Professors: 12

View Points

Members

There are 882 users online including...
Ronaldsnut , Leonjft , KeithStymn , Kimothy

5 members
877 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Regina Hawthorne's Reign > Term 50: September - December 2018

Term 50: September - December 2018 Term Fifty: Austere Academy (Sept 2096 - June 2097)

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 08-17-2017, 04:48 PM

Default The Observation Deck

This circular room on top of the Astronomy tower is perfectly suited for viewing the stars. At each of its floor to ceiling windows a telescope is perfectly poised for you to view the sky.

Comfy couches are scattered around the room should you want to sit and observe the sky instead, blankets can also be found in a small chest near the entrance of the room, in case the abundance of fresh air gets a bit too much for you. Especially in those cooler winter months.

Star charts line the walls, in case you want to know what you are looking at.

This room is open to everyone at any time of the day or night, and will be left unlocked, just remember to pick up everything and put it back when you are done!
Old 09-28-2018, 08:49 PM   #26 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
"Mm' I dunno. You tell me." Rylee did her best to hold back a laugh this time. She was very well known for her laughter and contagious smile, the girl with ginger hair that was always happy. There were times though that even she got depressed, angry even. That black cloud liked to hang over her and had to be chased away when she'd had enough of it's gloom and doom but it happened from time to time. She was a girl of many masks but to those around her she only wore one... Happiness.

With her arms folded under head, Rylee continued to watch Ewan with a relaxed expression. She had his pillow. There wasn't much more he could do now unless he tossed another one at her. "And what if that doesn't work? Not everyone spills their guts because of a tickle attack." Cue the cheeky grin.
“Maybe I don’t, maybe I do. Who knows” he replied, an innocent smile on his face. He knew he didn’t know as well as some but he knew her well enough. “But how well do you know me?” he continued, feigning interest now. He was pretty sure he wasn’t doing a good job but all the same, he tried.

Briefly, he considered what she’d said. In all honesty, he figured tickling her would work. She just… seemed the type? How do you tell who would spill their guts when being tickled? You can’t. But hey, it’s always fun to find out. Not that he dared tickle the little red haired lion. “hmm, I dunno. I mean I guess it would depend on how ticklish you are? I mean, me? I’m not too bad unless you know where I’m ticklish” he confessed with a little smile as if daring her to try and find out. The he noticed her grin. It was somewhat cheeky. Then again, he wouldn’t put it past her.
Old 09-29-2018, 12:39 PM   #27 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Ewan!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Ah, they were playing the same game now. They had only met last term and Ewan had been gone quite a few months out of that year so realistically she probably didn't know him as well as she could have. Though Rylee liked to believe she knew all her friends very well. ALL OF THEM. Even the ones she only just met. "Better than you think." Cue the genuine Rylee smile. If she didn't know something she found out. It was that simple.

It was a good thing he didn't attempt to tickle her. Chances were very high that he would either end up getting himself kicked or at the very least smacked. Neither on purpose. She was ticklish. Incredibly so. Not that she was going to let on about that little fact. "Mm, well that's for me to know and for you to find out." If he was willing to do that. Her grin remained in place and it wasn't at all because of of wanting to tickle him. Oh, no. She still had his pillow after all.

You are Bread!
Old 09-30-2018, 12:17 AM   #28 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Text Cut: Rylee
Ah, they were playing the same game now. They had only met last term and Ewan had been gone quite a few months out of that year so realistically she probably didn't know him as well as she could have. Though Rylee liked to believe she knew all her friends very well. ALL OF THEM. Even the ones she only just met. "Better than you think." Cue the genuine Rylee smile. If she didn't know something she found out. It was that simple.

It was a good thing he didn't attempt to tickle her. Chances were very high that he would either end up getting himself kicked or at the very least smacked. Neither on purpose. She was ticklish. Incredibly so. Not that she was going to let on about that little fact. "Mm, well that's for me to know and for you to find out." If he was willing to do that. Her grin remained in place and it wasn't at all because of of wanting to tickle him. Oh, no. She still had his pillow after all.
She knew him better than he thought? Hmm… Challenge accepted. “Alright Ry…”. Trying to control his face now, a wide grin threatening to make an unwanted appearance, he continued “How about we make a little bet?”. Would she go for this? He didn’t know. Would it be fun? Uh…Yeah? Obviously. It was his idea after all.

Before she could say another word, he threw another pillow at her and swiftly got to his feet as quick as a Niffler in search of gold. Then he lunged, arms out stretched, ready to tickle!
Old 09-30-2018, 01:46 PM   #29 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Ewan!

Mentions of a bet quickly caught her attention. Did she know him well enough to win a bet. Maybe. That would depend on the bet. Was she game enough for a bet? Probably. Rylee eyed him curiously wondering just what was going on in his head and what exactly this bet entailed. "Maybe. I don't just make bets without knowing the details of said bet." She was a Gryffindor, yes but what was she up against?

Before she knew what was going on there was a pillow sailing through the air once more, one that she somehow managed to not get hit in the face with by sliding down onto the couch. "Ewan, don't you dare!" she may have kept herself from being hit in the face with a pillow but the much taller boy was now in front of her and most likely ready to tickle her if she didn't get away... fast! And where she was she? Well... she was currently still laying on the couch wrapped up in a blanket with a pillow on her lap that he had thrown at her.

So Rylee being Rylee did the only thing she could do. She rolled off the couch. Hitting the floor with a 'thud' she tried to kick free of the blanket she was now tangled up in while laughing the entire time.

You are Bread!
Old 09-30-2018, 05:24 PM   #30 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement
Default "Oops!"

Quote:
Mentions of a bet quickly caught her attention. Did she know him well enough to win a bet. Maybe. That would depend on the bet. Was she game enough for a bet? Probably. Rylee eyed him curiously wondering just what was going on in his head and what exactly this bet entailed. "Maybe. I don't just make bets without knowing the details of said bet." She was a Gryffindor, yes but what was she up against?

Before she knew what was going on there was a pillow sailing through the air once more, one that she somehow managed to not get hit in the face with by sliding down onto the couch. "Ewan, don't you dare!" she may have kept herself from being hit in the face with a pillow but the much taller boy was now in front of her and most likely ready to tickle her if she didn't get away... fast! And where she was she? Well... she was currently still laying on the couch wrapped up in a blanket with a pillow on her lap that he had thrown at her.

So Rylee being Rylee did the only thing she could do. She rolled off the couch. Hitting the floor with a 'thud' she tried to kick free of the blanket she was now tangled up in while laughing the entire time.
Ewan froze as he watched her expression change. Surprise? Slight fear maybe? Who knew? And then she fell with a whack to the floor, all tangled up in a laughing mess. Shaking with laughter now, he stood over her undecided if he should help her or continue with his plan to tickle. “Uh Ry? Are you okay?” he giggled, towering over her slightly now.

Sometimes, decisions could be hard for Ewan. Here for example, he could help Rylee up and they could continue to talk about their bet. OR… he could just fall on top of her, accidentally obviously, and tickle her. Okay, this was a lie. This was an easy decision. Falling now whilst calling out an accidental “Ooops”, he landed and tickled away, high laugh echoing around the room.

He hoped she didn’t mind, although, he had a good feeling that she wouldn’t.
Old 09-30-2018, 07:15 PM   #31 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post

Yes, she was there too... But to his observation, she merely shrugged innocently. She was small. And she could run fast.

"You're the one who thinks we're subjected to our dungeons." So, she was just playing his game, wasn't she? The never ending game of house stereotypes. That meant that he was a brash and bold Gryffindor and that was probably why he was up here so close to curfew. Natalie had simply fallen asleep.

She watched him rise. Chase. Yes, he was right, that was much easier than his full name. She gave him a smile, her hands still wrapped around the book she was holding to her stomach. "I'm Natalie." Just Natalie. Nothing special. "I know I've seen you before, though." If she wasn't mistaken, he was a fourth year. Just two years below her.
"I'd hope not," he chuckled. If Slytherins were subjected to the dungeons, then he'd never see his best mate, Lucas. "Cause then I'd never see one of my closest mates." He smiled at her and then watched as the girl also introduced himself. Good manners.

Natalie was her name. Nice name. "Nice to meet you." His eyebrows raised when he saw the book clutched to her stomach. "What book are you reading, Natalie?"
Old 10-01-2018, 02:03 AM   #32 (permalink)

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
"I'd hope not," he chuckled. If Slytherins were subjected to the dungeons, then he'd never see his best mate, Lucas. "Cause then I'd never see one of my closest mates." He smiled at her and then watched as the girl also introduced himself. Good manners.

Natalie was her name. Nice name. "Nice to meet you." His eyebrows raised when he saw the book clutched to her stomach. "What book are you reading, Natalie?"
Sometimes it was hard having friends in other houses even though they COULD leave their common rooms. She wasn't sure how long that would last though, with all these new rules in place. She wouldn't be surprised if students were going to stop being allowed out of the common rooms unless they were going to class.

Natalie looked down to the book that was in her hands. "Oh, it's um... it's about mermaids." A light flush of pink touched Natalie's cheeks. Mermaids were somewhat of a childish obsession of hers, and it had.. sort of resurfaced over the last couple months.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
Old 10-02-2018, 01:58 PM   #33 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Ewan!

Any normal person would stop flailing about and calm down so that they could untangle themselves from the blanket. This was Rylee though and clearly she wasn't thinking. Which meant more laughter and even more flailing about as she tried to get free of the blanket which was almost happening.

Almost.

See she had one arm free and one leg. The blanket was somehow wrapped around her waist pinning one of her arms down and her leg was stuck under her now as she had attempted to roll over just as someone fell on top of her! "Oof! Ewan!" she giggled uncontrollably waving her one free arm about. "No!"

FLAIL!

All the more laughing as she failed at getting herself untangled and up off the floor her cheeks already bright red. "No fair!" she managed to gasp out between giggles. He most certainly was going to want to run the moment she got up.

You are Bread!
Old 10-05-2018, 12:37 AM   #34 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post

Sometimes it was hard having friends in other houses even though they COULD leave their common rooms. She wasn't sure how long that would last though, with all these new rules in place. She wouldn't be surprised if students were going to stop being allowed out of the common rooms unless they were going to class.

Natalie looked down to the book that was in her hands. "Oh, it's um... it's about mermaids." A light flush of pink touched Natalie's cheeks. Mermaids were somewhat of a childish obsession of hers, and it had.. sort of resurfaced over the last couple months.
"Mermaids?" he asked with a curious glance. He wondered why the girl was reading a book about mermaids. Did it have something to do with the mysterious nature of mermaids? In the muggle world, he remembered little girls being fascinated by Disney's Little Mermaid and shows like that as well as Anderson's darker tale. Though Merpeople had an interesting history when it came to the magical side of it.

"Is the book in Mermish?" he asked curiously, wondering how keen the girl was about mermaids.
Old 10-08-2018, 03:15 PM   #35 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Any normal person would stop flailing about and calm down so that they could untangle themselves from the blanket. This was Rylee though and clearly she wasn't thinking. Which meant more laughter and even more flailing about as she tried to get free of the blanket which was almost happening.

Almost.

See she had one arm free and one leg. The blanket was somehow wrapped around her waist pinning one of her arms down and her leg was stuck under her now as she had attempted to roll over just as someone fell on top of her! "Oof! Ewan!" she giggled uncontrollably waving her one free arm about. "No!"

FLAIL!

All the more laughing as she failed at getting herself untangled and up off the floor her cheeks already bright red. "No fair!" she managed to gasp out between giggles. He most certainly was going to want to run the moment she got up.
Laughing heavily now, he rolled away onto his back, his face full of laughter. He knew he was in trouble but he didn’t mind. The fact that her face was so red and that her arms and legs were still flailing, trying to get free of the blanket just made everything more amusing! Taking deep breaths to steady himself, he rolled onto his side and looked at her, tears of laughter running down his face. “Need a hand Ry?” finally giving in to guilt. She’d suffered enough and well, maybe then she’d not kill him. Reaching over, he yanked at the blanket until it came free.
Old 10-09-2018, 01:16 PM   #36 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Ewan!

Rylee's laughter was uncontrollable. Even when the tickle attack stopped and Ewan rolled away from her to catch his own breath, she was still laughing. At some point during all the giggling and flailing about she had given up on trying to untangle herself from the blanket accepting her doom.

Through her giggles she heard Ewan ask if she needed a hand. Maybe. If she could just stop laughing she would be fine. Only she wasn't able to catch her breath enough to tell him this and before she knew it the blanket that was tangled all around her moments before was yanked free. The action itself sending her tumbled across the floor as she rolled away free of the blanket cocoon and straight into another fit of laughter!

Rylee laid there on the floor, ginger hair a mess around her face, cheeks bright red and tears of laughter streaking down her cheeks. All she could do now was try to stop laughing so hard. Closing her eyes and taking several slow deep breaths between many giggles eventually was enough.

Finally the laughter subsided to the occasional hiccup. Slowly she moved to sit up still on the floor though. Bright shining eyes moved to look at her friend and she simply grinned at him. Oh, she was going to get him back. When he least expected it.

You are Bread!