sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1101 users online including...
CurtisViday , PhoenixRising , Antoniotem

3 members
1098 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2018, 06:00 PM

Default Courtyard and Brick Wall

The Leaky Cauldron sits auspiciously as part of the Muggle World, the portal to Diagon Alley. Stepping out the back door of the Leaky Cauldron, it leads to the open patio that is deceivingly large. Once inside the Courtyard the stone path circles around the green area, which is a popular place for young children to relax upon during summer holidays and is also a popular place for, people to lie out and have lunch.

On the green, a tall stone fountain sits and waits for a lucky sickle or two to find its way to the bottom of the fountain. However, the incredible thing about the fountain is the stone is rests upon. The stone floor underneath and surrounding the fountain is charmed to light up with each step a person makes on the stone floor. The color traces the outside of the traveler’s foot and each new step is a fresh new color.

Out on the green surrounding the fountain is the home to a garden of flowers that are freshly planted. Each little patch of flowers is also charmed by the former owner, Harley, to smell of a different kind of treat at the Leaky Cauldron, i.e.. Butterbeer Flowers.

Off to the side of the Courtyard, a winding stone pathway leads to a quaint little pond filled with a hundred carp fish that Ryoma, the old owner, had specially imported from Japan. This little pond is tucked in the back of the Courtyard and serves as a little treat to all who happen upon it. Next to the pond is a simple wooden box with a money hole in the top. Dispense ten sickles and the box produces fish food to feed the carp.

Louisa asks that everyone, including little witches and wizards, pick up after himself or herself.
Old 12-14-2018, 11:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mary Muldoon
First Year
Mysteries
inverted spacewalker ☄ quoth the Ravenclaw ☄ poptart torso & rainbow trail, nyan

Mary walked out back, and right past everything, to the brick wall. She was following directions from her sister. When she made it to the wall, she tapped it as directed, and watched the wall open up. It was wonderful. Mary was amazed. This world is incredible.
Old 04-14-2019, 11:40 PM   #3 (permalink)

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
Default new tl! Mary ^_^
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Ronan had lost his parents a while ago and he had exactly zero complaints about it. He wasn't a first year anymore, he had a wand and everything, he didn't need them watching him all the time. And he'd been to the Leaky like five hundred gazillion times so all is good.

Still wearing his Quidditch Cup winner medal proudly around his neck - everything was about Quidditch this summer and Ronan Wallace had no complaints - the twelve year old boy made for the counter to ask for an orange juice when he remembered the brick wall.

HMM.

Would tapping it count as doing magic?? He didn't want to make the Ministry of Magic angry or get expelled or anything like that (!!! Bel and Derf would be so disappointed in him!!), but... it's not like he was gonna try transfigure a rabbit, he just wanted to tap the stones with his wand and see if he remembered the combination correctly. He'd seen Mum and Dad do it countless times.

Pulling out his wand from his back pocket, Ronan advanced upon the magical brick wall.

_____________I could still change the end
Old 04-15-2019, 02:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mary Muldoon
First Year
Mysteries
inverted spacewalker ☄ quoth the Ravenclaw ☄ poptart torso & rainbow trail, nyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
Ronan had lost his parents a while ago and he had exactly zero complaints about it. He wasn't a first year anymore, he had a wand and everything, he didn't need them watching him all the time. And he'd been to the Leaky like five hundred gazillion times so all is good.

Still wearing his Quidditch Cup winner medal proudly around his neck - everything was about Quidditch this summer and Ronan Wallace had no complaints - the twelve year old boy made for the counter to ask for an orange juice when he remembered the brick wall.

HMM.

Would tapping it count as doing magic?? He didn't want to make the Ministry of Magic angry or get expelled or anything like that (!!! Bel and Derf would be so disappointed in him!!), but... it's not like he was gonna try transfigure a rabbit, he just wanted to tap the stones with his wand and see if he remembered the combination correctly. He'd seen Mum and Dad do it countless times.

Pulling out his wand from his back pocket, Ronan advanced upon the magical brick wall.
Mary was finally coming back to the leaky cauldron after spending hours buying books with her sister. Martha had some business to do at Gringotts and Mary really didn't want to go back to that place. After some arguing, Martha finally allowed her to go back to the Leaky Cauldron by herself. She had, after all, bought all her supplies alone.

As she approached the wall, she easily performed the pattern, having done it before. The wall began to open before her, revealing a person on the other side. It was Ronan, pointing his wand at her(she would give him the benefit of the doubt on what he was doing right now).

She still felt bad about yelling at him. Even if he did annoy her a little bit, he was really the only first year who had attempted to become friends with her. She missed home, but why did that give her the right to push him away like that? For now, she just stared. She felt like she could use this moment for a long overdue apology, but didn't know yet.
Old 04-15-2019, 09:22 AM   #5 (permalink)

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zannash View Post
Mary was finally coming back to the leaky cauldron after spending hours buying books with her sister. Martha had some business to do at Gringotts and Mary really didn't want to go back to that place. After some arguing, Martha finally allowed her to go back to the Leaky Cauldron by herself. She had, after all, bought all her supplies alone.

As she approached the wall, she easily performed the pattern, having done it before. The wall began to open before her, revealing a person on the other side. It was Ronan, pointing his wand at her(she would give him the benefit of the doubt on what he was doing right now).

She still felt bad about yelling at him. Even if he did annoy her a little bit, he was really the only first year who had attempted to become friends with her. She missed home, but why did that give her the right to push him away like that? For now, she just stared. She felt like she could use this moment for a long overdue apology, but didn't know yet.
Okay, okay he was doing it, yup, doing it, right, gonna tap the stones now, right this sec-

Huh?????

Ronan blinked, his eyes enlarging as the brick wall parted??? Even though?? He hadn't TOUCHED IT??? Will swear to the Wizengamot that he hadn't done it!!!!! Still holding his wand up, Ronan full on gasped at Mary on the other wise. "MARY?? Did you open the wall??" well if MARY did it then it's probably allowed. Belatedly, Ronan remembered to lower his wand.

Old 04-15-2019, 07:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mary Muldoon
First Year
Mysteries

Quote:
Okay, okay he was doing it, yup, doing it, right, gonna tap the stones now, right this sec-

Huh?????

Ronan blinked, his eyes enlarging as the brick wall parted??? Even though?? He hadn't TOUCHED IT??? Will swear to the Wizengamot that he hadn't done it!!!!! Still holding his wand up, Ronan full on gasped at Mary on the other wise. "MARY?? Did you open the wall??" well if MARY did it then it's probably allowed. Belatedly, Ronan remembered to lower his wand.
Mary watched Ronan lower his wand as the wall finished opening. He appeared to be rather surprised. Had he not expected someone else to be on the other side? She held back a giggle as best she could after his huge gasp. "Yes. Were you trying to open it as well?"

If she was going to apologize to the kid, she was going to have to do it soon, before Martha got back. Her sister was a little.... overprotective.

Last edited by Zannash; 04-15-2019 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 04-15-2019, 10:20 PM   #7 (permalink)

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2

Quote:
Mary watched Ronan lower his wand as the wall finished opening. He appeared to be rather surprised. Had he not expected someone else to be on the other side? She held back a giggle as best she could after his huge gasp. "Yes. Were you trying to open it as well?"

If she was going to apologize to the kid, she was going to have to do it soon, before Martha got back. Her sister was a little.... overprotective.
His mouth opened and close several times, quite like a fish. Out of all the people who could have been standing on the other side of that doorway, it's Mary!? Super creepy coincidence! .. Or not! He isn't sure, but his mind clears sufficiently from the shock and he found he was able to speak again.

"Yeah! I mean, no, I wasn't sure if we were allowed? Is it doing magic? They said we're not supposed to do magic outside school," Ronan nodded sagely, as if reminding Mary something she forgot. Which, she probably didn't, but Ronan felt comfortable after he said it.

Old 04-15-2019, 11:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mary Muldoon
First Year
Mysteries

Quote:
His mouth opened and close several times, quite like a fish. Out of all the people who could have been standing on the other side of that doorway, it's Mary!? Super creepy coincidence! .. Or not! He isn't sure, but his mind clears sufficiently from the shock and he found he was able to speak again.

"Yeah! I mean, no, I wasn't sure if we were allowed? Is it doing magic? They said we're not supposed to do magic outside school," Ronan nodded sagely, as if reminding Mary something she forgot. Which, she probably didn't, but Ronan felt comfortable after he said it.
She wasn't sure if he was confused, surprised, or some kind of weird emotion that only happened to Ronan. Either way, she had made up her mind to apologize. She just had to find the right moment. Before or got too awkward. Nevermind, it was already way too awkward.

"This is definitely allowed. I did before I even got to Hogwarts." She could tell he wasn't used to being away from his family. She had visited Diagon to get her school supplies alone, before Martha came back from Quidditch.
Old 04-17-2019, 02:35 PM   #9 (permalink)

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2

Quote:
She wasn't sure if he was confused, surprised, or some kind of weird emotion that only happened to Ronan. Either way, she had made up her mind to apologize. She just had to find the right moment. Before or got too awkward. Nevermind, it was already way too awkward.

"This is definitely allowed. I did before I even got to Hogwarts." She could tell he wasn't used to being away from his family. She had visited Diagon to get her school supplies alone, before Martha came back from Quidditch.
"That's good to know, thanks Mary! Ronan nodded with a grin, assuming they were okay. Or.. you know, whatever. He won't just run away or be grumpy at her, because he didn't like getting in fights and they were going to be in the same house and in the same year at Hogwarts for six more years! It's a lot.

So, pocketing his wand, the twelve year old grinned. "How's your summer been? You gonna go to the world cup? One day HE'LL be in the world cup. Maybe. Probably not, because there were lots of better players than him in England. Maybe if Maxie tried to as well they'd get in. They were the best chaser pair ever.

Old 04-17-2019, 08:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mary Muldoon
First Year
Mysteries

Quote:

"That's good to know, thanks Mary! Ronan nodded with a grin, assuming they were okay. Or.. you know, whatever. He won't just run away or be grumpy at her, because he didn't like getting in fights and they were going to be in the same house and in the same year at Hogwarts for six more years! It's a lot.

So, pocketing his wand, the twelve year old grinned. "How's your summer been? You gonna go to the world cup? One day HE'LL be in the world cup. Maybe. Probably not, because there were lots of better players than him in England. Maybe if Maxie tried to as well they'd get in. They were the best chaser pair ever.
He seemed to be acting like nothing had happened and this made Mary nervous. She knew she needed to apologize, but this made it more awkward. It would have been easier to just come up to him while he was still mad. "My summer has been pretty good. I'm going to the world cup with my sister."

Knowing that the longer she waited the harder it was going to be to do it, Mary began to speak hesitantly, making her tone a bit more serious. "So um, I've been wanting to get this off my chest for a while now. I... I.. I'm really sorry about what I did to you in the courtyard. I was scared and I really missed my family. I didn't want anyone to help me, because I was letting my emotions control me. I really didn't mean it, I was regretting it all year."
Old 04-20-2019, 07:19 PM   #11 (permalink)

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2

Quote:
He seemed to be acting like nothing had happened and this made Mary nervous. She knew she needed to apologize, but this made it more awkward. It would have been easier to just come up to him while he was still mad. "My summer has been pretty good. I'm going to the world cup with my sister."

Knowing that the longer she waited the harder it was going to be to do it, Mary began to speak hesitantly, making her tone a bit more serious. "So um, I've been wanting to get this off my chest for a while now. I... I.. I'm really sorry about what I did to you in the courtyard. I was scared and I really missed my family. I didn't want anyone to help me, because I was letting my emotions control me. I really didn't mean it, I was regretting it all year."

Ronan nodded, sliding his hands into the back pockets of his trousers. He was about to happily exclaim that he would also be going to the world cup because Noel - his brother, Noel Wallace, super mega wrockstar Noel yes - had got him some tickets and he was REALLY excited about them. He might even meet some Falcons players!! He was really excited. VERY.

But then Mary began to speak and Ronan's face changed from excited to visibly agitated. This.. he did not want to think about that he just wanted to pretend everything was okay and that she didn't hate h- Oh. What? HUH. She didn't hate him?! "Oh... So you don't hate me?!" Ronan asked, voicing his thoughts. Not that he liked her or anything, especially if she DID hate him, but he'd be very happy if she didn't. You know. It would be better.

It would be SWELL.

Old 04-20-2019, 10:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mary Muldoon
First Year
Mysteries

Quote:

Ronan nodded, sliding his hands into the back pockets of his trousers. He was about to happily exclaim that he would also be going to the world cup because Noel - his brother, Noel Wallace, super mega wrockstar Noel yes - had got him some tickets and he was REALLY excited about them. He might even meet some Falcons players!! He was really excited. VERY.

But then Mary began to speak and Ronan's face changed from excited to visibly agitated. This.. he did not want to think about that he just wanted to pretend everything was okay and that she didn't hate h- Oh. What? HUH. She didn't hate him?! "Oh... So you don't hate me?!" Ronan asked, voicing his thoughts. Not that he liked her or anything, especially if she DID hate him, but he'd be very happy if she didn't. You know. It would be better.

It would be SWELL.
Mary felt her awkwardness getting the better of her, trying so hard not to just run off. She had finally done it. Ronan did seem to be a bit annoyed in the beginning, but by time she had competed her apology, he seemed to be taking it better. "Of course not! I never had any reason to hate you. I was really emotional when it happened. I was overwhelmed and didn't know how to react."

Feeling a gap between them close, she came to the other side of the brick wall. After what felt like an eternity, it finally closed. "So, are you excited for your second year?"

Looks like she was back to being awkward.
Old 04-20-2019, 10:18 PM   #13 (permalink)

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Regulus Prince
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Default for Lissy!
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Kaiser was glad to get away from the crowds that populated Diagon Alley for a little while, but he wasn't quite ready to venture back out into muggle London just yet. He settled for the kind of limbo area between the two worlds: the courtyard by the brick wall belonging to the Leaky Cauldron. As he stepped from the magical street to the courtyard, his bag and guitar both slung across his back, Kaiser shoved his grubby hands in his pockets and looked briefly around the area. His eyes lingered on the fountain; he was desperate for a wash, even despite stopping in a public bathroom to have one first thing that morning, but he didn't dare try to grab one here. He preferred the risk of being all dirty and unkempt in public than the risk of being seen trying to wash in a fountain, and have all sorts of questions asked.

Nevertheless, the fountain seemed as good a place as any to hang out at, at least for a little while, so Kaiser wandered in that direction, but stopped in his tracks as the smell from the flowers caught his attention, and made his stomach growl loudly. That... was some clever marketing, but Kaiser, unfortunately, couldn't afford to fall for it.

You are Chocolate!
Old 04-20-2019, 10:38 PM   #14 (permalink)

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2

Quote:
Mary felt her awkwardness getting the better of her, trying so hard not to just run off. She had finally done it. Ronan did seem to be a bit annoyed in the beginning, but by time she had competed her apology, he seemed to be taking it better. "Of course not! I never had any reason to hate you. I was really emotional when it happened. I was overwhelmed and didn't know how to react."

Feeling a gap between them close, she came to the other side of the brick wall. After what felt like an eternity, it finally closed. "So, are you excited for your second year?"

Looks like she was back to being awkward.

Well... okay then! Problem solved. "Wicked, and yeah I guess.. I mean Dopple did, like, die I guess," Ronan still wasn't 100% okay with what had happened last term but he didn't want to talk about it at all so he promptly grinned and moved on as she walked to him. Does this mean they were going to share Cracker again? Because Ronan was really attached to both his rats now.

He'd ask her later. "Um, yeah. Not as excited as I was last year though. You?" Mary hadn't seemed to enjoy Hogwarts from what he'd seen - but he hadn't seen much so who knows - he did hope next year would be better for her.

Old 04-20-2019, 10:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mary Muldoon
First Year
Mysteries

Quote:

Well... okay then! Problem solved. "Wicked, and yeah I guess.. I mean Dopple did, like, die I guess," Ronan still wasn't 100% okay with what had happened last term but he didn't want to talk about it at all so he promptly grinned and moved on as she walked to him. Does this mean they were going to share Cracker again? Because Ronan was really attached to both his rats now.

He'd ask her later. "Um, yeah. Not as excited as I was last year though. You?" Mary hadn't seemed to enjoy Hogwarts from what he'd seen - but he hadn't seen much so who knows - he did hope next year would be better for her.
Moving on from the touchy topic of last year, Mary was even more relieved. It seemed that her and Ronan were on speaking terms once again. Even so, he still annoyed her a little. The talkative personally did seem more bearable now, but maybe that was because she had become somewhat more sociable herself.

"Me too. Hopefully this year will be a bit less...." She almost used traumatic, but decided against it. "Crazy?" Based on what her siblings had told her, probably not.
Old 04-29-2019, 08:17 AM   #16 (permalink)
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Anybody?
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Andre Evremonde checked his watch. It was almost dinnertime, which meant it wouldn't be long before the kids and staff of Chateau Croyance joined him. He told them they were meeting up at the Leaky Cauldron before they all went their separate ways to go shopping. He just hoped the place would have enough space to accommodate the 20-odd people!

The elderly Frenchman busied himself with a leisurely stroll around the courtyard, occasionally sipping on the butterbeer -one of the few English concoctions he enjoyed - he'd ordered. He paused as he came to the fountain, smiling to himself as he watched the stone floor light up with each step he took. That was an interesting touch! As a former Beauxbatons professor, his curiosity was piqued. He wondered which spells the shopkeeper had used to achieve that effect; perhaps he'd get the chance to ask later. For now, he reached into his pocket for a coin and tossed it into the fountain.

Now what should he wish for? There were a lot of things that came to mind. He wished for his granddaughter to get into the university she wanted. He wished for Tina to find her place (and hopefully some friends) at Hogwarts. He wished for all the children of Chateau Croyance to find loving families, just like... His thoughts turned to Gaston and Adam, two remarkably similar young men who had been in his charge (one at Beauxbatons, the other at Chateau Croyance) almost exactly 30 years apart.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
Old 08-11-2019, 05:17 PM   #17 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Ju and Soapy. ^_^
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

While his father watched over the twins and Enzo at the candy eating contest, he'd convinced Sophie to drop Scarlett off at the Ministry's daycare for the next hour so he could have a bit of quiet time with his wife. It has been ages since Mordred took Sophie out for a date, although today was not exactly the kind of quality time he'd plan for the both of them. Likewise, he was grateful for his father to volunteer and watch over their children for the time being.

After checking in on all of their kids, Mordred led his wife away from Diagon Alley and into the Leaky's Courtyard. He was expecting it to be busier than usual, given that school was out for the pre-Hogwarts students. Lucky for both of them, it was quite the opposite. It was relatively quiet, like how a secluded park should be like. The dragonologist walked towards an available park bench near the fountain and pulled on his wife's hand to sit down. He'd instantly wrapped his arm around Sophie's shoulder and kissed the side of her head. He terribly missed spending time with his wife, given that they are both busy for their children. Ten years, and counting.

He sighed and revelled at the moment. Mordred revelled in the presence of his lovely wife. She's been incredible raising his children and has been wondering if he was doing enough for all of them. That question has led him to more questions, making him restless at night. Perhaps it was something that Sophie didn't realise as he kept himself very busy with work, making sure that she wouldn't worry. There was enough to worry about. Raising four children at the same time, and keeping the peace inside the house was not a joke. Mordred was sure that Sophie has had enough at some point, and he felt really bad about it. What was worse was the fact that he couldn't even come up with a proper date for her. "You must be really tired love, I'm so sorry." he thought pulling Sophie's head into the crook of his neck.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:18 PM   #18 (permalink)

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
While his father watched over the twins and Enzo at the candy eating contest, he'd convinced Sophie to drop Scarlett off at the Ministry's daycare for the next hour so he could have a bit of quiet time with his wife. It has been ages since Mordred took Sophie out for a date, although today was not exactly the kind of quality time he'd plan for the both of them. Likewise, he was grateful for his father to volunteer and watch over their children for the time being.

After checking in on all of their kids, Mordred led his wife away from Diagon Alley and into the Leaky's Courtyard. He was expecting it to be busier than usual, given that school was out for the pre-Hogwarts students. Lucky for both of them, it was quite the opposite. It was relatively quiet, like how a secluded park should be like. The dragonologist walked towards an available park bench near the fountain and pulled on his wife's hand to sit down. He'd instantly wrapped his arm around Sophie's shoulder and kissed the side of her head. He terribly missed spending time with his wife, given that they are both busy for their children. Ten years, and counting.

He sighed and revelled at the moment. Mordred revelled in the presence of his lovely wife. She's been incredible raising his children and has been wondering if he was doing enough for all of them. That question has led him to more questions, making him restless at night. Perhaps it was something that Sophie didn't realise as he kept himself very busy with work, making sure that she wouldn't worry. There was enough to worry about. Raising four children at the same time, and keeping the peace inside the house was not a joke. Mordred was sure that Sophie has had enough at some point, and he felt really bad about it. What was worse was the fact that he couldn't even come up with a proper date for her. "You must be really tired love, I'm so sorry." he thought pulling Sophie's head into the crook of his neck.
Dropping Scarlett off at the Ministry's daycare had gotten her thinking. As it was normal for them, Sophie's and Mordred's minds wandered off to different places altogether, and she was now reminiscing about the time she used to work there.

But that wasn't what mattered at the moment. She finally had the opportunity to spend some quality time with her beloved on her own! No work or children to worry about, it'd be just him and her. It felt like it had been a ridiculously long time since they last had an opportunity like that since it was basically time to sleep when their house finally went silent. Sophie was so, so grateful!

As they walked through the courtyard and towards the bench, Sophie admired the lovely fountain. "That's so pretty!" She remarked, fingers still interlaced with her husband's. The fountain itself, the flowers and the stone floor... all very beautiful and the perfect setting.

Sitting down next to Mordred, Sophie looked up at him and smiled when he sighed. It had been over two decades since they had first met and he was still as handsome as ever. She was one lucky lady. Nestling her head against his neck, she wrapped her arms around him and sighed happily. His comment almost caught up by surprise. Not the fact he had spoken, obviously, but what he had said. "I feel great." She replied, squishing him a little. And even if she was tired, that was the perfect setting to change that. None of her kids were anywhere near, bless them, which was almost an instant resting opportunity for her.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:45 PM   #19 (permalink)

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Dropping Scarlett off at the Ministry's daycare had gotten her thinking. As it was normal for them, Sophie's and Mordred's minds wandered off to different places altogether, and she was now reminiscing about the time she used to work there.

But that wasn't what mattered at the moment. She finally had the opportunity to spend some quality time with her beloved on her own! No work or children to worry about, it'd be just him and her. It felt like it had been a ridiculously long time since they last had an opportunity like that since it was basically time to sleep when their house finally went silent. Sophie was so, so grateful!

As they walked through the courtyard and towards the bench, Sophie admired the lovely fountain. "That's so pretty!" She remarked, fingers still interlaced with her husband's. The fountain itself, the flowers and the stone floor... all very beautiful and the perfect setting.

Sitting down next to Mordred, Sophie looked up at him and smiled when he sighed. It had been over two decades since they had first met and he was still as handsome as ever. She was one lucky lady. Nestling her head against his neck, she wrapped her arms around him and sighed happily. His comment almost caught up by surprise. Not the fact he had spoken, obviously, but what he had said. "I feel great." She replied, squishing him a little. And even if she was tired, that was the perfect setting to change that. None of her kids were anywhere near, bless them, which was almost an instant resting opportunity for her.
To be honest, he didn't want the day to end anytime soon. It really was a treat to get a short break from being a responsible adult, and just while away on their own doing absolutely nothing. Stillness and quiet was almost sacred to Mordred...a luxury he can no longer afford. It was always busy at work, and the same goes for when he goes home. His study was perhaps his only sanctuary, but most of the time, that space too was mostly shared with their first daughter. Well, how could he possibly deny Catherine access to it when she obviously also found a semblance of quiet and peace in there?

Mordred glanced at the fountain and nodded once in agreement. The place reminded him of his childhood home wherein his own mother would spend a great deal outdoors, enjoying a drink or an intriguing book. It was also the place where his father would just stare into space, enjoying the stillness...away from the chaotic world of being an Auror.

As usual, the dragonologist found his thoughts wandering far from the present. Sophie's presence always made things better. He knew that he should be the one looking out for her, but it seems that after all those years together, it was always her on the lookout. He felt right like it was exactly how it was supposed to be. "I'm glad that you do," he said planting another kiss on her head. "You're amazing. As always."

Old 08-11-2019, 10:17 PM   #20 (permalink)

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
To be honest, he didn't want the day to end anytime soon. It really was a treat to get a short break from being a responsible adult, and just while away on their own doing absolutely nothing. Stillness and quiet was almost sacred to Mordred...a luxury he can no longer afford. It was always busy at work, and the same goes for when he goes home. His study was perhaps his only sanctuary, but most of the time, that space too was mostly shared with their first daughter. Well, how could he possibly deny Catherine access to it when she obviously also found a semblance of quiet and peace in there?

Mordred glanced at the fountain and nodded once in agreement. The place reminded him of his childhood home wherein his own mother would spend a great deal outdoors, enjoying a drink or an intriguing book. It was also the place where his father would just stare into space, enjoying the stillness...away from the chaotic world of being an Auror.

As usual, the dragonologist found his thoughts wandering far from the present. Sophie's presence always made things better. He knew that he should be the one looking out for her, but it seems that after all those years together, it was always her on the lookout. He felt right like it was exactly how it was supposed to be. "I'm glad that you do," he said planting another kiss on her head. "You're amazing. As always."
Sophie chuckled and happily sighed again. What a strange feeling, being outside without not even Kenzie to look after. It was mostly a very good feeling, but she couldn't help but wonder if her youngest was giving her father-in-law much trouble. She thought better and decided Kenzie was likely the one to give him least trouble, as him and Catherine had seemingly inherited a lot of the Mordaunt blood. Maybe Noah was the one she should be worrying about giving granddad Aldrich a more difficult time.

It had been a good idea to separate Scarlett from them, then. It would've been too much for Sophie to worry about. She was sure the Ministry's daycare had enough food to keep that daughter of theirs busy until they got back.

At her husband's words, Sophie chuckled again. "I'm not. I'm not doing anything." Which was the literal truth. She grinned anyway. "But thanks. You're lovely." Also the literal truth. His comment earned him another squish. "You're the best ever. And I mean it."

Admiring the fountain for a bit longer, Sophie smiled warmly. "Do you remember the day we met? You were drawing Hogwarts." She watched the water in the fountain for a little before speaking up again. "It's different, but there was water there too." She chuckled. A whole different amount of water since the Black Lake, from what she recalled, was pretty deep. At a sudden thought, she pulled away from him so she could look him in the eyes. "Can you believe the twins will start there in just over a year!?" She said, wide brown eyes locked on his lovely light ones. "Oh, sorry. No kid talk, sorry!" She shrugged sheepishly before snuggling back against him. It was like she couldn't HELP it!
Old 08-11-2019, 10:51 PM   #21 (permalink)

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12

Quote:
Sophie chuckled and happily sighed again. What a strange feeling, being outside without not even Kenzie to look after. It was mostly a very good feeling, but she couldn't help but wonder if her youngest was giving her father-in-law much trouble. She thought better and decided Kenzie was likely the one to give him least trouble, as him and Catherine had seemingly inherited a lot of the Mordaunt blood. Maybe Noah was the one she should be worrying about giving granddad Aldrich a more difficult time.

It had been a good idea to separate Scarlett from them, then. It would've been too much for Sophie to worry about. She was sure the Ministry's daycare had enough food to keep that daughter of theirs busy until they got back.

At her husband's words, Sophie chuckled again. "I'm not. I'm not doing anything." Which was the literal truth. She grinned anyway. "But thanks. You're lovely." Also the literal truth. His comment earned him another squish. "You're the best ever. And I mean it."

Admiring the fountain for a bit longer, Sophie smiled warmly. "Do you remember the day we met? You were drawing Hogwarts." She watched the water in the fountain for a little before speaking up again. "It's different, but there was water there too." She chuckled. A whole different amount of water since the Black Lake, from what she recalled, was pretty deep. At a sudden thought, she pulled away from him so she could look him in the eyes. "Can you believe the twins will start there in just over a year!?" She said, wide brown eyes locked on his lovely light ones. "Oh, sorry. No kid talk, sorry!" She shrugged sheepishly before snuggling back against him. It was like she couldn't HELP it!
Mordred grinned. He knew it didn't take a lot for Sophie to talk, but still, he was right. She's amazing even if she didn't do anything. That was what makes her incredible in so many ways. For his part, he was proud of himself because he took his chance to be with her. Even (sort of) argued with his best friend to make a point how much he wanted Sophie in his life. It was something that his wife didn't know, and he has no plans of telling her that. He thought it wasn't necessary, especially now that he's with her, and that's what mattered.

The walk down memory lane went further when Sophie recalled the time they first met. Mordred chuckled and nodded. "Yes, I do remember that time like it was yesterday." He had been annoyed when he thought he had the place to himself. But he was a fool of course. Anybody can share the Great Lake, even if it was the middle of the winter season. Could it be that Sophie also took her chance at that time? He was the least friendly, and couldn't care less about making friends. He thought they were all the same-- loud, rowdy, annoying...but as it turned out, they were worthy of his friendship. The few close ones became his family too.

And then came the kid talk. Mordred locked eyes with Sophie and grinned at her excitement. He gently squeezed her back to tell her it was okay to talk about the kids. It was just natural for both of them to bring them into the conversation, especially now that they need to prepare for the first of their many inevitables as parents. "No, it's fine. I was thinking maybe we should talk about it while they're out of earshot." he finally said and looked at the fountain again wherein an elderly man took out a coin to toss it into the water. "Noah's pretty excited. He's been asking all sorts of question. Catherine is curious...but she doesn't seem to be as enthusiastic as Noah." Mordred's voice was laced with concern, wondering if he's just reading into it more than the usual? "Have you had any reservations before coming to Hogwarts? I've never asked." Because he was neither excited nor scared. He'd been homeschooled before coming to Hogwarts, and as a pureblood, he was more than prepared for what was to come.

Old 08-11-2019, 11:32 PM   #22 (permalink)

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Mordred grinned. He knew it didn't take a lot for Sophie to talk, but still, he was right. She's amazing even if she didn't do anything. That was what makes her incredible in so many ways. For his part, he was proud of himself because he took his chance to be with her. Even (sort of) argued with his best friend to make a point how much he wanted Sophie in his life. It was something that his wife didn't know, and he has no plans of telling her that. He thought it wasn't necessary, especially now that he's with her, and that's what mattered.

The walk down memory lane went further when Sophie recalled the time they first met. Mordred chuckled and nodded. "Yes, I do remember that time like it was yesterday." He had been annoyed when he thought he had the place to himself. But he was a fool of course. Anybody can share the Great Lake, even if it was the middle of the winter season. Could it be that Sophie also took her chance at that time? He was the least friendly, and couldn't care less about making friends. He thought they were all the same-- loud, rowdy, annoying...but as it turned out, they were worthy of his friendship. The few close ones became his family too.

And then came the kid talk. Mordred locked eyes with Sophie and grinned at her excitement. He gently squeezed her back to tell her it was okay to talk about the kids. It was just natural for both of them to bring them into the conversation, especially now that they need to prepare for the first of their many inevitables as parents. "No, it's fine. I was thinking maybe we should talk about it while they're out of earshot." he finally said and looked at the fountain again wherein an elderly man took out a coin to toss it into the water. "Noah's pretty excited. He's been asking all sorts of question. Catherine is curious...but she doesn't seem to be as enthusiastic as Noah." Mordred's voice was laced with concern, wondering if he's just reading into it more than the usual? "Have you had any reservations before coming to Hogwarts? I've never asked." Because he was neither excited nor scared. He'd been homeschooled before coming to Hogwarts, and as a pureblood, he was more than prepared for what was to come.
"And you thought I liked Theodore! Do you remember that!?" She asked, giving him an amused smile. "Merlin, I wonder how he's doing." She thought out loud as she looked back at the fountain and watched the flowers in the sunlight. Beautiful!

It had been 13 years one month and 9 days since they had gotten married but looking into his eyes still made her feel warm and fuzzy. Such cute moment would obviously be showered with kid talk because that was their life at the moment. It was totally okay, but also nice to have some space. But then again, what even could they talk about if not their kids for now? It wasn't her fault they were all wonderful too!

She listened as he told her about their twins expectations of leaving for Hogwarts. He sounded concerned, which made Sophie smile. "You're a wonderful dad, did you know?" She told him, brushing his lovely hair off his forehead. "They're very different kids, love. They'll have different reactions to the same situation. It's only normal!" She smiled as she tilted her head. If she had had any reservations before Hogwarts? "No, not at all. I couldn't wait to get there, really. Couldn't stop wondering what house I'd be sorted into! Did you?" She asked back as he was more of the type to think deeply about everything.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:50 AM   #23 (permalink)

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12

Quote:
"And you thought I liked Theodore! Do you remember that!?" She asked, giving him an amused smile. "Merlin, I wonder how he's doing." She thought out loud as she looked back at the fountain and watched the flowers in the sunlight. Beautiful!

It had been 13 years one month and 9 days since they had gotten married but looking into his eyes still made her feel warm and fuzzy. Such cute moment would obviously be showered with kid talk because that was their life at the moment. It was totally okay, but also nice to have some space. But then again, what even could they talk about if not their kids for now? It wasn't her fault they were all wonderful too!

She listened as he told her about their twins expectations of leaving for Hogwarts. He sounded concerned, which made Sophie smile. "You're a wonderful dad, did you know?" She told him, brushing his lovely hair off his forehead. "They're very different kids, love. They'll have different reactions to the same situation. It's only normal!" She smiled as she tilted her head. If she had had any reservations before Hogwarts? "No, not at all. I couldn't wait to get there, really. Couldn't stop wondering what house I'd be sorted into! Did you?" She asked back as he was more of the type to think deeply about everything.
To be honest, he couldn't remember that. Theodore...the hyperactive kid who always seemed to be on a sugar high? Well, he had his own charm, and if Mordred was going to be honest, he didn't see why Sophie wouldn't like him. He was more fun, definitely. "You got along well with him," he said shrugging nonchalantly. "And he's a Slytherin. How can you not like a Slytherin?" he grinned mischievously and looked at his wife. Merlin, those ridiculous and often notorious Aparecium parchments started a lot of trouble for them. Aparecium was everywhere back in the day...and he never expected AT ALL that he'd end up in their rumour mill.

Mordred sighed and shook his head in disagreement. Was he a great dad? "I don't know...I feel like, I am lacking. Especially with Noah." he said looking back at the fountain in deep thought. The boy will be turning eleven that December, and in that short time, he can already feel the distance between him and his son. Was he too doting on Catherine then? Mordred kept quiet, as his usual and mulled things over. Sure, the twins and Scarlett and Enzo were different and similar at the same time, but they are otherwise unique in their own way. And so he thought, maybe he should be more flexible with them. He didn't know what it's like to have siblings, but he was trying his best not to have favourites. They all are special to him.

"I thought so," he said patting Sophie's arm. She's been enthusiastic with anything and everything. It was one of those qualities that he should learn and re-learn from her. "I sort of knew already. I'd be surprised if I didn't get my letter...or get sorted into Slytherin. Mum was sure of it. Said she'd be damned if she got it wrong." Mordred paused as he replayed that memory from the back of his mind. They were re-fitting his Hogwarts robes as soon as they got home from shopping school supplies. "I have to admit, that ruined the excitement a bit, because I believe her every word. She was rarely wrong." he grinned sadly, feeling a bit sad that she wouldn't see any of her grandchildren go to Hogwarts...or at least witness them getting their first wands.

Mordred took another moment to tuck away that memory, and focused on the more pressing issue at hand. "I apologise for being so sudden with all of this, but..." the dragonologist trailed off and tilted his head to look at Sophie, "I was thinking of the possibility of moving houses? Maybe somewhere in Cambridge, closer to where Father is." His dad was getting old, and he would love to be nearby for him. "And maybe we can send Scarlett and Mackenzie at St. Woboldo's?" he asked, wondering if that's a good idea. "And then maybe we can settle this puppy business with Scarlett once and for all. We can have the alpacas in a proper barn, and get a puppy for the kids. Not just for Scarlett." It was a risky thing to do, given that their other kids were already attached to the alpacas, but there was just no way of keeping ALL of the animals in that house. "What do you think?"

Old 08-12-2019, 07:37 PM   #24 (permalink)

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
To be honest, he couldn't remember that. Theodore...the hyperactive kid who always seemed to be on a sugar high? Well, he had his own charm, and if Mordred was going to be honest, he didn't see why Sophie wouldn't like him. He was more fun, definitely. "You got along well with him," he said shrugging nonchalantly. "And he's a Slytherin. How can you not like a Slytherin?" he grinned mischievously and looked at his wife. Merlin, those ridiculous and often notorious Aparecium parchments started a lot of trouble for them. Aparecium was everywhere back in the day...and he never expected AT ALL that he'd end up in their rumour mill.

Mordred sighed and shook his head in disagreement. Was he a great dad? "I don't know...I feel like, I am lacking. Especially with Noah." he said looking back at the fountain in deep thought. The boy will be turning eleven that December, and in that short time, he can already feel the distance between him and his son. Was he too doting on Catherine then? Mordred kept quiet, as his usual and mulled things over. Sure, the twins and Scarlett and Enzo were different and similar at the same time, but they are otherwise unique in their own way. And so he thought, maybe he should be more flexible with them. He didn't know what it's like to have siblings, but he was trying his best not to have favourites. They all are special to him.

"I thought so," he said patting Sophie's arm. She's been enthusiastic with anything and everything. It was one of those qualities that he should learn and re-learn from her. "I sort of knew already. I'd be surprised if I didn't get my letter...or get sorted into Slytherin. Mum was sure of it. Said she'd be damned if she got it wrong." Mordred paused as he replayed that memory from the back of his mind. They were re-fitting his Hogwarts robes as soon as they got home from shopping school supplies. "I have to admit, that ruined the excitement a bit, because I believe her every word. She was rarely wrong." he grinned sadly, feeling a bit sad that she wouldn't see any of her grandchildren go to Hogwarts...or at least witness them getting their first wands.

Mordred took another moment to tuck away that memory, and focused on the more pressing issue at hand. "I apologise for being so sudden with all of this, but..." the dragonologist trailed off and tilted his head to look at Sophie, "I was thinking of the possibility of moving houses? Maybe somewhere in Cambridge, closer to where Father is." His dad was getting old, and he would love to be nearby for him. "And maybe we can send Scarlett and Mackenzie at St. Woboldo's?" he asked, wondering if that's a good idea. "And then maybe we can settle this puppy business with Scarlett once and for all. We can have the alpacas in a proper barn, and get a puppy for the kids. Not just for Scarlett." It was a risky thing to do, given that their other kids were already attached to the alpacas, but there was just no way of keeping ALL of the animals in that house. "What do you think?"
"Of course I did. He was a nice kid. And I got along well with most people anyway." She chuckled. Ironically, she thought of a very specific someone she didn't get along with just as Mordred made his Slytherin comment. How could she not like a Slytherin? "When said Slytherin is nasty about your blood status..." Sophie replied looking up at him and shrugging. She couldn't help but think how much worse she would've gotten had she been a Muggleborn. Merlin, some people... But she realised that had been a bit gloomy, so she smiled again. "But I like all the right Slytherins." Grin.

Mordred didn't believe he was a good dad. His comment honestly didn't surprise Sophie as she knew him too well by now, but she couldn't help but feel bad. "Don't be silly now. He's just at a funny age." And he wasn't even a teenager yet. Sophie wasn't going to bring that up, though. They would deal with tomorrow's problems when tomorrow arrived. The brunette watched as her husband obviously dove deep into thoughts and stayed quiet for a bit too, just watching him. "Okay, that's enough of that for now." She said half jokingly, but she also meant it as she nudged his side. Too much overthinking could send him to places in his mind that she didn't want him to go.

She chuckled as he explained what his Hogwarts expectations had been. As he voiced his mother's comment, she widened her eyes for a brief second, thinking that was maybe a little too much of a heavy burden to place on a child. On her lovely husband when he was a child. What if he hadn't been sorted into Slytherin? Sophie was sure that would've made him feel terrible. She made a mental note to not make any kinds of comments towards her own children, just in case. She'd be absolutely happy with whatever house they were sorted into anyway! Sophie chuckled softly again as he finished his comments on his mother and rubbed his arm. His mother was rarely wrong, hm? Another burden Sophie herself wouldn't want to carry. "Our families are so different." She chuckled.

Her husband's next words caught her completely off guard. She had been watching the slowness of everything around the fountain and was feeling quite at peace with the world only to be given what felt like very shocking news. "That was... very sudden." Her eyes were wide again as she blinked multiple times, still trying to make sense of it all. Move houses - and not only that, move to the other side of the country! -, change the kids' schooling - which wasn't just sending them to another school per se, but moving them from a Muggle system into a Magical one - AND actually getting an extra pet??

W h a t.

She wasn't even sure where to start. "I-- Uh..." Blink. She studied him for a moment before speaking up again. "This is not because you think you're lacking as a dad... is it?" Because if it was she would have a loootttttt to try and get into his lovely mind. Sophie herself loved changes, but she knew her husband. He wasn't like her. At all. Much.

Wherever had this come from?? And she wasn't getting rid of the alpacas, nope.
Old 08-13-2019, 10:57 PM   #25 (permalink)
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacen Youngblood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabben Gabriel Elijah Gardner

*A mother and father with a load of kids packed their way over to the wall. Two of the boys who couldn't be older than eleven looked very nervous. The father tapped the wall leading them into the ally while the mother tried to hold on to two squirming toddler twins. An older girl put her hand on the nervous boys shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile. The group walked in and soon started split up to the different shops.*