Email Us!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9872
Classes: 15
Professors: 12

View Points

Members

There are 702 users online including...
Vikiesl , Austinwals , WonderingWizard , Leonhbh , Leonybs , Alexrut , pansionat_bwMl , Leonovn , Wileysaibe , Chelliephone

15 members
687 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive > Middle Era Diagon Alley > Quality Quidditch Supplies

Quality Quidditch Supplies Nobody knows brooms or Quidditch quite like QQS. This is the premier destination for all your Quidditch and Flying needs!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2016, 08:52 PM

staffed shop QQS Front Counter

Image Credit: Charely Potter

Once you’ve found and decided on the goods you wish to purchase, you may bring them along and make your way towards the counter found right in the center towards the back of the shop. Behind the counter you will find your shopkeeper and if not, feel free to ring the bell on the counter and he will be present as soon as possible. Do not abuse this bell. It is charmed in a way that it will only ring once every few minutes to avoid it being treated as a musical instrument. While waiting there are some mints and Bertie Botts Jelly Beans supplied as treats.

When queuing do not push in. If you need to, you can have one last check at the prices of your items. Beside the counter on the wall there is a list of all the items, so you don’t have to go back scurrying around the shop. To the side of this list is a door which leads to the back room; please ask if you wish to enter. We wish you well on your purchased goods, please return again soon.

Ooc: Please do not RP for the shopkeeper. The Diagon Alley Rules apply at all times. If you have any questions, you can ask them in the Diagon Alley Questions thread.
Old 06-24-2016, 09:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
Members
Bundimun

Aradriel Farngold was surprised to be the only person in the queue, and anxiously took out his wallet and counted 6 Galleons, 3 Sickles and 10 Knuts.

He leaned casually against the counter and ringed the bell.
Old 06-24-2016, 02:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Quote:
Originally Posted by brumtown View Post
Aradriel Farngold was surprised to be the only person in the queue, and anxiously took out his wallet and counted 6 Galleons, 3 Sickles and 10 Knuts.

He leaned casually against the counter and ringed the bell.
Brad was merely moving some boxes to be unpacked later in the back. He had ordered some new shipments to keep the shop consistently stocked when the counter bell rang. Ah, a customer

Stepping out, Brad headed towards the counter to see a man waiting. "Hey, what can I get you?" The shopkeeper asked.

Charely Potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 03:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Members
Bundimun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
Brad was merely moving some boxes to be unpacked later in the back. He had ordered some new shipments to keep the shop consistently stocked when the counter bell rang. Ah, a customer

Stepping out, Brad headed towards the counter to see a man waiting. "Hey, what can I get you?" The shopkeeper asked.
"A Nimbus G-3 and Keeper gloves, please" Aradriel replied
Old 06-24-2016, 05:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7

Quote:
"A Nimbus G-3 and Keeper gloves, please" Aradriel replied

The man knew what he wanted. That was good. The Nimbus Third Generation. A decent and trustworthy broom, though not as fast as the newer ones out if anynoe asked. It was not bad considering the soon-to-be owner would be not racing against others based on the other item he was seeking.

"Alright," Brad went ahead to get the broom encased in the standard case with the Keeper Gloves before returning. "One set of the Nimbus G-3 and Keeper Gloves. That'll be Six Galleons, Three Sickles and Ten Knut coins."

Old 06-27-2016, 07:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
Members
Bundimun

Aradriel nodded knowingly, and handed over the agreed number of coins.
Old 06-27-2016, 10:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7

Quote:
Aradriel nodded knowingly, and handed over the agreed number of coins.

Good, good. He had them all set. Brad counted over the approximate amount of coins handed over before exchanging with the items, "There you are. Enjoy, and have a good day." Here's hoping he won't be a stranger around these parts.

Old 06-28-2016, 07:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
Members
Bundimun

Aradriel nodded a brief thanks, took his items and exited with a flick of his cloak.
Old 12-18-2017, 03:11 AM   #9 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Daisy waited to be allowed to walk to the front counter despite being the only one in line, carrying with her 15 Sickles and 10 Knuts. Her favourite poster of her Quidditch team The Holyhead Harpies had been destroyed and she was hoping that she could buy a replacement.
Ginevra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 12:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Daisy waited to be allowed to walk to the front counter despite being the only one in line, carrying with her 15 Sickles and 10 Knuts. Her favourite poster of her Quidditch team The Holyhead Harpies had been destroyed and she was hoping that she could buy a replacement.
It was that time of the year again when young kids would be roaming the block. This was good, seeing as they were more often to browse in along with their family. When the door chimed in, Brad put a pause on his restocking to check by the counter.

It was a young lady, had she been there for long? "Thanks for waiting. How can I help you?" Brad asked casually.

Old 12-19-2017, 08:20 AM   #11 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
It was that time of the year again when young kids would be roaming the block. This was good, seeing as they were more often to browse in along with their family. When the door chimed in, Brad put a pause on his restocking to check by the counter.

It was a young lady, had she been there for long? "Thanks for waiting. How can I help you?" Brad asked casually.
Daisy headed to the counter and smiled at the shopkeeper. "I was wondering if you have any moving posters of The Holyhead Harpies. It is just that my poster got destroyed when I was at school last term."
Old 12-21-2017, 03:59 AM   #12 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7

Quote:
Daisy headed to the counter and smiled at the shopkeeper. "I was wondering if you have any moving posters of The Holyhead Harpies. It is just that my poster got destroyed when I was at school last term."
Destroyed poster? "Oh no, that won't do." Brad said. Luckily for her he did a few Holyhead Harpie posters leftover, but in her case. Hmm.. "I think I have just the one for you then, wait one moment." He left the counter for a little while as he went into the back room.

Brad indeed did have some posters of said team, most however were stationary, which came with age.. except.. Aha. He arrived back at the counter with a grin as he temporarily rolled out the poster to display. "Here we are, with the current players and their own autographed signatures below." He pointed out for her beneath the few who were beaming up at them while changing poses. "Was there anything else you needed?" Perhaps some other team-matching items? Well, it was her choice after all.

Old 12-21-2017, 06:49 AM   #13 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

Quote:
Destroyed poster? "Oh no, that won't do." Brad said. Luckily for her he did a few Holyhead Harpie posters leftover, but in her case. Hmm.. "I think I have just the one for you then, wait one moment." He left the counter for a little while as he went into the back room.

Brad indeed did have some posters of said team, most however were stationary, which came with age.. except.. Aha. He arrived back at the counter with a grin as he temporarily rolled out the poster to display. "Here we are, with the current players and their own autographed signatures below." He pointed out for her beneath the few who were beaming up at them while changing poses. "Was there anything else you needed?" Perhaps some other team-matching items? Well, it was her choice after all.
Daisy's eyes sparkled with delight. She decided to do some serious buying. "That poster sounds perfect so I'll take it. I do need some other items as well. A Firebolt X-Treme, broomstick servicing kit, Quidditch goggles, Keeper's gloves, Hufflepuff Quidditch robes...oh and a Holyhead Harpies blanket, please."
Old 12-25-2017, 12:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7

Quote:
Daisy's eyes sparkled with delight. She decided to do some serious buying. "That poster sounds perfect so I'll take it. I do need some other items as well. A Firebolt X-Treme, broomstick servicing kit, Quidditch goggles, Keeper's gloves, Hufflepuff Quidditch robes...oh and a Holyhead Harpies blanket, please."

Brad smiled softly, it was their lucky day. "Excellent." Judging by the other set of times she needed, "Trying out for the Quidditch team, I see. Best of luck with that. " He had just heard the splendid news regarding Hogwarts, which meant he had many others to look forward to helping. "Alright now just step aside there with your arms raised so the tape can measure you for the robes while I grab the rest." Waiting until she did so before he went back to get the rest of the items, just as the tape flew out of the counter to fly around her taking measurements.

It didn't take long for Brad to come back with all the rest of the items. Setting down the apparel by the broomstick. "Alright Miss, you're all set to check out." As soon as she lowered her arms, the tape flew towards the robes to make the proper adjustments before settling neatly once more. "Got your Holyhead Harpies autographed moving poster all rolled up, Firebolt X-Treme broomstick, broomstick servicing kit, Quidditch goggles, Keeper's gloves, Quidditch robes, and the Holyhead Harpies team blanket." Had to be sure it was everything she needed before fitting it in the user-friendly expandable carrying bag. "That brings your total to.. 12 Galleons, 14 Sickles, and 14 Knut coins."

Old 12-25-2017, 03:50 AM   #15 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

Quote:

Brad smiled softly, it was their lucky day. "Excellent." Judging by the other set of times she needed, "Trying out for the Quidditch team, I see. Best of luck with that. " He had just heard the splendid news regarding Hogwarts, which meant he had many others to look forward to helping. "Alright now just step aside there with your arms raised so the tape can measure you for the robes while I grab the rest." Waiting until she did so before he went back to get the rest of the items, just as the tape flew out of the counter to fly around her taking measurements.

It didn't take long for Brad to come back with all the rest of the items. Setting down the apparel by the broomstick. "Alright Miss, you're all set to check out." As soon as she lowered her arms, the tape flew towards the robes to make the proper adjustments before settling neatly once more. "Got your Holyhead Harpies autographed moving poster all rolled up, Firebolt X-Treme broomstick, broomstick servicing kit, Quidditch goggles, Keeper's gloves, Quidditch robes, and the Holyhead Harpies team blanket." Had to be sure it was everything she needed before fitting it in the user-friendly expandable carrying bag. "That brings your total to.. 12 Galleons, 14 Sickles, and 14 Knut coins."
Daisy smiled as she held out her arms to be measured for the Quidditch robes. "I am trying out for the Quidditch team and thank you for the good wishes."

Once she had been measured, Daisy patiently waited for the shopkeeper to gather the items. She was very excited about her new purchase and she handed over the correct amount of money to the shopkeeper.
Old 12-26-2017, 01:16 AM   #16 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7

Quote:
Daisy smiled as she held out her arms to be measured for the Quidditch robes. "I am trying out for the Quidditch team and thank you for the good wishes."

Once she had been measured, Daisy patiently waited for the shopkeeper to gather the items. She was very excited about her new purchase and she handed over the correct amount of money to the shopkeeper.

After boxing up the broomstick the rest of the items were tucked quite neatly into the bag, which showcased it's surprising amount of space inside. Brad then counted over the amount of coins he was given for said items, adding it into the register before handing over the lightweight bag. "I reckon Hufflepuff will earn a fine Keeper with these items. Enjoy, and have a good day." Smiling as kindly as the young lady was.

Old 12-26-2017, 04:28 AM   #17 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

Quote:

After boxing up the broomstick the rest of the items were tucked quite neatly into the bag, which showcased it's surprising amount of space inside. Brad then counted over the amount of coins he was given for said items, adding it into the register before handing over the lightweight bag. "I reckon Hufflepuff will earn a fine Keeper with these items. Enjoy, and have a good day." Smiling as kindly as the young lady was.
Daisy beamed. "Oh, I am sure there are plenty of my fellow Badgers wanting to earn a spot on the team. I'm just going to try my best."

She carefully took her purchased items, thanked the shopkeeper and departed the shop wishing him a pleasant day.
Old 01-22-2018, 12:14 PM   #18 (permalink)

DoM & AC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Addison Ayers
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes

Aureliano entered the shop and reread his letter from Kye. Muttering to himself as he skimmed the parchment, he rang the bell at the counter and looked for the broom Kye had asked for. Hm. Yes of course she was going to ask for that one. He furrowed his brow, but just for a moment.

It's fine... She deserves this. It'll be her Christmas present.

Okay that made him feel better.
Dokimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 11:59 PM   #19 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokimoto View Post
Aureliano entered the shop and reread his letter from Kye. Muttering to himself as he skimmed the parchment, he rang the bell at the counter and looked for the broom Kye had asked for. Hm. Yes of course she was going to ask for that one. He furrowed his brow, but just for a moment.

It's fine... She deserves this. It'll be her Christmas present.

Okay that made him feel better.
Another day, another day of restocking. Brad was getting new shipments in on his supplies that were temporarily stocked in the back. He had been nearly finished when he heard the bell signaling his need.

He walked out to see a man waiting looking pensive. "Good day, how can I help you?" Brad asked as he approached the counter.

Old 01-23-2018, 11:38 AM   #20 (permalink)

DoM & AC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Addison Ayers
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes

Aureliano looked up as the shopkeeper entered the room and gave him a respectful nod. "Good day, Sir. I am in need of a small list of things today..." Aureliano looked back at the parchment in his hand before specifying.

"You see, my daughter managed to make her House's Quidditch team and she doesn't have a proper broom. Or anything to take care of it. She has requested gloves, goggles, a servicing kit, and she has requested the..." he scanned his parchment once more "Bluebottle?"

Although a Quidditch fan, he was definitely behind on his broomsticks... He hadn't had a new one since just out of Hogwarts himself, and it was so rarely used it looked no more than a few years old!

Old 01-25-2018, 12:29 PM   #21 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7

Quote:
Aureliano looked up as the shopkeeper entered the room and gave him a respectful nod. "Good day, Sir. I am in need of a small list of things today..." Aureliano looked back at the parchment in his hand before specifying.

"You see, my daughter managed to make her House's Quidditch team and she doesn't have a proper broom. Or anything to take care of it. She has requested gloves, goggles, a servicing kit, and she has requested the..." he scanned his parchment once more "Bluebottle?"

Although a Quidditch fan, he was definitely behind on his broomsticks... He hadn't had a new one since just out of Hogwarts himself, and it was so rarely used it looked no more than a few years old!

The man needed a few things, got it. Ah, so he was shopping for his daughter as well, "Congrats on your daughter making the team." Quite an accomplishment, so naturally she will need other equipment to last the entire year. Brad nodded at each item the man mentioned until he heard, "The Bluebottle C.." He blinked slowly.

"We certainly do have those in stock." Ah well, kids did want to get the most expensive and fastest item. "However, the Bluebottle C is more of a family vehicle broom. I can certainly get it for you though its sheer size will be enough to have her carry her whole team as well." In literal sense this time. Anyway, Brad was sure he made his point already. "If you don't mind me asking, what position is your daughter playing?" That should narrow down the alternative brooms.

Old 01-25-2018, 05:32 PM   #22 (permalink)

DoM & AC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Addison Ayers
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes

"Ah! Well I certainly hope the rules haven't changed that much. She will be a Chaser, so we're looking for speed and agility... I'd say not the Bluebottle!" Aureliano mused. He was grateful for the shopkeeper's assistance, and frankly was a bit embarrassed about his own lack of awareness. Oh Kye... ask a friend first before insisting you know what you want! He imagined how silly someone would look on a family broom. Ha!
Old 02-01-2018, 12:39 PM   #23 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
Default apologies for delay^^

Quote:
"Ah! Well I certainly hope the rules haven't changed that much. She will be a Chaser, so we're looking for speed and agility... I'd say not the Bluebottle!" Aureliano mused. He was grateful for the shopkeeper's assistance, and frankly was a bit embarrassed about his own lack of awareness. Oh Kye... ask a friend first before insisting you know what you want! He imagined how silly someone would look on a family broom. Ha!

Brad offered the man a small grin. "Alright, no Bluebottle.The man was definitely not the first to come in search for a broom that may not have been the best suited. "Ahh, Chaser. Now that should give you a few options." Brad said, "Since being a Chaser does require speed the Firebolt X-Treme is one of our most sought after in terms of its speed and reasonable price. If money's no issue then the Moonbrusher and Thunderbolt 5000 are the best in the region. The Thunderbolt 5000 is by far the fastest with current professional players flying with them. As for the Moonbrusher, while it is faster than the Firebolt but less than the Thunderbolt, its high balance and ability to withstand high winds and sudden collisions brings the flyer one of the smoothest and comfortable rides." Quite the choices indeed.

Old 02-02-2018, 09:23 AM   #24 (permalink)

DoM & AC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Addison Ayers
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes

Quote:

Brad offered the man a small grin. "Alright, no Bluebottle.The man was definitely not the first to come in search for a broom that may not have been the best suited. "Ahh, Chaser. Now that should give you a few options." Brad said, "Since being a Chaser does require speed the Firebolt X-Treme is one of our most sought after in terms of its speed and reasonable price. If money's no issue then the Moonbrusher and Thunderbolt 5000 are the best in the region. The Thunderbolt 5000 is by far the fastest with current professional players flying with them. As for the Moonbrusher, while it is faster than the Firebolt but less than the Thunderbolt, its high balance and ability to withstand high winds and sudden collisions brings the flyer one of the smoothest and comfortable rides." Quite the choices indeed.
Aury considered the choices, and was quite thankful that his options had been narrowed down for him. He considered each and their strengths before speaking. Kamala would definitely appreciate the thought he was putting in this. It was important that Kye' broom be fast, but it was more important that she was able to get herself out of tight spots.

"Well it certainly doesn't seem that any of those would be a wrong choice! But I think I like the sound of that Moonbrusher... The agility is what sold me," Aury thought out loud. Then, with final decision feeling solid in his mind, he drew himself up and confidently continued.

"Yes. I'd like to get the Moonbrusher, please!" He pulled out his wallet, trying to estimate the cost.
Old 02-04-2018, 02:33 PM   #25 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7

Quote:
Aury considered the choices, and was quite thankful that his options had been narrowed down for him. He considered each and their strengths before speaking. Kamala would definitely appreciate the thought he was putting in this. It was important that Kye' broom be fast, but it was more important that she was able to get herself out of tight spots.

"Well it certainly doesn't seem that any of those would be a wrong choice! But I think I like the sound of that Moonbrusher... The agility is what sold me," Aury thought out loud. Then, with final decision feeling solid in his mind, he drew himself up and confidently continued.

"Yes. I'd like to get the Moonbrusher, please!" He pulled out his wallet, trying to estimate the cost.

"Excellent," They all indeed were fine choices regardless. So it was the Moonbrusher that was chosen today. "I'll be right back with that along with the gloves, goggles, and servicing kit." Brad stepped back from the counter to head into the back. The gloves, googles and servicing kit were easy finds, having already been boxed up near the front. Near the very back he found the Moonbrushers, taking one to make sure it was still in its quality appearance.

"Here we are." Brad beamed as he set aside the items before bringing out the broom. "So with the Quidditch googles, gloves, broomstick servicing kit, and the Moonbrusher that brings our total too.." Carefully adding the total into the register, "10 galleons, 11 sickles, and 4 knuts."