Email Us!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9872
Classes: 15
Professors: 12

View Points

Members

There are 727 users online including...
Stevendalo , Alexrut , Austinwals , Kimothy , Nymphadoraliz , LavillStaky , EddiePab

7 members
720 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Morgan P. Nickles Era

Morgan P. Nickles Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Morgan P. Nickles [IC January 2094 - December 2096; OOC October 2017 - October 2018]

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2014, 02:37 AM   #1 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default The Hangout
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

The Hangout

Do people really come to food courts to eat? Well, yeah...sometimes they do. Other times, though, you might just find yourself in need of a good break, and if so, you've found the place! "The Hangout" as it's been nicknamed, is a section of the food court where people simply come to hang out. You'll have the occasional eater here and there, but those with a meal typically stay in the seating area. "The Hangout" is filled with soft, cushiony chairs and couches, perfect for the employee who just needs to rest, relax, and catch up on gossip!

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Old 10-20-2014, 10:08 AM   #2 (permalink)

DIMC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Royse Witkin
Seventh Year
x1 x3
sugary sweet Evil Pastry Lady

Gregory walked into what he had been informed was classified at 'The Hangout'. A little bit of an odd name. Sounded more like his old University rooms rather than a place at the Ministry but he didn't name the place. Searching he found an empty chair and sat down. Setting a class containing some coffee on a table he set his book his lap and prepared to get engrossed in the novel he was about to dive into.
Old 10-21-2014, 10:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DERP
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Oliver James
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Katalin Montcenaggio
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Jacob Parker
Environmental Protection

Marlena walked into the food court, she had been busy all day and didnt have any breakfast this morning. She grabbed some fruit and a coffee, she saw a young man sitting on his own so she walked over and said " Can I join you?"
Old 10-21-2014, 11:14 PM   #4 (permalink)

DIMC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Royse Witkin
Seventh Year
x1 x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugglemad View Post
Marlena walked into the food court, she had been busy all day and didnt have any breakfast this morning. She grabbed some fruit and a coffee, she saw a young man sitting on his own so she walked over and said " Can I join you?"
Gregory was in the middle of a chapter when he heard someone speak to him. Looking up he saw a woman. Awww right when the story was getting good too. "Um...I suppose...." He said nodding to the chair. He didn't really want to point or else she might see his shaky hands. He really needed to get that under control there seemed to be more women then men that worked here after all.
Old 10-21-2014, 11:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DERP
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Oliver James
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Katalin Montcenaggio
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Jacob Parker
Environmental Protection

"Thank you!" Marlena said to the young man, she saw that he was alittle nervous so she said "I am marlena, what is your name?" Then she noticed the book so she added "what book are you reading?"
Old 10-21-2014, 11:59 PM   #6 (permalink)

DIMC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Royse Witkin
Seventh Year
x1 x3

Quote:
"Thank you!" Marlena said to the young man, she saw that he was alittle nervous so she said "I am marlena, what is your name?" Then she noticed the book so she added "what book are you reading?"
Gregory pulled a metal book mark out of his suit jacket pocket and stuck it in the book to mark his page before closing it. Reading time was over. Alas. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Gregory." There ya go Greg you're getting better! Seeing her eye the book he grinned and leaned forward. "It's a FANTASTIC book." He said suddenly really excited. "It's called 'Lest Darkness Falls'. It's a Muggle book. I think it's considered fake history. I love history so I like how people can spin things even though they didn't really occur." Merlin he was speaking fast now.

He set the book down and gently tapped the cover. "I have a whole slew of them in my office along with other books. Wizarding history, true Muggle history. Even a few random books for fun." He realized he was grinning and finally that he was grinning at a GIRL and froze. "I um...sorry....I like books." Yeah...putting it mildly there buddy.
Old 10-22-2014, 12:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DERP
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Oliver James
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Katalin Montcenaggio
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Jacob Parker
Environmental Protection

Marlena smiled as his pulled out the bookmark, "nice to meet you Gregory!" She smiled as he started to talk about the book, he was cute when he rambled on so she said "I am glad that I have found someone who likes books just as much as me".
Old 10-22-2014, 12:26 AM   #8 (permalink)

DIMC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Royse Witkin
Seventh Year
x1 x3

Quote:
Marlena smiled as his pulled out the bookmark, "nice to meet you Gregory!" She smiled as he started to talk about the book, he was cute when he rambled on so she said "I am glad that I have found someone who likes books just as much as me".
Gregory smiled and let his fingers tap on the book. "Well books are a way to escape your present right?" He smiled, grabbed his coffee and leaned back in his chair. "Or a way to learn things." He took a sip of his coffee and looked around. What time was it anyway? How long had he been down here? Hopefully he wasn't in trouble.
Old 10-22-2014, 11:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DERP
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Oliver James
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Katalin Montcenaggio
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Jacob Parker
Environmental Protection

"That is very true!" Marlena said as he tapped the book and sipped his drink, she smiled and took a sip of her own coffee. She was wondering if he was single.
Old 02-27-2015, 03:07 AM   #10 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Default For Katelyn!
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Jasmine decided it was time to check out the hangout area in the food court. She saw the comfy bean bag chairs and it seemed comfy. She first needed to get her mid morning snack. She didn't have time to eat breakfast this morning so she was quite hungry. Once she found a nice piece of a cinnamon roll and some orange juice, she sat down and just relaxed for a bit before taking on her tasks for the day. It was becoming quite an easy first day back.

Now let's see if she could find anyone she knew.
Old 02-27-2015, 04:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Jasmine decided it was time to check out the hangout area in the food court. She saw the comfy bean bag chairs and it seemed comfy. She first needed to get her mid morning snack. She didn't have time to eat breakfast this morning so she was quite hungry. Once she found a nice piece of a cinnamon roll and some orange juice, she sat down and just relaxed for a bit before taking on her tasks for the day. It was becoming quite an easy first day back.

Now let's see if she could find anyone she knew.
Ember had a great day at work so far--and you know, she had packed lots of snacks for throughout the day--LIKE SHE ALWAYS DID--but her tummy just wanted something so substantial right now!

Soooo. Here she was.

Now. WHAT COULD SHE GET? So many OPTIONS. She didn't even know where to START. Hmm. She didn't see Dmitry or...anyone..no Derek. But it was an odd time to meander down to get food anyways. HMPH. There was one woman here, though...and she had a cinnamon roll....

She approached slowly and smiled as she got nearer. "Hi there! Is that--is that good?" Because Ember kind of wanted to get on now.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin
Old 02-27-2015, 07:02 PM   #12 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post

Ember had a great day at work so far--and you know, she had packed lots of snacks for throughout the day--LIKE SHE ALWAYS DID--but her tummy just wanted something so substantial right now!

Soooo. Here she was.

Now. WHAT COULD SHE GET? So many OPTIONS. She didn't even know where to START. Hmm. She didn't see Dmitry or...anyone..no Derek. But it was an odd time to meander down to get food anyways. HMPH. There was one woman here, though...and she had a cinnamon roll....

She approached slowly and smiled as she got nearer. "Hi there! Is that--is that good?" Because Ember kind of wanted to get on now.
As Jasmine was busy getting comfortable in her chair, she didn't even notice that a women was standing right there. She jumped a bit and then regained her cool. "Oh hiii yeah it is pretty good. I got it just as soon as the fresh ones were coming out." she grinned. Should she introduce herself? Yeah she should. "I am Jasmine by the way.." she said just being polite and all. "I work in the Accidents and Catastrophes floor." She didn't seem familiar so she knew she wasn't a co worker.
Old 02-28-2015, 03:47 AM   #13 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
As Jasmine was busy getting comfortable in her chair, she didn't even notice that a women was standing right there. She jumped a bit and then regained her cool. "Oh hiii yeah it is pretty good. I got it just as soon as the fresh ones were coming out." she grinned. Should she introduce herself? Yeah she should. "I am Jasmine by the way.." she said just being polite and all. "I work in the Accidents and Catastrophes floor." She didn't seem familiar so she knew she wasn't a co worker.
Ember glanced back at the little section with the cinnamon rolls. Were they still fresh? Well she could just reheat it herself, yeah? "I might get one--do you mind if I sit with you--?" she asked cheerfully. She brushed her hair from her forehead and saw this as a chance to make a NEW FRIEND! Because new friends were THE BEST EVER!!11!!!!1! ^____^

"HI, Jasmine! What a lovely name--really--I'm Ember! Creatures." She said, holding out her hand for the woman to shake before she ran off to get herself a YUMMEH SNACK. "I just feel so HUNGRY today!" It always astounded Ember that she, such a TINY human, could EAT SO MUCH. What even WAS that? Ember wouldn't MIND being a SIZE bigger. Alas, though, she was doomed to look twelve forever. But it was okay. It had its perks!

Old 03-01-2015, 01:57 AM   #14 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2

Quote:

Ember glanced back at the little section with the cinnamon rolls. Were they still fresh? Well she could just reheat it herself, yeah? "I might get one--do you mind if I sit with you--?" she asked cheerfully. She brushed her hair from her forehead and saw this as a chance to make a NEW FRIEND! Because new friends were THE BEST EVER!!11!!!!1! ^____^

"HI, Jasmine! What a lovely name--really--I'm Ember! Creatures." She said, holding out her hand for the woman to shake before she ran off to get herself a YUMMEH SNACK. "I just feel so HUNGRY today!" It always astounded Ember that she, such a TINY human, could EAT SO MUCH. What even WAS that? Ember wouldn't MIND being a SIZE bigger. Alas, though, she was doomed to look twelve forever. But it was okay. It had its perks!
Jasmine appreciated that the girl asked if she could sit with her. It meant she respected her personal space. She smiled and nodded, "Oh of course.." she patted the bean bag next to her. She didn't mind meet a new friend. In fact she didn't think she would meet a new face today. She grinned and blushed a bit at her comment at her name. "I know it is unique right? I mean my mom named me after the disney princess Jasmine from Aladdin." She hoped she knew who she was talking about. I mean disney movies were amazing enough said. You didn't have a childhood if you didn't watch disney films.

She nodded that she learned Ember worked in creatures. "What is your job in the creature department? I have never been there so I am quite curious. Do you take care of sick animals..?" she asked. She hoped she didn't judge her on that. As she asked the question she left to go get a snack. She laughed and shook her head. She was liking Ember's personality though.
Old 03-01-2015, 04:54 AM   #15 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Jasmine appreciated that the girl asked if she could sit with her. It meant she respected her personal space. She smiled and nodded, "Oh of course.." she patted the bean bag next to her. She didn't mind meet a new friend. In fact she didn't think she would meet a new face today. She grinned and blushed a bit at her comment at her name. "I know it is unique right? I mean my mom named me after the disney princess Jasmine from Aladdin." She hoped she knew who she was talking about. I mean disney movies were amazing enough said. You didn't have a childhood if you didn't watch disney films.

She nodded that she learned Ember worked in creatures. "What is your job in the creature department? I have never been there so I am quite curious. Do you take care of sick animals..?" she asked. She hoped she didn't judge her on that. As she asked the question she left to go get a snack. She laughed and shook her head. She was liking Ember's personality though.
Ember came back with a hot, sticky cinnamon roll. EEE. It looked delISHUSSSSH. She flopped onto one of the beaaaan bags and sank in, smiling. "Comfy." She commented softly. Now. how to eat this sucker.

Ooooh. "The--yeah! I've heard of it. It's based off the original text--the Arabian Nights, right?" At least, that's what she THOUGHT. "But the Disney Movie is wonderful! I loved it. Great music." Wonderful music. She bit into her roll and closed her eyes. "AH! So GOOOOOD!" she had her mouth full, but she was covering her mouth with her hand so she didn't SPUTTER all over the place. "I'm glad I saw yours!" Indeed.

She swallowed before answering. "I actually am part of pest control--" she chuckled a little. "So I take care of when people have pest problems...I get the pests out in the most harmless way possible and relocate them to happy dwellings, wherever that may be!" she nodded and grinned. She loved her job, she did. She didn't find it annoying or anything! She had actually grown quite good at it over the past two years.

Old 03-01-2015, 08:30 PM   #16 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2

SPOILER!!: Ember <3

Quote:

Ember came back with a hot, sticky cinnamon roll. EEE. It looked delISHUSSSSH. She flopped onto one of the beaaaan bags and sank in, smiling. "Comfy." She commented softly. Now. how to eat this sucker.

Ooooh. "The--yeah! I've heard of it. It's based off the original text--the Arabian Nights, right?" At least, that's what she THOUGHT. "But the Disney Movie is wonderful! I loved it. Great music." Wonderful music. She bit into her roll and closed her eyes. "AH! So GOOOOOD!" she had her mouth full, but she was covering her mouth with her hand so she didn't SPUTTER all over the place. "I'm glad I saw yours!" Indeed.

She swallowed before answering. "I actually am part of pest control--" she chuckled a little. "So I take care of when people have pest problems...I get the pests out in the most harmless way possible and relocate them to happy dwellings, wherever that may be!" she nodded and grinned. She loved her job, she did. She didn't find it annoying or anything! She had actually grown quite good at it over the past two years.

Jasmine smiled and thought the bean bags were quite comfy too. "They quite are I don't think I wanna get up from them actually." she grinned and started to sink deeper into the bean bag chair. Now onto the topic of Aladdin which Ember seemed to really enjoy. I guess she was a muggle right? She smiled widely and didn't know it was based off Arabian Nights. "I actually didn't know that to be honest. Something new I learned today. Ooooh yes the music is amazing! It is so unique and everytime it comes on I have to sing along!" Her favorite song was A Whole New World but there were many others but that was her top song. "What is your favorite song from the movie?" I mean this girl has gotta know.

Jasmine laughed at Ember and was glad she was enjoying the cinnamon roll. "I take it you like it a lot huh?" she couldn't help but chuckle. She even spoke with her mouth full which made Jazz laugh even more. If her mother was here she would be telling her to close her mouth and to not even laugh at this disgusting behavior but she wasn't her mother so she could care less. She loved being free from her. As she was hearing Ember's job tasks she nodded and thought it was adorable she relocated pests. "What pests have you dealt with?" She was quite curious what pests could linger in the wizarding world.
Old 03-02-2015, 11:43 PM   #17 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

SPOILER!!: Jasmine!
Quote:

Jasmine smiled and thought the bean bags were quite comfy too. "They quite are I don't think I wanna get up from them actually." she grinned and started to sink deeper into the bean bag chair. Now onto the topic of Aladdin which Ember seemed to really enjoy. I guess she was a muggle right? She smiled widely and didn't know it was based off Arabian Nights. "I actually didn't know that to be honest. Something new I learned today. Ooooh yes the music is amazing! It is so unique and everytime it comes on I have to sing along!" Her favorite song was A Whole New World but there were many others but that was her top song. "What is your favorite song from the movie?" I mean this girl has gotta know.

Jasmine laughed at Ember and was glad she was enjoying the cinnamon roll. "I take it you like it a lot huh?" she couldn't help but chuckle. She even spoke with her mouth full which made Jazz laugh even more. If her mother was here she would be telling her to close her mouth and to not even laugh at this disgusting behavior but she wasn't her mother so she could care less. She loved being free from her. As she was hearing Ember's job tasks she nodded and thought it was adorable she relocated pests. "What pests have you dealt with?" She was quite curious what pests could linger in the wizarding world.

Ember agreed! "Oh. Getting up will be hard." The bean bag kind of...swallowed Ember whole right now. But it was okay, and still VERY comfy. She continued to nom on her cinnamon roll and get her hands all..messy with the frosting and whatnot--Merlin.

The brunette DID have a favorite song from the movie! "I like the PRINCE ALLIIII! one!" she said, not knowing if it was the actual name of the song or not. "It's so upbeat! I just wanna' dance when I hear it!" she almost starting shimmying right then and THERE. But luckily for Jasmine, she just tapped her feet a little and giggled. Ember just loooooved to dance and sing so MUCH! "But 'A Whole New World' is really nice, too! It's relaxing and pretty and ROMANTIC!" The prettttiest song ever!

She took another bite and gave her a thumbs up. "I do--" and oh! PEST TALK! Ember quickly swallowed(without CHOKING!) and grinned. "Well..chizpurfles, doxies are very common in older houses--Boggarts--they're fairly tricky and not really even considered pests--gnomes are rare, but they happen--" and many more than Ember couldn't even think of right now.

Old 03-03-2015, 01:03 AM   #18 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2

SPOILER!!: Ember!

Quote:

Ember agreed! "Oh. Getting up will be hard." The bean bag kind of...swallowed Ember whole right now. But it was okay, and still VERY comfy. She continued to nom on her cinnamon roll and get her hands all..messy with the frosting and whatnot--Merlin.

The brunette DID have a favorite song from the movie! "I like the PRINCE ALLIIII! one!" she said, not knowing if it was the actual name of the song or not. "It's so upbeat! I just wanna' dance when I hear it!" she almost starting shimmying right then and THERE. But luckily for Jasmine, she just tapped her feet a little and giggled. Ember just loooooved to dance and sing so MUCH! "But 'A Whole New World' is really nice, too! It's relaxing and pretty and ROMANTIC!" The prettttiest song ever!

She took another bite and gave her a thumbs up. "I do--" and oh! PEST TALK! Ember quickly swallowed(without CHOKING!) and grinned. "Well..chizpurfles, doxies are very common in older houses--Boggarts--they're fairly tricky and not really even considered pests--gnomes are rare, but they happen--" and many more than Ember couldn't even think of right now.

Jazz agreed and planned to stay in her bean bag for the whole time. I mean it already swallowed her hole. Jazz tried to eat her cinnamon roll and realized she was making a mess. She laughed as she felt the frosting being smothered over her upper lip. "You know I am wondering if there is a neater way to eat cinnamon rolls." she wondered out loud and still tried to eat it cleanly but managed to get frosting on her fingers and such. As she listened to Ember say what her favorite song was, she gasped and agreed with her wholeheartedly!

"Oh my yes! I LOVE that one too. The way Robin Williams sang that song was pure genius. It is really catchy too.." Jazz opened her mouth to sing some of the lyrics, "PRINCE ALI mighty is he - Ali Ababwa, Strong as ten regular men definitely.." she winked and laughed. Man she couldn't believe she still knew all the words to the songs. "As cheesy as it sounds I want Whole New World to be my wedding song.." That is how romantic she felt about the song, she wanted her future husband to approve of the song of course.

Now onto pest talk. She nodded and knew some of the creatures so she wasn't totally in the dark. "Sounds like it is interesting, all I do is invent charms for people to use on the force." she shrugged.

Old 03-07-2015, 05:47 AM   #19 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Ember chuckled and shook her head. "I'm..not sure. Probably not..at least, not if it's a GOOD one." Because some cinnamon rolls just weren't THAT good, you know? And Ember was glad the English MINISTRY of MAGIC could at least produce GOOD CINNAMON ROLLS!

Now, the young woman wasn't AS familiar with actors and stuff..so she didn't even know who Robin Williams was. But supposed it was the man who voiced the Genie...so..yeah. "So you're really familiar with muggle things, I suppose?" Ember asked curiously--OH. EM. LOOK! SHE KNEW THE WORDS!!!!! GASP! THAT WAS SO IMPRESSIVE!!!

"Your singing voice! You're pretty good!" she commented and clapped a little, the cinnamon roll roooolllling onto her lap-OOPS. "And nice choice--I haven't decided or thought about weddings at all--" she instantly blushed. Oh DEAR. She...Dmitry's head popped into her thoughts, and she......wasn't sure she wanted to think about any of that stuff yet. Dmitry didn't even LIKE using the word 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend.' So...hmph.

"ooooh. THAT sounds interesting. Inventing charms..."

Old 03-08-2015, 03:50 AM   #20 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2

Quote:
Ember chuckled and shook her head. "I'm..not sure. Probably not..at least, not if it's a GOOD one." Because some cinnamon rolls just weren't THAT good, you know? And Ember was glad the English MINISTRY of MAGIC could at least produce GOOD CINNAMON ROLLS!

Now, the young woman wasn't AS familiar with actors and stuff..so she didn't even know who Robin Williams was. But supposed it was the man who voiced the Genie...so..yeah. "So you're really familiar with muggle things, I suppose?" Ember asked curiously--OH. EM. LOOK! SHE KNEW THE WORDS!!!!! GASP! THAT WAS SO IMPRESSIVE!!!

"Your singing voice! You're pretty good!" she commented and clapped a little, the cinnamon roll roooolllling onto her lap-OOPS. "And nice choice--I haven't decided or thought about weddings at all--" she instantly blushed. Oh DEAR. She...Dmitry's head popped into her thoughts, and she......wasn't sure she wanted to think about any of that stuff yet. Dmitry didn't even LIKE using the word 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend.' So...hmph.

"ooooh. THAT sounds interesting. Inventing charms..."
Jasmine laughed and loved the way this girl thinks. "You know I am not gonna question it.." as she stuffed the whole cinnamon roll in her mouth. She felt all the goo on her mouth and it was dripping. "Ermmm where are the napkins?" she asked with a laugh. She couldn't believe she done it but she wanted to. Her mother wasn't here to scold her. It was a relief but she heard the nagging in her head. She grinned and nodded, "I am very familiar with muggle things actually but my dad was a muggle. So he taught me muggle things while my mom was the witch in our family." Yeah she was the wicked witch of the west. That is what she was.

Now it was time to ask Ember, "Are you familiar with muggle things?" She was curious about this. As she was singing she blushed at Ember's comment. She never had been commented on her singing before. "Ermm well thank you!" she beamed at her new friend. She shrugged and said, "Well your time will come soon enough to think about weddings." she assured her new friend. Jasmine heard Ember's comment and Jasmine shrugged. "Eh it is not a big deal." she winked. "I mean it is sometimes fun to create things but other times it is hard because you need to know what hasn't been created yet. I hope to work with creatures one day.."

She would love to go down and pet the cute little critters.

Old 03-08-2015, 05:28 PM   #21 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Jasmine laughed and loved the way this girl thinks. "You know I am not gonna question it.." as she stuffed the whole cinnamon roll in her mouth. She felt all the goo on her mouth and it was dripping. "Ermmm where are the napkins?" she asked with a laugh. She couldn't believe she done it but she wanted to. Her mother wasn't here to scold her. It was a relief but she heard the nagging in her head. She grinned and nodded, "I am very familiar with muggle things actually but my dad was a muggle. So he taught me muggle things while my mom was the witch in our family." Yeah she was the wicked witch of the west. That is what she was.

Now it was time to ask Ember, "Are you familiar with muggle things?" She was curious about this. As she was singing she blushed at Ember's comment. She never had been commented on her singing before. "Ermm well thank you!" she beamed at her new friend. She shrugged and said, "Well your time will come soon enough to think about weddings." she assured her new friend. Jasmine heard Ember's comment and Jasmine shrugged. "Eh it is not a big deal." she winked. "I mean it is sometimes fun to create things but other times it is hard because you need to know what hasn't been created yet. I hope to work with creatures one day.."

She would love to go down and pet the cute little critters.

Ember shuffled out of the bean bag quickly-which was difficult, considering the thing SWALLOWED Ember--and rushed to get a LOT of napkins. Heh. She flopped back down and held out a big pile for Jasmine. "Here you go--I think I need some too--" she said softly, taking two in her hand and dapping at her mouth. But the messy cinnamon roll was gone......in her belly.

Yum.

"Ah, so you're half and half..nice! Where did you grow up?" she asked curiously, her lavender eyes wide. "I grew up in Harrogate.." she explained. "Me' dad's a muggle-born. So I am, yes. I guess that makes me mixed-blood." If little questionaire's ever asked her, that's what she always put, anyways. "So...whenever I'd go to my grandparents' house I'd be flooded with all the muggle things..and the television and stuff..." she explained. "And THAT'S how I know Disney things!" Oh. That reminded her....

She wondered if Dmitry would...take her to the Disney in Paris...hmm...she was sure he'd want to go, too..because...well...that was his thing. Traveling. And he was part French and had family---but would that mean MEETING his family?!? Her mind was spinning, suddenly, and she had to bring herself down to Jasmine again. Okay.

Deep breath, Brighten.

"Let's hope not soon--I just got together with..my boyfriend not too long ago." She said with a shrug. "So...marriage--yeah--please not soon." Hah. Just the mention might make Mitya FAINT.

"Sounds...tricky. And well--you can come on down to Level Four at any time--we have these mutants we take care of--and they're actually VERY sweet if you know how to handle them--so--" she smiled. She didn't want people to be afraid of the mutants. They were such lovely little creatures, and Ember felt terribly for them, really.

Old 03-09-2015, 04:11 PM   #22 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2

SPOILER!!: Ember!

Quote:

Ember shuffled out of the bean bag quickly-which was difficult, considering the thing SWALLOWED Ember--and rushed to get a LOT of napkins. Heh. She flopped back down and held out a big pile for Jasmine. "Here you go--I think I need some too--" she said softly, taking two in her hand and dapping at her mouth. But the messy cinnamon roll was gone......in her belly.

Yum.

"Ah, so you're half and half..nice! Where did you grow up?" she asked curiously, her lavender eyes wide. "I grew up in Harrogate.." she explained. "Me' dad's a muggle-born. So I am, yes. I guess that makes me mixed-blood." If little questionaire's ever asked her, that's what she always put, anyways. "So...whenever I'd go to my grandparents' house I'd be flooded with all the muggle things..and the television and stuff..." she explained. "And THAT'S how I know Disney things!" Oh. That reminded her....

She wondered if Dmitry would...take her to the Disney in Paris...hmm...she was sure he'd want to go, too..because...well...that was his thing. Traveling. And he was part French and had family---but would that mean MEETING his family?!? Her mind was spinning, suddenly, and she had to bring herself down to Jasmine again. Okay.

Deep breath, Brighten.

"Let's hope not soon--I just got together with..my boyfriend not too long ago." She said with a shrug. "So...marriage--yeah--please not soon." Hah. Just the mention might make Mitya FAINT.

"Sounds...tricky. And well--you can come on down to Level Four at any time--we have these mutants we take care of--and they're actually VERY sweet if you know how to handle them--so--" she smiled. She didn't want people to be afraid of the mutants. They were such lovely little creatures, and Ember felt terribly for them, really.

Jasmine laughed and said "Thank you.." and began to wipe off her hands and mouth. She wished there were wipes around to wash off the excess stickiness. "Do you know if there are any wipes around?" I mean it didn't hurt to ask. Now the topic of muggleness came in! She smiled and Ember wondered where she grew up? Well now that is tricky. "Well to start off I was born in Scotland when my mom was pregnant with me on a business trip. Then after she had me so moved to New York City where I grew up most of my life. Then I moved back to Scotland and then I found a job here. So I guess born in Scotland but raised in NYC." she shrugged. It was a little complicated but she thought of herself as a New Yorker.

She listened to Ember's explanation and now it made sense to why she knew about Disney. "Aahh that makes sense!" Jasmine smiled. "Well I prefer muggle things sometimes to wizarding things even though Wizarding things are sometimes quicker and convenient." I mean just summoning like a remote to you in the best thing in the world. Jazz laughed and put her hands up. "Heyy I am not suggesting you get married. Just think of the possible idea is all." she winked.

"I would love to visit the creatures! Do you think we can visit them now?" she asked just trying her luck here.

Old 03-14-2015, 05:55 AM   #23 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Ember peeeeked around. "Well--I don't think so but---maybe use your wand to clean it up?" she suggested. Ember's own hands weren't as sticky as Jasmine's seemed to be, heh. She was amused.

OH WOW. The pest controller was.....astounded at Jasmine's story! Wow. Just....so much! "That's....quite a story you got there, Jasmine." She said with a chuckle. "Mine seems...so tame compared to yours...so...you consider yourself American, then?" she asked curiously. She hadn't noticed the woman's accent until now....yeah. She totally DID sound American. That was so cool! "And...now you're back here..." Funny how that all worked out, eh?

"Oh, I can totally agree. Funnily enough, my mother always cooked in the muggle way and I've kind of...picked it up because I like doing it that way. Somewhat soothing, to be honest." But other things..Ember was like NOPE. Magic all the WAY.

Aaaaand the brunette glanced at her watch. "I.......think I have some paperwork to be done, actually.......and I might have to check on them first. So. How about we schedule for some time next week? I really don't mind, I swear---" she smiled just to show that she was up for it.

Old 03-14-2015, 04:11 PM   #24 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DMLE
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Lupin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mercy Peckham
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Tempest Chandler
Law Enforcement
Default for Shan/Eli

Nathan needed a break. 'The Hangout' as it was so creatively deemed seemed like an ideal spot to take a load off and have a seat. So he plopped onto one of the many comfy looking sofas and opened up his paper, Nope, it wasn't the Prophet it was the New York Times.

He liked to know what was going on back home. For a while New York was the world to him and little else outside that world mattered. It would always be home to a little piece of him. Not that he didn't like where he was now, or he wasn't happy.

Because as important as New York was to him he liked where he was in life now. Sure his house was smaller, there were no fancy cars or dinners.. But he was happy, he felt like he had more now. Eli and B were better than those things. At least now to him they were. Speaking of Eli it was she he was waiting on. He thought it'd be nice to see each other over breaks. Cause why not?

Like an AMERICAN.
Old 03-14-2015, 10:20 PM   #25 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2

Quote:
Ember peeeeked around. "Well--I don't think so but---maybe use your wand to clean it up?" she suggested. Ember's own hands weren't as sticky as Jasmine's seemed to be, heh. She was amused.

OH WOW. The pest controller was.....astounded at Jasmine's story! Wow. Just....so much! "That's....quite a story you got there, Jasmine." She said with a chuckle. "Mine seems...so tame compared to yours...so...you consider yourself American, then?" she asked curiously. She hadn't noticed the woman's accent until now....yeah. She totally DID sound American. That was so cool! "And...now you're back here..." Funny how that all worked out, eh?

"Oh, I can totally agree. Funnily enough, my mother always cooked in the muggle way and I've kind of...picked it up because I like doing it that way. Somewhat soothing, to be honest." But other things..Ember was like NOPE. Magic all the WAY.

Aaaaand the brunette glanced at her watch. "I.......think I have some paperwork to be done, actually.......and I might have to check on them first. So. How about we schedule for some time next week? I really don't mind, I swear---" she smiled just to show that she was up for it.

Jasmine gaped and wondered why she didn't think about it. She laughed at herself and nodded, "Oh well of course.." she grinned and took her wand out and said, "Scourgify" and her hands and then they were clean and destickified. Now she needed a towel and she got up and dried her hands. She got a little stain on her dress but she waved it off and decided to clean it later.

Did she consider herself American? Jasmine opened her mouth to say something and closed it to give it more thought. Jasmine was born in Scotland but never considered herself Scottish. None of her family members were from there. She was just born on holiday. "Yeah I guess I do.." she said finally admitting it after a few minutes of thinking. "Yeah I am back here and I love it. I mean I can understand the language. I mean I have been back to Scotland before but it just wasn't fun for me. Yes I saw all the sights and the hospital I was born in but it never impressed me." she shrugged admitting the truth. "Maybe you would have a different take on it." she smiled to Ember.

Maybe Ember had a different opinion maybe she would love it there but Jasmine saw no connection to Scotland for her. She will always love going back there but never wanting to live there. Oh so Ember can cook! Jasmine beamed and said, "Well maybe you can invite me for dinner sometime? I would love to try your recipes. I will be your taste tester." She was a food lover that is for sure.

Jasmine checked her watch and realized their break was almost up. "Yeah we can schedule sometime next week. Sounds like a plan. It was nice meeting you Ember." she told her earnestly. She held out her hand to shake just to be formal ya know?