sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1120 users online including...
LindaBlulp , Evaxzf , Shawnxfb , FlixexNit

5 members
1115 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Regina Hawthorne's Reign > Term 47: September - December 2017

Term 47: September - December 2017 Term Forty-Seven: Drama on the Rise (Sept 2093 - June 2094)

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 08-06-2016, 01:34 AM

Default Madame Puddifoot's Tea Shop

Madame Puddifoot's is laid out in a typical English tea room fashion. Lace doilies cover each table on top of the flower patterned table cloths. In the middle of each is a contained candle, ready to be lit for those on a romantic retreat. The windows are half covered by fancy net curtains, leaving just enough room at the top to see over and down Hogsmeade's High Street. Little flower and heart covered cushions are on each seat awaiting your arrival.

The shopkeeper, a descendant of the original owner, keeps the shop this way because she has to. She has no desire to look upon all the fancy decorations herself, which is why you'll most likely find her in the back room. She'll come and serve you when you ring the bell on the counter, but make sure you know what you want to order as she doesn't have all day. Keep your snogging to a minimum unless you want to be kicked out.

Text Cut: Menu & Prices
The Menu

Welsh cakes - 2 knuts per cake
Rock cakes - 3 knuts per cake
Victoria sponge - 1 sickle for a slice
Cream Teas (scones plus clotted cream, jam & pot of tea) - 2 Galleons
Custard Slices - 3 knuts per slice
Chelsea Bun - 1 sickle per cake
Carrot Cake - 4 knuts per slice
Toasted Teacakes - 4 knuts per cake
Crumpets - 2 knuts per crumpet
Fruit Cake - 2 knuts per slice
Cheesecake - 3 knuts per slice
Scotch Pancakes - 1 sickle per pancake
Coffee (Black or white – cream or milk) - 2 sickles per mug
Pure orange/apple/pineapple juice/pumpkin juice - 3 knuts
Water/Milk - 2 knuts per glass
Apple pie/crumble ( with ice-cream cream or custard) - 4 sickles
Rhubarb pie/crumble (with ice-cream cream or custard) - 3 sickles
Bananas/peaches & custard - 3 sickles
Fruit Salad - 2 sickles
Croissants - 1 sickle each
Cheese & crackers - 1 sickle & 2 knuts
Banana split - 1 Galleon & 2 sickles
Ice-cream sundaes - 1 Galleon & 3 sickles
Spotted dik (with ice-cream, cream or custard) - 4 sickles
Sticky Toffee pudding (with ice-cream cream or custard) - 4 sickles
Custard tart - 3 knuts per slice
Rice pudding - 2 sickles per bowl
Marmalade/Marmite/Jam - 1 knut
Bread & Butter Pudding - 4 sickles per bowl
Sausage Roll - 3 sickles & 1 knut
Bacon Buttie (sandwhich) - 4 sickles & 2 knuts
Cornish Pastie - 4 sickles
Pork pies/vegetable pies/steak & kidney pie - 2 sickles
Cheese on toast/norm toast/beans on toast - 3 knuts per slice
Old 11-16-2017, 12:52 PM   #26 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default Who gives who Character's Hell, Kath?
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Sachiko was still SCREECHING and become more and more shrill with each breath. HER PERFECT MAKE UP HAD BEEN RUINED! HOW WAS SHE SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT TODAY SHE NEEDED TO USE HER WATERPROOF MASCARA AND FOUNDATION?!

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.

Index fingers under her eyes, the Slytherin batted her lashes against them in ATTEMPT to keep SOME of the black from coming off under her eyes and making her look like she had HIDEOUS bags under them. Which really only infuriated her MORE because then she could SEE some of her false lashes coming off on her skin. UGH. She should have just gone the magical enhancement way instead of experimenting with these muggle objects.

Stopping her foot (feet really...and it was more like an agitated dance than a single stomp), Sachiko spun around looking for the stupid troll who had done this to her. Only she couldn't SEE him so maybe he wasn't as DUMB as she thought and had gotten a clue and LEFT. Kicking some of the remains of the chair out of the way - because whatever - she stormed her way back to the table she had wanted and pulled a chair from another over to sit in.

UGH.

Now she needed to try and fix this MESS before her date showed up.
..."...It's not real, it's not here, it's not real, it's not here, it's not real, it's not here." curled up in a fetal position beneath a Table in Madam Puddifoot's behind some legs, Simon continued to mutter these words to himself. Rocking back and forth until he felt like the danger had passed. He hugged his wand tight against his chest, as soon as the Girl's screaming had passed and the stomping as well the young Badger opened his eyes and caught sight of her through the legs of the people he was hiding with.

She had taken his spot.

No doubt she had it was her intention all along. Though she looked furious.
He wondered why she was so angry. He had never thought he'd hear someone through a tantrum like they were being attacked like she had.

He attempted to scurry out from under the Table going the opposite way he came but stopped and patted his side. Where was his Man-purse?!
Darting his eyes back to the table he was expelled from he saw it. The Bully had thumped a new chair in place of the broken one, which was still leaning forward with it's missing leg not far from her.

Anyways. Where the new chair was placed. the Shoulder-strap of his purse was caught surrounding one it's legs.

Too terrified to go anywhere near her, Simon did what only he could do. He pointed his wand toward his bag, and under his breathe he cast "Accio Purse". It tugged against the leg of the chair. "Accio Purse" he muttered again. It Tugged on the chair once more and may have even scooted the chair she was sitting on just a bit. Come on...come on. A little louder this time "Accio Purse!" Finally the Purse broke free of the chair she was sitting on. Pulling the chair forward and tipping it slightly from the force of his bag breaking free of it's chair-leggy prison.
Old 11-16-2017, 04:12 PM   #27 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Just minutes before she was supposed to be there, Cami entered the shop. There wasn't very many people inside just yet making it easy to spot Laurel sitting alone at one of the tables closest to the windows. Opening the buttons on her coat and removing her hat from her head, the brunette women made her way over towards her friends. "It's not to cold of a day today," she said by way of greeting as she slid herself onto the seat across from the other women. "There hasn't been any issues with the students so far, has there?" There hadn't been any problems when she was walking around but one could never be to sure anymore when it came to teenagers.
Maybe the note on Cami's plate had been a bit teenage to leave, but Laurel had thought it easiest since they sat on opposite sides of the staff dais. Perusing the menu Laurel still kept an eye on the few students currently in the tea shop. A sweeping glance made a genuine and warm smile appear on her face at the sight of Camilla entering the shop.

When Camilla came over to where Laurel was sitting she nodded "I agree. I think the winter chill has finally left this part of Scotland." And she was very pleased about that. It would mean that her tower would be less cold and windy. As Camilla slipped down onto the seat opposite Laurel shook her head "No, no student issues so far, but it's still early in the day. I reminded the snakes to behave." If they didn't they'd have a displeased head of house to deal with.

"How are you feeling after you got a strange howler message just like I did?" Laurel wondered.
Old 11-18-2017, 06:37 AM   #28 (permalink)
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default For Whit/Rosalyn (and we see you, other people!)
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Gaston had been looking forward to Hogsmeade weekend for days. Some quiet time with his wife was just what he needed to de-stress from all the recent chaos. Between the dorms being ransacked, the art room trashed, and the rehearsal in the Room of Requirement (which, in his humble opinion, was a disaster long before the curses happened), he'd barely slept in weeks!

He entered Puddifoot's looking tired, but not exactly sad. He saw Laurel and Cami as he passed and nodded to them in greeting. He took a seat at a vacant table in the back, and his bright blue eyes darted toward the door when - GOOD GODRIC GRYFFINDOR! WHAT was going on over there?

Chair levitating, screams, and... Simon Rockefeller cowering under one of the tables? Gaston blinked dumbly, trying to make sense of the scene. His overprotective dad professor instinct went into overdrive, but before he could rush to Simon's side and comfort him, he reminded himself what happened the last time he tried to comfort a student who hadn't asked for it. It was taking every bit of restraint he had not to get involved, but he had no desire to have another student lash out at him. If the boy wanted help, he could come to him.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...

Last edited by MadMadamMalfoy; 11-19-2017 at 05:30 AM. Reason: fixing coding error I just noticed
Old 11-19-2017, 04:29 AM   #29 (permalink)

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default We see you, Laurel and Cami. Also the fighting students. ^_^
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

O____O

What in Merlin's...

Rosalyn was stunned and confused as she entered Puddifoot's to be greeted by chaos that included one of their students cowering under a chair. Did the boy need help? Or would he be able to handle things on his own? Surely he knew that there were a number of professors around and she herself would keep an eye out in case things escalated. Where was the shopkeeper?

Those thoughts in her head, she caught sight of Gaston and made her way over to him, waving to Cami and Laurel in the process. Really she would have loved to join them, but they might find the entire thing weird and slightly awkward. So as it was she sent them both smiles before taking her seat. "It's so nice to be here again. Even though the atmosphere is a little bit too cutsy for my tastes, I've been wanting some tea from here for days and I just can't decide what dessert I want. Anyway, it's better than that awful pub that's all dusty and smelly." The food had been better than she expected, but still rather gross. She grinned at her husband, happy to see him again even though she saw him often. Really she saw all of her colleagues a lot.
Old 11-20-2017, 01:44 AM   #30 (permalink)
Hogsmeade Shopkeeper
Bundimun

Default Simon and Sachiko

What in Merlin’s left sock was going on here? She left the room for one minute to fetch some tea and she came back to mayhem! The woman’s eyes went wide as she shook her head.

Oh no no noooo, not in her cafe!

Sapphira set down her full tray of goodies that customers were waiting for and marched over to the screeching girl and the boy cowering under the table who was trying to get a purse? She put her hands on her hips and eyed them both sternly.

“Out, now.” She pointed to the door and looked at the girl. “I don’t appreciate you coming in and disturbing my customers. So you,” she took her other hand off her hip and pointed under the table, “And you, both leave my establishment. Now.” This was her place of business and she wasn’t going to let two people ruin the experience she had going here. She was busy and she had customers waiting for their food.

She stood her ground and kept her gaze on them. Waiting for them to get up and gracefully leave.
Old 11-20-2017, 10:45 AM   #31 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default *exit, stage left*
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

UGH. What was that first year babbling about NOW? HONESTLY. Sachiko was tempted to send a Silencing Charm at him because UGH SO ANNOYING when all of a sudden HER chair was moving. Cue some more unfortunate screeching because HONESTLY.

HAD HER HEAD OF HOUSE NOT SEEN WHAT THIS STUPID FIRST YEAR WAS DOING TO HER?!

Well...apparently NOT since the woman was saying that there were no student issue so HMPH. Basic Banshee. Ugh.

Sachiko was JUST about to demand the woman see the ISSUE right here with this stupid Hufflepuff doing whatever he was doing, when some woman appeared and was telling them to get out? Um...hag says WHAT exactly?

"Disturbing WHO," the sixth year sassed back, glaring up from her seat. Because NO ONE ELSE BUT HER SEEMED TO BE UPSET ABOUT ANYTHING BUT SHE WAS THE ONE WITH A GLASSES WEARING NUISANCE! UGH.

But then a sly little smirk crept across her face as that very same NUISANCE was being told to leave to. Well HA! He didn't get to have her seat after all so she was going to declare this a victory. HA!

Batting her eyelashes and smiling oooooooooooh soooooo sweetly at her Charms and History of Magic professors who were gaping at the scene clearing on another gag worthy date of theirs. Honestly. No wonder they were just gaping and whatever. Love made people stupid. And she even emphasized her thoughts with an elegant hair flip.

"Maybe the Transfiguration professor can turn you into a tray, because you just got served," she snarled, glaring at the Hufflepuff kid and examining her nails - because she had totally WON here. Then he could actually be USEFUL instead of a NUISANCE.

AND she was leaving. Yes. Whatever.

Flipping her hair again, Sachiko hiked up her skirt and strut out of the place because WHATEVER. She would just go track Torrance down and do this some other way.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
Old 11-20-2017, 01:21 PM   #32 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default Gone
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Simon was too scared to move. Still even after retrieving his Purse from under the leg of the chair. In all that Chaos it had seemed the Charms Professor had come in. They're eyes met. Why wasn't he doing anything!?
He was hoping for some kind of Help. He stayed hidden as best he could clutching his purse to his chest. Bespectacled Eyes darting around the room hoping, begging for a chance to escape.
Terrified and with no Help coming, Simon scampered quickly out from under the Table just as the door opened once more and the History of Magic Professor came in. He wasn't going to look for any of their help anymore. Clearly they didn't want to despite all that happened.
He tripped over nothing as the Mean Bully Slytherin Girl with Dumb Blonde Hair threatened him once more with being turned into a Tray. He heard her for sure as it was her he tripped over. Yeah she was Nothing to him. Especially after how she treated him.
No need to feel kicked out of his most favorite tea shop with the best smells in all of Hogsmeade. As the Shop Keep had begun yelling at the two of them Simon knew he was unwanted. Maybe some fresh April Air would help calm him down outside.
Simon felt like such a Loser. The Rock...HA! He wasn't tough at all
Old 11-22-2017, 02:17 PM   #33 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Sorry for the long wait!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Maybe the note on Cami's plate had been a bit teenage to leave, but Laurel had thought it easiest since they sat on opposite sides of the staff dais. Perusing the menu Laurel still kept an eye on the few students currently in the tea shop. A sweeping glance made a genuine and warm smile appear on her face at the sight of Camilla entering the shop.

When Camilla came over to where Laurel was sitting she nodded "I agree. I think the winter chill has finally left this part of Scotland." And she was very pleased about that. It would mean that her tower would be less cold and windy. As Camilla slipped down onto the seat opposite Laurel shook her head "No, no student issues so far, but it's still early in the day. I reminded the snakes to behave." If they didn't they'd have a displeased head of house to deal with.

"How are you feeling after you got a strange howler message just like I did?" Laurel wondered.
She smiled. "As much as I enjoy the colder weather I do like the spring time." The leaves growing on the trees, the gentle breezes, flowers and the return of a lot of creatures. It was a wonderful season as were all the others each for their own reasons. "This is true. It's still early yet." Perhaps she had spoken much to soon and jinxed them both with mentions of misbehaving students.

Camilla could hear the raised voices which very quickly escalated into a serious situation. There was shouts and a floating chair with... was that a student still in that seat?! Hot liquid flying through the air and now a child underneath a table. Dear Merlin! Having just opened her mouth to reply to Laurel her thoughts were instantly gone and directed on the two students. Before she could rise to her feet and act on the situation the shop owner came out and told them both to leave. She looked to Laurel in confusion. "Do you know what any of that was about? Should we go catch up with them and see?" She hoped the problem didn't continue and the students weren't going to be fighting outside.

Now that things were much quieter she did notice both Rose and Gaston to which she gave them each a soft smile. They were both welcome to join Laurel and herself should they like.

You are Bread!