sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1192 users online including...
Svetlxoy , spiral_star , Vikiesl

3 members
1189 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2016, 10:19 PM

Default Booths & Tables

Image Credit: Ameh

Who wants to walk around eating ice cream when you can sit inside a nice, comfortable, temperature-controlled building to do it? The tables scattered throughout the interior, with their matching soft blue leather chairs, can be moved together or apart depending upon the size of your party. The blue leather booths that line the wall, while traditionally sized for seating four, are capable of magically extending themselves a bit more to accommodate up to eight should you have a large group. Have a seat, enjoy your ice cream and friends, and while the surfaces in the shop are charmed to resist staining, please do make sure to clean up any messes you might make before they set in! A napkin dispenser can be found at every table, along with a small wooden stand bearing spare plastic spoons and a bunch of small, prepackaged wet-wipes to help clean up those sticky hands.
Old 06-18-2016, 05:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default My Alisaurus <3
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Chocolate ice cream with loads of pickles in hand, Gabby made her way towards one of the booths in the corner. Her and Alana were having another meet up, and the weather was too cold to eat outside (obviously), so they were sticking to indoors. Not a problem to her, because on top of wanting to stay warm there was the fact that her stomach was rather big at this point. Heels had been out of the question for some time because they made her back ache, but she was comfortable right now.

With a bit of difficulty, she managed to take a seat and get comfortable. "I hope this is enough ice cream for me but probably not," she said with a small laugh.
Old 06-19-2016, 04:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Gabby! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Chocolate ice cream with loads of pickles in hand, Gabby made her way towards one of the booths in the corner. Her and Alana were having another meet up, and the weather was too cold to eat outside (obviously), so they were sticking to indoors. Not a problem to her, because on top of wanting to stay warm there was the fact that her stomach was rather big at this point. Heels had been out of the question for some time because they made her back ache, but she was comfortable right now.

With a bit of difficulty, she managed to take a seat and get comfortable. "I hope this is enough ice cream for me but probably not," she said with a small laugh.

Ice cream in the winter? Of course! Who in the world would say no to that? Crazy persons, maybe but certainly not Alana. Nor Gabby. Alana clutched her own ice cream as she followed her sister-in-law. She carefully slid onto the seat opposite with a laugh. "Oh, I don't think they will be enough for either of us but the second round is on me.'' She knew Gabby's eating habit by now.

"How's the baby? Healthy, I trust?''
Alana's eyes moved down to Gabby's rather huge belly. She didn't tell the other woman but Gabby looked as though she would burst at any second. She took a mouthful of her strawberry ice cream. Delicious as ever!

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 06-24-2016, 07:48 PM   #4 (permalink)

DIMC & DMGS
Diricawl

Diagon Alley Employee:
Maia Denton
Daily Prophet Reporter
x5 x2
Default Shay! <3
Yay, Hamlet! • Cathopper • Disney Fanatic • I was normal once...

Kyra took the entire day off to come see her friend, Genevieve, perform tonight in theatre! She was SO EXCITED that she was able to finally have a night off to come see her! It has been hectic in New York for this young woman because her agent was trying to get her role in a Broadway show, and since Kyra was practically picky about what role she wanted, she was still waiting for a big opportunity to come her.

It will come...

.... soon, hopefully.

She had arrived in London a few hours early to visit her favorite ice cream parlor, Florean's. After ordering her favorite ice cream, which was Pumpkin Pasty, she went to seat herself in a booth. It did not take long from the time she sat down to the time she picked up her spoon that her phone went BUZZZ! BUZZZ! Oh yeah, she had felt her phone vibrate in her purse before entering Diagon Alley but had not gotten the chance to look at her text. She pulled her phone out of her purse and read the text she had received.

"Oh MY." It was great news.

_______________________________You may hate me, but it ain't no lie: bye bye bye.
Old 06-25-2016, 04:44 AM   #5 (permalink)

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Ice cream in the winter? Of course! Who in the world would say no to that? Crazy persons, maybe but certainly not Alana. Nor Gabby. Alana clutched her own ice cream as she followed her sister-in-law. She carefully slid onto the seat opposite with a laugh. "Oh, I don't think they will be enough for either of us but the second round is on me.'' She knew Gabby's eating habit by now.

"How's the baby? Healthy, I trust?''
Alana's eyes moved down to Gabby's rather huge belly. She didn't tell the other woman but Gabby looked as though she would burst at any second. She took a mouthful of her strawberry ice cream. Delicious as ever!
Alana was going to get her another ice cream cone? That was so nice of her. "With pickles, right?" Gabby didn't ALWAYS eat the ice cream with pickles, but it was a craving and it could be really bad sometimes. Yep, during some of the ice cream runs she had him do during the night there were pickles involved. Her poor husband looked more tired lately but then she got tired too. Things would only get worse after the baby arrived.

She could deal with being tired and so could Archer. "She is! Still moves though not as much as she did before, obviously." Right now she was moving a little. "She's kicking a little as we speak." It was a nice feeling though at first Gabby thought it weird. Now it was reassuring because it let her know that her baby was doing well. Of course the checkups helped with knowing that as well, but still...
Old 06-25-2016, 10:54 AM   #6 (permalink)

DERP & DMT
Antipodean Opaleye

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Grimm Stark
Transportation
Default Catnissss <3 *writes a novel, cause whoops?*
Sassenach l theJoff l RoughDough l Aslan l Snidget l My Lord Kate l Dark-Side l BEETSSS l smol George

SPOILER!!: My lil Fruit-Roll-up
Kyra took the entire day off to come see her friend, Genevieve, perform tonight in theatre! She was SO EXCITED that she was able to finally have a night off to come see her! It has been hectic in New York for this young woman because her agent was trying to get her role in a Broadway show, and since Kyra was practically picky about what role she wanted, she was still waiting for a big opportunity to come her.

It will come...

.... soon, hopefully.

She had arrived in London a few hours early to visit her favorite ice cream parlor, Florean's. After ordering her favorite ice cream, which was Pumpkin Pasty, she went to seat herself in a booth. It did not take long from the time she sat down to the time she picked up her spoon that her phone went BUZZZ! BUZZZ! Oh yeah, she had felt her phone vibrate in her purse before entering Diagon Alley but had not gotten the chance to look at her text. She pulled her phone out of her purse and read the text she had received.

"Oh MY." It was great news.

It wasn't often that Kyle actually got to go out into DA and pretend like he was just a normal person. He was even sporting one of those hideously scratchy sweaters that he'd seen other people wear. It was far from his normal attire and didn't make him look nearly as b-a as he usually looked, but it covered up the scratches on his arms and that was all that he really cared about.

A small smirk played across Kyle's lips at the thought of how he had gotten said scratches: Those tunnels had trap-upon-trap, each one going of and digging into the skin of his arms as he crawled through. It wasn't the most dangerous job he had ever done, and certainly not the most painful one, but it did leave his with the scratches and a rather discoloured-looking bruise just under his left eye.

And since Kyle had done such an amazing job on that, he had specifically asked the goblins for today off, since his little sister had a show tonight, one she would not shut up about. But seeing as he still had a lot of time before he had to hear Gen's excessively dramatic rehearsal come to life, he decided that said time would be wisely spent at his favourite ice-cream shop.

He went up to the counter as soon as he walked in, money already out when he reached it. He gave the worker a small wink and gave them his order, Dragon Blood. Someone had once told him that his taste for the bloodier things was grossly weird, which Kyle supposed was true . . . since not everyone could really stand the taste of something else's blood.

As the employee set to work making his ice-cream, Kyle propped his elbows up against the counter, a small-smirk set on his lips as his eyes roamed over the patrons in the shop. . . until he saw her. Kyra. The smirk vanished almost as quickly as it had appeared. The sight of his now off-again girlfriend made his heart beat a little faster, whether it was in a good or a bad way, he didn't really know: The woman had always had that effect on him.

Taking his ice-cream from the employee, Kyle set his gaze onto her once more, wondering silently why she wasn't back in New York. Was she here for Gen's play as well? The girl had always been close, and since they were both WADA-queens, it was safe to say that that was most likely why she was here. Unless. . . nah. . .

He was going to talk to her. Kyle took a deep breath and tried replacing his smirk, acting as if her sudden appearance hadn't just flipped his stomach inside out. He strode towards the booth where she sat, intrigued by whatever was happening on her phone. Okay, just breath. . . "Kyra."
Old 06-25-2016, 04:56 PM   #7 (permalink)

DIMC & DMGS
Diricawl

Diagon Alley Employee:
Maia Denton
Daily Prophet Reporter
x5 x2

SPOILER!!: the very long post haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nc.Ap. View Post

It wasn't often that Kyle actually got to go out into DA and pretend like he was just a normal person. He was even sporting one of those hideously scratchy sweaters that he'd seen other people wear. It was far from his normal attire and didn't make him look nearly as b-a as he usually looked, but it covered up the scratches on his arms and that was all that he really cared about.

A small smirk played across Kyle's lips at the thought of how he had gotten said scratches: Those tunnels had trap-upon-trap, each one going of and digging into the skin of his arms as he crawled through. It wasn't the most dangerous job he had ever done, and certainly not the most painful one, but it did leave his with the scratches and a rather discoloured-looking bruise just under his left eye.

And since Kyle had done such an amazing job on that, he had specifically asked the goblins for today off, since his little sister had a show tonight, one she would not shut up about. But seeing as he still had a lot of time before he had to hear Gen's excessively dramatic rehearsal come to life, he decided that said time would be wisely spent at his favourite ice-cream shop.

He went up to the counter as soon as he walked in, money already out when he reached it. He gave the worker a small wink and gave them his order, Dragon Blood. Someone had once told him that his taste for the bloodier things was grossly weird, which Kyle supposed was true . . . since not everyone could really stand the taste of something else's blood.

As the employee set to work making his ice-cream, Kyle propped his elbows up against the counter, a small-smirk set on his lips as his eyes roamed over the patrons in the shop. . . until he saw her. Kyra. The smirk vanished almost as quickly as it had appeared. The sight of his now off-again girlfriend made his heart beat a little faster, whether it was in a good or a bad way, he didn't really know: The woman had always had that effect on him.

Taking his ice-cream from the employee, Kyle set his gaze onto her once more, wondering silently why she wasn't back in New York. Was she here for Gen's play as well? The girl had always been close, and since they were both WADA-queens, it was safe to say that that was most likely why she was here. Unless. . . nah. . .

He was going to talk to her. Kyle took a deep breath and tried replacing his smirk, acting as if her sudden appearance hadn't just flipped his stomach inside out. He strode towards the booth where she sat, intrigued by whatever was happening on her phone. Okay, just breath. . . "Kyra."
[/QUOTE]

Kyra could not take her eyes off her phone as she kept reading the text over AND OVER again. It was like a dream come true! She had a love/hate relationship with her agent, but she was sure after this little stunt, she might lover her a little more than she hated her. She read the text one more time, quietly to herself, with a big smile on her face, "Kyra, I got you that role as Belle." How did she do it? Kyra did not know, but she was not going to question it.

It was happening thought! Ms. Kyra Shae McDean was going to be the next Belle in Beauty and the Beast. HOW EXCITING.

Her attention got pulled away from her phone when she heard someone say her name, and she knew exactly whose voice that belonged to way before her green eyes were looking at her. Oh my.... She accidentally dropped her phone into her ice cream mostly out of pure shock when she took in Kyle's appearance. Nothing much changed really since that last time she saw him, but he was as handsome as she remembered him to be.

She needed to remember that they were off again right now and.... well, honestly, it hurt thinking that. She would never admit it out loud, but she felt happier when she was with him. Why did they break up? It seemed life always got in the way with her being in New York and him risking his life everyday at his job.

"Kyle." The only time that name had come out of her mouth was when she was asking Gen about him a few weeks ago. "I didn't think I would run into you here."

_______________________________You may hate me, but it ain't no lie: bye bye bye.
Old 06-25-2016, 09:56 PM   #8 (permalink)

DERP & DMT
Antipodean Opaleye

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Grimm Stark
Transportation
Sassenach l theJoff l RoughDough l Aslan l Snidget l My Lord Kate l Dark-Side l BEETSSS l smol George

SPOILER!!: Ky <3

Kyra could not take her eyes off her phone as she kept reading the text over AND OVER again. It was like a dream come true! She had a love/hate relationship with her agent, but she was sure after this little stunt, she might lover her a little more than she hated her. She read the text one more time, quietly to herself, with a big smile on her face, "Kyra, I got you that role as Belle." How did she do it? Kyra did not know, but she was not going to question it.

It was happening thought! Ms. Kyra Shae McDean was going to be the next Belle in Beauty and the Beast. HOW EXCITING.

Her attention got pulled away from her phone when she heard someone say her name, and she knew exactly whose voice that belonged to way before her green eyes were looking at her. Oh my.... She accidentally dropped her phone into her ice cream mostly out of pure shock when she took in Kyle's appearance. Nothing much changed really since that last time she saw him, but he was as handsome as she remembered him to be.

She needed to remember that they were off again right now and.... well, honestly, it hurt thinking that. She would never admit it out loud, but she felt happier when she was with him. Why did they break up? It seemed life always got in the way with her being in New York and him risking his life everyday at his job.

"Kyle." The only time that name had come out of her mouth was when she was asking Gen about him a few weeks ago. "I didn't think I would run into you here."

. . .

Okay, well he hadn't expected her to actually drop her phone into the fricken' ice-cream. He couldn't help but snort. "I don't think your phone's supposed to be a topping. . . " Kyle said as he smiled down at his ex, which wasn't really a term he preferred using when it came to Kyra. They were just taking a break, well in his eyes at least.

Merlin, he hadn't seen her since their last break up and she looked better than ever, which was hard to believe since she had always been the most beautiful woman in the world to him. "May I sit?" He didn't really wait for an answer, dropping the blood-filled cup onto the table before sliding into the booth opposite of Kyra.

He shot her a small smile, before saying, "Yeah, I had a hectic job this week, and after I got it done they said that I could have today off to go see Gen's show." Hectic was the last word he would have used, but he knew that she thought his job was too dangerous as it was. "I'm assuming that that's why you're here?" Unless the whole New York thing hadn't worked out. . .
Old 06-26-2016, 12:23 AM   #9 (permalink)

DIMC & DMGS
Diricawl

Diagon Alley Employee:
Maia Denton
Daily Prophet Reporter
x5 x2

SPOILER!!: the other Ky!
[QUOTE=Nc.Ap.;11978318]
. . .

Okay, well he hadn't expected her to actually drop her phone into the fricken' ice-cream. He couldn't help but snort. "I don't think your phone's supposed to be a topping. . . " Kyle said as he smiled down at his ex, which wasn't really a term he preferred using when it came to Kyra. They were just taking a break, well in his eyes at least.

Merlin, he hadn't seen her since their last break up and she looked better than ever, which was hard to believe since she had always been the most beautiful woman in the world to him. "May I sit?" He didn't really wait for an answer, dropping the blood-filled cup onto the table before sliding into the booth opposite of Kyra.

He shot her a small smile, before saying, "Yeah, I had a hectic job this week, and after I got it done they said that I could have today off to go see Gen's show." Hectic was the last word he would have used, but he knew that she thought his job was too dangerous as it was. "I'm assuming that that's why you're here?" Unless the whole New York thing hadn't worked out. . .

Kyra's green eyes shot over to her ice cream bowl where her phone was at in. the. bowl. She muttered some words under her breath as she picked it up, stickiness and all, and grabbed herself a napkin. "Oh really?" Cue the sassiness. "I thought it would make a great replace for a cherry." She started cleaning off her phone with the napkin and was really hoping it would still work.

She was still cleaning off her phone when Kyle asked if he could sit, but he did not even wait for an answer before he went and made himself at home in her booth. Her attention went to that red stuff in his bowl he had placed near her, and she casually pushed it closer to him so that she would not have to look at it. "I never understood your obsession with.... blood-tasting stuff." It was gross, but it was something she was always willing to deal with when it came to their relationship.

"Hectic?" Really... "You mean dangerous, don't you? Don't need to sugarcoat it." She was getting frustrated now because her phone was so sticky with all the melted ice cream that had gotten all over it, and it was making her fingers sticky. Giving up for now, she pushed her phone aside and gave Kyle her full, undivided attention. "That's exactly why I am here," she said. "I told Gen I would be here for her, and she's my best friend. I can't let her down."

Which reminded her. She needed to pick up a bouquet of flowers before going to the show tonight.

Old 06-26-2016, 01:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
Alana was going to get her another ice cream cone? That was so nice of her. "With pickles, right?" Gabby didn't ALWAYS eat the ice cream with pickles, but it was a craving and it could be really bad sometimes. Yep, during some of the ice cream runs she had him do during the night there were pickles involved. Her poor husband looked more tired lately but then she got tired too. Things would only get worse after the baby arrived.

She could deal with being tired and so could Archer. "She is! Still moves though not as much as she did before, obviously." Right now she was moving a little. "She's kicking a little as we speak." It was a nice feeling though at first Gabby thought it weird. Now it was reassuring because it let her know that her baby was doing well. Of course the checkups helped with knowing that as well, but still...

Ice cream and pickles? this was one of the odd combinations that Alana was actually familiar with. "Definitely. Do you think Burton babies like ice cream and pickles? I had the exact craving with both my babies.'' Her thoughts drifted fondly to her own children. They were being taking care of by Dima which let her have some free time with Gabby.

Alana took another mouthful of the ice cream then smiled broadly. "Really? She is?" AWW! How cute! "She must want to be a football player,'' the woman teased Gabby. Then she asked the question she was most curious about. "Are you nervous? About giving birth?"

Old 06-26-2016, 07:36 PM   #11 (permalink)

DERP & DMT
Antipodean Opaleye

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Grimm Stark
Transportation

SPOILER!!: Lmao, they only have one letter different

Kyra's green eyes shot over to her ice cream bowl where her phone was at in. the. bowl. She muttered some words under her breath as she picked it up, stickiness and all, and grabbed herself a napkin. "Oh really?" Cue the sassiness. "I thought it would make a great replace for a cherry." She started cleaning off her phone with the napkin and was really hoping it would still work.

She was still cleaning off her phone when Kyle asked if he could sit, but he did not even wait for an answer before he went and made himself at home in her booth. Her attention went to that red stuff in his bowl he had placed near her, and she casually pushed it closer to him so that she would not have to look at it. "I never understood your obsession with.... blood-tasting stuff." It was gross, but it was something she was always willing to deal with when it came to their relationship.

"Hectic?" Really... "You mean dangerous, don't you? Don't need to sugarcoat it." She was getting frustrated now because her phone was so sticky with all the melted ice cream that had gotten all over it, and it was making her fingers sticky. Giving up for now, she pushed her phone aside and gave Kyle her full, undivided attention. "That's exactly why I am here," she said. "I told Gen I would be here for her, and she's my best friend. I can't let her down."

Which reminded her. She needed to pick up a bouquet of flowers before going to the show tonight.

Kyle couldn't help but smile when her fire returned. He'd always loved that when they were together, how didn't get offended by sarcasm and actually answered right back with it. "Here," He said, holding out his hand, "Let me do it." Kyra was going about it the Muggle-way. when there was actually a spell she could have used.

He raised an eyebrows, however, when she pushed his bowl of ice-cream away from her. Ah. Kyra had always thought that his bloody-taste was weird, but she had been tolerant about that (and a lot of other things as well). Kyle picked up the tiny bowl, dipping a plastic-spoon into the sticky red-content. "It's not an obsession. . . I just like the way blood tastes." Hence why people tended to think he was a vampire or something. "Want some?" He asked, offering the now-filled spoon to her, a slight grin playing over his lips.

Dangerous. That's what Kyra had always thought of his job. Sure it wasn't the safest occupation, but Curse Breaking was his passion, just like acting was hers. "Well, I haven't died yet, so it's not that dangerous." Kyle said with a smirk, "Besides, don't falling stage-lights kill like 50 people a year?" He was probably wrong, but he did know of a guy that had been paralyzed in NY like a 100 years ago for that reason. And he didn't really want that happening to Kyra. . .

So she was here for Gen. His smile dropped a little, even if it was as he had thought, there had been a little sliver of hope that maybe Kyra was moving back here. . . "Of course not. She'll be glad to have you here." He said after a while, a smile fixed onto his face. "So, how's New York? Your job?" Your love-life. . .

Not that he cared or anything. . .
Old 06-28-2016, 12:45 AM   #12 (permalink)

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9

Quote:
Ice cream and pickles? this was one of the odd combinations that Alana was actually familiar with. "Definitely. Do you think Burton babies like ice cream and pickles? I had the exact craving with both my babies.'' Her thoughts drifted fondly to her own children. They were being taking care of by Dima which let her have some free time with Gabby.

Alana took another mouthful of the ice cream then smiled broadly. "Really? She is?" AWW! How cute! "She must want to be a football player,'' the woman teased Gabby. Then she asked the question she was most curious about. "Are you nervous? About giving birth?"
Hmmm. That was an interesting question. Gabby pondered it while she rubbed her belly with one hand and dug into her ice cream with the other. She could multi task like a champion but then she did everything flawlessly. "You know they very well might! I get cravings for other things, but mostly this." Not always with pickles but quite often. "Did Dima look at you weirdly at first? Archer did until I told him about the weird cravings." She laughed. Her husband was amazing and she loved him so much.

Nod. "You can feel her if you want." Alana already had at least once and so had Mama Burton but she never minded it. They were family. People she didn't know or like on the other hand... there was no way they were allowed to touch her stomach. "Oh, yes. I think so. She loves when Archer plays with my belly. She knows who her daddy is." Gabby loved it. She loved their little family so much. Was she nervous? Ehhh. "A little. I think I can deal with the pain though." Hard to say for sure since this was her first time. "I want to use potion to at least make things easier."
Old 06-29-2016, 01:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Gabs! <3
Quote:
Hmmm. That was an interesting question. Gabby pondered it while she rubbed her belly with one hand and dug into her ice cream with the other. She could multi task like a champion but then she did everything flawlessly. "You know they very well might! I get cravings for other things, but mostly this." Not always with pickles but quite often. "Did Dima look at you weirdly at first? Archer did until I told him about the weird cravings." She laughed. Her husband was amazing and she loved him so much.

Nod. "You can feel her if you want." Alana already had at least once and so had Mama Burton but she never minded it. They were family. People she didn't know or like on the other hand... there was no way they were allowed to touch her stomach. "Oh, yes. I think so. She loves when Archer plays with my belly. She knows who her daddy is." Gabby loved it. She loved their little family so much. Was she nervous? Ehhh. "A little. I think I can deal with the pain though." Hard to say for sure since this was her first time. "I want to use potion to at least make things easier."

It was quite nice, sitting here in the cold weather and talking all things babies. It was the topic of hers and Gabby's conversations practically every time they met. Alana was never tired of it and it was easy to see Gabby enjoyed talking about babies too. Who could blame her? "Must be a new family tradition started by our kids,'' she mused. "I like that we had that same craving.'' She wasn't sure if anybody else really had them. "Dima sure did. I'm positive at one point he called the cravings 'yucky and strange'. She laughed at the memory. "Poor Archer. Dima should have warned him.''

Had Gabby read her mind? Alana did want to feel the precious new Burton! She leaned over and gently placed a hand on Gabby's bulging tummy. Sure enough she could feel a hearty kick. "Hi there, niece! Not giving mommy a too difficult time, are you?'' She smiled at Gabby and move back to sit. "I bet she does. Archer probably likes talking to her a lot.'' Alana continued having away at her ice cream. "A potion surly would help. You'll get through it. Besides, all the pain is worth having.''

Old 07-06-2016, 01:00 AM   #14 (permalink)

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9

Quote:
It was quite nice, sitting here in the cold weather and talking all things babies. It was the topic of hers and Gabby's conversations practically every time they met. Alana was never tired of it and it was easy to see Gabby enjoyed talking about babies too. Who could blame her? "Must be a new family tradition started by our kids,'' she mused. "I like that we had that same craving.'' She wasn't sure if anybody else really had them. "Dima sure did. I'm positive at one point he called the cravings 'yucky and strange'. She laughed at the memory. "Poor Archer. Dima should have warned him.''

Had Gabby read her mind? Alana did want to feel the precious new Burton! She leaned over and gently placed a hand on Gabby's bulging tummy. Sure enough she could feel a hearty kick. "Hi there, niece! Not giving mommy a too difficult time, are you?'' She smiled at Gabby and move back to sit. "I bet she does. Archer probably likes talking to her a lot.'' Alana continued having away at her ice cream. "A potion surly would help. You'll get through it. Besides, all the pain is worth having.''

New family tradition? Gabby supposed so! "Oh, indeed. And it really IS nice not to be the only one." Not that she really cared of people thought she was weird. Actually she didn't care at all. If anyone commented on it she would gladly shove her ice cream in their face. For the moment, however, she was busy enjoying it. "Yucky and strange sounds about right." At least the husbands knew what was what now so that they could provide the desired food. Would Dima and Alana have any more babies? "Poor Archer didn't really know much of anything at first but I wasn't really informed either." Didn't matter now because they would be total professionals when it came to looking after Valeria and they would have his mother to help them. No way was Stannis going anywhere near the baby. No way. No how.

Sitting back in her seat, she smiled as Alana felt her belly. "Not too much. She isn't as active now that there is less room." Still nice to feel the kicks. Gabby liked them. "Oh, he is ecstatic. He never thought that he would be a father and I never thought that I would be a mother." Well, besides that brief time with the false alarm that she never liked thinking about. That didn't matter now though; they were going to have a baby. "That's the way I see it. Won't get rid of everything but make it more bearable. I can deal with pain but I am nervous." She didn't LIKE being nervous but anyone would be in this situation. Mostly she was nervous about being a mother.
Old 07-06-2016, 02:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
New family tradition? Gabby supposed so! "Oh, indeed. And it really IS nice not to be the only one." Not that she really cared of people thought she was weird. Actually she didn't care at all. If anyone commented on it she would gladly shove her ice cream in their face. For the moment, however, she was busy enjoying it. "Yucky and strange sounds about right." At least the husbands knew what was what now so that they could provide the desired food. Would Dima and Alana have any more babies? "Poor Archer didn't really know much of anything at first but I wasn't really informed either." Didn't matter now because they would be total professionals when it came to looking after Valeria and they would have his mother to help them. No way was Stannis going anywhere near the baby. No way. No how.

Sitting back in her seat, she smiled as Alana felt her belly. "Not too much. She isn't as active now that there is less room." Still nice to feel the kicks. Gabby liked them. "Oh, he is ecstatic. He never thought that he would be a father and I never thought that I would be a mother." Well, besides that brief time with the false alarm that she never liked thinking about. That didn't matter now though; they were going to have a baby. "That's the way I see it. Won't get rid of everything but make it more bearable. I can deal with pain but I am nervous." She didn't LIKE being nervous but anyone would be in this situation. Mostly she was nervous about being a mother.

"Maybe your next child would love pickles and ice cream too,'' Lana said casually, her eyes fixed on Gabby. Had her and Archer planned for more kids in the near future? The distantish future, maybe? Were there going to be more kids? This was such an important question. "I think experience is the best teacher so you having to find out everything by yourself or most of it, isn't so bad.''

Alana chuckled. "That must be a relief to you.'' Baby kicks could be nice to feel though. "It's funny how time changes things, isn't it? You both will love being parents!'' She understood very much how Gabby felt. "You'll be just fine. We'll all be there for you. Especially me.'' She smiled. Alana was rather excited for the new baby Burton to get here and hoped to be among the first to hold her.

Old 07-07-2016, 05:09 AM   #16 (permalink)

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9

Quote:
"Maybe your next child would love pickles and ice cream too,'' Lana said casually, her eyes fixed on Gabby. Had her and Archer planned for more kids in the near future? The distantish future, maybe? Were there going to be more kids? This was such an important question. "I think experience is the best teacher so you having to find out everything by yourself or most of it, isn't so bad.''

Alana chuckled. "That must be a relief to you.'' Baby kicks could be nice to feel though. "It's funny how time changes things, isn't it? You both will love being parents!'' She understood very much how Gabby felt. "You'll be just fine. We'll all be there for you. Especially me.'' She smiled. Alana was rather excited for the new baby Burton to get here and hoped to be among the first to hold her.
Their next child?

Gabby honestly hadn't given that matter much thought. Of course she wanted more children with Archer in the future but it wasn't something that they had really discussed; one baby at a time and they had their focus on Valeria at the moment - as they should. "I would love to have more children at some point. I know Archer would too." He loved children and he would make a wonderful daddy. That much was obvious to everyone. Alana knew it because she saw the way that he was with her children. "That's true. Well, I think that we are going to do an amazing job even if we are new to it. Have you and Dima thought of having another baby?" Baby fever was contagious.

"Oh yeah. Though I do like it." Gabby laughed along with her sister-in-law before eating some more of her ice cream. It wasn't going to last much longer and then she would need another one. "It really is! I know that I am the only person that Archer has been serious with." He had told her all about his flings and she had told him all about hers. "We love it already!" They were beyond ecstatic for Valeria to arrive even if they were also very nervous. "I am so glad to have people like you." Everyone had been so welcoming and that was nice because family was important and she had wanted so badly to get along with Archer's. Now they were her family as well.
Old 07-08-2016, 03:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
Their next child?

Gabby honestly hadn't given that matter much thought. Of course she wanted more children with Archer in the future but it wasn't something that they had really discussed; one baby at a time and they had their focus on Valeria at the moment - as they should. "I would love to have more children at some point. I know Archer would too." He loved children and he would make a wonderful daddy. That much was obvious to everyone. Alana knew it because she saw the way that he was with her children. "That's true. Well, I think that we are going to do an amazing job even if we are new to it. Have you and Dima thought of having another baby?" Baby fever was contagious.

"Oh yeah. Though I do like it." Gabby laughed along with her sister-in-law before eating some more of her ice cream. It wasn't going to last much longer and then she would need another one. "It really is! I know that I am the only person that Archer has been serious with." He had told her all about his flings and she had told him all about hers. "We love it already!" They were beyond ecstatic for Valeria to arrive even if they were also very nervous. "I am so glad to have people like you." Everyone had been so welcoming and that was nice because family was important and she had wanted so badly to get along with Archer's. Now they were her family as well.

Alana suspected that Gabby and Archer would want more kids eventually. "I'd say go for it. Yours and mine would love playing together, I bet.'' What fun that would be to have Burton kids playing and having fun. What a pretty picture! "You always have me and Lisabel to help you though. Feel free to bother me with as much questions as you want, Gabby. About another baby, Dima and I haven't talked about another one as yet. I'd love to have another but right now, it's your moment to grab all the attention with your little one.''

Alana was impressed. "I like that you both were honest with each other.'' Honesty and trust were key in a relationship. Those traits made it stronger. "Wait until you have to get up all hours of the night when she starts crying,'' Lana teased. "You'll see how much you like it then.'' She then smiled. "We're all glad to be there for you, Gabby.''

Old 07-10-2016, 04:55 AM   #18 (permalink)

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9

Quote:
Alana suspected that Gabby and Archer would want more kids eventually. "I'd say go for it. Yours and mine would love playing together, I bet.'' What fun that would be to have Burton kids playing and having fun. What a pretty picture! "You always have me and Lisabel to help you though. Feel free to bother me with as much questions as you want, Gabby. About another baby, Dima and I haven't talked about another one as yet. I'd love to have another but right now, it's your moment to grab all the attention with your little one.''

Alana was impressed. "I like that you both were honest with each other.'' Honesty and trust were key in a relationship. Those traits made it stronger. "Wait until you have to get up all hours of the night when she starts crying,'' Lana teased. "You'll see how much you like it then.'' She then smiled. "We're all glad to be there for you, Gabby.''
Well, the thought of play-dates with Alana was nice and Gabby knew that they would happen regardless of if there were more children or not. "That would be great. Maybe in a few years. Me and Archer can talk about it then." Seemed like the best idea for Gabby though of course she knew that things didn't always go according to plan. Whatever ended up happening she loved her family so much. "I know and I really appreciate it. We will definitely come by with Valeria quite a bit." Everyone should see their baby because she would be the cutest child in the world. "Well, it would be nice if you had another one." Usually Gabby didn't like children but when it came to her and Alana it was different.

Well, of course they were honest with each other. That was part of why their relationship was so successful. "I told him that I had been married when we met and he took that a lot better than I thought he would." Gabby had been worried that he might leave her but nope... he still loved her. "Oh, well it will be okay since there is Aoife to help me and Archer." They would deal with everything. Stannis wasn't going anywhere near the baby, however. "I hardly ever get nervous but I am about this. I appreciate that." Really, she did.
Old 07-13-2016, 01:45 AM   #19 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
Well, the thought of play-dates with Alana was nice and Gabby knew that they would happen regardless of if there were more children or not. "That would be great. Maybe in a few years. Me and Archer can talk about it then." Seemed like the best idea for Gabby though of course she knew that things didn't always go according to plan. Whatever ended up happening she loved her family so much. "I know and I really appreciate it. We will definitely come by with Valeria quite a bit." Everyone should see their baby because she would be the cutest child in the world. "Well, it would be nice if you had another one." Usually Gabby didn't like children but when it came to her and Alana it was different.

Well, of course they were honest with each other. That was part of why their relationship was so successful. "I told him that I had been married when we met and he took that a lot better than I thought he would." Gabby had been worried that he might leave her but nope... he still loved her. "Oh, well it will be okay since there is Aoife to help me and Archer." They would deal with everything. Stannis wasn't going anywhere near the baby, however. "I hardly ever get nervous but I am about this. I appreciate that." Really, she did.

Alana nodded excitedly. For some reason, babies always excited her. Yes, she was still rather excited about Gabby's. "Yes, it'll definitely happen,'' she agreed and polished off her ice cream. "That would be great. You keep me company and I keep yours though I'll miss it when you have to go back to work.'' She vaguely wondered how long it was that Gabby was to be on maternity leave. "I'll surely have a chat with Dima about that.'' Alana giggled

"It's because he loves you,''
she explained wisely. "And vice versa. Neither of you cared about the others past which I think is very sweet.'' Aoife! "Yes, he'll be more than a great helpt to you. But don't worry. We're all there for you. You'll forget about that pain the minute you see her.'' It was true.

Last edited by FearlessLeader19; 07-13-2016 at 01:57 AM.
Old 07-17-2016, 06:08 PM   #20 (permalink)

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9

Quote:
Alana nodded excitedly. For some reason, babies always excited her. Yes, she was still rather excited about Gabby's. "Yes, it'll definitely happen,'' she agreed and polished off her ice cream. "That would be great. You keep me company and I keep yours though I'll miss it when you have to go back to work.'' She vaguely wondered how long it was that Gabby was to be on maternity leave. "I'll surely have a chat with Dima about that.'' Alana giggled

"It's because he loves you,''
she explained wisely. "And vice versa. Neither of you cared about the others past which I think is very sweet.'' Aoife! "Yes, he'll be more than a great helpt to you. But don't worry. We're all there for you. You'll forget about that pain the minute you see her.'' It was true.
Future play-dates were were being planned already and Gabby had no problems with it. Her husband wouldn't either, obviously. Alana was family and he had obviously known her for longer. She was happy at the thought of this happening. "If you asked me five years ago if I would ever have a kid I would have called you insane." Beyond that little false alarm the thought had never occurred to her until it had actually happened. "Oh, for sure. I'll miss you too but I'll be off until Valeria is a month old and of course you can come by the tent whenever." Even if it was before they came home since Aoife and Rory would be around.

"Yes, he does. I know I am lucky to have him." The most lucky woman in the world. Gabby couldn't put into words how much she loved him. "I didn't think it would but part of me was still scared that he would leave. But I did tell him a little past two months in." It had been hard working up to it but that was only because he meant so much to her. "Aoife is amazing. She's practically Archer's mother and will be Valeria's grandma." As Rory would be her grandpa obviously. Even if they didn't share blood they were still family. "That is very true. I am so glad that I won't be doing this alone." Well, besides Archer. Of course he would be there since this was his baby.
Old 07-23-2016, 01:42 AM   #21 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
Future play-dates were were being planned already and Gabby had no problems with it. Her husband wouldn't either, obviously. Alana was family and he had obviously known her for longer. She was happy at the thought of this happening. "If you asked me five years ago if I would ever have a kid I would have called you insane." Beyond that little false alarm the thought had never occurred to her until it had actually happened. "Oh, for sure. I'll miss you too but I'll be off until Valeria is a month old and of course you can come by the tent whenever." Even if it was before they came home since Aoife and Rory would be around.

"Yes, he does. I know I am lucky to have him." The most lucky woman in the world. Gabby couldn't put into words how much she loved him. "I didn't think it would but part of me was still scared that he would leave. But I did tell him a little past two months in." It had been hard working up to it but that was only because he meant so much to her. "Aoife is amazing. She's practically Archer's mother and will be Valeria's grandma." As Rory would be her grandpa obviously. Even if they didn't share blood they were still family. "That is very true. I am so glad that I won't be doing this alone." Well, besides Archer. Of course he would be there since this was his baby.

Gabby's remark said Alana into peels of soft laughter. "Really? I bet you're surprised at the way life turned out.'' It just went to show that one should expect the unexpected. "I'll be glad to come around whenever I can. I plan to spoil your baby with lots of toys.'' Lana had already bought a few, in fact. She was just waiting on the right moments to present them.

Lana smiled. "Just keep being honest like that and you two won't have to worry about anything.'' She honestly did love that about Gabby's and Archer's relationship. "Valeria will be so loved, Gabby. She has a big family who cares for her.'' And she hadn't even been born as yet. "We're here for you.'' Se loved Gabby. It was amazing how close they had become over a short period of time.

"Are you ready to go? I think it's getting a little chillier.''

Old 07-25-2016, 02:46 AM   #22 (permalink)

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9

Quote:
Gabby's remark said Alana into peels of soft laughter. "Really? I bet you're surprised at the way life turned out.'' It just went to show that one should expect the unexpected. "I'll be glad to come around whenever I can. I plan to spoil your baby with lots of toys.'' Lana had already bought a few, in fact. She was just waiting on the right moments to present them.

Lana smiled. "Just keep being honest like that and you two won't have to worry about anything.'' She honestly did love that about Gabby's and Archer's relationship. "Valeria will be so loved, Gabby. She has a big family who cares for her.'' And she hadn't even been born as yet. "We're here for you.'' Se loved Gabby. It was amazing how close they had become over a short period of time.

"Are you ready to go? I think it's getting a little chillier.''
Of course Alana laughed at her comment; Gabby hadn't really expected otherwise. It WAS true though. She hadn't expected any of those things. "I really am. Everything happened so fast but then I am not complaining because I am insanely happy." She wouldn't change her life for anything and she knew that Archer wouldn't either. Lynley thought that they were moving way too fast and while she was only trying to be a good friend, she just didn't understand. "Spoil her as much as you want to because I assure you we'll all be doing that." Gabby laughed but it was true. Valeria was so loved already and she hadn't been born yet. She was going to be spoiled for sure.

Nod. "I don't think we will ever stop being honest with each other." They loved each other so much. They were the loves of each others lives and they both knew it. "Everyone is going to love our baby," she said matter of factly. It was impossible not to love Valeria. "You are all so amazing," she said appreciatively. "I think so though I still want my other ice cream."

With some difficulty because of her big belly, Gabby got up from her seat.
Old 07-27-2016, 02:04 AM   #23 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
Of course Alana laughed at her comment; Gabby hadn't really expected otherwise. It WAS true though. She hadn't expected any of those things. "I really am. Everything happened so fast but then I am not complaining because I am insanely happy." She wouldn't change her life for anything and she knew that Archer wouldn't either. Lynley thought that they were moving way too fast and while she was only trying to be a good friend, she just didn't understand. "Spoil her as much as you want to because I assure you we'll all be doing that." Gabby laughed but it was true. Valeria was so loved already and she hadn't been born yet. She was going to be spoiled for sure.

Nod. "I don't think we will ever stop being honest with each other." They loved each other so much. They were the loves of each others lives and they both knew it. "Everyone is going to love our baby," she said matter of factly. It was impossible not to love Valeria. "You are all so amazing," she said appreciatively. "I think so though I still want my other ice cream."

With some difficulty because of her big belly, Gabby got up from her seat.

"You deserve to be happy and from what I can see, you've made Archer happier.''
It worked both ways for the two of them and Alana was happy for them. "She'll be such a spoilt girl.'' She laughed. Alana had every intention of being there for her baby niece. For Gabby too.

From the sounds of it, Gabby and Archer would be having a long lasting relationship. She told Gabby this. "I'll love Valeria the most after her mommy and daddy.'' She smiled as she climbed to her feet. "You're amazing yourself.'' The other ice cream! ''I'll get it to go.''

After getting a large tub of ice cream each for herself and Gabby, Alana led the way out and keeping an eye out for her sister in law and the unborn child just in case she decided to go into labour at that moment.

Old 08-13-2016, 12:30 PM   #24 (permalink)
Chizpurfle

x9
Default For mah Erin!
Stuck inside with Sirius | *Splish-Splash* | bamBAM | ☁ Spooktacular ☁

Florean's - quite possibly Spike's favourite place in the whole of Diagon Alley. Closely followed by Sugarplum's, of course. It'd been far too long since he'd last visited, and he breathed in the sweet scent of ice cream on the air. The moment was short lived though, as the kids skipped past him excitedly towards the counter. He gave his wife a look, before winking and hurrying after them both.

"Hang on, who said you could get ice cream before Daddy?" he asked with a grin, scooping up Dom, the younger of the two, and resting him on his hip so that he could see the options.

"I did," replied Sephi, looking up at her dad with a grin before pressing her face back against the freezer to see what options were available. "What's that pretty pink one? And that lellow one? And can I have lots sprinkles?"
Old 08-13-2016, 06:04 PM   #25 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Murtlap

Henry grabbed a table in the back, and waited for his dad to pay and then join him. His dad something to tell him. Henry hoped he could make a friend who he could introduce to Eden, so she wouldn't be alone at school. She was probably still at Ollivander's at this point with their mom. They were getting wands so they could open a family vault. His dad, Dickson, had told him they closed their vault before he and Eden had even been born becuause his dad was a squib. He wondered after all this weird behavior. "Am I a squib too?" He accidentally said this part out loud and his dad looked at him across the room with a disappointed look on his face. Apparently no talk necessary. He just wondered why his parents were trying to keep this from him. Oh, right. Eden and I are going in different directions. She goes to Hogwarts, I go to public school. Henry couldn't think. He hoped that he got brain freeze from the ice cream. "UGH".