sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1172 users online including...
Svetlahr , Ivana R , MRanker - Fiverr , Svetlsfg , Weasley174 , Seo-Ul-ges , Michailqdk , Stevendalo , Mutunsutt , maximllon

12 members
1160 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > St. Mungo's Hospital (Role-Playing) > Janus Thickey Ward

Janus Thickey Ward Has your role-play been affected by numerous spells and ran its course? If so, it will be kept here for permanent care.

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 03-02-2017, 02:27 AM

Default A Mural Of Love

Overview:
Esme Darcy adn Oliver McDean have been friends since he attended Hogwarts and coincidentally, they’ve had crushes on each other since then but never told the other. RPs of their journey as friends and eventually a couple will be played out here.

Characters:
Oliver McDean (FearlessLeader19)
Esme Darcy (WhittyBitty)

SPOILER!!: List of scenes
Scene 1:
It’s the year 2092 and Esme’s birthday. Oliver arranged to meet her in Hogsmeade since he wanted to see her and give her a birthday present. Later, the two will meet Esme’s sister, Juno and Juno’s boyfriend, Leon.
Scene 2: It is the summer holidays, and Esme and Juno have been joined by their boyfriends while staying at their estate in Paris. As part of their time together, there is a lot of sightseeing. On one of these sightseeing trips, Esme has taken her boyfriend to see the Eiffel Tower.
Scene 3: A meeting Esme set up so that Olly could meet a fellow Goth, Kitty Valentine. It takes place at the Leaky Cauldron (Main Floor Seating) during the summer of 2092.
Scene 4: Valentine's Day meeting in Hogsmeade (2093)
Scene 5: Painting in the Park (Summer 2093)
Scene 6: Surprise Dinner Date
Scene 7: Bun in the oven!
Scene 8: Deciding on the right house
Scene 9: Oliver and Esme move into their new cottage.
Scene 10: Awake with crying baby Emmett.

Guest Characters:
Juno Darcy (Suziella)
Leon Kennedy (FwooperOnYourLeft)
Kitty Valentine (goblinfrog)

SPOILER!!: RPs done in Hogsmeade!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhittyBitty View Post
Esme was in a really good mood as she walked along the street of Hogsmeade. Not only was it a nice day for being the middle of winter, but it was also her birthday. Not just any birthday at that, but her 17th birthday; as of today she was of age and could perform magic outside of Hogwarts. Juno would be in the same boat tomorrow.

With a big smile on her face, she used her wand to make bubbles form, twirling around and around while enjoying them. This was fuuuuuun.
Olly admittedly was rather eager to see Esme. It had been such a long while since he had. Well, if you counted two months to be a while, then it was understandable why he was so eager. He had made plans with her, since they now kept in contact with each other while he was off at WADA, to meet today which happened to be her birthday.

It was cold out but he wasn't that bothered. Olly knew they would be able to get a butterbeer at the Three Broomstick sometime soon. He had just gotten to the Street but he spotted her almost immediately. The guy made his way towards his crush. "Hi, Esme. Happy birthday,'' he said softly.

Quote:
Esme was in a really good mood as she walked along the street of Hogsmeade. Not only was it a nice day for being the middle of winter, but it was also her birthday. Not just any birthday at that, but her 17th birthday; as of today she was of age and could perform magic outside of Hogwarts. Juno would be in the same boat tomorrow.

With a big smile on her face, she used her wand to make bubbles form, twirling around and around while enjoying them. This was fuuuuuun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Olly admittedly was rather eager to see Esme. It had been such a long while since he had. Well, if you counted two months to be a while, then it was understandable why he was so eager. He had made plans with her, since they now kept in contact with each other while he was off at WADA, to meet today which happened to be her birthday.

It was cold out but he wasn't that bothered. Olly knew they would be able to get a butterbeer at the Three Broomstick sometime soon. He had just gotten to the Street but he spotted her almost immediately. The guy made hid was towards his crush. "Hi, Esme. Happy birthday,'' he said softly.

Hearing her name, Esme knew immediately who it was! Olly! Now she was grinning for an entirely different reason as she stopped spinning and looked right at him. "Hey! Thank you. I was hoping that you would get here soon." Now they could spend some time together. He could also meet Juno properly. This was important since she had been talking about him a lot since they had met up at Christmas.

Yep, she was definitely crushing on him. How could she not when he was so amazing?

SPOILER!!: Esmeee! <3
Quote:

Hearing her name, Esme knew immediately who it was! Olly! Now she was grinning for an entirely different reason as she stopped spinning and looked right at him. "Hey! Thank you. I was hoping that you would get here soon." Now they could spend some time together. He could also meet Juno properly. This was important since she had been talking about him a lot since they had met up at Christmas.

Yep, she was definitely crushing on him. How could she not when he was so amazing?

That smile told him Esme was happy to see him but there was no way she was happier than he was. Oh yeah? She was? “I couldn’t keep the birthday girl waiting.’’ Olly thought she looked extra beautiful today. “I’ve got something for you. Could you hold out your wrist?’’ He had put a lot of thought into his present for her and had taken his time to pick it out.

“Have you got anything special planned today?’’ Olly was secretly hoping that he would be able to spend at least most of the day with her but then again, she had her twin and her own friends too. He waited until Esme held out her hand then slipped the bracelet onto it. “Hope you like it,’’ he added with a shy smile.

Quote:
That smile told him Esme was happy to see him but there was no way she was happier than he was. Oh yeah? She was? “I couldn’t keep the birthday girl waiting.’’ Olly thought she looked extra beautiful today. “I’ve got something for you. Could you hold out your wrist?’’ He had put a lot of thought into his present for her and had taken his time to pick it out.

“Have you got anything special planned today?’’ Olly was secretly hoping that he would be able to spend at least most of the day with her but then again, she had her twin and her own friends too. He waited until Esme held out her hand then slipped the bracelet onto it. “Hope you like it,’’ he added with a shy smile.
Esme could not stop smiling now that Olly was here, and there was no way that she was complaining about it. He was the bright spot on an already amazing day and hopefully they could spend a lot of time together since he would be going back to WADA soon. Letters were nice, but hanging out was even better!

He had a present for her?? Esme was deeply touched as she held her wrist out for him. She was excited to see what it was! "Well, I'm meeting my sister and her maybe but not quite boyfriend at the Three Broomsticks and I was hoping that you would join us?" It would make her really happy if he did. She had set it up so that he would meet her sister properly.

Looking down, she gasped. It was a unicorn charm bracelet. "Thank you so much, Olly. I love it. It's perfect! You remembered that unicorns are my favourite." Now she was about to melt into a puddle and it was all his fault!

SPOILER!!: Esme! <3
Quote:

Esme could not stop smiling now that Olly was here, and there was no way that she was complaining about it. He was the bright spot on an already amazing day and hopefully they could spend a lot of time together since he would be going back to WADA soon. Letters were nice, but hanging out was even better!

He had a present for her?? Esme was deeply touched as she held her wrist out for him. She was excited to see what it was! "Well, I'm meeting my sister and her maybe but not quite boyfriend at the Three Broomsticks and I was hoping that you would join us?" It would make her really happy if he did. She had set it up so that he would meet her sister properly.

Looking down, she gasped. It was a unicorn charm bracelet. "Thank you so much, Olly. I love it. It's perfect! You remembered that unicorns are my favourite." Now she was about to melt into a puddle and it was all his fault!

It was as Olly suspected. Esme did have plans with her sister but he didn’t mind. It did, however, made him feel great when she invited him to hang out with them. “As long as I’m not intruding, I’d like that.’’ It would be great to see Juno again and to see this guy that could potentially be her boyfriend. “I haven’t seen Juno since I left Hogwarts. It’ll be good to catch up with her.’’ Though he’d only be there to spend time with Esme.

Esme’s reaction made him grin like an idiot. The shyness had vanished in an instant. “Of course I remembered. I remember everything about you.’’ Damn. He had really said that out aloud. Olly quickly tried to bring the topic back to the bracelet. “You’re not allowed to remove it,’’ he told her half seriously, half jokingly.

Quote:
It was as Olly suspected. Esme did have plans with her sister but he didn’t mind. It did, however, made him feel great when she invited him to hang out with them. “As long as I’m not intruding, I’d like that.’’ It would be great to see Juno again and to see this guy that could potentially be her boyfriend. “I haven’t seen Juno since I left Hogwarts. It’ll be good to catch up with her.’’ Though he’d only be there to spend time with Esme.

Esme’s reaction made him grin like an idiot. The shyness had vanished in an instant. “Of course I remembered. I remember everything about you.’’ Damn. He had really said that out aloud. Olly quickly tried to bring the topic back to the bracelet. “You’re not allowed to remove it,’’ he told her half seriously, half jokingly.
Why on earth would Olly think he could ever intrude? "Oh, no! I want you to come." Esme would be sad if he didn't, but she would have understood. It was a good think that he seemed to be interested in her offer. This would be fun and then Juno would know Olly properly after all that she had been told about him. "Yes, I think so! Maybe you two can be friends." Even if her sister didn't socialize that much; something she had in common with Olly.

He was being so sweet to her. Esme was so touched that he had remembered things about her and had thought to get her a really nice present. It made her feel so happy and appreciated. "That means a lot to me," she said before giving him a kiss. She had wanted to do that for a couple months now and hoped he wouldn't be offended by it. "I promise I won't," she added with a laugh.

SPOILER!!: Esme! <3
Quote:

Why on earth would Olly think he could ever intrude? "Oh, no! I want you to come." Esme would be sad if he didn't, but she would have understood. It was a good think that he seemed to be interested in her offer. This would be fun and then Juno would know Olly properly after all that she had been told about him. "Yes, I think so! Maybe you two can be friends." Even if her sister didn't socialize that much; something she had in common with Olly.

He was being so sweet to her. Esme was so touched that he had remembered things about her and had thought to get her a really nice present. It made her feel so happy and appreciated. "That means a lot to me," she said before giving him a kiss. She had wanted to do that for a couple months now and hoped he wouldn't be offended by it. "I promise I won't," she added with a laugh.

“Great. Then I surely will join you guys.’’ And thoughts of intruding on Esme’s plans vanished just like that. “Yeah. I think we can be. I mean, I did speak a few times to her before but since I didn’t usually talk to a lot of persons…” If he remembered right, Juno was the same as well. But he wanted to talk of Esme right now. “Did you get a unicorn for your birthday as yet?’’ he asked as a joke.

Olly was completely caught off guard by the kiss. He went completely still for a moment then touched the spot where Esme had kissed him. That cheek felt considerably warm now. It took at his self control not to kiss her back- on the lips. Because that’s what he wanted to do… kiss her. He smiled happily, realising he was not feeling the least bit shy. But what did the kiss mean? Was it simply one to show her appreciation? Did she have a crush on him?

Maybe he was reading too much into this.

Quote:
“Great. Then I surely will join you guys.’’ And thoughts of intruding on Esme’s plans vanished just like that. “Yeah. I think we can be. I mean, I did speak a few times to her before but since I didn’t usually talk to a lot of persons…” If he remembered right, Juno was the same as well. But he wanted to talk of Esme right now. “Did you get a unicorn for your birthday as yet?’’ he asked as a joke.

Olly was completely caught off guard by the kiss. He went completely still for a moment then touched the spot where Esme had kissed him. That cheek felt considerably warm now. It took at his self control not to kiss her back- on the lips. Because that’s what he wanted to do… kiss her. He smiled happily, realising he was not feeling the least bit shy. But what did the kiss mean? Was it simply one to show her appreciation? Did she have a crush on him?

Maybe he was reading too much into this.
Yay! He was joining them! Esme was happier than ever now because Olly didn't feel like he would be intruding on them. "Wonderful! I know, but you always spoke to me." She smiled at him, but then she had been smiling for the entire time. Though with his joke she was laughing again. "Crazy to imagine, but no. I'm expecting I will have a bunch soon enough though, so I am okay with that." Once she started her career and everything; she had already told him all about that.

It was good that he didn't seem to mind the kiss, going so far as to smile and touch his cheek. Esme hadn't been sure if he would like it especially seeing how shy he was. Seemed like that wasn't a problem at all. That made her the happiest yet because she really wanted to do this. "I really like you, Olly." This time she gave him a proper kiss.

Juno was stupidly excited! it was her twin sister's birthday. Yes they had separate birthdays by only 15 minutes; it was the coolest thing ever. But she was so excited because this was the first birthday she would spend with her boyfriend, and she got her sister THE best present ever and she couldn't wait to give it to her.

Juno was so excited that she was literally pulling Leon through the pub to find an open table. "C'mon, Cap! We gotta find a table. OH, THERE'S ONE!" She quickly rushed over to a table with four chairs, though they wouldn't need that fourth one because it was just going to be the three of them. Juno, Leon, and Esme! What a great day!

Juno patted the seat next to her for Leon to sit in. She placed her sister's wrapped birthday present on the center of the table. She couldn't wait for Esme to open it. She just knew her sister would love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Juno was stupidly excited! it was her twin sister's birthday. Yes they had separate birthdays by only 15 minutes; it was the coolest thing ever. But she was so excited because this was the first birthday she would spend with her boyfriend, and she got her sister THE best present ever and she couldn't wait to give it to her.

Juno was so excited that she was literally pulling Leon through the pub to find an open table. "C'mon, Cap! We gotta find a table. OH, THERE'S ONE!" She quickly rushed over to a table with four chairs, though they wouldn't need that fourth one because it was just going to be the three of them. Juno, Leon, and Esme! What a great day!

Juno patted the seat next to her for Leon to sit in. She placed her sister's wrapped birthday present on the center of the table. She couldn't wait for Esme to open it. She just knew her sister would love it.
Leon was chuckling softly as Juno legit pulled him into the pub, he wasn't even lollygagging! He was walking as fast as he could and it still didn't match her excited pace. "I'm coming Quicksilver! Just remember I don't have super speed! I'm just strong. " He said with a grin at his girlfriend!

He settled down into the seat next to Juno, his leather jacket creaking as he did so and put the present he and Az had gotten for Esme on the table as well.

"As excited I am about your sisters birthday, I'm even more excited about yours! " He said with a grin at her as he leaned down and gave a gentle kiss on the cheek. He had had help from Az and he hoped she was going to like her birthday present!

He slipped his hand into hers under the table and looked around.. "Want anything to eat or drink? Or should I wait until Esme gets here? " He asked her softly.

Olly was going to be outright honest with himself. He was more confused than before about what had just happened. Many questions were running through his mind and which were not limited to: how long had Esme liked him? Why hadn’t she told him?... she was way more outgoing than he was. And… did this mean that they could date now? Alright, so maybe the last question was the most important to him.

Before he knew it, they had arrived at the Three Broomsticks. Using his free hand, he held open the door for Esme in true Hufflepuff style. “I see Juno. There she is.’’ Olly nodded in the direction in which he had spotted the other Darcy and a guy that could only be Leon. Still holding Esme’s hand, he began his way to their table, his brain and mind still reeling.

Sooooo Olly wasn't saying anything back to her. Esme guessed that meant he didn't like her back because she had just told him that she had a crush on him?? Okay, she was going to try and not look disappointed right now even though she was. This was not his fault and he didn't have to return the feelings.

She nodded as he pointed out her sister, and Esme made a beeline towards Juno and Leon. "Hey, sis! Leon!" Of course Juno got a big hug because even if they saw each other all the time, this was a special occasion. It was her birthday and she was trying to think of something other than being kind of rejected.

Juno looked back at Leon with an evil grin. She was faster than he was on broom and feet. But she was extra excited today because it was one of the most important days of the year to her. "That's ok. I like strong." She grinned hugely and gave him a flirty wink.

Juno smiled at the two presents side by side. She really couldn't wait for her sister to open them. Though she didn't know what Leon and Az got her sister. Juno leaned into his kiss on her cheek. She wished his lips could stay there forever. "Awe, I am glad you are and I am too. But it's hard to explain the connection that Es and I have. I have had a best friend my whole life. So her birthday is just as exciting to me as mine is. Trust me I will be even more excited for my own tomorrow." She said with a chuckle.

Juno gave Leon's hand a little squeeze as soon as he put it in hers. It was so nice to be able to hold his hand. It made her feel safe. Just as she was about to reply to Leon's question her sister and some guy that looked really familiar walked in. They were holding hands...but immediately she felt it. As soon as her sister looked at her. She brushed it off maybe it was nothing. She smiled and waved at the unexpected guy, who she was assuming was Olly, and her sister.

Letting go of Leon's hand, she stood up and threw out her arms for her sister. "Hey Es! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" She said with a giggle, and immediately wrapped her arms around her sister. The closer they were the more connected, and she instantly felt what her sister was feeling. Disappointment and rejection. This guy had rejected her sister? OH, BUDDY HE WAS ON HER LIST NOW! She released her sister, and as soon as she was out of ear shot leaned over to Leon, whispering where only he could hear it, "Somethings wrong."

"You must be Olly?" Juno said as she put her hand out to shake his. "Do I know you from somewhere?" He looked so familiar. She was really trying to be cordial....even if she really wanted to punch this guy for making her sister upset.

Leon grinned at Juno as she spoke and he winked back.."Good! Cause that's what I am.. and while I run.. it's more for long distance and stamina than speed. " He said as he saw her flirty grin and nearly blushed..

Gahhh.. his head felt all melty now and.. what was happening?

He managed to get his head back together as she spoke about her bond with Esme, "That sounds.. amazing. I'm glad you have the bond you two do. " He said with a smile. He hoped he would one day be able to have that sort of bond with Azura.. they were already getting close.. and he was grateful for that. Siblings were so cool!

Leon blinked as he turned and saw Esme entering with.. a boy? And they were holding hands? His eyebrows rose a bit.. uhh.. was this a recent development? Should he say congrats? Did Juno know about this?

His mind was reeling as he stood and smiled. "Hello Esme! Happy birthday! " He said with an easy grin before turning to the dark haired boy next to her. "Hey, I'm Leon Kennedy, Juno's boyfriend. " He said with a wide grin as he stuck his hand out to shake when..

Huh?

He caught Juno's whisper and his grey eyes looked confused...

Something was wrong?

Olly was too caught up to have heard what Esme had asked him out on the street and even more distracted now that they were in the company of Juno and Leon. Esme received a huge hug from her sister, for which Olly had to let go of her hand. He didn’t mind though. It was nice to see sibling love except it made him miss his own sister like crazy!

“Uh, hi.’’ He smiled awkwardly at Juno and Leon. Meeting people was not his thing. “Yes, I was at Hogwarts too but I graduated a almost three years ago.’’ Would he be offended if Juno didn’t remember him? Not one bit. Olly had always been one to be in the shadows. He shook her hand heartily and tried desperately not to wince. When he took back his hand, it was throbbing. Did Juno workout or something? Ow ow ow!

“Hi, Leon.’’ Olly gingerly stuck his hand out to shake Leon’s. He wouldn’t crush his hand, yeah? “Oliver McDean but you can call me Olly.’’ Everyone did, anyway. “How’s it going?’’ And was he missing something? Why was Juno whispering to Leon?

Esme was trying hard not to be sad, especially since Olly hadn't actually SAID anything to her, but it was hard not to take his non-response as rejection. She had been so sure he had a crush on her by the way he liked the kiss, but maybe that was all it was. Regardless it wasn't his fault and wouldn't change the way that she felt about him. After they had met up around Christmas she had found herself liking him more and more and wanting to be his girlfriend; something that she was sure Juno had picked up on.

BIG SISTER HUG.

"Thanks, Juno!" With a somewhat forced smile, her attention then turned to the new boyfriend. "Thank you, Leon!" It was a good thing that Esme was focused on him instead of Juno and Olly, because it really would have upset her even further if she saw His hand being squeezed hard!

Seeing Juno whispering to Leon, Esme instantly picked up on something. It was the connection that they had always shared and it made it so there really weren't any secrets between the two of them. Well, she wanted Juno to like Olly! No point in mentioning the onion incident as that might be a little awkward. Unfortunately it was probably the only way that Juno would remember him... "Olly goes to WADA now! He's studying painting and told me that I can see some of his work." Trying to make things more comfortable AND distract herself at the same time.

Esme was rather proud of herself right now.

She didn't care why he ran...just so long as he ran with her. And just like that he was putty. It made Juno grin super huge. She loved that he liked her so much that he blushed whenever she looked at him a certain way. It made her feel good that she could make him blush.

She didn't know how to explain this one to him. What she and Esme had was more than just a normal sibling bond. "It is amazing. And it's more than just being close to one another...we kinda have this....extra sense." She gave him a look that said she would explain more later. It would take time to explain it to him.

Leon looked just as confused as Juno felt she shrugged and shook her head, indicating she had no idea this person was coming. But she had to be cordial.

OOPS! She realized as she was letting go of his hand that she had gripped Olly! She hadn't meant to, but she was seriously upset because her sister was upset and she couldn't help it sometimes. Then when he said he graduated a few years ago the memory struck her. "Oh, my gosh. You're the guy that dumped the onions all over Esme!" She said it with a chuckle, despite the anger in her heart.

She could sense her sister going through so many emotions right now. Saddness, worry, fear, disappointment, rejection, were just a few. She felt confusion too...but there was also a smidgen of hope...even if it was burried deep. This guy better prove to her that he wanted to be with his sister or a things were going to go south quickly.

"You're welcome, sis." She watched as Esme exchanged greatings with Leon. She was so happy Esme liked him. If she didn't approve it would be really hard for her to be with him known her sister didn't like him. But thankfully she did. Oh, and artist. Now the look made sense. He looked like a Vampire. Juno almost wanted to stake him...almost. "That's great! Why don't we all have a seat and we can decide on food or open presents!" Juno said with a wink hoping her sister would want a pick me up!

She looked over to Leon and gave him a wink that said I'll tell you later, and sat back down at the table. This was going to be an interesting afternoon.

Old 01-24-2019, 11:23 PM   #201 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Oh no!

Oliver recognised that face immediately and knew what was coming. A hormonal tantrum, or so he liked to call it. How right he was as Esme broke into tears. “No. No, I’m not,’’ he hurriedly said and going over to the girlfriend. He made sure to always keep his patience up as much as possible because this is when he knew Esme needed him the post.

Really, he knew this wasn’t her fault. It was just hormones.

Olly paused directly before her. Did she want him to hug her? Did she want him not to? It was hard to tell these days about what he should or should not be doing around her.

“I promise that’s not why I’m laughing.’

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 02-05-2019, 10:13 PM   #202 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

The tears kept coming, and Olly was trying to be reassuring, but Esme wasn't sure if he REALLY meant what he said. What if was just saying that to spare her feelings? She knew that her boyfriend wouldn't ever try to hurt her, but the hormones could make her feel loopy and insecure.

Sniffling, she put her arms around him in a hug. "You don't think I am fat and disgusting now?"
Old 02-14-2019, 11:20 PM   #203 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Esme’s recent teary outbursts reminded Olly of women who got insecure; it was the ‘Insecure women argot’ as he thought of it when he was younger. They all talked the same nonsense when they feel threatened. He held Esme, careful not to accidentally hurt her in the belly. “Don’t be silly,’’ he began but then immediately regretted the use of the last word. “I mean, you’re over thinking this. Of course I don’t think that. Even if you were, I’d still think you’re the most beautiful girl around.’’

This was very true.

Olly tried to lighten the mood. “I’ve got a present for you. But I’ll give you later. Think of it as a house warming gift.’’ He was always like that with Esme; being largesse with her was always easy for him.

Old 03-12-2019, 06:35 PM   #204 (permalink)

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Esme sure felt like she was fat and gross, but Olly was holding her lovingly and it seemed to her that he was telling the truth. Of course he was... he never lied to her. It was just her brain being stupid about everything and making her feel insecure. This was new and not something that she generally felt - usually she was brimming with energy and confidence. ”What did I do to deserve you?” she said, smiling and already starting to feel calm.

Olly’s next statement had her raising her brow. ”You got me a present?!” Esme didn’t care too much for material things, but presents were nice occasionally, and she was surevit would be wonderful.
Old 03-14-2019, 12:28 AM   #205 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Was Esme’s jabberwocky over?

Oliver hoped so and as he looked down at her, he could swear to himself that he felt her get calm. He could give himself credit for this but in truth, she wasn’t like other girls; she wasn’t one to drag on a bad moment so that it would grow into something bigger. What a relief!

“You bet I did. It’s not much but I hope you’ll like it. I’ve got to pick it up from the Muggle shop. As a matter of fact, I think I’d better get going now. Do you think you’ll be okay?” Olly wouldn’t want to leave her if she was sad.

Old 03-19-2019, 09:03 PM   #206 (permalink)

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9

Muggle shop?

Now Esme was REALLY intrigued. She did love Muggle things; something that Olly obviously knew. And the fact that it wasn’t big made her wonder even more. There were lots of possibilities, and she was curious to find out. Maybe it was something pretty to decorate their new home with.

You can leave now. I’ll be fine on my own for a bit.” Esme winked and then got back to putting things in place.
Old 03-28-2019, 12:38 AM   #207 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

There was a wink and it told Olly that Esme was back or close to being back to herself. He was relieved. Really, it was amazing how quickly a girl’s mood can change. Even though she was reassuring him, he felt rotten about leaving her behind and alone. Though the young man had never voiced this, he was afraid that Emse was going to go into labour at any moment. He knew that it could happen earlier than it should. “Are you sure, baby?’’

Then again...

He wouldn’t be gone too long. He’d try to hurry back. Olly moved in to give her a light kiss on the lips. “I’ll be back soon.’’ Thank Merlin for Disapparition!

True to his word, Olly was back soon; maybe about fifteen minutes later. He was carrying a small potted plan. It was a miniature red rose plant. Red had been chosen because it was the colour of love. “Esme?’’ he called once back in the house.

He really hoped she would like his gift.

Old 04-08-2019, 02:18 AM   #208 (permalink)

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9

Olly was assured with a of her head, and Esme watched as he left after giving her a kiss. Even though he had never mentioned it to her, she knew that he didn't much like leaving her now; it was something she could understand, and it made her love him more than ever - if that was even possible.

And he was right about not taking long, because Esme hadn't even managed to get much else done around their new home before Olly was back. "Oh, I love it!" She kissed his cheek before taking the plant from him. "This will look so nice on the window sill." She beamed.
Old 04-17-2019, 11:40 PM   #209 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Esme loved the little plant!

Olly was very happy. After all, a happy Esme meant a happy Oliver. “I think so too,’’ he responded, approval evident in his voice. “Just don’t forget to water it because I won’t be doing it.’’ He was teasing, of course. The young artist was always willing to help out the girlfriend, pregnant or not. His cheek was still extra warm for where she had kissed him, a feeling that he liked.

“Got the perfect window sill picked out?’’ Oliver questioned and watching Esme. Surely girls thought these things over carefully. If it were him, he’d just pick the closest window and have it stashed there.

Old 04-30-2019, 10:38 PM   #210 (permalink)

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9

Esme rolled her eyes at her boyfriend and then laughed. "If you were in charge of keeping all the plants, they would just die." He was no green thumb. It was a good thing that she had taken after her mother as far as gardening went, because that meant that there would be a lot of pretty flowers and plants at their cottage. She was looking forward to keeping a nice garden after the baby was born.

She nodded then kissed him. "I love it here already." She was so happy. For now. With her hormones, it was only a matter of time before she had another mood swing. Poor Olly.

Scene 10
Dealing with a crying baby

Having a baby was HARD. So hard. Even after knowing more or less was going to happen, and having people in their lives who more more than happy to help them... it was still a lot to deal with. But at least they were a lot luckier than other people, who didn't really have anyone else that they COULD rely on if need be.

Crawling into bed, Esme smiled at Olly. She was so tired and needed sleep. "Night. If he cries, you can deal with it." Because now she was dead to the world.
Old 05-13-2019, 12:27 AM   #211 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Olly knew that one of the things babies did a lot was cry. What he had failed to prepare himself was how often that crying seemed to happen at nights. He felt sorry for Esme as most of the nights she was the one up with baby Emmett. He watched her now, as she came up beside him. He could see she was in dire need of a few days of sleep. Oliver smiled at her order. “Yes, ma’am!’’

He was quite willing and ready to sacrifice his sleep. There was a possibility that he would be able to get some painting done if he was going to be awake comforting their child. “Is he asleep for now?’’ Oliver glanced at the baby monitor out of habit. It was silent at the moment.