sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1100 users online including...
CurtisViday , PhoenixRising

2 members
1098 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 09-23-2018, 06:00 PM

Default Courtyard and Brick Wall

The Leaky Cauldron sits auspiciously as part of the Muggle World, the portal to Diagon Alley. Stepping out the back door of the Leaky Cauldron, it leads to the open patio that is deceivingly large. Once inside the Courtyard the stone path circles around the green area, which is a popular place for young children to relax upon during summer holidays and is also a popular place for, people to lie out and have lunch.

On the green, a tall stone fountain sits and waits for a lucky sickle or two to find its way to the bottom of the fountain. However, the incredible thing about the fountain is the stone is rests upon. The stone floor underneath and surrounding the fountain is charmed to light up with each step a person makes on the stone floor. The color traces the outside of the traveler’s foot and each new step is a fresh new color.

Out on the green surrounding the fountain is the home to a garden of flowers that are freshly planted. Each little patch of flowers is also charmed by the former owner, Harley, to smell of a different kind of treat at the Leaky Cauldron, i.e.. Butterbeer Flowers.

Off to the side of the Courtyard, a winding stone pathway leads to a quaint little pond filled with a hundred carp fish that Ryoma, the old owner, had specially imported from Japan. This little pond is tucked in the back of the Courtyard and serves as a little treat to all who happen upon it. Next to the pond is a simple wooden box with a money hole in the top. Dispense ten sickles and the box produces fish food to feed the carp.

Louisa asks that everyone, including little witches and wizards, pick up after himself or herself.
Old 04-23-2020, 03:32 AM   #51 (permalink)

MO
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emilia Kim
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Helena Leventis
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

x1
●kpop lingua amateur● Spanglish,YO●

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Honestly, the pressure was crazy. How did they expect you to know at only seventeen what you wanted to spend the rest of your life doing? Sure there were interests and hobbies... subjects that you excelled in, but the world outside Hogwarts was vast. "More yes. Reminds me, when do our spanish lessons start?" Because if he was to apply to South America, he needed to seriously step up that language game.

Squeezes her hand. "That would definitely be a surprise if you did that. I might rope you into running some laps with me though." Just being honest here. He looked over the food, nodding approvingly. "We can always order more if we're still hungry." With that, he popped something into his mouth.
Nora raised an eyebrow at his question about the Spanish lessons. "Hmm. I got these books and material on the mail. The course is guaranteed...and they'll send us material every three weeks or so. We just have to ask Schmoe to let us use something to play the recordings and that...What do you think?" She had to ask his opinion on it, if they'd be doing it together.

"Oh, really?" She laughed, making a face pretending she didn't like the idea. "Well, guess I should start sooner than later" Shrugging, she continued eating a piece of her sandwich.

so close you can almost taste it
Old 04-23-2020, 10:14 PM   #52 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
Nora raised an eyebrow at his question about the Spanish lessons. "Hmm. I got these books and material on the mail. The course is guaranteed...and they'll send us material every three weeks or so. We just have to ask Schmoe to let us use something to play the recordings and that...What do you think?" She had to ask his opinion on it, if they'd be doing it together.

"Oh, really?" She laughed, making a face pretending she didn't like the idea. "Well, guess I should start sooner than later" Shrugging, she continued eating a piece of her sandwich.
Ohhh ..... so she was serious about the spanish? "Wow, you're ahead of me. I wonder if any of our professors know spanish too and could help us?" he nodded, "I think that sounds great and if anything it will just be a really great experience to learn a new language. Could maybe even help for our newts."

"Uh yes. If you show up at four am, obviously it's because you realize the importance of physical exercise." He grinned sheepishly, pulling apart a french fry.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake
Old 04-23-2020, 10:41 PM   #53 (permalink)

MO
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emilia Kim
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Helena Leventis
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

x1
●kpop lingua amateur● Spanglish,YO●

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Ohhh ..... so she was serious about the spanish? "Wow, you're ahead of me. I wonder if any of our professors know spanish too and could help us?" he nodded, "I think that sounds great and if anything it will just be a really great experience to learn a new language. Could maybe even help for our newts."

"Uh yes. If you show up at four am, obviously it's because you realize the importance of physical exercise." He grinned sheepishly, pulling apart a french fry.
Nora shrugged, "I'm sure some of them have traveled, and maybe speak it fluently, or decent..." She didn't doubt that. Also, adults have hobbies, like learning about other cultures, their languages. One, at least has had to have an experience about it. "We should ask, yeah..."

And just as she was drinking a sip of her drink, she heard him say about the importance of physical exercise. She couldn't help but cough and try not to spit the butterbeer. "I know, yeah. But you know me well, too. It'll take a bulldozer to get me out of bed." Certainly, that bulldozer could be a call from him, an incentive.

"Okay. Here's the deal...I..." She shivered at the thought of what she was about to say, "I get up...at four a.m., five tops...and join you for physical exercise, three times a week. Don't ask for more, I do plenty of physical work at dad's greenhouses, carrying plants, sitting on squats...You, come and we talk about universities...and during school days, I'm sure we'll need each other's push and pull about what's going to happen next..." Because, waiting a year for university was possible, right?

so close you can almost taste it
Old 04-26-2020, 12:18 AM   #54 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Naia meandered out to the the courtyard at the Leaky Cauldron, really just trying to kill some time. Now that she had decided to apply for something entry level at the ministry, she was sticking closer to London to try to really learn the lay of the land. She had been a baby when her family had all last lived here, and on their visits they only stuck to the necessities of their shopping lists.

And while the Leaky Cauldron was familiar, this was her respite from the exploring so that she could feel normal for a moment.

She sat down and pulled a book out from her bag, laying it on her lap as she glanced around and people watched for a few minutes. Eventually she should probably figure out how to also push herself to meet people.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Old 04-26-2020, 03:30 AM   #55 (permalink)
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

The last time she had been to the leaky cauldron was…what? years ago it seemed, it was before she and Kirk had gotten married. Mel’s cheeks still flushed happily when she thought about her husband husband? it was weird thinking that she had one of those.

Even though she and Kirk had been together for ages, it still sometimes felt new – and she lived for that. Not the newness of it, no, but the fact that it felt right. The former Gryffindor looked around the area and for a second, the fear of not knowing anyone here made her skin feel as if it was about to crawl right off of her body and find a home on someone else, someone more confident.

Still, steeling herself she took a deep breath, walked over and smiled. ”Hi – um…do you mind sharing a table?” she asked as she glanced around the still somewhat packed courtyards. ”I’m…Melbourne by the way if it makes things…easier knowing a name that is” there – she had at least just sort of forced herself to meet someone new.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________
Old 04-26-2020, 07:20 AM   #56 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist.Prime View Post
The last time she had been to the leaky cauldron was…what? years ago it seemed, it was before she and Kirk had gotten married. Mel’s cheeks still flushed happily when she thought about her husband husband? it was weird thinking that she had one of those.

Even though she and Kirk had been together for ages, it still sometimes felt new – and she lived for that. Not the newness of it, no, but the fact that it felt right. The former Gryffindor looked around the area and for a second, the fear of not knowing anyone here made her skin feel as if it was about to crawl right off of her body and find a home on someone else, someone more confident.

Still, steeling herself she took a deep breath, walked over and smiled. ”Hi – um…do you mind sharing a table?” she asked as she glanced around the still somewhat packed courtyards. ”I’m…Melbourne by the way if it makes things…easier knowing a name that is” there – she had at least just sort of forced herself to meet someone new.
Regina was still watching people around the courtyard, her book still unopened in her lap. There were couples scattered around and as well as pairs of friends. She smiled softly at the sight, enjoying the signs of easy companionship around her even if she was sitting by herself.

But suddenly, Naia's eyes were drawn towards someone making their way to her the table where she was perched. She titled her head to the side slightly in question, but pasted a smile on her face as well to show she was friendly and not at all opposed to sudden company.

Could she .. share her table? Naia nodded her head, gesturing to the free chair across from her. "Of course. By all means, please have a seat." The other woman seemed nervous and Naia wracked her brain on how she could seem open in order to calm her nerves. Nai loved the chance to meet new people, so she was more than happy to have someone join her. "Hi Melbourne, I'm Naia Amstern. It's a pleasure to meet you. Beautiful day, isn't it?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Old 04-28-2020, 05:17 AM   #57 (permalink)

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
Regina was still watching people around the courtyard, her book still unopened in her lap. There were couples scattered around and as well as pairs of friends. She smiled softly at the sight, enjoying the signs of easy companionship around her even if she was sitting by herself.

But suddenly, Naia's eyes were drawn towards someone making their way to her the table where she was perched. She titled her head to the side slightly in question, but pasted a smile on her face as well to show she was friendly and not at all opposed to sudden company.

Could she .. share her table? Naia nodded her head, gesturing to the free chair across from her. "Of course. By all means, please have a seat." The other woman seemed nervous and Naia wracked her brain on how she could seem open in order to calm her nerves. Nai loved the chance to meet new people, so she was more than happy to have someone join her. "Hi Melbourne, I'm Naia Amstern. It's a pleasure to meet you. Beautiful day, isn't it?"
Mel smiled softly when the girl in question offered for her to sit with her. Her face only morphing into one of realization when she had said her name. ”it’s a pleasure to meet you – officially Naia, and it is…it’s a grand day” her eyebrows slowly knitted together for a moment.

The girls name sounded familiar, but she couldn’t quite place it at first. ”I have an off question…but did you by chance go to Hogwarts?” she asked as she tipped her head slightly. ”I just…your name sounds vaguely familiar honestly and that’s probably the most likely place I’d have heard it?” she asked her voice quiet, almost soft compared to its normal brashness.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________
Old 04-30-2020, 03:39 PM   #58 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

Quote:
Mel smiled softly when the girl in question offered for her to sit with her. Her face only morphing into one of realization when she had said her name. ”it’s a pleasure to meet you – officially Naia, and it is…it’s a grand day” her eyebrows slowly knitted together for a moment.

The girls name sounded familiar, but she couldn’t quite place it at first. ”I have an off question…but did you by chance go to Hogwarts?” she asked as she tipped her head slightly. ”I just…your name sounds vaguely familiar honestly and that’s probably the most likely place I’d have heard it?” she asked her voice quiet, almost soft compared to its normal brashness.
Meet her officially? Nai's eyebrow quirked slightly, but she made no comment. The way her new seat partner said it made it sound as if she knew her. Naia wracked her brain to try to think if the name sounded familiar, but she was coming up blank. But then again, she was also much better with faces rather than names.

But then she was asking if she had gone to Hogwarts, and Naia nodded her head. "Yes, I transferred my 5th year from Ilvermony with my sister Regina. My parents also went to Hogwarts back in their day. " Not that they were particularly old, the way she said it, but it was still before her time. "Anakin Amstern and Vashti Greenwell." Perhaps her name sounded familiar because of the other Amsterns in her family? "Did you go to Hogwarts as well?"

Old 05-07-2020, 09:10 PM   #59 (permalink)

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
Meet her officially? Nai's eyebrow quirked slightly, but she made no comment. The way her new seat partner said it made it sound as if she knew her. Naia wracked her brain to try to think if the name sounded familiar, but she was coming up blank. But then again, she was also much better with faces rather than names.

But then she was asking if she had gone to Hogwarts, and Naia nodded her head. "Yes, I transferred my 5th year from Ilvermony with my sister Regina. My parents also went to Hogwarts back in their day. " Not that they were particularly old, the way she said it, but it was still before her time. "Anakin Amstern and Vashti Greenwell." Perhaps her name sounded familiar because of the other Amsterns in her family? "Did you go to Hogwarts as well?"
Mel smiled at the younger girl and just bit the edge of her lip as she spoke, her eyes widening a bit as she mentioned the names of her parents. ”oh I think I’ve heard those names – my sister India had a class with someone named Vashti I think?” she shrugged, ”she used to write for the yearbook,” she admitted with a grin.

When Naia asked if she had gone to Hogwarts she smiled, ”yeah I did, I graduated in 2095 I think?” she shrugged her shoulder, ”honestly,…I don’t even know I’ve been a bit – off lately and feeling like my mind is mush so I wouldn’t know if I knew someone for real or if I just…thought I did?” she gave her a kind smile.

”I was usually the quite one that ended up petting Professor Greyvons’ dog in the back of Arithmancy class?” she offered with a shake of her head, ”and the one with the” she leaned forward and mouthed the word b-r-e-a-s-t-s. seriously, it was what everyone had always brought up about her all the time – almost everyone.

Old 05-08-2020, 12:53 AM   #60 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

Quote:
Mel smiled at the younger girl and just bit the edge of her lip as she spoke, her eyes widening a bit as she mentioned the names of her parents. ”oh I think I’ve heard those names – my sister India had a class with someone named Vashti I think?” she shrugged, ”she used to write for the yearbook,” she admitted with a grin.

When Naia asked if she had gone to Hogwarts she smiled, ”yeah I did, I graduated in 2095 I think?” she shrugged her shoulder, ”honestly,…I don’t even know I’ve been a bit – off lately and feeling like my mind is mush so I wouldn’t know if I knew someone for real or if I just…thought I did?” she gave her a kind smile.

”I was usually the quite one that ended up petting Professor Greyvons’ dog in the back of Arithmancy class?” she offered with a shake of her head, ”and the one with the” she leaned forward and mouthed the word b-r-e-a-s-t-s. seriously, it was what everyone had always brought up about her all the time – almost everyone.
India, hm? Naia tilted her head trying to remember if that was a name she had heard mentioned previously. It did sound a little familiar, but there were only a few names that had stuck with her as her parents maintained certain friendships outside of school. "Vashti would have been my mom. It's a pretty unique name so I can't imagine there was another at school." Although, maybe there could have been.

2095? "I graduated in 2098, so we probably would have not seen each other too much." But then again, who knew! Hearing her continue to talk, Nai frowned slightly as the other woman seemed... preoccupied and admitted as such. "Well, I know we are perfect strangers, but I can be quite the listener if you would like. And since I'm a stranger, there's no room for judgement." So while it was probably a weird offer, she was offering anyways.

Hmm, she really didn't pay attention at school because nothing sounded familiar. When the other woman, Mel, mentioned she was the one who was commonly know for being, ahem, well endowed, Naia chuckled and gave a small nod. "The curses of being a female."

Old 08-15-2020, 05:59 AM   #61 (permalink)
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default For Kath/Zachael
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Normally Vitani’s lunch breaks were short and sweet. She didn’t like to be away from her shop any longer than absolutely necessary, especially after the Azkaban breakout debacle! Thinking about it still made her furious. Although her own shop wasn’t ransacked, she wasn’t spared from the impact. She could only hope the lowlives who attacked and robbed her apprentice (and by extension, herself) had been recaptured. Azkaban was too good for them as far as she was concerned! Typical lazy scum getting ahead off of other people’s hard work, just like her conniving ex-husband…

She took a deep calming breath, taking in the scent of the nearby flowers. As angry as the situation made her, she would not give anyone the satisfaction of seeing her rattled! She had too much pride for that, and it was too nice a day to spend angry. She found a quiet place to sit and eat her lunch - a mermaid salad and a glass of pumpkin juice to drink. As she daintily nibbled, her dark eyes darted about the courtyard, watching the people come and go.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
Old 08-17-2020, 05:58 AM   #62 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default lmao they can bond and be emo about these funds XD
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Normally Vitani’s lunch breaks were short and sweet. She didn’t like to be away from her shop any longer than absolutely necessary, especially after the Azkaban breakout debacle! Thinking about it still made her furious. Although her own shop wasn’t ransacked, she wasn’t spared from the impact. She could only hope the lowlives who attacked and robbed her apprentice (and by extension, herself) had been recaptured. Azkaban was too good for them as far as she was concerned! Typical lazy scum getting ahead off of other people’s hard work, just like her conniving ex-husband…

She took a deep calming breath, taking in the scent of the nearby flowers. As angry as the situation made her, she would not give anyone the satisfaction of seeing her rattled! She had too much pride for that, and it was too nice a day to spend angry. She found a quiet place to sit and eat her lunch - a mermaid salad and a glass of pumpkin juice to drink. As she daintily nibbled, her dark eyes darted about the courtyard, watching the people come and go.
To say he was in good spirits was a bit too optimistic an out look, but ever since Hogwarts had returned from its journey to the past the business at the Owl Post had been BOOMing once again and the profits were soaring. He had to remind himself that it would take quite some time to make up the losses from the Azkaban attack on Diagon Alley and then the subsequent lull in utilization of the Owl Post without parents and their children communicating with one another...but it still put a smile on his face at the end of each day when he checked the till. So much so that he had even seen fit to give little bonuses to his other employees out of the goodness of his shriveled heart. Nothing extravagant, but still a noteworthy addition to their salary for the month.

Whistling to himself as the scops owl on his shoulder nipped lovingly at Zachaël's curls, he looked around for somewhere to sit so he could go over his appointment book in peace when he spotted the tattoo parlor's current manager and offered her a polite wave whereas Mangig screeched a bit disapprovingly at the way a lock of the man's hair had slipped out of his beak.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
Old 08-19-2020, 04:08 AM   #63 (permalink)
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default lol Vitani is like, "Me emo? Perish the thought!" xD
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

To say he was in good spirits was a bit too optimistic an out look, but ever since Hogwarts had returned from its journey to the past the business at the Owl Post had been BOOMing once again and the profits were soaring. He had to remind himself that it would take quite some time to make up the losses from the Azkaban attack on Diagon Alley and then the subsequent lull in utilization of the Owl Post without parents and their children communicating with one another...but it still put a smile on his face at the end of each day when he checked the till. So much so that he had even seen fit to give little bonuses to his other employees out of the goodness of his shriveled heart. Nothing extravagant, but still a noteworthy addition to their salary for the month.

Whistling to himself as the scops owl on his shoulder nipped lovingly at Zachaël's curls, he looked around for somewhere to sit so he could go over his appointment book in peace when he spotted the tattoo parlor's current manager and offered her a polite wave whereas Mangig screeched a bit disapprovingly at the way a lock of the man's hair had slipped out of his beak.
To her own surprise, Vitani found that the sights and sounds of the courtyard calmed her mood. Her anger at the Azkaban attacks would never fully go away, just like her anger at her gold-digging family, lying ex-husband, and general has-been status never did, but for the time being, it wasn’t at the forefront of her mind. Momentarily distracted by her pumpkin juice, she didn’t notice the Owl Post shopkeep approach until she heard the screech of an owl. SHe jumped slightly, her small frame stiffening.

At first, she thought the owl probably belonged to a future Hogwarts student. It was the time of year that Diagon Alley was overrun with them, not that she was complaining about that, of course! Students meant an uptick in business, but she knew from experience that some children (and their pets) weren’t as well-mannered as they should be. Her dark eyes darted in the direction of the sound, and she spotted Zachael and his companion. Why he needed to bring the owl with him was beyond her! Certainly it wasn’t so needy or so destructive that it couldn’t be left alone during his break, was it? Still, there was no reason not to be cordial for now. “Good afternoon, Zachael,” she greeted, nodding politely toward the other shopkeeper and his owl.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
Old 08-23-2020, 02:33 AM   #64 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default emo, we says. EMO
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Zachaël was never without an owl on his shoulder. Which owl simply depended on the day and also the time. He was well aware that it was peculiar and, to some, a little unorthodox, but it was what worked beset for himself and the owls and the business. Plus...after the explosions and such, the owls needed the additional attention. If it wasn't acromantula it was Azkaban escapees, apparently.

"Vitani, good afternoon," he greeted in stride while changing course just a little so he passed by her table. "Wouldn't happen to be in the business for some company?" He had been at the Owl Post for quite some time now and still he felt like the new guy on the block. "Mangig knows how to behave themselves and won't try to snatch any of your lunch."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
Old 08-27-2020, 09:14 AM   #65 (permalink)
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Well, maybe a lil emo xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Zachaël was never without an owl on his shoulder. Which owl simply depended on the day and also the time. He was well aware that it was peculiar and, to some, a little unorthodox, but it was what worked beset for himself and the owls and the business. Plus...after the explosions and such, the owls needed the additional attention. If it wasn't acromantula it was Azkaban escapees, apparently.

"Vitani, good afternoon," he greeted in stride while changing course just a little so he passed by her table. "Wouldn't happen to be in the business for some company?" He had been at the Owl Post for quite some time now and still he felt like the new guy on the block. "Mangig knows how to behave themselves and won't try to snatch any of your lunch."
Vitani watched as Zachael changed course, her only reaction a slight eyebrow raise. His greeting earned a small smile in reply. “I might be," she replied, gesturing toward one of the open seats at her table as an invitation. As prideful and standoffish as she was, she wasn’t completely unapproachable. If people treated her with dignity and respect, she would show them the same in return.

Her dark eyes shifted to the owl. Truthfully, she was more concerned about it snatching her hair or her jewelry than her lunch, though if it was as well-behaved as its owner claimed, it sounded as if she had nothing to worry about. Whether or not she believed that remained to be seen, however. She would have to see the owl’s good behavior for herself! “Good,” she said. “Then I shall expect nothing but the utmost behavior from -” What did he say the owl’s name was again? Mangig? What a curious name! She wondered where it originated.

Nobody knew this about her, but Vitani had an interest in names… and nobody ever would. The more people knew about her, the more they could use against her. Her sham of a marriage had taught her that! “Mangig. That’s an interesting name, Is there a story behind it?”