FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9872
Classes: 15
Professors: 12

View Points

Members

There are 1114 users online including...
Austinwals , Ronaldsnut , Stevendalo , illurb , Methrenhow , DuckyLinJi , Alexrut

10 members
1104 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Regina Hawthorne's Reign > Term 48: January - April 2018

Term 48: January - April 2018 Term Forty-Eight: Flight of the Hawk (Sept 2094 - June 2095)

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 04-14-2016, 04:26 PM

Default Meeting Space with Professor Myers

Paul couldn't lie to himself anymore; he hated his office. Well, hate was such a strong word. But really, he didn't like meeting with students in there. It was so stifling to conversation so...not fun. And so, he would keep his office the same, of course, but only spend time in there when he needed absolutely concentration grading papers or doing his own research. He would NOT be meeting with students in there anymore. Just...no.

The waiting area that had previously held those flower chairs that most students seemed to not like...was transformed into the meeting space, but the students must knock on the door to be let inside now. And he would only meet with students in here becaaaaaause there was something very special he was going to with this room.

Paul would make it different, every three months. Fun things, too. He had plenty of ideas, yes! But for now, the room looks like this. [Only no sharks, just fishies, and instead of all the desks, a bunch of plush pillows and bean bags]. Enjoy the underwater scenery!

OOC: I apologize deeply for not having a normal office .___. Have your character knock and Paul will let them in, all in this thread.
Old 01-30-2018, 11:47 PM   #26 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She was standing there tapping her foot, not happy, not happy at all. After a moment she heard Profesor M say to come in and she did just that. She opened the door and marched right in. She still couldn't believe, not at all, she rocked her audition and well look at her she was not a monkey and how could he put her there. Honestly, she was set up by haters and to her shock, it seemed like Professor M was one of those haters trying to bring her down.

"Excuse me sir, but I need to speak to you about the play. I mean I need to tell you that I will not be doing it. You can take your monkey and make it fly on its own. I do not agree with you in this decision and will not waste my face as small pathetic part as a monkey."

Did he really think she would put up with that, no sir she was not.
Her look did not escape his gaze as soon as she came into his formerly peaceful space, and he even made to stand up as she to speak...quite disrespectfully, he might add, about the cast list.

Ah.

He knew he would have some angry ones. Zita, however, he hadn't anticipated only because he thought she would be happy to be in the play in whatever capacity she could. He had many thoughts, and he simply smiled calmly as he tried to decide..just which path to take first.

Ahem. He did clear his throat. "If you really wish to be in the play, so be it. I will not give in to you because you dislike what I casted you as. Your audition was wonderful, Zita, and you are very talented. However, you are younger, and I did not see you as befitting of the other roles as other people. Secondly..." he chuckled slightly. "No part is pathetic. If you have that sort of attitude, I'm not sure my play can use you, Zita." He said as he fixed his gaze riiiiight on her face. "And a life lesson that might go a long way...you will often find....that you do not get what you deem you deserve. And you do not pitch a fit about it, m'dear. You have much to learn...and to mature into, clearly."

And he waited for her response with a raised eyebrow, crossing his arms over his chest as he did so. A swarm of beautiful silvery fish swam above them, and he was momentarily distracted by the SHINY, but not for long.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin
Old 01-31-2018, 12:04 AM   #27 (permalink)

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Text Cut: Professor Myers
Well then!

To be woken from a yoga-induced daze like that! Emmalyn Walsh, Hufflepuff! Paul chuckled as he opened the door to his meeting space and just....handed her a tissue from his pocket when he saw the happy!teas. "Emmalyn...." He could TELL she was happy because she was smiling. "What is all this crying about, m'dear?!" he asked.

About the list? Character list? Emmalyn got to dance! Surely she was happy about that--but the tears?!

Her heart soared when he opened the door. "Oh, thank you." She graciously took the tissue and dabbed her eyes. "Did you hear? I'm in the play!" Yes, of course she knew he would know, but it didn't dim her excitement in any way. She further composed herself and stepped inside. "Sorry about the tears, I cry quite easily. I do promise they are happy tears." A fact that she learned to embrace from an early age. She couldn't keep the tears from coming, so she just went with it.

Emmalyn did a little twirl. "I've already been practicing my dance moves." Then she did a perfect for an eleven year old grande jeté followed by an arabesque. Her smile was joyous and her eyes searched Professor Myers face for equal enthusiasm. "Aren't you just the most excited ever about the play? I can't wait for rehearsal." She glanced around at his rather unusual office space. It would be another thing about Hogwarts that she would have to write about in her journal.

"Well, I guess I didn't really need anything from you. I was just excited and, well, you are kind of like our house parent while we are here..." She trailed off, feeling a bit awkward. It was news that she would have immediately told her mother, had she been back home.
Old 01-31-2018, 02:34 AM   #28 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Her look did not escape his gaze as soon as she came into his formerly peaceful space, and he even made to stand up as she to speak...quite disrespectfully, he might add, about the cast list.

Ah.

He knew he would have some angry ones. Zita, however, he hadn't anticipated only because he thought she would be happy to be in the play in whatever capacity she could. He had many thoughts, and he simply smiled calmly as he tried to decide..just which path to take first.

Ahem. He did clear his throat. "If you really wish to be in the play, so be it. I will not give in to you because you dislike what I casted you as. Your audition was wonderful, Zita, and you are very talented. However, you are younger, and I did not see you as befitting of the other roles as other people. Secondly..." he chuckled slightly. "No part is pathetic. If you have that sort of attitude, I'm not sure my play can use you, Zita." He said as he fixed his gaze riiiiight on her face. "And a life lesson that might go a long way...you will often find....that you do not get what you deem you deserve. And you do not pitch a fit about it, m'dear. You have much to learn...and to mature into, clearly."

And he waited for her response with a raised eyebrow, crossing his arms over his chest as he did so. A swarm of beautiful silvery fish swam above them, and he was momentarily distracted by the SHINY, but not for long.
Give into her? If she wasn't annoyed to start with, which she clearly was, she was now even more irritated now. "Younger? I'm sorry but look at the cast list professor, obviously, my age had nothing to do with it. Many of those roles are people my age, including a woman's role you gave to Derf." Last she checked Glinda's voice didn't drop a few octaves. "And yes, some roles are pathetic and this is one of them. You have humiliated me. People are having a grand time laughing that me, of all people, got the role of an ugly monkey, you have made me a laughing joke so thank you for that." This was really irritating and she balled her fist up, she wouldn't let anyone laugh at her or use her as one of the jokes. She worked too hard on keeping her reputation and popularity.

"Your play? I'm sorry professor, but really it's a school play, Hogwarts play, you are the Herbology professor, not some Broadway director." She really didn't mean to be rude and Herbology was one of her favorite and her best class, but her anger and annoyance just took over and her dramatic manner wasn't going to let it just slip past.

Mature into, she almost laughed, "I will not be participating in the play and drama club anymore. My talents will be used elsewhere with people that actually appreciate them." She'd talk to her mother and get into the community theater or something, she would show him, she'd show everyone.
Old 01-31-2018, 03:46 AM   #29 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
Text Cut: Professor Myers
Well then!

To be woken from a yoga-induced daze like that! Emmalyn Walsh, Hufflepuff! Paul chuckled as he opened the door to his meeting space and just....handed her a tissue from his pocket when he saw the happy!teas. "Emmalyn...." He could TELL she was happy because she was smiling. "What is all this crying about, m'dear?!" he asked.

About the list? Character list? Emmalyn got to dance! Surely she was happy about that--but the tears?!

Her heart soared when he opened the door. "Oh, thank you." She graciously took the tissue and dabbed her eyes. "Did you hear? I'm in the play!" Yes, of course she knew he would know, but it didn't dim her excitement in any way. She further composed herself and stepped inside. "Sorry about the tears, I cry quite easily. I do promise they are happy tears." A fact that she learned to embrace from an early age. She couldn't keep the tears from coming, so she just went with it.

Emmalyn did a little twirl. "I've already been practicing my dance moves." Then she did a perfect for an eleven year old grande jeté followed by an arabesque. Her smile was joyous and her eyes searched Professor Myers face for equal enthusiasm. "Aren't you just the most excited ever about the play? I can't wait for rehearsal." She glanced around at his rather unusual office space. It would be another thing about Hogwarts that she would have to write about in her journal.

"Well, I guess I didn't really need anything from you. I was just excited and, well, you are kind of like our house parent while we are here..." She trailed off, feeling a bit awkward. It was news that she would have immediately told her mother, had she been back home.
Did he hear? Paul chortled. She was silly! "Child, of course I have heard. I casted you!" he clapped his hands together cheerfully and patted her shoulder. "I can at least tell they are happy tears. I've had less of those than the other kind of tears in my meeting space, so this is a right treat right here." He had probably spent a total of 100+ hours in his meeting space comforting crying students, including his time teaching at University years and years ago. Surprisingly, the Uni students cried more.

It probably had to do with their grades affecting their futures, yes. Not that it always did, but they seemed to think so.

She certainly did have dance moves. Paul was impressed! "I KNEW casting you as a dancing performer in a few of the acts was a good idea! Wonderful, Emmalyn! Simply wonderful!" he beamed. "And yes, I AM excited to get started. Your dancing won't quite be along with the rest of the cast yet...the dance practices will be separate until it's alllllll ready to come together. You and the other dancers, of course." For now, anyways.

A house....parent? Paul puffed up smugly when she said that and felt his cheeks turn red. "A house parent...that is...a very delightful way of looking at it. Trust me, I FEEL like the house parent sometimes."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Give into her? If she wasn't annoyed to start with, which she clearly was, she was now even more irritated now. "Younger? I'm sorry but look at the cast list professor, obviously, my age had nothing to do with it. Many of those roles are people my age, including a woman's role you gave to Derf." Last she checked Glinda's voice didn't drop a few octaves. "And yes, some roles are pathetic and this is one of them. You have humiliated me. People are having a grand time laughing that me, of all people, got the role of an ugly monkey, you have made me a laughing joke so thank you for that." This was really irritating and she balled her fist up, she wouldn't let anyone laugh at her or use her as one of the jokes. She worked too hard on keeping her reputation and popularity.

"Your play? I'm sorry professor, but really it's a school play, Hogwarts play, you are the Herbology professor, not some Broadway director." She really didn't mean to be rude and Herbology was one of her favorite and her best class, but her anger and annoyance just took over and her dramatic manner wasn't going to let it just slip past.

Mature into, she almost laughed, "I will not be participating in the play and drama club anymore. My talents will be used elsewhere with people that actually appreciate them." She'd talk to her mother and get into the community theater or something, she would show him, she'd show everyone.
Paul could have rolled his blue-grey eyes at the child. And yes, she was acting very much like a petulant child. "Who is laughing at you? And why would they? The monkeys can FLY and you were the LEAD monkey. Anyone who would make fun of you should come see me because that is not only extremely immature but ridiculous," he said. He honestly did NOT see how anyone could fun of the girl for this?! The flying monkeys were COOL.

Pffft. "A Herbology professor with a PhD to my name. And the banjo player in a very known blue grass band. And while I may not be a professional director, it's all we've got here at Hogwarts, and I take my roles all very seriously, Miss Valla. As should you. You ARE the monkey, and I also assigned you various singing roles because I like your voice. But if you want to behave childish...by all means, quit." He wouldn't bat an eyelash. Her attitude...was wearing on him. Like he had said before, he wasn't sure he'd want to work with her now anyway. Merlin.

What a brat. And he was trying very hard not to use that word.

"I very much appreciate your talents, Zita." He gave her a deadpan look. "Grow up. You have much of that to do before you are even considered in any of my plays in the future." He went to the door of his meeting space and opened it. "Now, if you scoot from my very peaceful space. I hope you have a good day, Miss Valla." He gave her a veeeeeeeeery stern look. Almost like... 'Try me, child.'

If no one else would be honest with her, Paul Myers sure as Circe would.

Old 01-31-2018, 03:49 AM   #30 (permalink)

DIMC & DMGS
Diricawl

Diagon Alley Employee:
Maia Denton
Daily Prophet Reporter
x5 x2
Yay, Hamlet! • Cathopper • Disney Fanatic • I was normal once...

Quote:
Paul would have expected Flynn the Troublemaker to be at his office door anymore six years ago than he did right now, today. So when he strolled out of his office and into his aquatic meeting space and opened the door to SEE Flynn.

Wow.

"Flynnly! Come right in, m'boy." He saw the paper in his hand and was...vastly confused, and it probably showed on his face. "This is...what, the first time you've come to my office? In you seventh year? Wow." He winked.

.... "No," Flynn said in reference to that name. Just.... no. Where did Paul Myers even get that name from?! The only person who called him that was Olivia so unless he overheard her saying it, which now that he thought about it, he probably did overhear her saying it. He was putting an end to Flynnly.

And yes, Myers, he saw that confused look, and he would get around to explaining soon enough.

Wait. Did he just say seventh? SEVENTH? The confused look was returned when the Professor said that. It was as if Myers was ready to get rid of him or something. Making him one year older than he actually was.... How RUDE. He had considered not correcting him and having a grand ol' time next year at the opening feast, but then again, maybe he needed to correct the poor delusional old man. "You're not getting rid of me that quickly, Myers," he explained as he took a step into the room only to take it back right afterwards when he saw the decorations.

Yes, he was scared of underwater.

"What happened to the damn flowers?" Why was his office an aquarium?! He was a FLOWER PERSON, not a fish person.

_______________________________You may hate me, but it ain't no lie: bye bye bye.
Old 01-31-2018, 04:06 AM   #31 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayquilz

Paul could have rolled his blue-grey eyes at the child. And yes, she was acting very much like a petulant child. "Who is laughing at you? And why would they? The monkeys can FLY and you were the LEAD monkey. Anyone who would make fun of you should come see me because that is not only extremely immature but ridiculous," he said. He honestly did NOT see how anyone could fun of the girl for this?! The flying monkeys were COOL.

Pffft. "A Herbology professor with a PhD to my name. And the banjo player in a very known blue grass band. And while I may not be a professional director, it's all we've got here at Hogwarts, and I take my roles all very seriously, Miss Valla. As should you. You ARE the monkey, and I also assigned you various singing roles because I like your voice. But if you want to behave childish...by all means, quit." He wouldn't bat an eyelash. Her attitude...was wearing on him. Like he had said before, he wasn't sure he'd want to work with her now anyway. Merlin.

What a brat. And he was trying very hard not to use that word.

"I very much appreciate your talents, Zita." He gave her a deadpan look. "Grow up. You have much of that to do before you are even considered in any of my plays in the future." He went to the door of his meeting space and opened it. "Now, if you scoot from my very peaceful space. I hope you have a good day, Miss Valla." He gave her a veeeeeeeeery stern look. Almost like... 'Try me, child.'

If no one else would be honest with her, Paul Myers sure as Circe would.
Blah, blah, blah was all she was hearing. Excusing and lame excuse for his dumb casting. "Who? EVERYONE" She might have screamed that dramatically, but she knew everyone was, she had heard whispers about it the day the cast list went up. Seriously she could see the faces and the smirking, and just know she'd blow them up before she'd be a monkey. Blinking she almost laughed out loud about the flying, "I'm scared of heights, I won't even get on a broom so how would I fly? Plus they wear stupid clothes with a hat and have a tail." She'd love to pull her wand out and give him a tail, but she knew where to not cross the line.
No, she had a better plan, she'd take it out on him in her gossip. She'd find something to write about him.

A banjo player? He wasn't serious right now? She hoped deep down he really knew how uncool and dorkish that was and to be proud of it, wow Zita was really looking at him like he was ancient old. Now he was actually trying to say he gave her singing parts? Backup, that was what he gave her and a professor was singing as well. So uncool and not Zita's cup of tea thank you, have first years do your dirty work Professor because this star wasn't going to be in your background anymore.

She walked to the door and looked at him without moving, giving a very sweet smile, "You don't have to worry about me working with you anytime soon professor, because I would never try out for one of your lame plays ever again. Find yourself a new ugly monkey."

And with that she stormed off.
Old 02-03-2018, 01:29 AM   #32 (permalink)
Chizpurfle

x9
Stuck inside with Sirius | *Splish-Splash* | bamBAM | ☁ Spooktacular ☁

Quote:
"Well fine. I wouldn't want to cause you discomfort or anything, Iggy," again, with the Iggy. How many times would it take for Ignatius to tell him off? The world would soon find out, eh?

There were plenty of ways to....keep his limbs LIMBer but of course he chose yoga because it also relaxed the mind. Which, he would tell Ignatius, but the man seemed vastly unamused with the lot of this. "None of the fish are for sale. Or for eating. I have to return them in a month," he said with a simple shrug. "So...you eat fish, Iggy?" He didn't take the man for a seafood lover.

The pumpkins...the man needn't worry about them, or the foxgloves. But he smirked slightly. "I'm sorry, Iggy, I only wear faux fur gloves...Merlin, what kind of person are you?" he teased, lightly, even if he DIDN'T believe in wearing real animal skin.

"Is that all?"
Discomfort? Oh, Paul knew exactly what he was doing, and Noble's eyes narrowed and jaw clenched. That was the third Iggy this visit, and it was definitely grating on his nerves. Quite how much might be determined by how tense and curled his fingers were at his sides.

A fourth soon followed, and Ignatius visibly scowled this time. "I do, Paul-ie," he returned. "Can't go wrong with a good plate of beer-battered fish and chips with a side of mushy peas. Skate would be my top choice, but I can go for cod or haddock too." He was quite the foodie in reality.

And apparently the yoga had an unintended side effect of addling with the Herbology professor's brain. Why ever was the man making noises about fake fur? Somewhere between that and the fifth Iggy (why, yes, he had counted all of them), Noble had decided on a good use for some of the plentiful amounts of pompion potion that would be produced in class. "I couldn't give galloping graphorn about which gloves you wear, Paulie. I think all that waving your butt in the air has affected the oxygen getting to your brain. I'd get it checked out, it I were you...especially at your age." His lips twitched upwards a hair, a smirk of his own settling on his lips.

And if there wasn't anything else...maybe now would be a good time to make a swift exit.
Old 02-03-2018, 01:48 PM   #33 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Hold up.

There were quite a few things going on in the boy's statement, currently, and much of it made Paul want to laugh, but of course the older man did none of that. "Derfael....a flesh eating shrub...whtever it is, wouldn't eat metal," he said gently. "But would you like an actual Hufflepuff badge?" Because...the lack of a badger was tripping Paul OUT.
"Babies put everything in their mouth, professor," he said as a sort of feeble defense. So, you know, maybe this shrub was trying to figure things out and didn't KNOW it was a badge when it totally reached up and grabbed the badge right out of his hand.

Okay...so maybe his memory of what actually happened (the badge slipping out of the envelope and tumbling into the bush) were a little dodgy. But that sorta wasn't the point anymore. "Uh...yeah...that would be ace," he nodded, looking down at the badge in his hand. "....sorta borrowed this one from mum."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
Old 02-15-2018, 05:23 AM   #34 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Jessa had high hopes for this visit. It'd been two weeks of observation in the greenhouses--outside of regular visits with the flesh eaters for other studies and now she felt like she had the right proposal to offer up to Professor Myers. The timing couldn't have been better too. If she could get them started now, the finished product could come in bloom with a lot of the other plants for spring.

Knock.

Was he in? Did she need to knock louder? KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK. Just in case he was waaaayyyyy in the back and couldn't hear her. "Professor Myers?" For extra assurance. Just in case.

Impatient? Yeah, she usually was when it came to this sort of thing.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

Old 02-18-2018, 04:49 PM   #35 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Knock. Knock. Knock.

Jessa had high hopes for this visit. It'd been two weeks of observation in the greenhouses--outside of regular visits with the flesh eaters for other studies and now she felt like she had the right proposal to offer up to Professor Myers. The timing couldn't have been better too. If she could get them started now, the finished product could come in bloom with a lot of the other plants for spring.

Knock.

Was he in? Did she need to knock louder? KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK. Just in case he was waaaayyyyy in the back and couldn't hear her. "Professor Myers?" For extra assurance. Just in case.

Impatient? Yeah, she usually was when it came to this sort of thing.
Professor Myers wasn't in his office, currently; he was out in his garden making sure they were surviving the cold okay. Only one or two shrubs had perished, and Paul had disposed of the dead plants in some fresh compost he had prepared for the Chinese Chomping Cabbage. They were so cute...with their little...chompers.

He had his thick gloves on, covered in compost, and he probably smelled very manure-y as he approached his meeting space. He had to go through the space to get to his office. He could tell, though, that it was Jessa from the back standing there...waiting for him to answer. "I'm here, Jessa," he said loudly enough, hoping not to startle her. "I was out fooling with compost...sorry if I smell..." he grinned as he slipped off his gloves and ran a hand through his fluffy, white hair before opening the door to his fishy meeting space. "If you would wait in here while I get changed into something less.....dirty," because he could smell himself at this point. The "I can smell myself" point is when you KNOW you've got to change...he'd like to shower, but....Jessa seemed here for a reason.

"I'll be back--talk to my fish--" he gestured above them as a school swam by.

Old 02-18-2018, 06:12 PM   #36 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Professor Myers wasn't in his office, currently; he was out in his garden making sure they were surviving the cold okay. Only one or two shrubs had perished, and Paul had disposed of the dead plants in some fresh compost he had prepared for the Chinese Chomping Cabbage. They were so cute...with their little...chompers.

He had his thick gloves on, covered in compost, and he probably smelled very manure-y as he approached his meeting space. He had to go through the space to get to his office. He could tell, though, that it was Jessa from the back standing there...waiting for him to answer. "I'm here, Jessa," he said loudly enough, hoping not to startle her. "I was out fooling with compost...sorry if I smell..." he grinned as he slipped off his gloves and ran a hand through his fluffy, white hair before opening the door to his fishy meeting space. "If you would wait in here while I get changed into something less.....dirty," because he could smell himself at this point. The "I can smell myself" point is when you KNOW you've got to change...he'd like to shower, but....Jessa seemed here for a reason.

"I'll be back--talk to my fish--" he gestured above them as a school swam by.
If the voice hadn't come when it did, Jessa probably would have gone on to knock a couple more times. It was unusual to wait this long without a response but when the man appeared--yes, she's smelled him before she saw him--it pretty much cleared up the reasoning for her. Compost, interesting. Kinda left her wondering about other things but all in due time.

For now, the man wanted to get cleaned up and, "No complaints here." She'd wait the extra time if it would give her nose the relief they were demanding.

"I'll be here when you get back." She informed, having no intention to leave before discussing what she came for. The Ravenclaw took a spot on the floor, right in the opening of the door and glanced up at the fish. She never went inside. Today would be no different.

Where the fish on a loop or had the Professor charmed the figures to move around spontaneously?

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

Old 02-19-2018, 05:02 AM   #37 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
If the voice hadn't come when it did, Jessa probably would have gone on to knock a couple more times. It was unusual to wait this long without a response but when the man appeared--yes, she's smelled him before she saw him--it pretty much cleared up the reasoning for her. Compost, interesting. Kinda left her wondering about other things but all in due time.

For now, the man wanted to get cleaned up and, "No complaints here." She'd wait the extra time if it would give her nose the relief they were demanding.

"I'll be here when you get back." She informed, having no intention to leave before discussing what she came for. The Ravenclaw took a spot on the floor, right in the opening of the door and glanced up at the fish. She never went inside. Today would be no different.

Where the fish on a loop or had the Professor charmed the figures to move around spontaneously?
He figured she wouldn't mind! He quickly went into his office and whatnot and reappear a few minutes later in joggers, clean ones, and a baby blue v-neck under a soft grey cardigan. He looked fashionably unkempt.

"So...Miss Cambridge...to what do I owe this pleasure?" he asked curiously, pointing his wand at his hair and....blasting his head with cold air. The cold air would hopefully kill any germs he had on his head and...make his hair feel cleaner, perhaps? But it was making his teeth chatter...audibly.

He had forgotten to make himself tea ;___; Sad times.

Old 03-04-2018, 06:14 AM   #38 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Idk how I forgot about this .___.

Quote:
He figured she wouldn't mind! He quickly went into his office and whatnot and reappear a few minutes later in joggers, clean ones, and a baby blue v-neck under a soft grey cardigan. He looked fashionably unkempt.

"So...Miss Cambridge...to what do I owe this pleasure?" he asked curiously, pointing his wand at his hair and....blasting his head with cold air. The cold air would hopefully kill any germs he had on his head and...make his hair feel cleaner, perhaps? But it was making his teeth chatter...audibly.

He had forgotten to make himself tea ;___; Sad times.
She'd been busily following a pair of angel fish with her eyes when the Professor made a reappearance. Of course, he was in much better condition now than he'd been a moment ago but it was all the same to her. When you considered the grander scheme of things, the way he looked wouldn't actually make much of a difference.

"I think I've finally decided the flesh eaters I'd like to hybridize." She informed him, cutting right to the point as he had asked what brought her there.

"But I'm just a tad indecisive in that....there's technically four of them--two separate combinations rather than just choosing two and creating one new combo, unless I can have a crack at all possible combinations while I'm at it. For now, I'm not entirely sure they'd all be viable but I'm interested to see which ones do thrive and how they interact with their environment." It would be intriguing, to say the least.

"Ironically enough, one of them actually isn't flesh eating, so that'll be interesting to see too."