FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9872
Classes: 15
Professors: 12

View Points

Members

There are 1108 users online including...
Kimothy , Zoe , Helios Sunrider

6 members
1102 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > St. Mungo's Hospital (Role-Playing) > Ilvermorny

Ilvermorny American wizards and witches have a school of their own too! Ilvermorny awaits up at the highest peak of Mount Greylock.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2017, 01:54 AM

Default Climbing Zone

Climbing Zone - Grounds

Practice your mountain climbing skills on this outdoor rock wall! Several themed climbing walls are located in a spot on the Ilvermorny grounds. Natural rocks line one wall to provide foot holds and reaching supports as you make your way up the wall. Another wall is made completely of knotted and joined ropes to give one the sense of climbing up a gigantic spider web. Or for a bigger challenge, try your skill at the magically changing wall as the grips slowly change size, color, and location. Have fun, but safety first! Everyone must use the helmets and safety harnesses included here, though the ground below is also charmed with a cushioning charm.
Old 09-15-2017, 12:42 AM   #2 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default anyone :3 New voice so bear with me? <3
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Honestly it felt GOOD to be back at Ilvermorny with familiar surroundings, his own common room and dormitory, the quodpot field, but most importantly the climbing area on the grounds. The highlight of his trip abroad was getting to his sister show off her skills and training in the IMPS competition, although it was admittedly terrifying in that third challenge watching his other sister have to be rescued. Even though she didn't win, Theodore was immensely proud of her.

And also inspired because how cool would it be to be able to be as adventurous as she was by seventh year, with those cool challenges she got to partake in? Or well, to just know as much as she knows or Bridgette... One day, maybe? For now though, he was just going to climb the rock wall! MAYBE try his hand at magically changing the color or size of the grips...

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 01:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Honestly it felt GOOD to be back at Ilvermorny with familiar surroundings, his own common room and dormitory, the quodpot field, but most importantly the climbing area on the grounds. The highlight of his trip abroad was getting to his sister show off her skills and training in the IMPS competition, although it was admittedly terrifying in that third challenge watching his other sister have to be rescued. Even though she didn't win, Theodore was immensely proud of her.

And also inspired because how cool would it be to be able to be as adventurous as she was by seventh year, with those cool challenges she got to partake in? Or well, to just know as much as she knows or Bridgette... One day, maybe? For now though, he was just going to climb the rock wall! MAYBE try his hand at magically changing the color or size of the grips...
Being back at Ilvermorny brought along with it a rush of mixed emotions. On the one hand this was what she was used to, where her twin brother was and also her two younger siblings. However Hogwarts held a small special place in her heart as it was where she had met Zephyr and some other good friends, it was also where her older sister Ciara decided to return for school. The summer break had meant many weeks home in Georgia with her family and she already missed the eight of them all being together.

If there was one thing that always got her feeling safe, warm and in her comfort zone it was being outdoors. No matter the weather, Samara loved being outside in the fresh air doing any and all activities available to her. Today was one of those that she really needed to clear her head and get her mind off the sudden loneliness that had crept through her all morning.

Walking along the grounds she soon enough found herself at the Rock Climbing walls and smiled a little to herself. Her and Jeremy used to race one another climbing up these. Just realizes she's not alone and gives the younger boy a smile. "Hey, are you going to climb up?" she wouldn't mind staying on the ground and giving him some pointers as climbed if he wanted.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 03:02 AM   #4 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

She was still aggressively ignoring her sister, but Maesi was not going to let that ruin her mood or her date! And yes, she had another one thanks to Incendio. Why hadn't she heard about that dating thing before??? Anyway, this one was with Ezra.........something or other, and she was VERY excited for it. She had no clue who he was other than he was a sixth year and pretty cute, so she hoped he wasn't boring!

It was so hard to find a decent place for a date though! Finally she settled on the climbing zone, thinking they could have some fun on the climbing walls. Maybe he could take her to get something to eat later, but first she'd see how this went. No dress for this date, obvy, but she was dressed super cute in capri pants and a lacy tank top with her makeup on point and her hair up in a ponytail. Perfect for an outdoorsy, active date!

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line
emjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 03:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
She was still aggressively ignoring her sister, but Maesi was not going to let that ruin her mood or her date! And yes, she had another one thanks to Incendio. Why hadn't she heard about that dating thing before??? Anyway, this one was with Ezra.........something or other, and she was VERY excited for it. She had no clue who he was other than he was a sixth year and pretty cute, so she hoped he wasn't boring!

It was so hard to find a decent place for a date though! Finally she settled on the climbing zone, thinking they could have some fun on the climbing walls. Maybe he could take her to get something to eat later, but first she'd see how this went. No dress for this date, obvy, but she was dressed super cute in capri pants and a lacy tank top with her makeup on point and her hair up in a ponytail. Perfect for an outdoorsy, active date!
Ezra had absolutely NO clue what he was doing. Not only today - just in general. With life. What on EARTH had possessed him to do this again?! He had been perfectly content just sitting in the background for most of his time at Ilvermorny - and then all of a sudden, he had this urge to get out and DO stuff. Talk to people. Make friends. Go on DATES.

Oh my gosssshhhhh WHY had he agreed to do this?

He still couldn't believe Maesi Cunningham was even INTERESTED in him. He hadn't thought ANYONE would be in to the idea of going on a date with him. Yet here he was. About to go on a date with one of the prettiest girls in the school, and he felt like he was going to vomit. He wasn't even sure they had ever spoken outside of this swiping date thing, but he had always thought she was cute.

Ok, he could do this. He could DOOOOO this. He took a deep breath as he approached the playground and put on a smile. She was already there waiting for him - looking cute, and of course making him wonder if his perfectly planned ensemble of a gray henley shirt and jeans was actually nice looking or not - so at least he didn't have to worry about finding a way to look effortlessly cool while waiting for her.

Alright. Here goes nothing.

He approached her with a smile and waved. "Hey! Good idea for a date place - and you look very nice, by the way," he told her with a grin, figuring he should start this thing off nice and simple. Yeah, that was probably a good bet.

Ok, he'd said a sentence and not completely collapsed into a pile of anxiety, so things were looking up!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 02:21 PM   #6 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Being back at Ilvermorny brought along with it a rush of mixed emotions. On the one hand this was what she was used to, where her twin brother was and also her two younger siblings. However Hogwarts held a small special place in her heart as it was where she had met Zephyr and some other good friends, it was also where her older sister Ciara decided to return for school. The summer break had meant many weeks home in Georgia with her family and she already missed the eight of them all being together.

If there was one thing that always got her feeling safe, warm and in her comfort zone it was being outdoors. No matter the weather, Samara loved being outside in the fresh air doing any and all activities available to her. Today was one of those that she really needed to clear her head and get her mind off the sudden loneliness that had crept through her all morning.

Walking along the grounds she soon enough found herself at the Rock Climbing walls and smiled a little to herself. Her and Jeremy used to race one another climbing up these. Just realizes she's not alone and gives the younger boy a smile. "Hey, are you going to climb up?" she wouldn't mind staying on the ground and giving him some pointers as climbed if he wanted.
What Theodore didn't expect - despite it being on the grounds in a public place - was for someone to talk to him. No, no one, talked to Theodore Hamilton. He wasn't that cool; his sisters had radiated cool and basically took it all, leaving nothing left for him, except to give back.

So when he heard someone asking about climbing up, the third year had to glance around to see if there was someone else she could be talking to. Noone. Huh, how strange, and it was a pretty older girl too, whom Theodore was almost positive he recognized as one of the girls who sat with his sister. Dormmate, maybe. "That depends. I ..." Okay, confessing his fear of heights was probably not the best way to gain friends and the coolness factor. "You climb, I climb?" That worked, right? Then he could observe how it was done to give him that edge of confidence he desperately longed for... Although to be honest, the climbing up wasn't what bothered him the most. It was the getting down.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 12:14 PM   #7 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
What Theodore didn't expect - despite it being on the grounds in a public place - was for someone to talk to him. No, no one, talked to Theodore Hamilton. He wasn't that cool; his sisters had radiated cool and basically took it all, leaving nothing left for him, except to give back.

So when he heard someone asking about climbing up, the third year had to glance around to see if there was someone else she could be talking to. Noone. Huh, how strange, and it was a pretty older girl too, whom Theodore was almost positive he recognized as one of the girls who sat with his sister. Dormmate, maybe. "That depends. I ..." Okay, confessing his fear of heights was probably not the best way to gain friends and the coolness factor. "You climb, I climb?" That worked, right? Then he could observe how it was done to give him that edge of confidence he desperately longed for... Although to be honest, the climbing up wasn't what bothered him the most. It was the getting down.
That depends? Sam shifted from one foot to the other getting a better look at the younger boy. The kid appeared slightly unsure of whether or not he wanted to actually climb this thing. "Sure. I'm Sam by the way," she introduced herself in case he didn't really know who she was.

"Have you done this before?" She glanced from Theodore to the climbing wall and back again. "If you're not sure what to do we can always climb up together side by side." Having both younger siblings and older siblings as well as being a twin she was more than used to someone needing help from time to time. Doing things as a team was always fun too. "It's really not as hard as it looks and it's a lot of fun." Unless he was scared than that might cause some issues but there really wasn't anything to be afraid of.

"Don't forget to put a helmet on and a harness too."
Safety first.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 02:33 AM   #8 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection

x12 x5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

Ezra had absolutely NO clue what he was doing. Not only today - just in general. With life. What on EARTH had possessed him to do this again?! He had been perfectly content just sitting in the background for most of his time at Ilvermorny - and then all of a sudden, he had this urge to get out and DO stuff. Talk to people. Make friends. Go on DATES.

Oh my gosssshhhhh WHY had he agreed to do this?

He still couldn't believe Maesi Cunningham was even INTERESTED in him. He hadn't thought ANYONE would be in to the idea of going on a date with him. Yet here he was. About to go on a date with one of the prettiest girls in the school, and he felt like he was going to vomit. He wasn't even sure they had ever spoken outside of this swiping date thing, but he had always thought she was cute.

Ok, he could do this. He could DOOOOO this. He took a deep breath as he approached the playground and put on a smile. She was already there waiting for him - looking cute, and of course making him wonder if his perfectly planned ensemble of a gray henley shirt and jeans was actually nice looking or not - so at least he didn't have to worry about finding a way to look effortlessly cool while waiting for her.

Alright. Here goes nothing.

He approached her with a smile and waved. "Hey! Good idea for a date place - and you look very nice, by the way," he told her with a grin, figuring he should start this thing off nice and simple. Yeah, that was probably a good bet.

Ok, he'd said a sentence and not completely collapsed into a pile of anxiety, so things were looking up!
As she waited for her date to show up, Maesi took a moment to pick out a helmet and harness. Not that she was actually going to put that on yet -- she needed to make sure Ezra saw her looking all cute first. And there he was!

"Hiiii!" Maesi beamed and wiggled her fingers in a wave back to him. "Oh, thank you!" Of course she looked nice, but she was all about compliments. "You look pretty hot yourself," she added with a wink. "Cool and casual." And just right for a little rock climbing.

"Have you been up on this thing before?" she asked as she put on her helmet, making sure her ponytail was arranged just so. She figured it was likely, considering he was a sixth year, but you never knew, really. She was sure there were probably things here she hadn't done. Maybe. But probably only if they were things not worth doing. "There didn't seem to be many fun places around school for a great date spot, but I thought this might be alright," she added with another bright smile.

_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line
Old 10-09-2017, 02:32 AM   #9 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
As she waited for her date to show up, Maesi took a moment to pick out a helmet and harness. Not that she was actually going to put that on yet -- she needed to make sure Ezra saw her looking all cute first. And there he was!

"Hiiii!" Maesi beamed and wiggled her fingers in a wave back to him. "Oh, thank you!" Of course she looked nice, but she was all about compliments. "You look pretty hot yourself," she added with a wink. "Cool and casual." And just right for a little rock climbing.

"Have you been up on this thing before?" she asked as she put on her helmet, making sure her ponytail was arranged just so. She figured it was likely, considering he was a sixth year, but you never knew, really. She was sure there were probably things here she hadn't done. Maybe. But probably only if they were things not worth doing. "There didn't seem to be many fun places around school for a great date spot, but I thought this might be alright," she added with another bright smile.
OH. EM. GEE. A girl had just called him HOT. That had NEVER happened to his face at least. Ezra couldn't help but blush, much to his despair. "Uh, thanks," he chuckled. Ok, now he needed to get rid of this infernal blushing because it was so incredibly embarrassing.

"Oh, yeah, once or twice," he said with a nod, looking up at the wall, grateful for the distraction. "I think it's a great idea! What do you say to some friendly competition?" he smirked at her playfully. The idea had literally just popped in his head - and it seemed fun and flirty to challenge her to a little race, right? "Race you to the top?" he suggested.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Old 10-22-2017, 08:18 PM   #10 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection

x12 x5

Quote:

OH. EM. GEE. A girl had just called him HOT. That had NEVER happened to his face at least. Ezra couldn't help but blush, much to his despair. "Uh, thanks," he chuckled. Ok, now he needed to get rid of this infernal blushing because it was so incredibly embarrassing.

"Oh, yeah, once or twice," he said with a nod, looking up at the wall, grateful for the distraction. "I think it's a great idea! What do you say to some friendly competition?" he smirked at her playfully. The idea had literally just popped in his head - and it seemed fun and flirty to challenge her to a little race, right? "Race you to the top?" he suggested.
Oh my gosh, was he blushing? How impossibly cute! Maesi couldn't help but to let the hint of a giggle slip from her lips as she adjusted the strap on her helmet. Good to go! Well.. she still needed the harness too.

Her eyes turned up towards the wall too when Ezra's did and she nodded. "So are you any good at it then?" Oooh, a competition! She turned back to him with a grin. "Sure, that sounds fun! What do I get if I win?" Still smiling, she gave him a questioning look as she got her harnessed situated. "Ready whenever you are.."

Old 10-27-2017, 01:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1

Quote:
Oh my gosh, was he blushing? How impossibly cute! Maesi couldn't help but to let the hint of a giggle slip from her lips as she adjusted the strap on her helmet. Good to go! Well.. she still needed the harness too.

Her eyes turned up towards the wall too when Ezra's did and she nodded. "So are you any good at it then?" Oooh, a competition! She turned back to him with a grin. "Sure, that sounds fun! What do I get if I win?" Still smiling, she gave him a questioning look as she got her harnessed situated. "Ready whenever you are.."
What did she get? Oh man. If he were a COOL, suave dude, he'd say something like 'You'll get a kiss' if she won, but he didn't have the nerve to say that. Not on a first date! Just the thought alone was enough to make him want to just curl up and die. Instead, he grinned at her. "What DO you want?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. Yeah, that was a good response. Right?

"Eh, I'd say I'm ok. I think I have a good shot, though," Ezra added with a wink. WOW, he had WINKED. Who WAS he?!

Old 11-03-2017, 11:35 PM   #12 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection

x12 x5

Quote:

What did she get? Oh man. If he were a COOL, suave dude, he'd say something like 'You'll get a kiss' if she won, but he didn't have the nerve to say that. Not on a first date! Just the thought alone was enough to make him want to just curl up and die. Instead, he grinned at her. "What DO you want?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. Yeah, that was a good response. Right?

"Eh, I'd say I'm ok. I think I have a good shot, though," Ezra added with a wink. WOW, he had WINKED. Who WAS he?!
Maesi grabbed a hold of the first handgrip and looked over her shoulder at him, wondering what his answer would be. Aww, that seemed like a bit of a cop out, if she were being honest, but she simply giggled a bit. "I guess we'll have to wait and see if I win." Which she totally knew she could do, but she wasn't sure if she should just let him win yet to see what he would do.

She giggled again as he winked at her and she smiled widely. "Oh, I bet you totally have a great shot at winning the race.... but that still remains to be seeeen!" She added the last part in a singsong voice before starting to pull herself up the wall. This would be fun!

Old 12-30-2017, 12:52 AM   #13 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Default nickleback
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Ryan would come by sometime last year and just stare at the wall. He was not too afraid to climb it now but last year he was. His reasoning was he was just was going to wait a while until he felt ready to. But really he was just afraid. But now he was looking at it and was like there is nothing to worry about. There were safety harness and helmets and all the fun stuff.

The ground was probably charmed also.

Couldn't be worse than getting drilled in the head with a baseball.

Also, he has no idea how to climb and well he could have asked his older brother last year and this year nope he was gone and going his sister felt weird and who knew if she even climbed.

Well guess today was the day to try.

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
oh its Erik ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 07:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DoM & DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ruari fuller-thompson #FFA3D2
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desdemona M. Evans #6082B6
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Q. Alvey

Ministry RPG Name:
Aslan Rose Evans
Mysteries
x8
Default ERIkK
you wanna fite? | 💚 nickleback 💚 | Uh, anyway.

Dita liked being in place with heavy activity, it was a strange hobby for an introvert but not the strangest hobby for a Dita Dragusha. The Albanian side of her family were loud by nature and pre-ilvermorny the girls had spent just about their whole lives in that loud, loving and occasionally brash backdrop.

So now, when the Horned Serpent found herself feeling sad, or uninspired, or alone she liked to find the loudest and busiest place and people watch. It was why the beach back home in Cape Cod was practically her bedroom- and why meal times here were her favorite (but also the food, she adored the food) and it just so happened to be that reason that she could be found today by the Climbing wall in clothes quite impractical for climbing in. She was alone, no Liri in sight which meant, of course, that the quiet brunette was quieter than usual, her journal tucked against her chest and eyes glassy with the middle of a story she'd been working on since June.

It wasn't going anywhere and neither was she.

To any who might have noticed her as she sat on her legs by the normal wall nearest the rock, Dita probably looked, well, considerably out of place in her platform sneakers, spacebuns, rainbow colored crop top and blue shorts, and she knew that very well but it bothered her not in the least.

the moon:

feminine, intuitive, inner strength, innocence
nicole black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 05:12 PM   #15 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:

x2 x7

*blink* *blink*

She did look really really out of place. She would look more in place if this was Art class or Charms. Just not here. She did look bad just out of place. Ryan had a feeling he had met the girl dressing weirdly. Not so so weird but well could you really rock climb in that. The second year had no idea and that was that. He liked the things on her head. He was staring and there was not a thing he could do about it.

Beach maybe??

He slowly walked over to her.

"Hey"

-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
Old 12-30-2017, 06:55 PM   #16 (permalink)

DoM & DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Q. Alvey

Ministry RPG Name:
Aslan Rose Evans
Mysteries
x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
*blink* *blink*

She did look really really out of place. She would look more in place if this was Art class or Charms. Just not here. She did look bad just out of place. Ryan had a feeling he had met the girl dressing weirdly. Not so so weird but well could you really rock climb in that. The second year had no idea and that was that. He liked the things on her head. He was staring and there was not a thing he could do about it.

Beach maybe??

He slowly walked over to her.

"Hey"
She saw him coming. The red hair was hard to miss- vivid red, strawberry red and incredibly familiar. Immediately she recognized him as the boy from before, from the beach. Dita scrunched up her nose. "You're the boy that messed up my concentration back home." the Horned Serpent said, almost accusing in her tone- technically he'd done it now too and that didn't escape her- but mostly she looked him over with curiosity. Kinda weird seeing him again after such a short meaningless meeting. If she'd been writing this up he would have been older, for one, and probably a prince from another galaxy in need of a wife.

'cept, he was tiny and Dita wasn't anything like a heroine and she wasn't writing this. "..... Hey."

the moon:

Last edited by nicole black; 12-30-2017 at 09:44 PM.
Old 12-31-2017, 12:57 AM   #17 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:

x2 x7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole black View Post
She saw him coming. The red hair was hard to miss- vivid red, strawberry red and incredibly familiar. Immediately she recognized him as the boy from before, from the beach. Dita scrunched up her nose. "You're the boy that messed up my concentration back home." the Horned Serpent said, almost accusing in her tone- technically he'd done it now too and that didn't escape her- but mostly she looked him over with curiosity. Kinda weird seeing him again after such a short meaningless meeting. If she'd been writing this up he would have been older, for one, and probably a prince from another galaxy in need of a wife.

'cept, he was tiny and Dita wasn't anything like a heroine and she wasn't writing this. "..... Hey."
To be fair it wasn't his fault her concentration was messed up that time. His older brother overthrew and Ryan could not make the amazing catch. If he had a glove and they were having a baseball catch he so could have. Different sport and look what happens. Too short and his brother probably did it on purpose. He thought he told her this but it did not matter anymore and well best just apologize.

"I said i was sorry bout that"

Since he knew nobody else here and all his friends were still back in the common room. He had nobody left to ask.

"Do you know how to rock climb, I'm Ryan"

Was that awkward or was that alright.

Old 01-20-2018, 05:09 PM   #18 (permalink)

DoM & DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Q. Alvey

Ministry RPG Name:
Aslan Rose Evans
Mysteries
x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
To be fair it wasn't his fault her concentration was messed up that time. His older brother overthrew and Ryan could not make the amazing catch. If he had a glove and they were having a baseball catch he so could have. Different sport and look what happens. Too short and his brother probably did it on purpose. He thought he told her this but it did not matter anymore and well best just apologize.

"I said i was sorry bout that"

Since he knew nobody else here and all his friends were still back in the common room. He had nobody left to ask.

"Do you know how to rock climb, I'm Ryan"

Was that awkward or was that alright.
"I remember." she did not, in fact, remember but the eleven year old didn't need to know that. It hadn't been as traumatic or as dramatic as Dita had previously made it out to be but there wasn't much fun in relying the mundane and this twist in the plot made for a more interesting time. Biting her lip, Dita Dragusha peered longways at the towering rock wall and was quiet.

She'd never tried it, but how hard could it have been? The Horned Serpent climbed trees back home and waded through rocky waters and all of that was more or less the same. So she nodded, already reaching for the elastic band on her wrist and beginning to tie back her thick blades of black hair. "I'm Dita.i could show you how if you want, it's not as hard as it looks."

the moon:

Old 01-21-2018, 03:31 PM   #19 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:

x2 x7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole black View Post
"I remember." she did not, in fact, remember but the eleven year old didn't need to know that. It hadn't been as traumatic or as dramatic as Dita had previously made it out to be but there wasn't much fun in relying the mundane and this twist in the plot made for a more interesting time. Biting her lip, Dita Dragusha peered longways at the towering rock wall and was quiet.

She'd never tried it, but how hard could it have been? The Horned Serpent climbed trees back home and waded through rocky waters and all of that was more or less the same. So she nodded, already reaching for the elastic band on her wrist and beginning to tie back her thick blades of black hair. "I'm Dita.i could show you how if you want, it's not as hard as it looks."
The soon to be thirteen years old Ryan was very much doubting that she remembered but it didn't matter know that they were in school. It also should be noted that he could have ignored her and just gone and found his brother or sister and asked.

"Well it doesn't look that hard but I'm just worried it is harder than it looks"

Also, he didn't want to hurt himself and be forced to stop playing quodpot for a while.

That would suck.
Old 11-11-2020, 03:58 AM   #20 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

She could only sit and stare at textbooks for so long before she needed to get up and move. Since it was nice out, Diana Rose made her way out to the rock climbing zone.

As she geared up with her helmet and harness and chalk, she eyed the walls. What kind of challenge would Diana Rose choose today? The rope wall caught her eye, so she positioned herself at the bottom of the wall. She paused to check her watch. Perhaps she should set a timer, she didn't want to spend too much time before she got back to studying. Hmm...no, no timer for her. She'd just check periodically. It was more fun to climb with no time limit. Hooking her harness in, she peered up the wall, deciding which path she would try to take. There really were a surprising number of decision involved in climbing.
Old 11-13-2020, 01:17 AM   #21 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default finally got here! XD
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
She could only sit and stare at textbooks for so long before she needed to get up and move. Since it was nice out, Diana Rose made her way out to the rock climbing zone.

As she geared up with her helmet and harness and chalk, she eyed the walls. What kind of challenge would Diana Rose choose today? The rope wall caught her eye, so she positioned herself at the bottom of the wall. She paused to check her watch. Perhaps she should set a timer, she didn't want to spend too much time before she got back to studying. Hmm...no, no timer for her. She'd just check periodically. It was more fun to climb with no time limit. Hooking her harness in, she peered up the wall, deciding which path she would try to take. There really were a surprising number of decision involved in climbing.
Joana had decided from the moment she had woken up this morning that today was just not going to be the day for studies. She had an essay still to write and several smaller assignments to complete but her mind was anywhere but on schoolwork.

Which may or may not have to do with the necklace hanging around her neck. A necklace that consisted of a simple golden chain she had had lying around in her trunk and the ring sent to her by a certain someone.

So she had been at the climbing wall all day, all of the variations offered, save for breakfast, and had scaled the wall along various different paths and with various handicaps to the how she was allowed to do so. All self imposed, of course, and all entirely worth it. Her limbs were screaming at her now, beads of sweat hugging her brow and kissing her eyelashes, so it was time for a short break water break from the top of the wall and accompanying quick snack.

Noticing one of the chords was vibrating just off to her right, Joana shifted on to her knees and then glanced over the rim of the wall and spotted one of her housemates looking up. "Hey!" she waved down, her smile bright and hopeful at some company.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 09:53 PM   #22 (permalink)
Zoe

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Default Casually crashing. HI, THUNDERBIRD FRIENDS! :D
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

The rock climbing zone had been calling David's name all day. He had been itching to get outside and climb, but of course studying got in the way of that. It was tempting to put off the studying until the last minute, but there was that whole 'you're a Calderon-Boot' reputation thing he had to uphold. Now that most of his studying was taken care of, he made a beeline for the grounds.

He was quite pleased with this decision. Being cooped up indoors just wasn't for him. With the climbing zone in sight, the Thunderbird could see he wasn't the only one who felt the same way. In no way was he surprised to see some of his housemates taking advantage of the nice weather and the climbing zone.

"Hello, ladies," the sixth year said once he was at the base of the wall, casually slipping on a harness.

Zoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 11:28 PM   #23 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

She startled as a face appeared at the top of the wall. That was one of her housemates up there. Diana Rose waved back, finally deciding on which path she was going to attempt up the rope wall. "Well hey there!" she called back. "How's the weather up there?" Joke out of the way, she started climbing, moving slowly as she adjusted to the movement of the ropes. It was...quite a different sensation that climbing up a regular rock wall.

Diana Rose was only a few feet up when she heard another voice. Bracing herself against the wall, she peered over her shoulder. Yet another Thunderbird, she noticed. She couldn't wave anymore, so she settled for a polite nod and a smile toward the boy before returning her focus to the wall and resuming her climb.

It'd be real embarrassing if she fell now that there were two other students here.
Old 11-19-2020, 01:44 PM   #24 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default yaaaaay :3
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Giggling a bit, Joana removed her helmet and set it beside herself so she could let her ponytail breathe a bit. "Very nice. You should join me. Oh .. but that one there, third from the right? Careful of that one. Someone's practical joke to make it vanish when you reach for it." She had nearly lost her entire footing since the path she had taken had required her to leap a bit. A leap that was horribly miscalculated considering the little vanishing act. She was sure she would have a bruise on her hip come morning.

"Olá, David," she smiled brightly to her handsome yearmate while also offering him an eager wave. "Want me to time you? See if you beat your last go at it? Or will it be a leisurely climb to the top this time?"

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 06:16 PM   #25 (permalink)
Zoe

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Harness securely on, David attached himself to one of the ropes and then slapped a helmet on his head before he looked up at the possible paths he could take. He smiled that classic Calderon-Boot back at Diana, taking note of the path that she decided to trek up. He was just about to send a warning about one of the holds, but Joana was already taking care of that.

Speaking of Joana, he looked up at her from at the base of the rock wall. "I was planning on just a leisurely climb today," he responded back to her, "but you know I can never back down from a challenge. ... What's in it for me if I beat my old time, hmm?"

Brown eyes gazed back at the different paths again. Decisions, decisions.

Zoe is online now   Reply With Quote