Email Us!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9872
Classes: 15
Professors: 12

View Points

Members

There are 784 users online including...
Austinwals , Chelliephone , Eldarvlx , Kimothy , Harron Peasley , Ronaldsnut , JoyceZoors , Eldartah , Alexrut , Stevendalo

13 members
771 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Regina Hawthorne's Reign > Term 48: January - April 2018

Term 48: January - April 2018 Term Forty-Eight: Flight of the Hawk (Sept 2094 - June 2095)

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 08-06-2016, 01:34 AM

Default Three Broomsticks

The Three Broomsticks is the most well-known pub in the small village, which is why it is often rather crowded with students and adults alike. The outside of the building is a good preview of what the inside may look like with the same steep roof as the surrounding buildings with a sign featuring the legendary three boomsticks, all fixed around a lantern to light the patrons' way. It certainly looks better kept than the Hog's Head down the street.

Once you enter the pub, the warmth of the large stone fireplace great you as you place hats and coats by the door. Directly in front of you there are tables and booths lining the majority of the small hall with oil lamps placed on each one. On winter days it is usually hard to find a place beside the large fire grate; however, if you're early enough, you can bet your galleons that you'll be nice and toasty by the fire. To the left is the bar where the bartender waits to take your order.

Text Cut: Menu & Prices
Beverages: one free refill
* Butterbeer - 5 sickles
* Firewhiskey (must be of age) – 10 sickles
* Pumpkin Juice - 3 knuts
* Hot Cocoa – 5 knuts
Entrees
* Shepherd’s Pie – 2 galleons
* Fish and Chips - 2 galleons, 3 sickles
* Chicken Noodle Soup – 1 galleon, 3 knuts
* Turkey Sandwich (cold or grilled) - 1 galleon
With cheese - 1 galleon, 2 sickles
* Cheese Sandwich (cold or grilled) - 1 galleon
* Ham Sandwich (cold or grilled) - 1 galleon
With cheese - 1 galleon, 2 sickles
* Tomato Soup - 16 sickles
* Macaroni and Cheese – 1 galleon, 3 sickles
Sides
* Mixed vegetables – 5 sickles
* Salad - 16 sickles
* Glazed carrots – 8 sickles
* Mashed potatoes with assorted condiments (serves 2-4) – 2 galleons
* Garlic bread
Slice -- 4 sickles
Loaf (serves 4-6) 1 galleon
* Sliced Seasonal Fruit
One Serving – 7 sickles
Group Serving (serves 3-5) 2 galleons
Desserts
* Strawberry Shortcake – 9 sickles per slice
* Cookies (2)
Chocolate Chip - 9 sickles
Raisin – 6 sickles
Sugar – 8 sickles
* Brownies
One Brownie – 9 sickles
Two Brownies – 1 galleon
* Assorted Fruit (with chocolate for dipping) (serves two) – 1 galleon
Old 01-21-2018, 02:21 PM   #26 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Default <3 no worries
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Fiyero absentmindedly flipped through the pages of his book, but not even quidditch was cheering him up. What good was reading about quidditch when he had no way to show off his skills? He closed the book and looked around the room. He supposed it was just a matter of time before somebody asked him who he was dressed as. But what could he say? He thought for a minute; then he realized his outfit looked a lot like a Poe Dameron costume. Great, he'd jumped onto Marchand's Star Wars costume bandwagon without even trying! Just what he needed...

He was so lost in thought that he didn't notice Vivian sitting in the seat opposite him until she spoke. If anybody else had approached him right now, he probably would've told them to beat it, but she was one of his best friends. "Hey, Viv," he replied, trying for a smile but failing miserably. Was his bad mood really that obvious? He shrugged. "It's nothing, I guess. I just... thought I'd be on the Gryffindor quidditch team." And if he'd been in any other house at Hogwarts, he probably would've!
Vivian didn't mind having to wait for the Gryffindor to recognise her presence. In fact, it sort of intrigued her as she watched Zorro flip through the pages of his copy of Quidditch Through the Ages. Like he was totally engrossed in it, but she offered him a smile when he finally looked up. She could tell there were so many things going on in his head, which she didn't mind either. "I hope I wasn't bothering." The blond didn't want to be the reason behind crashing his train of thought. She had always found it annoying when others did so on hers.

Oh, and his forced smile looks really silly. Vivian couldn't help but grin a little wider. "Hey, you," she replied, and then tilted her head. Oh...? Now, that explanation made her feel a little sad too. "Well, it doesn't mean you suck at Quidditch just because you didn't get on the team." Okay, so maybe it sort of meant that way. But before the Quidditch ban was lifted, nobody had to get into a school team in order to become a professional after graduation. However, she understood why the Gryffindor was sulking. Rejection was horrible, big time. "Is there anything I can help you with?" Like, maybe she could pull a funny face at him to see if it brightened up his day? Who knows. Vivian really disliked seeing her friends down, and she had seen so many of them sad lately. It was going to affect her if it didn't stop.

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Old 01-21-2018, 06:09 PM   #27 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
A short pirate walked into the Three Broomsticks, grateful they were allowing the younger students to visit Hogsmeade for the day. What better way spend the day of Halloween than dressing up and exploring the village. Not that this was the first time Septimus had been here...no he'd been here plenty of times with his mum and dad and other family members. It helped that his father's family lived in Scotland and his mum used to teach at Hogwarts. Made it all familiar territory.

But this was by himself and so the eleven year old was going to enjoy it. After strolling down High street, he wandered into the pub for a break indoors and wondering about seeing any familiar faces as he looked for a free seat. He was still getting used to being a student here. And being surrounded by fellow students. And all that jazz about being away from home.
It wasn't as if Maeve was new to Hogwarts or Hogsmeade; the blond was a second year now, after all. And she had the support of Mercy and Xaira at Hogwarts, now Drew too. Stemp House was great for that, but there was something about knowing you had family out there that made it more difficult for Maeve Walsh. Yes she knew her mother was currently in St Mungos, but it had been four years.

The twelve year old shuffled along the streets, eventually finding her way into the three broomsticks. No costume, because costumes terrified her. Halloween terrified her. Because it was four years ago on Halloween that her mother had the accident. That sent her to the orphanage. And while she'd made some friends there, it was nothing like home.

"May I?" she asked, seeing a young boy by himself. Because she didn't really want to be alone, but she also didn't want to talk much either.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.
Old 01-22-2018, 04:32 PM   #28 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Default For Ollie :)
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Zarina heard the three broomsticks was a great place to stop by for food plus this slytherin was craving butterbeer like no other. She couldn't have this delicious treat when she went back to the muggle world so you bet she was going to get as much as she could. As she entered the restaurant it seemed packed but not too packed with students just as she liked it. She made her way to the counter and ordered a shepherds pie and frozen butterbeer. Once she got her tray and ordered her food, she found a nice place to sit right near the fireplace.

She sat down and took in the warmth. Zae began to nibble on her shepherds pie and began to work on some homework assignments. She needed to catch up before quidditch practice because she was going to focus all her attention on quidditch practices thats for sure.
Old 01-22-2018, 07:35 PM   #29 (permalink)

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Zarina heard the three broomsticks was a great place to stop by for food plus this slytherin was craving butterbeer like no other. She couldn't have this delicious treat when she went back to the muggle world so you bet she was going to get as much as she could. As she entered the restaurant it seemed packed but not too packed with students just as she liked it. She made her way to the counter and ordered a shepherds pie and frozen butterbeer. Once she got her tray and ordered her food, she found a nice place to sit right near the fireplace.

She sat down and took in the warmth. Zae began to nibble on her shepherds pie and began to work on some homework assignments. She needed to catch up before quidditch practice because she was going to focus all her attention on quidditch practices thats for sure.
Ollie was in it to win it! Or something. He had a very long parchment in his hands, and he was reading it when he walked into the Three Broomsticks.

He frowned as he concentrated, trying to think of what other details he could write down, while making his way to what he thought was the counter.

Only there was a chair right in his way! Or he could've gone way too far to the wrong side; one or the other.

The fourth year tripped over the empty chair that was pulled out from under the table and... ended up seated right on it after some much shuffling and parchment flailage, but no one saw that. Huh. Useful. Weird, but useful.

The table wasn't empty, however. Ollie now found himself sitting across from a girl who seemed to be one of his classmates. A very pretty one at that.

Blink.

"Um. Hi? Sorry, hello!" Merlin's beard...
Old 01-23-2018, 02:27 AM   #30 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Ollie was in it to win it! Or something. He had a very long parchment in his hands, and he was reading it when he walked into the Three Broomsticks.

He frowned as he concentrated, trying to think of what other details he could write down, while making his way to what he thought was the counter.

Only there was a chair right in his way! Or he could've gone way too far to the wrong side; one or the other.

The fourth year tripped over the empty chair that was pulled out from under the table and... ended up seated right on it after some much shuffling and parchment flailage, but no one saw that. Huh. Useful. Weird, but useful.

The table wasn't empty, however. Ollie now found himself sitting across from a girl who seemed to be one of his classmates. A very pretty one at that.

Blink.

"Um. Hi? Sorry, hello!" Merlin's beard...
Zae was just eating her meal and when she glanced up she saw one guy that looked like her age and he was making a lot of commotion. She couldn't help but smirk and have silent giggles after his whole klutzy show. She raised her eyebrows at him impressed waiting to say something. She snorted at his greeting and replied with, "Um yes? That's usually how you sort of greet someone?" She was being harsh on him but that was her sense of humor. Least he got his point across. "Hey are you alright? You didn't injure anything after all that.." she gestured to his parchment and such. What this guy didn't know is that she was an observant one.

"Have I seen you in one of my classes before..?" she tried to pinpoint where she saw him before. He seemed familiar.
Old 01-24-2018, 11:10 PM   #31 (permalink)

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Zae was just eating her meal and when she glanced up she saw one guy that looked like her age and he was making a lot of commotion. She couldn't help but smirk and have silent giggles after his whole klutzy show. She raised her eyebrows at him impressed waiting to say something. She snorted at his greeting and replied with, "Um yes? That's usually how you sort of greet someone?" She was being harsh on him but that was her sense of humor. Least he got his point across. "Hey are you alright? You didn't injure anything after all that.." she gestured to his parchment and such. What this guy didn't know is that she was an observant one.

"Have I seen you in one of my classes before..?" she tried to pinpoint where she saw him before. He seemed familiar.
The pretty girl asked if that was how he usually greeted someone. Ollie looked at her and pondered for a fraction of a second. "Not really, just sometimes." Like now. He smiled.

Wait, did that mean she cared? After that first sentence it seemed like she was the type of girl who just... well, he didn't really know. The type of girl who just made dark jokes? Or who was harsh all the time? He was just assuming things, though, and everyone knew that when you assume 'you're only making a something of you and me.' Mmmmm. So it wasn't good to assume, and Ollie tried not to. Which proved to be a good thing because she did show some concern!

"I'm alright, yeah!" He replied, nodding his head and carefully placing the parchment in front of him. Welp, he was already sitting at her table and she didn't shoo him, so he figured he'd just stay there for now. "Parchment's all good." Ollie added grinning, then he gestured with his head to the parchment in front of her. "Working on something as well, as I can see?" He offered. What this girl didn't know was that he was an observant one too ; )

Her next question made him ponder again. "Um, I think so? I'm a fourth year, what about you?" She looked around his age and, to be honest, she did look slightly familiar, but again, he didn't want to assume.
Old 01-25-2018, 12:54 AM   #32 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2

Quote:
The pretty girl asked if that was how he usually greeted someone. Ollie looked at her and pondered for a fraction of a second. "Not really, just sometimes." Like now. He smiled.

Wait, did that mean she cared? After that first sentence it seemed like she was the type of girl who just... well, he didn't really know. The type of girl who just made dark jokes? Or who was harsh all the time? He was just assuming things, though, and everyone knew that when you assume 'you're only making a something of you and me.' Mmmmm. So it wasn't good to assume, and Ollie tried not to. Which proved to be a good thing because she did show some concern!

"I'm alright, yeah!" He replied, nodding his head and carefully placing the parchment in front of him. Welp, he was already sitting at her table and she didn't shoo him, so he figured he'd just stay there for now. "Parchment's all good." Ollie added grinning, then he gestured with his head to the parchment in front of her. "Working on something as well, as I can see?" He offered. What this girl didn't know was that he was an observant one too ; )

Her next question made him ponder again. "Um, I think so? I'm a fourth year, what about you?" She looked around his age and, to be honest, she did look slightly familiar, but again, he didn't want to assume.
Zae gave a soft laugh at his answer, least he was honest. "Its alright, I wasn't judging you. I just found it funny is all. I am all about first impressions but your off to a good start.." She didn't want to frighten the poor guy. He was trying and she appreciated it. "Well I am glad your parchment is all good, I mean it looked like it was for a homework assignment and I am sure you don't want to repeat your work." It seemed like he worked hard on it. Well look at him being observant. "Oh yeah I am working on studying a little bit for Defense Against the Dark Arts. I am just interested in that subject for some reason more than the others..." Maybe this guy would find her weird since she liked the idea of learning about the dark history in the wizarding world. I mean the world is not all perfect right? Zae like the imperfections.

When he answered he was a fourth year she was impressed. A guy the same age. A cute guy was talking to her. She gave him a cheery smile and held out her hand, "I am Zarina I am a Slytherin. So we def have seen each other around. I am just more of the silent observant type in the back of the classroom.." As sad as it sounds its true. "Sounds kinda weird right?" She wouldn't blame him if he walked out right now.
Old 01-25-2018, 07:31 AM   #33 (permalink)
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Vivian didn't mind having to wait for the Gryffindor to recognise her presence. In fact, it sort of intrigued her as she watched Zorro flip through the pages of his copy of Quidditch Through the Ages. Like he was totally engrossed in it, but she offered him a smile when he finally looked up. She could tell there were so many things going on in his head, which she didn't mind either. "I hope I wasn't bothering." The blond didn't want to be the reason behind crashing his train of thought. She had always found it annoying when others did so on hers.

Oh, and his forced smile looks really silly. Vivian couldn't help but grin a little wider. "Hey, you," she replied, and then tilted her head. Oh...? Now, that explanation made her feel a little sad too. "Well, it doesn't mean you suck at Quidditch just because you didn't get on the team." Okay, so maybe it sort of meant that way. But before the Quidditch ban was lifted, nobody had to get into a school team in order to become a professional after graduation. However, she understood why the Gryffindor was sulking. Rejection was horrible, big time. "Is there anything I can help you with?" Like, maybe she could pull a funny face at him to see if it brightened up his day? Who knows. Vivian really disliked seeing her friends down, and she had seen so many of them sad lately. It was going to affect her if it didn't stop.
Fiyero closed his book and stuck it back in his bag. Somehow reading about quidditch was making him feel even worse. It wasn't as if he was learning anything new anyway; he'd read that book a thousand times! "You're not bothering," he said, turning his full attention to Vivian. "To be honest, I could probably use a distraction."

It was nice seeing her grin, and he was able to return it with a small, real smile. But it didn't last long; his expression darkened at what she said next. "I know," he said. He'd spent every spare minute of his first five years at Hogwarts practicing quidditch, so there was no way he sucked at it! "More like, it means my Head of House is a total hypocrite! He knows how much quidditch means to me, but he made Zoryn captain just because he likes her better." He scoffed. "I'd expect Marchand to let emotion cloud his judgement, but I can't figure out how he got Baldvinson and Hawthorne to go along with it."

He chuckled halfheartedly when she asked if she could help. "Could you get me into Durmstrang?" he said, half-joking.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
Old 01-25-2018, 05:18 PM   #34 (permalink)

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Zae gave a soft laugh at his answer, least he was honest. "Its alright, I wasn't judging you. I just found it funny is all. I am all about first impressions but your off to a good start.." She didn't want to frighten the poor guy. He was trying and she appreciated it. "Well I am glad your parchment is all good, I mean it looked like it was for a homework assignment and I am sure you don't want to repeat your work." It seemed like he worked hard on it. Well look at him being observant. "Oh yeah I am working on studying a little bit for Defense Against the Dark Arts. I am just interested in that subject for some reason more than the others..." Maybe this guy would find her weird since she liked the idea of learning about the dark history in the wizarding world. I mean the world is not all perfect right? Zae like the imperfections.

When he answered he was a fourth year she was impressed. A guy the same age. A cute guy was talking to her. She gave him a cheery smile and held out her hand, "I am Zarina I am a Slytherin. So we def have seen each other around. I am just more of the silent observant type in the back of the classroom.." As sad as it sounds its true. "Sounds kinda weird right?" She wouldn't blame him if he walked out right now.
Ollie laughed when the girl said he was off to a good start. He couldn't tell yet if she was being sarcastic, but one thing he did know: she was indeed funny! Or at least he thought so. But maybe she wasn't trying to be funny? That'd be awkward.

Her comment about his parchment and how he might have to repeat his homework in case it had been damaged made his eyes go a bit wide. "For Merlin, no way!! I'm happy with what I've got and wouldn't want to have to rethink all of it again! I don't like Potions that much." The boy said, chuckling. He listened to what she had to say about her own homework and... ahh, Defence Against the Dark Arts. She was more interested in it than most people? "My brother's like that. Do you want to be an Auror too?"

The fourth year smiled and shook her hand when the girl introduced herself. "I'm Ollie. Ollie Meriwether. Gryffindor." He added as if that was part of his identity. As a matter of fact, it kind of was. The boy nodded when Zarina said they'd probably seen each other around. Her comment about being one of the silent ones at the back of the room made him smile in amusement. "That's probably why we haven't really spoken yet: I usually sit more towards the front." Truth be told, he was a bit of a nerd. Sometimes, not always.

Eh, who was he kidding? He was a nerd.

And weird? She thought being at the back of the room sounded weird? Ollie scratched his head. "No, not really? I mean, you can sit wherever you want. How does your seat make you weird?" He asked, chuckling. "If anything, sitting at the front of the room is weirder. Or more dangerous? You can't really see what's happening behind you. I've had my fair share of parchment balls hit my head."
Old 01-25-2018, 11:58 PM   #35 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2

Quote:
Ollie laughed when the girl said he was off to a good start. He couldn't tell yet if she was being sarcastic, but one thing he did know: she was indeed funny! Or at least he thought so. But maybe she wasn't trying to be funny? That'd be awkward.

Her comment about his parchment and how he might have to repeat his homework in case it had been damaged made his eyes go a bit wide. "For Merlin, no way!! I'm happy with what I've got and wouldn't want to have to rethink all of it again! I don't like Potions that much." The boy said, chuckling. He listened to what she had to say about her own homework and... ahh, Defence Against the Dark Arts. She was more interested in it than most people? "My brother's like that. Do you want to be an Auror too?"

The fourth year smiled and shook her hand when the girl introduced herself. "I'm Ollie. Ollie Meriwether. Gryffindor." He added as if that was part of his identity. As a matter of fact, it kind of was. The boy nodded when Zarina said they'd probably seen each other around. Her comment about being one of the silent ones at the back of the room made him smile in amusement. "That's probably why we haven't really spoken yet: I usually sit more towards the front." Truth be told, he was a bit of a nerd. Sometimes, not always.

Eh, who was he kidding? He was a nerd.

And weird? She thought being at the back of the room sounded weird? Ollie scratched his head. "No, not really? I mean, you can sit wherever you want. How does your seat make you weird?" He asked, chuckling. "If anything, sitting at the front of the room is weirder. Or more dangerous? You can't really see what's happening behind you. I've had my fair share of parchment balls hit my head."
Oh man when he mentioned potions Zarina gave him a disgusted look. "Yeahh no offense potions is not my best subject. I mean I like the professor but it is never my strong suit. I am more physical than mixing up and following precise rules.." That was her opinion anyways. His comment about an auror made Zae think a little bit. Did she want to fight crime and deal with criminals and protect people. She pursed her lips and shrugged. "I honestly don't yet. I am still trying to figure myself out in what I wanna do." I mean she had time to figure it out. "Do you have a career goal set in your future?" He might though Zae didn't know.

Aahh so his name was Ollie. Cool name. Wasn't an ollie like a skateboard trick. She think it is. She was a skater chick back in her hometown and replied, "Nice to meet ya Ollie. Well look at this a lion and snake in the same room. You know back when Harry Potter went to school the snakes and lions didn't get along..." she pointed to her book. Not that it mattered in this generation. "I'm sure we can make our friendship work out.." Not that this lion didn't need to worry or anything. She snorted when he said he sat near the front of the classroom. "Oh so your one of those. Back in my old school we would call those people the stuck ups and grade rubbers." So watch out Ollie Zae might put a label on you. How did her seat make her weird? In truth she didn't have an exact answer but she had an assumption. "Well it makes me weird because some people think sitting in the back of the class makes you the unpopular one. It makes me the person who doesn't give a bloody merlin about the class which is untrue. I just like to doodle a lot and I don't wanna get into too much trouble.." She winked and then pulled out her sketchbook.

She snorted at his last comment. Did he really have parchment spit balls at the back of his head. "Awww I am sorry for that, maybe one of those could have been from me.." she smirked obviously joking with him.
Old 01-26-2018, 05:57 PM   #36 (permalink)

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Oh man when he mentioned potions Zarina gave him a disgusted look. "Yeahh no offense potions is not my best subject. I mean I like the professor but it is never my strong suit. I am more physical than mixing up and following precise rules.." That was her opinion anyways. His comment about an auror made Zae think a little bit. Did she want to fight crime and deal with criminals and protect people. She pursed her lips and shrugged. "I honestly don't yet. I am still trying to figure myself out in what I wanna do." I mean she had time to figure it out. "Do you have a career goal set in your future?" He might though Zae didn't know.

Aahh so his name was Ollie. Cool name. Wasn't an ollie like a skateboard trick. She think it is. She was a skater chick back in her hometown and replied, "Nice to meet ya Ollie. Well look at this a lion and snake in the same room. You know back when Harry Potter went to school the snakes and lions didn't get along..." she pointed to her book. Not that it mattered in this generation. "I'm sure we can make our friendship work out.." Not that this lion didn't need to worry or anything. She snorted when he said he sat near the front of the classroom. "Oh so your one of those. Back in my old school we would call those people the stuck ups and grade rubbers." So watch out Ollie Zae might put a label on you. How did her seat make her weird? In truth she didn't have an exact answer but she had an assumption. "Well it makes me weird because some people think sitting in the back of the class makes you the unpopular one. It makes me the person who doesn't give a bloody merlin about the class which is untrue. I just like to doodle a lot and I don't wanna get into too much trouble.." She winked and then pulled out her sketchbook.

She snorted at his last comment. Did he really have parchment spit balls at the back of his head. "Awww I am sorry for that, maybe one of those could have been from me.." she smirked obviously joking with him.
Ollie smiled as she spoke about her dislike of Potions. "I don't really mind it, but... yeah, it's not my favourite either." She didn't like following precise rules? Ollie was pretty good at that, actually. He shrugged. "To each his... or her own." He added with a friendly smile. Ah, so she only liked DADA, but didn't necessarily want to be an Auror. Interesting! He shrugged again when she asked if he had a career goal set yet. "Not... really. I'm not too sure what I'll do yet either. I mean, I'm alright at Transfiguration and I do enjoy it, but... " Another shrug. "...dunno yet." But as she said, they had plenty of time, so he wasn't worried.

He listened to her comment about Gryffindors and Slytherins and pursed his lips. Should he tell her his brother had advised him not to mingle with Slytherin girls too much? Mmmm... nah. "Really? I... All I know about Harry Potter's days was that he was a pretty powerful wizard." Okay, he did know more than that, but welp. "I think Gryffindors and Slytherins are... somewhat similar in a lot of ways." Aaaand her next comment made Ollie turn red for some reason. Gah, no! How did he stop that?? It wasn't like he could simply turn away and look at some products on a shelf like he had done at Zonko's. He scratched the back of his neck as he looked around at... nothing in particular. "Yeah, um, I... I think we'll be okay, yeah." Merlin's pants, how awkward was that all of a sudden???

Her comment about her old school made him tilt his head a little. "Where are you from then? What's your old school?" He asked curiously. He had attended a Magical Primary School himself, but maybe she was referring to a Muggle School? Ollie knew absolutely nothing about this girl and he was eager to find out more. He let the comment about him being a 'stuck up and grade rubber' go as it was... kind of true to an extent. Ollie did like getting good grades after all, if that was what she meant.

Wait, sitting at the back made you unpopular? "I thought it was the other way around?" Clearly Ollie knew nothing about popular kids. "You doodle a lot, do you?" He eyed the sketchbook she had just pulled out. "Have you ever gotten in trouble for doodling?" What a funny thing to get in trouble for!

Wait again! What!? "You--" Ollie blinked and smiled amused. "You throw random parchment balls at people?? At me???" He wasn't expecting THAT.
Old 01-27-2018, 03:04 AM   #37 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2

SPOILER!!: Ollie!

Quote:
Ollie smiled as she spoke about her dislike of Potions. "I don't really mind it, but... yeah, it's not my favourite either." She didn't like following precise rules? Ollie was pretty good at that, actually. He shrugged. "To each his... or her own." He added with a friendly smile. Ah, so she only liked DADA, but didn't necessarily want to be an Auror. Interesting! He shrugged again when she asked if he had a career goal set yet. "Not... really. I'm not too sure what I'll do yet either. I mean, I'm alright at Transfiguration and I do enjoy it, but... " Another shrug. "...dunno yet." But as she said, they had plenty of time, so he wasn't worried.

He listened to her comment about Gryffindors and Slytherins and pursed his lips. Should he tell her his brother had advised him not to mingle with Slytherin girls too much? Mmmm... nah. "Really? I... All I know about Harry Potter's days was that he was a pretty powerful wizard." Okay, he did know more than that, but welp. "I think Gryffindors and Slytherins are... somewhat similar in a lot of ways." Aaaand her next comment made Ollie turn red for some reason. Gah, no! How did he stop that?? It wasn't like he could simply turn away and look at some products on a shelf like he had done at Zonko's. He scratched the back of his neck as he looked around at... nothing in particular. "Yeah, um, I... I think we'll be okay, yeah." Merlin's pants, how awkward was that all of a sudden???

Her comment about her old school made him tilt his head a little. "Where are you from then? What's your old school?" He asked curiously. He had attended a Magical Primary School himself, but maybe she was referring to a Muggle School? Ollie knew absolutely nothing about this girl and he was eager to find out more. He let the comment about him being a 'stuck up and grade rubber' go as it was... kind of true to an extent. Ollie did like getting good grades after all, if that was what she meant.

Wait, sitting at the back made you unpopular? "I thought it was the other way around?" Clearly Ollie knew nothing about popular kids. "You doodle a lot, do you?" He eyed the sketchbook she had just pulled out. "Have you ever gotten in trouble for doodling?" What a funny thing to get in trouble for!

Wait again! What!? "You--" Ollie blinked and smiled amused. "You throw random parchment balls at people?? At me???" He wasn't expecting THAT.

Well least Zarina could say this guy seemed to be a potions nerd. Least he accepted it and moved it. She liked his quote though, to each his or her own had a nice ring to it. "Ah you like Transfiguration? I could just never get the complicated spell work down. I guess it comes with practice but man some of them are hard. I heard some spells you can turn your head into like a shark.." she pointed to her book. As soon as she said it, she felt like she must have sounded crazy. She blushed and went quiet from there. "I guess I am reading too much DADA history huh.." she mumbled. That is all Ollie knew? She snorted at his knowledge. "You mean the powerful wizard Voldemort or Dumbledore?" She had to test him a little bit he wasn't getting off that easy. True she nodded at his comment about how lions and snakes were similar. She would leave it at that.

Then this slytherin saw Ollie blush and she cocked a brow and asked, "Err you okayy..?" She didn't mean to make him turn red and make it awkward. Was it something she said? Well bloody merlin it was Zarina. The question what was it? Alrriiighhhttt moving on. Now he was stuttering and she sipped her drink and commented, "Your kind of adorable when you fluster you know that?" It was the truth. What was her old school? She blew a held breath and pursed her lips. "My old school was back in New York. I don't know the exact name. I grew up in the city for a bit before I moved to London with my mother. So you basically had to blend in and not stand out too much or else you were dead meat and people would pick on you. Although having an artistic ability like graffiti made you popular.." she trailed off and she had no idea why.

"Well it could be the other way around but in my mind that is how i think." She thought differently from everyone else. "Nope I don't get in trouble for doodling. Yeah I do doodle a lot more than I care to admit. You wanna see some?" She showed him one sample. She laughed at his sarcastic humor. "Yeah of course I would throw a spitball you were fresh meat." she shrugged innocently. "Or maybe you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time." she winked. "I need to entertain myself in class somehow. I can teach ya how to aim properly if you'd like." She was an excellent teacher.
Old 01-28-2018, 03:36 AM   #38 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Fiyero closed his book and stuck it back in his bag. Somehow reading about quidditch was making him feel even worse. It wasn't as if he was learning anything new anyway; he'd read that book a thousand times! "You're not bothering," he said, turning his full attention to Vivian. "To be honest, I could probably use a distraction."

It was nice seeing her grin, and he was able to return it with a small, real smile. But it didn't last long; his expression darkened at what she said next. "I know," he said. He'd spent every spare minute of his first five years at Hogwarts practicing quidditch, so there was no way he sucked at it! "More like, it means my Head of House is a total hypocrite! He knows how much quidditch means to me, but he made Zoryn captain just because he likes her better." He scoffed. "I'd expect Marchand to let emotion cloud his judgement, but I can't figure out how he got Baldvinson and Hawthorne to go along with it."

He chuckled halfheartedly when she asked if she could help. "Could you get me into Durmstrang?" he said, half-joking.
Wait, he could use a... distraction? Vivian was sort of taken aback by Fiyero's honesty there, knowing that he was a rather happy guy in general. It was just weird, or maybe that's because she just never came across him in this state. Her brain lingered away to the certain distractions that had helped her last term. Eh, nevermind. Things were different now. "I'm glad to help you as a distraction then," she said. That was a good thing in his case, right?

And then, apparently, it felt as if she had said something bad. Vivian swore she saw a smile on Fiyero's face, which was ultimately wiped away the moment she opened her mouth. That was one Salty Fiyero right there, and the prefect couldn't help but allow the corner of her mouth to curl up in a smile. "You could always let Professor Marchand know of your thoughts on this, Zorro," the blond explained. "Maybe then he'll give you a sensible reason behind his decision. I like to think it's the head of house who suggests their student leaders." Because they knew them better and all, then the headmistress and Quidditch official simply approves or disapproves. Zoryn didn't seem that bad in Quidditch. At least, it seemed she knew what she was doing.

Durmstrang? Vivian blinked in surprise. "Now, why would you want to go to Durmstrang?" From what she learned, it was really freezing up there in the north. She also didn't need another friend so far away from her. Having Andrei at that school was difficult enough. "If it's because of Quidditch, I have things I could offer instead." Hmm.

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Old 01-28-2018, 10:38 PM   #39 (permalink)

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
SPOILER!!: Ollie!

Well least Zarina could say this guy seemed to be a potions nerd. Least he accepted it and moved it. She liked his quote though, to each his or her own had a nice ring to it. "Ah you like Transfiguration? I could just never get the complicated spell work down. I guess it comes with practice but man some of them are hard. I heard some spells you can turn your head into like a shark.." she pointed to her book. As soon as she said it, she felt like she must have sounded crazy. She blushed and went quiet from there. "I guess I am reading too much DADA history huh.." she mumbled. That is all Ollie knew? She snorted at his knowledge. "You mean the powerful wizard Voldemort or Dumbledore?" She had to test him a little bit he wasn't getting off that easy. True she nodded at his comment about how lions and snakes were similar. She would leave it at that.

Then this slytherin saw Ollie blush and she cocked a brow and asked, "Err you okayy..?" She didn't mean to make him turn red and make it awkward. Was it something she said? Well bloody merlin it was Zarina. The question what was it? Alrriiighhhttt moving on. Now he was stuttering and she sipped her drink and commented, "Your kind of adorable when you fluster you know that?" It was the truth. What was her old school? She blew a held breath and pursed her lips. "My old school was back in New York. I don't know the exact name. I grew up in the city for a bit before I moved to London with my mother. So you basically had to blend in and not stand out too much or else you were dead meat and people would pick on you. Although having an artistic ability like graffiti made you popular.." she trailed off and she had no idea why.

"Well it could be the other way around but in my mind that is how i think." She thought differently from everyone else. "Nope I don't get in trouble for doodling. Yeah I do doodle a lot more than I care to admit. You wanna see some?" She showed him one sample. She laughed at his sarcastic humor. "Yeah of course I would throw a spitball you were fresh meat." she shrugged innocently. "Or maybe you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time." she winked. "I need to entertain myself in class somehow. I can teach ya how to aim properly if you'd like." She was an excellent teacher.
Ollie smiled as she said she thought Transfiguration was hard sometimes. "Yeah, it can be, I think that's what I like about it." He chuckled, knowing fully well that made him a proper nerd, but hey, he had already accepted his fate and label. "Yeah, there is." A spell to change someone's head into that of a shark. "You can change anything into... anything else, really. That's the point." The Gryffindor chuckled. Did he mean Voldermort or Dumbledore? "I meant Harry Potter." Grin.

Aaaaaaand she was asking if he was okay. Ollie was currently trying to avoid eye contact, but he did manage a "Yep." as a reply. Her next words, though, made his face go ever redder, if that was possible. She thought he was adorable??? HUH?? Was that how girls-- he hadn't come across a girl that was that... what, honest? Straightforward? Generous with compliments? And that made him feel even more embarrassed, but he wasn't going to lie... he was kind of happy she thought that. But just HOW did one respond to that??? "Um, I-- heehee" ..........He chuckled, rather embarrassed, still not sure what to say. 'You're adorable too?' Was that an acceptable reply? Was it??? He honestly didn't have a clue. It was true, definitely, but... okay, he could say that. "You're um, youreamshrushmuh- um." ....Well, he tried. His face was way too warm and why was his heart pounding like that? Calm down, heart, it was only a girl????????

'Breathe, Ollie, it's okay.' He kept telling himself.

Oh wait, New York??? "Why did you move to London? How come you didn't go to Ilvermorny? It seems like a pretty good school." Not as good as Hogwarts, of course, but the people there seemed nice enough. He did listen intently as she explained how it had been to live in New York. "Wow. Sounds like hard work." Ollie wasn't up for all of that trying to fit-in with the tough kids. They sounded like tough kids, anyway.

The boy stretched a little to see some of her doodles. "Oh. Oh!" He blinked a few times, not having expected to see that type of drawings. "That... that's actually pretty cool! I was expecting girly drawings, but those are cool!" Not that... girly drawings wouldn't necessarily be cool, but those were actually cooler! "So I guess you're the one who did some graffiti as well, like those kids you mentioned?" Wow! What an interesting girl...
Old 01-29-2018, 05:20 AM   #40 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2

Quote:
Ollie smiled as she said she thought Transfiguration was hard sometimes. "Yeah, it can be, I think that's what I like about it." He chuckled, knowing fully well that made him a proper nerd, but hey, he had already accepted his fate and label. "Yeah, there is." A spell to change someone's head into that of a shark. "You can change anything into... anything else, really. That's the point." The Gryffindor chuckled. Did he mean Voldermort or Dumbledore? "I meant Harry Potter." Grin.

Aaaaaaand she was asking if he was okay. Ollie was currently trying to avoid eye contact, but he did manage a "Yep." as a reply. Her next words, though, made his face go ever redder, if that was possible. She thought he was adorable??? HUH?? Was that how girls-- he hadn't come across a girl that was that... what, honest? Straightforward? Generous with compliments? And that made him feel even more embarrassed, but he wasn't going to lie... he was kind of happy she thought that. But just HOW did one respond to that??? "Um, I-- heehee" ..........He chuckled, rather embarrassed, still not sure what to say. 'You're adorable too?' Was that an acceptable reply? Was it??? He honestly didn't have a clue. It was true, definitely, but... okay, he could say that. "You're um, youreamshrushmuh- um." ....Well, he tried. His face was way too warm and why was his heart pounding like that? Calm down, heart, it was only a girl????????

'Breathe, Ollie, it's okay.' He kept telling himself.

Oh wait, New York??? "Why did you move to London? How come you didn't go to Ilvermorny? It seems like a pretty good school." Not as good as Hogwarts, of course, but the people there seemed nice enough. He did listen intently as she explained how it had been to live in New York. "Wow. Sounds like hard work." Ollie wasn't up for all of that trying to fit-in with the tough kids. They sounded like tough kids, anyway.

The boy stretched a little to see some of her doodles. "Oh. Oh!" He blinked a few times, not having expected to see that type of drawings. "That... that's actually pretty cool! I was expecting girly drawings, but those are cool!" Not that... girly drawings wouldn't necessarily be cool, but those were actually cooler! "So I guess you're the one who did some graffiti as well, like those kids you mentioned?" Wow! What an interesting girl...

Oh so he meant harry potter being a powerful wizard. Well you could have fooled her. "You have a fair point. Harry Potter was a great wizard little reckless at times but good. " she smirked. He outsmarted her this time. Zae knows there is something off with Ollie and as soon as she said her comment, she was amused by his flustered reaction even more. Now it proved her theory. He had a crush on her. Well she was honored. She heard his babbling and comment, "Don't have a stroke over me.." That the last thing she wanted to happen. "Its alright Ollie.." she held his hand to bring him back to reality. "Relax breathee.." she instructed and couldn't help but stifle a giggle.

Now this question made her think for a moment why didn't she go to ilvermorny. She shrugged and said, "I was a stubborn child and wanted to go to Hogwarts. I wanted to get away and experience the british side of things as my dad puts it." As Ollie could figure out her father was born and raised in England. He was the magical blood of the family and what he said goes. Zae didn't fight it though. She embraced it and was happy to go.

This slytherin snorted at his comment about girly drawing. "Oh bloody merlin nooo I don't do that. I prefer this way.." she gestured towards her book. "I am more of a tomboy I guess you can say when it comes to drawings." She admired her work and realized she had true talent. "Yeah I am the girl who does graffiti, if you want lessons I charge by the hour." she joked with him. "Whats your talent?" she was curious to know a little about him.
Old 01-29-2018, 12:20 PM   #41 (permalink)

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:

Oh so he meant harry potter being a powerful wizard. Well you could have fooled her. "You have a fair point. Harry Potter was a great wizard little reckless at times but good. " she smirked. He outsmarted her this time. Zae knows there is something off with Ollie and as soon as she said her comment, she was amused by his flustered reaction even more. Now it proved her theory. He had a crush on her. Well she was honored. She heard his babbling and comment, "Don't have a stroke over me.." That the last thing she wanted to happen. "Its alright Ollie.." she held his hand to bring him back to reality. "Relax breathee.." she instructed and couldn't help but stifle a giggle.

Now this question made her think for a moment why didn't she go to ilvermorny. She shrugged and said, "I was a stubborn child and wanted to go to Hogwarts. I wanted to get away and experience the british side of things as my dad puts it." As Ollie could figure out her father was born and raised in England. He was the magical blood of the family and what he said goes. Zae didn't fight it though. She embraced it and was happy to go.

This slytherin snorted at his comment about girly drawing. "Oh bloody merlin nooo I don't do that. I prefer this way.." she gestured towards her book. "I am more of a tomboy I guess you can say when it comes to drawings." She admired her work and realized she had true talent. "Yeah I am the girl who does graffiti, if you want lessons I charge by the hour." she joked with him. "Whats your talent?" she was curious to know a little about him.
Ollie chuckled. "Aren't most Gryffindors reckless?" He asked, amused. Except him, really. He didn't quite consider himself reckless. Not compared to his brother, at least. Or Harry Potter. Or... any other regular Gryffindor, for that matter.

Well. Well. She was telling him not to have a stroke over her but there she went holding his hand. Could his head explode for being so red? If that was possible, he was sure it was about to happen! It was alright, she said. "Okay..." .....What kind of reply was that, Oliver!?!? He would've facepalmed if... well, if she weren't holding his hand. Merlin's snaggly tooth!

Ah, right. "So your dad's British." He said, kind of asking a question, kind of stating it. It sounded like that was the case. "Makes sense!" The boy added, smiling.

Ollie actually laughed at her reaction to 'girly drawings'. "I see." A tomboy in the drawing world. "Makes sense!" He said again, nodding. And he laughed again when she offered him lessons paid by the hour. "Right. I'd probably run out of money before I got any good, though." The fourth year chuckled. What was his talent? "I'm- Well, I'm alright at Transfiguration." He shrugged. He was actually really good at it, but... he wasn't comfortable blowing his own trumpet. Matt did plenty of that for the both of them - figuratively and literally, lol. Oh, speaking of that. "I play the cello, if that counts?"
Old 01-29-2018, 04:31 PM   #42 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2

Quote:
Ollie chuckled. "Aren't most Gryffindors reckless?" He asked, amused. Except him, really. He didn't quite consider himself reckless. Not compared to his brother, at least. Or Harry Potter. Or... any other regular Gryffindor, for that matter.

Well. Well. She was telling him not to have a stroke over her but there she went holding his hand. Could his head explode for being so red? If that was possible, he was sure it was about to happen! It was alright, she said. "Okay..." .....What kind of reply was that, Oliver!?!? He would've facepalmed if... well, if she weren't holding his hand. Merlin's snaggly tooth!

Ah, right. "So your dad's British." He said, kind of asking a question, kind of stating it. It sounded like that was the case. "Makes sense!" The boy added, smiling.

Ollie actually laughed at her reaction to 'girly drawings'. "I see." A tomboy in the drawing world. "Makes sense!" He said again, nodding. And he laughed again when she offered him lessons paid by the hour. "Right. I'd probably run out of money before I got any good, though." The fourth year chuckled. What was his talent? "I'm- Well, I'm alright at Transfiguration." He shrugged. He was actually really good at it, but... he wasn't comfortable blowing his own trumpet. Matt did plenty of that for the both of them - figuratively and literally, lol. Oh, speaking of that. "I play the cello, if that counts?"
Ollie did have yet another point. Gryffindors were mostly reckless and she laughed and agreed. "Another fair point you made. I take it your speaking from experience? What reckless things have you done?" Now this she was interested to hear. Zae could name a few she had done but she wanted Ollie to tell his story first. When Zae was holding his hand to try and calm him down, he was turning soo red she felt so bad. She retracted her hand and she offered, "Why don't you drink some water?" As if that helped but she was trying to calm this poor boy down. She slid over her water cup she didn't touch and thought he could take it if he needed it.

She took another bite of her shepherds pie and smiled. Yeah her dad was british and he wanted to follow in the magical blood line. Her mother was against it but she succumbed so enough. Her father was quite persuasive. "You probably would run out of money, I charge a lot of money for the hour. Spray painting does not come cheap in the muggle world." It was true. Now onto his talents, well transfiguration was a good one. "I mean I am pretty good at the dueling club with reflexes wise and just being in the zone. I am pretty good at Quidditch though. Do you play Qudiditch?" She was curious. Zae made her house team recently and was in awe of it all. She snorted at his cello comment and shook her head. "Yeah cello is certainly a talent I will say. I am not musically inclined so I fail in that aspect." Ollie could definitely win the ladies over serenading them with his cello songs.
Old 01-29-2018, 09:16 PM   #43 (permalink)

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Ollie did have yet another point. Gryffindors were mostly reckless and she laughed and agreed. "Another fair point you made. I take it your speaking from experience? What reckless things have you done?" Now this she was interested to hear. Zae could name a few she had done but she wanted Ollie to tell his story first. When Zae was holding his hand to try and calm him down, he was turning soo red she felt so bad. She retracted her hand and she offered, "Why don't you drink some water?" As if that helped but she was trying to calm this poor boy down. She slid over her water cup she didn't touch and thought he could take it if he needed it.

She took another bite of her shepherds pie and smiled. Yeah her dad was british and he wanted to follow in the magical blood line. Her mother was against it but she succumbed so enough. Her father was quite persuasive. "You probably would run out of money, I charge a lot of money for the hour. Spray painting does not come cheap in the muggle world." It was true. Now onto his talents, well transfiguration was a good one. "I mean I am pretty good at the dueling club with reflexes wise and just being in the zone. I am pretty good at Quidditch though. Do you play Qudiditch?" She was curious. Zae made her house team recently and was in awe of it all. She snorted at his cello comment and shook her head. "Yeah cello is certainly a talent I will say. I am not musically inclined so I fail in that aspect." Ollie could definitely win the ladies over serenading them with his cello songs.
Ollie considered. "Ah, well... I guess you could say it's from experience, as I experience it all first hand since my brother's pretty reckless. I'm not... that reckless, actually. Well, at least I don't think I am." He chuckled and shrugged. Maybe he didn't think the stuff he did was reckless because he was a Gryffindor? That could be a point, but he wouldn't know. "I usually get pulled in by my brother if I do end up involved in any... trouble."

The boy wasn't quite sure water would help, but that was something he could distract himself with for now, at least. He took the glass she offered and took a sip. "Thanks." He said after the first gulp. He kept the glass in front of him and drank a bit more, eyeing the bottom of the glass. Well, who would've thought. It did help. He could even breathe properly again aaaand he was pretty sure his face wasn't as red anymore. Phew. He would survive!

Phew.

Oh, good Merlin, he totally forgot she was eating. How rude of him to keep yapping like that and not letting her make the most of her meal. "Sorry, you can finish your meal before... you know, talking to me." And maybe that would help him keep himself together, maybe. Gah.

He chuckled when she agreed with him he would run out of money if he paid for her classes. Oh, duelling club!? "Oh, I really like it too! It's brilliant!" It was also one of his favourite Hogwarts activities, actually. But Quidditch... "Well, I have played Quidditch but I didn't try out for the team, no. I'd rather duel." He grinned. "I'm guessing you made the Slytherin team then?" If she was really good? He chuckled again when she said she failed when it came to music. "Well, maybe we'll have to trade lessons then. You teach me to draw and I'll teach you music?" Ollie laughed. He wasn't sure how good of a teacher he'd be. "I might charge just as much as you per hour, so we'll be even." He finished with another laugh and a grin.
Old 01-30-2018, 03:09 AM   #44 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2

Quote:
Ollie considered. "Ah, well... I guess you could say it's from experience, as I experience it all first hand since my brother's pretty reckless. I'm not... that reckless, actually. Well, at least I don't think I am." He chuckled and shrugged. Maybe he didn't think the stuff he did was reckless because he was a Gryffindor? That could be a point, but he wouldn't know. "I usually get pulled in by my brother if I do end up involved in any... trouble."

The boy wasn't quite sure water would help, but that was something he could distract himself with for now, at least. He took the glass she offered and took a sip. "Thanks." He said after the first gulp. He kept the glass in front of him and drank a bit more, eyeing the bottom of the glass. Well, who would've thought. It did help. He could even breathe properly again aaaand he was pretty sure his face wasn't as red anymore. Phew. He would survive!

Phew.

Oh, good Merlin, he totally forgot she was eating. How rude of him to keep yapping like that and not letting her make the most of her meal. "Sorry, you can finish your meal before... you know, talking to me." And maybe that would help him keep himself together, maybe. Gah.

He chuckled when she agreed with him he would run out of money if he paid for her classes. Oh, duelling club!? "Oh, I really like it too! It's brilliant!" It was also one of his favourite Hogwarts activities, actually. But Quidditch... "Well, I have played Quidditch but I didn't try out for the team, no. I'd rather duel." He grinned. "I'm guessing you made the Slytherin team then?" If she was really good? He chuckled again when she said she failed when it came to music. "Well, maybe we'll have to trade lessons then. You teach me to draw and I'll teach you music?" Ollie laughed. He wasn't sure how good of a teacher he'd be. "I might charge just as much as you per hour, so we'll be even." He finished with another laugh and a grin.
"Well your a gryffindor so there must some recklessness built up inside there." she pointed to his heart. "I am sure it comes out in more ways than one." Oh his brother was reckless well some people had to learn it from the best. "Well I became reckless when I was in NYC for a while and learnt some habits from my best friend like sneaking into abandoned buildings and making our mark with the paint. It was sort of cool.." She was reminiscing on those times and smiled to herself. She saw him taking the glass of water and beamed. He seemed to calm himself down and his redness went down. "No worries I get that way sometimes, it is just nice to hold onto something and focus on something else besides the embarrassment." she smirked. He was adorable hiding his crush on her but she can see through people. She wouldn't call him out on it. She would wait in time.

"Oh no don't worry about my meal.." she waved off his concern. "I mean I chose to talk to you and not be a pig and focus on my meal besides I am almost done." she gestured to her 3/4 eaten pie already in her stomach. "I mean I usually come to drink the hot butterbeer." she took her glass and took a sip and felt warmed up instantly. Aaahhhh just bliss. She missed this in the muggle world. "I enjoy talking to you.." she blushed a bit and looked down and examined her feet. Did he see the tinge of pink on her cheeks?

Another dueling club lover? She looked up and raised her eyebrows a bit and was impressed. "Hmm no offense I thought someone would like you would be involved in the art club or anything along those lines.." She didn't mean to insult him. "I mean the dueling club is pretty cool. I love the adrenaline rush of casting a spell and seeing if it hits someone." Did that make her weird? Onto a different subject! Quidditch! YES! "Yeah I made the quidditch team. I am one of the chasers. I mean we can test your skills in the quidditch pitch if you'd like." It was a simple offer. This slytherin would go on easy on him that's for sure.

Oohooo look at this boy using his snarky comment. He is learning from this girl. She laughed and snorted a bit. "Well I don't think I will have enough galleons to give ya.." she opened her pockets and nothing came out except some candies she carried around. "See I'm so broke. My parents never really give me money except when I go to Hogsmeade but I use my money on candy and journals.."
Old 01-30-2018, 02:45 PM   #45 (permalink)

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
"Well your a gryffindor so there must some recklessness built up inside there." she pointed to his heart. "I am sure it comes out in more ways than one." Oh his brother was reckless well some people had to learn it from the best. "Well I became reckless when I was in NYC for a while and learnt some habits from my best friend like sneaking into abandoned buildings and making our mark with the paint. It was sort of cool.." She was reminiscing on those times and smiled to herself. She saw him taking the glass of water and beamed. He seemed to calm himself down and his redness went down. "No worries I get that way sometimes, it is just nice to hold onto something and focus on something else besides the embarrassment." she smirked. He was adorable hiding his crush on her but she can see through people. She wouldn't call him out on it. She would wait in time.

"Oh no don't worry about my meal.." she waved off his concern. "I mean I chose to talk to you and not be a pig and focus on my meal besides I am almost done." she gestured to her 3/4 eaten pie already in her stomach. "I mean I usually come to drink the hot butterbeer." she took her glass and took a sip and felt warmed up instantly. Aaahhhh just bliss. She missed this in the muggle world. "I enjoy talking to you.." she blushed a bit and looked down and examined her feet. Did he see the tinge of pink on her cheeks?

Another dueling club lover? She looked up and raised her eyebrows a bit and was impressed. "Hmm no offense I thought someone would like you would be involved in the art club or anything along those lines.." She didn't mean to insult him. "I mean the dueling club is pretty cool. I love the adrenaline rush of casting a spell and seeing if it hits someone." Did that make her weird? Onto a different subject! Quidditch! YES! "Yeah I made the quidditch team. I am one of the chasers. I mean we can test your skills in the quidditch pitch if you'd like." It was a simple offer. This slytherin would go on easy on him that's for sure.

Oohooo look at this boy using his snarky comment. He is learning from this girl. She laughed and snorted a bit. "Well I don't think I will have enough galleons to give ya.." she opened her pockets and nothing came out except some candies she carried around. "See I'm so broke. My parents never really give me money except when I go to Hogsmeade but I use my money on candy and journals.."
Once again, Ollie was laughing at her comment about there being recklessness built in somewhere inside of him. "I guess... I don't know." He laughed some more. It was probably true, but he just didn't see it as recklessness. But maybe it was his Gryffindor bias? Could be.

The way she worded things made him laugh more often than not, he had already come to realise. Oh, yes. Butterbeer was nice. He nodded in approval when she took a sip of her drink, and he took another sip of his water, which was nearly done because he had taken some big gulps while trying not to lose it completely. Wait. WAIT!! Was that... was she blushing too!?!? Ollie noticed her looking down at her own feet and thought that was exactly what he tried to do earlier when he turned red and look everywhere except at her. Oh..! He looked at her a bit more intently to try and read her. "Are you okay?" The boy got oddly excited about the idea that she liked talking to him and that she even blushed when admitting that.

Aaand he cracked up again. "What do you mean 'someone like me?' Art club? I just said I'm terrible at drawing!" He laughed some more. Merlin, this girl was hilarious! He was sitting up straighter and nodding in excitement as they talked about the Duelling Club. "I know, I love it too! It's nice to have a place where it's okay to cast spells at each other without getting in to trouble!" That didn't make her weird at all! Unless Ollie was weird too.
Testing his skills on the Quidditch pitch if he wanted to? "If you'd like that, I suppose we could!" He wasn't sure how well he'd do, but welp. It'd be nice to see her again in a more active environment. "Or maybe we could duel one day." He added with another grin.

"That's fine, we can be bad at each other's lessons, no problem." That way there would be no judgement, ha! Or maybe there would, but they'd alternate between who was judging who every time they were being taught by the other. Sounded like an odd way to have fun and hang out, but he was willing to try.
Old 01-30-2018, 03:21 PM   #46 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2

SPOILER!!: Olliekins!

Quote:
Once again, Ollie was laughing at her comment about there being recklessness built in somewhere inside of him. "I guess... I don't know." He laughed some more. It was probably true, but he just didn't see it as recklessness. But maybe it was his Gryffindor bias? Could be.

The way she worded things made him laugh more often than not, he had already come to realise. Oh, yes. Butterbeer was nice. He nodded in approval when she took a sip of her drink, and he took another sip of his water, which was nearly done because he had taken some big gulps while trying not to lose it completely. Wait. WAIT!! Was that... was she blushing too!?!? Ollie noticed her looking down at her own feet and thought that was exactly what he tried to do earlier when he turned red and look everywhere except at her. Oh..! He looked at her a bit more intently to try and read her. "Are you okay?" The boy got oddly excited about the idea that she liked talking to him and that she even blushed when admitting that.

Aaand he cracked up again. "What do you mean 'someone like me?' Art club? I just said I'm terrible at drawing!" He laughed some more. Merlin, this girl was hilarious! He was sitting up straighter and nodding in excitement as they talked about the Duelling Club. "I know, I love it too! It's nice to have a place where it's okay to cast spells at each other without getting in to trouble!" That didn't make her weird at all! Unless Ollie was weird too.
Testing his skills on the Quidditch pitch if he wanted to? "If you'd like that, I suppose we could!" He wasn't sure how well he'd do, but welp. It'd be nice to see her again in a more active environment. "Or maybe we could duel one day." He added with another grin.

"That's fine, we can be bad at each other's lessons, no problem." That way there would be no judgement, ha! Or maybe there would, but they'd alternate between who was judging who every time they were being taught by the other. Sounded like an odd way to have fun and hang out, but he was willing to try.

As Zae was looking down admiring her shoes, she heard Ollie ask if she was okay. "Hmm?" she replied and looked up to face him. "Oh yeah I am fine. The soup was hot that is all. It makes my face red.." she gestured to her soup bowl. Nice save Carraro nice save. "Heyyy well you know what you could improve if you go to an art club! There is a benefit." she smirked and laughed at his reaction. "That is one way to put the dueling club. That should be its slogan. Welcome to dueling club where it is okay to beat each other up with spells. Hey you know I was roaming the castle and there is gym on the DADA floor. Wanna check it out with me one day?" I mean she needed a workout buddy. She eyed him and confirmed, "Yeahh we will stick with dueling for now.." He seemed scrawny and she could knock him off his broom if she wasn't too careful.

She smiled at being bad at each others lesson. "Well I am assuming we would both laugh at each others failures we wouldn't get any work done." Well that is how she was. Zae got up and threw away her dinner remains into the garbage and tossed the cup into the garbage. "Did you want anything to eat? I could treat ya.." she offered as she sat back down. They were talking for a while and she felt bad she didn't offer anything.