sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1207 users online including...
hermionesclone , Stevendalo , Marinalfd , ramsspeelay , Marinasgf , JustinzeTip , Michailhmv

7 members
1200 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > St. Mungo's Hospital (Role-Playing) > Janus Thickey Ward

Janus Thickey Ward Has your role-play been affected by numerous spells and ran its course? If so, it will be kept here for permanent care.

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 01-31-2016, 10:21 PM

Default Around the world in a tent

The Secret Garden

This is an RP between Archer Burton (Jessiqua) and Gabby Burton (WhittyBitty). They met and instantly fell for each other. Adventure seekers, and Slytherins, they packed themselves up in Archer’s magical tent, and together, travelled the world.

Along the way, they made two beautiful girls; Valeria and Liana

SPOILER!!: Characters
By WhittyBitty;
Gabby Burton

By Jessiqua
Archer Burton
Zhenya Burton
Teddy Burton
Lisabel Burton

By RandomRaven
Dima Burton

By FearlessLeader19
Alana Burton

By kayquilz
Lynley Purcell

By Hiraeth
Aoife Burton

Scene List

Scene One; after meeting in the Leaky Cauldron, and Archer having invited the beautiful Gabby to a beach in Brazil, the two decided to meet up again in two weeks time, and travel to Brazil. Archer brings his tent, and Gabby brings her glorious self.
Scene Two; from Brazil to France, from the fun first time meeting, to the serious conversations they needed. Gabby tells Archer about her past.
Scene Three; While visiting family, Gabby and Archer make a baby discovery.
Scene Four; Back in England, in their tent, Lynley (Gabby's boss and friend) comes over to meet little Valeria.
Scene Five; Gabby and Archer have Dimitri and Alana Burton over for dinner, in their tent - England.
Scene Six; The Burtons are at home in the tent, and Valeria starts to walk!
Scene Seven; Zhenya visits Gabby!
Old 09-27-2018, 03:12 AM   #101 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

It was nice to hear that Zhenya was doing well. She knew just how able her niece was, as she had been her midwife for both pregnancies. There was no way that would happen if the girl was an idiot. "Well, that's great! So have you got any plans for what to do during this bit of rest?" Was she going to just relax? Or was she going to go on any fun vacations? The latter had always appealed to Gabby the most.

"I'm good, just a bit tired. People have been tedious at work again. But I have managed to cook." It was sure to be a treat.
Old 09-28-2018, 11:46 PM   #102 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

"Oh," she sighed, "Well I'll just be getting some relaxing time in I think. I have a research paper I'm working on and I can't really relax properly without finishing that." Or at least working on it. She hated having things looming over her head. "But I might take a weekend and go to Crater Lake and camp there. I was doing an experiment with water from different landscapes to see if there was any effect on the potions." And as North America was next on her list, she picked Oregon!

"Mmm, what are we having?" She asked. Any food was nice, in Zhenya's opinion.
"Hmm that doesn't sound great. Are you due for a holiday soon?" Zhenya knew how much Gabby liked people. It wasn't much. So, she understood that time away from them might be better for everyone.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move
Old 10-16-2018, 09:44 PM   #103 (permalink)

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Ewww. Research papers were the worst thing in the world. Gabby was lucky that she didn't have to do any of those. And if anyone tried to get her to write one, she would have laughed in their face. Yep, she was glad that she only had to do things like filling out boring forms. "Well, a vacation does sound like a good idea after all of that. What did you find out through your experiments?" Her interest was piqued because she had been a potioneer at the Italian Ministry years ago.

"Well, I hope that you are okay with roast beef and vegetables." At least Gabby was confident that it tasted really good. They needed to have a nice meal, and it was getting closer to being supper time.
Old 10-17-2018, 07:28 AM   #104 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

"It absolutely does. I just need to be able to relax, hike, and read, or do whatever I want to, without worrying about getting enough good food, or sleep in." It was tough being stressed. "Well I think the places I've been to with undrinkable water, those potions have been of poor quality. But I guess that's why we usually supply our potions water from out wands." Well, it made sense to her.

"Absolutely! Is there anything I can do to help?" Zhenya wasn't one to sit with idle thumbs.

always on the move
Old 11-14-2018, 10:28 PM   #105 (permalink)

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9

The talk about vacations and relaxing had Gabby once again thinking of the fact that she and Archer were long overdue for an adventure of their own. Of course any of the adventures that they had from now on would be of the family vacation kind - something that she didn't regret in the least as she loved her children with all her heart. "That sounds amazing. Maybe me and Archer can head there with the kids at some point." When it was actually possible. "You're making me miss being a potioneer." Gabby laughed. She had actually liked her old job, but had felt that it was time for a change.

Oh. Zhenya was so helpful! "Well, maybe you could set the table." Gabby nodded.
Old 11-16-2018, 04:07 AM   #106 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9

Zhenya grinned widely at Gabby, "Oh you definitely should! I'd love to have visitors. I can let you know when I'm going and exactly where I'll be." This would be something she'd look forward to whilst writing her papers. She'd go in a week or two, she thought. So long as it was before work started picking up again.

"Would you ever go back to it again?" She asked.

Zhenya nodded and, with her wand, summoned some cutlery, plates, and glasses over to the table, setting them neatly for two. "So... what's new in the life of Gabby and Archer?"

always on the move
Old 11-24-2018, 07:14 PM   #107 (permalink)

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9

Nod. That definitely sounded like a plan. Gabby knew that Archer would be up for it, since he always enjoyed spending time with his niece when he could. "Of course. I am sure that it will be possible, since things aren't too crazy at the Ministry right now." Of course with their luck, a crisis would happen when they were about ready to head off... "I actually have thought about it a little. I might want to switch departments at some points. The Department of Mysteries sounds really interesting, so I might apply there for a transfer if they end up needing another potioneer..." One could always hope.

Gabby smiled as they worked to get the table ready. "Not too much. Just enjoying time with the girls and getting ready for the baby." Gabby was quite excited, and also happy because the morning sickness was not as bad as it had been with the first two babies. "What about you? Anything exciting beyond vacation plans?"
Old 11-27-2018, 03:53 AM   #108 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9

"Well that must be a relief," she said. She remembered her short time at the Ministry, and how much she had disliked doing so much paperwork and spending all that time at her desk. "Department of Mysteries sounds really interesting, even thought I don't know much about what they do." It was, after all, Mysteries. "I think a change in career is always good. Or at least something that keeps things interesting." She loved that about her job.

Zhenya was getting very excited about the baby, and as she'd seen Gabby through her previous two pregnancies it was such a relief that she didn't seem as nauseated as previously. Which reminded her of the things that were constantly changing. "Did I tell you that our department finally got a camera-type thing that can show you what's going on inside? I could bring you in one day and show you what your baby is doing in there." It was rather fascinating. She knew the muggles had one that was similar, but this was so vivid. Zhenya felt like they were actually seeing the baby in its amniotic sac without any obstruction. They were all still getting the hang of where to put the wand, and at what angle, and practicing on Gabby would also help Zhenya.

always on the move
Old 12-09-2018, 05:17 AM   #109 (permalink)

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9

Gabby laughed. "And that's a GOOD thing. Means they are doing their job properly." She winked. Maybe she WOULD try and go for a job in that department soon enough... it would be more fun than working in Transportation, and Lynley wasn't the Head anymore... Sigh. She really did miss working for her.

Oh. A camera that could show what was going on inside? Gabby's eyes widened, and she stopped in the middle of getting things ready because this was rather intriguing. "Really? You could do that? How exactly does it work?" Did she have to swallow the camera or something?
Old 12-09-2018, 08:31 AM   #110 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9

Zhenya grinned. "I guess it does," she admitted. But curiosity had always tugged at her. She wanted to know what they did in there!

Zhenya chewed her lip before speaking. "Well I don't really know. There's a potion we have to put on the skin, and then there's this camera wand that slides against your skin, on the potion. And I think the potion helps make your skin transparent or something. But only for the camera." Her skin wouldn't actually be transparent. "And we can print some photos off for you."

always on the move
Old 12-27-2018, 04:24 AM   #111 (permalink)

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9

Gabby smiled at Zhenya, but she was thinking of her old friend Addy now and hoping that she was doing well. Maybe she would get in touch with her soon, as it had been a while. The two of them were both mothers, and of course their children had to be the main priority in their lives, which meant that they hadn't seen each other in some time.

But for now, most of her attention was on this whole concept of a camera device. "Oh, well I would love to try it out! I am sure that Archer would be all for it too." Nod.
Old 01-15-2019, 07:15 AM   #112 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9

"Great, I'll see if I can organise you to come in sometime soon. After work perhaps? I won't have any appointments then." She was sure that her boss would let her, but she wouldn't want Zhenya do be doing it in her work time, which was fair.

With the table set, Zhenya's stomach gave a big growl. She clamped her hands over her stomach apologetically and laughed. "Sorry. I only had an apple for breakfast and your cooking always brings on instant hunger. What else can I help with?"

She walked over towards Gabby, her helping hands ready. "How are the girls?"

always on the move
Old 02-05-2019, 10:07 PM   #113 (permalink)

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9

That sounded great to Gabby, so she nodded. "I think that sounds perfect. Then Archer can come too." She would be talking to him about all this later, but for now it was time for them to eat. Good timing too, judging by the sound Zhenya made.

"Oh, I had no idea. But I am glad you are aware of how amazing my cooking is." Because really she was the best cook out of everyone she knew. Well, Archer was good too. [b]"Let's eat then!" After handing Zhenya the plate with beef, she took a seat. About time.