FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 943 users online including...
Evaaez , Malcolmpaw , Svetlple , Stevendalo

5 members
938 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 51: January - April 2019

Term 51: January - April 2019 Term Fifty-One: Don't Feed the Furries (Sept 2097 - June 2098)

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 12-05-2018, 11:47 AM

Default Wooden Bridge

The Wooden Bridge, also known as the Covered Bridge, connects the Courtyard to the rest of the Grounds. This rickety bridge has been damaged and repaired many times over and although it looks like it may fall apart and let the students tumble down into the ravine below it probably won’t. That would be highly unlikely... Still, any unusually loud creaking should be reported to the Groundskeeper. Just in case.

The long and narrow bridge has held its own for many, many years and deserves your respect. On your way between the Grounds and the Castle; why don't you stop and admire the view for a moment.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:26 AM   #26 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangeetha View Post
Oh well. Had she freaked him out?

Kaira smiled, regardless. 'Hey Drewett! Yes, wonderful day..such a pleasant day, makes me wanna stretch my legs and arms a bit,' she said, grinning.
She definitely didn't. If there was anything to be blamed, it would be Drewett's awkwardness towards social interaction. But this first year was actually rather adorable and nice, unlike some of those who shrieked while running around like Naruto along the corridor. Perhaps she would be okay.

So Drewett offered a small smile of his own. Yes, that was him. He, Drewett. His name was Drewett. "Hmm......perhaps g-going for a run will help?" A suggestion he wouldn't do himself, naturally, but it was one way of stretching one's legs, yeah?

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Old 03-14-2019, 11:57 AM   #27 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Patrick loved that he could be outside now without the fear of terrible snow coming down on him. He felt alive and well and was so enjoying the not being stuck in the drab castle. He couldn’t believe the things that had been happening this term but he wanted to take a moment to enjoy the outside. Quidditch hadn’t been going the same way it had last term. He thought he might be able to do a repeat like last term but no he hadn’t so far.

Sitting down on the bridge he pushed his long legs, which were a bit of a squeeze now that he had put on some muscle. He looked out over the bridge admiring the beauty, but missing the hills of Kentucky as he looked out and about the view. How had he reached 16, and managed to stay at Hogwarts, alive no less?
Old 03-19-2019, 08:50 PM   #28 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ally Rory
Slytherin
First Year
Stay Free

So Skyler wanted to be alone for a bit in her own thoughts. But yeah, no such luck. She saw Patrick sitting down. Remembering the encounter she had with him at Hogsmede, or lack of encounter rather, she frowned a bit. But then she decided to not hold it against him (despite her feeling sour about it). So instead, she smiled.
"Hey Patrick," she said.
Old 03-20-2019, 11:03 PM   #29 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
So Skyler wanted to be alone for a bit in her own thoughts. But yeah, no such luck. She saw Patrick sitting down. Remembering the encounter she had with him at Hogsmede, or lack of encounter rather, she frowned a bit. But then she decided to not hold it against him (despite her feeling sour about it). So instead, she smiled.
"Hey Patrick," she said.
Patrick leaned back out of the slats of the bridge and noticed Skyler walking toward him, she looked a little hesitant which was odd. He felt like he was in a catch twenty two these days. He was absolutely 100% not a fan of his teenager years so far. It seemed like everyone expected him to read their mind now.

Nope... not a thing.... yet at least.

"Hey Skyler, how are you doing?"
he hoped that maybe she wasn't angry at him or anything. He kept his position on the bridge and left his legs in the slats enjoying the scenery.
Old 03-20-2019, 11:41 PM   #30 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ally Rory
Slytherin
First Year
Stay Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Patrick leaned back out of the slats of the bridge and noticed Skyler walking toward him, she looked a little hesitant which was odd. He felt like he was in a catch twenty two these days. He was absolutely 100% not a fan of his teenager years so far. It seemed like everyone expected him to read their mind now.
Nope... not a thing.... yet at least.

"Hey Skyler, how are you doing?"
he hoped that maybe she wasn't angry at him or anything. He kept his position on the bridge and left his legs in the slats enjoying the scenery.
---
Skyler shrugged and sat down next to him, letting her legs hang like his.
"I'm okay, I can't believe the year is almost over with," she said.
Skyler decided that since he could not read minds and maybe it would be a good time to at least let him know about her feelings and that one day at Hogsmede, not to be rude but just so she could get it off her mind.
"I uh...it kind of surprised me a bit, made me feel sad actually when I realized that you were on a date with whats-her-name that one day cos' I really like you. I don't want to hold it against you either, I was just too late I guess," Skyler half shrugged again. "I mean still friends right?"
Old 03-21-2019, 07:23 PM   #31 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection

Quote:
---
Skyler shrugged and sat down next to him, letting her legs hang like his.
"I'm okay, I can't believe the year is almost over with," she said.
Skyler decided that since he could not read minds and maybe it would be a good time to at least let him know about her feelings and that one day at Hogsmede, not to be rude but just so she could get it off her mind.
"I uh...it kind of surprised me a bit, made me feel sad actually when I realized that you were on a date with whats-her-name that one day cos' I really like you. I don't want to hold it against you either, I was just too late I guess," Skyler half shrugged again. "I mean still friends right?"
He watched her walk over and join him on the bridge. He couldn't believe that it was the end of the year himself. "Me either. Seems like just yesterday I was just a first year around here." He leaned back onto his hands, moving away from the bridge.

She looked like she had something on her mind. Was she going to quit the quidditch team? He couldn't imagine that was what the problem was she would have said something after practice. He was confused when she started talking about sad, and date, and whats-her-name? Oh Merlin, she was talking about his date with Jolie. Wait.... She liked him? He wasn't sure what to say.

"Oh, I don't know what to say other than sorry. I honestly had no idea."
he was so surprised by this new information. His eye brows came together, "Why wouldn't we still be friends?"
Old 03-21-2019, 08:00 PM   #32 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ally Rory
Slytherin
First Year
Stay Free

Quote:
He watched her walk over and join him on the bridge. He couldn't believe that it was the end of the year himself. "Me either. Seems like just yesterday I was just a first year around here." He leaned back onto his hands, moving away from the bridge.

She looked like she had something on her mind. Was she going to quit the quidditch team? He couldn't imagine that was what the problem was she would have said something after practice. He was confused when she started talking about sad, and date, and whats-her-name? Oh Merlin, she was talking about his date with Jolie. Wait.... She liked him? He wasn't sure what to say.

"Oh, I don't know what to say other than sorry. I honestly had no idea."
he was so surprised by this new information. His eye brows came together, "Why wouldn't we still be friends?"
Skyler shrugged. "I figured as much after having an argument with myself," she said.
Skyler looked at the sky. Haha. It sure was a nice day though. She looked back at Patrick when he mentioned friends.
"Cos' teenage girls are crazy," she said.
Old 03-21-2019, 10:17 PM   #33 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection

Quote:
Skyler shrugged. "I figured as much after having an argument with myself," she said.
Skyler looked at the sky. Haha. It sure was a nice day though. She looked back at Patrick when he mentioned friends.
"Cos' teenage girls are crazy," she said.
He looked over and leaned his head against the bridge, "An argument with yourself?" His eyebrows furrowed a bit as he listened to her. He was glad it was nice out he had missed the nice weather. "I mean they ain't that crazy. Well she isn't that kind of jealous." While he had noticed she got a little heated when he got different attention he was fairly certain that Jolie knew he was hers and didn't have roaming eyes.
Old 03-21-2019, 11:41 PM   #34 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ally Rory
Slytherin
First Year
Stay Free

Quote:
He looked over and leaned his head against the bridge, "An argument with yourself?" His eyebrows furrowed a bit as he listened to her. He was glad it was nice out he had missed the nice weather. "I mean they ain't that crazy. Well she isn't that kind of jealous." While he had noticed she got a little heated when he got different attention he was fairly certain that Jolie knew he was hers and didn't have roaming eyes.
Skyler shrugged. "Just giving you a heads up," she said.
Skyler yawned slightly. She was getting tired. Dealing with these mutants everywhere...habits carried over from last term. She shrugged and stood up.
"Well I think I should get going," she said. "Nice talking to ya. Yeah?" She asked.
Old 03-22-2019, 10:26 PM   #35 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection

Quote:
Skyler shrugged. "Just giving you a heads up," she said.
Skyler yawned slightly. She was getting tired. Dealing with these mutants everywhere...habits carried over from last term. She shrugged and stood up.
"Well I think I should get going," she said. "Nice talking to ya. Yeah?" She asked.
He wondered what kind of heads up she was giving him and why he needed one anyways. He nodded his head at her warning and watched as she yawned. Glancing down at his watch he noticed it wasn't that late yet. He wondered if she had been studying extremely hard and that was why she was so exhausted. He'd have to ask her next time they had practice.

Nodding his head, "Alright, have a good rest of your evening. See you at practice tomorrow?"
Old 03-23-2019, 03:59 AM   #36 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ally Rory
Slytherin
First Year
Stay Free

Truthfully Skyler just came from a mock practise with a ravenclaw so yeah. She was a bit tired. She nodded at his words.
"Yeah okay."
Skyler turned around and headed back to the castle.
Old 03-25-2019, 11:58 PM   #37 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection

Quote:
Truthfully Skyler just came from a mock practise with a ravenclaw so yeah. She was a bit tired. She nodded at his words.
"Yeah okay."
Skyler turned around and headed back to the castle.
Patrick watched her walking away. He was kind of shocked that he was finding out about this crush. It made him wonder just how many girls around the school thought he was cute. It seemed odd to him and he didn't understand why people felt this way but he was going to have to deal with it.... in some way he supposed.

Turning back toward the view he laid his head on one of the slats watching the sky enjoying the view because it was something that he didn't have to study for class.