FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9872
Classes: 15
Professors: 12

View Points

Members

There are 1163 users online including...
Andreaszys , FrankOmili , Andreaszni , Natashayvy , PhoenixRising , PhilipLasty , DuckyLinJi

7 members
1156 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive > Middle Era Diagon Alley > Madame Primpernelle's Beautifying Potions

Madame Primpernelle's Beautifying Potions Step inside for a whiff of some of the best smelling beauty products around - at not a bad price either!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2010, 02:08 AM

staffed shop Primpernelle's Counter

The counter is located in the middle of the store, dividing the beauty care potions, located on the right side, from the beauty enhancement ones, located on the left side. It is decorated with small flower arrangements, a glass bowl filled with bonbons, business cards with the store’s contact information, a few magazines, including Witch Weekly and Rumours!, small brochures and pamphlets with coupons and special deals, and small flasks of fragrance samples. There are also two old fashioned cashiers, behind which you will always find the shopkeeper and/or her assistant. This is where you must make all your purchases or be publicly humiliated with a permanent jinx to the face for the rest of your life, if you decide to make the unfortunate decision to steal something. Currency conversion forms are also provided for those unfamiliar with magical currency. If you have any questions about a product, can’t find a certain potion, or are in dire need of immediate magical help for your beauty problems the shopkeeper or the assistant will be more than happy to help you. Of course, if you just want to strike up a conversation and share some juicy gossip that is okay too.

Photos!: Coupons Available

Old 05-29-2012, 01:03 PM   #2 (permalink)

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

The grand reopening had closed a few days ago, and the shop was just about getting back to normal now. It had been a big success. Ella was hoping that it would mean that the shop would be just as successful. The shop though wasn't that busy today, but Ella wasn't sure whether that was because of the season. It was winter now, and getting colder. So people probably weren't coming into Diagon Alley as much, only for the most important things. So Ella supposed that was why the shop was a bit quiet. That was no bother though really. It had given her the chance to check around the stock, making sure everything was okay.

Now the blonde haired lady was just residing behind the counter. Just incase anybody did come in. She certainly hoped so. Because being in the shop was a bit boring on her own really.

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain
Old 06-19-2012, 04:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Olivia Hurst
First Year
Vine|| Erin Heyman <3 || Tagalog Forum || RonMione forever || ENGR <333

It had been a while since Talisa thought about her beauty regimen. Well, ever since Madam Primpernelles closed she hadn't been able to purchase any beauty products. She had tried different kinds of homemade potions and herbs to maintain her skin. For all it's worth, she wasn't successful. And she prayed so hard for them to come back. Though, she fully regret the fact that she wasn't able to attend their Grand Opening. It must be a very successful one.

Peeking at the shop, she noticed there were no other customers apart from her if she ever enter. Good thing. She would have all the attention to herself. She walked by the door and directed herself to the counter where a fair looking lady, probably the shopkeeper, was waiting for one single customer to come by. "Hello dear," greeted Talisa. "Good that your shop's open again." She'd been waiting for YEARS. Okay, that was probably an understatement.
Old 06-30-2012, 06:40 PM   #4 (permalink)

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4

Aaaah! A customer. Ella smiled as she watched the customer wander over. "Hello." Ella smiled at her. She was glad to have a customer. It was the winter months, so people weren't coming that often. So it was glad to actually see someone. "Oh...it's nice to be back" It really was. Ella had come to this shop a lot when she had been younger, so she was pretty glad to be working here now. It really was her perfect job to be honest. What if it involving potions, and making people pretty. It was awesome really. Ella smiled at the customer. "How may I help you?"

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain
Old 06-30-2012, 06:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Olivia Hurst
First Year

"Yes. It's nice that you're back. Great even! I've been missing a lot without you in town. And look at my face. Filled with wrinkles and all." Talisa wasn't at all proud with her aging face. She couldn't stop it. How in the name of Merlin could she find something to make her even just a little younger? Only Primpernelles could do that. "You need to fix me, dear." She gave a smile and looked around. "Did you make renovations?" If she remembered it right, or not, this wasn't like this before. Or she just have this some kind of an amnesia... because of aging too?
Old 07-26-2012, 02:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Juliette Archer
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Logan
Ministry Specialty Area

Jessica took everything to the counter, looking at the magazines while she waited to be waited on. She rolled her eyes at the headline on the glossy front cover, seeing the witch on the cover who was voted something something of the year. There was too many of the years to count anymore. She waited to be waited on,feeling interested in what someone else thought about the witch.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:37 AM   #7 (permalink)

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchLight27 View Post
"Yes. It's nice that you're back. Great even! I've been missing a lot without you in town. And look at my face. Filled with wrinkles and all." Talisa wasn't at all proud with her aging face. She couldn't stop it. How in the name of Merlin could she find something to make her even just a little younger? Only Primpernelles could do that. "You need to fix me, dear." She gave a smile and looked around. "Did you make renovations?" If she remembered it right, or not, this wasn't like this before. Or she just have this some kind of an amnesia... because of aging too?
"No no. Your face looks fine." Ella assured the lady with a smile. She did. Ella didn't see why woman used all of the potions they sold in the shop. Not many people needed them. "I do? You look okay to me. But I'm sure we could find you some new make up or something. We have the Ellsbury line here. They do some pretty awesome nail varnish." Oh. Did they do renovations. "We did." Ella nodded with a smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelittlestoneever View Post
Jessica took everything to the counter, looking at the magazines while she waited to be waited on. She rolled her eyes at the headline on the glossy front cover, seeing the witch on the cover who was voted something something of the year. There was too many of the years to count anymore. She waited to be waited on,feeling interested in what someone else thought about the witch.
Ella motioned for the next customer to come up to the counter. "Good morning." She spoke with a smile. She had noticed her rolling her eyes at the magazines, and was a little interested to see what she thought of them. "How may I help you?"

Old 08-08-2012, 03:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Olivia Hurst
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
"No no. Your face looks fine." Ella assured the lady with a smile. She did. Ella didn't see why woman used all of the potions they sold in the shop. Not many people needed them. "I do? You look okay to me. But I'm sure we could find you some new make up or something. We have the Ellsbury line here. They do some pretty awesome nail varnish." Oh. Did they do renovations. "We did." Ella nodded with a smile.
"Are you kidding me? There were wrinkles all over my face," Talisa frowned. She touched her face for a while, did someone put use magic on her face to somehow fool this girl in front of her? "You think I look fine? Mind lending me a mirror, please?" she asked. The lovely young lady knew better than Talisa do, so, would she be trusting her beauty regimen to this girl?

"A makeup? Well, I still have loads at home. And what? A nail varnish? I could use some to give to my nail polisher. Where is it, dear?" she smiled as the girl smiled nodding about her question of the shop's renovation.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bae An
First Year

This was the one shop that he really didn't want to have to go in. It was a girl's shop, really, and this just wasn't the sort of shop he would ever want to be seen in. But he had no choice. His father had told him he had to get a few bits and pieces from in there and he really had no choice about the matter. If he didn't get things himself, his father would get it for him instead. And he would have no choice about what he got. At least this way, he got to choose.

He took a deep breath and walked in, heading straight to the counter to try and get this over and done with as quickly as he could.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:17 PM   #10 (permalink)

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4

Quote:
"Are you kidding me? There were wrinkles all over my face," Talisa frowned. She touched her face for a while, did someone put use magic on her face to somehow fool this girl in front of her? "You think I look fine? Mind lending me a mirror, please?" she asked. The lovely young lady knew better than Talisa do, so, would she be trusting her beauty regimen to this girl?

"A makeup? Well, I still have loads at home. And what? A nail varnish? I could use some to give to my nail polisher. Where is it, dear?" she smiled as the girl smiled nodding about her question of the shop's renovation.
Ella smiled at the customer. "I don't lie." She assured her with the same small. She didn't. Not when she had a small child in her house now. "Yes. There should be one around here somewhere." Ella nodded, bending down and finding a mirror that was under the desk somewhere. "Here we go." She nodded, coming back up and handing the mirror over. "You'll see what I mean. Everyone has beauty in them. We just have to enhance one's natural beauty." Well. That was what you told them.

"Yes. We have a new line." A special line. Ella liked it a lot. She smiled, pointing over to the right hand of the shop. "You should find them down there. We also have other products such as the Confidence Makeover Potion by Milton Bradley in that aisle."

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanescoEllee View Post
This was the one shop that he really didn't want to have to go in. It was a girl's shop, really, and this just wasn't the sort of shop he would ever want to be seen in. But he had no choice. His father had told him he had to get a few bits and pieces from in there and he really had no choice about the matter. If he didn't get things himself, his father would get it for him instead. And he would have no choice about what he got. At least this way, he got to choose.

He took a deep breath and walked in, heading straight to the counter to try and get this over and done with as quickly as he could.
The next person that walked into the shop didn't really look like they wanted to be in here. Ella frowned, biting onto her lip a little as she watched the boy for a few moments, before he walked towards the counter. "Hello." She smile at the boy. She didn't usually serve boys, it was more a feminine shop. But it was a nice change. "How may I help you?"

Old 08-16-2012, 02:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bae An
First Year

Quote:
[color=orchid]

The next person that walked into the shop didn't really look like they wanted to be in here. Ella frowned, biting onto her lip a little as she watched the boy for a few moments, before he walked towards the counter. "Hello." She smile at the boy. She didn't usually serve boys, it was more a feminine shop. But it was a nice change. "How may I help you?"
Bae smiled faintly at the shopkeeper. It wasn't her fault he hated anything to do with shops like that. He shouldn't take it out on her. "Hello. My dad said I should come here and get some stuff... But I have no idea what he even wants me to get," he said with a frown. Presumably, rather than wanting to talk to Bae about getting things like face creams to stop him getting spots, he just sent him to a shop and hoped for the best. He'd done the same to his sister, although she loved shops like that so it hadn't been a problem for her anyway.
Old 08-17-2012, 02:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Olivia Hurst
First Year

Quote:
Ella smiled at the customer. "I don't lie." She assured her with the same small. She didn't. Not when she had a small child in her house now. "Yes. There should be one around here somewhere." Ella nodded, bending down and finding a mirror that was under the desk somewhere. "Here we go." She nodded, coming back up and handing the mirror over. "You'll see what I mean. Everyone has beauty in them. We just have to enhance one's natural beauty." Well. That was what you told them.

"Yes. We have a new line." A special line. Ella liked it a lot. She smiled, pointing over to the right hand of the shop. "You should find them down there. We also have other products such as the Confidence Makeover Potion by Milton Bradley in that aisle."

Talisa blushed the moment she heard the shopkeeper's reply about her not lying. Well, it was sort of implied in Talisa's words even so she didn't mentioned it herself. She wanted to apologize but decided to just ignore it.

She reached for the mirror the shopkeeper handed to her and held it just right up to her face. She touched her forehead, well, there were a little bit of wrinkles in there. But as the woman assured her that she was beautiful, maybe, she'll just let herself believe. She's an expert after all. She smiled towards her, Talisa liked her now. And she wanted to make friends with her. After all, she might be having the first of many encounters with the lovely lady. "By the way, I am Talisa Carpenter."

The new line! She looked to the place where the woman pointed. "Thank you."
Old 08-17-2012, 08:14 PM   #13 (permalink)

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanescoEllee View Post
Bae smiled faintly at the shopkeeper. It wasn't her fault he hated anything to do with shops like that. He shouldn't take it out on her. "Hello. My dad said I should come here and get some stuff... But I have no idea what he even wants me to get," he said with a frown. Presumably, rather than wanting to talk to Bae about getting things like face creams to stop him getting spots, he just sent him to a shop and hoped for the best. He'd done the same to his sister, although she loved shops like that so it hadn't been a problem for her anyway.
His dad? okay. Tha twas pretty interesting. Ella smiled, trying to decide what his dad might want him to get. "He didn't say anything at all?" That was kind of odd, but then so was a boy coming into her shop really. "I don't usually get male customers that much." Ella mused with a little laugh. "It would really depend on what you want really. Your skin looks in good condition to me. But then you are only young so that probably helps."

Quote:
Talisa blushed the moment she heard the shopkeeper's reply about her not lying. Well, it was sort of implied in Talisa's words even so she didn't mentioned it herself. She wanted to apologize but decided to just ignore it.

She reached for the mirror the shopkeeper handed to her and held it just right up to her face. She touched her forehead, well, there were a little bit of wrinkles in there. But as the woman assured her that she was beautiful, maybe, she'll just let herself believe. She's an expert after all. She smiled towards her, Talisa liked her now. And she wanted to make friends with her. After all, she might be having the first of many encounters with the lovely lady. "By the way, I am Talisa Carpenter."

The new line! She looked to the place where the woman pointed. "Thank you."
Ella smiled, waiting for the woman's reaction. "See you are fine." She nodded with a smile. Ella didn't lie, but then she did like to see the beauty in everyone. That probably helped. Her potions helped too though. "It's very nice to meet you." She nodded with a smile. "I'm Ella Ellis." Nice name with the same letters. Almost anyway. Her full name was actually Daniella. "It's fine. If you need any help I'm here."

Old 08-18-2012, 02:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Olivia Hurst
First Year

Quote:

Ella smiled, waiting for the woman's reaction. "See you are fine." She nodded with a smile. Ella didn't lie, but then she did like to see the beauty in everyone. That probably helped. Her potions helped too though. "It's very nice to meet you." She nodded with a smile. "I'm Ella Ellis." Nice name with the same letters. Almost anyway. Her full name was actually Daniella. "It's fine. If you need any help I'm here."
A smile appeared on Talisa's face as soon as she heard the shopkeeper's assurance. Thank Merlin, they were trained to be more convincing. Ella Ellis? Quite redundant. "Well, it's nice to meet you too, Ella Ellis. And expect me to come as often as possible. You should make me VIP," Talisa started to humor her. "So, I guess, I just needed to go there?" she smiled as she went to where the new line was located.
Old 08-19-2012, 02:59 PM   #15 (permalink)

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4

Quote:
A smile appeared on Talisa's face as soon as she heard the shopkeeper's assurance. Thank Merlin, they were trained to be more convincing. Ella Ellis? Quite redundant. "Well, it's nice to meet you too, Ella Ellis. And expect me to come as often as possible. You should make me VIP," Talisa started to humor her. "So, I guess, I just needed to go there?" she smiled as she went to where the new line was located.
"Oh. I look forward to it." Ella nodded with a big smile. She loved her customers really. They brightened up her day. "We shall see about that." She mused with a little laugh. She had a few customers that came in quite often actually. "Yes. That would be a good idea." She nodded, watching as the lady went over to the aisle. Once she was gone, Ella went about tidying the counter up a little.

Old 08-23-2012, 07:43 AM   #16 (permalink)
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Kyle hadn't intended on needing to come here - not for a while. But, since her impish little sister had decided to put something into her shampoo now she ran the gambit of possibly coming out smelling far fruitier than she had intended. Right now however blue was not the color for her hair.

Maybe a shopkeeper could help her find other things she might need? She wondered, as she was feeling rather daring in the art of beauty today.

She nervously cleared her throat and looked at the counter, after all she wasn't that used to beauty shops especially magical ones.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________
Old 08-24-2012, 02:23 PM   #17 (permalink)

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by McFeisty View Post
Kyle hadn't intended on needing to come here - not for a while. But, since her impish little sister had decided to put something into her shampoo now she ran the gambit of possibly coming out smelling far fruitier than she had intended. Right now however blue was not the color for her hair.

Maybe a shopkeeper could help her find other things she might need? She wondered, as she was feeling rather daring in the art of beauty today.

She nervously cleared her throat and looked at the counter, after all she wasn't that used to beauty shops especially magical ones.
Ella had just been in the back of the shop, stirring a couple of the potions that she was brewing. She needed to make sure that they were perfect before she bottled them up and placed them on the shelves. That was where she was when she heard someone at the counter. Ahh. A customer. Ella stirred the potion one last time, before leaving the back of the shop, and wandering through to the counter.

Ahh. A woman. Ella smiled as she came up to the counter. "hello there." She liked customers. "How may I help you?"

Last edited by RachieRu; 08-24-2012 at 02:47 PM.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:38 AM   #18 (permalink)
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Kyleigh smiled over to Ella and finally took the hat she had been wearing off. She didn't exactly want all the wizarding world to see a blue haired girl - it just wasn't her? And it was good for work at all.

"Well, um...something went amiss I think - or my sister was trying to prank me I don't know which" she was flushed a bit at this point. "I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of how to fix this hair issue" she smiled over to her. "And I was wondering about the tanning potion as well, I've not been able to get outside and see sunlight all summer due to work and I feel I look well, a tad ghostly pale" she winced at the reference to ghosts. After all, she didn't want to hurt their feelings.

"Or really if you have anything in particular you'd think would be good for someone who is trying to boost their confidence a bit" she smiled again. It was obvious she was shy, but she didn't want to have that hinder her entire life after all, still the assistant looked very nice.

"I'm Kyleigh by the way" she smiled.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________
Old 08-28-2012, 02:42 PM   #19 (permalink)

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4

Wow. Ella hadn't been expecting that. She did have to kind of stare a little. Although she had pink highlights in her hair, so she couldn't really say much. But having a whole head of blue hair wasn't something she ever intended on doing with her hair. "I can help." She nodded with a smile. She wasn't going to let this poor woman go out of this shop with hair she didn't like. Ella smiled. Maybe she could convince the girl to keep some blue has highlights. Ella was very into colored high lights

"I think we have a tanning one somewhere." She nodded, glancing to one of the aisles. "Lets get your hair fixed first though. Being tanned isn't all that really." Ella preferred looking natural. "I'm Ella."

Old 09-29-2012, 09:58 PM   #20 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mafalda
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Erick Navy
Magical Games & Sports

Carlton Picard approached teh counter with a smile on her face. She was holding a wart remover and a pimple remover potion.
"Good morning! I am afraid children DO scream and run when they see my pimples." She laughed. "Who would have known that pimples were scary? Do you think I look scary? Anyway, I am ready tp pay."
Old 10-01-2012, 03:54 PM   #21 (permalink)

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moaning Myrtle lover View Post
Carlton Picard approached teh counter with a smile on her face. She was holding a wart remover and a pimple remover potion.
"Good morning! I am afraid children DO scream and run when they see my pimples." She laughed. "Who would have known that pimples were scary? Do you think I look scary? Anyway, I am ready tp pay."
"Oh. I'm sure they don't" Ella smiled as she looked at the woman. The pimples really didn't look that bad, but then Ella was used to seeing many people coming and going in the shop. So she had seen a lot of people and their pimples really. "They look fine to me." Ella smiled, giving the woman a nod. "Okay." She pulled a bag out, and placed the wart remover, and pimple remover into the bag. "That'll be 9 sickles, and 2 knuts."

Old 03-09-2013, 09:15 PM   #22 (permalink)
Lizasaurus

Walking into her shop Kathryn took a deep breath. She knew she needed to finally meet her assistant. How she kept missing her was weird. Though not surprising since Kat had only been in London a few days and at the shop only late at night til now.

Finally she was actually able to be there at a normal hour and during the hours the shop was open. She hoped Daniella wouldn't have a problem being her assistant. She'd had a few assistants come and go at her shop in . Though that hadn't been a Primpernelle's. This would be a whole new type of shop and she was excited to get started. She loved making potions and looked forward to the challenge.

Heading for the counter, Kat looked around to see if there were any customers in the shop yet.

Old 03-18-2013, 07:40 PM   #23 (permalink)

Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Enya Mayberry
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bradley "Brad" Wills.
Accidents & Catastrophes
Workaholic || HOGwart | iloveyou. || SnowQueenEviee.

Bradley was casual in his walk as he headed towards the counter. He told himself he was here from Emily, to get her something nice as her kinda-boyfriend. There was also his sister, Katherine. Her birthday was coming up, might as well get her something nice also. Yes, he would do that.

With his thoughts cleared up somewhat he stepped up to the counter and looked around for someone. He couldn't see anyone, he needed to be seen fast! The very idea, the thought, of him being in a women's store caused him to redden in the face. He was a grown man for Christ's sake, he shouldn't be feeling like this. His hands felt damp in the middle and he quickly rubbed them on his jeans and he gulped.

Where were people? He asked looking around again

___________________Look Who's Back.
Beware.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:02 PM   #24 (permalink)
Lizasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug View Post
Bradley was casual in his walk as he headed towards the counter. He told himself he was here from Emily, to get her something nice as her kinda-boyfriend. There was also his sister, Katherine. Her birthday was coming up, might as well get her something nice also. Yes, he would do that.

With his thoughts cleared up somewhat he stepped up to the counter and looked around for someone. He couldn't see anyone, he needed to be seen fast! The very idea, the thought, of him being in a women's store caused him to redden in the face. He was a grown man for Christ's sake, he shouldn't be feeling like this. His hands felt damp in the middle and he quickly rubbed them on his jeans and he gulped.

Where were people? He asked looking around again
Kat's attention was drawn to the front of the shop when the door opened. Finishing placing the last of the things on the shelf of the newly made creams she'd made, she headed directly to the counter. She saw a man there and gave him a curious smile. "Hello how may I help you?"

She was unsure if he was there for something he might be needing for himself or for a family member or girlfriend but didn't want to assume. By the red on his face she figured he didn't often come into a shop like this. Changing her smile from curious to kind, she didn't want to embarrass him any more than he already was by the looks of it.

And she certainly wasn't going to ask him if he'd like a makeover of sorts. though that might be a bit fun

Old 03-19-2013, 08:41 AM   #25 (permalink)

Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Enya Mayberry
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bradley "Brad" Wills.
Accidents & Catastrophes
Workaholic || HOGwart | iloveyou. || SnowQueenEviee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ninja View Post
Kat's attention was drawn to the front of the shop when the door opened. Finishing placing the last of the things on the shelf of the newly made creams she'd made, she headed directly to the counter. She saw a man there and gave him a curious smile. "Hello how may I help you?"

She was unsure if he was there for something he might be needing for himself or for a family member or girlfriend but didn't want to assume. By the red on his face she figured he didn't often come into a shop like this. Changing her smile from curious to kind, she didn't want to embarrass him any more than he already was by the looks of it.

And she certainly wasn't going to ask him if he'd like a makeover of sorts. though that might be a bit fun
Brad jumped slightly at the sound of someone's voice coming towards him, oh he was too on edge for this. Couldn't he just run back out the door and get his sister to come in instead, she could get Em's gift and her own. He smiled slightly at the women and quickly looked around for a list of merchandise of something.

"Uh.." He started, not actually sure what he wanted to get or should get, "I'm looking to get two gifts, for my girlfriend -," Okay she wasn't actually his girlfriend but it was easier than saying women-I've-loved-for-ages-and-she-feels-the-same-but-we're-just-friend, "-and for my sister" He told them women with another small smile.

"I, uh, don't know what you sale here really..."

___________________Look Who's Back.
Beware.