sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1087 users online including...
Antoniotem , Antoniochx , MikefUs , Svetlbul

5 members
1082 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Regina Hawthorne's Reign > Term 50: September - December 2018

Term 50: September - December 2018 Term Fifty: Austere Academy (Sept 2096 - June 2097)

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 08-06-2016, 01:34 AM

Default Three Broomsticks

The Three Broomsticks is the most well-known pub in the small village, which is why it is often rather crowded with students and adults alike. The outside of the building is a good preview of what the inside may look like with the same steep roof as the surrounding buildings with a sign featuring the legendary three boomsticks, all fixed around a lantern to light the patrons' way. It certainly looks better kept than the Hog's Head down the street.

Once you enter the pub, the warmth of the large stone fireplace great you as you place hats and coats by the door. Directly in front of you there are tables and booths lining the majority of the small hall with oil lamps placed on each one. On winter days it is usually hard to find a place beside the large fire grate; however, if you're early enough, you can bet your galleons that you'll be nice and toasty by the fire. To the left is the bar where the bartender waits to take your order.

Text Cut: Menu & Prices
Beverages: one free refill
* Butterbeer - 5 sickles
* Firewhiskey (must be of age) – 10 sickles
* Pumpkin Juice - 3 knuts
* Hot Cocoa – 5 knuts
Entrees
* Shepherd’s Pie – 2 galleons
* Fish and Chips - 2 galleons, 3 sickles
* Chicken Noodle Soup – 1 galleon, 3 knuts
* Turkey Sandwich (cold or grilled) - 1 galleon
With cheese - 1 galleon, 2 sickles
* Cheese Sandwich (cold or grilled) - 1 galleon
* Ham Sandwich (cold or grilled) - 1 galleon
With cheese - 1 galleon, 2 sickles
* Tomato Soup - 16 sickles
* Macaroni and Cheese – 1 galleon, 3 sickles
Sides
* Mixed vegetables – 5 sickles
* Salad - 16 sickles
* Glazed carrots – 8 sickles
* Mashed potatoes with assorted condiments (serves 2-4) – 2 galleons
* Garlic bread
Slice -- 4 sickles
Loaf (serves 4-6) 1 galleon
* Sliced Seasonal Fruit
One Serving – 7 sickles
Group Serving (serves 3-5) 2 galleons
Desserts
* Strawberry Shortcake – 9 sickles per slice
* Cookies (2)
Chocolate Chip - 9 sickles
Raisin – 6 sickles
Sugar – 8 sickles
* Brownies
One Brownie – 9 sickles
Two Brownies – 1 galleon
* Assorted Fruit (with chocolate for dipping) (serves two) – 1 galleon
Old 11-12-2018, 07:07 AM   #26 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMAC & DoM
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benjamin "Benji" Park
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore "Bear" Ronstadt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Freyja Westergaard
Mysteries
(づ。◕ヮ◕。)づ ❤ cuddles please ❤

SPOILER!!: Date + Date Crasher <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
SPOILER!!: You two

As Ashton made his way through The Three Broomsticks, he couldn't find an empty table anywhere. With his Butterbeer in hand, he sighed and looked around. Maybe he could share a table with someone?

He looked around the room, and most of the tables were completely full. He soon noticed that there was a boy and girl sitting at a table for four and he gave a small sigh of relief, hoping they wouldn't mind if he sat with them.

As all 6 foot 4 of him approached the table, Ashton noticed they were holding hands...which meant he would be crashing a date and he suddenly felt really bad for asking, but there was literally no other place to sit. "Hey, guys. Sorry to interrupt your date, but is there anyway I could share the table with you? My boyfriend is off shopping somewhere and I just wanted to relax with a Butterbeer before having to go back to the insanity that is Hogwarts." He said with an apologetic smile, hoping the wouldn't mind.

"Really, Penny, you are. You're the most amazing girl I've ever met." Benji meant what he was saying. Okaaaay, so he really hadn't met very many girls BUT it was still true. Even without much experience with the opposite sex, he still knew Penny was a cut above the rest. "I literally can't think of one bad quality that you have. You're practically... I don't know, an angel or something." That comparison was a little embarrassing. He sounded like a greeting card or something. But he couldn't help if if his girlfriend was so darn angelic, okay?!

While he was thinking this, a voice interrupted his musing. He looked up to find an unfamiliar boy asking to share their table. Their DATE table!!!!!! He frowned momentarily, but looking around the place, there really weren't any open tables, and he and Penny were taking up a table meant for four... It had been the only one open when Benji had come in.

"Sure, mate, it's fine," he said, trying to mean it. It wasn't this guy's fault that the place was busy. And, you know, maybe they would make friends or whatever. Well, at least if Benji could hold himself back from resenting him. How was he supposed to take this quite golden opportunity to snog Penny when somebody else was right there with them? That was just awkward and weird!! Maybe when he wasn't looking...
Old 11-12-2018, 02:42 PM   #27 (permalink)

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8
Default Rearranging just a smidge!

SPOILER!!: you guuuuyyyyssss
Quote:
SPOILER!!: You two

As Ashton made his way through The Three Broomsticks, he couldn't find an empty table anywhere. With his Butterbeer in hand, he sighed and looked around. Maybe he could share a table with someone?

He looked around the room, and most of the tables were completely full. He soon noticed that there was a boy and girl sitting at a table for four and he gave a small sigh of relief, hoping they wouldn't mind if he sat with them.

As all 6 foot 4 of him approached the table, Ashton noticed they were holding hands...which meant he would be crashing a date and he suddenly felt really bad for asking, but there was literally no other place to sit. "Hey, guys. Sorry to interrupt your date, but is there anyway I could share the table with you? My boyfriend is off shopping somewhere and I just wanted to relax with a Butterbeer before having to go back to the insanity that is Hogwarts." He said with an apologetic smile, hoping the wouldn't mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakemysoul View Post

"Really, Penny, you are. You're the most amazing girl I've ever met." Benji meant what he was saying. Okaaaay, so he really hadn't met very many girls BUT it was still true. Even without much experience with the opposite sex, he still knew Penny was a cut above the rest. "I literally can't think of one bad quality that you have. You're practically... I don't know, an angel or something." That comparison was a little embarrassing. He sounded like a greeting card or something. But he couldn't help if if his girlfriend was so darn angelic, okay?!

While he was thinking this, a voice interrupted his musing. He looked up to find an unfamiliar boy asking to share their table. Their DATE table!!!!!! He frowned momentarily, but looking around the place, there really weren't any open tables, and he and Penny were taking up a table meant for four... It had been the only one open when Benji had come in.

"Sure, mate, it's fine," he said, trying to mean it. It wasn't this guy's fault that the place was busy. And, you know, maybe they would make friends or whatever. Well, at least if Benji could hold himself back from resenting him. How was he supposed to take this quite golden opportunity to snog Penny when somebody else was right there with them? That was just awkward and weird!! Maybe when he wasn't looking...

This was the point where Penny Lane Goodman went all moon eyed at her boyfriend. Yes indeed. She was the most amazing angel person?! And just as she was about to open her mouth to respond a super tall dude she didn't know interrupted?! Was he serious?!

Looking up at the guy she narrowed her eyes as he plopped his big self down at her table. The little honey badger was ready to bite him... until Benji spoke. Okay, Okay! She would allow him to sit with them only because her boyfriend was much nicer about it all than she was. Heh. Smoothing out the features of her face and presenting a smile she tilted her head to one side and spoke, "Don't reckon I've ever seen ya around. Wha's ya name then?" So she'd know what to write in her journal cursing the big talk dummy head for interrupting her date. THE DATE SHE CHANGED CLOTHES FOR A MILLION TIMES!
Old 11-13-2018, 02:38 AM   #28 (permalink)
Chizpurfle

x9
Stuck inside with Sirius | *Splish-Splash* | bamBAM | ☁ Spooktacular ☁

He took a long sip of his drink, and as he waited for the barkeeper to return with his change, he looked around for a table. Unsurprisingly, the place was packed with students, and only getting fuller. Of course, he noticed his Hufflepuffs first and foremost...spying Penny Goodman apparently on a date with the Ravenclaw Benji. Although a face he didn't recognised had now decided to join them...so perhaps it wasn't a date after all. Not far from them, he also spotted Stasya and Koen looking cosy. Hopefully that's as close as they'd be getting; he didn't really want to spoil their weekend with detention.

He was just glancing over at Steph's sketching when a voice broke through his thoughts. He took his change from the barkeeper, slipping the coins in the zip section of his wallet, before looking to his colleague that had taken the seat next to him. "Alice," he greeted, taking another sip of his pint. He couldn't help but think that white was an interesting choice of colour to wear on a snowy day; such a stark contrast to his own plum robes. "It's not so bad. How about with yourself?"
Old 11-13-2018, 06:18 AM   #29 (permalink)
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

SPOILER!!: You cuties!
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakemysoul View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erindipity View Post
This was the point where Penny Lane Goodman went all moon eyed at her boyfriend. Yes indeed. She was the most amazing angel person?! And just as she was about to open her mouth to respond a super tall dude she didn't know interrupted?! Was he serious?!

Looking up at the guy she narrowed her eyes as he plopped his big self down at her table. The little honey badger was ready to bite him... until Benji spoke. Okay, Okay! She would allow him to sit with them only because her boyfriend was much nicer about it all than she was. Heh. Smoothing out the features of her face and presenting a smile she tilted her head to one side and spoke, "Don't reckon I've ever seen ya around. Wha's ya name then?" So she'd know what to write in her journal cursing the big talk dummy head for interrupting her date. THE DATE SHE CHANGED CLOTHES FOR A MILLION TIMES!

Ash could tell that neither of them wanted him there, but he honestly had no other options. The place was packed. He breathed a sigh of relief when the younger guy was kind enough to let him sit down. "Thank you so much." He said looking at both of them with an apologetic smile. "I really appreciate it, and again I am so sorry for crashing your date. I wont be here long I promise." Just long enough to drink his Butterbeer...

He quickly sat down next to the younger girl, who began asking him questions right away. "Oh, I am Ashton Grey. I actually transferred from Australia recently, which is probably why you don't recognize me." He said with a small smile. "I was at Hogwarts for my first year, when my dad got transferred to the Ministry of Magic in Australia." He said, a slight Aussie accent was noticeable in his deep voice. "And you are?" He asked with a smile, glancing at both of them, before taking a sip of his drink.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.
Old 11-13-2018, 07:56 AM   #30 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMAC & DoM
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benjamin "Benji" Park
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore "Bear" Ronstadt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Freyja Westergaard
Mysteries
(づ。◕ヮ◕。)づ ❤ cuddles please ❤

SPOILER!!: Angel girl and scary handsome boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erindipity View Post
SPOILER!!: you guuuuyyyyssss

Quote:
SPOILER!!: You cuties!

Ash could tell that neither of them wanted him there, but he honestly had no other options. The place was packed. He breathed a sigh of relief when the younger guy was kind enough to let him sit down. "Thank you so much." He said looking at both of them with an apologetic smile. "I really appreciate it, and again I am so sorry for crashing your date. I wont be here long I promise." Just long enough to drink his Butterbeer...

He quickly sat down next to the younger girl, who began asking him questions right away. "Oh, I am Ashton Grey. I actually transferred from Australia recently, which is probably why you don't recognize me." He said with a small smile. "I was at Hogwarts for my first year, when my dad got transferred to the Ministry of Magic in Australia." He said, a slight Aussie accent was noticeable in his deep voice. "And you are?" He asked with a smile, glancing at both of them, before taking a sip of his drink.

Ooh, Penny did not look happy about this development. Perhaps Benji should have said no to the guy??? But he honestly couldn't do that, it was too mean. Plus if the guy had gotten ditched by his boyfriend... Well, that sucked. Even if they were meant to meet up again later, Hogsmeade was where you were supposed to be able to spend quality time with your special someone, right?! Bummer. But either way, he had to admit that he was secretly a little pleased that Penny seemed annoyed, like she actually did want to be alone with him. After all this time, he still doubted sometimes that she could seriously like him. After all, he was... Well, kind of a dork. And she was, as previously mentioned, practically an angel.

Also, side note, this guy -- Ashton, he had a name -- was tall. Like... Benji was no shortie himself, being almost 5'11 (he was only about to turn 14 in May, but he'd hit his growth spurt early, which he was very proud of, thank you very much), but he could tell that if he stood up, Ashton would still tower over him. Plus he was like super handsome. And had an Australian accent. And a manly deep voice. And, uh, all of that was kind of intimidating, to be honest. Couldn't they be interrupted by someone less good-looking? And maybe who hadn't gone through puberty yet? Because Benji's voice still cracked sometimes, and his limbs still seemed too long, and, come on, this was just a lot to compete with. He reached his free hand up to grab his hoodie string, tangling it around his fingers absentmindedly.

"Benji Park," he said, answering the older boy's question. "And this is my girlfriend, Penny Goodman." He gave her hand a little squeeze as he said it. He put a little extra emphasis on the word "girlfriend" just because he was so proud to be able to say it. "It's nice to meet you, Ashton. Did you get here... Very recently?" Because Penny was right, Benji was pretty darn sure that he'd never seen Ashton around before.
Old 11-13-2018, 11:34 AM   #31 (permalink)

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8
Default Phone post so not quoting

Okay... so she had been rude to look at the boy like she had... her mum would be sorely disappointed in her behavior. Offering a far friendlier smile, Penny nodded. "Really, s'not a problem," she replied when he thanked them again. Letting her eyes shift between Benji and the boy, she couldn't help but adore her boyfriend. He was not only a gentleman, but he also seemed to be sizing this Ashton up. Returning the squeeze on her hand she nodded again.

"Yeah. I'm Penny. Soooo... your parents picked an awful year to transfer ye here," she said casually, eyes shifting toward the professors present. That was all she'd say on the matter with other people present. Ahem. "What house are ye in?" she added as an afterthought. Maybe they'd become friends... or maybe she could see if she ever saw him round the castle. With the horrible regime of professors it was not purely enough to trust someone on their word just casually as this.

Playing with Benji's fingers absently, the Hufflepuff offered her boyfriend a smile. "Your boyfriend... is he a Hogwarts student too?" she asked. It'd be awkward for them otherwise she reckoned. But hey... crazier things had happened.
Old 11-14-2018, 11:46 PM   #32 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokimoto View Post

Maeve seemed to like the idea of everyone taking part, which if he was being honest, probably wouldn’t be hard to do. With how much the tension had grown this year at the school, he could imagine a majority of the students would totally do it. Their previous professors would have LOVED it. “That would probably be so easy to pull off honestly, if you got everyone to go buy a little for themselves,” he said, mostly thinking out loud. Was he endorsing her? No of course not!

But...

Well...
Well, duh. Of course everyone would have to buy their own. While her mother had left her some inheritance, she wasn't privy to be withdrawing all the money at once and even if she was, she wasn't about to blow it on her classmates. Of course she'd probably buy for her closest friends, but certainly not everyone. If people wanting to participate, they'd have to purchase their own.

She glanced around the pub, wondering if anyone had heard their discussions, noting a curious look from her house prefect, but otherwise everyone seemed to be minding their own business.

Maeve leaned in slightly, "So, J. How do you propose we spread the word?" Because clearly a prefect and Ravenclaw, he ought to be skilled in intelligence and stealth. Well, maybe not the last part, she had zero idea. Also, no using his full name anymore. Didn't need to draw attention about Maeve and Jackson being the masterminds behind this great escape! M and J would do, which hopefully he'd catch on!

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake
Old 11-15-2018, 01:07 PM   #33 (permalink)

DoM & AC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Addison Ayers
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Well, duh. Of course everyone would have to buy their own. While her mother had left her some inheritance, she wasn't privy to be withdrawing all the money at once and even if she was, she wasn't about to blow it on her classmates. Of course she'd probably buy for her closest friends, but certainly not everyone. If people wanting to participate, they'd have to purchase their own.

She glanced around the pub, wondering if anyone had heard their discussions, noting a curious look from her house prefect, but otherwise everyone seemed to be minding their own business.

Maeve leaned in slightly, "So, J. How do you propose we spread the word?" Because clearly a prefect and Ravenclaw, he ought to be skilled in intelligence and stealth. Well, maybe not the last part, she had zero idea. Also, no using his full name anymore. Didn't need to draw attention about Maeve and Jackson being the masterminds behind this great escape! M and J would do, which hopefully he'd catch on!

Jackson definitely wouldn't be able to afford to do this for more than himself either, but today would be the day to let everyone know...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

He glanced around the room looking for inspiration. "Well it's a little too crowded in here," he gestured towards Professor Noble, "to make an announcement, but maybe we can bombard a few tables and get the word out and tell them to pass it on. Next step would be clearing out of here, heading to Zonko's and doing the same there? Anyone in there already wants to buy stuff and we know it." His brain was running a mile a minute because that's how quickly they'd have to act if she was serious about this! He looked at the nearby tables wondering if anyone would be up for it.

Old 11-15-2018, 04:42 PM   #34 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokimoto View Post

Jackson definitely wouldn't be able to afford to do this for more than himself either, but today would be the day to let everyone know...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

He glanced around the room looking for inspiration. "Well it's a little too crowded in here," he gestured towards Professor Noble, "to make an announcement, but maybe we can bombard a few tables and get the word out and tell them to pass it on. Next step would be clearing out of here, heading to Zonko's and doing the same there? Anyone in there already wants to buy stuff and we know it." His brain was running a mile a minute because that's how quickly they'd have to act if she was serious about this! He looked at the nearby tables wondering if anyone would be up for it.

Perhapsssss the student leaders weren't really as all uptight and for these crazy administrative rules as she imagined they would be. Given that Jackson seemed to be on board with her pranking. Hmm, yes Noble was here; he seemed to be one of the stricter professors so making sure he didn't hear of their scheming might be wise. "I think yes.... just sliding into a random table to casually join conversation and spread the word."

Wait. Were there ... people on a date here? Okay, avoid the snoggers because last thing wanted to do was get grossed out by PDA that was forbidden now in the school but apparently not to be policed here in Hogsmeade. At least it didn't seem like anyone was telling off that couple... Ewwww what were they doing to each other?!? Yea, she was definitely staying away from that corner.

"I'll take the tables on that half, you take the other half." Maeve nodded, quickly finishing off her butterbeer and with another curt nod slid from the booth.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake