Email Us!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9872
Classes: 15
Professors: 12

View Points

Members

There are 680 users online including...
Michailqpi , Nordic Witch , DonaldSom , Kimothy , Zoe , Stevendalo , JoyceZoors , Austinwals , Leonfca , Alexrut

12 members
668 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Regina Hawthorne's Reign > Term 46: May - August 2017

Term 46: May - August 2017 Term Forty-Six: Guests from Ilvermorny (Sept 2092 - June 2093)

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 08-06-2016, 01:34 AM

Slytherin Slytherin House Table

banner by Alec Summers (hermionesclone)
The Snakes sit under a brand new silver and green banner representing their house. Their solid, shiny wooden table is nicely polished with all the place settings perfectly set. It was once said that the Hogwarts House Elves are the best in the world. It is up to your stomach to agree... but surely it will! Why wouldn't it like elf cooking?

If you're thirsty, there is also fresh pumpkin juice and water on the table, regardless of whether or not it is actually mealtime.
Old 06-26-2017, 02:47 PM   #76 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sebastian Price
First Year
The Harpy of Hogwarts | Dungeon Mistress | Bimba di Serpeverde

Alright... here we go.

Being more social...

Going to the great hall for food...

That's certainly more social than sitting in your dorm and eating snacks...

He cannot live on snacks...

Ok... let's find a place to sit down... There are people over there... He wasn't THAT social... lets sit down there... yes. No one on the left, no one on the right... nice and quiet... and... social... he was out of his room. This was social enough.

Old 06-26-2017, 05:15 PM   #77 (permalink)

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post

"GASP!" Why didn't she ever just gasp? The world would never know. OR WOULD IT???? Dun DUN DUUUUHHHN. Definitely because she was dramatic as anything tbh. "I've never been in charge of a secret before!!!" It was gonna be SO much fun to keep. Omg. What if she HAD to tell someone?????? This was way more responsibility than she was used to. OH THE PRESSURE WAS JUST TOO MUCH!!!! Man. She was thriving.

Zoryn's eyes followed his hand to the staff dais, where he wasn't actually sitting. "Then how come you chose this table instead?" her questions were all genuine ones by the way. Any shade or sass was totally unintentional, but very possible. Anyways, it just didn't make much sense. "How come we have assigned tables if anyone can just sit wherever the heck they want. Sounds real counterintuitive." She was gonna add this to the list of silly things that the Headmistress should fix. Plus it was super true. Even at the feasts everyone sat at different tables. Wouldn't it make WAY more sense to just call all the tables "Hogwarts Tables".

As for his explanation... He normally ate in the library all by himself??? THAT WAS SO SAD. "Sounds lonely," she nodded. Y'know what, maybe Zoryn could go eat lunch with him there EVERY DAY from NOW ON so that he'd never be lonely again!!!! Out of all the kindness and goodness of her heart. She'd do it. It was a wonder how she wasn't sorted Hufflepuff. Mhm.

"Oh," was all she had to say, her mouth circled up to form the most perfect little 'o'. "You should tell her to hurry back, she's missing SO MUCH!!!" With all the IMP stuff, anyway. Turning she noticed Jonas, the mean boy who had been SUPER rude to her last term. If he was gonna say another mean thing, Zoryn would have to bite into his shoulder AGAIN.... Even though the librarian was right here. She'd still do it!! Didn't stop her last time.
Kalen had to laugh as the girl audibly said Gasp! She certainly was a character, one Kalen was enjoying conversing with. It certainly was a change from the lonely library life. Perhaps he should venture out more often, yeah?

Ehh.. Let's not get too crazy Kalen. He thought to himself as he took a drink of his water. Though he chuckled into the liquid as Zoryn spoke again."You haven't? Well this is a perfect one!" A small, very innocent one.. a great way to start off a secret keeping career.

Kalen was more or less prepared for the next question that came his way and he smiled warmly at her. "Cause I used to be a Slytherin when I went here a long time ago, so I wanted to see how it felt sitting here again." Nostalgia and all that. Not to mention, since there wasn't many people around, he would feel weird being up on the dais alone.. And he got to talk to more kids, when he was down here.. So, win/win really. He didn't want to be some sort of out of reach person that people couldn't talk too..

"That is an excellent question, perhaps it makes everyone feel better knowing that they do have a table to call theirs.. and yet.. they can go sit elsewhere if they wanted." It was always nice to explore, and yet.. sometimes one just wanted to be at home..

He grinned at her as he looked down at his food, "It can be at times, other times I rather relish the quiet." And he could read a good book while he was at it, or practice his violin, or pet his cats, or even work on some wandless magic.. He was determined to know more spells before next term.. And had been studying rather hard.. Though perhaps he shouldn't start on the fire spell..

Oops?

He nodded. "Don't worry, I will tell her to hurry back, no worries at all." She was due to be released soon, so no worries about that.. He nodded to the boy that had sat down and he smiled at Zoryn's reaction to him.. "Friend of yours?" He asked with a grin as he ate another bite of his mashed potatoes.
Old 06-27-2017, 03:28 PM   #78 (permalink)

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Trouble making! "Relaxing is easy enough, actually. I could help you with that, if you need help, but for now... trouble. Sure." Katy seated herself next to Dora, finally, and propped her chin on her hands.

"I like fire. I don't mind detention. I won't hurt a person physically and I would prefer not to mortify someone unless they deserve it. But... what did you have in mind?" Because Katy was easy to engage in troublesome ideas with just a little poking.
"Could you teach me yoga or meditation? Do you DO those things?" Dora wasn't sure if Katy DID, but if so, she should so teach her those things. Relaxation things. MHM. "Trouble," she agreed. This was a much better topic!

Nod. NOD, NOD, NOD. "Oh I don't know what you think of me... but I would never hurt someone or embarrass them unless they deserved it. And I would have to be in the heat of the moment to do that even then." But then she realized Katy probably wasn't directing that at her... just giving her own personal beliefs and such. Awkward. Blushing was happening as she averted her eyes elsewhere. "How about we go redecorate some things around the castle? Or... set a fire outside. A LARGE one. Or... slide down some banisters wearing bed sheets like togas. I don't know, Katy. I think I may be out of fresh ideas." And THAT was a travesty.

Last edited by Erindipity; 06-28-2017 at 12:50 AM.
Old 06-28-2017, 01:37 AM   #79 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ally Rory
Slytherin
First Year
Stay Free

Quote:

"GASP!" Why didn't she ever just gasp? The world would never know. OR WOULD IT???? Dun DUN DUUUUHHHN. Definitely because she was dramatic as anything tbh. "I've never been in charge of a secret before!!!" It was gonna be SO much fun to keep. Omg. What if she HAD to tell someone?????? This was way more responsibility than she was used to. OH THE PRESSURE WAS JUST TOO MUCH!!!! Man. She was thriving.

Zoryn's eyes followed his hand to the staff dais, where he wasn't actually sitting. "Then how come you chose this table instead?" her questions were all genuine ones by the way. Any shade or sass was totally unintentional, but very possible. Anyways, it just didn't make much sense. "How come we have assigned tables if anyone can just sit wherever the heck they want. Sounds real counterintuitive." She was gonna add this to the list of silly things that the Headmistress should fix. Plus it was super true. Even at the feasts everyone sat at different tables. Wouldn't it make WAY more sense to just call all the tables "Hogwarts Tables".

As for his explanation... He normally ate in the library all by himself??? THAT WAS SO SAD. "Sounds lonely," she nodded. Y'know what, maybe Zoryn could go eat lunch with him there EVERY DAY from NOW ON so that he'd never be lonely again!!!! Out of all the kindness and goodness of her heart. She'd do it. It was a wonder how she wasn't sorted Hufflepuff. Mhm.

"Oh," was all she had to say, her mouth circled up to form the most perfect little 'o'. "You should tell her to hurry back, she's missing SO MUCH!!!" With all the IMP stuff, anyway. Turning she noticed Jonas, the mean boy who had been SUPER rude to her last term. If he was gonna say another mean thing, Zoryn would have to bite into his shoulder AGAIN.... Even though the librarian was right here. She'd still do it!! Didn't stop her last time.

----------

Finally taking notice of ahere Zoryn was sitting, Jonas changed seats and got closer to her. He knew she was probably going to bite him again. But he just shrugged it off.
"Hey Zoryn, good year so far??"

What else was he supposed to say? He looked away,his pale skin having a tint of pink in it.
Old 06-28-2017, 02:20 AM   #80 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erindipity View Post
"Could you teach me yoga or meditation? Do you DO those things?" Dora wasn't sure if Katy DID, but if so, she should so teach her those things. Relaxation things. MHM. "Trouble," she agreed. This was a much better topic!

Nod. NOD, NOD, NOD. "Oh I don't know what you think of me... but I would never hurt someone or embarrass them unless they deserved it. And I would have to be in the heat of the moment to do that even then." But then she realized Katy probably wasn't directing that at her... just giving her own personal beliefs and such. Awkward. Blushing was happening as she averted her eyes elsewhere. "How about we go redecorate some things around the castle? Or... set a fire outside. A LARGE one. Or... slide down some banisters wearing bed sheets like togas. I don't know, Katy. I think I may be out of fresh ideas." And THAT was a travesty.
Katy full on scoffed. Yoga. Meditation. Did she look like a person who knew how to relax? "I don't. I was suggesting medicinal means of relaxation. A Calming Draught, maybe. I have some upstairs if you need them." She might as well get a new customer while she was at it.

"I think the world of you, Miss Dora, and don't believe me if I ever make it seem otherwise," Katy leaned forward on her elbows, making a triangle with her body, her arms, and the table. Closing the gap to Miss Dora's ear. "I have some magical fireworks. If you have any ideas for those."

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Old 06-29-2017, 04:28 PM   #81 (permalink)

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Katy full on scoffed. Yoga. Meditation. Did she look like a person who knew how to relax? "I don't. I was suggesting medicinal means of relaxation. A Calming Draught, maybe. I have some upstairs if you need them." She might as well get a new customer while she was at it.

"I think the world of you, Miss Dora, and don't believe me if I ever make it seem otherwise," Katy leaned forward on her elbows, making a triangle with her body, her arms, and the table. Closing the gap to Miss Dora's ear. "I have some magical fireworks. If you have any ideas for those."
"I keep calming draught in my dorm, but I don't like the idea of taking a potion for everything all the time. I fancy learning to be calm on my own. Not artificial." Did Katy not remember that Dora was no slouch at Potions... and her cousin was a Potioneer? Heh.

Miss Dora. Rooney's influence was clear on the girl when she said that. It made Dora smile a bit. Rooney was good people. "Well I appreciate that, Katy. Really." It was nice to know that some people were awesome like that.

BUT WAIT.

What had she said?

A grin tugged at her lips as she nodded. "Well what are we waiting for?! Let's go get them!!"
Old 06-30-2017, 01:42 AM   #82 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

SPOILER!!: beloved Librarian and also Jonas
Quote:
Originally Posted by FwooperOnYourLeft View Post
Kalen had to laugh as the girl audibly said Gasp! She certainly was a character, one Kalen was enjoying conversing with. It certainly was a change from the lonely library life. Perhaps he should venture out more often, yeah?

Ehh.. Let's not get too crazy Kalen. He thought to himself as he took a drink of his water. Though he chuckled into the liquid as Zoryn spoke again."You haven't? Well this is a perfect one!" A small, very innocent one.. a great way to start off a secret keeping career.

Kalen was more or less prepared for the next question that came his way and he smiled warmly at her. "Cause I used to be a Slytherin when I went here a long time ago, so I wanted to see how it felt sitting here again." Nostalgia and all that. Not to mention, since there wasn't many people around, he would feel weird being up on the dais alone.. And he got to talk to more kids, when he was down here.. So, win/win really. He didn't want to be some sort of out of reach person that people couldn't talk too..

"That is an excellent question, perhaps it makes everyone feel better knowing that they do have a table to call theirs.. and yet.. they can go sit elsewhere if they wanted." It was always nice to explore, and yet.. sometimes one just wanted to be at home..

He grinned at her as he looked down at his food, "It can be at times, other times I rather relish the quiet." And he could read a good book while he was at it, or practice his violin, or pet his cats, or even work on some wandless magic.. He was determined to know more spells before next term.. And had been studying rather hard.. Though perhaps he shouldn't start on the fire spell..

Oops?

He nodded. "Don't worry, I will tell her to hurry back, no worries at all." She was due to be released soon, so no worries about that.. He nodded to the boy that had sat down and he smiled at Zoryn's reaction to him.. "Friend of yours?" He asked with a grin as he ate another bite of his mashed potatoes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
----------

Finally taking notice of ahere Zoryn was sitting, Jonas changed seats and got closer to her. He knew she was probably going to bite him again. But he just shrugged it off.
"Hey Zoryn, good year so far??"

What else was he supposed to say? He looked away,his pale skin having a tint of pink in it.

Zoryn beamed at the man sat across from her. Mhm. Zoryn would've rather had a much juicer secret to start with, but this one would do. She gave him a nod

"Oh," she formed her mouth into a perfect 'O'. "The Care of Magical Creatures Professor likes to relive his glory days too," she nodded. What was his name???? Eh. It was hard to keep track. BUT ALAS. She had found the man sitting at the Puffer table a few days ago and tried striking up some friendly conversation with no avail. "'Cept he doesn't like talking to people like you do, Sir." That man was SO grumpy. Zoryn didn't like him very much.

"So they have house tables just to make us feel good about ourselves?" she gave him a funny look. "Sounds like a sellout to me," on the Headmistress' part. "We've already got Common Rooms, how come we need different tables too?" It made NO sense. Zoryn would definitely go to the headmistress and ask her about it. It was a VERY important question. Her entire LIFE depended on it. Sort of.

She followed the man's gaze down to-- UGH--Jonas. "UM, LIKE, NO WAY!" she made a FACE. "He attacked me during a lesson last year," it was a FACT. And Zoryn would never forgive him for it. Instead, like the mature adult she was, she'd ignore him. And speaking of which.

As Jonas approached, Zoryn made EVERY EFFORT not to look his way and instead looked directly at the Librarian. "Do you hear something? I think there's a draft in here." SO MATURE.

You are Lemon!
Old 06-30-2017, 03:42 AM   #83 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ally Rory
Slytherin
First Year
Stay Free

Jonas rolled his eyes. "Look I wanted to make amends. Maybe I could help you with studies." He said rolling his eyes. And he was the one not being mature? Riiight. He offered her some mashed potatoes.
Old 06-30-2017, 10:34 PM   #84 (permalink)

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

SPOILER!!: Zoryn and a bit of James
Quote:
Zoryn beamed at the man sat across from her. Mhm. Zoryn would've rather had a much juicer secret to start with, but this one would do. She gave him a nod

"Oh," she formed her mouth into a perfect 'O'. "The Care of Magical Creatures Professor likes to relive his glory days too," she nodded. What was his name???? Eh. It was hard to keep track. BUT ALAS. She had found the man sitting at the Puffer table a few days ago and tried striking up some friendly conversation with no avail. "'Cept he doesn't like talking to people like you do, Sir." That man was SO grumpy. Zoryn didn't like him very much.

"So they have house tables just to make us feel good about ourselves?" she gave him a funny look. "Sounds like a sellout to me," on the Headmistress' part. "We've already got Common Rooms, how come we need different tables too?" It made NO sense. Zoryn would definitely go to the headmistress and ask her about it. It was a VERY important question. Her entire LIFE depended on it. Sort of.

She followed the man's gaze down to-- UGH--Jonas. "UM, LIKE, NO WAY!" she made a FACE. "He attacked me during a lesson last year," it was a FACT. And Zoryn would never forgive him for it. Instead, like the mature adult she was, she'd ignore him. And speaking of which.

As Jonas approached, Zoryn made EVERY EFFORT not to look his way and instead looked directly at the Librarian. "Do you hear something? I think there's a draft in here." SO MATURE.

Kalen had to hide another smile as she spoke about Tristan, "Does he really? I could see it. You know we are friends? Mr.Wayland and I. We went to school together. " He said with a grin. Not to mention he was housemates with Laurel and his older brother had worked with River.. There were more connections, but he couldn't remember them at the moment! Oh yeah.. Rosalyn of course.

How had he forgotten that one? He had nearly lost his best friend to his crush oh the now History of Magic professor.. Ahh well.

Kalen snickered softly as he spoke.. "Was he eating as well? He gets a bit grumpy if you interrupt a meal. He's pretty great though once you get to know him. " Kalen said in defense of his friend.. You didn't bother Tristan while he was eating.

He shook his head and smiled.. "Not quite like that.. " He said as he paused in thought.. "I think originally, not a whole lot of people strayed from their tables, but we have.. so they stay there in case we don't want too. " Ehh? Maybe? He wasn't even sure.. He shrugged a bit.."Maybe you should talk to the Headmistress about that? We could be up for some innovation around here don't you think?" He said with a smile..

He looked at James and then back at Zoryn as they spoke and he raised an eyebrow.. "He attacked you? " Eyebrow raise..

And there went the other one as she ignored the blushing boy.. Ahhh.. umm..

"Maybe you two could talk while I'm here? I can act as a buffer so no one gets attacked.. " Or pelted with mashed potatoes..
Old 06-30-2017, 11:14 PM   #85 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ally Rory
Slytherin
First Year
Stay Free

Quote:

Kalen had to hide another smile as she spoke about Tristan, "Does he really? I could see it. You know we are friends? Mr.Wayland and I. We went to school together. " He said with a grin. Not to mention he was housemates with Laurel and his older brother had worked with River.. There were more connections, but he couldn't remember them at the moment! Oh yeah.. Rosalyn of course.

How had he forgotten that one? He had nearly lost his best friend to his crush oh the now History of Magic professor.. Ahh well.

Kalen snickered softly as he spoke.. "Was he eating as well? He gets a bit grumpy if you interrupt a meal. He's pretty great though once you get to know him. " Kalen said in defense of his friend.. You didn't bother Tristan while he was eating.

He shook his head and smiled.. "Not quite like that.. " He said as he paused in thought.. "I think originally, not a whole lot of people strayed from their tables, but we have.. so they stay there in case we don't want too. " Ehh? Maybe? He wasn't even sure.. He shrugged a bit.."Maybe you should talk to the Headmistress about that? We could be up for some innovation around here don't you think?" He said with a smile..

He looked at James and then back at Zoryn as they spoke and he raised an eyebrow.. "He attacked you? " Eyebrow raise..

And there went the other one as she ignored the blushing boy.. Ahhh.. umm.

"Maybe you two could talk while I'm here? I can act as a buffer so no one gets attacked.. " Or pelt with mashed potatoes..

Jonas rolled his eyes.
"Nobody's attacking anyone. And I didn't attack her last year, I just yelled at her, she's the one who bit me, but enough about that I guess."
Old 07-01-2017, 02:21 AM   #86 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erindipity View Post
"I keep calming draught in my dorm, but I don't like the idea of taking a potion for everything all the time. I fancy learning to be calm on my own. Not artificial." Did Katy not remember that Dora was no slouch at Potions... and her cousin was a Potioneer? Heh.

Miss Dora. Rooney's influence was clear on the girl when she said that. It made Dora smile a bit. Rooney was good people. "Well I appreciate that, Katy. Really." It was nice to know that some people were awesome like that.

BUT WAIT.

What had she said?

A grin tugged at her lips as she nodded. "Well what are we waiting for?! Let's go get them!!"
Well. Dora could scoff at potions, but they were safe and well brewed and Katy needed people to buy them to pay for her ingredients. So there. She gave Dora a smile, deciding to try the pitch again later.

Bigger fish to fry.

Fireworks. "Yes. Let's. They're in my room, but I could meet you somewhere with them in fifteen minutes or so. Where should we direct them?"

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Old 07-03-2017, 02:28 AM   #87 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1

SPOILER!!: Jonas, Librarian, more jonas
Quote:

Oops?

Quote:
Jonas rolled his eyes. "Look I wanted to make amends. Maybe I could help you with studies." He said rolling his eyes. And he was the one not being mature? Riiight. He offered her some mashed potatoes.
Quote:

And there went the other one as she ignored the blushing boy.. Ahhh.. umm..

"Maybe you two could talk while I'm here? I can act as a buffer so no one gets attacked.. " Or pelted with mashed potatoes..
Quote:
Jonas rolled his eyes.
"Nobody's attacking anyone. And I didn't attack her last year, I just yelled at her, she's the one who bit me, but enough about that I guess."

“Oh,” Zoryn had no idea. It was kinda weird to think about the Professor’s as young people. Especially trying to imagine them going to Hogwarts. Yeah… Totally weird. “Well he was trying to, but he dropped his sandwich,” she giggled remembering the ICONIC moment. A total grump. She nodded.

As for his explanations for the house tables… Zoryn still didn’t buy it, but she nodded nevertheless as she was starting to get bored with his redundancy on that one. Probably sounded a lot like she did tbh. “I’m DEFINITELY gonna talk to her, sir!” Plus, it’d be good for the woman. She needed to know who Zoryn was, like, ASAP. Mhm.

And…. About Jonas.

UGH.

CUE EYEROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Yeah, he totally did!! In care of magical creatures LAST YEAR!” She remembered the moment VERY clearly.

“I’ll talk, but I’m NOT gonna make amends,” she crossed her arms and looked straight at the school librarian rather than the blushing boy next to her. “Well, he lounged at me FIRST.” She didn’t just go around biting people without reason. He was totally trying to paint her as the bad guy, when in fact she was just defending herself. Mhm. “And Prefect Tenacius didn’t think I did anything wrong.” And he was like the ULTIMATE voice of authority. So, like, YEAH.

You are Lemon!
Old 07-03-2017, 02:12 PM   #88 (permalink)

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy

SPOILER!!: Zoryn and Jonas
Quote:
Jonas rolled his eyes.
Quote:
“Oh,” Zoryn had no idea. It was kinda weird to think about the Professor’s as young people. Especially trying to imagine them going to Hogwarts. Yeah… Totally weird. “Well he was trying to, but he dropped his sandwich,” she giggled remembering the ICONIC moment. A total grump. She nodded.

As for his explanations for the house tables… Zoryn still didn’t buy it, but she nodded nevertheless as she was starting to get bored with his redundancy on that one. Probably sounded a lot like she did tbh. “I’m DEFINITELY gonna talk to her, sir!” Plus, it’d be good for the woman. She needed to know who Zoryn was, like, ASAP. Mhm.

And…. About Jonas.

UGH.

CUE EYEROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Yeah, he totally did!! In care of magical creatures LAST YEAR!” She remembered the moment VERY clearly.

“I’ll talk, but I’m NOT gonna make amends,” she crossed her arms and looked straight at the school librarian rather than the blushing boy next to her. “Well, he lounged at me FIRST.” She didn’t just go around biting people without reason. He was totally trying to paint her as the bad guy, when in fact she was just defending herself. Mhm. “And Prefect Tenacius didn’t think I did anything wrong.” And he was like the ULTIMATE voice of authority. So, like, YEAH.

He dropped his sandwich? Kalen had to hold back a snort of laughter at that, which he covered up by taking another drink of water. He swallowed the liquid and took a moment to compose himself.. United front and all.. "Well, if Tristan.. Professor Wayland, dropped his sandwich..that would for sure make him grumpy.." He still had to hold back a chuckle about that.. he would have loved to have seen his friend lose his lunch.. He smiled at the girls giggle and woudi have joined in himself..

Ah well.. more water?

He nodded along with Zoryn as she spoke, "Yes, that would be a good idea. " And he mentally apologized to Regina in his head for suggesting something like this. She had so much to do and getting a suggestion about losing the house tables wasn't exactly on her top list of priorities.. Especially with IMPS going on!

Kalen's mind was taken from that though as Jonas spoke and Zoryn spoke again. Merlin, seems like he had landed in the middle of some feud.. Great..

Kalen was rather bad with conflict and part of him wanted to pick up his food and make a dash for it.. In fact he was eyeing the doorway and wondering how fast he could run without spilling his pot roast.. When Zoryn spoke again,,

"Well, if it happened last year, and your Prefect thought it was okay.. then perhaps it should be dropped, yeah? " Kalen said as he looked at the two of them..
Old 07-03-2017, 10:32 PM   #89 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ally Rory
Slytherin
First Year
Stay Free

Quote:
SPOILER!!: Zoryn and Jonas

He dropped his sandwich? Kalen had to hold back a snort of laughter at that, which he covered up by taking another drink of water. He swallowed the liquid and took a moment to compose himself.. United front and all.. "Well, if Tristan.. Professor Wayland, dropped his sandwich..that would for sure make him grumpy.." He still had to hold back a chuckle about that.. he would have loved to have seen his friend lose his lunch.. He smiled at the girls giggle and woudi have joined in himself..

Ah well.. more water?

He nodded along with Zoryn as she spoke, "Yes, that would be a good idea. " And he mentally apologized to Regina in his head for suggesting something like this. She had so much to do and getting a suggestion about losing the house tables wasn't exactly on her top list of priorities.. Especially with IMPS going on!

Kalen's mind was taken from that though as Jonas spoke and Zoryn spoke again. Merlin, seems like he had landed in the middle of some feud.. Great..

Kalen was rather bad with conflict and part of him wanted to pick up his food and make a dash for it.. In fact he was eyeing the doorway and wondering how fast he could run without spilling his pot roast.. When Zoryn spoke again,,

"Well, if it happened last year, and your Prefect thought it was okay.. then perhaps it should be dropped, yeah? " Kalen said as he looked at the two of them..

"i did drop it." Jonas said trying to hide the annoyance in his voice. by now, he had stopped blushing.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:31 PM   #90 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1

SPOILER!!: Jonas&Librarian... Uh, sorry about her
Quote:

Ah well.. more water?

Quote:
"i did drop it." Jonas said trying to hide the annoyance in his voice. by now, he had stopped blushing.

Hmmmm... Maybe the man actually was hungry just because he dropped his sandwich. This made Zoryn THINK. It gave her LOADS of ideas. Ideas including visiting the man in his office some day soon. Man, Zoryn was leaving this conversation with SO many things she had to do!! Talk to the Headmistress, bring her CoMC Professor a sandwich, and... Probably other things but right now she was forgetting.

"No offense, Sir," she turned to give the librarian a VERY serious look (which was quite rare for Zoryn Spinnet). "But I don't wanna drop it." Nope. Because she was a VERY dramatic almost-thirteen year old.

And with that, she got herself up from the bench, giving the adult at the table a nod. "Good luck with your letter!" She smiled at him, before turning to Jonas. "I hope you trip on your own feet!" She gave him a FAKE smile and blew raspberries at him before turning and exiting the Great Hall.

If she had stayed, she would've felt inclined to bite him again and honestly, Zoryn wasn't really feeling up to it today.

You are Lemon!
Old 07-06-2017, 05:19 AM   #91 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ally Rory
Slytherin
First Year
Stay Free

Jonas sighed and rolled his eyes deciding to eat the mashed potatoes by himself then. Fine then, he thought to himself. If you insist then.
Old 07-18-2017, 10:05 PM   #92 (permalink)

DoM & AC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Addison Ayers
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes

As she entered the Great Hall, Kye's nostrils were filled with food smells and it was glorious. There was always something to satiate the palate here. Not that this was uncommon outside of Hogwarts, but there was just something about not being reprimanded on portion sizes. She was a growing girl! She definitely worked it off going up stairs to all of her classes...

"This is more like it," she said happily, in Oliver's direction. She looked over at him with a smile; she would obviously rather be nowhere else at this moment. They would eat, head back to the common room, and WORK.

Kye headed to the fairly empty Slytherin table. Sitting down seemed to be a signal, because a few plates began to magically fill with food around her. Mmmmmm

"What do you fancy?" Kye asked Oliver, glancing at him and eyeing the food.

Old 07-19-2017, 03:03 AM   #93 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DMLE
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Lupin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mercy Peckham
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Tempest Chandler
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokimoto View Post
As she entered the Great Hall, Kye's nostrils were filled with food smells and it was glorious. There was always something to satiate the palate here. Not that this was uncommon outside of Hogwarts, but there was just something about not being reprimanded on portion sizes. She was a growing girl! She definitely worked it off going up stairs to all of her classes...

"This is more like it," she said happily, in Oliver's direction. She looked over at him with a smile; she would obviously rather be nowhere else at this moment. They would eat, head back to the common room, and WORK.

Kye headed to the fairly empty Slytherin table. Sitting down seemed to be a signal, because a few plates began to magically fill with food around her. Mmmmmm

"What do you fancy?" Kye asked Oliver, glancing at him and eyeing the food.

Oliver liked seeing others being happy or excited, so he got that feeling he usually did when his friends were in high spirits as he and Kye entered the Great Hall and made their way to their house table.

"I can already smell the food." The great hall seemed to always smell like food though, it was a room that almost forced you to be hungry. How could you not be when smelling the many magical smells that could only be attributed to the Elves mad cooking skills?

"Hmmm Something with meat, i need protein!" And sure there were other ways of getting it but who cared about them when there could be Chicken or Ham or Beef or glorious, glorious BACON.

Like an AMERICAN.
Old 07-27-2017, 02:40 AM   #94 (permalink)

DoM & AC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Addison Ayers
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroyers View Post
Oliver liked seeing others being happy or excited, so he got that feeling he usually did when his friends were in high spirits as he and Kye entered the Great Hall and made their way to their house table.

"I can already smell the food." The great hall seemed to always smell like food though, it was a room that almost forced you to be hungry. How could you not be when smelling the many magical smells that could only be attributed to the Elves mad cooking skills?

"Hmmm Something with meat, i need protein!" And sure there were other ways of getting it but who cared about them when there could be Chicken or Ham or Beef or glorious, glorious BACON.
Kye couldn't help but laugh with glee at his equivalent enthusiasm. So many ideas! Kye looked at the table, thinking of the possibilities.

"Hmmm... I think I'd fancy some steak and mashed potatoes!" Live large, right?! The food materialized almost instantly before them, with more than enough for her (huge) appetite. She placed a juicy slice of steak on her plate, a heap of mashed potatoes and poured a bit of steak sauce... okay maybe a little too much but oh well.

"You're welcome to have some of this as well of course," she offered. She wondered what he would order because... food.

She started to cut pieces and happily bit into it. Ohmigawd It was delicious! Of course it was, but when you're hungry, everything tastes better. The mashed potatoes had a turkey based gravy on them and together it was heaven.

She moaned in appreciation, yum yum yum.