sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1131 users online including...

1 members
1130 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > 4 Privet Drive (Non-HP)

4 Privet Drive (Non-HP) Getting Harry Potter'd out? Discuss Non HP movies, books, games, actors and actresses here! Angelina Jolie have a new movie? Got a favorite book? Just come in then this is the place for you.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2019, 10:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Default YouTube
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

The internet is full of wonderful things - including Youtube! Whether you're watching beauty bloggers, daily vloggers or gaming channels, there's something on there to entertain everyone.

So, who are you enjoying? What's the best part of watching your fave channels videos? Discuss all things Youtube with your fellow Youtube loving SSers here!

And, of course, don't forget to like and subscribe!

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽

Harron Peasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 11:00 PM   #2 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

Okay, but... STARKID! I have loved watching them for ages and always feel super proud of the actors and anyone that has anything to do with making those productions!

I looove their other shows, too. FIREBRINGER is amazing!

Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____
Govoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 11:34 PM   #3 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Okay, so my DAILY channels are
ScreenJunkies/Fandom Entertainment and Double Toasted

If you haven't checked out either of these teams you really need to, especially ScreenJunkies/Fandrom Entertainment because they have SUCH quality content and original material and that team is just so incredibly dedicated

Otherwise, I am always speed clicking whenever "Dylan is in Trouble" or NerdECrafter or Dollingtful or Moriah Elizabeth have their uploads.

And of course one cannot NOT mention Good Mythical Morning or The Try Guys

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 11:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

OH GOSH WHERE DO I BEGIN

I basically watch everyone in the Vlog Squad (If you don't know who/what that is do you really YouTube?), Liza Koshy (OBVI), Colleen aka Miranda Sings, Cristine aka Simply Nailogical, *opens YT to look at her subscriptions list because she is old and can't remember things* Tati aka GlamLifeGuru, Shane Dawson, Ryland Adams, Morgan Adams, Gloria Shuri Henry aka Glowpinkstah (my personal fav Body positivity plus sized YouTuber she is amazing), Dollightful, AkameruKawaii, earthtolylah (those 3 are doll repaint artists. AMAZING.), Jonthepotter (because watching someone throw pottery is really mesmerizing and he is just a really awesome dude. so wholesome it makes my soul happy), The Try Guys, LadyLike, Buzzfeed and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many others.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.
Old 07-21-2019, 11:53 PM   #5 (permalink)

Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cora Dredworth
Sixth Year

x1
connoisseur of comfort ❅ Crayola's Wibby Mrs Alex Turner ❅ Netflix and meow

I basically live on YouTube but I'm pretty sure I'm not subscribed to ANYONE. I typically like watching fact videos though... they help me sleep. Life Noggin is a fave of mine and It's Okay To Be Smart.

Oh oh oh, and for the last week or so I've been watching random videos of people play arcade games??? Like coin pushers and claw machines and stuff??? idk idk I find it so relaxing.

_____________Take part in our Higgledy Piggledy House Cup!
Waterloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 01:15 AM   #6 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

I feel so old in this thread!

I am going to admit I do not watch youtube... My kids have made me hate youtube, but I did come to post a fully old person thing and say that I do use youtube for one thing. Leslie Sansone, she has great walking workouts that I love to do!
Old 07-22-2019, 01:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
Formerly: Tegz

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Okay, so my DAILY channels are
ScreenJunkies/Fandom Entertainment and Double Toasted

If you haven't checked out either of these teams you really need to, especially ScreenJunkies/Fandrom Entertainment because they have SUCH quality content and original material and that team is just so incredibly dedicated

Otherwise, I am always speed clicking whenever "Dylan is in Trouble" or NerdECrafter or Dollingtful or Moriah Elizabeth have their uploads.

DYLAN IS IN TROUBLE!!!!!!!!! I love watching him with you Kath!

You guys all have such good taste honestly. I love the Try Guys too, and another former Buzzfeeder, Safiya Nygaard. I really enjoy her videos (and she collabs with SimplyNailogical!).

Also Corridor Crew are fantastic if you like any movie/special effects things. They have like 'real' channels too but that one is the one where they mess around and test things and its just nerdy and wonderful!

I also love SORTEDfood especially their Chefs vs Normals react to pretentious ingredients and Chefs review kitchen gadgets XD its a laugh, kind of like try guys with food? Because its all just a bunch of bros who are genuinely friends (but also genuinely foodies)

Another channel I love, especially when I need reasons to smile, is HiHo Kids. They have hilarious videos of kids trying different foods from all around the world, and they have a series with kids meeting different kinds of people and its quite interesting and educational too. And all the kids on the channel are just so lovely.

In a more nerdy direction, I really enjoy Artifexian's videos, he's a worldbuilder and conlanger, so if you're interested in fantasy writing type stuff then this is something that might interest you. Conlanging is for the word nerds, basically its about creating a fantasy language from scratch.

NativLang is a fantastic channel to learn about languages and the origins of them and the why for them and how it all works. Basically its a linguistics channel (so obviously, its up my alley) its one that I recommend to people who are curious about linguistics but are beginnners and completely new to it. Highly recommended if you like any fact based things that make you think and make you feel like you've learned something.

GeographyNow is a channel I really enjoy. Generally their videos about different countries are really well researched. There are some mistakes at times but they usually do a follow up video to address any, and the thing I love is that they're genuinely passionate and excited about learning - it comes from a really positive place.

If you want to get in your feels and probably cry (I almost always cry) VetRanch is a great channel. These amazing vets help animals in need and some of them its just criminal what has happened to them. Please be aware some of the videos can be quite graphic and distressing, but it all works out in the end and will lift your heart and soul!

Chris Ramsay is awesome too. He solves puzzles and there's something so satisfying about watching him! He's also a magician, but I stan for the puzzle solving.

Okay for now that'll do lmao I haven't even touched on my arttubers, booktubers, comedy channels, gamer channels, or THE ACTUAL MUSIC CHANNELS lmao.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you
TeafortheSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 05:05 AM   #8 (permalink)

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

I watch beauty youtube and...... shane dawson. which is now part of beauty youtube.

I'm an OG Jenna Marbles fan. She is my light and my life and the first youtuber I ever loved and she will always be a part of my life. I literally have a separate personality of talking like Jenna Marbles and she just comes out whenever she feels like it.

As for beauty youtube, I really REALLY love the chill ones? I don't fancy the loud obnoxious ones much? I watch Allie Glines, RachhLoves, leighannsays, Kathleen Lights (MY FAVE), Alissa Ashley.... if I'm feeling dramatic or want the tea I'll go watch Manny or Jeffree.

Shane Dawson, though. I know he was a big deal when I was in high school, but I've only gotten into him in the last year, since he's started doing less "food videos" and more docu-series stuff. I honestly can't wait for his series with Jeffree

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
sarahlooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 09:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Snidget

As a historian I think The History Guy does a great job, as well as The Great War series.

Then there's The Continue Show and Matt Hardy/WWE content I usually use it for.
DeanThomassSpectacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 09:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
Formerly: Tegz

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanThomassSpectacle View Post
As a historian I think The History Guy does a great job, as well as The Great War series.

Ahhh! I'd be interested in any other history youtuber recommendations you have. I nerd out about that stuff for sure.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you
TeafortheSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 09:47 AM   #11 (permalink)

DoM & DIMC

Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jade Archer de Leon
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Olive Gracae-Ryans
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Clara Rider (née Wilde)

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Archer de Leon
Mysteries
Little Fox | ˝ of Lauralie | Ravenclaw with a Hufflepuff heart and a Gryffindor soul | #HouseNATARIANA

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
DYLAN IS IN TROUBLE!!!!!!!!! I love watching him with you Kath!

You guys all have such good taste honestly. I love the Try Guys too, and another former Buzzfeeder, Safiya Nygaard. I really enjoy her videos (and she collabs with SimplyNailogical!).
*GAAAASP* I didn't know you two like Dylan Is In Trouble!!! Ugh. I love his videos. I don't generally like commentary channels but I really love his.

THE TRY GUYS ARE EVERYTHING. They've come so far! And their videos are often dumb and/or educational and I can't get enough.

Other than them, there aren't too many channels I watch consistently. I really like the family vloggers This Gathered Nest (they are so pure and I love them with all my heart, ok?) and the SacconeJolys. I also watched quite a few Booktubers, particularly A Clockwork Read, readbyzoe, and Hailey in Bookland. Lastly, I'm a fan of Daniel J. Layton, Hazel Hayes, doddleoddle, and others in their friends circle.

If you haven't seen Hazel Hayes' 'Tipsy Talk' series of interviews with celebrities, you DEEEEFINITELY should check them out. She's so laid back and makes it seem like two old friends chatting every single time.

You are Honey!
natekka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 06:32 PM   #12 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eron Rutherford
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jonathan Kim
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Kiko Koline
Law Enforcement
x4 x2
♣ Heejin here | Did somebody say coffee & cakes? | cat lover ♣

I binge watch a lot of the Worth It episodes from Buzzfeed. and as well as FBE Reacts (like Teens react to Kpop or try not to cry challenges).

I also enjoy watching this documentary channel The Real Stories. And I still watch the Pewdiepie, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, Nigahiga, Jenna Marbles, Shane Dawson, Jeffree Star, ANNNNNDDD a ton of MUKBANG channels. Stephanie Soo is one of my faves.
Old 08-18-2019, 07:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Snidget

Quote:
Ahhh! I'd be interested in any other history youtuber recommendations you have. I nerd out about that stuff for sure.
You could try the Historian Reacts channel as well.
Old 04-26-2020, 03:27 AM   #14 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Murtlap

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexia 'Lexie' Harris
First Year

I have a mixed bag of YouTube interests, a couple of channels for every mood, as I like to say.

Manes by Mell talks about hair, and how to make the most out of hair with a natural wave or hair that is curly. She talks about embracing natural hair and encourages people to love the hair the way it was made.

Buzzfeed Unsolved
, of course. Shane and Ryan are hilarious, I love the creepiness of the videos and their banter.

Weird History, for when I want history videos presented to me in a funny way

I've also been into video essays lately about different shows and movies. I'm not sure why, but they're great to pass the time and learn about film stuff.
macaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 07:09 PM   #15 (permalink)

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by macaroni View Post
I have a mixed bag of YouTube interests, a couple of channels for every mood, as I like to say.

Manes by Mell talks about hair, and how to make the most out of hair with a natural wave or hair that is curly. She talks about embracing natural hair and encourages people to love the hair the way it was made.

Buzzfeed Unsolved
, of course. Shane and Ryan are hilarious, I love the creepiness of the videos and their banter.

Weird History, for when I want history videos presented to me in a funny way

I've also been into video essays lately about different shows and movies. I'm not sure why, but they're great to pass the time and learn about film stuff.
I LOOOOVE watching Buzzfeed unsolved. Shane and Ryan crack me up.

Also, I'll have to check out Weird History because I've been wanting to find some history videos.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
sarahlooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 02:42 AM   #16 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Snidget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
Okay, but... STARKID!
What sort of content is he known for?
Old 05-26-2020, 06:20 AM   #17 (permalink)
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanThomassSpectacle View Post
What sort of content is he known for?
the "A Verry Potter Musical" and sequel as well as a Starwars musical I believe? it is great.

--

I've been watching Dylan is in Trouble a lot lately for entertainment value. I also love watching You Suck At Cooking and Binging with Babbish...and for fashion and just adorable vlog-things I've been watching Bestdressed a lot lately. Ashley is just, precious.

If you get a chance watch You Suck At Cooking's grilled cheese episode as well as their gingerbread episode...its like comedy + cooking and just magical. He calls Forks, Spatulas and most all cooking tools wangjanglers or electric wangjanglers and its just too funny.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________
Old 05-26-2020, 08:31 AM   #18 (permalink)

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Lately I love watching cooking/food related content some of my favorites are.

Cooking:
Binging with babish
David Seymour
Bon Appetit
Epicurious
Joshua Weissman
Peaceful cuisine
One Meal A Day
Marion's Kitchen

Food vlogger:
Tabi Eats
Mark Wiens
Hiho kids

Non food related:
Cut
Hiho kids
Safiya Nygaard
The Try Guys
Jenny Lorenzo
Boyce Avenue
KHS

Quote:
I think you're gonna enjoy English Heritage I only watched them a couple of times and it was great, especially the Mrs. Crocombe video about victorian cooking.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.
RandomRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 03:52 PM   #19 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Snidget

Quote:
Not JonTron?
Old 01-01-2023, 06:42 PM   #20 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

So I am not a huge YouTube person, though I have been sucked into watching some updates from some TikTokers I found and really liked. The one channel I do end up going back to when I remember YouTube exists is CinemaSins. Does that annoying little ding noise drive me up the wall? Yes, but they do point out some interesting plot holes and sometimes it's just comedic.

Also, I'll use YouTube to look up guided yoga videos. A favorite for myself is Sean Vigue Fitness but also there are some GREAT guided Yoga videos for kids on Cosmic Kids Yoga, which was suggested to me previously by Shanners. My littles LOVE getting to follow along with these videos as part of their day and it helps get some of their bubbles out.

I would be interested in hearing if anyone still has any YouTube channels they like!

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote