reminded him of the Halloween-themed lesson he had a couple of terms ago. "Thank you!"

He was already smiling, but seeing Rylee giggling sent him into a very un-Kylo Ren-like fit of laughter. Not that he was laughing at her, of course. He liked seeing his students happy, and he supposed that exchange with Ace and Vi (or should he say Han and Leia?) was pretty funny! He had barely regained his composure when Evie showed up. "Happy Halloween, Evie!" he said, handing her a chocolate bar. "Thank you!" Her question threatened to send him into another fit of giggles. "No, but that is a great idea! I'll keep that in mind for a future costume. I'm Kylo Ren; he's a character from a muggle movie called Star Wars."

Gaston brandished his lightsaber playfully as he saw Chloe and Callum coming. He was slightly taken aback when Callum started to give him the Star Trek greeting, but he wasn't bothered. "Thank you," he replied, ad his voice dropped as he added, "Truth be told, I'm not that much of a Star Wars fan. I just needed a costume I could make with things I already had." He smiled at Chloe. "Thank you, Chloe." He didn't have the heart to correct her when she called his lightsaber a "wand", and her question got a small chuckle from him. "Sure, you can if you want." He grabbed a couple of chocolate bars. "Would you two like some candy?"

He smiled and waved as he saw Bel and Cameron. "Hello! Happy Halloween!" he greeted, holding out his helmet-turned- candy dish. Did they want some chocolate?

Before he had much time to think about it, another familiar face turned up. Gaston beamed at Emmeline, but his face fell slightly when he saw she wasn't in costume. He wondered why... was something wrong? "Happy Halloween, Emmeline!" he replied. "Thank you! It's from Star Wars." He offered her a chocolate bar. "Would you like some candy?"

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...