Email Us!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9872
Classes: 15
Professors: 12

View Points

Members

There are 932 users online including...
Kimothy , Eldarubg , Alexrut , Eldaryaz , Eldarhes , Austinwals , Chelliephone , LavillStaky , oh its Erik ok , DuckyLinJi

13 members
919 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Regina Hawthorne's Reign > Term 50: September - December 2018

Term 50: September - December 2018 Term Fifty: Austere Academy (Sept 2096 - June 2097)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2017, 01:52 AM

Default Bulletin Board

Atop the marble staircase in the Entrance Hall along the corridor that will direct you to the moving staircases, you stumble across a long, horizontal cork bulletin board that is encased in glass. Here you will find an array of notices and signs, stick up by tacks and push-pins, that are meant for the entire student body to read. Anything from requests, advertisements, lost and found notices, and gentle reminders can be viewed for all eyes to see.

If you have something you would like to add to this colourful, paper-filled board, you are more than welcome to do so. Simply slide over the glass surrounding the board (it is never locked) and stick on the board whatever it is you wish for everyone to know. Having this board for your use is a privilege, not a right, so use it responsibly. Any crude drawings or messages will result in the bulletin board crumpling them up and throwing your balled notice at your face, giving you a deep paper cut, before you even have a chance to slide the glass back to its original place.

Text Cut: Contraband Items
The following are forbidden items at the school. Items found in the possession of a student will be confiscated and an appropriate consequence will be issued.
  • Auto-Answer Quills
  • Dungbombs
  • Fanged Frisbees
  • Fireworks
  • Food packages
  • Glitter
  • Invisibility cloaks
  • Jewellery
  • Music players
  • Non-educational reading material
  • Pranking products
  • Skateboards, rollerblades, etc.
  • Toys, bobbleheads, figurines, etc.
  • Two-way mirrors
This list is subject to change on a case per case basis. You are responsible for frequently checking this listing for added items.
Old 09-06-2018, 07:10 PM   #2 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Patrick walked up to the bulliten board. It was a bit surreal but he had done it. He was going to be the captain to be all captains. Only if he could get a team together. Before anything weird could happen at the bulliten board like he knew it was prone to doing he posted the flyer for tryouts.

Text Cut: slytherin tryouts
SLYTHERIN TRYOUTS
WHEN: September 12 4pm
WHO: anyone who wants to tryout

Posting the sign he quickly walked away glancing over his shoulder once to make sure t actually stayed up.
Old 09-27-2018, 03:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
Your Guide
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
The Narrator
follow me; everything is all right.

An expected occurrence each and every day, Scrimgeour's low and rough voice booms from the school loudspeakers on the hour without fail. Certain events that transpired throughout October and early November brought with it a number of new school rules, whether you are in favour of them or not. It is better best that you not tune out the headmaster if you wish to avoid point loss, detention, or worse.

"No contraband items are permitted. See the bulletin board on the gound floor for a complete list of forbidden items."

Hopefully you will be able to keep these rules straight ... or, if you dare, you'll choose not to. The choice is yours.
Old 09-27-2018, 07:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
Default I couldn't stop her
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Sylvie liked art. Ever since she was a kid, she was always drawing, creating, taking initiative to make something that would otherwise not have existed. As a four year old, she enjoyed crayons and felt tip markers. Her canvas of choice had been her own skin and her mother's full length mirror. Maturing over the years, she had graduated to pencils, inks and paints, and switched out the mirror and skin for paper and proper canvas.

Little known fact about Sylvie; in the last couple of years she'd found a new form of art she was very keen on: spray paints. Now, Sylvie doesn't vandalise. Bar that one time during fourth year on the fifth floor, she had never spray painted the walls of Hogwarts because she genuinely, truly, properly had respected this school.

This past week? All that respect was lost. The week of her BIRTHDAY, no less. Double the offence! She thought about herself as a first year, how much she'd LOVED her games and had needed them because all of this was so overwhelming when you're a muggleborn. What do the new muggleborn kids thing now?? This new Headmaster and his idiot people just hadn't THOUGHT about them had they? Traumatising them like this, they might not want to be magical anymore!

And the rest of it, WHAT was SO bad about having two-way mirrors?? So people could speak to their parents? They were KIDS. She, as a newly minted adult, was NOT having it. It was her DUTY, as an older student, to show all the younger ones that this ISN'T what Hogwarts is about. If there's anything she learned in History of Magic (and it wasn't much tbh, that subject was horribly boring) it's that REBELLIONS happened at Hogwarts.

So, if no one else was going to do it, then it was up to her wasn't it? SHE'D do something. Worst thing, she'd get a detention. Even a year's worth of detentions would be worth it if she could make some muggleborn first years smile. If she could encourage OTHER people to rebel with her! DOWN WITH SCUMGEOUR.

Sylvie Norcott for HOGWARTS!

Sufficiently fired up from concocting this plan all week, she timed it just as everyone had entered the great hall for dinner. She had a small spray paint can hidden in her cloak. She told Tayo she's just going to bathroom real quick, mostly to check that the coast was clear, then as DISCREETLY as possible, she approached the bulletin board.

Sylvie pulled out the black spray paint, looked around once again, shook it hard and sprayed ALL OVER that list like the garbage that it was.

WE ARE NOT YOUR INMATES

Satisfied, pumped with adrenaline, heart going a mile a minute, Sylvie vanished the can into thin air and scurried back towards the great hall. THERE.

_____________I could still change the end
Old 09-28-2018, 05:09 PM   #5 (permalink)

Tom's Anime love

DMAC
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elliot Delgado Severin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Demetri
Accidents & Catastrophes
x4
Default *innocent bystander* + Spraypaint situation!
Zebtle | Malfoy Minion | Chico | Jedi | Huffinator

They told him to check the bulletin board for new updates on the school rules and so he did. When he finally came up to the bulletin board, he didn’t expect to see big and bold painted words sprayed across that list. A slow smirk played on his lips as he took a closer look at the vandalism.

Such artistry. Excellent work! He wondered who did it? Nathan would love to give him or her a pat on the shoulders.

Guess /some/ students hated the rules as much as he did too. Someone had finally stood up against the old man regime. His head already spinning with all sorts of prank ideas he could use. Time to take action.
Old 09-29-2018, 12:20 PM   #6 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Nathan! & mentions of the spray paint!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Rylee was on her way up to her dorm from the Great Hall having just finished lunch when she decided to pass by the bulletin board and check for any other silly additions to the new rules. At first the rules didn't really bother her, running laps in the morning while making it mandatory wasn't fair only helped keep her in shape. It was some of the newer rules, the ones like no glitter, no two way mirrors, no jewelry, no stuffed animals, no music players... really? They couldn't even give their friends or siblings a hug anymore. It was all getting out hand.

Despite not enjoying the rules the lioness continued to wear her usual smile an act as if nothing as out of the ordinary. She already knew she wasn't the only one getting upset with all the changes. "Hey," Rylee stopped beside Nathan staring at the large painted letters on wall. "Whoa... seems like someone finally decided to say something about what's going on around here. Any idea who did this?" Obviously it wasn't him, right? Blue-gray eyes looked him over for any signs of black paint but she didn't see any. Nah, he would've mentioned doing something like this to her if this had been his idea, wouldn't he?

You are Bread!
Old 09-29-2018, 02:37 PM   #7 (permalink)

Tom's Anime love

DMAC
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elliot Delgado Severin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Demetri
Accidents & Catastrophes
x4

Nathan turned around when he heard her familiar voice. He simply shrugged. ”No. But whoever did this had done us a great favour. Imagine 90 percent of the school goes to detention just by standing too close with the opposite sex.” He stated the facts for her. The rules were simply outrageous. No wonder students were acting out.

He continued,“Unproductive and illogical. He or she is right. Hogwarts feels more like a prison than a school.” He shoved his hands in his pockets and looked at her. Have you done what I asked?” he asked her, knowing she was part of his plan.
Old 09-30-2018, 01:34 PM   #8 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Nathan!

Rylee wasn't sure whether to laugh or not at Nathan's comment. His words were all to true. "Mm' wouldn't that be something. Where would they hold the detention, the Great Hall? Or our on the Pitch?" There was a hint of a smirk tugging at her lips just then at the thought of it. It was slightly amusing in all honesty. What was next, getting in trouble for coughing during a lesson?

Clasping her hands together in front of her and rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet, she looked up at him. "Some of it I don't mind. Like the running. It keeps me in shape." Not to mention it was something she had done anyhow. "The rest of it though needs to stop. Telling me I can't use glitter... really? I. Like. Glitter." Rylee was practically seething inside that she couldn't use glitter or wear jewelry AND don't even get her started on the rest of those rules.

"Mhmm," she hummed. There was nothing to worry about.

You are Bread!
Old 09-30-2018, 04:32 PM   #9 (permalink)

Tom's Anime love

DMAC
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elliot Delgado Severin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Demetri
Accidents & Catastrophes
x4

Nathan grinned at her comment.”I wouldn’t be surprised if they hold the detention in either of those places, Rylee. It be better to have their hands full with them, we want them distracted. Remember?” The side of his lips turned up. For those who knew him personally, that could only mean one thing. Trouble.

“You like running that much?”He made a face at her. Nathan couldn’t care less for them. It wasn’t like he was bad at running. He just couldn’t do it everyday. ”I’m sick of running. I’m sick of hearing the old man’s voice in my head. I have no appetite to even sit in the great hall with him at the staff table. All the privileges you love suddenly taken away from you. Don’t you feel angry? Frustrated? Upset?” He questioned her.

He has had it with the old man regime. He didn’t like to be stepped on by people with their so-called authority. It made him want to punch things he shouldn’t be punching. How ironic. He has never been a violent person. But sometimes his temper has its own ways of breaking through.
Old 09-30-2018, 10:32 PM   #10 (permalink)

Puffskein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Rylee wasn't sure whether to laugh or not at Nathan's comment. His words were all to true. "Mm' wouldn't that be something. Where would they hold the detention, the Great Hall? Or our on the Pitch?" There was a hint of a smirk tugging at her lips just then at the thought of it. It was slightly amusing in all honesty. What was next, getting in trouble for coughing during a lesson?

Clasping her hands together in front of her and rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet, she looked up at him. "Some of it I don't mind. Like the running. It keeps me in shape." Not to mention it was something she had done anyhow. "The rest of it though needs to stop. Telling me I can't use glitter... really? I. Like. Glitter." Rylee was practically seething inside that she couldn't use glitter or wear jewelry AND don't even get her started on the rest of those rules.

"Mhmm," she hummed. There was nothing to worry about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphora View Post
Nathan grinned at her comment.”I wouldn’t be surprised if they hold the detention in either of those places, Rylee. It be better to have their hands full with them, we want them distracted. Remember?” The side of his lips turned up. For those who knew him personally, that could only mean one thing. Trouble.

“You like running that much?”He made a face at her. Nathan couldn’t care less for them. It wasn’t like he was bad at running. He just couldn’t do it everyday. ”I’m sick of running. I’m sick of hearing the old man’s voice in my head. I have no appetite to even sit in the great hall with him at the staff table. All the privileges you love suddenly taken away from you. Don’t you feel angry? Frustrated? Upset?” He questioned her.

He has had it with the old man regime. He didn’t like to be stepped on by people with their so-called authority. It made him want to punch things he shouldn’t be punching. How ironic. He has never been a violent person. But sometimes his temper has its own ways of breaking through.
Was it uncommon for Rafferty Ainsworth to lurk? Not to say the least. Didn’t it usually yield vital information? Certainly. This was why at that moment, he was standing a few feet behind a certain Slytherin and a certain Gryffindor. Rafferty was quite amused of what they were conversing,

“I certainly feel frustrated and upset to see such vandalism you Hogwartians are capable of.’’ When they turned around, they would see Rafferty in his usual stance. Feet slightly apart with his hands clasped behind his back. “I don’t care if you did this or not. Both of you, clean this up now. Without magic.’’ His tone of voice left no question of whether they were to defy him or not.
Old 10-01-2018, 07:42 AM   #11 (permalink)

Tom's Anime love

DMAC
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elliot Delgado Severin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Demetri
Accidents & Catastrophes
x4
Default PROFESSOR NOSY-AINSWORTH...JKJK. We're innocent!

Nathan stopped himself from saying anything more and turned around to face the new muggle professor. Merlin...why him? Ever since Professor Stewart been replaced by this older man, muggle studies weren't as fun anymore. He wanted his pretty muggle professor back. Not this...stickler of a man standing in front of them.

He said what now? They didn't do it! Why would he want to clean up the mess someone else's has made? It wasn't his problem.

His face hardened and became expressionless. "What if we refuse, sir? I believe we have done nothing wrong. The spray paint isn't our doing." He drawled.

Last edited by Symphora; 10-01-2018 at 10:42 AM.
Old 10-01-2018, 01:39 PM   #12 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Nathan & Professor Ainsworth (Phone post! Sorry for any mistakes)

"I wouldn't be surprised if it was held out on the pitch. All the more reason to have us running more laps." It made the most sense to her if they were already outside. Rylee spotted the twitch of Nathan's lips almost instantly and gave him a grin. That was all.

The teen almost laughed at the look on the older boys face. "I dance and I play Quidditch. You know that. Running helps keep me fit and it keeps me focused. It also helps clear my head." And as of lately there's been a lot going on in this head of hers. "Of course I do. Glitter, jewelry, accessorizing with flower crowns... dancing and singing that's me. Being told I can't be myself no-" Rylee was mid rant when she heard someone behind them talking about HIM feeling frustrated.

Whoa.

WAIT. WHAT?!

Rylee blinked. Blue-gray eyes looked up at the man that had taken over Professor Stewart's position when she was rudely fired. He was frustrated?! They weren't even doing anything! "Sir, we weren't the ones that did this. Shouldn't the one that painted it be the one to clean it?" Punishing the wrong students was not the best was to go about this.

You are Bread!
Old 10-05-2018, 10:58 PM   #13 (permalink)

Puffskein

Quote:
Nathan stopped himself from saying anything more and turned around to face the new muggle professor. Merlin...why him? Ever since Professor Stewart been replaced by this older man, muggle studies weren't as fun anymore. He wanted his pretty muggle professor back. Not this...stickler of a man standing in front of them.

He said what now? They didn't do it! Why would he want to clean up the mess someone else's has made? It wasn't his problem.

His face hardened and became expressionless. "What if we refuse, sir? I believe we have done nothing wrong. The spray paint isn't our doing." He drawled.
Quote:
"I wouldn't be surprised if it was held out on the pitch. All the more reason to have us running more laps." It made the most sense to her if they were already outside. Rylee spotted the twitch of Nathan's lips almost instantly and gave him a grin. That was all.

The teen almost laughed at the look on the older boys face. "I dance and I play Quidditch. You know that. Running helps keep me fit and it keeps me focused. It also helps clear my head." And as of lately there's been a lot going on in this head of hers. "Of course I do. Glitter, jewelry, accessorizing with flower crowns... dancing and singing that's me. Being told I can't be myself no-" Rylee was mid rant when she heard someone behind them talking about HIM feeling frustrated.

Whoa.

WAIT. WHAT?!

Rylee blinked. Blue-gray eyes looked up at the man that had taken over Professor Stewart's position when she was rudely fired. He was frustrated?! They weren't even doing anything! "Sir, we weren't the ones that did this. Shouldn't the one that painted it be the one to clean it?" Punishing the wrong students was not the best was to go about this.
Was Rafferty doomed to secure sass and attitude from Hogwartians for as long as he decided to stay at the school? Apparently so. Was he going to accept such behavior? Not at all. “Then I do believe you will find yourself in detention for the next few weeks, Hale.’’ Rafferty’s reply was in a tone of cold smoothness. “Not to mention the hefty point loss that Slytherin House will suffer.’’

Rafferty’s cold eyes found Prichard’s face. “Did I not make myself clear, Prichard? Both of you get to work right now.’’
Old 10-06-2018, 05:09 PM   #14 (permalink)

Tom's Anime love

DMAC
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elliot Delgado Severin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Demetri
Accidents & Catastrophes
x4

Right. As if he cares about all that. He had better things to do than stay in detention with this heartless professor anyway. Nathan swallowed his pride and looked back at the bulletin board. But not without grudge, his stubborn soul would never allow him to.

“Well...then...if that’s the case. Come on, Rylee. Lets clean the board. We mustn’t let our /forgiving/ professor here wait on us.” He told Rylee, giving her a look not to do anything else that would jeopadise their plans.

“Will you provide us with the cleaning supplies or...we get them ourselves?”he asked the professor with his most faux pleasant smile yet. Nathan would definitely remember this professor name in the future.

Rafferty Ainsworth.

In his head...it /ain’t worth-it/....to continue being defiant with this man.

The only professor no future alumni students such as himself wanted to visit or cared about if he keep choosing to persecute them with no valid explanation.

Last edited by Symphora; 10-06-2018 at 05:20 PM.
Old 10-07-2018, 12:43 PM   #15 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Nathan & Professor Ainsworth!

While losing points didn't seem so bad, getting several weeks worth of detention for refusing to clean up a mess they didn't make sounded much worse. Yup. Punish those that hadn't been involved. Smooth, real smooth. Hogwarts was turning into a joke, a bad one at that.

"Yes, Sir," Rylee replied her entire demeanor changing as she glanced at Nathan catching a quick glimpse of a certain look he sent her way. There was no sense in making a fuss and getting into worse trouble. If they were bound to get themselves detention at some point it was going to be for something they had actually done.

Nathan's question about cleaning supplies was indeed a very good one. This had the small third year looking over at the cold eyed man that was Professor Ainsworth. Could they use the cleaning supplies from the supplies closet or was he going to conjure up what he wanted them to use?

You are Bread!
Old 10-11-2018, 02:53 AM   #16 (permalink)

Puffskein

Quote:
Right. As if he cares about all that. He had better things to do than stay in detention with this heartless professor anyway. Nathan swallowed his pride and looked back at the bulletin board. But not without grudge, his stubborn soul would never allow him to.

“Well...then...if that’s the case. Come on, Rylee. Lets clean the board. We mustn’t let our /forgiving/ professor here wait on us.” He told Rylee, giving her a look not to do anything else that would jeopadise their plans.

“Will you provide us with the cleaning supplies or...we get them ourselves?”he asked the professor with his most faux pleasant smile yet. Nathan would definitely remember this professor name in the future.

Rafferty Ainsworth.

In his head...it /ain’t worth-it/....to continue being defiant with this man.

The only professor no future alumni students such as himself wanted to visit or cared about if he keep choosing to persecute them with no valid explanation.
Quote:
While losing points didn't seem so bad, getting several weeks worth of detention for refusing to clean up a mess they didn't make sounded much worse. Yup. Punish those that hadn't been involved. Smooth, real smooth. Hogwarts was turning into a joke, a bad one at that.

"Yes, Sir," Rylee replied her entire demeanor changing as she glanced at Nathan catching a quick glimpse of a certain look he sent her way. There was no sense in making a fuss and getting into worse trouble. If they were bound to get themselves detention at some point it was going to be for something they had actually done.

Nathan's question about cleaning supplies was indeed a very good one. This had the small third year looking over at the cold eyed man that was Professor Ainsworth. Could they use the cleaning supplies from the supplies closet or was he going to conjure up what he wanted them to use?
Was Rafferty going to continue enjoying making threats to the students when it involved House points? No. Did he understand why they cared so much about a stupid Cup? No. Rafferty smirked. That was right. Do not keep him waiting.

“Why in the world would I do that?’’ Rafferty questioned. His eyebrows shot up spitefully. “Hale, you go get them. The Laundry room isn’t far off. Get the supplies. Prichard, you stay here. I need to ensure neither of you will escape.’’ There wasn’t far they could go in any case. “Move as though you’re alive, Hale.’’
Old 10-11-2018, 12:03 PM   #17 (permalink)

Tom's Anime love

DMAC
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elliot Delgado Severin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Demetri
Accidents & Catastrophes
x4

One of his eyebrows lifted. “I am alive.” If he was dead he wouldn’t be standing in front of him. Whatever. “Wait here Rylee, I’ll be back.” He moved with his hands in his pockets. Not even bothering looking back twice at the professor. He wondered if he had time to instruct some kids to throw stink pellets at his office while he was distracted with Rylee. He smirked at the idea.
Old 10-11-2018, 02:26 PM   #18 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Rylee wasn't sure what to make of this man anymore. Really, Ainsworth? Escape? Where would she go? Blowing out a slow breath she remained right where she was as if to prove she wouldn't be going anywhere. Dropping her hands to her sides she than clasped them together lightly in front of herself.

"I'm not going on anywhere. Be quick," she replied with a nod of her head watching Nathan walk away. The sooner he returned with the supplies the sooner they could get this over with and move on with her day.

You are Bread!
Old 10-17-2018, 12:21 AM   #19 (permalink)

Puffskein

Quote:
One of his eyebrows lifted. “I am alive.” If he was dead he wouldn’t be standing in front of him. Whatever. “Wait here Rylee, I’ll be back.” He moved with his hands in his pockets. Not even bothering looking back twice at the professor. He wondered if he had time to instruct some kids to throw stink pellets at his office while he was distracted with Rylee. He smirked at the idea.
Quote:
Rylee wasn't sure what to make of this man anymore. Really, Ainsworth? Escape? Where would she go? Blowing out a slow breath she remained right where she was as if to prove she wouldn't be going anywhere. Dropping her hands to her sides she than clasped them together lightly in front of herself.

"I'm not going on anywhere. Be quick," she replied with a nod of her head watching Nathan walk away. The sooner he returned with the supplies the sooner they could get this over with and move on with her day.
"Yes, do be quick.'' Rafferty's voice had reverted back to being bored. In truth, was he bored? Yes. Would this pay off? Definitely, it was always rewarding to see spoiled little brats doing manual labor. "If you're not back in three minutes you'll be cleaning more than just this graffiti. Not to mention it would be bad for your friend here.'' Each of Rafferty's threats were real and then some. Tick, tock. Tick tock.
Old 10-17-2018, 08:30 AM   #20 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ally Rory
Slytherin
First Year
Stay Free

Skyler was on her way to the bulitin board. She wanted to see when the firet quidditch game would be. Judging by the lack though, yeah. There would be no game. She quietly walked there. When she approached the board however, she froze. The new muggle studdies professor was there. And on thr board in big bold letters read we are not your inmates.
She mentally sighed. When is everyone going to learn to just roll with things?
Old 10-17-2018, 02:36 PM   #21 (permalink)

Tom's Anime love

DMAC
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elliot Delgado Severin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Demetri
Accidents & Catastrophes
x4

As if his ‘threats’ absorbs in his head. Haha, nope. He had plenty of time in the world. He liked his pace, he wasn’t going to rush. “There’s a rule about no running in the hallways, I’m just abiding it.” His voice loud enough to be heard. Totally relax. Besides, Nathan trusted Rylee’s judgements. He knew she was cunning enough to swerve her way out of trouble.

Finally, he got to the laundry room TWO minutes later. Kicking his way around just to find the cleaning supplies. No way he could touch anything. Gawd...he had never clean ...anything in his life. It took him a MINUTE extraaa just so he could read the labels. He had no idea what any of these cleaning supplies do. Whatever. He just going to take the whole LOT. Using his wand, he lifted the not-so-clean rags from the shelves and dump everything into the enlarged bucket he made. Dishsoap bubbly thing, checked. Ugly-brown brush...with hair on it, yuck....checked.

Nathan made them magically levitate above the ground and follow him out of the laundry room. Professor never specifically mentioned he couldn’t use magic to CARRY the supplies. Smirking. He returned back in exactly FIVE-TEN minutes later (who’s counting?). “Got them.” He pointed with his thumb.
Old 10-17-2018, 02:50 PM   #22 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ally Rory
Slytherin
First Year
Stay Free

Before anyone could notice, hopefully, Skyler sort of walked/fast walked away. Nope nope nope. She qas not getting in trouble for that. Nop nope nope.
Old 10-18-2018, 12:47 PM   #23 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Three minutes? Was it even possible to get to the storage closet, gather up all the supplies needed and get back to the bulletin board in three minutes? She wasn't really sure. Maybe if he ran and knew exactly what was needed and where it was kept in the closet. Ainsworth was setting Nathan up to fail. She could feel it.

Rylee glanced up at the professor when he also said it would be bad for her if Nathan wasn't back in three minutes. What the flying Hippogriffs?! How was that even fair. Taking a deep breath to keep her own mouth shut to express this thought she kept her eyes glued in the direction her friend went.

To pass the time quickly she sang one of her favorite songs in her head. Twice. TWICE! That was waaaaay more than three minutes. Dear Merlin this wasn't going to be good.

Finnnnnaaaaally Nathan returned! There was a itty bitty hint of a glimmer of laughter in her eyes when she spotted the bucket of supplies floating along behind him. Of course he wouldn't have carried the bucket back. "Set it down by the wall and let's get started..." she told him waiting for him to do so. All she wanted right now was to get this over with.

You are Bread!
Old 10-23-2018, 11:09 PM   #24 (permalink)

Puffskein

Quote:
As if his ‘threats’ absorbs in his head. Haha, nope. He had plenty of time in the world. He liked his pace, he wasn’t going to rush. “There’s a rule about no running in the hallways, I’m just abiding it.” His voice loud enough to be heard. Totally relax. Besides, Nathan trusted Rylee’s judgements. He knew she was cunning enough to swerve her way out of trouble.

Finally, he got to the laundry room TWO minutes later. Kicking his way around just to find the cleaning supplies. No way he could touch anything. Gawd...he had never clean ...anything in his life. It took him a MINUTE extraaa just so he could read the labels. He had no idea what any of these cleaning supplies do. Whatever. He just going to take the whole LOT. Using his wand, he lifted the not-so-clean rags from the shelves and dump everything into the enlarged bucket he made. Dishsoap bubbly thing, checked. Ugly-brown brush...with hair on it, yuck....checked.

Nathan made them magically levitate above the ground and follow him out of the laundry room. Professor never specifically mentioned he couldn’t use magic to CARRY the supplies. Smirking. He returned back in exactly FIVE-TEN minutes later (who’s counting?). “Got them.” He pointed with his thumb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
Before anyone could notice, hopefully, Skyler sort of walked/fast walked away. Nope nope nope. She qas not getting in trouble for that. Nop nope nope.
Quote:
Three minutes? Was it even possible to get to the storage closet, gather up all the supplies needed and get back to the bulletin board in three minutes? She wasn't really sure. Maybe if he ran and knew exactly what was needed and where it was kept in the closet. Ainsworth was setting Nathan up to fail. She could feel it.

Rylee glanced up at the professor when he also said it would be bad for her if Nathan wasn't back in three minutes. What the flying Hippogriffs?! How was that even fair. Taking a deep breath to keep her own mouth shut to express this thought she kept her eyes glued in the direction her friend went.

To pass the time quickly she sang one of her favorite songs in her head. Twice. TWICE! That was waaaaay more than three minutes. Dear Merlin this wasn't going to be good.

Finnnnnaaaaally Nathan returned! There was a itty bitty hint of a glimmer of laughter in her eyes when she spotted the bucket of supplies floating along behind him. Of course he wouldn't have carried the bucket back. "Set it down by the wall and let's get started..." she told him waiting for him to do so. All she wanted right now was to get this over with.
Was Rafferty impressed by Hale and his sass? Not by a long shot. When he told Hale to ‘look alive’ he meant that he should walk briskly. Rafferty stood as still as a statue while Hale was gone. Not a word was uttered to Prichard nor to Queen whom was noticed when she walked off. Hale came back after a long time. A very long time. This pleased Rafferty so much. “Twenty points from Slytherin, Hale.’’ There was a smirk in place. “Get to work. Both of you.’’
Old 10-28-2018, 01:36 AM   #25 (permalink)

DMLE & DMAC
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kalie Carter-Hope Gellar
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Alfred Ludovic Devereaux
Accidents & Catastrophes
x7 x4
Default Seperate timeline from above!
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Expecto PAWtronum 🐈 | U-NA-GI

Approaching the bulletin board, briefly checked the now infamous list of contraband items. Not that she had any intention of following said list, of course, it was just nice to know what she'd be punished for the next time. Naturally, checking the list wasn't even what she was here for. No, that reason was the parchment currently held between her thumb and forefinger. She opened the glass case and stuck the parchment to the board before closing the case again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer's notice
WANTED: STUDY GROUP
WHO: ANYONE AND EVERYONE (AND DRAG ALONG A FRIEND!)
WHEN: TODAY, 7:00PM (OOC: Open now!)
WHERE: ROOM OF REQUIREMENT
WHAT TO BRING: STUDY SUPPLIES, TEXTBOOKS, YOURSELVES AND THE AFOREMENTIONED FRIEND
Though it might ]look like a typical posting for a typical study group, the signoff may promise that the meeting is anything but typical.....

You are Salt!