sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1176 users online including...
Svetlqru , Stevendalo , Marinaeet

6 members
1170 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > Honeydukes (FanFiction) > Bertie Bott's Challenge Area > The Bean Collection

The Bean Collection Tucked away safely in this special nook are the completed challenges of the SS100/SS50/SS25 & EEFD

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2015, 06:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Ravenclaw 50 Ficlets for the Ravenclaw Princess- Sa 13+
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Welcome to my ficlet thread for my third Hogwarts RPG character- Rachel Skye Watson! This is my first attempt to writing ficlets so I hope you all enjoy reading them!

DISCLAIMER:
The world of Harry Potter belongs to our Queen, J.K. Rowling

SPOILER!!: The List of Prompts!

Mentioned Characters:
Ilia Valke- VRSCIKA
Haddie Denaker & Asher the Ferret- Callie
Professor Hirsch- hermionesclone
Kitty Valentine- goblinfrog
Melbourne Johanson- Optimist. Prime
Teddy Burton- Jessiqua
Ava Burton- RandomRaven
Garreth Kenway- Compootor
River Reed- Stefan
Esme Darcy- WhittyBitty

31. Orchideous

“There is a spell that conjures flowers?’’ Rachel squealed in delight when she read one of her textbooks that she was to use for her upcoming first year at Hogwarts. She loved flowers and could not wait to have a try with the spell. “Orchideous,’’ she read. It was perfect! To her, the word sounded like ‘orchard’. An orchard meant plants and little Rachel had a soft spot for plants.

“This is going to be the first spell that I try out when I am able to use my wand,’’ she thought as she looked at the picture in the book of a young witch with her wand raised and a bouquet of roses blooming out of its tip.

“It would certainly make decorating easier or prevent me from waiting ages for a flowering plant to grow.’’
The princess was so much excited about her discovery of the spell.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺

Last edited by FearlessLeader19; 05-19-2019 at 12:10 AM.
Old 01-06-2016, 06:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

5. Colloportus

“Colloportus.’’ The cabinet remained unlocked on her first attempt. It was her first one at this spell in her life so she did not expect to succeed on this attempt. However, it was the fact that Ilia was nearby that made her determined. She wanted to keep the silly smirk off of the girl’s face.

‘’Colloportus.’’ The cabinet’s lock clicked shut. “I did it!’’ She had and it was also partially due to Ilia’s help which Rachel thanked her for. She had shown and told the younger girl how to properly do the spell casting, starting with Alohomora.

It would be perfect if Haddie got the charm right, too, but this was not the case. Her best friend’s lock kept re-opening. “Try saying the incantation as though you were commanding it, Haddie,’’ Rachel said, echoing Ilia’s suggestion from earlier.

Old 01-21-2016, 07:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

40. Sectumsempra

''Sectumsempra is a curse invented by Professor Severus Snape, during his childhood, when he was known as "The Half-Blood Prince". He created it with the intention of using it against his enemies. The wand movement is a slash which produces white light and causes cuts.’’

Rachel continued to read more about the spell as she lay propped against her bed in the dorm on the floor. Her dorm mates had all gone to sleep but she couldn’t so she had decided to spend a little time reading on a new spell. She regretted reading about this one, however. It was gruesome.

“I’m never going to use that spell,’’ she thought as she now stared out of a window and into darkness. “Not in a decade, a century or a million years.’’

Last edited by sweetpinkpixie; 01-22-2016 at 12:18 AM.
Old 02-15-2016, 11:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

41. Scourgify

Rachel sighed heavily.

Try as she might she was definitely not making any progress whatsoever with wandless magic. Even with all the help from and sessions with Professor Hirsch over the years had not really helped and she was beginning to think that she was wasting the man’s time. She stared at the cauldron she was to be cleaning. She was good using the Scouring Charm aided by a wand but presently, the cauldron stood there filthy as ever despite her many attempts without it.

“Maybe I really ought to visit Uagadou School of Magic to see if I could get any help from the Professors there as well,’’ the fourteen year old muttered. The African school was quite popular for its students using wandless magic. “I would have thought that studying Discipline and Balance at Primary Wizarding school would have helped me now.’’

Pulling herself from the pit of disappointment and trying to let Professor Hirsch’s encouraging words resound in her head, Rachel focused on the cauldron again, raising her right hand to do the appropriate hand gesture.

“Scourgify.’’

Old 03-08-2016, 10:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

3. Bluebell Flames

“Brrrr! It’s so cold,’’ muttered the cold and lonely Rachel. She was holed up in the library trying to finish her homework. The Professors had not spared the first years of a hearty amount of homework before the Christmas holidays. Rachel sighed dejectedly, bringing her arms up to hug herself in an attempt to get warmer. She was all bundled up and Mr Kitridge did his best in keeping the library at a proper temperature but still...

Did misery make the surroundings somehow colder?

Yes, the Eagle was indeed miserable because she had been without her best friend for weeks now. She knew if they made up, she would be happier. But all her attempts at doing so had failed. Perhaps Haddie was better off without her.

With another sigh, Rachel wondered how to keep warm. She didn’t have to think long. At her sudden inspiration, she retrieved a small jar she had gotten to present Kitty to use as a spare jar for her worms when they were brought to Hogwarts next term. With a few muttered words, she cast the Bluebell Flame.

Smiling, she set the jar close, feeling the warmth of the blue flames.

Old 03-27-2016, 02:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

49. Wingardium Leviosa

“Wing-GAR-dee-um levi-O-sa,’’ Rachel recited quietly as she sat in the Courtyard by herself. Sebastian, her stuffed toy crab, refused to budge from her lap where he sat staring up at her. His owner pouted slightly at her failure. She had been given extra homework to work on the spell because she had given her worst performance of it during the last Charms lesson.

“Oh, come on, please, Sebby?’’ Rachel wheedled even though she fully well that this had nothing to do with the crab’s ability to levitate or do anything of the sort.

‘’Wing-GAR-dee-um levi-O-sa, Wingardium Leviosa!’’ The Eagle swished and flicked her wand as her mind concentrated fully on Sebastian. Up rose the toy! One foot, two feet and it stopped. She squealed in delight. “You’re levitating, Sebby! You’re levitating!’’

Old 04-19-2016, 02:53 AM   #7 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

24. Lumos

“Just you wait until I find you, Haddie Denaker! I’ll teach you to steal Sebby from me.’’ Rachel looked around hopelessly. It was completely dark but she could fix that. “Lumos.’’ A beam of light fell on the plants closest to her in her parents’ greenhouse.

“I know you’re hiding somewhere in here,’’
she murmured. It was the middle of the night and as usual, the girls were having a sleepover. However, Haddie seemed to think it fun to steal her stuffed crab, Sebastian.

“When I find you, I’m never talking to you again.’’
It was an empty threat and Haddie would know that instantly. The seventeen year old girl yawned as she scanned among the cacti, Honking daffodils and other assortment of plants nearby.

“Come on out, Haddie and Sebby!’’

Old 05-09-2016, 08:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

1. Accio

No Haddie and no Sebby made an appearance.

Rachel would be lying if she said she had expected this. Her best friend was always teasing her about her toy crab, the most memorable being when Haddie had swapped Sebby with an imitation for the first time that left her wondering why the crab felt so different when she was hugging it.

“Accio Sebastein!’’ Rachel said suddenly and quietly. What a shock Haddie must have gotten when Sebastien zoomed from her hands! She saw the outline of the stuffed crab heading her way and reached out her hands to take him. “Hello, Sebby. Did bad Haddie scare you when she crabnapped you from me?’’ Rachel held him close in a hug.

“You can come out now, Haddie. There’s no use hiding now.’’

Old 06-06-2016, 07:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

46. Twitchy Ears Hex

Rachel sat across one of the tables from Haddie in the library. Finally, she had gotten her best friend to agree to accompany her so they could study together. The only problem was now that they were here, Rachel felt mischievous. Surprisingly, Haddie was the one paying attention to studying. Had their personalities witched for today?

The princess did not know. She simply pointed her wand in her friend’s direction then whispered the Twitchy Ears Hex incantation. Biting her lower lip to keep from giggling, she looked down back at her notes. Not before she had noticed Haddie’s ears twitching rather energetically.

Poor Haddie. She got another taste of her own medicine from Rachel. This was one of those pranks that she enjoyed the most. She chanced another look at the other girl then quickly focused back on her work. Haddie had definitely noticed the twitching and was rubbing her ears hard. Rachel knew nothing of this. She had been in full concentration mode with her class notes.

Old 06-27-2016, 05:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

10. Engorgio

“What do you think, Asher?’’ Fourth year Rachel surveyed the mini Christmas tree she had asked her parents to send to make the dorm a little more festive. She has situated the tree on the night stand between hers and Haddie’s bed. She directed her attention to the ferret. “Too small?’’

When the ferret made its ferrety noises, the Ravenclaw nodded. “I think so too but we can fix that. Engorgio!’’ Rachel ceased the spell once she thought it had reached an appropriate height. “Is it better, Asher?’’ More ferrety noises as the animal hopped onto the night stand to examine the tree closer. It sniffed the branches and then chittered in Rachel’s direction.

The girl giggled. “I take it you approve. Well then, let’s get to decorating. Wouldn’t Haddie be pleased when she sees the tree?’’ Tiny ornaments raging from Father Christmases to brightly coloured and mostly pink balls to squares made to look like presents were hung. The final ornament was a medium size star that was added to the tree’s tip.

“Haddie will love this!’’

Last edited by sweetpinkpixie; 07-09-2016 at 02:50 AM.
Old 07-24-2016, 02:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

42. Silencio

“Silencio!’’ Sixth year Rachel tried desperately to silence the bullfrog before her. Was she using her wand? No, she was not. This was yet another attempt to practice wandless magic which she had been doing ever since she was a second year. There were times when she felt like a complete failure and she felt as though she were letting down Professor Hirsch. But the man never gave up on her.

“Silencio!” The bullfrog gave an even louder croak as though to prove Rachel did it no harm. The Ravenclaw in turn narrowed her eyes at it. “There is absoloutely no need to mock me,’’ she said, frustration oozing from her every word.

“I will not be beaten by a bullfrog. Silencio.’’

“CROOOOOAAAAAAAAAK!’’

Old 08-13-2016, 05:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

45. Tarantallegra

Eighteen year old Rachel coughed and sneezed repeatedly as she lay in bed thanks to the obnoxious ailment that was the cold. Where was Haddie, anyway? Her best friend had left her quite a while back to get some soup. Surely Haddie had not gotten distracted?

“Haddie?’’ Rachel called feebly. Who was she kidding? That voice would surely not carry all the way down to the kitchen or where ever the other girl was. The dark haired young woman considered wrapping herself in her blanket then trek downstairs to find her but decided against it. For when she sat up, she suddenly felt dizzy so she quickly laid against her pink pillow once more.

Her eyes fell on her collection of mini stuffed dog. Her temperature must have risen for the crazy idea to make them dance popped into her head. “Tarantallegra!’’ she said without the use of her wand. Instantly they began jerking their little feet. Rachel watch happily, momentarily distracted from her misery.

Old 09-04-2016, 07:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

21. Langlock

“You have come this far. I’m not allowing you to quit.’’ They had gone through this process ever since their third year and yet Rachel refused to allow Haddie to give up Herbology three years later. Rachel zipped her book bag shut then scooped her beloved Herbology text book up in her right hand.

“You’ve made significant progress over the past few years and I’m very proud of you. I love you for doing this so far, Haddie, but we just have one more year after this one.
You’ll see how much these classes pay off when we head off on expeditions.’’

Not giving her best friend much of a choice, Rachel slung her bag across a shoulder then handed Haddie hers. “Let’s go. We don’t want to be late, do we?’’

“But-“ Haddie began in protest.

“Langlock!’’

Smiling impishly now, Rachel grabbed Haddie’s arm, tugging her out of their dorm and out to the Greenhouses.

Old 09-24-2016, 08:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

20. Knitting Charm

Rachel had been practicing the Knitting Charm since her second year and just before Halloween, she was pleased to say that she had mastered it. The excited third year wanted to make something for one of her friends. But what and for whom?

Almost immediately the answer came to her. “Mel! She could use a little cheering up.’’ Her poor Gryffindor best friend had been going through some boy issues lately. Rachel gathered the yarn and needles then headed out to the Treehouse. She found a nice, quiet corner there. The girl cast the spell. The needles began to flash in mid air. It was difficult to tell what was being knitted but gradually a sweater formed.

Sometime later, Rachel was adoring the sweater. She had even gotten a few patterns onto it. There was a jack-o-lantern, a bat bearing its teeth and a ghost. The word ‘BOO’ was printed below them.

“She’s going to love this! Happy Halloween, Mel!’’

Last edited by sweetpinkpixie; 09-27-2016 at 02:34 PM.
Old 10-16-2016, 06:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

8. Diffindo

A frustrated third year Rachel ran to the Greenhouses. Spending time in there always helped her to calm down. But why was she frustrated? It was because of her endeavor to master Wandless Magic. This endeavor was going quite disastrous in her opinion, even with Professor Hirsch’s guidance. It felt as though everything she did was useless and she still feared that she was disappointing her professor.

“Diffindo,’’ the girl said dully as she walked through the door. Her eyes were trained to look over plants carefully and she had barely gotten through the entrance when they had noticed the thick piece of wilted bark on the tree.

Using her success of caring for that tree, even in the tiniest of ways, Rachel used the greenhouse as a welcome distraction. “I’ll just have to make the best of the opportunity Professor Hirsch is continuing to give me, won’t I?’’ Already she was feeling better as she continued to work on the tree, providing it with some care.

“Diffindo! Diffindo!’'

Old 11-09-2016, 02:31 PM   #16 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

9. Disapparate

Rachel was ready!

It was her first time doing the practical for Apparation and it was safe to say the sixth year was rather excited. She was also nervous for the fear of spilching was close in her heart but the excitement outshadowed it.

“Destination, Determination and Deliberation,’’
the dark eyed girl muttered with confidence. She turned on the spot as gracefully as she could. There was no destination in her mind because of course she could not Disapparate to any location in the Castle.

Rachel continued her graceful turning, her long, brown hair dancing behind her. “I can do this, I can do this,’’ she chanted softly to herself. “I will not get splinched. I will not leave any body part behind. I will Disapperate without a hitch.’’

The time was nearing so she scooped her book off of her bed in her dorm. She re-opened it to the page where she had left off. The princess sat on the floor to continue her reading on Disapparation.

One could never have too much knowledge on a topic.

Old 12-03-2016, 02:15 PM   #17 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

19. Jelly Legs

Rachel clutched her lucky stuffed crab, Sebastian. She considered him luck because he had been there for her ever since she was a little girl. The fourth year was currently feeling a little down in the dumps because she was unsuccessful at casting the Jelly Legs Jinx. Haddie was trying to encourage her.

“Come on, Peaches. Feeling sorry for yourself isn’t going to help.’’

“I know that. I’m just having a… moment.’’ Yes, that was exactly it. She was having a moment. Rachel snugged Sebastian once more before climbing to her feet. “Are you ready?’’ A nod from Haddie confirmed that her best friend was.

‘’Locomotor Wibbly!’’ A flash of orange light and there was a thud as Haddie collapsed under her new pair of legs.

“I did it!’’ Rachel jumped up and down a few times before running over to Haddie. “Are you alright? Here’s Sebastian to help cheer you up.’’ Her lucky crab! It had helped her. So had her best friend

Old 12-15-2016, 03:09 AM   #18 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

28. Nox

“Rachel Skye Watson! Can you put that light out?’’ Haddie’s annoyed voice penetrated the darkness that was around Rachel’s room. The bedroom’s light was off but Rachel had her blanket pulled over her head. Her wand was lit and she was reading a book.

Rachel scrambled to pull the blanket off then peered sheepishly over at her best friend on the next bed. “I’m sorry, Haddie,’’ the seventeen year old apologised earnestly. “This book is rather interesting. I can’t seem to put it down.’’

Haddie gave Rachel a withering look. “I want to sleep but the light isn’t helping.’’

Rachel sighed. “I suppose it wouldn’t. Alright, I won’t read anymore for tonight. Nox!”

“Great. Thank you.’’ Haddie’s voice dripped with sarcasm.

“Good night, Haddie.’’

But Haddie Denaker was fast asleep already.

Old 12-28-2016, 02:06 PM   #19 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

47. Undetectable Extension Charm

‘’Capacious extremis!’’

Rachel smiled to herself then looked up Haddie. “That spell should help. Go on, place all your belongings in there, Haddie.’’ She began doing the same for her own bag which had also received the Undetectable Extension Charm. “This will make our trip much easier since we would not have lots of bags to take with us.’’

Just where were the girls going? On an expedition, of course! Just the two best friends. Rachel was taking Haddie with her just as she always said she would when they were teens at Hogwarts. The twenty four year old looked at the list she had compiled. “I’ve got everything I need packed except for Sebby.’’ She scooped up her stuffed crab and gave him a hug. After all these years, he was still her favourite stuffed toy.

“You’re taking Sebastian?’’ Haddie asked in surprise.

“Yes. I’m not leaving him behind.’’

“If you say so.’’

Rachel giggled. “Just finish packing, Haddie. We need to leave soon.’’

Old 01-13-2017, 05:42 PM   #20 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

35. Quietus

“How did she find us?’’ Rachel whispered to Teddy with a slight frown. It was a rhetorical question but the girl was beginning to wonder if Ava was stalking her and Teddy. They happened to be in the Astronomy Tower studying when Ava joined them.

Rachel stared at the Gryffindor, willing her to leave but she was on going on and on about her boyfriend. The fourth year thought she knew where this was going- right back to her and Teddy dating. That thought only made Rachel go light pink in the face. She wasn’t about to let Teddy or herself be any more embarrassed by Ava.

“Quietus,’’ she murmured, her wand pointed in the other girl's direction.

“That’s much better,’’ she said with a smile as she turned her attention back to the Herbology textbook and Teddy. “Ava won’t be bothering us anymore.’’

Old 02-03-2017, 10:45 PM   #21 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

25. Mobilicorpus

“We’ll find the biggest pumpkin to carve, won’t we, Rach?’’ Garreth Kenway asked anxiously as his cat, Effie, trotted ahead of them.

“We will,’’ Rachel assured her best friend. “We’re almost at the pumpkin patch. When we get there, we’ll scout around for one.’’

“Effie, don’t go too far ahead!’’

“You’re so protective.’’ She liked that about him. “Here we are. Let’s try deciding which we want to use.’’

“Oka- Effie! Come back!’’ The cat had streaked suddenly away from them as though it were chasing something.

“Garreth, be careful!’’ Too late! The other fourth year stumbled over a stone that made him go sprawling.

“OwOwOw! I think I sprained my foot.’’

Rachel hurried forward to examine the ankle that had already started to swell. “We need to get you to Healer Reed.’’

“How? I don’t think I can walk.’’

“I have that covered. Here goes nothing. Mobilicorpus!’’ Success as Garreth was lifted up off of the ground.

“What about Effie?’’

“She’ll find her way back to the castle."

“But-’’

“Your foot is more important right now, Garreth,’’ Rachel said firmly.

Last edited by sweetpinkpixie; 02-12-2017 at 02:28 PM.
Old 03-05-2017, 07:15 PM   #22 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

37. Relashio

“This greenhouse houses more dangerous plants, doesn’t it, Esme?’’ fourth year Rachel asked her friend.

“Yes, it does but we can handle them.’’

Rachel smiled. She liked the confidence Esme had in them both. Still, she was clutching her wand. There were certain plants that liked to sneak up on students and she was not one that liked to be startled. Nevertheless, that warm, fuzzy and comforting feeling she felt whenever she was surrounded by plants crept over her.

“Let’s see what we can do to help out Professor Myers.’’

“I’ll get right on that.’’ Happily, Rachel began combing cautiously through the many vines. She tended to those that needed water, fertiliser or simply trimming. After some time, she peeled off her gloves to wipe her forehead. Unknowing to her, one of the vines had snaked its way up behind her and reaching for her dark brown hair. Feeling the pull, Rachel gasped. Then she was being pulled backwards. Oh no!

“Relashio!’’

The pressure from being pulled vanished. “Thank you, Esme! You saved me!’’

Old 03-27-2017, 03:14 AM   #23 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

34. Point Me

It had possibly been a very bad idea to come exploring on her own. But it was early in the morning and her parents and the rest of the team were still sleeping. The sun was now peeking over the mountain; sunshine so warm just gracing her skin.

Rachel set off, trekking through the grass damp with dew. She didn’t know how long she walked but this is what she loved- being out in nature.

And among plants.

There was always so much to see!

The eighteen year old lost track of the time. It wasn’t until her stomach rumbled slightly that she realised she needed to get back to camp. But where was she? Was she lost? Rachel tried not to panic as she tried to retrace her steps. She had stopped to take a closer look at so many of the flora.

“Point me!’’ Rachel had only just thought of this. This spell should help! It did! The wand lying flat on her palm pointed north. And north is where camp was!

Old 04-13-2017, 08:59 PM   #24 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

7. Confundus

‘’Confundus!’’

Rachel whispered the word from afar, her wand discreetly pointed at the man who was about to reap one of the rare pieces of flora out of the jungle. She put her wand away as she took a glance at her aunt.

Regina Watson, concealed by shrubs like Rachel was, was smirking.

“Yes, Aunt Regina?’’

“I knew you could channel me.’’

“He was going to take that plant and sell it. I couldn’t allow that. Look. The charm worked! He’s… singing to that monkey.’’ Rachel giggled.

Still Regina smirked. “Well done, Rachel. I am very proud of you. This is exactly what I’d have done.’’

“I know, Auntie. I learnt from you.’’

“Don’t call me Aunt or Auntie. It makes me feel old!’’

“Yes, Auntie.’’

Old 04-22-2017, 01:12 PM   #25 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

38. Rictusempra

Rachel giggled.

“Olaf looks just as cute as he did in the movies, daddy.’’ She hugged the snowman she and her father had just built. “Now… warm hugs for him.’’

Phil Watson laughed. He loved to see his six year old happy. He quickly snapped a picture with his camera. Rachel with her dark brown hair in two plaits over her shoulder reminded him of Ana from the Frozen. Rachel and he had watched it over a dozen times together. “And you, my princess, look so much like Ana!’’

Phil scooped her up in his arms which made her giggle even more.

“Thank you for helping.’’

“Anything for my princess.’’ The man tickled her in her side and a fresh series of giggles came forth.

“Daddy!" Giggle. “Stop!’’

“What’s that? Rictusempra.’’

Louder giggles as Rachel squirmed in his arms.

After a few seconds, Phil lifted the spell.

There were tears of laughter in the girl’s eyes but she look still very happy. “You’re the best, daddy.’’ She hugged him as tightly as her little arms could.

Last edited by sweetpinkpixie; 05-30-2017 at 12:40 PM.