sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1175 users online including...
Anthonydyday , Svetligg , Stevendalo

5 members
1170 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Charles Hollingberry Era > 2098 Quidditch World Cup

2098 Quidditch World Cup Held from June - August, the pinnacle of the wizarding world’s most popular sport is underway! Legends will be born and hearts will be broken, but will it be England or India that claims the Cup?!

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 02-27-2019, 01:57 PM

Default Meet & Greet Tent

{Meet & Greet Tent}

Have you ever wondered what kind of toilet paper the famous Pete Snow buys? Or how the Indian Seeker gets her hair to look SO shiny?

Gather round and ask all your questions here!

Just don't take too long, of course, other people are waiting in line behind you, equally eager to meet (and greet) this year's Quidditch World Cup finalists! There are no visible security measures outside this tent; however, should you happen to take a closer look around, you might notice a handful of Sneakoscopes, set up to alert to anyone who wishes any of the players (or coaches) harm. So you may present your favorite players with tokens of your appreciation, as long as they come from a place of love and affection. If you haven't already booked your Meet & Greet, you can still do so at the entrance of the tent.

Now, ask your questions, share your artistic skills, and most of all, have fun!

Text Cut: The English Team

Coach: Filip Reid

Seeker: Nyx Higgs
Keeper: Pete Snow
Chaser: Lamberto Urupi
Chaser: Leontius McKay
Chaser: Renee Golzio
Beater: Cynthia Logan (Captain)
Beater: Pavel Torben

Text Cut: The Indian Team

Coach: Anuja Chaudhary

Seeker: Meera Jain
Keeper: Priya Malviya
Chaser: Arjun Nagarkar
Chaser: Aparna Singh
Chaser: Raju Misra (Captain)
Beater: Mayur Anand
Beater: Nila Deep

OOC: Do NOT play for any of the players unless you have been asked to; we have people RPing the English and India teams.
Old 04-16-2019, 10:34 PM   #26 (permalink)
England National Team Player
Dugbog

This was, honestly, the LAST place on Earth that Nyx wanted to be. The fact that she even had fans to interact with in the first place was still a foreign concept to her. She supposed she owed it to them to give them a chance to come up to her and...do what? Talk to her? Take pictures with her?

She just didn't understand. She never had, even when she was a young teen watching Professional Quidditch herself.

So, basically, she felt obligated to here. For her fans. Also, they told her she had to. As part of her contract.

The tent was already quite crowded as she walked in, which was good for her. It meant she could slide towards the back of the room relatively unnoticed and hopefully get this over with quickly. She nodded at each of her teammates in greeting as she passed, but kept to herself. She took a spot near the back, at her assigned station.

Had anyone actually booked time with her? There were far more...chatty players they could see instead!
Old 04-17-2019, 01:46 PM   #27 (permalink)

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
If you asked Panda, the best quidditch player in the whole wide world was her big brother Casey Roberto Snider. However, even the almost-thirteen year old was able to admit that the talent of a whole team had to meld to make a victory - even [b]Casey[/c] couldn’t carry his whole team to victory if they didn’t work together.

AND they were all within touching distance. Eyes wide, Panda all but dragged Casey further into the tent so that they could queue up to talk to everyone. She’d already got her copy of the programme for the match so that she could ask them ALL to sign their own pages.

Standing on her tippy-toes, she tried to look past the boy in front of her that was much taller than she was. “Oh Gosh! Look! Case, there’s Renee Golzio! And oh! Meera Jain! Oh and and that’s Raju Misra!” She didn’t point, because that was rude but she couldn’t help staring at these AMAZING Quidditch Players.

She hoped they knew how good her brother was though - next time they were up against America, she was BEATING they’d be playing him.

Captain Casey Snider. Falmoth Falcons Keeper and Captain. Cap'n Case, as the new kids on the team said.

It had a nice ring to it.

But today was not at all about himself, even if the news was pretty recent, and even if this day was all about Quidditch. It was all about other people's Quidditch. And Panda. Focus, Case, it's all about Panda, whom he followed closely through the festivities. It would not do to lose the young teenager among the crowds. Just the fact that she was a teenager was mind blowing. And unacceptable.

But all thoughts of that were gone as he spotted bitter rivals. Bitter rivals. The Tutshill Torandoes keeper, for one. Pete Snow. And, nicely spotted by Panda, that was indeed Renee Golzio. Casey Snider did not have a crush on her because Casey Snider was almost twenty five years old, and twenty five year olds knew better. Renee Golzio, Cannons chaser, was just.. real pretty. Objectively speaking.

And the Indian players too of course, were all immensely talented. He couldn't immediately see the Indian keeper, but figured she'd show soon. "You do know that I will humiliate all these people next season," Casey joked with his sister, talking about the English team. ... The fact that there was no Falcons representation in their national team just proved his point that all his former teammates had been absolutely useless.

"See Nyx Higgs over there? Holyhead harpies seeker. I'll take you to a League game when she's not playing against us... phenomenal seeker."

_____________I could still change the end
Daemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 03:28 AM   #28 (permalink)
Dugbog

SPOILER!!: Aparna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aparna Singh View Post
Was Aparna excited? Of course! She loved meeting the fans, especially the ones who had their eyes on Quidditch careers of their own. Though, the excitement didn’t show on the outside, what with the laid-back, easy-to-approach smile she was sporting. ”Hey guys!” she greeted her teammates cheerfully. And a respectful yet warm ”Hello, Coach Chaudhary,” to their coach too. Who seemed to have her own fan there? That was adorable. And well deserved.

Oh, the English team was here too. She sent a friendly wave their direction, in the spirit of good sportsmanship. You know, instead of creepily watching them and all that.

Now, who wanted to meet her?!

Renee waved back to Aparna with a smile. She was grateful that although they were rival teams, they could still respect each other. The Indian team was talented, she knew that. In fact, she appreciated playing against a team that was good, that really made things challenging for her. Made her test her skills. And who knew, maybe when it was over, they could trade some tips. Think of it as professional development...

SPOILER!!: Beau/Galilea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
After ditching every member of his large extended family, Beau had made a break for the meet and greet tent. He wanted to know everything. He wanted to shake hands with the great players of their country. He wanted to get words of wisdom from great keepers, from great chasers.. Beau needed to know what he needed to do to go pro. To play in the next world cup. To be HERE one day soon. As one of them.

But he was an excitable teenager and he announced his presence by JUMPING up and down in the queue. "ME NEXT ME NEXT ME NEXXXXXXXXXT. C'MOnNNnnnn. HURRY UP. I gotta MEET 'EM. IT'S MY TURRRRRRRRRRRRN." Why couldn't Mum have married one of these guys? MATE. His Stepdad coulda been a famous player.

MATE. Mum missed a trick.

- - -

THE FIRST on her autograph tour. It was silly for a woman of her age to be this nervous and this excited to meet a quidditch player. They were just like everyone else, right? They were just people and her nerves were ridiculous. She bet, that as kids, they had frequented the store that she now owned. She bet they had the same struggles as she had on the daily. What to have for breakfast, when to wash their hair, whether family events were fancy or casual.

Galilea.. she really was overthinking this.

With her autograph book open to the first page, she stepped towards Lamberto and smiled. "For my son, Fitz, please. You're.. his favourite." Let it be known that this was the only autograph she was getting for her son also. She had her own autographs to be getting and Fitz could come here with his Dad anyway.

There she was... Renee Golzio... Galilea didn't want to say she had a favourite player, but she was right here. The woman who had it all. The looks, the talent... Oh, Lea was jealous as much as she was full of admiration. "Miss Golzio!" Oh, she couldn't possibly call her Renee. They weren't acquainted and she was from a different world. A completely different world.

"It's been a pleasure to see you play this competition. You make effortless look....like hard work. No-- wait-- hard work look effortless. I.. Excuse me, I can't quite manage to say what I'm thinking. Could you... please sign my book?" That she would have to take from her clammy hands because they were sweaaaaaty.

Wow.

She was actually standing in front of this woman. Wow.

SPOILER!!: Leontius McKay, Pete Snow and Zinnia Shacklebolt

Galilea stuck with the English team to begin with, as they were her team and she had followed them since they had been formed. She knew the stats from each game off the top of her head. She had programmes from each match they had played. And she had cried tears of joy when they advanced through each round. Now, she was on her best behaviour today and was not able to cry in front of these people. But, by golly, would she sob when they won. Yes, when. Not if. Because she was sure of this team. She felt it in her gut that they were going to win.

Her heart of hearts told her. Her gut of guts told her. And her tears were more than ready. If someone checked her bag, they would see five handkerchiefs and seven packs of disposable tissues. Galilea Grimaldi was that fan.

"McKay! Snow!" Breathe, Grimaldi. "I.. I.. wow. Hi! Congratulations! Hello! I-- oh wow, I feel like I might just... I'm so flustered. You're fantastic! Both fantastic!" And she was a fool, but she didn't care. If the teenagers were able to yell (yes, she saw that long haired little squealer over there) and get time with players then she could fumble her way through a conversation with them. Offering her autograph book, she smiled softly. "I've been to all of your matches this competition. All of them. Look, look! Here are all of my tickets!" And there they were in pockets at the back of her book.

Sparing a look to the woman with them, Galilea smiled. "And congratulations to you and your team, also, Shacklebolt. Fantastic games. A well deserved position overall." She paused, considering whether her request was appropriate. It wasn't. But that mattered not. "Could you also sign it? It would mean the world."

As she was thinking about professional development (which had sort of drifted into a fantasy about talking Quidditch with some of the men on the other team, if she were being honest), Renee heard a loud voice coupled with some thumping sounds. Was someone jumping? She turned her head to see a teenage boy making quite a ruckus in the queue. She cracked a smile -- she remembered the days when she'd been doing the same thing, swooning over the handsome male players and swearing to herself that she would be just like the female ones someday. And now here she was. Life was funny like that.

"Hi there," she said to the boy, "are you looking forward to the game?" She flashed her trademark broad smile at him with a wink. It was really a rhetorical question. Anyone with eyes could tell that he was looking forward to it.

Just then, a woman who Renee assumed was the boy's mother approached her. And was SO SWEET! Renee couldn't help but extend the grin toward her, as well. "Oh, please call me Renee," she said with a wave of her hand, signaling no need for formality. "That's so kind of you! I'm glad you've been enjoying the games. I've been having a great time. It's such an honor, really, and I couldn't do it if it weren't for people like you supporting me." Really, she meant it. The fans were the ones who made everything happen. She would be lost without them.

At the woman's next question, Renee nodded happily. "Of course I will, I would love to. What's your name?" She gently took the autograph book and quill from the woman's sweaty, nervous hands. It was no big deal. She was used to people reacting like this, honestly. Happened all the time. Kind of flattering, really.

SPOILER!!: Leontius
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leontius McKay View Post
Although he rolled his eyes at Pete's question, Leontius was still grinning wide. "Shall I make it out to my biggest fan?" he teased back, raising his pen. "Or will a simple, 'love, McKay' do?"

Though he doubted it would be Pete Snow, Leontius did wonder if he would meet someone claiming to be his biggest fan today. Maybe a young child would want to be just like him, when they grew up. Excited tingles danced along his spine. Although he still felt a rookie, it was nice to realise he no longer felt an imposter.

Leon turned his easy smile to Renee as she joined them. "This is what it's all about," he said in response to her question. A small gesture towards the queue. After all, it was the fans he wanted to win for, as much as himself.

Bright blue eyes scanned the rest of the tent, watching the easy interactions of the other players, their coach and the fans. He noticed that most players seemed to have more photographs than he did, and could only hope he didn't run out. As Shacklebolt approached and struck up a conversation with Snow, he offered her a smile. Leon admired her play, and thought her team a very worthy bronze.

As for the extremely impatient and hyper teenage boy [Beau], the chaser waved at him. Because on the inside, the hyper and impatience were equal. If not exceeding the boys. But soon his attention was captured by a woman [Galilea]. Her awe for his fellow players. He could relate, because that was how he felt upon meeting them for the first time, too. The fact that this same awe extended to him? That was different. His grin remained wide as he took the book from her. "You're very kind to say so. Hopefully we can remain fantastic," he said, picking up his pen and scrawled his sign across the page.

"Absolutely," Renee agreed in between autograph signings. "We really couldn't do it without them. I can't believe so many people are here." She may be used to stares and the occasional autograph request on the street, but seeing so many people packed into one place for the express purpose of seeing her and her fellow players... Now that was really something.

SPOILER!!: Nyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx Higgs View Post
This was, honestly, the LAST place on Earth that Nyx wanted to be. The fact that she even had fans to interact with in the first place was still a foreign concept to her. She supposed she owed it to them to give them a chance to come up to her and...do what? Talk to her? Take pictures with her?

She just didn't understand. She never had, even when she was a young teen watching Professional Quidditch herself.

So, basically, she felt obligated to here. For her fans. Also, they told her she had to. As part of her contract.

The tent was already quite crowded as she walked in, which was good for her. It meant she could slide towards the back of the room relatively unnoticed and hopefully get this over with quickly. She nodded at each of her teammates in greeting as she passed, but kept to herself. She took a spot near the back, at her assigned station.

Had anyone actually booked time with her? There were far more...chatty players they could see instead!

"Hi there," Renee greeted her teammate. This had to be torture for poor Nyx. She wasn't particularly outgoing, and Renee couldn't imagine what she was thinking about being shoved in a tent with so many people.

SPOILER!!: Panda and Casey
Quote:
If you asked Panda, the best quidditch player in the whole wide world was her big brother Casey Roberto Snider. However, even the almost-thirteen year old was able to admit that the talent of a whole team had to meld to make a victory - even [b]Casey[/c] couldn’t carry his whole team to victory if they didn’t work together.

AND they were all within touching distance. Eyes wide, Panda all but dragged Casey further into the tent so that they could queue up to talk to everyone. She’d already got her copy of the programme for the match so that she could ask them ALL to sign their own pages.

Standing on her tippy-toes, she tried to look past the boy in front of her that was much taller than she was. “Oh Gosh! Look! Case, there’s Renee Golzio! And oh! Meera Jain! Oh and and that’s Raju Misra!” She didn’t point, because that was rude but she couldn’t help staring at these AMAZING Quidditch Players.

She hoped they knew how good her brother was though - next time they were up against America, she was BEATING they’d be playing him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post

Captain Casey Snider. Falmoth Falcons Keeper and Captain. Cap'n Case, as the new kids on the team said.

But today was not at all about himself, even if the news was pretty recent, and even if this day was all about Quidditch. It was all about other people's Quidditch. And Panda. Focus, Case, it's all about Panda, whom he followed closely through the festivities. It would not do to lose the young teenager among the crowds. Just the fact that she was a teenager was mind blowing. And unacceptable.

But all thoughts of that were gone as he spotted bitter rivals. Bitter rivals. The Tutshill Torandoes keeper, for one. Pete Snow. And, nicely spotted by Panda, that was indeed Renee Golzio. Casey Snider did not have a crush on her because Casey Snider was almost twenty five years old, and twenty five year olds knew better. Renee Golzio, Cannons chaser, was just.. real pretty. Objectively speaking.

And the Indian players too of course, were all immensely talented. He couldn't immediately see the Indian keeper, but figured she'd show soon. "You do know that I will humiliate all these people next season," Casey joked with his sister, talking about the English team. ... The fact that there was no Falcons representation in their national team just proved his point that all his former teammates had been absolutely useless.

"See Nyx Higgs over there? Holyhead harpies seeker. I'll take you to a League game when she's not playing against us... phenomenal seeker."

The young girl may not have been pointing exactly, but Renee could certainly feel her eyes burning holes into her. "Hello," she said with a wave and smile. "Thank you for coming! Are you looking forward to the match?"

And hmmmmm, older brother perhaps? Kind of cute. Until she heard him joke about humiliating them next season... Hey, wait, she recognized him. A Falcons player, right? His name escaped her, but she was almost positive she'd played against him at some point, or at least seen him play. Or something. Huh. "Hmm," she interrupted with a playful raise of her eyebrow, "so the Falcons are actually going to be good enough to earn a spot on the National team next year, then?" Her tone was teasing, not mean. Okay, some might even say it was flirty. It just came naturally, okay?! She wasn't even really trying! So sue her! "Renee Golzio," she extended a hand in his direction. "I don't believe we've formally met." May as well be civil with the cute boy. Right?
Old 04-18-2019, 12:45 PM   #29 (permalink)

DMC & DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bennett Potter
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Ward
Ravenclaw
First Year
Default >.> I am soooo ssooorrrryyyyy (butnotreally)
Toto * RotiSila * ToRo * Braveheart * Grandma & Mama Tori

SPOILER!!: Casey & Renee
Quote:

[/color]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee Golzio View Post
The young girl may not have been pointing exactly, but Renee could certainly feel her eyes burning holes into her. "Hello," she said with a wave and smile. "Thank you for coming! Are you looking forward to the match?"

And hmmmmm, older brother perhaps? Kind of cute. Until she heard him joke about humiliating them next season... Hey, wait, she recognized him. A Falcons player, right? His name escaped her, but she was almost positive she'd played against him at some point, or at least seen him play. Or something. Huh. "Hmm," she interrupted with a playful raise of her eyebrow, "so the Falcons are actually going to be good enough to earn a spot on the National team next year, then?" Her tone was teasing, not mean. Okay, some might even say it was flirty. It just came naturally, okay?! She wasn't even really trying! So sue her! "Renee Golzio," she extended a hand in his direction. "I don't believe we've formally met." May as well be civil with the cute boy. Right?

Panda-Bear’s eyes couldn’t have been any wider as they moved towards Renee. She’d seen her promo’s before and her hair was sooooo shiny!!! How did she do that?? Was it rude to ask? It wasn’t a bad thing… she was just jealous! Renee was sooooo supper pretty. She wanted to be as pretty as her!!!

Biting on her lip, Panda looked over her shoulder at the other player Case was pointing out. Nyx!! ”Ohh! I’ve seen her. She’s amazing! Some of the dive’s I’ve seen her do… I thought she was going to crash!!! …… The Harpie’s are the full female team right??” She looked UP at Case, not even bothering to turn around, ”That’s sooo cool. Can we go see them?” Oh yeah, Casey would totally do the BEST when he was playing against them all next season. ”I can’t wait to be there supporting you.” Because no-one supported him more than she did. #1Fan. Thank you.

But before she could get a response, they were standing in front of Renee Golzio.

O_________O

Without thinking, the American said the first thing that came into her head. ”Hi! You’re beautiful and your hair is super shiny!! And I’m really excited to see the match. I haven’t seen a match in the UK yet - my brother was in France before so I’ve seen plenty there and in America.” She nudged Case without really thinking about it - more a claiming motion than a ‘look at him’ sort of motion. Casey Snider was HER brother and he was the BEST.

Nodding her head quickly, before her brother could even get a word in, Panda replied. ”They are! Casey is amazing… and Daisy, she’s one of their new Chaser’s - played with him while they were on the Quafflepunchers so they’re a great team together and the Falcons are goin’ to be incredible next year.” She was going to have a sore neck from nodding so much soon, but adrenaline was getting her through it. ”He’s Casey Snider. He’s amazing and a great dancer and single and he’s an awesome keeper and a GREAT big brother.” Nodnodnod.
Old 04-20-2019, 12:58 PM   #30 (permalink)
India National Team Player
Dugbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aparna Singh View Post
Was Aparna excited? Of course! She loved meeting the fans, especially the ones who had their eyes on Quidditch careers of their own. Though, the excitement didn’t show on the outside, what with the laid-back, easy-to-approach smile she was sporting. ”Hey guys!” she greeted her teammates cheerfully. And a respectful yet warm ”Hello, Coach Chaudhary,” to their coach too. Who seemed to have her own fan there? That was adorable. And well deserved.
Raju took a moment to wave at Aparna, his fellow and most capable Chaser. Raju could see that more of the team had gathered now. Great. They could all enjoy this moment together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Zinnia managed to return the woman's smile with a pleasant one of her own. Chaudhary had this pleasant aura about her that she wished she had in her own grandmother, but alas. Though she did move aside a bit for the one little girl to get closer to the coach, her warm gaze still resting on their captain for the time being.

Ms. Shacklebolt though. Bloody hell no thank you.

"Just Shacklebolt," she insisted. "Or Zinnia if you prefer." Just drop the Ms., if you will. Of course, she would accept the praise for her play on the pitch. This was the World Cup and there was no need for players to be humble around one another. They all knew they were good or else they would not be here in the first place. "Likewise," she said with an easy smirk, gripping his hand a bit more firmly for a moment in admiration before letting go...and noticing that stack of photographs Nagarkar had with him...and stared at him for a bit.
Raju could not help it. He had been raised to show respect to everyone especially the ladies. At the young woman’s request he thought that he could atleast stop being so formal. “Zinnia it is.’’ Used to all kinds of grips when he met fans, Raju always returned a strong one (with the exception of children) and it was no different with Zinnia. “You’ll be rooting for us then?’’ Captain Cool asked smoothly calling after Zinnia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Winnie bounced into the tent completely intent on badgering Pavel for his autograph and his phone number or, well the wizarding equivalent. Only he seemed to be busy. Drat!!

So she wandered around a little looking over everyone. And then she spotted another – great - beard. Weellllll hello gorgeous!

And soon she popped into Raju’s line. Perhaps she owed Sachin an apology. He was wright, Raju was pretty hot.
Raju was rather enjoying himself. There were so many great fans out here who seemed to be having the time of their lives now that they were able to meet their favorite athletes. He was immensely happy to see that all the players even the English players were having a great time. “Namaste,’’ Captain Misra said to the next woman in line. “Aaj aap kaise hain? That should be ‘How are you doing today?’’’ Raju smiled charmingly.

Quote:

Raju was used to hearing his name and whenever he could he would look in the direction of the fan. He sent the girl a cheery wave. Hello, hello, Namaste!
Old 04-20-2019, 07:47 PM   #31 (permalink)

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Text Cut: Renee and The Worst Baby Sister Ever
Quote:

Quote:

Panda-Bear’s eyes couldn’t have been any wider as they moved towards Renee. She’d seen her promo’s before and her hair was sooooo shiny!!! How did she do that?? Was it rude to ask? It wasn’t a bad thing… she was just jealous! Renee was sooooo supper pretty. She wanted to be as pretty as her!!!

Biting on her lip, Panda looked over her shoulder at the other player Case was pointing out. Nyx!! ”Ohh! I’ve seen her. She’s amazing! Some of the dive’s I’ve seen her do… I thought she was going to crash!!! …… The Harpie’s are the full female team right??” She looked UP at Case, not even bothering to turn around, ”That’s sooo cool. Can we go see them?” Oh yeah, Casey would totally do the BEST when he was playing against them all next season. ”I can’t wait to be there supporting you.” Because no-one supported him more than she did. #1Fan. Thank you.

But before she could get a response, they were standing in front of Renee Golzio.

O_________O

Without thinking, the American said the first thing that came into her head. ”Hi! You’re beautiful and your hair is super shiny!! And I’m really excited to see the match. I haven’t seen a match in the UK yet - my brother was in France before so I’ve seen plenty there and in America.” She nudged Case without really thinking about it - more a claiming motion than a ‘look at him’ sort of motion. Casey Snider was HER brother and he was the BEST.

Nodding her head quickly, before her brother could even get a word in, Panda replied. ”They are! Casey is amazing… and Daisy, she’s one of their new Chaser’s - played with him while they were on the Quafflepunchers so they’re a great team together and the Falcons are goin’ to be incredible next year.” She was going to have a sore neck from nodding so much soon, but adrenaline was getting her through it. ”He’s Casey Snider. He’s amazing and a great dancer and single and he’s an awesome keeper and a GREAT big brother.” Nodnodnod.

Casey's ears turned pink as said Renee approached them - Panda was very loud, did she know? very loud - and Casey scoffed. He really was about to offer a snarky reply about the Cannons and their less than illustrious history and shake her hand when.. Panda happened.

Pandora Joy Snider, he would be disowning you DIRECTLY after this run in with Renee Golzio and getting you to the fIRST PORTKEY BACK TO NEW YORK. S O S, where was Daisy Dupree when you needed her?! Or Mouse?? OR ANYONE, MERLIN, why is he HERE?? Sweet Circe have mercy on his soul!

Panda technically hadn't been wrong about the shiny hair... or the being beautiful part... BUT. Yeah. Then she spoke and he his his face in his hand before smiling apologetically at Golzio. Merlin.

"Casey Snider, like she said... an American who's national team has been an embarrassment since the dawn of Quidditch, so your national team doesn't interest me. My sister talks a lot and that might be why I'm single," Casey reached out to shake her hand, using his other to SMOOSH Panda's FACE with. Lots of SMOOSHING is happening. PREPARE TO BE DISOWNED, PANDA BEAR.

_____________I could still change the end
Daemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 05:18 PM   #32 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raju Misra View Post
Raju was rather enjoying himself. There were so many great fans out here who seemed to be having the time of their lives now that they were able to meet their favorite athletes. He was immensely happy to see that all the players even the English players were having a great time. “Namaste,’’ Captain Misra said to the next woman in line. “Aaj aap kaise hain? That should be ‘How are you doing today?’’’ Raju smiled charmingly.
Winnie was having a hard time keeping herself from bouncing on her feet as he addressed her. He was cute. His beard was cute. His hair was cute. Even his accent was cute. Yes, she definitely owed Sachin an apology. She put her program down on the table for him to sign, smiling her biggest smile. ”Hi!” she greeted happily. ”You know my friend and I were having an argument I was hoping you could settle. How do you pounce your name? Or can I just call you mine?” And yes, she delivered the line without giggling or turning red. Winnie was a woman with no shame.
Old 04-24-2019, 05:49 AM   #33 (permalink)
Dugbog

Quote:

O_________O

Quote:
Text Cut: Renee and The Worst Baby Sister Ever

Casey's ears turned pink as said Renee approached them - Panda was very loud, did she know? very loud - and Casey scoffed. He really was about to offer a snarky reply about the Cannons and their less than illustrious history and shake her hand when.. Panda happened.

Pandora Joy Snider, he would be disowning you DIRECTLY after this run in with Renee Golzio and getting you to the fIRST PORTKEY BACK TO NEW YORK. S O S, where was Daisy Dupree when you needed her?! Or Mouse?? OR ANYONE, MERLIN, why is he HERE?? Sweet Circe have mercy on his soul!

Panda technically hadn't been wrong about the shiny hair... or the being beautiful part... BUT. Yeah. Then she spoke and he his his face in his hand before smiling apologetically at Golzio. Merlin.

"Casey Snider, like she said... an American who's national team has been an embarrassment since the dawn of Quidditch, so your national team doesn't interest me. My sister talks a lot and that might be why I'm single," Casey reached out to shake her hand, using his other to SMOOSH Panda's FACE with. Lots of SMOOSHING is happening. PREPARE TO BE DISOWNED, PANDA BEAR.

Renee grinned at the young girl's compliment. "Oh, thank you! You're too sweet." She couldn't help but flip her (yes, shiny) hair a bit. It was partially habit and partially feeling flattered, truthfully. Although she was really used to people commenting on her looks, she still enjoyed genuine compliments, of course. And this girl was adorable, by the way. Which is why she continued: "And you are so cute. Plus an American accent and a pro-Quidditch player for a brother! The total package. I bet the boys here just love you." Renee winked conspiratorially at the girl. She remembered being young and swooning over the female pro-Quidditch players at her first World Cup. If any of them had said that to her, she would have been over the moon. She was sincere in her words, but really she was hoping to make the girl's day.

And THEN she kept talking. About the cute boy. Ahem, her brother. "A great dancer, you say...?" She raised an eyebrow and glanced in his direction. If she knew men -- and she did -- he was probably dying of embarrassment over his sister's words. (And to be honest, she thought that was very funny. Though she would NOT show it beyond a slight good-natured smirk. No use hurting a man's fragile ego. They could be such babies sometimes.)

"Well, Casey Snider, great dancer, keeper, big brother, and single guy, it's lovely to meet you. Officially, that is." Renee smiled at him, her eyes still maintaining an amused expression. Upon witnessing his embarrassment manifest through a hand to his sister's face, she continued, "Although, you know, if you're as great a big brother as she says, I would expect significantly less... Erm... Not sure what to call it. Face smooshing?"
Old 04-27-2019, 11:06 PM   #34 (permalink)

DMC & DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bennett Potter
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Ward
Ravenclaw
First Year
Default Case & Reneee
Toto * RotiSila * ToRo * Braveheart * Grandma & Mama Tori

SPOILER!!: Worst Big Brother and Beautiful Reneee
Quote:

Pandora Joy Snider, he would be disowning you DIRECTLY after this run in with Renee Golzio and getting you to the FIRST PORTKEY BACK TO NEW YORK. S O S, where was Daisy Dupree when you needed her?! Or Mouse?? OR ANYONE, MERLIN, why is he HERE?? Sweet Circe have mercy on his soul!

Quote:
Renee grinned at the young girl's compliment. "Oh, thank you! You're too sweet." She couldn't help but flip her (yes, shiny) hair a bit. It was partially habit and partially feeling flattered, truthfully. Although she was really used to people commenting on her looks, she still enjoyed genuine compliments, of course. And this girl was adorable, by the way. Which is why she continued: "And you are so cute. Plus an American accent and a pro-Quidditch player for a brother! The total package. I bet the boys here just love you." Renee winked conspiratorially at the girl. She remembered being young and swooning over the female pro-Quidditch players at her first World Cup. If any of them had said that to her, she would have been over the moon. She was sincere in her words, but really she was hoping to make the girl's day.

And THEN she kept talking. About the cute boy. Ahem, her brother. "A great dancer, you say...?" She raised an eyebrow and glanced in his direction. If she knew men -- and she did -- he was probably dying of embarrassment over his sister's words. (And to be honest, she thought that was very funny. Though she would NOT show it beyond a slight good-natured smirk. No use hurting a man's fragile ego. They could be such babies sometimes.)

"Well, Casey Snider, great dancer, keeper, big brother, and single guy, it's lovely to meet you. Officially, that is." Renee smiled at him, her eyes still maintaining an amused expression. Upon witnessing his embarrassment manifest through a hand to his sister's face, she continued, "Although, you know, if you're as great a big brother as she says, I would expect significantly less... Erm... Not sure what to call it. Face smooshing?"

Panda twirled her hair in her fingers even as she shook her head in reply to Renee. “Nope!” She disagreed with the world-class Quidditch player as if she was answering an arithmatic question at school. ”I’m not too sweet… Just honest. Mom always says to be honest. You really are beautiful.” And being the perfectly innocent, newly turned teenager who was starting to notice people, she turned her chin upwards to look at Casey and nudged him with her elbow. “Tell her, Case. I’m not lying!” How did Renee Golzio not know that she was beautiful???. Hmm. Had she been being sarcastic? She hadn’t sounded it… Hmm. She’d check with Case later.

Panda’s turn to bounce. On her toes, filled with pent up energy and she hadn’t even had the cotton candy that she wanted yet. “I hope so! There are some really cute ones…” She giggled at Renee, as if they had just shared the best secret conversation that she could have with a Quidditch Player. How amazing was THIS?

And she was still giggling when Casey’s hand ended up in her face. Which only made her giggle more, trying to move away from it, darting this way and that and laughing all the more when his reflexes kept his hand on her face. Pfft. Silly brother. “Caseeee.” She complained through giggles, running away to the side and out of his reach and to stand closer to Renee. “Protect meee.”

Giggles. All the giggles.