sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1190 users online including...
GabrielDub , MadAlice , Zoe , Ronaldbar , Jasoncit , Svetlgql , Shraunfap , Evaevm , Svetlplz

12 members
1178 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 51: January - April 2019

Term 51: January - April 2019 Term Fifty-One: Don't Feed the Furries (Sept 2097 - June 2098)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2018, 11:19 AM

Default Dungeon Corridor

After descending a narrow spiral staircase accessed through a door on the left side of the Entrance Hall, you can immediately sense a change in temperature. In spite of the numerous torches that are scattered along the stone corridor, the warmth emitting from the flames isn't enough to keep those goosebumps at bay. Movement is your best source of heat down here, so you had best keep on walking forward at a brisk pace.

Going further down the long, gloomy stone corridor branches off to a web of more corridors that are just as long and even gloomier. Portraits depicting the most esteemed pure-bloods of the past adorn these walls. Some are covered with cobwebs, but others will follow your every move with judgmental eyes -- if you are not of a worthy blood status or a Slytherin for that matter, many of these portraits will shout out snide comments at you. Pay no attention to them, however; you have better places to be and things to do, such as exploring the underground chambers or attending Potions class.
Old 01-12-2019, 05:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
Love me?
Gnome

This place was MASSIVE!

He popped in and out of places, exploring as much as he could but no matter where he went, it was always somewhere new. Now the little mutant hobbled down this corridor taking it all in with wide, curious eyes.

What was that?

Where was that smell coming from?

Everything was so exciting--and tasty!
Old 01-12-2019, 07:40 AM   #3 (permalink)

Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dolly Dopple
Graduated

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTANT! View Post
This place was MASSIVE!

He popped in and out of places, exploring as much as he could but no matter where he went, it was always somewhere new. Now the little mutant hobbled down this corridor taking it all in with wide, curious eyes.

What was that?

Where was that smell coming from?

Everything was so exciting--and tasty!
This place was quite massive - in fact, Dolly had begun to think that the castle had actually grown since she had gone to school 80-some years ago. Surely this corridor hadn't been here before? Yes, she was.... lost. It was quite cold, too. She at least was able to use her old sniffer to gather that she was in the lower parts of the castle. Felt a bit... moist down here.

Not to worry, though, Dolly didn't mind getting lost! She just turned those into adventures! So, down the hall she wandered, quietly singing an old piece of music from before she was born.

"Havana, oh-na-na..."

"Half of my heart is in Havana -- OH!"

Suddenly, her terrible singing had turned into a surprised squeak when she spotted a little furry thing on the ground. Was that a pygmy puff? Oh no, did her 45 year old kneazle pop out another litter of kneazle kittens and ditch them again?

No... that wasn't it. Squinting and bending over, Dolly tried to inspect the thing. Oh, whatever it was, it was CUTE!

"Hello dear..." she cooed softly, her old voice warbling in her throat. "What is your name?"
Old 01-13-2019, 01:13 AM   #4 (permalink)

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1
Default Mutant and Professor Dopple!
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Torii had just left the common room and was heading toward the Great Hall. It really seemed like just an ordinary day at Hogwarts...that is, until she heard the sound of singing drifting down the corridors. On second thought, was there ever an ordinary day at Hogwarts? She didn't think so.

As she rounded the corner, she nearly came face-to-face with somebody bent completely over. DEAR MERLIN. What a...unexpected view. The fourth year squinted and stepped back a few feet. When she opened her eyes again, she saw Professor Dopple, inspecting something or another on the corridor floor.

"Hello, Professor Dopple," she said, and then she saw the...thing. Whatever it was. She squinted again, this time because she had no idea what she was looking at. "What is it?" she asked.
Old 01-13-2019, 07:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Love me?
Gnome

Oooooo, non-furry creatures like those from the feast. The little mutant stopped his wandering. He was in the mood for all the attention they tended to want to give--especially this one that was singing. She gave him things to eat and it made him veeerrryyyy fond of her. The fact she did not remember him didn't cross his mind.

He released his own little noise that resembled a giggle. Big eyes looked up at her while he shuffled in closer. Did she want warm, furry hugs again?

Did this new girl want furry hugs too? He had lots to giiive.
Old 01-14-2019, 05:33 PM   #6 (permalink)

Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dolly Dopple
Graduated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Torii had just left the common room and was heading toward the Great Hall. It really seemed like just an ordinary day at Hogwarts...that is, until she heard the sound of singing drifting down the corridors. On second thought, was there ever an ordinary day at Hogwarts? She didn't think so.

As she rounded the corner, she nearly came face-to-face with somebody bent completely over. DEAR MERLIN. What a...unexpected view. The fourth year squinted and stepped back a few feet. When she opened her eyes again, she saw Professor Dopple, inspecting something or another on the corridor floor.

"Hello, Professor Dopple," she said, and then she saw the...thing. Whatever it was. She squinted again, this time because she had no idea what she was looking at. "What is it?" she asked.
Quote:
Oooooo, non-furry creatures like those from the feast. The little mutant stopped his wandering. He was in the mood for all the attention they tended to want to give--especially this one that was singing. She gave him things to eat and it made him veeerrryyyy fond of her. The fact she did not remember him didn't cross his mind.

He released his own little noise that resembled a giggle. Big eyes looked up at her while he shuffled in closer. Did she want warm, furry hugs again?

Did this new girl want furry hugs too? He had lots to giiive.
As Dolly stooped over (which made her look quite crooked from all her years of being alive), she got closer to the little thing and discovered that it was the same little fuzzy thing that had paid her a visit before. She became distracted, however, when a student arrived. She would have stood back up, but... well, she wasn't sure she could at this point.

"I'm not quite sure, my dear," the Charms professor replied, sticking a wrinkly hand out to the little creature. "But he's quite cute, isn't he?"

Did he want to climb onto her hand? Last time she had seen him she had leftover tea biscuits in her pockets, but this time she was empty handed. "I'm sorry, little thing, I don't have any food with me this time." But she had aaaaaall the love in the world for a little furry creature. Perhaps her kneazle would like to keep it as a pet.
Old 01-15-2019, 02:22 AM   #7 (permalink)

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1

Torii just...had no idea what to do or say. No idea at all. There was a thing on the floor, and neither her nor the professor had any idea what it was. What else was new? Why would anyone have a clue what was going on around Hogwarts these days?

...and could Dopple stand up again? "Are you okay, Professor Dopple? Do you need some help back up?" she asked.

Then it was back to the thing-a-ma-bob on the floor. Torii knelt down beside it. Was it cute? Uhhh...sure. She guessed. That depended on what it was and what it did. If it was just going to stand there and look innocent, well then sure. But if it was about to spit fire at her or something, well that was just another thing altogether.

"Oh, yeah. It's extremely cute," she opted to say. "Do you think we should maybe go tell someone that there's an unidentified roaming creature going about the castle?" Torii decided to take her chances and placed her hand, palm up, just before the creature.
Old 01-15-2019, 03:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
Love me?
Gnome

Two fur-less creatures to give him all the love and attention he wanted, it was his lucky day! This big place sometimes felt so empty, even with him now having friends.

With a happy, giggle like noise, he rubbed against the crinkly hand of the older one. He remembered her very very well but why wasn’t she giving him food again? He liked it last time.

Rub. Rub. Rub.

Ooohh another hand. The small thing moved over to the younger one, sticking his little paw out to her before altogether climbing into her palm and rubbing itself against her fingers. Quite pleased, it squee-ed with delight.

Cuddles please :3
Old 01-16-2019, 04:16 AM   #9 (permalink)

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1

Professor Dopple hadn't replied yet, which led Torii to believe that yes, the woman did need some help back up. But what if she cracked her back or something in the process? Dopple reminded Torii of a porcelain doll just waiting to break into a million pieces. "Should I go get somebody or something? Is your back hurt?" she asked.

Then there was this...whatever-it-was on the floor.

"Oh!" Torii said in surprise, as the creature now stood perched in the palm of her hand. "Look, Professor Dopple! It jumped into my hand. What should I do with it? Do you think it lives outside? Should I take it to Professor Wayland?"

She hated to sound like she had six million questions, but...did this creature even leave room for skipping out on the question front? "Hey, little guy...or girl," she said, and she reached a finger up to its back and pet it.
Old 01-16-2019, 12:22 PM   #10 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Patrick came skirting around the corner of the corridor noticing the oldest professor ever, yet she was singing some oldie the states played on the radio. Wow he was not ready for that. “Hi Professor Dopple. Hey Torii.” He looked at the cute little fuzzy he had heard about during the feast.

He reached out to give it a pet but stopped short, “Care if I pet it?” He lifted his eyebrows to Torii. He wondered if the should get Professor Wayland or just let it go and figure out where the cute little thing came from. This little thing was like a cute puppy or kitten just a bunch of fuzz that looked good enough to cuddle with. He was very confused as to why he thought it was so adorable.
Old 01-18-2019, 02:13 AM   #11 (permalink)

Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dolly Dopple
Graduated
Default Sorry for the delay, my dears!

Was she alright? Why, of course she was alri- crack.

Oh, that's right. She couldn't stand up. Oh well. It was all worth it to pet this sweet creature.

"Oh no, no, dear I'm just fine. My back is fine! Just a little rusty after all these years." She'd probably be able to stand up in an hour or two. Not to worry! As for the unidentified creature, Dolly was still admiring the little fuzzy thing when the girl asked if they should tell someone about it? "I don't see why we should. Isn't there always something unidentified wandering around these halls?" It really wasn't a surprise, was it? Perhaps she was new.

She sure was asking a lot of questions, wasn't she? "No, perhaps you should talk less - you might scare it away." At least the little thing had a functioning back and could run away. Ha!

Then another curious student arrived and Dolly was still hunched over. It was a position she found herself in often these days. It was just a part of being old. "Hello, dear. Isn't he cute?" Did her hair look bad in this 90 degree angle?
Old 01-18-2019, 10:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Love me?
Gnome

At the moment, there was no place he'd rather be than here soaking up this attention and affection. His luck only kept getting better as another showed up but the creature grew confused when he stopped just short of petting him like the girl was.

Did he not think he was cute? Did he need encouragement? Whichever the case, the creature righted itself from it's previous rubbing against the girl's fingers to look up at him. With something that resembled a smile and a noise similar to that of a giggle, he tried to coax the boy into giving him affection.

The mutant had so much love to give.

Did Dolly want some too?
Old 01-21-2019, 03:11 AM   #13 (permalink)

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1
Default Patrick, Dopple, and the Mutant

Text Cut: Everybody!
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Patrick came skirting around the corner of the corridor noticing the oldest professor ever, yet she was singing some oldie the states played on the radio. Wow he was not ready for that. “Hi Professor Dopple. Hey Torii.” He looked at the cute little fuzzy he had heard about during the feast.

He reached out to give it a pet but stopped short, “Care if I pet it?” He lifted his eyebrows to Torii. He wondered if the should get Professor Wayland or just let it go and figure out where the cute little thing came from. This little thing was like a cute puppy or kitten just a bunch of fuzz that looked good enough to cuddle with. He was very confused as to why he thought it was so adorable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolly Dopple View Post
Was she alright? Why, of course she was alri- crack.

Oh, that's right. She couldn't stand up. Oh well. It was all worth it to pet this sweet creature.

"Oh no, no, dear I'm just fine. My back is fine! Just a little rusty after all these years." She'd probably be able to stand up in an hour or two. Not to worry! As for the unidentified creature, Dolly was still admiring the little fuzzy thing when the girl asked if they should tell someone about it? "I don't see why we should. Isn't there always something unidentified wandering around these halls?" It really wasn't a surprise, was it? Perhaps she was new.

She sure was asking a lot of questions, wasn't she? "No, perhaps you should talk less - you might scare it away." At least the little thing had a functioning back and could run away. Ha!

Then another curious student arrived and Dolly was still hunched over. It was a position she found herself in often these days. It was just a part of being old. "Hello, dear. Isn't he cute?" Did her hair look bad in this 90 degree angle?
Quote:
At the moment, there was no place he'd rather be than here soaking up this attention and affection. His luck only kept getting better as another showed up but the creature grew confused when he stopped just short of petting him like the girl was.

Did he not think he was cute? Did he need encouragement? Whichever the case, the creature righted itself from it's previous rubbing against the girl's fingers to look up at him. With something that resembled a smile and a noise similar to that of a giggle, he tried to coax the boy into giving him affection.

The mutant had so much love to give.

Did Dolly want some too?

Well, this was...odd. And that was saying the very least she could about this situation. A thing of some sorts was now sitting in her hand enjoying a nice pet, and nobody, not even a professor, knew what it was. "Hey, Patrick," Torii said, halfway looking up from the creature. He wanted to pet the creature, too? "Sure," she said, holding it out toward him. "It's...not even mine. I don't...even know what it is."

Torii winced when she heard a cracking sound. Had Patrick heard it, too? At least somebody else was around now. If Dopple fell out or something, at least Torii wouldn't be alone. "Well, okay...but just us know if you need any help," she told the professor. She honestly didn't think she could stomach anymore cracks, though.

Torii pet the creature again. What was she supposed to do with it? Leave it here? Drop it off in the gardens? Did it need help getting to a habitat? "What do you think I ought to do with it?" she asked Patrick.
Old 01-21-2019, 05:24 AM   #14 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Feeling both lighter and heavier these days, Derf was relieved to be making his patrols alone. It was a bit selfish on his part to assign himself that but also entirely necessary. Though he wished he had thought things all the way through so he wasn't doing patrols near the Slytherin common room.

Ruffling his hair as he walked, his blue eyes peeked up from his shoes when he heard voices up ahead and subtly quickened his pace until he came upon Tori, Patrick, and the Charms professor all gathered around...

"Heeeeeey, I remember you," he smiled as he bent over slightly so his six-something foot frame wasn't towering over the pink ball of fluff. "I saw you at the feast. Matthew must have lost track of you." Because he was still under the impression that this pygmy puff belonged to that Hufflepuff. Only, upon closer inspection, it was finally apparent to the seventh year that this was no pygmy puff. Or maybe it was a new sort of hybrid puffskein?

Right. There were people here.

"Uh...I mean...hey, professor. Tori. Patrick," he greeted them belated. "I reckon this belongs to one of my housemates. Saw him with it at the feast." Still keeping himself at eye level with the creature, less threatening that way, Derf cupped his hands and held them close to Tori's so it could crawl into the Hufflepuff's should it choose. "Let's get you back to your person, yeah?"

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
Old 01-22-2019, 12:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
Love me?
Gnome

He remembered the new boy too from the night he’d gotten out of the bad cage. The extended hand made him think he was offering cuddles too so over to his hand the furry, pink fluff waddled, his giggle like noise of pleasure echoing through the corridor as he got himself comfortable.

Ooo, so warm.

The mutant could stay and cuddle forever and he would have but then he caught what sounded like another giggle off in the distance. Friend? Curious, the little thing turned this way and that before disappearing altogether. Without warning, he was gone.
Old 01-23-2019, 02:32 AM   #16 (permalink)

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1

As the Head Boy spoke, Torii raised her eyebrows. So Derf knew this little guy? Hmm...well, okay then! Torii was just glad the little creature had a home. Now she didn't have to figure where to put it when she was done holding it! "Hey, Derf," she said, and she held out the creature for Derf to collect.

"I'm just glad somebody knows what to do with it," she said. "By the way, what...is it?" Just as it landed in Derf's cupped hands, a little noise sounded from down the hallway, and then the creature was gone. Just like that. POOF!

"Uhh, okay," she said, looking in the direction she thought it had gone. As a fourth year, she thought she at least knew of every creature, but this one was new to her. Speaking of which, she turned back to Derf, anxious to hear his reply.
Old 01-25-2019, 06:28 PM   #17 (permalink)

Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dolly Dopple
Graduated

Oh dear. How long had she been here?

Last she remembered she had been hunched over and there was a student and a cute pink fluffy thing. Now, she was still hunched over, but the fluffy thing was gone and now there were THREE students. Had she fallen asleep? How strange.

Dolly stood right up, with another crack emitting from her spine. Or was that her hip? Or her rear end? She couldn't keep track. "Well, move along dears! I'm sure you all have homework to do." Goodness, what were they all doing down here?!

What was she doing down here?

And with that, Dolly walked back up the hall and went to go find some crackers.
Old 03-05-2019, 07:53 PM   #18 (permalink)

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Default Search team starts here.
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Kalen made his way quietly down the halls of the dungeons, his green eyes wide as he led his search team through the corridor, on the lookout for a pink cuddly terrifyingly dangerous mutant.. thing.

After all he had seen them eat someone and so he was being very cautious and trying to remember the headmasters words, be quiet and try to coax them into the cages.

And not get eaten.

That was the big one.

No being eaten.

He had a cage on his arm and looked back and everyone with him. “Anyone see anything yet? ” he asked.
Old 03-05-2019, 11:35 PM   #19 (permalink)

DIMC & MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola A.
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Mischievous Niffler

Alice followed Kalen and the others as they ventured into the dungeons. She kept the cage clutched to her chest. What good it would do was not something she wanted to think about. The headmaster just said to 'coax" the weird monsters inside...but how? With bait, perhaps?

"Kalen!" she called out, walking past everyone else in the group until she was almost level with the Astronomy professor. "Kalen. You're probably aware that I have an Invisibility Cloak. Is there any way that could help us in our mission?" She used that cloak to spy on students back when Julian was headmaster, so she was sure that Kalen would remember.

Turning invisible was the best asset she had right now.

Not including her sharp ruler (tucked in her robes), which she was almost certainly banned from using.
Old 03-06-2019, 03:02 AM   #20 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Ursula was carrying the cage tightly in one hand with her wand in the other, keeping her eyes peeled for signs of the things. "I haven't seen anything, yet," she informed Kalen. When Alice mentioned her Invisibility Cloak, Ursula raised her eyebrows in interest. "I hope those mutants don't eat your cloak. I've heard about their weird appetites," she said to the History of Magic teacher.
Old 03-06-2019, 09:05 PM   #21 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

James had slipped out of the Great Hall rather quickly (and not just because his writer was far too lazy to post his exit). If these unidentified creatures were as dangerous and unsuspecting as they were said to be, he didn't want to waste a moment's time. Which is perhaps why he found himself walking at quite a distance from the rest of the group. While there was strength in numbers, he trusted no one more than himself.

And the Hogwarts' staff left much too be desired.

It was a good thing too because if he had heard O'Hara's comment, he would have audibly laughed at her. They didn't know a single thing about these creatures beyond a) fluffy b) deadly c) cuddly. An invisibility cloak was hardly helpful at this point. Though, if it meant she'd disappear for a while... Maybe he wasn't against the idea after all. By all means, Alice.

This was a job for a professional.

You are Lemon!
Old 03-07-2019, 10:46 PM   #22 (permalink)

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Kalen looked over at Alice as she spoke and he tried not to sigh, things like this made him real glad that his time at the school was coming to an end. It was just too much, he was to old to be chasing pink, furry, mutant.. things through the corridor, hoping not to get eaten by one.

Much too old and too tired for all this.. he would have gestured to all of Hogwarts if he could, but no he had to focus.

“I don’t think that will help us right now, I think we just need to be quiet and see if we can coax them out of their hiding spots, if we can. ”

He looked at Ursula and nodded as she spoke. “Exactly, lets not give them anything extra to eat. Including ourselves.” ” He said as he glanced back at the other ministry people with him.

Were they coming? Good good.

He didn’t see anything so far, maybe they didn’t like how cold and dark it was down here?
Old 03-09-2019, 03:00 AM   #23 (permalink)

DIMC & MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola A.
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Mischievous Niffler

Predictably, her idea on using the cloak to surprise the critters did not go over very well with Kalen. Whatever. She did not expect it to - but it was a good thing to mention all her assets, no? "I understand. Perhaps if we see just one in a corridor, I could slip on the cloak and put her in the cage? No?"

"Yes, you are quite right," she said, glancing sideways at the Ministry worker (Ursula.) I wouldn't want to lose something so valuable." Now that they were on the subject, though. "Have you ever captured creatures similar to these rats before? Do you ever have to use violence?"

Speaking of which...

The other Ministry worker (James.) He was being rather silent throughout this search. Was that a sign of professionalism, or just shyness? "What about you? Have you tracked down creatures like this before, sir?" she asked.

Last edited by Goblinfrog; 03-09-2019 at 02:02 PM.
Old 03-09-2019, 09:02 PM   #24 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

An invisibility cloak? Theophilus made an audible scoffing noise behind his gloved hand and looked anywhere but at the Professors in the group he was in. Was this who they hired to teach here, really? And his Department Head had worked here before? YIKES. And could they honestly stop mentioning violence? What was this womans problem 'cos she proper had one. "Mates, ain't no violence happening to creatures on my watch. That ain't why we're here." Right, James?

Right?

Man, all this stress was making him hungry. Luckily he had cheese and pickle sandwiches in all of his pockets.

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________

Old 03-09-2019, 10:44 PM   #25 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

No violence. Merlin, this woman was getting on his last nerve. He threw a quick glance over at Theophilus and nodded curtly. No violence was to be used... On the pink creatures, anyway. But as far as History of Magic Professors went...

..... Was she serious? James gave the woman (Alice) an unimpressed look. The only reason why he was still traveling with the group was because he didn't trust ANY of them to survive on their own. Except for Theophilus. Hopefully his colleague would be fine. James trusted him some.

".... Yes," this was his DEPARTMENT, after all??? She was obviously scared out of her skin, but unfortunately James had little desire (or ability, for that matter) to empathize. "If you are too frightened, feel free to leave. We don't want to give the creatures a scare." Harsh, but... COULD SHE RELAX?

Who hired her again?

You are Lemon!

Last edited by ArianaBlack; 03-10-2019 at 11:22 AM.