sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1159 users online including...
Zoe , astrocat , BrandonDar , Stevendalo , Lentovskijiii , GabrielDub

7 members
1152 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Regina Hawthorne's Reign > Term 50: September - December 2018

Term 50: September - December 2018 Term Fifty: Austere Academy (Sept 2096 - June 2097)

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 04-16-2017, 09:01 PM

Default The Courtyard

Banner credit: MunchyBubbles

The Courtyard is where the students spend their time between lessons if they’re not in their Common Room or the Great Hall. Its architecture reveals the Courtyard to be one of the oldest parts of the castle. It connects the castle with the Grounds and also leads to the Wooden Bridge.

In the middle of the Courtyard stands an antique ceramic fountain, perfect for admiring your own reflection or making wishes at. Be aware that once your coin has been tossed into the water, you may never get it back as it will continue to sink. Be careful not to fall in as an attempt of retrieving it, the staff does not usually fancy a swim in the fountain to fetch little students.

In between classes, the Courtyard is usually filled with students enjoying some sun before heading back into the castle again. Whether you choose to occupy one of the many stone benches or enjoy a picnic in the warm lush grass, the Courtyard is the perfect place to relax with your friends from all houses.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:49 PM   #26 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Benji!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Not so much. Rylee raised an eyebrow at him grinning playfully. "No? How come, don't you like snowball fights?" Catching him glance around like he was she was suddenly reminded of the 'Rules'. Snowball fights couldn't be against the rules, could they? Probably. Lately it seemed like everything was against the rules. It was surprising they could even breath without needing permission to do so.

Still patting the snow together in her gloved hands she looked at him. "Totally! Building a snowman is always lots of fun." Only most of her snowman building sessions have turned into snowball fights. She would have to do her best not to allow that to happen today. "Let's start with the bottom?" Made sense to work their way up to the head of the snowman. "Hi, Benji. I'm Rylee." She smiled brightly in greeting.

You are Bread!
Old 10-12-2018, 04:45 AM   #27 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMAC & DoM
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benjamin "Benji" Park
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore "Bear" Ronstadt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Freyja Westergaard
Mysteries
(づ。◕ヮ◕。)づ ❤ cuddles please ❤

"Well..." Benji thought for a moment. Did he like snowball fights? Hmm. He actually... Didn't know. "I don't think I've ever been in one before, really." He shrugged casually, but secretly he did wonder if that wasn't normal. Had most people his age done that before? Wow, this all made him sound like a friendless loser. Was this girl thinking that now? That he was a freak of nature and that's why nobody would have a snowball fight with him????

He had friends. He TOTALLY had friends. Totally. (Kind of.) BUT they had just never had a snowball fight for some reason!! He didn't know why! And it honestly sounded really, really fun, and he actually really wanted to try it, but he was scared of getting in trouble for running or throwing things or something because this new version of Hogwarts was full of fun-sucking and terrifying adults.

"Nice to meet you," he said with a grin as Rylee introduced herself. "Makes sense to me." He leaned down and began to form a ball of snow (different from a snowball, somehow) on the ground. Now snowmen... He had done that before. (Although he hated the feeling of snow getting stuck to the yarn in gloves. It was just... Gross. He wondered for a moment if he should take his off, but he'd already gotten them all covered in it, so there was no point.)
Old 10-13-2018, 12:32 PM   #28 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Benji!

Wait a minute. What did he just say? He had never had a snowball fight? Rylee blinked at him a few times. Really there was no cause for her to be so surprised by this. There was likely many many people that have never had one before. However somehow this was different. Perhaps it had something to do with the fact that they were outside standing in snow. "Really? Well we have to fix that. Snowball fights are amazing!" Cold, wet and sometimes exhausting but very much amazing. "We should have one. If not today, sometime soon." She would even come up with the perfect spot to have one.

As for whether or not he had friends... that never even came to her mind. Whatever reason he had never had a snowball fight, she didn't chalk it down to his lack of friends. In her mind everyone had friends even the most shyest of people. Even the meanest of people. Even their Headmaster probably had a friend! Plus now Benji had another friend, her.

Rylee smiled warmly. "Great!" Stooping down a bit she used the snowball she had been making in her hands to start off making a bigger one, by rolling the snowball in the snow. Her goal was to make it much bigger. Without the use of magic. "How was your holiday break? Did you do anything fun?" Glancing over at her newest friend.

You are Bread!
Old 10-14-2018, 06:06 AM   #29 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMAC & DoM
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benjamin "Benji" Park
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore "Bear" Ronstadt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Freyja Westergaard
Mysteries

Benji smiled at the idea of "fixing" the fact that he'd never been in a snowball fight. "Alright," he nodded definitively, cracking a grin. "Sounds good." It was settled. He may even instigate at an unexpected moment later today if he's feeling brave enough...

How was his break? Well, it was mostly full of being alone and bored, truthfully. He didn't have much to talk about anymore with the Muggle neighbors who had been his friends before Hogwarts. His parents had both been working for most of the break. His mum had graciously taken time out of her busy schedule to yell at him a bit.

It was preemptive, really. He hadn't done anything worth getting in trouble for (nor was he actually likely to), but she wanted to make sure he didn't start. So. Yelling. His father was quieter, but it was still clear that he agreed with her. Benji wasn't sure whether they were worried about him or worried about how he was making them look if he misbehaved. They did know a little bit about the new regime, but not much. Only what he'd told them since coming home (and they barely had time to listen to him, so it wasn't much). It was hard when he couldn't send an owl without it being combed over by the people he would be criticizing, after all. Anyway, their reactions were frustrating. They weren't always like this, and he wasn't sure why they were starting in on him now. Usually they just sort of... Ignored him, which was definitely preferable to the yelling. He had learned to be alone and be okay with it, but he hadn't gotten used to being in trouble even when he hadn't done anything.

BUT of course, he wasn't going to say any of that. Instead, he just smiled halfheartedly. "Nothing much. Caught up on some reading I'd been wanting to do, but otherwise it was pretty quiet." He continued building up the pile of snow he'd been working on, glancing over at the snowball Rylee was building. "How about yours? Anything interesting? Did you get any cool presents or go anywhere exciting?" Seemed like safe questions.
Old 10-17-2018, 12:39 PM   #30 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Benji!

Rylee smiled brightly. "Awesome! You won't regret it." Or perhaps he would. That would depend on the outcome of the snowball fight. It didn't matter who won or lost at it but surely they were going to be freezing cold and most likely wet afterwards. Never-the-less it would be fun and warming up after with a nice hot mug of cocoa was great.

The fact that he had gone quiet for a minute before answering her question didn't bother her. Maybe he was going over how much to tell her or didn't want to brag if he had an amazing holiday. It could be that he really didn't do anything at all and didn't want to sound boring. Whatever the reason, it wasn't her business and she wouldn't pry. She did smile though when he finally answered. "I can't say I blame you for doing that while at home." Since they weren't supposed to have 'non-educational' reading material anymore.

"It was nice. I spent most of my time with my siblings and baby nephew. I worked on a few things I've been meaning to get started on. Even more time outside with the foxes." Like more studying and her flower crowns. It would have been really nice to be around her parents more but they were always traveling for work. At least she got to be with everything else though. "We went sledding and stuff. We try to do that every year. And my big sister got engaged." That was exciting mostly.

You are Bread!
Old 10-18-2018, 05:52 AM   #31 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMAC & DoM
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benjamin "Benji" Park
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore "Bear" Ronstadt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Freyja Westergaard
Mysteries

"I like reading," Benji said simply, careful not to display his thoughts toward the new book rule. He wondered vaguely if he could convince one of the good professors left to assign him the next book in the series he'd been reading. Probably a long shot, but maybe... "Are you a reader, too?"

Benji continued working on the giant pile of snow he was building when something Rylee said intrigued him enough to make his head pop up, a curious expression on his face: "Foxes?" Did she hang out with foxes? Raise them? What was the deal with the foxes?! It sounded cool!

"Sledding..." he echoed wistfully. He wished he'd had somebody to do that with this year. He had gone before when he was really little, but not since he'd been old enough to actually enjoy it properly. He'd like to try it again, but doing it alone wasn't very fun, so he hadn't given it a go this time around.

Lastly, some exciting news! Or at least Rylee seemed happy about it. "Congratulations to your sister," he said with a smile. "How much older is she? Do you like her fiance?"

Lots of questions, but Benji was curious about his new friend. They were friends now, right? Benji thought they might be, anyway.
Old 10-18-2018, 01:30 PM   #32 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Benji!

Rylee nodded her head the very moment he asked. "I do! I like to read nearly everything I can get my hands on." Included but not limited to fiction, fantasy and lesson textbooks. The latter being something she was currently working through, reading ahead in Charms. "What do you like reading best?"

If she hadn't heard the questioning tone in his voice she might not have thought anything of it. She was so used to having foxes at home that she tended to forget it wasn't a majorly common creature for people to have, wizards and witches included. "Mhmm. We have three of them." We being her sister, brother and herself. "My brother and sisters were bought from a special breeder as pets. Plusar, he's mine, was rescued by my brother and I when his mama was killed when he was a tiny kit."

"Mhmm. I wonder if it's against the rules now to go sledding." It would be awesome to get a group together to go sledding or something. Or even a large snowball fight.

She was mostly excited, yes. A wedding meant getting to dress up really pretty which she loved to do. "Thanks. She's seven years older than me. She graduated the term right before I started." It was horrible that she hadn't gotten the chance to be here at Hogwarts with her big sister. "I do! He's a great guy and really cares for her." And Saros her nephew. Two very important matters if anyone asked her.

You are Bread!
Old 10-19-2018, 01:42 AM   #33 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMAC & DoM
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benjamin "Benji" Park
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore "Bear" Ronstadt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Freyja Westergaard
Mysteries

"Everything!" Benji's eyes lit up. BOOK TALK!!! "I'll read anything I can get my hands on. Or... I did, anyway." He shrugged. He had a feeling she would know what he meant by that.

Upon hearing Rylee's explanation of the foxes, Benji grinned. "That's awesome! I'm jealous, really. Are they friendly? I guess they must be if they live at your house. Fascinating... I've never heard of them being domesticated before. They're so cute, though."

"I don't know, but I'd be scared to chance it," he said. He was too scared to chance... Well, anything, really. Okay, so he'd broken the no-PDA rule with Penny. But that was it!! And he couldn't help himself in the moment. It wouldn't happen again!!! Except it probably would.

Rylee seemed pretty happy about her sister's engagement. Benji smiled in return. "How many siblings do you have?" He was always jealous when he heard of these large families. It got lonely sometimes being an only child.
Old 10-20-2018, 12:44 PM   #34 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Benji!

Everything. Rylee was practically wiggling in response to Benji's reply. "I'm the same way... except if it's something really really boring." It had to be a fast paced book or just really grab hold of her attention and keep it. She knew what he meant and nodded in understanding. "It's not fair but that doesn't mean we can't talk about books we've read, right?" Give one another suggestions on books worth reading when they were able to do so.

"No need to be jealous. They're super friendly." Being raised from young kits helped with that. "Oh, yeah there's lots of people that raise them. They're a lot like having a very energetic puppy, super playful but they can get themselves into trouble too." Running, hiding, digging and all that. That's why they had a large enclosure to keep them in when they went out or sometimes at night or if the kits just wanted to be in there. "Maybe sometime you can come visit and see them."

Rylee nodded in understanding. "I wonder if the RoR could be a place for sledding..." she mumbled more to herself as a passing thought. Now that would be super cool if it could be.

Having gotten the snowball she was working on as big as she wanted it she looked at the one Benji was working on. "When you're finished help me get this on top of that one?" It was more fun without magic as magic defeated the whole point right now. "Two. My big sister Rian, she's the one getting married and my younger brother Reese." The Hufflepuff that expelled this term. Rylee's blue-gray eyes grew sad for a moment when she said his name but quickly shook off the feelings, there would be no getting upset today.

You are Bread!
Old 10-21-2018, 05:55 AM   #35 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMAC & DoM
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benjamin "Benji" Park
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore "Bear" Ronstadt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Freyja Westergaard
Mysteries

"Hmm..." Benji answered, pondering Rylee's response. "I suppose you're right." He broke into a grin. "I actually read a lot of Muggle books at home. I like stuff that has a lot of action and adventure andalsosomeromancesometimes," he finished quickly, a little embarrassed about the last part, but he had to be honest when talking about books, ya know.

He nodded as he listened to her talk about the foxes, and his eyes lit up upon her mention of him visiting. "That would be great!" he exclaimed a little too enthusiastically -- but she was the first person from Hogwarts who had ever invited him to visit their home, even casually like this, so he couldn't help but be excited.

His jaw dropped slightly when Rylee mentioned sledding in the Room of Requirement. In a hushed tone, he replied, "I bet it would work. You just walk by and think about how you need some snowbanks..." He cleared his throat and added hurriedly, "Not that I would ever risk trying, what with... You know." He looked around once more, making sure nobody had heard the talk about the room OR his (nonexistent, really, but it felt obvious to him) criticism of the new regime.

Benji nodded and rolled his snowball over next to Rylee's, then motioned for her to grab the opposite side of it so they could lift it. "Reese... Oh." The name sounded familiar, and it took a moment for him to place who she meant. Right. The Hufflepuff boy who didn't seem to know how to keep his mouth closed to save his life had gotten expelled earlier in the year. His brow furrowed, and he worried he'd upset her by bringing up something painful accidentally. He wasn't quite sure what to say, so he just left it at, "Sorry. You probably miss him." He had about a million questions, like where Reese was going to school these days, but he felt it might be insensitive to ask, so he didn't.
Old 10-22-2018, 12:13 PM   #36 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Benji!

Rylee grinned right back at him. Talking about books with someone else that enjoyed reading was always well worth the time. There was a lot one could learn about what someone else read. "Muggle books? Do you have a favorite one or a favorite series?" Something she might consider reading herself. Huh? "And what?" she asked when he spoke to quickly his words blended together.

A bright smiled spread across her face. Casual invite or not, Rylee always meant it when she told someone they could visit her home during breaks. "My sister wouldn't have a problem with it... I always have friends over."

Noting the drop in his voice she made sure to pay closer attention. "I've been there enough to note that it is incredible in what it can come up with." Therefore it was highly likely that it could indeed create the perfect situation for sledding. "Really? All you have to do is make sure they don't see you using it. Than you're in the clear," she replied in a low whisper. That room was one of her favorite places to go.

Upon silent instruction, Rylee lifted up her end of the snowball and with Benji's help set it on top of the one he had made. "There. Prefect." Now they just needed a head for the snowman. "Mhmm. I do. It's strange not having him here... I just hope he's doing better now." At the school was currently attending is what she meant. She still wrote to him lots but with their letters being checked it was hard to tell him all the things she really wanted to.

You are Bread!
Old 10-23-2018, 04:59 AM   #37 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMAC & DoM
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benjamin "Benji" Park
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore "Bear" Ronstadt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Freyja Westergaard
Mysteries

Where to even begin?? "Well," Benji said, smiling at the thought of a literary friend, "I always liked that old series The Hunger Games. Action and adventure aaaaaaaaand romance..." He said the last part quietly, but articulated a little better so she could hear him. Still embarrassing, but what could you do? "Have you read them? What are your favorites?" Tell him everythiiiiiiiing!!

It was decided, then! Benji would go visit Rylee during a break. IF his parents said it was okay, that was. And come to think of it, they might not... Although honestly, they were gone so much that they probably wouldn't even notice if he just left without asking. "Excellent," he said, breaking into a grin.

"Have you used it for many things? What have you done with it?" he asked, wide-eyed. The Room of Requirement... Was amazing conceptually, but he'd always been too afraid to risk it. He still was. He'd never been a troublemaker EVER, and he had a somewhat neurotic fear of authority figures on a good day, so there was NO WAY he was going to cross Il Duce the headmaster.

He let Rylee begin working on the snowman's head while he searched nearby for some nice sticks and other things to use as decorations. "It would be weird. To start with your sibling at school and then have him leave partway through. Is he... Happier? Where he is now?" Benji hadn't known the kid well -- in fact, he wasn't sure they'd ever even talked, but he was curious, and Rylee didn't seem to mind talking about him. He wondered if it made her feel better to do so.
Old 10-29-2018, 12:13 PM   #38 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Benji!

A smile crept onto the ginger haired teens face. "I haven't finished them yet... I saw the movies first and than decided I wanted to read the series." Everyone knew that the books were better than the movie, no matter how good a movie was. "I like all kinds of books but mostly fantasy and adventure. Something that can really capture my attention and keep it. Like The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe." All the creatures and it being about children going into a magical world. The suspense of it all was wonderful.

"When it get's closer to break again we'll have to stay in touch so you can come visit." They'll surely have a great time. He could see the foxes and the lake too!

Rylee nodded once. "I normally use it for dancing or for when I'm working on my flower crowns. Sometimes I go there just so I can be alone and read." There was so many different possibilities for the come and go room.

Slowly she started working some snow together to form what would be the head of their snowman. "It's really weird. It's so different without him here." It didn't feel right at all but there was nothing that could be done about that right now. Hopefully he would return next term and things would be better. "He transferred to Volurheim. He's making the best of the situation I suppose." If he was doing well and was happy she liked to think so but it being Reese... he wasn't happy. She knew he would rather be home.

You are Bread!
Old 10-30-2018, 07:11 AM   #39 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMAC & DoM
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benjamin "Benji" Park
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore "Bear" Ronstadt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Freyja Westergaard
Mysteries

"Books are always better than movie versions of them," Benji said decisively. "I don't think I've ever thought a movie adaptation was better than the book." It seemed like Rylee felt similarly, which made him happy. Book lovers unite! "I love those books!" he said with a grin. "Bit silly maybe, me a wizard and still being amazed by an enchanted wardrobe..." He couldn't help but laugh goodnaturedly. He should be used to this whole idea, and in a way, he was -- his parents were wizards, and he'd never known a life without magic... But still, something about a wardrobe that took you to another world was fascinating to him. He wondered vaguely if something like that really existed somewhere. It had to, right?

"Yes, absolutely," he agreed. Visiting friends' houses! Playing with foxes! Getting away from the giant jerks who ran this school now AND his parents! This break was going to be awesome.

"Alone and read..." he trailed off thoughtfully, tapping his finger on his chin. Now that was an interesting idea. On-demand solitude in a castle full of thousands of people? Sounded like a pretty sweet deal... Maybe he would have to go check it out after all. Really, that seemed like a harmless use of it, didn't it? Surely he couldn't get in trouble just for that...

"Hopefully things are... Cleared up next term," Benji answered with a nod. He wasn't quite sure what he meant -- Reese returning or the new regime getting the boot. Either one would make him pleased, although -- no offense, Reese -- he would rather see all of the new professors and the headmaster tossed out onto their behinds.
Old 10-30-2018, 12:14 PM   #40 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Benji!

"That's exactly how I feel. There's so much more detail and it pulls you into the story far better." With a book you were able to lose yourself in the story, become a part of it, truly have a deeper look into the different characters minds and feel what they feel. "Nah-uh, it isn't silly at all. That's why I love it too. Something so simple as a young child hiding in a wardrobe while playing only to be brought to a whole other world where animals could talk. It's amazingly wonderful..." It was a dreamer and adventures wish come true.

Rylee smiled brightly. It was settled. Come this summer she would have another new friend come visit her home.

"Yes. Or anything else you could dream up... maybe you can come with me sometime. I can show you what I use it for and we can sit and read, discuss our books after." Like a reading group or something. Gosh she missed the ones that used to be held in the library!

Rylee nodded firmly. "I hope so too." If things were cleared up as they should be then Headmistress Hawthorne could return. All the other professors too. Which meant Reese could come back without fear of constantly getting into trouble.

Completely the head for the snowman, she rolled it over to where the body was and lifted the head on top. "There!" Now to find it some arms and eyes and things.

You are Bread!
Old 10-31-2018, 03:58 AM   #41 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMAC & DoM
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benjamin "Benji" Park
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore "Bear" Ronstadt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Freyja Westergaard
Mysteries

Benji cracked another grin at the idea of using the Room of Requirement to read. "I bet if you asked it to not open for teachers, you could read whatever you wanted and not get caught..." he said in a low, mischievous voice. He wasn't sure he would ever do that. Too risky. But it was certainly a thought.

He nodded as she said she hoped things went back to normal next term. He could tell somehow that she didn't just mean her brother, she meant the new regime, too. She wanted Headmistress Hawthorne back, just like he did. He wasn't sure how he knew, but he knew.

"Looks good!" he said, admiring how smoothly round the snowman's pieces were. He stuck the two vaguely-matching sticks he'd picked up into the snowman's sides so that it looked like it was waving. "Now it just needs a face... And maybe some buttons or something? What do you think?"
Old 10-31-2018, 12:14 PM   #42 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Benji!

A slow grin tugged at Rylee's lips and she had to nod her head in agreement. "That's a really good suggestion. One that I might very well have to test out soon." The sooner the better as a matter of fact. A completely private spot to just read and be comfortable without the worry of anyone bothering her... professors included. Yes, she was liking this idea more and more.

Taking a step back to be able to get a much better look at the snowman she smiled. "I'd say we did a really good job!" Rylee nodded laughing softly when Benji stuck the two sticks he had found into their snowman's body. "Hmmm... maybe a few small stones will work? If we can't find enough one could do... we can always duplicate it until we have as many as we need?" It would also give them a chance to work on a charm that they might not use all the time but could be very handy when needed.

Even as she spoke she was already looking for some small stone that could work.

You are Bread!
Old 11-03-2018, 03:15 AM   #43 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMAC & DoM
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benjamin "Benji" Park
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore "Bear" Ronstadt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Freyja Westergaard
Mysteries

"You'll have to let me know how it goes," Benji said with a definitive nod. If it worked... Well... He may just have to try it himself. (But Merlin knew he wasn't going to be the guinea pig.) The poor boy just wanted to read recreationally. What was so wrong with that?!

"Yeah, good idea!" Benji joined Rylee in searching the ground for some nice, round stones. He tried to look in the patches that were already bare from them rolling the snow. Before he found any suitable stones, something shiny buried in the grass caught his eye.

"Hey, look at that," he smiled. Someone had apparently lost an earring at some point. "Not yours, is it?" He held up the stud, which looked to be a medium-sized cubic zirconia (not that Benji knew that, of course, he just knew it was shiny).

"Anyway, our snowman may not have a face, but he's got some swag already." He laughed at his own use of the word "swag" and stuck the earring in the side of the snowman's head, approximately where an ear would be. "Pretty stylish, if I do say so. Any luck finding a good stone?"
Old 11-04-2018, 02:24 PM   #44 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Benji!

"I most certainly will," Rylee smiled warmly nodding her head firmly. If all went well when she got a moment to test it out he would be one of the first to know. Using the Come and Go room for something like reading wasn't wrong. Not in her eyes. Reading was educational no matter how you looked at it.

Using the toe of her boot she tried to push some melting snow around feeling for any stones. "Is what mine?" Turning around to see what Benji was talking about she spotted the earring he was holding. "Nah-uh. Sadly some of my jewelry isn't being worn very much lately." Thanks a lot silly rules that made no sense at all. However not all of her jewelry was put away for good, there was one thing she still wore daily, a bracelet, only it was no longer worn on her wrist where it could be seen. The friendship bracelet was now tied tightly around her ankle and hidden by dark socks, stockings and or her uniform pants.

"Perfect! I love it!" She laughed watching him stick the earring in the side of the snowman's head. "Not yet but all we need is one stone..." Back to searching the ground!

You are Bread!