sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1114 users online including...
CurtisViday , PhoenixRising , Antoniotem

3 members
1111 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 51: January - April 2019

Term 51: January - April 2019 Term Fifty-One: Don't Feed the Furries (Sept 2097 - June 2098)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2019, 01:55 AM

Default Potions Lesson 1

As you turn into the potions corridor for class, something appears, well...off. The wooden doors to the laboratory and Noble's office are there exactly where you'd expect, and yet, as you arrive outside the classroom, it becomes quickly apparent that there is no sign of the usual entrance. A plain, solid stone wall stands where the door would usually be, blocking your way.

Professor Noble is nowhere to be seen, though his overly large and grumpy cat, Annie, skulks further down the corridor.

Lesson progression:
Question 1 - START HERE!
Update 2
Update 3
Update 4
Update 5

Please tackle the doors in order, regardless of where others already are! So if you're stuck at Door 1, keep trying until you get to Door 2...then Door 3 and so on. I will be here and posting regularly to catch you up if you need.
Old 02-14-2019, 03:08 AM   #2 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Today was Potions day. He had been getting so much better lately that he was ready to go for this class. He was coming around from the great hall when he noticed that the door was gone?

He looked around wondering if he was the only one and if he had missed a memo like he had almost done with DADA. He noticed Nobel’s cat but she wasn’t going to be of any help in figuring out if class was still happening or if he had missed a message.

Looking around he got nervous. Why was this kind of stuff happening to him? He scratched his shoulder and waited for someone to show up, hopefully with answers.
Old 02-14-2019, 03:28 AM   #3 (permalink)

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Valencie headed to Potions. She was unaware that anything was amiss until she almost collided with ... a stone wall.

Erm.

She looked around. The Slytherin quidditch captain was the only one around. "There... used to be a door there, right?" One that wasn't prone to moving?

The first year thought she'd been there long enough to know which doors to look out for.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
Old 02-14-2019, 03:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Chase saw the Slytherin Captain and a first year waiting up ahead of him in front of the classroom and the boy paused, wondering what they were waiting for... As he neared the usual entrance for the classroom, he saw the doors were present but the entrance itself was missing. Huh? A solid wall was the barrier between him and the classroom. "How... How are we supposed to get in?" he asked before turning to both students. "Do you think this is some sort of test?" He eyed the corridor to look for Professor Noble but could only find his grumpy looking cat in the corridor.

Hmmm..
Old 02-14-2019, 03:46 AM   #5 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Mark was hurrying to the Potion Classroom. He spent a good deal earlier itching the back of his neck on a itch that just wouldn't go away. He moved down the steps and that scratch was back. Mark tilted his head down as he kept moving forward and started scratching at his neck once more.

grimacing as he felt his nails racking against his skin and yet it wouldn't stop.

He squinted his eyes as he turned to enter the Potions Classroom....

THWACK!

Mark's head collided with a stone wall. Well you know the rule... replace one annoyance with an even bigger one. Mark stumbled back a couple of steps and grabbed at the top of his head "Ow ....Ow ow ow ow"

No one saw him walk into a wall right? Please. He felt embarrassed enough that he misjudged his turn into the Potion Classroom and walked into a wall instead.

Still rubbing his head and opening one eye squinting slightly there were definitely others around him.

He took a few steps back still nursing his head from walking into the wall and faced away from them.
Old 02-14-2019, 04:10 AM   #6 (permalink)

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

The holiday was.............. terrible, to say the least. For the first time in her life, Natalie wasn't sleeping well. She was pretty sure her brother hated her. Everything sucked. And there were people huddling around the Potions classroom door instead of going inside and Natalie didn't have the PATIENCE for it.

"Alright, come on--" the Prefect started to say as she approached the students by the door, but she stopped when she realized... that the door was gone. The door was gone. Things had started going missing in the castle before the holiday, but... a door? Why? And where was Professor Noble?

Natalie sighed tiredly. "FortheloveofMerlin." She didn't have the patience to deal with this right now. Did she have to? Would Noble turn up and explain? What was a prefect to do about a missing door anyway?

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
Old 02-14-2019, 06:44 AM   #7 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Always excited for Potions, the fourth year Ravenclaw had everything she needed in her bag and hands. Down, down, down she went to the dungeons, and rounded the corner, and stopped.

The... doors?

It wasn't just her either. There were other students around wondering where the door was. But not just the door, the entrance. No way to get inside. "W-wh..." she started to say, but realised probably nobody knew what was going on. "You don't think Professor Noble is... stuck behind the stone wall do you?" she asked.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move
Old 02-14-2019, 07:58 AM   #8 (permalink)

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

There had been serious consideration regarding dropping Potions as a subject after OWLs, not that Stasya had done particularly horribly in her exams. She just didn’t like aspects of the subject, which she was well aware of the fact Professor Noble knew about her dislike. Except, she suspected it would be useful if she wanted to go into creature studies, for healing purposes and such, so she’d continued attending. Plus, she’d tried to tone down her already generally minor protests when it came to certain potion ingredients.

One thing she hadn’t expected when she’d stepped into the corridor outside the Potions classroom was the crowd gathered in front of what used to be the door to said classroom. “I’d hope he wasn’t?,” she responded as she arrived in time to hear Hanna’s question. It was the kitchens all over again. She’d sent a concerned look toward the Potions professor’s cat nearby, but otherwise one thought was in her head. Namely, the feeling that she ought to go report it to the headmaster. If nobody found Professor Noble soon. She didn't like Potions, but having the option of proving she could survive the subject taken away from her was just wrong.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero
Old 02-14-2019, 10:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Dugbog

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi Mitsue
First Year

Malachi tilts his head as he looks at the stone wall that used to be a door, "Maybe there’s a password?"
Old 02-14-2019, 11:39 AM   #10 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Default Mentions of you all
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Patrick watched as others began to arrive and he glanced around at everyone taking in how large the crowd was so far. He noticed the first year, he turned to her (Valencia) first, “You are correct. There was a door there. A bit concerning honestly.” What was hehe supposed to do?

Then he noticed Chase come up and ask if it was some kind of test. He highly doubted that Nobel was good but he doubted he was funny enough to try and prank the kids into using magic to find a door. Just as he was about to acknowledge the kid he watched poor Mark walk into the wall. Oh boy he looked away for a minute giving the poor kid a chance at not being embarrassed. “You okay Mark?” he whispered hoping that the poor kid wouldn’t be embarrassed to answer.

That’s when he noticed his prefect Natalie and wondered what in Merlin she would do about it. He was really tired of these things happening when he was around. He rubbed his shoulder and ran his hand through his now abnormally thick hair.
Old 02-14-2019, 11:55 AM   #11 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Daisy found it rather odd that so many students were standing outside the Potions classroom. That was until she saw the reason why. Daisy frowned slightly at Hanna's question. "I hope not. I mean missing objects is bad enough but the thought of living things vanishing is scary!"

She then had a thought. "Maybe it opens like the entrance to Diagon Alley does. You know, you tap certain bricks."

Yeah, she was confused.
Old 02-14-2019, 01:18 PM   #12 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
TJust as he was about to acknowledge the kid he watched poor Mark walk into the wall. Oh boy he looked away for a minute giving the poor kid a chance at not being embarrassed. “You okay Mark?” he whispered hoping that the poor kid wouldn’t be embarrassed to answer.
This throbbing pain in his head was probably worse than embarrassment. Mark had to figure...hopefully he won't be the only one to walk into the wall blocking the Potion classroom. In fact, the young 2nd Year turned when Patrick asked him if he was okay. "I think I'll be fine" Rubbing his head slowly turned into scratching as his scalp had an itch in it now. "Just gonna fight a headache now." and headaches weren't the worst pain in the world. Just a bit annoying.

Please now someone else walk into the Wall...DO IT!!
Old 02-14-2019, 03:08 PM   #13 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Igor was most expecting an average potions lesson was was making his way from the common room expecting just that when he torn from his daydream seeing everyone onside the door and uh....was something going on. Why wasn't everyone going in the room?

The was a door right or was it locked

This first year had no idea what was going on.

Does this mean if the Professor doesn't show in 15 minutes they can go back to the common room?

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
Old 02-14-2019, 04:18 PM   #14 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Tucking on his sleeves and adjusting his Ravenclaw tie as he walked through the dungeon corridor to another potions lesson, Dorian was surprised at a small club hanging out at the door. "Why aren't you all entering the classroom...." he spotted the plain solid wall in the place of the door. "Oh.." he added and scratched the back of his head as he spotted Annie the cat and without another word he left the group to pet the cat. He was totally unbothered by the situation because this was Hogwarts after all. Doors changed. "Hey Annie~" he said in a high tone and got down on one knee while holding out his hand for her to sniff at.
Old 02-14-2019, 04:56 PM   #15 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Making his way to the dungeons, Derf found himself scratching even MORE than he had the previous day. Was changing his sheets and sleeping in freshly pressed pajamas not enough? Or was it that the Head Boy had now become allergic to cleanliness and all these attempts at being clean were actually counter productive? Whatever the case my be, his hand was permanently stuck in his hair like a crup with fleas.

....and then he was scratching it like a confused crup with fleas.

Sweet Scamander, WHAT had Zoryn done now?

"I'm sure Professor Noble will be by soon," the Head Boy assured the gathered crowd as he approached the wall and, well, he wasn't going to just reach out and touch it in case of things. Plus...both his hands were in his hair scratching up a storm. "Rectify the situation and all." Since his Head of House was typically punctual and everything.

But in the meanwhile.... "....everyone read up on Burning Bitterroot Balm as instructed?"

Small talk. Yes. Very good.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
Old 02-14-2019, 05:28 PM   #16 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Hanna nodded towards Stasya. She hoped he wasn't too. Although perhaps if he were in there he would be shouting instructions? He'd be keeping up with the time, surely. She turned to Daisy and said "Oh well... not missing. I'm guessing it's just the doorway that's been sealed up, but there's still an entire classroom behind this wall."

Derf, of course, reassured her with thoughts of Professor Noble not being trapped on the other side of the wall, and running down the corridor to rectify the situation. Plus, the talk of education was enough to distract her slightly from the situation. "Yes," surely they all had!? "I even got some Bitterroot sent from my uncle! He grows it." But it was safely packed in her kit, which was in her bag.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move
Old 02-14-2019, 05:55 PM   #17 (permalink)

Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cora Dredworth
Sixth Year

x1
connoisseur of comfort ❅ Crayola's Wibby Mrs Alex Turner ❅ Netflix and meow

"I know Potions is lame but why is noone....." ......going in....?

Oh. That's why. Huh.

Maxton joined the small crowd of kids gathered outside the potions classroom and while everyone else seemed confused at the situation, he suddenly felt himself grinning. He'd been miffed when he'd spotted Potions on the timetable for today, so this was a RESULT.

No Potions classroom meant no Potions class today, right?

"Right. Well I'll just...."
be off. Laters.

He spun on his heel with every intention of going back to his dormitory and crawling back into bed.

_____________Take part in our Higgledy Piggledy House Cup!
Old 02-14-2019, 06:20 PM   #18 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default Sorry Max
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

The Dungeon was already so cold and in the winter it was worse. Why did they have to have classes down here? She was hoping the potion room would be warmer, but for now she had her arms tucked around her and her head down watching the floor as she walked.

She might have seen it coming if she would have had her head up and paying attention, but she didn't so she knocked straight into Maxton as he spun on his heel. Her little frame hitting against him she bounced back and onto her bottom with a tiny plop.

"What?"

Looking up confused she realized what she hit and her cheeks blushed quickly, "Oh, sorry, I'm sorry, I should have been watching." As she got back up and brushed herself off she noticed the door or well wall.

"Where is potions?"
Old 02-14-2019, 06:29 PM   #19 (permalink)

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Regulus Prince
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Suffice it to say, Abra was definitely dragging his heels on his way to potions class today, just like every other day of every other month of every other year. He wasn't looking forward to it. Noble was alright, he'd long since decided, but the actual lesson of Potions? Many levels of not alright.

But before he even faced the issue of being a total liability at the subject, there was a different problem to deal with. Um. Getting... getting into the classroom.

"... Oh."

Yeah. Oh. Well then.

Biting back a quip that went something along the lines of 'isn't there a rule that says if the entrance to class disappears and isn't back within five minutes then the lesson is cancelled' (prefects probably being wise to not make jokes like that), Abra joined the ranks of mystified students and tried to look like he had some kind of handle on this situation. Yeah, the door was gone. He knew that. No big deal. Everything was under control. Or something.

You are Chocolate!
Old 02-14-2019, 06:36 PM   #20 (permalink)

Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cora Dredworth
Sixth Year

x1
connoisseur of comfort ❅ Crayola's Wibby Mrs Alex Turner ❅ Netflix and meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAEzinga View Post
The Dungeon was already so cold and in the winter it was worse. Why did they have to have classes down here? She was hoping the potion room would be warmer, but for now she had her arms tucked around her and her head down watching the floor as she walked.

She might have seen it coming if she would have had her head up and paying attention, but she didn't so she knocked straight into Maxton as he spun on his heel. Her little frame hitting against him she bounced back and onto her bottom with a tiny plop.

"What?"

Looking up confused she realized what she hit and her cheeks blushed quickly, "Oh, sorry, I'm sorry, I should have been watching." As she got back up and brushed herself off she noticed the door or well wall.

"Where is potions?"

WOAH.

He was such a twig, he almost toppled right over as well. He didn't. He managed to stay upright and on both feet. Just about.

Before he could offer the little Ravenclaw a helping hand up though, she was back on her feet and Max shoved his hands deep in his pockets and shrugged at her question. Where was Potions? He didn't have the foggiest.

"That's a mystery I don't have the answer to, sorry." He said, side-stepping her so that he could attempt his great escape again.

_____________Take part in our Higgledy Piggledy House Cup!
Old 02-14-2019, 07:39 PM   #21 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Okay, what the heck was going on here and why was everyone, their mothers, and pet cockroaches (yes, she was talking about Maxton) standing around like chickens with their heads cut off? Zoryn rolled her eyes at ALL of them as she approached the--

The--

THE--??????????

"Soooooooooooo....... Class is canceled then?" Right. Well, glad that's settled. She'd just be on her way..................

You are Lemon!
Old 02-14-2019, 09:11 PM   #22 (permalink)
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Tina was looking forward to a nice, predictable potions class. Potion-making was the kind of careful, precise work she excelled at... slow, certain, little room for mistakes or surprises. The dark-haired Ravenclaw turned down the corridor toward the potions classroom but stopped just short of bumping into someone. "Sorry..." she mumbled. As she took a step back, she noticed that it wasn't just one person standing there. Uhh... Why was everybody just standing around?

Tina stood on tiptoe, craning her neck to see over the group of people gathered. Thank Merlin she was taller than most everybody here! She really didn't want to have to jostle her way through the crowd to get close enough to see what was going on. From where she was standing,she could just make out a stone wall where the door to the classroom should be. Blink, blink. "What happened to the door?!" she blurted out before she could stop herself. "Is this some sort of prank?" If so, she already had a pretty good idea who was behind it...

Then a thought occurred to her. What if it wasn't a prank but a test? Were they supposed to figure out a way to get inside before Professor Noble turned up? If so, how? Maybe the door was under a disillusionment charm? No, that didn't make sense... this was potions, not charms. Was there something in their standard kit that would dissolve walls? That seemed even less likely! Tina was officially stumped, and it was driving her crazy! She hated not knowing what to do! She inwardly groaned.So much for a nice, predictable potions class...

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
Old 02-15-2019, 02:29 AM   #23 (permalink)
Chizpurfle

x9
Stuck inside with Sirius | *Splish-Splash* | bamBAM | ☁ Spooktacular ☁

Class was not, in fact, cancelled; they should really know Noble better than that by now, even if the man himself was still missing in action. His cat, meanwhile, was loving the attention she was getting from Dorian, rubbing her face up against his outstretched hand with a purr.

Whilst everyone else had been standing there looking lost and confused, a piece of parchment had appeared on the wall at the precise time class was due to start. Written on it in Noble's distinct handwriting was a message:

SPOILER!!: Parchment

One person at a time, tap the correct answer with your wand to proceed.

1. Which of the following does ethics cover when it comes to potions brewing?
  • Administration of potions
  • Sourcing and availability of ingredients
  • Accountability during the brewing process
  • How brewing research is conducted
  • All of the above

ooc: Thank you all for joining! As you have probably realised, getting into the classroom is a little unconventional for this lesson. As the parchment says, each student has to answer by tapping their chosen answer with their wand, and then wait to see what happens next...
Old 02-15-2019, 03:00 AM   #24 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Potions time. Ever since the mysterious disappearance of so many potions' supplies, it had seemed harder and harder to get things done in this class. Not just the missing ingredients... actually, the problem was the stupid rash on her arms. And hands. And shoulders!

Why was everyone just standing out here, though? They were going to be late! Chloe shoved her way through the crowd to discover a complete lack of door in a unyielding stone wall. Hmm. And no professor?

No professor, but at least he'd provided a little sign for them. The note materialized right in front of Chloe's nose, and she stepped back and somehow resisted the urge to stuff the whole parchment in her mouth. Not a reasonable reaction, kiddo.

Ethics? Chloe unholstered her wand and poked the last option. All of the above.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Old 02-15-2019, 03:05 AM   #25 (permalink)

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Indigo was staring at the space of wall where the door to the Potions classroom usually was. Was it gone like the entrance to the kitchen? That....didn't quite make sense, but sometimes things that didn't make sense still happened. He was about ready to just leave when the parchment appeared on the wall. It seemed as if they needed to answer a question. And then what? The wall would appear? Or something? Indigo wasn't exactly sure what would happen but if they were supposed to answer the question then he could do that. Indigo stepped forward after the Head Girl. He read the question, carefully read the options, and tapped his wand on the last option: all of the above. And he waited to see what would happen.