sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1127 users online including...
LindaBlulp , Evaxzf , Shawnxfb , FlixexNit

5 members
1122 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Regina Hawthorne's Reign > Term 50: September - December 2018

Term 50: September - December 2018 Term Fifty: Austere Academy (Sept 2096 - June 2097)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2017, 01:52 AM

Default Great Hall

Rain or shine, the Great Hall continues to be the hub of the school. Four long tables, one for each House as defined by the banners floating above them, are stationed in the enormous room facing the raised table reserved for the school staff. Already placed on the tables are silver plates with accompanying cutlery and goblets. Mountains of food and pitchers containing your favourite beverages are at your fingertips.

Whether you arrived for breakfast, lunch, or dinner on time or late, feel free to dig in as the headmistress has no speech to give. Keep yourself preoccupied by catching up with your fellow housemates or those who are visiting from the other tables while sink your teeth into the hearty and delicious meal prepared by the house-elves. Just remember to display proper eating etiquette and don't get any funny ideas. Food is to be eaten, not thrown across the dining room. Wasting food will come at a price that you will not like to pay.
Old 09-15-2018, 03:53 PM   #2 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement
Default To anyone and everyone!

Getting to breakfast was always one of Ewan’s favourite things to do. Especially now. Walking in, he couldn’t help but admire the beauty of the hall. Sitting down at the Ravenclaw table, Ewan reached for his favourite pancakes with maple syrup and started to devour the sloppy mess in front of him. It was a good thing there was no one else around because this was some spectacle.

Thinking ahead to today, he was not sure what he wanted to do. After all, he hadn’t been here in a while. Maybe exploring the castle would be fun. He’d heard of a room that vanishes and reappears somewhere. With a big sigh, Ewan stretched his arms and looked up at the clear blue sky. "Where could this room be?", he whispered under his breath, a small frown upon his usually smiling face.
Old 09-16-2018, 01:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Silas Rainier Montesh Jr
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Braedon James Lorkin
Games & Sports
1 of 4 Amigos Don't underestimate me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
Getting to breakfast was always one of Ewan’s favourite things to do. Especially now. Walking in, he couldn’t help but admire the beauty of the hall. Sitting down at the Ravenclaw table, Ewan reached for his favourite pancakes with maple syrup and started to devour the sloppy mess in front of him. It was a good thing there was no one else around because this was some spectacle.

Thinking ahead to today, he was not sure what he wanted to do. After all, he hadn’t been here in a while. Maybe exploring the castle would be fun. He’d heard of a room that vanishes and reappears somewhere. With a big sigh, Ewan stretched his arms and looked up at the clear blue sky. "Where could this room be?", he whispered under his breath, a small frown upon his usually smiling face.

Cal was hungry and ready for breakfast after he had done the five laps required of each student around the pitch. He had decided to stop into the Great Hall before heading down to his dorm and such to get showered and dressed. This morning he was just far too hungry to be waiting. He hadn't had dinner the night before.. Instead he had been in detention for yet another infraction and had to do his assignments else risk being assigned to ANOTHER detention or something else.

When he enter the Hall he was about to go and sit at his table, but he happened to see Eeewan sitting alone at his. So, he decided to go and see hw he was getting along with all the new rules and regulations they were having to deal with now. Without warning he walked over and plopped down beside him as if this was his usual morning routine and started to fill up his plate and goblet with food and juice.

" Hey, Ewan.. How's it goin', Mate?.. Glad to be back? Or are ya as sickened at the regime as I am? "
Old 09-16-2018, 02:14 PM   #4 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devina Wellheart View Post
Cal was hungry and ready for breakfast after he had done the five laps required of each student around the pitch. He had decided to stop into the Great Hall before heading down to his dorm and such to get showered and dressed. This morning he was just far too hungry to be waiting. He hadn't had dinner the night before.. Instead he had been in detention for yet another infraction and had to do his assignments else risk being assigned to ANOTHER detention or something else.

When he enter the Hall he was about to go and sit at his table, but he happened to see Eeewan sitting alone at his. So, he decided to go and see hw he was getting along with all the new rules and regulations they were having to deal with now. Without warning he walked over and plopped down beside him as if this was his usual morning routine and started to fill up his plate and goblet with food and juice.

" Hey, Ewan.. How's it goin', Mate?.. Glad to be back? Or are ya as sickened at the regime as I am? "
Jumping a little, surprised to be joined by someone, Ewan turned to see a mop of red hair. For a second, he’d thought it was Rylee but instead, it was her brother... Reese. Or Callum. He’d been away for so long he wasn’t quite sure. Anyway, did it really matter? He wasn’t aware that they were friends. Putting his fork down, he hesitantly looked at the boy, speculation across his face. “Uh... Hey, mate. Yeah, it’s good to be back. I guess”. Processing Cal’s last question, he rolled his eyes. “Don’t get me started on them. I mean, it’s just. UGH”.

Taking a sip of his morning tea, he turned back to his breakfast. Unsure of what had caused his fellow second year to come and speak to him. Having not really run afoul of the new rules, it was slightly strange for him to have such a strong view on the new rules. Maybe it was just the inevitability of it, because he knew he’d end up on the wrong side of them at one point. “What about you? I mean, how was detention?”. Despite his own zombie like stupor at the beginning of this term, even he had heard of the amount of points that Cal had lost.
Old 09-16-2018, 02:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Silas Rainier Montesh Jr
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Braedon James Lorkin
Games & Sports

Quote:
Jumping a little, surprised to be joined by someone, Ewan turned to see a mop of red hair. For a second, he’d thought it was Rylee but instead, it was her brother... Reese. Or Callum. He’d been away for so long he wasn’t quite sure. Anyway, did it really matter? He wasn’t aware that they were friends. Putting his fork down, he hesitantly looked at the boy, speculation across his face. “Uh... Hey, mate. Yeah, it’s good to be back. I guess”. Processing Cal’s last question, he rolled his eyes. “Don’t get me started on them. I mean, it’s just. UGH”.

Taking a sip of his morning tea, he turned back to his breakfast. Unsure of what had caused his fellow second year to come and speak to him. Having not really run afoul of the new rules, it was slightly strange for him to have such a strong view on the new rules. Maybe it was just the inevitability of it, because he knew he’d end up on the wrong side of them at one point. “What about you? I mean, how was detention?”. Despite his own zombie like stupor at the beginning of this term, even he had heard of the amount of points that Cal had lost.

" Aye.. They're a bit much, but I'm not lettin' 'em bully me into submission. I've never been one to do that and I'm sure as Merlin's beard I'm not gonna start now.. ", Cal said as he cut up his toast into little bits to mix with his eggs and ketchup. This way it was easier for him to virtually shovel it into his mouth.

" Detention is just that.. Detained from things I'd rather be workin' on.. I just wish I wasn't so easily provoked.. And this lot enjoys takin' points too! I can't do a blinkin' thing without losin' point for Hufflepuff. And now Noble's startin' to ride my rear about it all!.. That's all I need is for him to nag at me all term about my behavior.. He'll make life in Potions unbearable.. Ya know he will." , he added as he steeped his tea then added just a touch of cream.

" I wanna start a student group to protest the new regime.. Would ya be interested in joinin'?"
Old 09-16-2018, 03:25 PM   #6 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
" Aye.. They're a bit much, but I'm not lettin' 'em bully me into submission. I've never been one to do that and I'm sure as Merlin's beard I'm not gonna start now.. ", Cal said as he cut up his toast into little bits to mix with his eggs and ketchup. This way it was easier for him to virtually shovel it into his mouth.

" Detention is just that.. Detained from things I'd rather be workin' on.. I just wish I wasn't so easily provoked.. And this lot enjoys takin' points too! I can't do a blinkin' thing without losin' point for Hufflepuff. And now Noble's startin' to ride my rear about it all!.. That's all I need is for him to nag at me all term about my behavior.. He'll make life in Potions unbearable.. Ya know he will." , he added as he steeped his tea then added just a touch of cream.

" I wanna start a student group to protest the new regime.. Would ya be interested in joinin'?"
“Yes, I can imagine potions is going to be a bit tough”, Ewan said, a faint smile on his face. “I mean, it would be a shame if say, someone was to create a little bit of trouble for our new head”, his smile getting slightly larger. Finishing his pancakes now, he couldn’t help but think carefully about Cal’s proposal.

“What did you have in mind?”, curiosity getting the better of him now. “I mean, I’m up for a bit of mischief if you are”, his mind wandering slightly to all of the different ways the new ‘rules’ could be broken. Hesitating slightly now, he looked at the Hufflepuff in the face now, a crease forming on his face. “Why are you asking me? Why now?”, curiosity again getting the better of him. He didn’t fancy getting in trouble for no reason. What if the boy was just setting him up? Playing him for a fool? After all, this wouldn’t be the first time this has happened. Going slightly glossy eyed, Ewan’s mind wandered back to last year, specifically his interactions with Quinn.
Old 09-16-2018, 03:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Silas Rainier Montesh Jr
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Braedon James Lorkin
Games & Sports

Quote:
“Yes, I can imagine potions is going to be a bit tough”, Ewan said, a faint smile on his face. “I mean, it would be a shame if say, someone was to create a little bit of trouble for our new head”, his smile getting slightly larger. Finishing his pancakes now, he couldn’t help but think carefully about Cal’s proposal.

“What did you have in mind?”, curiosity getting the better of him now. “I mean, I’m up for a bit of mischief if you are”, his mind wandering slightly to all of the different ways the new ‘rules’ could be broken. Hesitating slightly now, he looked at the Hufflepuff in the face now, a crease forming on his face. “Why are you asking me? Why now?”, curiosity again getting the better of him. He didn’t fancy getting in trouble for no reason. What if the boy was just setting him up? Playing him for a fool? After all, this wouldn’t be the first time this has happened. Going slightly glossy eyed, Ewan’s mind wandered back to last year, specifically his interactions with Quinn.

" That bit I'm not yet certain on.. Still workin' on the plans, but I can assure ya, they'll be brilliant.", Cal answered with one cheek stuffed with breakfast bits. " I just know I wanna ruin the gaffer's day as often as I can. He's makin' us miserable.. I say what goes around comes around.", he added with a simple shrug.

Truth be told, Cal was the eye for an eye type of bloke.. Go ahead, poke the sleeping bear. Or in this case, badger.. Go on and poke it 'til it bares it's teeth, but you're liable to get bit. " Honestly, Ewan, I need numbers to corrupt the masses. Plus, I know yur not too keen on the new rules.. You're in Ravenclaw.. You could rally more supporters there for our cause.. If we're gonna be effective we're gonna need help. "
Old 09-16-2018, 04:52 PM   #8 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement
Default *Big Grin on his face*

Quote:
" That bit I'm not yet certain on.. Still workin' on the plans, but I can assure ya, they'll be brilliant.", Cal answered with one cheek stuffed with breakfast bits. " I just know I wanna ruin the gaffer's day as often as I can. He's makin' us miserable.. I say what goes around comes around.", he added with a simple shrug.

Truth be told, Cal was the eye for an eye type of bloke.. Go ahead, poke the sleeping bear. Or in this case, badger.. Go on and poke it 'til it bares it's teeth, but you're liable to get bit. " Honestly, Ewan, I need numbers to corrupt the masses. Plus, I know yur not too keen on the new rules.. You're in Ravenclaw.. You could rally more supporters there for our cause.. If we're gonna be effective we're gonna need help. "
Listening intently now, he couldn’t help but admit that Cal had a point. If they did this, they’d need all the help they could muster. “You make some good points I guess. Who doesn’t love karma!”, Ewan replied, reaching for more pancakes and syrup. Truth be told, even he could tell from his hiding places that the castle was more...subdued.

“Okay, Okay. So, you want me to recruit some fellow Ravenclaws? I can do that”, enthusiasm seeing into his voice now. “You know, there have been a fair few rebel groups in Hogwarts History? I mean, it may be worth doing some research on them”, his mind racing at all of the books to check.

It was settled. “I’m in!”.
Old 09-16-2018, 05:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Silas Rainier Montesh Jr
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Braedon James Lorkin
Games & Sports

Quote:
Listening intently now, he couldn’t help but admit that Cal had a point. If they did this, they’d need all the help they could muster. “You make some good points I guess. Who doesn’t love karma!”, Ewan replied, reaching for more pancakes and syrup. Truth be told, even he could tell from his hiding places that the castle was more...subdued.

“Okay, Okay. So, you want me to recruit some fellow Ravenclaws? I can do that”, enthusiasm seeing into his voice now. “You know, there have been a fair few rebel groups in Hogwarts History? I mean, it may be worth doing some research on them”, his mind racing at all of the books to check.

It was settled. “I’m in!”.
Callum smiled fully as Ewan agreed to take up their cause and recruit within his own house. " Brilliant! The more we have in our ranks the better.. Beth is doing what she can to do the same within Slytherin too.. I'm tryin' to convince my sister to join us and pass our party line.. Let freedom be given back to those who truly aim to teach and mold young minds in the arts of magic.. Give our fellow students quarter to grow and learn and eventually flourish under their care and instruction... ", he replied after swallowing a large mouthful and washing it down with a bit of juice.

The second year badger nodded at the knowledge of the rebellious of Hogwart's past.. " Aye.. I been meanin' to go up and read up on what occurred when the ministry decided to interfere here.. See how they handled it then.. We might be able to use some of their ideas.. If it worked before, I reckon it may again.. "
Old 09-16-2018, 05:41 PM   #10 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Callum smiled fully as Ewan agreed to take up their cause and recruit within his own house. " Brilliant! The more we have in our ranks the better.. Beth is doing what she can to do the same within Slytherin too.. I'm tryin' to convince my sister to join us and pass our party line.. Let freedom be given back to those who truly aim to teach and mold young minds in the arts of magic.. Give our fellow students quarter to grow and learn and eventually flourish under their care and instruction... ", he replied after swallowing a large mouthful and washing it down with a bit of juice.

The second year badger nodded at the knowledge of the rebellious of Hogwart's past.. " Aye.. I been meanin' to go up and read up on what occurred when the ministry decided to interfere here.. See how they handled it then.. We might be able to use some of their ideas.. If it worked before, I reckon it may again.. "
Watching Callum carefully now, he couldn’t help but hesitate. Did he make the right decision? I guess only time will tell. One thing was for sure, he wasn’t going to blindly follow anyone this term. Not his fellow students. Not the staff. No one.

Okay. So, this is interesting. “Hmm... that’s a good start! I mean, it would be handy to have a few old students possibly, but we need to be careful who we ask. I mean, a prefect would be useful!”, Ewan replied, his mind thinking over all the different possibilities. “I mean, maybe... hmm...Do you think a staff member? Or is that too far”. He was more talking to himself there. After all, he really wasn’t sure how far his fellow students would want to go. Pushing his plate to one side, he retrieved his trusty notepad from his backpack. “If you want, we could head up there together sometime and do a little research?”. History of Hogwarts always interested him, and finding out how previous students rebelled against the establishment is just too interesting to turn down.

“And also, it may be worth getting everyone together to have a meeting”, his pen flying across his notepad.
Old 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Silas Rainier Montesh Jr
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Braedon James Lorkin
Games & Sports

Quote:
Watching Callum carefully now, he couldn’t help but hesitate. Did he make the right decision? I guess only time will tell. One thing was for sure, he wasn’t going to blindly follow anyone this term. Not his fellow students. Not the staff. No one.

Okay. So, this is interesting. “Hmm... that’s a good start! I mean, it would be handy to have a few old students possibly, but we need to be careful who we ask. I mean, a prefect would be useful!”, Ewan replied, his mind thinking over all the different possibilities. “I mean, maybe... hmm...Do you think a staff member? Or is that too far”. He was more talking to himself there. After all, he really wasn’t sure how far his fellow students would want to go. Pushing his plate to one side, he retrieved his trusty notepad from his backpack. “If you want, we could head up there together sometime and do a little research?”. History of Hogwarts always interested him, and finding out how previous students rebelled against the establishment is just too interesting to turn down.

“And also, it may be worth getting everyone together to have a meeting”, his pen flying across his notepad.

Callum gave his classmate a nod. It would surely help to have older students join their ranks. Higher years equaled more knowledge to be shared.. But the whole prefects and professors idea seemed a bit steep to be asking for.

" I don't know if I'd want to ask any prefects and I certainly don't want to be the cause of one of the sympathetic professors to be dismissed from employment.. We shouldn't ask for that.. They're already trying to shield us all as best they can. ", he said as he shook his head a bit.

" Yeah.. That'd be a good idea.. More eyes see more pages of parchment. ", Cal said with a grin. This was going to be awesome! Ewan was proving Callum's decision to go and take a chance in joining the second year Ravenclaw to be a smart one.. " Mhm.. I agree, but we can't have a mass meeting.. It'd draw too much unwanted attention.. We've got to avoid detection until the absolute last moment. That way they'll have way of stopping us.."
Old 09-16-2018, 06:30 PM   #12 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Callum gave his classmate a nod. It would surely help to have older students join their ranks. Higher years equaled more knowledge to be shared.. But the whole prefects and professors idea seemed a bit steep to be asking for.

" I don't know if I'd want to ask any prefects and I certainly don't want to be the cause of one of the sympathetic professors to be dismissed from employment.. We shouldn't ask for that.. They're already trying to shield us all as best they can. ", he said as he shook his head a bit.

" Yeah.. That'd be a good idea.. More eyes see more pages of parchment. ", Cal said with a grin. This was going to be awesome! Ewan was proving Callum's decision to go and take a chance in joining the second year Ravenclaw to be a smart one.. " Mhm.. I agree, but we can't have a mass meeting.. It'd draw too much unwanted attention.. We've got to avoid detection until the absolute last moment. That way they'll have way of stopping us.."
He had to admit, he made a good point. Although like himself, the Professors would know what they’re getting themselves into. But I guess it doesn’t matter. They would do just fine! “Okay, that’s no problem!”.

“Great! You just let me know when you want to go and I’ll be there!”, grinning back at Cal, his mind already coming up with several books that may be handy. Surprisingly, as the conversation continued, Ewan couldn’t help but smile and smile, which was very surprising. It wasn’t often that someone could make him forget about his summer.

The second year Ravenclaw couldn’t help but continue to write now. Plans. Book names. Everything was going down in it. You could almost see his brain going into overdrive. “So, what have you got planned so far?”, his face looking up briefly, to look at Callum, his face with a wide grin. It wasn’t the same cheeky grin as last year. It was more of a, pixie like grin.
Old 09-16-2018, 06:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Silas Rainier Montesh Jr
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Braedon James Lorkin
Games & Sports

Quote:
He had to admit, he made a good point. Although like himself, the Professors would know what they’re getting themselves into. But I guess it doesn’t matter. They would do just fine! “Okay, that’s no problem!”.

“Great! You just let me know when you want to go and I’ll be there!”, grinning back at Cal, his mind already coming up with several books that may be handy. Surprisingly, as the conversation continued, Ewan couldn’t help but smile and smile, which was very surprising. It wasn’t often that someone could make him forget about his summer.

The second year Ravenclaw couldn’t help but continue to write now. Plans. Book names. Everything was going down in it. You could almost see his brain going into overdrive. “So, what have you got planned so far?”, his face looking up briefly, to look at Callum, his face with a wide grin. It wasn’t the same cheeky grin as last year. It was more of a, pixie like grin.

" I'm gonna head up later after classes, if ya wanna join me, that'd be great! ", Cal beamed. This was, indeed, shaping up to be the start to his day since returning to these storied halls.

" We haven't done much beyond making posters to hang and pranking the turds with nasty treats.. Beyond that we haven't anything.. Like I said... We need the number to do something of consequence.. We haven't got 'em yet. Our goal right now is to see our numbers swell beyond the point of contestation.", Callum said bluntly. He had a strategic mind. One honed at the game of wizards' chess. He knew that each move they made had a direct affect on all that presently resided within the castle's walls.
Old 09-16-2018, 07:04 PM   #14 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
" I'm gonna head up later after classes, if ya wanna join me, that'd be great! ", Cal beamed. This was, indeed, shaping up to be the start to his day since returning to these storied halls.

" We haven't done much beyond making posters to hang and pranking the turds with nasty treats.. Beyond that we haven't anything.. Like I said... We need the number to do something of consequence.. We haven't got 'em yet. Our goal right now is to see our numbers swell beyond the point of contestation.", Callum said bluntly. He had a strategic mind. One honed at the game of wizards' chess. He knew that each move they made had a direct affect on all that presently resided within the castle's walls.
“Sure, I’ll join you!”, Ewan replied quickly, not needing another excuse to go to the library although it was slightly different to go there with someone else. Ewan liked plans. He wasn’t one to sit and do nothing when an idea was in his head.

“Hmm... Okay, okay. We’ll see if we can change this soon”, Ewan continued. Patience was not his strong point. Callum may be a strategist and Ewan was too. But he wanted action. “Okay so plan for right now, we recruit!”.

Standing up now, he reached for his backpack and placed his notepad safely in. “I did not expect this when I sat down this morning but I’m glad you sat down”, a mischievous smile across his face. “I’m going to go grab some books from my trunk. I’ll see you in class”, his backpack over his shoulder now, his hand outstretched to his new...uh...friend? Strange.
Old 09-16-2018, 07:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Silas Rainier Montesh Jr
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Braedon James Lorkin
Games & Sports

Quote:
“Sure, I’ll join you!”, Ewan replied quickly, not needing another excuse to go to the library although it was slightly different to go there with someone else. Ewan liked plans. He wasn’t one to sit and do nothing when an idea was in his head.

“Hmm... Okay, okay. We’ll see if we can change this soon”, Ewan continued. Patience was not his strong point. Callum may be a strategist and Ewan was too. But he wanted action. “Okay so plan for right now, we recruit!”.

Standing up now, he reached for his backpack and placed his notepad safely in. “I did not expect this when I sat down this morning but I’m glad you sat down”, a mischievous smile across his face. “I’m going to go grab some books from my trunk. I’ll see you in class”, his backpack over his shoulder now, his hand outstretched to his new...uh...friend? Strange.

Cal was unable to suppress the joy that was smeared on his face, so he just let it be. No sense in pushing down this proud moment.. The birth of true revolution. And here they were. Unlikely friends made.

" I'm glad I joined ya too, Ewan.. Ya know.. I really am sorry for givin' ya a hard time last term.. I just didn't like guys talkin' to Ry... I'm tryin' to work on that this term.. Oh!.. I've got a few books in my trunk that may be good sources as well.. I'll bring 'em with me. ", he said as he took hold of his hand and gave it a firm shake.
Old 09-16-2018, 07:38 PM   #16 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Cal was unable to suppress the joy that was smeared on his face, so he just let it be. No sense in pushing down this proud moment.. The birth of true revolution. And here they were. Unlikely friends made.

" I'm glad I joined ya too, Ewan.. Ya know.. I really am sorry for givin' ya a hard time last term.. I just didn't like guys talkin' to Ry... I'm tryin' to work on that this term.. Oh!.. I've got a few books in my trunk that may be good sources as well.. I'll bring 'em with me. ", he said as he took hold of his hand and gave it a firm shake.
With a firm handshake, he looked down at his new friend, as he does with most people, with a cheeky smile. “Hey I don’t blame you. She’s your sister. I’d be the same if I had one”. Letting his hand drop, he turned and walked out of the great hall, only pausing to turn and give his new friend a wave. Today was going to be a good day.*
Old 09-16-2018, 07:50 PM   #17 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Silas Rainier Montesh Jr
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Braedon James Lorkin
Games & Sports

Quote:
With a firm handshake, he looked down at his new friend, as he does with most people, with a cheeky smile. “Hey I don’t blame you. She’s your sister. I’d be the same if I had one”. Letting his hand drop, he turned and walked out of the great hall, only pausing to turn and give his new friend a wave. Today was going to be a good day.*

" I appreciate yur understanding, Mate.. See ya later.. ", Callum said with a bright grin as he let his hand fall back to his lap.

He watched as his new friend departed and gave him a wave back before turning back to his meal. As he sat there finishing his breakfast he could feel the balance beginning to shift and this brought him an intense will to move the parts that needed moving to gain their intent and goals.
Old 09-22-2018, 09:56 PM   #18 (permalink)
Formerly: gothicravenclaw
Ravenclaw

DMC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roselynne Galloway
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Melody Galloway
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Raelynne Crane

Rose walked to the Ravenclaw house table. Ready to eat dinner this evening. She smells of pork & roasted chicken came from the other tables. She waited for her new friend to meet her here for dinner. She began to make her plate as she waited with mashed potatoes, roasted chicken & corn on the cobb. Afterward she began to sip and eat happily.
Old 10-05-2018, 02:10 AM   #19 (permalink)
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Tristan sat at the staff table reading the Daily Prophet, which absolutely hadn't mentioned a thing about all the firings happening at Hogwarts. Normally, he wouldn't have time to come all the way up to the castle for a meal, but today was a light day and he had time to come to the Great Hall for lunch. Besides, his hut was too quiet and kind of lonely at the moment.

Kalen had been gone for a few weeks now, and it was still difficult for Tristan to get past. He hadn't been the same; he was angry, sad...and just sort of lost. He knew it was taking a toll on his students and he wished for their sake he could pull himself out of it, but nothing he tried worked.

Tristan sighed, folding up and setting down the Prophet before taking a ship of his Chai. The sandwich on his plate sat untouched.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.

Last edited by Suziella; 10-05-2018 at 03:30 AM.
Old 10-05-2018, 04:26 AM   #20 (permalink)

Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Guatave Le Roux
Graduated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Tristan sat at the staff table reading the Daily Prophet, which absolutely hadn't mentioned a thing about all the firings happening at Hogwarts. Normally, he wouldn't have time to come all the way up to the castle for a meal, but today was a light day and he had time to come to the Great Hall for lunch. Besides, his hut was too quiet and kind of lonely at the moment.

Kalen had been gone for a few weeks now, and it was still difficult for Tristan to get past. He hadn't been the same; he was angry, sad...and just sort of lost. He knew it was taking a toll on his students and he wished for their sake he could pull himself out of it, but nothing he tried worked.

Tristan sighed, folding up and setting down the Prophet before taking a ship of his Chai. The sandwich on his plate sat untouched.
Gustave was still getting used to the ways of the castle, and though he wasn’t a big fan of eating in the great hall, rules were rules and he had to abide by them. So he stalked up to the staff table and settled down next to the forlorn looking Care of Magical Creatures Professor, who had been moping since he had gotten here.

A sneer crossed his face as he looked at the man and he shook his head a little. “I’ve heard rumors of how close you were to the Professor I’ve replaced.” And while the words may have been conversational, the tone was icy..

“it’s too bad he couldn’t pay attention to rules.”
Old 10-05-2018, 04:57 AM   #21 (permalink)
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustave Le Roux View Post
Gustave was still getting used to the ways of the castle, and though he wasn’t a big fan of eating in the great hall, rules were rules and he had to abide by them. So he stalked up to the staff table and settled down next to the forlorn looking Care of Magical Creatures Professor, who had been moping since he had gotten here.

A sneer crossed his face as he looked at the man and he shook his head a little. “I’ve heard rumors of how close you were to the Professor I’ve replaced.” And while the words may have been conversational, the tone was icy..

“it’s too bad he couldn’t pay attention to rules.”
Oh, Merlin's hairy big toe! LIKE REALLY?! This guy was an absolute idiot coming up and talking about Kalen like that to him! BUT...Tristan had to play it cool. They were in the Great Hall...with students watching. HIS students watching. He had to be a good example for them. His jaw and fists clenching, he gave the man an icy smile to match his icy tone. "Yes, Professor Kennedy and I are close. Not that it's any of your business, Professor Le Roux." He took another sip of his Chai.

As the anger rolled through him, Tristan clenched his jaw a few times before he was able to comment. "Yes, because giving your students hot chocolate and tea on a particularly cold night when you have to be outdoors for a lesson should get people fired." He said with extreme sarcasm.

Tristan quickly plucked up the Daily Prophet again, opening it to block the other man from view, hoping he would get the clue to stop talking.

Old 10-06-2018, 02:00 AM   #22 (permalink)

Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Guatave Le Roux
Graduated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Oh, Merlin's hairy big toe! LIKE REALLY?! This guy was an absolute idiot coming up and talking about Kalen like that to him! BUT...Tristan had to play it cool. They were in the Great Hall...with students watching. HIS students watching. He had to be a good example for them. His jaw and fists clenching, he gave the man an icy smile to match his icy tone. "Yes, Professor Kennedy and I are close. Not that it's any of your business, Professor Le Roux." He took another sip of his Chai.

As the anger rolled through him, Tristan clenched his jaw a few times before he was able to comment. "Yes, because giving your students hot chocolate and tea on a particularly cold night when you have to be outdoors for a lesson should get people fired." He said with extreme sarcasm.

Tristan quickly plucked up the Daily Prophet again, opening it to block the other man from view, hoping he would get the clue to stop talking.
Ohh my my, this one was fiesty wasn’t he, a few innocent comments and he was all up in arms.

“Oh, I guess it’s not any of my business, I was just trying to make conversation. I see that Kennedy is a sore subject, I’ll leave it alone.” Gustave took a sip of his hot coffee and looked down at his food.

He smirked to himself and the sneer came over his lips again. “Cold nights or not, rules are rules and should be obeyed. That’s why I’m here. Because I’ll follow any rule, big or small, and I won’t get fired for something fully idiotic.” His voice got even more pleasant if that was at all possible.

“And those pathetic prefects won’t have to rat me out. How did he feel hmm? Betrayed by one of his own students! Ohh, that has got to hurt.” A soft cackle left his lips as he looked over at the man.
Old 10-06-2018, 05:39 PM   #23 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Default Open and mentions of Wayland and
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Patrick had followed the rules showing up to the great hall like when he was in the muggle school back in the states. They had set lunch times and if you missed it you were tough out of luck. But this time around it felt like punishment and he didn’t like it at all. Just as he was sitting down he noticed his new... or newer head of house start talking to Professor Wayland. He was just close enough to hear a bit of the conversation but far enough away that he wouldn’t get in trouble for hearing what the newer head of house said to Professor Wayland. Grabbing a piece of food he put it in his mouth in hopes of not drawing attention to himself. La roux
Old 10-06-2018, 09:43 PM   #24 (permalink)
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default We see you Patrick <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustave Le Roux View Post
Ohh my my, this one was fiesty wasn’t he, a few innocent comments and he was all up in arms.

“Oh, I guess it’s not any of my business, I was just trying to make conversation. I see that Kennedy is a sore subject, I’ll leave it alone.” Gustave took a sip of his hot coffee and looked down at his food.

He smirked to himself and the sneer came over his lips again. “Cold nights or not, rules are rules and should be obeyed. That’s why I’m here. Because I’ll follow any rule, big or small, and I won’t get fired for something fully idiotic.” His voice got even more pleasant if that was at all possible.

“And those pathetic prefects won’t have to rat me out. How did he feel hmm? Betrayed by one of his own students! Ohh, that has got to hurt.” A soft cackle left his lips as he looked over at the man.
Before Tristan realized what he was doing, his wand was in his hand, the Prophet fluttering to the floor like a leaf falling from a tree. He was so enraged, all he could see was red.

"INCARCEROUS!" Tristan yelled at the top of his lungs, his wand tip pointed at the other man as ropes shot out of it. With another flick of his wand he sent a silent banishing charm at the man hoping to toss him across the room. He then sent a stunning spell and a full-body bind curse. One right after the other, not giving the other man a chance.

The creatures professor moved next to Le Roux, and if the spells he sent hadn't knocked the other professor out already, he was sure the punch that he just landed on the mans jaw may have. Muggle fighting was so worth it sometimes.

Old 10-07-2018, 08:06 AM   #25 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Patrick had followed the rules showing up to the great hall like when he was in the muggle school back in the states. They had set lunch times and if you missed it you were tough out of luck. But this time around it felt like punishment and he didn’t like it at all. Just as he was sitting down he noticed his new... or newer head of house start talking to Professor Wayland. He was just close enough to hear a bit of the conversation but far enough away that he wouldn’t get in trouble for hearing what the newer head of house said to Professor Wayland. Grabbing a piece of food he put it in his mouth in hopes of not drawing attention to himself. La roux
The problem with appointed lunch times was not that Dorian disliked it. But because he was never hungry when he was told to eat. And still he was in the Great Hall because going against the rules made him more nervous than ever.

He took a seat opposite of the slytherin quidditch captain and grabbed an egg. There was no rule on where to sit during lunch right? There never had been but then again there were so many rules these days it was hard to keep up. "I can sit here right?" he asked him just in case. "Or is there a new rule i missed?"

As he peeled off the shell, Dorian was oblivious to what was happening at the staff table until he had heard a shout. Curiously, the boy looked over with half an egg in his mouth and upon seeing the sight of Professor Wayland having ATTACKED the new Astronomy Professor, he froze for a second or three and stopped chewing. "S-should we leave?" he asked as he turned back slowly.