sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1143 users online including...
Kevinmit , KeithZinue , ramsspeelay , Anthonydyday

5 members
1138 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 51: January - April 2019

Term 51: January - April 2019 Term Fifty-One: Don't Feed the Furries (Sept 2097 - June 2098)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2018, 12:55 PM

Default Sixth-Floor Corridor

It goes without saying that the sixth-floor corridor is a curious one. Several doors can be found along this carpet-lacking hallway that mostly lead to storerooms, a few classrooms, and rooms that are locked for reasons unknown to you. Though the most notable features of the sixth floor are the Transfiguration and Music classrooms and a tapestry covering a long crack in the wall where a mysterious portal had once been.

While there isn't much to explore on this floor, at least the bust of Glanmore Peakes will give you something to look at. But if admiring the sea serpent slayer isn't really your thing, there are plenty of bizarre portraits to talk to. Temeritus Shanks is always up to date about the details being printed in the Prophet and swears every word in it is true; Vindictus Viridian will give you some pointers on how to get revenge on your enemies using a few choice potions; and Wendelin the Weird, well, she doesn't really have much to say because she's too busy laughing maniacally while "burning" at the stake.

Or perhaps a certain nook containing a cage with two birds, one black and one white, will capture your attention. How did those get there?
Old 02-04-2019, 09:08 PM   #2 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Patrick was coming down the corridor. He had to avoid his favorite study spot because there was too much of a breeze these days. It was getting so much colder and he did not like cold so the clock tower entrance was not going to be where he was studying these days.

He packed into a nook, resting his back against the wall, slowly sliding down the wall until he was sitting down on the floor. He grabbed his journal out of his bag and got it out. He was making sure he got down his first win of the season. He really wanted a repeat as quidditch cup champions.

He was zoned out. Completely oblivious to anything.
Old 02-04-2019, 09:20 PM   #3 (permalink)

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

Caolan had been out for a wander around the grounds that morning. He was secretly hoping that someone would be up for a game of football or some other sport however he had been disappointed to find (rather sensibly probably) that the majority of the students of Hogwarts were avoiding the cold weather and were sheltering inside in the warmth. It was that and these wizard kids didn’t seem to be as into team sports as his mates at home were. It was a shame really but it would soon be Christmas and he was looking forward to going home and having a decent kick-about in the local park.

He was on his way back to his Common Room but had taken a detour via the sixth floor corridor mostly so that he wouldn’t be back in his dorm too early and be absolutely bored out of his mind. Suppose he could get on with his homework or go over something in preparation for exams but he really wasn’t in the mood. He wasn’t really looking at where he was going either as he strolled through the corridor which was how he almost walked straight into the kid sat on the floor.

Huh? Where had he come from?

“Wooooah. Sorry mate!” he exclaimed just inches away from almost kicking him with his size ten feet.
Old 02-04-2019, 09:56 PM   #4 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection

Patrick glanced up to see the guy who nearly tripped over him. "My bad dude. Just trying to avoid the common room. Don't want to turn in too early." He said off hand.

Glancing up he noticed the guy looked pretty dang tall from the angle he was at. But he was not going to get up off the floor at all. He was pretty comfortable and wanted to stay that way.

"Didn't mean to trip you up."
Old 02-04-2019, 10:41 PM   #5 (permalink)

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

Having regained his composure Caolan smiled at the dude and stepped out of his way. Why the guy had decided to become a trip hazard and sit on the floor was beyond him but he didn’t exactly what to fall over the top of him and probably end up flat on his face. Nor did the guy do anything to warrant being kicked by his big feet. “I didn’t see you down there.” Which was fair enough really, you didn’t ordinarily expect someone to be sat on the floor in the middle of the school corridor after all. There seemed to be no hard feelings either as the other guy apologised for almost tripping him up.

Caolan was actually pretty tall anyway and at sixteen he still had a little room for growing upwards. He wasn’t the tallest at this school he was sure however but he was pretty proud of the biceps he had managed to build up from all those sports. He’d make a pretty good Beater if he was more confident in himself and his flying ability. There was always next year..

“Was the library full or something?” he chuckled. That was the normal place to study, right? But he understood not wanting to be back in the dorms yet. “I get what you mean. The dorms are nice and all but when you’re in there all the time it gets a little stuffy.” Same people, same repetitive routine. Not that the Ravenclaws were a bad bunch of people, he was pretty proud to be a Claw.
Old 02-05-2019, 01:11 AM   #6 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection

He laughed, he hadn't even looked at the library. He avoided the library unless he was going to nap since it was usually so quiet. "Yeah I usually hang out down in the clock tower entrance but it's a tiny bit chilly for that."

he folded his long legs back in and took in the guys stance as if he was wondering if he played quidditch or not. if he did he was going to have to take that into consideration for the future games against ravenclaw. "The library wasn't full. Just trying to get some stuff written down. the common rooms do get soo stuffy." Although he did love the common rooms at times he got to meet some great people.
Old 02-05-2019, 01:21 PM   #7 (permalink)

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6

Caolan understood about wanting to study outside but hadn’t found his perfect spot yet. There was a bench that he liked down on the pathway towards the lake and there was a rock on the shoreline that looked flat enough and comfortable enough to sit on but it was way too cold to even think about that right now. Maybe closer towards his exams he would? “It seems like we are having a major cold snap.” It got cold in the winter in Northern Ireland but this snow was getting pretty annoying. It was usually raining back home.

The Slytherin captain seemed like a pretty chill guy and so the Ravenclaw didn’t think he’d mind if he stopped and talked to him for a bit. He slid down the wall opposite him and tucked his knees up to his chest and rested his chin on top of them. “Don’t mind if I join you?” He hadn’t really waited for a response.

“Can’t believe you’re studying already. I haven’t really thought about getting my exam practices in yet.” Maybe after the winter break he would actually crack on but right now there were other things on his mind that he prioritised over his impending OWL’s.
Old 02-07-2019, 02:17 AM   #8 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection

He understood the not liking the cold, “yeah not a fan of the snow at all. Where I’m from its not terribly cold so we didn’t get that much snow.” He put the pin into the middle of the book and set it beside him as he watched the guy slide down the opposite wall.

”Be my guest.” he gestured out to the guy. He watched as he rested his chin on top of his legs and was always weirded out by people who could sit like that. His knees hated sitting like that but to each their own.

He laughed, he had to reign himself in. “Oh this isn’t studying. I’m keeping notes of things for this term and everything going on at Hogwarts so I kind of have a record when I get old and gray.” He flipped the pages a bit. “My mom suggested I do it since she regretted not doing it when she was here.”
Old 02-07-2019, 03:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
Love me?
Gnome

POOF!

Oh, there were humans here! OH, HOW THIS LITTLE MUTANT LOVED THE HUMANS! He just wanted some cuddles! Maybe these two would cuddle him!

He run up to the boy in green, (Patrick), and nuzzled his leg before quickly running over to the boy in blue, (Caolan), and nuzzling him as well. Oh, how he hoped one of them would pick him up and cuddle him!!!
Old 02-07-2019, 04:54 AM   #10 (permalink)

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Default Mind if I join ya'll? Little Stella made me post here!
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Heading back to the Gryffindor common room, Stella stopped short of a little creature it was so cute, she couldn't help but walk down the corridor towards it. Looking at Patrick and Caolan she smiled at them. "What a adorable little creature, does it belong to any of you?" she asked. She didn't know what it was, but it was adorable and so small and cuddly. "Sorry to intrude on you two, but... I couldn't help myself I love animals and stuff." she said softly. Looking down at the little mutant she smiled down at it.

"Aren't you just a cute little thing?" she asked it smiling. She wanted to pet it, but seems like it was busy giving love to the boys, she didn't mind though. "Any idea what this is?" she asked them. She never seen a creature like this, but it was so small and cute.

Last edited by Granger Danger; 02-07-2019 at 09:27 PM.
Old 02-11-2019, 04:42 AM   #11 (permalink)
Love me?
Gnome

When the little fuzz ball saw the human girl come up his dark eyes looked up at her as if he had just won the best prize in the world! She was so pretty and looked like the worlds best cuddler!

That cute little sound he made that sounded similar to a giggle burst out, and he dashed over to her. Once he was at her feet, he tugged at the hem of her robes begging to be picked up and cuddled!

WE NEED THE CUDDLES!
Old 02-11-2019, 05:00 AM   #12 (permalink)

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTANT! View Post
When the little fuzz ball saw the human girl come up his dark eyes looked up at her as if he had just won the best prize in the world! She was so pretty and looked like the worlds best cuddler!

That cute little sound he made that sounded similar to a giggle burst out, and he dashed over to her. Once he was at her feet, he tugged at the hem of her robes begging to be picked up and cuddled!

WE NEED THE CUDDLES!

Feeling a tug on the hem of her robes she looked down at the mutant and smiled before picking it up. Cudding it close to her cheek, she giggled happily. " Aw... you're so adorable!" she said petting it. Aw... you love cuddles don't you? So do I they're the best!" she said cuddling the mutant in her arms petting it. It was too cute, she couldn't wait to tell Oceanus and them about it, and how she petted and held it!

Looking at the boys she shook her head. "He's so soft and cuddly, I just want to keep him!" Stella said hugging the little mutant close to her. "He's just a lovable fuzz ball!" she said happily still petting it. She didn't know what this fuzz ball was, but he was so small and adorable, but she had a soft spot for all kinds of magical creature and non magical ones. She was a pet lover, if you probably couldn't tell by how she's treating the little mutant.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:26 PM   #13 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection

Patrick's eyes got large. He had promised the headmaster that he would bring the fuzz ball to him if he found it. Oh Merlin. He didn't want to be mean to the younger student...

but...

if he had to he was ready to snatch the fuzz ball out of her hands. Sure he had been all for the cuddles and fun but now... no now he wanted to be back in the good graces of the headmaster instead of always being around the terrible things happening. Moving his hair out of his face... woah that was thicker than normal... he looked at Stella, "I'm so sorry for what I'm about to do." he mumbled under his breath.

He glanced at the fur ball and then back at Stella. "Stella we have to get that thing to the headmaster like now." his eyes darted from her eyes to her hands where the fuzz ball was. He scratched his shoulder feeling an itch there.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:17 AM   #14 (permalink)

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Patrick's eyes got large. He had promised the headmaster that he would bring the fuzz ball to him if he found it. Oh Merlin. He didn't want to be mean to the younger student...

but...

if he had to he was ready to snatch the fuzz ball out of her hands. Sure he had been all for the cuddles and fun but now... no now he wanted to be back in the good graces of the headmaster instead of always being around the terrible things happening. Moving his hair out of his face... woah that was thicker than normal... he looked at Stella, "I'm so sorry for what I'm about to do." he mumbled under his breath.

He glanced at the fur ball and then back at Stella. "Stella we have to get that thing to the headmaster like now." his eyes darted from her eyes to her hands where the fuzz ball was. He scratched his shoulder feeling an itch there.

Still petting the little mutant she looked at Patrick sadly but knew that they had to give it to the Headmaster, although she really didn't want to, it was so cute and cuddly. " I...I know, I don't want to get into trouble, and you're older then me so..." she said sadly placing the mutant in his hands. She hoped that no one was going to hurt him, she hated when people hurt magical creatures and animals. "I..I hope he'll be ok, he's so little and small, I'm sure he didn't mean no harm or trouble " she said softly sighing.

Looking at the mutant she petted it one last time. "Bye little guy, I just hope once your in the hands of the Headmaster he won't hurt you." she mumbled softly to it. Looking at Patrick sadly she nodded. "Go ahead take him,I don't want to get into almost any more trouble being in the wrong place at the wrong time." she said biting her lip. She didn't want to be in anymore places that had trouble written all over it, and lately it seems like she was.
Old 02-13-2019, 11:48 PM   #15 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
Still petting the little mutant she looked at Patrick sadly but knew that they had to give it to the Headmaster, although she really didn't want to, it was so cute and cuddly. " I...I know, I don't want to get into trouble, and you're older then me so..." she said sadly placing the mutant in his hands. She hoped that no one was going to hurt him, she hated when people hurt magical creatures and animals. "I..I hope he'll be ok, he's so little and small, I'm sure he didn't mean no harm or trouble " she said softly sighing.

Looking at the mutant she petted it one last time. "Bye little guy, I just hope once your in the hands of the Headmaster he won't hurt you." she mumbled softly to it. Looking at Patrick sadly she nodded. "Go ahead take him,I don't want to get into almost any more trouble being in the wrong place at the wrong time." she said biting her lip. She didn't want to be in anymore places that had trouble written all over it, and lately it seems like she was.
Patrick felt terrible. All this poor kid was trying to do was enjoy the little fluff ball. He had done that on the stone bridge. And look what it had gotten him, their house point system broke, and other strange things started happening. He looked at the poor girl. “I’m so sorry. Want to come to the headmasters with me? Two people with the same story is better than one.”

He took the pink fuzz ball from her and waited for her answer he was fairly certain that just like the one at the bridge as soon as he headed for the headmaster’s office it would poof out of his hands. Maybe if this girl who was calming the poor thing waked with it all would be okay.
Old 02-14-2019, 04:29 AM   #16 (permalink)
Love me?
Gnome

One second he was getting cuddles and the next he was being taken away! That mean green boy! He knew this was his queue to leave.

With a silent POOF! he was gone and nowhere to been seen.
Old 02-15-2019, 11:19 PM   #17 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection

Patrick was just about to turn and leave the poor girl when suddenly the little puff ball wasn't in his hands anymore. "Where did it go?" He was really starting to wonder what exactly this thing was. He felt bad that he had scolded the girl. He should probably apologize.

"Sorry I made you give him over just to make him go poof." Although was he really sorry? He had told the head master that he would bring the animal if he had found him. And here he was just as sad that the cute little fluff had gone missing. He felt absolutely terrible. He wondered when they would see it again.
Old 02-15-2019, 11:55 PM   #18 (permalink)

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Default Sorry about her! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Patrick was just about to turn and leave the poor girl when suddenly the little puff ball wasn't in his hands anymore. "Where did it go?" He was really starting to wonder what exactly this thing was. He felt bad that he had scolded the girl. He should probably apologize.

"Sorry I made you give him over just to make him go poof." Although was he really sorry? He had told the head master that he would bring the animal if he had found him. And here he was just as sad that the cute little fluff had gone missing. He felt absolutely terrible. He wondered when they would see it again.

Seeing the little creature disappear, she frowned sadly seeing it leave, poor thing she knew that it was probably scared. "It disappeared, probably talking about taking him to the Headmaster scared him, poor thing I don't blame him for disappearing. " she said honestly. Poor thing just wanted love and cuddles, not be treated like it was a criminal. She felt angry, how could people be so mean to animals and plants, didn't they not care?!

Looking at Patrick she scolded at him. "Don't pretend to be sorry, you just wanted to take the poor thing to the Headmaster like it's a criminal, crearures like that little fuzz ball has feelings just like us and you scared it you should be ashamed of yourself!" she said angrily. Creatures didn't deserve to be treated like criminals, that was one thing she hated, animals in cages and mistreated she wouldn't stand for it. She remembered what Professor Wishart told her in the Greenhouse about plants, it was the same with animals magical or non magical. She never felt or been this angry before, but she could tell that the older boy just wanted to take the creature to the Headmaster to get off his bad side.