sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1105 users online including...
Antoniotem , Antoniochx , MikefUs , Svetlbul

5 members
1100 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 04-13-2018, 06:25 PM

Default Food Stands

The Taste of Wizarding London would be incomplete without tons of tasty treats. Up and down the alley you will find some of the best food stands available to the wizarding world offering an array of edibles to tickle any tastebuds. If you're feeling adventurous, try some edible flowers from David’s Hortiflowers or perhaps an apple turnover that makes you levitate briefly after eating it, courtesy of Helena’s Homemade Heaven. Got a sweet tooth? Have a chocolate - or several - from A.W. Chocolaterie. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to get a chocolate with a simple magic effect!

In the mood for fondue? Check out The Hot Bots. Perhaps vegan cuisine is more your taste. Then Earth Witch Bakery is the place to be! Their dishes are free of animal byproducts, and rumor has it the cupcakes have mild healing sedatives. Maybe you're just looking for a simple treat to beat the summer heat; look no further than Florean Fortescue’s Ice Cream Parlor. This long-standing Diagon Alley shop has all your frozen favorites. Don't forget to say hi to shopkeeper and cook-off judge, Isley Tidings, when you stop by!

All these stands and many more are here to dish out their own brand of deliciousness!
Old 04-23-2018, 03:59 AM   #26 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

SPOILER!!: Adi
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

"I was about to ask you that!''

The excited and hyper voice of Aditya Rehman piped up from beside the hubby. Eager brown eyes darted all around at the stands as he tried to make up his mind. He may be in his mid-twenties but food was one of those things that still thrilled him. "Sweet stuff first? Because I see chocolate!''

Chocolate was never a bore, you know.

"Or we could get our fortunes read.'' Adi lifted his sunglasses and squinted towards the old hag. He believed in Divination to an extent and that was only because he had had really good Professors at Hogwarts.

Benny couldn’t help but chuckle softly at Adi’s response. “The perils of sharing your mind,” he remarked in jest though they did sometimes appear to do so. The consequences of being so close for so long. He thought over the options placed before him, catching sight of the supposed fortune-teller as well. He could take or leave divination, having given it a chance during school, so he could be open if Adi really wanted to deal with the woman.

“How about we satisfy your sweet tooth,” the dragon suggested, taken the more obvious, willing choice and moving in that direction. “Then maybe see if the lady can tell us where we go next?” Not that they had to ask and bother her for something rather trivial in most people’s eyes.
Old 04-23-2018, 06:28 PM   #27 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

SPOILER!!: Madam Hildegard
OoooHHhHHh a potential customer.

"Of course I can, Dearie. Once you have a question in mind, I can search my crystal ball, or use my tarot cards. I have several methods for you to choose from but first." This wasn't a charity drive. "Do you have any coins?"

Children everywhere, delicious, tasty......but broke if their parents didn't provide them money. The hag did not work for free.

She could actually hear her mother saying to not be around this woman, but her mother wasn't here and she wasn't sure where her father was at. He was here, but she had slipped away.

Ask a question? What question could Alana ask? She signed not really wanting to know the answers to some of her questions. She already knew she'd never be magic just a dumb squib. She didn't like being a squib and she thought it was horrible that anyone had to be that way. Why couldn't it have been Elise and not her?

"I have coins." Pulling out her fist full of coins she had gotten before coming she figured she had enough for the woman, but then she didn't know how much she charged. []b "I don't really know a question, so could you do the cards?"[/b]
Old 04-24-2018, 11:47 AM   #28 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Text Cut: People tsktsk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Hildegard View Post
The old hag nudged her cart through the crowded street, repeating her simple chant over and over. With a crowd this large, there would surely be some curious about their future and that was where she came in.

A few steps down, she felt something (someone as it turned out to be) knocking right into her and shifting her balance. Madam Hildegard took a moment to right herself before turning to the young girl with a severe look.

"You clumsy child!!!!" She shrieked, her coarse voice cracking here and there as her indignation rose. "A curse! I see a curse on you and an agonizing end!" And another one. Come to bump into her too then not pay for a reading? "And on your friend! Get out of my way unless either of you wants a further reading." Or a reservation with her soup cauldron.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
Watching the older girl walk away, Ewan brushed himself off, still a little shaken after the fall. In all honesty, he played it off but he was a little hurt. Looking down, he checked his clothes for holes and then stood up straight, adjusting his limbs, checking for aches and pains. He was okay after all. At the time, he'd been more worried about the girl and her books, but now that everything was okay, not so much. Looking up, he noticed the old woman with her cart looking for customers. Hmm...that may be intersting, I wonder if she can tell me how my year at hogwarts will go he thought as he watched the woman's encounter with the other children. There was something... not quiet right here, he thought, as he watched, not quite sure what he wanted to do next.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchLight27 View Post
Oli was frightened by the old hag who was now yelling at her. Oli quickly picked up the last of her fallen books and slipped it into her bag. A shiver ran down Oli’s spine. The little girl pulled her bag closer and step back. One, two, three...

That's when she heard the old hag revealing Oli her... 'PROBABLE' demise. Like seriously, finishing all that is there for her to meet and to achieve in life. Oli gritted her teeth and scowled at the woman.

And then she was being dragged, the older girl she met at the food stand was tugging her by the hand...away from the hag who was cursing them. Suddenly she lost her grip and stumbled backwards. Oli scraped her knee and crash to the ground. She sat down, blowing on her wounded knee.

NOT AGAIN. Oli scratched her eyes as a reflex. This is getting out of hand.

“Thank you for the save,” said Oli looking up at the older girl.

Though she was still angry at the old hag.

Yeaaaaaah... right. Curse. That would have been a really terrifying threat to Vivian, if she were a naive firstie. Though it was still a bit scary--let's not deny that, the hag was scary--the blond simply half-smiled as she sort of dragged the younger girl away from the hag's sight. What was the hag even doing here, anyway? It seemed far too bright of a day for her to leave the dark corners of Knockturn Alley.

Nope, she wasn't a big believer of those readings either. Whether she'd admit it or not, Vivian didn't want to scare herself about the future.

... Did the younger girl fall again? Vivian resisted the urge to sigh, but then apparently she had already scraped her knee. Was she always this clumsy? "Nah, it's fine. My parents told me to never go down Knockturn Alley because people like her, or worse, are from there," the blond said, gesturing towards the hag. Curious as Vivian's soul was, she'd really never pay a visit to that place. It was just too dark and crowded. Then she looked at the younger boy. "You too.... uh, what's your name?" They'd forgotten the introductory part, apparently.

As for the other girl... "Do you want to sit down instead?" On an actual bench, at least. Vivian didn't have any first aid stuff on her right now, unfortunately.

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Old 04-25-2018, 12:24 AM   #29 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Olivia Hurst
First Year
Vine|| Erin Heyman <3 || Tagalog Forum || RonMione forever || ENGR <333

SPOILER!!: Viv and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Text Cut: People tsktsk

Yeaaaaaah... right. Curse. That would have been a really terrifying threat to Vivian, if she were a naive firstie. Though it was still a bit scary--let's not deny that, the hag was scary--the blond simply half-smiled as she sort of dragged the younger girl away from the hag's sight. What was the hag even doing here, anyway? It seemed far too bright of a day for her to leave the dark corners of Knockturn Alley.

Nope, she wasn't a big believer of those readings either. Whether she'd admit it or not, Vivian didn't want to scare herself about the future.

... Did the younger girl fall again? Vivian resisted the urge to sigh, but then apparently she had already scraped her knee. Was she always this clumsy? "Nah, it's fine. My parents told me to never go down Knockturn Alley because people like her, or worse, are from there," the blond said, gesturing towards the hag. Curious as Vivian's soul was, she'd really never pay a visit to that place. It was just too dark and crowded. Then she looked at the younger boy. "You too.... uh, what's your name?" They'd forgotten the introductory part, apparently.

As for the other girl... "Do you want to sit down instead?" On an actual bench, at least. Vivian didn't have any first aid stuff on her right now, unfortunately.

Oli appreciated how the older blonde was being considerate in taking care of her and the other boy Ewan. "I'm fine. No worries, it's just a scrape." If only she paid a little attention everytime Mum heals her wounds when she gets one. A band-aid would do. Or none at all. It's totally fine.

"It's dangerous for us to talk like this," pauses for a second and adds "We are still in hearing range... talking about her." Emphasizing the 'her' and motioning her head a bit towards the scary old hag. The older girl was definitely right about Knockturn Alley. Oli nodded to her quietly. It was her mother's advice to never wander close to that place. "I have always been curious about Knockturn Alley," she said. "Have you ever been there?" Oli sat straighter as the girl's answer approached.

And then Oli's stomach growled again, louder this time.
Old 04-26-2018, 11:44 PM   #30 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Benny! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

Benny couldn’t help but chuckle softly at Adi’s response. “The perils of sharing your mind,” he remarked in jest though they did sometimes appear to do so. The consequences of being so close for so long. He thought over the options placed before him, catching sight of the supposed fortune-teller as well. He could take or leave divination, having given it a chance during school, so he could be open if Adi really wanted to deal with the woman.

“How about we satisfy your sweet tooth,” the dragon suggested, taken the more obvious, willing choice and moving in that direction. “Then maybe see if the lady can tell us where we go next?” Not that they had to ask and bother her for something rather trivial in most people’s eyes.

Yes, Benny certainly knew him all too well and Adi always liked that about him. Though right now he was looking from the chocolates to the hag who was encouraging them to go have their fortunes told. There wasn't much debating as to what Adi wanted to do, which proved just how much he was known by his other half.

He laughed. "Yeah, I'm sure she'd love to do that. Reckon she's really good at Divination and not just some crazy old hag?'' Adi added in a low voice. At the same time, he seized Benny's hand and began leading the way to the nearest chocolate stand. The man mulled over which type of chocolate he should get. "Dark, white? Regular? Help me out, dragon.''

This was a pretty tough decision to make, you know.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 05-01-2018, 12:15 AM   #31 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:

Yes, Benny certainly knew him all too well and Adi always liked that about him. Though right now he was looking from the chocolates to the hag who was encouraging them to go have their fortunes told. There wasn't much debating as to what Adi wanted to do, which proved just how much he was known by his other half.

He laughed. "Yeah, I'm sure she'd love to do that. Reckon she's really good at Divination and not just some crazy old hag?'' Adi added in a low voice. At the same time, he seized Benny's hand and began leading the way to the nearest chocolate stand. The man mulled over which type of chocolate he should get. "Dark, white? Regular? Help me out, dragon.''

This was a pretty tough decision to make, you know.
All Benny could do was shrug in response at first since neither of them had actually interacted with said hag to get a feel for her skills. “Don’t know…” he remarked as they made a move towards the chocolate sellers. “How about we just won’t ask her anything too serious to have to worry about.” Then if she was true or not wouldn’t all together matter because it wouldn’t be something life-changing or life-or-death for them. Choice of next stop on the food tour was in the realm of safe things to ask if they did in fact give her a chance with their futures.

For now the choices were apparently left in his corner as the options of chocolate were laid before him despite not being the chocolate aficionado. Especially the way Adi was. “Um…” the dragon mused, looking them over. “No white…not enough chocolate.” Technically the absence of chocolate or rather cocoa powder. “How about a mix of dark and milk.” See…one helpful dragon making choices simplier by eliminating them.
Old 05-01-2018, 05:07 PM   #32 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:

All Benny could do was shrug in response at first since neither of them had actually interacted with said hag to get a feel for her skills. “Don’t know…” he remarked as they made a move towards the chocolate sellers. “How about we just won’t ask her anything too serious to have to worry about.” Then if she was true or not wouldn’t all together matter because it wouldn’t be something life-changing or life-or-death for them. Choice of next stop on the food tour was in the realm of safe things to ask if they did in fact give her a chance with their futures.

For now the choices were apparently left in his corner as the options of chocolate were laid before him despite not being the chocolate aficionado. Especially the way Adi was. “Um…” the dragon mused, looking them over. “No white…not enough chocolate.” Technically the absence of chocolate or rather cocoa powder. “How about a mix of dark and milk.” See…one helpful dragon making choices simplier by eliminating them.

See, now this was why Adi always wondered why Benny never was put in Ravenclaw. "Such a wise hubby,'' he teased. "Alright then. We won't ask her anything too serious. Maybe we can ask her how many more dragons you'll have.'' Not that he would be scared about their future together or anything. Whatever stood in his and Benny's way could always be worked out.

A combination of the two chocolates? It was the perfect idea! He got exactly that but in the shape of a bunny. "Must be getting ready early for Easter,'' Adi joked and bit into an ear. Chewing, he held it out for Benny to try it. "It's pretty good!''

Most chocolates were.

Old 05-05-2018, 08:48 PM   #33 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8

Quote:

See, now this was why Adi always wondered why Benny never was put in Ravenclaw. "Such a wise hubby,'' he teased. "Alright then. We won't ask her anything too serious. Maybe we can ask her how many more dragons you'll have.'' Not that he would be scared about their future together or anything. Whatever stood in his and Benny's way could always be worked out.

A combination of the two chocolates? It was the perfect idea! He got exactly that but in the shape of a bunny. "Must be getting ready early for Easter,'' Adi joked and bit into an ear. Chewing, he held it out for Benny to try it. "It's pretty good!''

Most chocolates were.
Benny nearly stuck out his tongue as he heard the jest in Adi’s voice pertaining to his wisdom. Okay, so maybe it was just common sense to not fully believe the divination of someone to whom you were not sure of their Gift. Or lack of it. They at least were on the same page about things. “Even I can see that…” he remarked nonchalantly, returning the favor of the humor but acting like he wasn’t before adding all serious. “All of them.”

Wait…Easter? The dragon looked at the bunny-shaped chocolate with amusement, chuckling and shaking his head. Summer was a bit past the spring holiday. “Yeah….reeeeaaaal early,” he remarked as he took the offered treat and took a small bite to try it before handing it back. “Not bad.” Even for someone like him who wasn’t the most active chocolate eater.
Old 05-08-2018, 11:14 PM   #34 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:

Benny nearly stuck out his tongue as he heard the jest in Adi’s voice pertaining to his wisdom. Okay, so maybe it was just common sense to not fully believe the divination of someone to whom you were not sure of their Gift. Or lack of it. They at least were on the same page about things. “Even I can see that…” he remarked nonchalantly, returning the favor of the humor but acting like he wasn’t before adding all serious. “All of them.”

Wait…Easter? The dragon looked at the bunny-shaped chocolate with amusement, chuckling and shaking his head. Summer was a bit past the spring holiday. “Yeah….reeeeaaaal early,” he remarked as he took the offered treat and took a small bite to try it before handing it back. “Not bad.” Even for someone like him who wasn’t the most active chocolate eater.

Adi laughed. His Benny could be so funny at times. "Oh, look! You've been hiding something from me during all these years. You're the one with the Inner Eye. Professor Cassie would be pleased if she knew.'' But of course he'd want all the dragon. "We might as well start expanding our place then. Not to mention hire more help.'' Expanding what the two of them had started wouldn't be such a bad idea, actually.

"It's not bad at all,'' the man said while Benny chewed. "At least now we know where to order a huge stash when Easter comes around. They may or may not be for me.'' He gave the husband an 'innocent' look before taking another bite his eyes sweeping around at the other assortments. "You're in charge of making sure I don't eat too much sugary, okay?''

Old 05-11-2018, 03:13 AM   #35 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8

[spoiler]
Quote:

Adi laughed. His Benny could be so funny at times. "Oh, look! You've been hiding something from me during all these years. You're the one with the Inner Eye. Professor Cassie would be pleased if she knew.'' But of course he'd want all the dragon. "We might as well start expanding our place then. Not to mention hire more help.'' Expanding what the two of them had started wouldn't be such a bad idea, actually.

"It's not bad at all,'' the man said while Benny chewed. "At least now we know where to order a huge stash when Easter comes around. They may or may not be for me.'' He gave the husband an 'innocent' look before taking another bite his eyes sweeping around at the other assortments. "You're in charge of making sure I don't eat too much sugary, okay?''
[/spoiler]

Benny nearly snorted at the idea of him having the Sight. Riiiiight. Even if he did, there was no way he would have been able to keep it a secret for so long, especially from Adi, the one person in the world who knew him sometimes better than he knew himself. Professor Cassie would have picked it up as well of course with her knowledge. “Good thing we picked somewhere open then…” Plenty of space to grow, with or without magical expansion charms to make it easier and less noticeable to outsiders. For all those dragons…and hippogriffs…and children.

“Mhmm…” he mused as he swallowed, reaching to take an offered flier from the man serving the shop’s booth. Good for easy reference later on. Both for the holiday and when he was being nice to the chocoholic hubby. “Of course,” he said, agreeing to it with ease. “I don’t think I could really handle you if you were too hyped up on sugar.”
Old 05-12-2018, 09:27 PM   #36 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:

Benny nearly snorted at the idea of him having the Sight. Riiiiight. Even if he did, there was no way he would have been able to keep it a secret for so long, especially from Adi, the one person in the world who knew him sometimes better than he knew himself. Professor Cassie would have picked it up as well of course with her knowledge. “Good thing we picked somewhere open then…” Plenty of space to grow, with or without magical expansion charms to make it easier and less noticeable to outsiders. For all those dragons…and hippogriffs…and children.

“Mhmm…” he mused as he swallowed, reaching to take an offered flier from the man serving the shop’s booth. Good for easy reference later on. Both for the holiday and when he was being nice to the chocoholic hubby. “Of course,” he said, agreeing to it with ease. “I don’t think I could really handle you if you were too hyped up on sugar.”

"Definitely!'' That had indeed picked the right spot and there was never cause for them to worry about space. At least not for now. Anyway, Adi's attention was on full focus to the chocolate he was eating and sharing with Benny. "Yeah right,'' he said with a snort. "You've been handling me hyper for loads of years.''

He continued to browse for a while more before moving on to another confectionary stand. "How about we check out a few more then go catch a bit of the cook- off?'' That should be something just as exciting to do! In the meanwhile, he'd just try out this dark chocolate... it looked super delicious!

Old 05-15-2018, 01:02 AM   #37 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8

Quote:

"Definitely!'' That had indeed picked the right spot and there was never cause for them to worry about space. At least not for now. Anyway, Adi's attention was on full focus to the chocolate he was eating and sharing with Benny. "Yeah right,'' he said with a snort. "You've been handling me hyper for loads of years.''

He continued to browse for a while more before moving on to another confectionary stand. "How about we check out a few more then go catch a bit of the cook- off?'' That should be something just as exciting to do! In the meanwhile, he'd just try out this dark chocolate... it looked super delicious!
The dragon snatched another small piece of the chocolate. “Merlin help you if I prove to have a limit,” he teased. If he did, it would have likely already happened given his best friend-boyfriend-husband’s antics over the years together. Especially the whole animal transformation surprises he tended to get caught up in.

“Sounds like a plan,” Benny agreed as they moved through another stand. “Though at least one should have food that isn’t sugar-filled or dessert.” Chicken was bound to be the focus here somewhere as well as any other savory foods that would wet their appetites before watching people cook all sorts of other amazing foods. "Let's go make sure the hippogriff is well fed."
Old 05-19-2018, 02:58 AM   #38 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMAC & DMC
Billywig

x1
Dragon Geisha/Toni-Toni Chopper/Master of Chocobos Alpha Goddess/ Darth Devious /Davvy's twinneh

It had been awhile since Kai had wandered around Diagon Alley and it was a nice breath of fresh air. And...the fact that there was a food festival going on certainly didn't hurt her feelings. Despite her tiny frame, the girl could eat!

While candy was a sweet treat, and there were options with meat, the plant nerd decided to check out the vegan offerings. Plants were her thing after all, in every aspect of life.

Oooh was that some sorta Quinoa salad? ...she was getting a craving for poi, shame it was not an international booth. Oh well...those cupcakes smelled appealing. Yup, going for the cupcakes. She hadn't eaten all day, downing a half dozen couldn't hurt anything right?...Yeah, it was happening and she didn't feel the least bit guilty.
Old 05-21-2018, 03:24 PM   #39 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRSCIKA View Post
It had been awhile since Kai had wandered around Diagon Alley and it was a nice breath of fresh air. And...the fact that there was a food festival going on certainly didn't hurt her feelings. Despite her tiny frame, the girl could eat!

While candy was a sweet treat, and there were options with meat, the plant nerd decided to check out the vegan offerings. Plants were her thing after all, in every aspect of life.

Oooh was that some sorta Quinoa salad? ...she was getting a craving for poi, shame it was not an international booth. Oh well...those cupcakes smelled appealing. Yup, going for the cupcakes. She hadn't eaten all day, downing a half dozen couldn't hurt anything right?...Yeah, it was happening and she didn't feel the least bit guilty.
James sauntered around in Diagon Alley in slow pace, taking the time to stop and look in shops and talk to people, on a rare half day off since he was working later that night. It was nice to be out and away from the minstry for few hours and breath some fresh and soak some sun.

Diagon Alley were hosting food stands so when it was time for lunch the blond haired and blue-eyed 30 something guy made his over to stands to buy something to eat and drink. James wandered over to the international stand where he stopped next to a woman to eye the menu. Shooting the woman a glance he asked. "Hi, do you know what food is good here?"
Old 05-23-2018, 03:12 PM   #40 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMAC & DMC
Billywig

x1
Dragon Geisha/Toni-Toni Chopper/Master of Chocobos Alpha Goddess/ Darth Devious /Davvy's twinneh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
James sauntered around in Diagon Alley in slow pace, taking the time to stop and look in shops and talk to people, on a rare half day off since he was working later that night. It was nice to be out and away from the minstry for few hours and breath some fresh and soak some sun.

Diagon Alley were hosting food stands so when it was time for lunch the blond haired and blue-eyed 30 something guy made his over to stands to buy something to eat and drink. James wandered over to the international stand where he stopped next to a woman to eye the menu. Shooting the woman a glance he asked. "Hi, do you know what food is good here?"
Kai was glad to have the day off, the botany/herbology nerd always appreciated sunshine. She looked like a total muggle, wearing a loose fitting Batman t-shirt. Her capris and sneakers also had the Batman logo on them so at least all of her nerdiness matched.

Just as the short Hawaiian witch crammed a cupcake in her face someone decided to ask her a question. Wow, she thought that only happened with waitresses at restaurants. She turned to look at the taller, prettier, classier individual and awkwardly swallowed most of her cupcake. Ungracefully she tackled what hung outside of her mouth and smiled sheepishly up at the newcomer. "Well, the vegan cupcakes are really good." She replied as she licked the rest of the residual icing off.

Reaching into the little box she had gotten, she picked one up and offered it to the stranger. "Would you like one? I've gotten more than I should probably eat." Don't get her wrong, she could definitely do it...but she probably shouldn't...
Old 05-24-2018, 04:47 PM   #41 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRSCIKA View Post
Just as the short Hawaiian witch crammed a cupcake in her face someone decided to ask her a question. Wow, she thought that only happened with waitresses at restaurants. She turned to look at the taller, prettier, classier individual and awkwardly swallowed most of her cupcake. Ungracefully she tackled what hung outside of her mouth and smiled sheepishly up at the newcomer. "Well, the vegan cupcakes are really good." She replied as she licked the rest of the residual icing off.

Reaching into the little box she had gotten, she picked one up and offered it to the stranger. "Would you like one? I've gotten more than I should probably eat." Don't get her wrong, she could definitely do it...but she probably shouldn't...
When the short witch that had just crammed a cupcake into her face turned in his direction, James took note of the Batman logos on the clothes and shoes. A witch with a fascination for the muggle no doubt, so maybe a muggle expert? He like the gentleman his mother had drummed into him to be, waited patiently for answer to his question. After all, it didn’t take a genius to understand that with a mouth full of cupcake the woman couldn’t say either this or that in response.

James leaned forward to inspect the vegan cupcakes lying in the box that the witch offered up to him. "What makes them vegan?" He asked curiously. "Are they made of real vegetables? Do they taste like regular cupcakes?" If they were then James would be vary about tasting even if the witch was offering because he wasn’t a big vegetable guy.