sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1126 users online including...
Antoniotem , Antoniochx , MikefUs , Svetlbul

5 members
1121 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 52: May - August 2019

Term 52: May - August 2019 Term Fifty-Two: It Comes (Sept 2098 - June 2099)

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 04-12-2019, 02:26 PM

Default Front Cars

If you are eager to see, be seen, and get to school first, then the front passenger cars of the train are for you. Just like the other cars, a long corridor provides access to the many compartments, each labelled with a letter, available for you and your friends to hunker down in until the train has come to a complete stop. Cushioned seats and large windows, allowing perfect views of the British scenery on your journey, await.

Well, what are you waiting for? Slide open a compartment door and make yourself at home. Place any of your belongings not in the luggage car on the racks above you. Chat with your friends about what you did this summer, enjoy munching on the snacks you bought from the trolley lady, get ahead of the game by reading your textbooks, or take a long nap as the train travels over numerous hills and mountainsides. Whatever you do, exhibit your best behaviour -- the prefects will be regularly patrolling the corridors and poking their heads inside your compartment to make sure you are doing so.
Old 05-02-2019, 12:25 AM   #26 (permalink)

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Sebastian gave her a gentle smile and a nudge hoping to cheer her up. "And you know you can always move into my house. Mom's been trying to get you in there for a couple years now." He said with a cheeky grin. His mother absolutely hated that Kam was alone so much. Italians were very family oriented and didn't think it was right that her family was never around when she was home from Hogwarts.

With a snort he replied, shaking his head, "That we do." That next comment though had him laughing. "Heaven's that is a good joke. I could never be a Ravenclaw. I'm not smart enough, nor diabolical enough." He said raising his eyebrows. He gave her a wink, signalling that he was feeling better already.

"No it doesn't, so we shan't dwell." He said with a pointed look. If he wasn't allowed to dwell....neither was she. With a grin at her response about the card decks he pulled out the wizard deck as well as the pull out table attached to the compartment wall.

"Well you can't kick my butt at exploding snap by sitting next to me." He said with a snarky grin, sticking his tongue out at her.
Kamryn smiled softly as Bast spoke and she looked at her, her blue eyes soft and yet serous. “You know I would love that. And.. if she’s serious. I’d like to talk to her about it.” Her voice was soft as she bit her lip a little. She would love a family like his, she often felt like her family could care less about her. Like she was an afterthought.

She hated being the youngest.

“I could never be a Ravenclaw either, I’ve got the angst down, but not the intellect.” She got good grades, but she worked hard for them. the O’s on her Owls has come after many exhausting weeks studying until she passed out on her books.

She caught his look and nodded. “All right, no dwelling for either of us.” she agreed as he pulled down the table and she rolled her eyes.

“Oh come on.. ” She teased him as she scooted over.

“Better?”

Old 05-03-2019, 03:04 AM   #27 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
So she wasn't interrupting his reading session? Good. Rylee wouldn't have minded one bit if he would have liked for her to come back a little later on but this was even better. She was already here. The camping adventure at her home had turned out far better than she ever thought and she had all her friends to take for it. Drew had been one of them that had attended but it still felt like she didn't get much time with him this past summer.

Rylee smiled sitting down near Drew, her eyes fixed on her cat. "So how was the rest of your summer? Glad to be heading back to Hogwarts?" In some ways she was but in other ways she wished summer was a few weeks longer. Lamb wasted absolutely no time at all in making his way onto Drew's lap, furry little head nudging at his hand. There was a very clear smile on her face as she watched the happenings right before her eyes. Was it safe to say she was very proud of how far her friend had come with getting over his fear of creatures?
How was Drewett's summer? The Ravenclaw pondered on it a little bit, running his fingers through his hair as he did. "Aside from th-the camping adventure, I assume?" Well, he did have fun there although he didn't know a lot of the people who came. It kind of made him uneasy when he had to introduce himself to a few of them there. He even brought a few books too so he could read in his tent. Luckily, Rylee was around and so was Stefan so it wasn't too bad. "It was great. I-I met with other friends, visited th-the alley, and attended my t-tutor's wedding just last week." He was very happy for Brian, and he even had asked Evan to be his date and it was just something. It was a nice summer.

And now with Lamb on his lap, Drewett tried not to move too much so the white cat could make himself comfortable. It was good that he didn't have claws otherwise it would have made the Ravenclaw very uneasy. Nevertheless, he too was proud of himself for no longer running away from all creatures. It was truly a big step, even for him. "He's g-grown a lot," he said, petting the cat's small head. He could remember that Lamb used to be a tiny kitten.

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Old 05-03-2019, 11:45 AM   #28 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
How was Drewett's summer? The Ravenclaw pondered on it a little bit, running his fingers through his hair as he did. "Aside from th-the camping adventure, I assume?" Well, he did have fun there although he didn't know a lot of the people who came. It kind of made him uneasy when he had to introduce himself to a few of them there. He even brought a few books too so he could read in his tent. Luckily, Rylee was around and so was Stefan so it wasn't too bad. "It was great. I-I met with other friends, visited th-the alley, and attended my t-tutor's wedding just last week." He was very happy for Brian, and he even had asked Evan to be his date and it was just something. It was a nice summer.

And now with Lamb on his lap, Drewett tried not to move too much so the white cat could make himself comfortable. It was good that he didn't have claws otherwise it would have made the Ravenclaw very uneasy. Nevertheless, he too was proud of himself for no longer running away from all creatures. It was truly a big step, even for him. "He's g-grown a lot," he said, petting the cat's small head. He could remember that Lamb used to be a tiny kitten.
"Yes, aside from camping," Rylee giggled softly. Being the main one that had set up that little adventure she knew very well how it had gone, having obviously been there. It had been amazing when all her friends and cousins showed up for it but even she had to admit it had gotten slightly overwhelming at times. She listened as Drew told her what the remainder of his summer consisted of, one thing grabbing her attention right away. "A wedding?! How was that?!" Weddings were lovely. Having been in her sisters over the summer she was now interested in hearing about Drew's tutors wedding.

There was nothing for Drew to worry about. Now that Lamb was laying down it was likely he wouldn't move until one of them moved him... or something better caught his attention. As for right now the cat in question was very comfortable where he was on the teens lap. "He is. He's finished growing though now." Being a munchkin cat he was also much smaller than the average sized cat.

You are Bread!
Old 05-03-2019, 02:20 PM   #29 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
It really was a testament to how great his friends were that Ewan basically only returned to Hogwarts for them. He really did feel lucky to have all of them, and he counted Chloe as one of those in that close circle. "Honestly, I always wanted to come back. You didn't have much to worry about" he continued, giving a small shoulder nudge and smile.

"Although maybe I should be more worried about you Miss Fragile" Ewan gave her an obvious look up and down now, checking to see if she did look completely healed because he knew she would always under play any injury. "How's your head? All healed?" He knew all about head injuries having fractured his when he was younger and knew how much of a pain it could be after.

Reaching up into the rack, he slid his hands into his backpack for a second and rustled around, looking for something before finally pulling out come muggle chocolate. "Anyone want some chocolate? It's muggle chocolate but it's still pretty good". Tearing some of the pink wrapper away, he pulled out some of the milky brown delight-fullness apart and shoved it into his mouth, the jelly and popping candy setting his taste buds alight as though someone had set a few of those Weasley's Wizard Wheezes fireworks off in his mouth.

He as always coming back, well that was good to hear, though she was worried he wasn't going to. Her smile turned into more blushing as he looked her over and asked about her head. She took a seat and looked up at him, "It's fine, it's fine the healer fully cleared me so I'm good for quidditch." She was still having some headaches, but nothing to worry anyone about.

"So how was the rest of your summer? Did you like Canada? What was there to do?" Getting the topic off of her was what she really wanted and she hoped that the questions would bring that.

As he asked about candy she couldn't help but wonder if any of her mother's favorites were in there. 'What kinds do you have?"
Old 05-04-2019, 08:44 AM   #30 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12

Quote:
"Yes, aside from camping," Rylee giggled softly. Being the main one that had set up that little adventure she knew very well how it had gone, having obviously been there. It had been amazing when all her friends and cousins showed up for it but even she had to admit it had gotten slightly overwhelming at times. She listened as Drew told her what the remainder of his summer consisted of, one thing grabbing her attention right away. "A wedding?! How was that?!" Weddings were lovely. Having been in her sisters over the summer she was now interested in hearing about Drew's tutors wedding.

There was nothing for Drew to worry about. Now that Lamb was laying down it was likely he wouldn't move until one of them moved him... or something better caught his attention. As for right now the cat in question was very comfortable where he was on the teens lap. "He is. He's finished growing though now." Being a munchkin cat he was also much smaller than the average sized cat.
For some reason, Drewett had been expecting the mention of Brian's wedding to catch Rylee's attention...which it did. He knew that her older sister, Rian, had gotten married earlier in the summer too so perhaps the topic of weddings was still something that made the Gryffindor excited. "It was nice...and it's th-the first one I attended." Or, at least, one he would remember. He probably attended wedding before as a kid, perhaps to one of his parents' friends or colleagues. But he was so young then, he didn't have concrete memories of those. "My t-tutor and his bride cried in their speeches and vows." Drewett never thought those would be very emotional, but it was and he was truly happy for Brian. "Oh...and...I-I brought Evan." He had contemplated on sharing that tidbit of information, but there it was.

Lamb looked much more peaceful now and thankfully that meant Drewett could relax a bit more in his place. He didn't want to make any sudden movements with his legs now so he didn't startle the cat. "Really?" He chuckled. "How cute." In even his adult size, Lamb looked like a kitten. Whether that was an advantage or disadvantage, he didn't know exactly.

Old 05-04-2019, 11:40 AM   #31 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:
For some reason, Drewett had been expecting the mention of Brian's wedding to catch Rylee's attention...which it did. He knew that her older sister, Rian, had gotten married earlier in the summer too so perhaps the topic of weddings was still something that made the Gryffindor excited. "It was nice...and it's th-the first one I attended." Or, at least, one he would remember. He probably attended wedding before as a kid, perhaps to one of his parents' friends or colleagues. But he was so young then, he didn't have concrete memories of those. "My t-tutor and his bride cried in their speeches and vows." Drewett never thought those would be very emotional, but it was and he was truly happy for Brian. "Oh...and...I-I brought Evan." He had contemplated on sharing that tidbit of information, but there it was.

Lamb looked much more peaceful now and thankfully that meant Drewett could relax a bit more in his place. He didn't want to make any sudden movements with his legs now so he didn't startle the cat. "Really?" He chuckled. "How cute." In even his adult size, Lamb looked like a kitten. Whether that was an advantage or disadvantage, he didn't know exactly.
Perhaps it was a girl thing to get excited over wedding talk. Or it was simply because of attending her sisters wedding and getting to play a special part in that. Whatever the reason she was more than excited to hear about the wedding Drew had attended during the summer break. Rylee smiled nodding her head along with what he said soon giggling quietly. "That's sweet, Rian and Sy were practically crying during their vows as well." There had definitely been tears from the two of them that day. Drew's next little bit of information may have caught the ginger lioness off guard but she didn't show it all. "Oh? I bet that was really nice. Not having to be there alone."

"Mhmm, his breed don't get all that big." Which was one reason why she had fallen in love with him when she got him. The other was his gentle playfulness and really Lamb was just all around adorable. "Cosmos is here too but I left him in the other compartment with my cousins." Sadly the kneazle would have to end up staying in the barn but at least she would see him everyday.

You are Bread!
Old 05-04-2019, 08:54 PM   #32 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
He as always coming back, well that was good to hear, though she was worried he wasn't going to. Her smile turned into more blushing as he looked her over and asked about her head. She took a seat and looked up at him, "It's fine, it's fine the healer fully cleared me so I'm good for quidditch." She was still having some headaches, but nothing to worry anyone about.

"So how was the rest of your summer? Did you like Canada? What was there to do?" Getting the topic off of her was what she really wanted and she hoped that the questions would bring that.

As he asked about candy she couldn't help but wonder if any of her mother's favorites were in there. 'What kinds do you have?"
Ewan couldn't help but grin a little as Chloe blushed, a slightly amused expression on his face now as he tilted his head ever so slightly to the right, undecided exactly how to react now. Biting his lower lip ever so slightly, he held back on the usual quips that would have flown from his mouth if someone else had blushed in front of him, instead deciding to nod, happy that she was in fact okay after her injury. "Good, I'm glad you're okay. I was worried about you".

"My summer was... busy? It was tiring but I'm settled there now". He was honestly underplaying this summer. It had genuinely been life changing moving to Canada with his family. "Well they have a farm so I helped out with the animals which was really cool. I mean they literally have so many!" he chuckled now, his mind flittering to the clutch of chicks that he had been helping raise.

Not wanting to gush too much about his new home, he snapped a bit of chocolate off from his bar and held it out for her. "It's muggle chocolate. It has little bits of jelly and popping candy in it. Me and Dad used to eat it a lot when I was younger" he continued, a nostalgic smile on his face now as he mentioned his late father. The fact that he could mention his father and now flintch really was a sign of how far he'd come in the last two years.
Old 05-05-2019, 01:19 AM   #33 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
Ewan couldn't help but grin a little as Chloe blushed, a slightly amused expression on his face now as he tilted his head ever so slightly to the right, undecided exactly how to react now. Biting his lower lip ever so slightly, he held back on the usual quips that would have flown from his mouth if someone else had blushed in front of him, instead deciding to nod, happy that she was in fact okay after her injury. "Good, I'm glad you're okay. I was worried about you".

"My summer was... busy? It was tiring but I'm settled there now". He was honestly underplaying this summer. It had genuinely been life changing moving to Canada with his family. "Well they have a farm so I helped out with the animals which was really cool. I mean they literally have so many!" he chuckled now, his mind flittering to the clutch of chicks that he had been helping raise.

Not wanting to gush too much about his new home, he snapped a bit of chocolate off from his bar and held it out for her. "It's muggle chocolate. It has little bits of jelly and popping candy in it. Me and Dad used to eat it a lot when I was younger" he continued, a nostalgic smile on his face now as he mentioned his late father. The fact that he could mention his father and now flintch really was a sign of how far he'd come in the last two years.
She was still blushing but trying not to. Why was she being like this? "That's so sweet that you worried, but I'm good, see!" She twirled around to show him that she was good.

Listening to him talk about his family and his summer, Chloe couldn't help but realize why he would want to stay, it sounded so fun and cool. "So they are muggles?" Not that anything was wrong with if they were, she was just curious. "My great grandparents were muggles, they were the best." She missed them and knew her mom did too.

She took a bite of the candy to taste it, [b] "It's interesting to have jelly in it. "Have you ever had Reese Cups? Those are my favorite, I think, I mean from what I tried at least."
Old 05-05-2019, 04:36 PM   #34 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12

Quote:
Perhaps it was a girl thing to get excited over wedding talk. Or it was simply because of attending her sisters wedding and getting to play a special part in that. Whatever the reason she was more than excited to hear about the wedding Drew had attended during the summer break. Rylee smiled nodding her head along with what he said soon giggling quietly. "That's sweet, Rian and Sy were practically crying during their vows as well." There had definitely been tears from the two of them that day. Drew's next little bit of information may have caught the ginger lioness off guard but she didn't show it all. "Oh? I bet that was really nice. Not having to be there alone."

"Mhmm, his breed don't get all that big." Which was one reason why she had fallen in love with him when she got him. The other was his gentle playfulness and really Lamb was just all around adorable. "Cosmos is here too but I left him in the other compartment with my cousins." Sadly the kneazle would have to end up staying in the barn but at least she would see him everyday.
Drewett was never one to generalize things, but perhaps wedding talk just excited girls more than they excited boys. It was an observation he made, at least. He had been excited for Brian's wedding too. Probably just in the same extent as Rylee was for Rian. He didn't how to explain it, and it was likely that it would bother him until he is able to get his hands on a book about it. Drewett wanted answers to his questions most of the time. "I-I bet it was very emotional," he said, smiling a little. Weddings were emotional in nature, aren't they? It was quite beautiful, and also quite... exposing. Showing that much emotion was still a foreign concept to him.

....But perhaps he should have thought it through before mentioning Evan. "Yeah, and she was g-great company too...." Drewett added, sheepishly ruffling his hair as he did. He and Evan did have a great time dancing and eating. He even let her meet Brian personally now. It was just nice.

Aw, Lamb really was adorable. And that coming from Drewett was something already. He might have been partial to Lamb compared to Cosmos, anyway, mostly because he was more comfortable with the munchkin cat. "Two pets in Hogwarts?" Not something he's never heard of, but it was more responsibility. Well, Rylee did want it in the first place and he trusted her more with caring for creatures than anyone else.

Old 05-05-2019, 06:29 PM   #35 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:
Drewett was never one to generalize things, but perhaps wedding talk just excited girls more than they excited boys. It was an observation he made, at least. He had been excited for Brian's wedding too. Probably just in the same extent as Rylee was for Rian. He didn't how to explain it, and it was likely that it would bother him until he is able to get his hands on a book about it. Drewett wanted answers to his questions most of the time. "I-I bet it was very emotional," he said, smiling a little. Weddings were emotional in nature, aren't they? It was quite beautiful, and also quite... exposing. Showing that much emotion was still a foreign concept to him.

....But perhaps he should have thought it through before mentioning Evan. "Yeah, and she was g-great company too...." Drewett added, sheepishly ruffling his hair as he did. He and Evan did have a great time dancing and eating. He even let her meet Brian personally now. It was just nice.

Aw, Lamb really was adorable. And that coming from Drewett was something already. He might have been partial to Lamb compared to Cosmos, anyway, mostly because he was more comfortable with the munchkin cat. "Two pets in Hogwarts?" Not something he's never heard of, but it was more responsibility. Well, Rylee did want it in the first place and he trusted her more with caring for creatures than anyone else.
Weddings were just lovely. Other peoples weddings that is. Sure she had no trouble at all helping Rian plan hers or playing a role in the wedding party. She hadn't at all minded giving suggestions to Miranda for her wedding either and now doing the same for Ana. All of that was easy. Now ask her if she had any clue what she might like for her own wedding (which wouldn't be happening anytime soon! but she knew lots of girls talked about their dream weddings) and she wouldn't have a clue. As for weddings being emotional... YES!!! Rylee smiled softly nodding. "Very. It was all around emotional on so many levels." Her brother standing beside Silas, Remy walking Rian down the aisle rather than their father and her nephews as they ring bearers. Emotional was an easy way to put it.

Rylee smiled nodding in understanding. "That's good. Being around someone that makes you feel comfortable is nice to have at a wedding." Or anytime really. Like how she had brought Stefan to Rian's wedding.

"Uh-huh. I asked Professor Wayland at the end of term if I could bring Cosmos back this term... I figured that he might like watching him grow up since he had helped Jozef and I make sure they were well when we found them by the lake." It made sense to her really. "Cosmos has to remain in the barn though since he's a Kneazle." Which was just plan silly to her but at least he was getting to come back to Hogwarts again.

You are Bread!
Old 05-05-2019, 07:04 PM   #36 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She was still blushing but trying not to. Why was she being like this? "That's so sweet that you worried, but I'm good, see!" She twirled around to show him that she was good.

Listening to him talk about his family and his summer, Chloe couldn't help but realize why he would want to stay, it sounded so fun and cool. "So they are muggles?" Not that anything was wrong with if they were, she was just curious. "My great grandparents were muggles, they were the best." She missed them and knew her mom did too.

She took a bite of the candy to taste it, [b] "It's interesting to have jelly in it. "Have you ever had Reese Cups? Those are my favorite, I think, I mean from what I tried at least."
Ewan couldn't help but grin now at this new blushing Chloe that was sharing his compartment. Making a mental note to ask her about it later, he just smiled now and eyed her a little more, unsure if she was down playing her head injury in the typical Chloe way. Deciding against asking again, he just clapped and grinned as she spun around in a circle, an amused look on his face. "Check you out with the moves!"

"Yup, my family are muggles. Well at least all of the ones I know" frowning a little now as he thought a little more about his family. Giving his head the faintest of shakes, he focuses on what Chloe was saying, not wanting to be rude. "Aha really? i'm sure they were amazing if they're anything like you" he whispered, not wanting everyone to hear this and make her blush anymore than she already was. Ewan really did feel super lucky to have his friends this year and one way or another, this year he really wanted them to know how much he appreciated them.

Watching as she tried the chocolate, he couldn't help but nibble at a little more himself. "Nope, I've never actually had it. Any good?" he answered with a shrug.