Professors: 12

View Points

Members

There are 745 users online including...
hermionesclone , PhoenixRising , Veronawlq , Alexrut

6 members
739 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Morgan P. Nickles Era

Morgan P. Nickles Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Morgan P. Nickles [IC January 2094 - December 2096; OOC October 2017 - October 2018]

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2014, 10:02 PM   #1 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Default Ludicrous Patents Office and Laboratory
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

This large room, divided into two sections, is home for the Ludicrous Patents Division of the Department. The front part of the room when you walk in is reserved for the Patents Enforcement Offices. The cubicles of desks and chairs is reminiscent of the other offices in the department, though here you will find on the desks stacks of application forms and documents, labeled with 'Approved', 'Disapproved', or 'In Process'. Once examined by the laboratory researchers, inventions must then come through this office for approval.

Back behind the offices is located a working laboratory for the Patents Research Lab employees. Researchers are hard at work to thoroughly examine new inventions submitted by the Wizarding community. Handling with proper care and observing strict safety precautions, once employees determine inventions are acceptable for use, they pass them along to enforcement for Patent approval.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line

Last edited by emjay; 05-22-2014 at 04:11 PM.
Old 04-30-2014, 05:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Victoria made her way into the patents office. She had been a few places, but figured maybe she could be some assistance and help with the other areas of their department. Once in the office she looked around. What a mess it was in here as well, though she knew it looked about the same as the other places. It really was starting to make her wish they were still in the hanger. Work just didn't seem like it was going to be done.

"Hello" Was Ryan or Adam around? She wasn't sure, but figured they had to be around somewhere. Hopefully they found the working entrances. Pulling out her wand she wasn't sure if she should just start cleaning. No it probably was best to find someone who worked here and see what they wanted to be done first. She knew everything had to be cleared and cleaned, but maybe someone had some important paper that could be saved.
Old 04-30-2014, 05:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daisy Webster
Gryffindor
First Year
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Victoria made her way into the patents office. She had been a few places, but figured maybe she could be some assistance and help with the other areas of their department. Once in the office she looked around. What a mess it was in here as well, though she knew it looked about the same as the other places. It really was starting to make her wish they were still in the hanger. Work just didn't seem like it was going to be done.

"Hello" Was Ryan or Adam around? She wasn't sure, but figured they had to be around somewhere. Hopefully they found the working entrances. Pulling out her wand she wasn't sure if she should just start cleaning. No it probably was best to find someone who worked here and see what they wanted to be done first. She knew everything had to be cleared and cleaned, but maybe someone had some important paper that could be saved.
Ryan was glad that they had managed to get back into the office, okay so he had liked the temporary base but there was no place like home and this building was like home to him, he had seen a lot of crazy inventions here and had tested them.

"Cool just the way we left it." Ryan loved working in a messy environment it meant that they didn't have to be scared when one of the crazy inventions decided to destroy things because it was already messy. He was looking around when he heard a woman's voice.

Ryan followed the sound of the voice and smiled when he realised who it was. "Hey Victoria, I'm so glad to be back." Ryan was enjoying spending time in the building. "Come to give us a hand?"
Old 04-30-2014, 07:49 PM   #4 (permalink)

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Was it ridiculous that Adam had sort of expected to come back and see the Ministry back to complete normalcy?

Probably, seeing as they'd actually had to break in. The place, he contemplated as he walked into his work area, was a bigger mess than his house. And that was saying something, seeing as he had eight children all under the age of seven living under one roof. Although, Lorelai and himself did keep it all in good condition, and Lilah was an angel when it came to tidying up.

Adam almost wished his daughter was here to help them with this mess. He looked up and caught eyes with Victoria and Ryan, offering them a smile and a nod. "Where do we start?" Maybe collecting the papers to begin with, and get the bulk of the objects out of the way? Then they could tackle the... mess. Ugh.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽

Old 04-30-2014, 07:53 PM   #5 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default Adam and Ryan!

How couldn't you smile at someone who seemed so thrilled to be in such a ridiculous mess. "Well that's good someone has to be glad." She sure wasn't one of them at the moment. "I'm not sure I'd use those words with the way everything looks, but we'll get it back to normal." She moved a little closer to where he was standing. "So have you found a lot destroyed or did you not have much out before we left on break?" Seemed to have papers shredded everywhere so Vic could only think the worst.

Hearing another voice she looked up. "That's been the golden question of the day it seems. My office is just as bad. The papers so shredded, it's just ridiculous." She was so annoyed over that, but had to sigh. "I was so dumb and left all my schedule templates out before leaving for the shut down." She shook her head feeling so dumb. "Though I had already started on some new at the hanger so I guess it's not all lost." Shrugging and trying to forget about it. "Sure I can help, just tell me where to start." Pulling out her wand again she gave the room another look over.

"Whatever this is I hope it's gone." or possibly dead if it was an animal. She leaned against a desk about to say something else, but cringed and picked up her hand. "Gross... I am so sick of this sticky whatever." Pointing her wand she knew exactly the first place that was getting cleaned. "Scourgify" She was so over all this mess.

Last edited by Bazinga; 04-30-2014 at 07:58 PM.
Old 04-30-2014, 08:12 PM   #6 (permalink)

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daisy Webster
Gryffindor
First Year
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Ryan smiled as he realised Adam was there. "I can't remember what I had out." Ryan laughed, "Seriously before the shut out, I was working on something and that was all I remember about it." Ryan kept everything out when he needed it. It was the way he worked at the Ministry the messier the place the more work he actually got done, he was sure some people thought he was crazy.

"Victoria, just be careful of what you clean up." Ryan sighed, he didn't want this place to be too tidy otherwise everyone would be mad when one of the inventions accidently destroyed the place. "Though this sticky stuff can go I think, I don't like it."
Old 05-01-2014, 04:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
Other Characters
Firecrab

Ministry RPG Name:
The Announcer

That movement you saw out of the corner of your eye as you begin to magically clean and repair your work space wasn't just a trick of the light.

CHIZPURFLES!!

Watch your step as you work because tons of the tiny crab-like creatures are now calling this place home and they are hungry for more magic. Looks like you'd better get some pest control.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:16 PM   #8 (permalink)

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3

"Looks like we found our starting point, then," Adam agreed, grimacing as he looked towards the sticky stuff. "I think we should get rid of this, and then sort the papers out." As he continued he made his way to the back of the room, and nudged some splinters of wood with his food. Crap. It looked like the 'improvement' on the invisible brooms had been destroyed. Not that himself personally was going to complain, but if the inventor found out.

Eh. The papers, though - well, he knew he'd left some forms out, but he wasn't sure about the rest of the office. Running his left hand through his hair, he spoke again. "Victoria, if you want to take the front of the room, Ryan the middle, and I'll sort the back? I think of we keep all of the papers and go through them when the rooms straightened out then-"

The twenty nine year old was cut short, however, by a scuttling motion out of the corner of his eye. "What-" He'd been kneeling down for all of five second when he shot his wand arm up into the air, to get it as far away from the creature, before resuming a normal standing position. "Great. Absolutely bloody brilliant." Chizpurfles. Did they HAVE to make their work harder? "Should we get someone from creatures?"

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________

Old 05-01-2014, 01:57 PM   #9 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Victoria just kind of blinked towards Ryan when he seemed to be just laughing. He had been working on something, but couldn’t remember? Did anyone else find this… odd? It might be good that Mariel wasn’t around to hear this. Lourdes might have let him get away with the laid back lazier get done when it gets done attitude, but she wasn’t sure Mariel would. “Well I think you might want to figure that out, because the look of this place I bet you will be starting over.” Plus his employee evaluation probably wouldn’t go so good if he told the boss he wasn’t sure what he was working on.

Moving on she gave him yet again a curious look, “Do you have thing you don’t want touched then? Important papers?” She was a bit confused on being careful, but she could understand if there were inventions and papers that needed to be left. “I’m so tired of the sticky stuff.” She had enough with her hand touching it. Going around with her wand removing more of it she let out a sigh, [b] “It’s going to take forever to get this entire level cleaned up.

Wand in hand to clean a bit more when she heard Adam and looked his way. “I can do that.” Front of the room sure that would work. As she went to head towards the front something caught her eye and she jumped into Ryan with a bit of a startled screech. “What the..” A mouse, she knew it.. This place was probably infested with them. Looking towards Ryan she gave him an apologetic look, “So sorry for that. I’m usually not that jumpy.”

Bending down she needed to see exactly what they were dealing with. “Lumos” Just as she used the magic Vic wish she hadn’t. That’s when she saw them. It wasn’t mice at all. “Chizpurfles!!! You have to be joking.” This was not at all what they needed, being a bit delayed at her reaction she then realized she was near the ground, with her wand out, using magic. “Merlin no.. don’t you even think about it.” She stood up quickly and ended the light.

Sighing as she turned to Adam and Ryan. “We should probably get Mariel first, but yes creatures are going to have to take care of this.” Could they go back to the hanger now? She was ready at this point.
Old 05-05-2014, 03:59 PM   #10 (permalink)

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daisy Webster
Gryffindor
First Year
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Ryan looked at Victoria. "I'll figure it out eventually, and if I have to start again then so be it, means I get to use my brain more." Ryan was sure that his brain could remember everything when it wanted too, so it didn't matter at the minute.

He was about to reply when.

"What the?" Ryan wanted to go back to the temporary ministry, it was at least better than this one, he decided to just stay where the creatures weren't because he didn't want to disturb them. "I agree, we should get someone."
Old 05-05-2014, 05:49 PM   #11 (permalink)

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3

"We'd just got some new patents in. One was a broom, but... well, I'm going to say that it's not exactly a bad thing that they're destroyed." Adam interjected, when Victoria seemed concerned that they didn't know what was going on. Because they DID. At least, he did. "But most of the other things should still be stored away safely." Because one, he only liked to work on one project at a time, and two, it didn't seem like the storage spaces had been touched. But they could worry about that after sorting the rest of the room out. One thing at a time.

As for the Chizpurfles... "I'm not sure I want us using magic with these around." And he knew they needed to get this place cleaned up, but did they really want to risk someone wand breaking and malfunctioning, or worse? Adam hoped not. "I'll go for Mariel, explain the situation, ask for her advice?" And then probably end up going down to Creatures to get their help. Or at least sending a Patronus.

You know, if that was okay with the others?

Old 05-06-2014, 02:03 AM   #12 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Victoria was still just kind of eyeing Ryan. He was certainly a different type of worker wasn't he. Well she wasn't going to judge, not with the way their department was at the moment. Her brown eyes moved to Adam. Merlin at least this one seemed a bit more organize. "Well I really hope not many things were ruined." She had enough work of her own that was ruined, she'd hate to see others have so much more work to do as well.

She couldn't believe they were dealing with Chizpufles. Why did it have to be them? She could really go for mice right about now. "No.. no you don't want to use magic. They will eat your wand faster than you can say golden snitch." No magic was going to be used as long as these things were around. She looked for a moment. "Yes Adam that's a good idea. Find Mariel and then probably head to creatures."

She turned looking at the infestation again. Now to keep them occupied until they could figure out what to do next.
Old 05-06-2014, 04:09 PM   #13 (permalink)

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3

"Yeah, me either. It's gonna be a heck of a lot of work sorting it all out." But was everything the same on other departments? Because then the whole Ministry was going to take ages to get fully functional again.

Adam nodded quickly in Victoria's direction as he headed for the door, before turning back on a last note. "Seeing as we can't get much done with these around here, maybe we should check the other rooms, too? Just see if they've managed to get into any other places."

And that way they could let creatures know the whole picture, and not find out later when they thought they were back to normal. With another look around and a grimace, Adam ducked out of the office.

Old 05-08-2014, 12:48 AM   #14 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Victoria was still watching the Chizpufles as Adam said about the other places. "I've been to a few of them and I'd say the entire level is infested. The places look just like this, so they are probably just in the darker places waiting for our wands."Honestly how were they suppose to work like this. These things needed to go and go quickly.

As Adam left she looked towards Ryan who seemed to be quiet at the moment. Was he being a scared girl over the creepy crawlies or was he actually working. She really couldn't tell. Holstering her wand knowing she wouldn't be able to use it, she started hand cleaning up some of the papers. She figured it was going to have to be cleaned at some point.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:44 PM   #15 (permalink)

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3

After his rather eventful meeting with Mariel, the new Division head meandered his way back to his lab, his mind rather blown by the news. Not that he wasn't excited about it - he definitely was. Not that he didn't think he deserved it, he definitely thought he did. Not that he didn't want it.

He just hadn't been expecting it. Massive grin on his face, Adam sent a memo to Lorelai to tell her that he had big news and would be bringing champagne home for dinner, and began to finish his letter to the owner of the Invisible broom patent, after adding a note to the board above the lab bench that simply said 'transportation'. He'd get to them later in the week.

Old 09-18-2014, 12:59 AM   #16 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection

x12 x5

Having a few ideas she wanted to go over with Adam and the rest of the patents division in general, Mariel headed towards that part of the department. She didn't think it quite formal enough to call a meeting, just wanted to chat and toss around some ideas, so an impromptu visit was more on the slate for today. As she stepped into the offices, green eyes looked past them to the lab windows. That part of the level always made her think of her potions, not that it always specifically had to do with that. But it did and she felt the need to visit her lab soon. Maybe if she wasn't too tired after work.

Bringing her mind back to the present, the Department head walked further into the offices. Now.. who was around? She hoped to speak to Adam specifically, though she could talk to any of the patents people.. but she hoped that they weren't all taking a coffee break at the same time. If it was too quiet in here, maybe she'd swing by there. She could use a peppermint tea anyway.

_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line
Old 09-19-2014, 07:39 PM   #17 (permalink)

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Having a few ideas she wanted to go over with Adam and the rest of the patents division in general, Mariel headed towards that part of the department. She didn't think it quite formal enough to call a meeting, just wanted to chat and toss around some ideas, so an impromptu visit was more on the slate for today. As she stepped into the offices, green eyes looked past them to the lab windows. That part of the level always made her think of her potions, not that it always specifically had to do with that. But it did and she felt the need to visit her lab soon. Maybe if she wasn't too tired after work.

Bringing her mind back to the present, the Department head walked further into the offices. Now.. who was around? She hoped to speak to Adam specifically, though she could talk to any of the patents people.. but she hoped that they weren't all taking a coffee break at the same time. If it was too quiet in here, maybe she'd swing by there. She could use a peppermint tea anyway.
The bags under his eyes, and the fifth coffee mug in hand said it all: Adam Stemp had a new baby. Jorgie Monroe Stemp. Possibly the most beautiful, because of all the complications and whatnot. And they had healer appointments tonight to make sure everything was going perfectly for his two beautiful girls. Lorelai was amazing, in his opinion. He didn't know how she kept on doing it, but she was tireless, the perfect mother to nine perfect children.

He looked up from the lab bench at the sound of footsteps and grinned at his boss. "Hey, Mariel." Marking a correction, he quickly put down his pen and made his way towards her, coffee still clutched firmly in his fist. "Everything okay?"

Old 09-25-2014, 10:23 AM   #18 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection

x12 x5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
The bags under his eyes, and the fifth coffee mug in hand said it all: Adam Stemp had a new baby. Jorgie Monroe Stemp. Possibly the most beautiful, because of all the complications and whatnot. And they had healer appointments tonight to make sure everything was going perfectly for his two beautiful girls. Lorelai was amazing, in his opinion. He didn't know how she kept on doing it, but she was tireless, the perfect mother to nine perfect children.

He looked up from the lab bench at the sound of footsteps and grinned at his boss. "Hey, Mariel." Marking a correction, he quickly put down his pen and made his way towards her, coffee still clutched firmly in his fist. "Everything okay?"

Mariel didn't get very far into the office when she came across the very person she was hoping to see. "Adam, hello," she smiled, coming across the division manager. But her smile soon faded a bit when she took in his appearance. Merlin, it looked like he hadn't slept in a week. She did know that he had quite a few little ones at home, perhaps there had been some long nights recently? And wasn't Lori due to have another soon?

"Oh everything's fine," she said, her smile firmly back into place. "Just thought I'd come down and see how everything's doing here.. and I thought we could chat about patents in general." She had a few ideas she'd like to toss around and wanted a little feedback. But she was a little concerned about him getting enough rest as well. "Everything alright with you?"

Old 11-27-2014, 04:16 PM   #19 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Default anyone

Now that she was back from her maternity leave, Mariel knew she had quite a bit to catch up on. She was eternally grateful to Victoria for stepping in and taking care of things when she was gone, filling her in on the most important issues as well, especially when her friend also had her candidacy to think about. Perhaps she should get her a token of appreciation.

She thought on this a moment as she walked through the department, looking to check in on each of the divisions to get their updates and see where she could guide them as necessary. She felt she had a good handle on what was going on with Quidditch at the moment, though she would check on them a little later, but for now, she headed into the Patents Offices to see how they had fared lately. She really wanted to see this division be successful, plus she was interested if any new products had come in or if the liaison between the division and the inventors on Level Six was working out.

Stepping into the offices, Mariel looked around to see if any of her employees were around for her to talk to. Though maybe they were in the laboratory..

Old 01-25-2016, 11:43 AM   #20 (permalink)

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Default *breathes life back into everyonesᶧ favourite Patents guy*

[ooc: ᶧnot everyones. Mine. Honestly. Probably just mine.]

For the first time in a while, Adam looked immaculate. The fact that he always looked great made it an odd statement to be thought, but for the first time in a... Well, a very long time, he dad of ten didn't have a stain on his tie, or half a piece of toast in crumbs down his shirt (which was actually tucked in!) and his eyes were free from those annoyed tired-bags.

Of course, Lorelai always kissed him goodbye and told him how fantastic he looked, but he thought even she'd been surprised when he'd been so neat and bouncy that morning. Maybe it had something to do with having two less absolute nightmares children running around. Maybe something to do with the fact that those children where Corbin and Saffron.

He let out at slight chuckle as he unlocked the lab doors and placed his paperwork down. He didn't envy those Professors in the slightest, that was for sure. They would have their work cut out for them for the next few years, until the pair calmed down.

If they ever calmed down.

Shaking away the thoughts of his eldest, Adam sipped at his coffee and began to look through the recent submissions, making a mental note to go and see his boss later.

Old 01-25-2016, 01:47 PM   #21 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default Can I take this.... I'm going to take this!!! AHHHHHH ADAM!

Quote:
[ooc: ᶧnot everyones. Mine. Honestly. Probably just mine.]

For the first time in a while, Adam looked immaculate. The fact that he always looked great made it an odd statement to be thought, but for the first time in a... Well, a very long time, he dad of ten didn't have a stain on his tie, or half a piece of toast in crumbs down his shirt (which was actually tucked in!) and his eyes were free from those annoyed tired-bags.

Of course, Lorelai always kissed him goodbye and told him how fantastic he looked, but he thought even she'd been surprised when he'd been so neat and bouncy that morning. Maybe it had something to do with having two less absolute nightmares children running around. Maybe something to do with the fact that those children where Corbin and Saffron.

He let out at slight chuckle as he unlocked the lab doors and placed his paperwork down. He didn't envy those Professors in the slightest, that was for sure. They would have their work cut out for them for the next few years, until the pair calmed down.

If they ever calmed down.

Shaking away the thoughts of his eldest, Adam sipped at his coffee and began to look through the recent submissions, making a mental note to go and see his boss later.
Victoria had been in the corridor getting her coffee. See with three small children she couldn't function without it, but some one with a little more bounce in his step caught her eye. After she was done paying for her coffee she took a turn towards the lab instead of her usual walk to her office.

"Someone is very chipper this morning." She smiled brightly at her friend and coworker. Over the years Adam and family was more family then anything else, especially after the election.

"So what should we be celebrating this morning?"
Old 01-25-2016, 10:47 PM   #22 (permalink)

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Victoria had been in the corridor getting her coffee. See with three small children she couldn't function without it, but some one with a little more bounce in his step caught her eye. After she was done paying for her coffee she took a turn towards the lab instead of her usual walk to her office.

"Someone is very chipper this morning." She smiled brightly at her friend and coworker. Over the years Adam and family was more family then anything else, especially after the election.

"So what should we be celebrating this morning?"
Adjusting his tie slightly and running a hand through his hair, Adam pulled a lab stool out and sat, wrapping his rather long legs around the chair leg and tucking his ankle behind it. He continued to scan the list in front of him, occasionally chuckling, or pausing to move the piles around as he decided which products where already a complete write-off, and which needed more investigation. With the youth Quidditch World Champions coming up, he really wanted to push a product that had been invent by someone who was, well, a youth themself.

It didn't help that their products tended to be dangerous or infeasible.

He guessed they at least made up for it in imagination. Looking up from a particularly inventive device that would enable someone to fly "safely" whilst stood up, Adam offered a grin as Victoria entered.

"Vic!" With the exclamation, he stood up and moved to embrace the woman in a hug. Merlin, he was in a good mood. "The twins being gone, Jude sleeping through the week, me catching up on rest?" Not to mention, ah, Lorelai, being as beautiful as ever. "How're you? How's the family?"

Old 01-28-2016, 04:50 AM   #23 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Quote:

Adjusting his tie slightly and running a hand through his hair, Adam pulled a lab stool out and sat, wrapping his rather long legs around the chair leg and tucking his ankle behind it. He continued to scan the list in front of him, occasionally chuckling, or pausing to move the piles around as he decided which products where already a complete write-off, and which needed more investigation. With the youth Quidditch World Champions coming up, he really wanted to push a product that had been invent by someone who was, well, a youth themself.

It didn't help that their products tended to be dangerous or infeasible.

He guessed they at least made up for it in imagination. Looking up from a particularly inventive device that would enable someone to fly "safely" whilst stood up, Adam offered a grin as Victoria entered.

"Vic!" With the exclamation, he stood up and moved to embrace the woman in a hug. Merlin, he was in a good mood. "The twins being gone, Jude sleeping through the week, me catching up on rest?" Not to mention, ah, Lorelai, being as beautiful as ever. "How're you? How's the family?"
The wasn't surprising they were good friends and had worked together for a long time. So this was neither uncomfortable nor unwelcome and she hugged him back. What he said though made her laugh, "Are they getting along well at Hogwarts?" She assumed they were, but she did worry about them. She never liked her child being at that school and these children were like family. "I bet that is a great feeling. I remember when Helena started sleeping through the night. What a joyous thing."

How was she.. hmmm that was a hard question. "I'm busy, very busy." She laughed a bit knowing she wouldn't change it. "The season is going great so I can't complain, just a few minor things. Rebecca is sitting in a prison in Australia so no more Exhusband's wife is the manager of a team drama. Longest few years of my life." She would actually be fully respected in her job. It was a great feeling. "It's always fun hearing everyone talk about the ministry shut down when I know I will be doing work clear through. The season doesn't stop for a shut down during this time." She made sure to take everything home with her so she could keep up. "Got any big holiday plans?"
Old 04-05-2016, 05:42 PM   #24 (permalink)

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Default Shan. <3

Feet up on the desk was definitely not something that Adam should be doing, but the kids had been up late and he may or may not have dropped off at his desk. Settled away in his own private corner of the Laboratory, hands folded across his chest, the thirty-something's breathing was slow and soft, the expression on his face relaxed.

Which was something that couldn't be said often for a father of ten. The in-tray next to him was piling up slightly, the stack on the out-going pile rather smaller. Not that that was bothering him in dream land. No, in dream land he and Lorelai were on a second honeymoon. On the beach. In the sun.

Away from the children.

Old 04-05-2016, 06:02 PM   #25 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Feet up on the desk was definitely not something that Adam should be doing, but the kids had been up late and he may or may not have dropped off at his desk. Settled away in his own private corner of the Laboratory, hands folded across his chest, the thirty-something's breathing was slow and soft, the expression on his face relaxed.

Which was something that couldn't be said often for a father of ten. The in-tray next to him was piling up slightly, the stack on the out-going pile rather smaller. Not that that was bothering him in dream land. No, in dream land he and Lorelai were on a second honeymoon. On the beach. In the sun.

Away from the children.
"Bye Mum! I'll be home tonight! Make sure dinner is on the table!" Ringo was grinning and waving at the retreating, laughing figure of his mother who had things to get done in the city without any of his siblings tagging along. He wasn't sure why she hadn't been able to take him with her, because he wasn't usually a problem. He was, however, certain that she was going to get his congratulations present for receiving his Hogwarts letter. HOPEFULLY it was going to be his hard back copy of the Sherlock Holmes series - and if it wasn't, then he would have to ask his grandparents to talk his parents into getting him it. He'd wanted it for Christmas, but had been sO caught up with Corbin and Saffron being home that he hadn't added it to his list for Santy Claus. (Who wasn't real, but his siblings still believed in the broom-riding old man.

Pushing the glasses up his nose, Ringo placed his notebook under his arm like he saw his father do and broke into a run to find said parent. ... NOT WORKING. "Daaaaad." Helping himself to a chair from nearby, Ringo hauled it towards his father and sat on it. "Daaaaaaad. You shouldn't have your shoes on a table." That was the issue here.

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________