sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1089 users online including...
Antoniomyv , Kimothy , Antonioimc

4 members
1085 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > St. Mungo's Hospital (Role-Playing) > Janus Thickey Ward

Janus Thickey Ward Has your role-play been affected by numerous spells and ran its course? If so, it will be kept here for permanent care.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2017, 02:27 AM

Default A Mural Of Love

Overview:
Esme Darcy adn Oliver McDean have been friends since he attended Hogwarts and coincidentally, they’ve had crushes on each other since then but never told the other. RPs of their journey as friends and eventually a couple will be played out here.

Characters:
Oliver McDean (FearlessLeader19)
Esme Darcy (WhittyBitty)

SPOILER!!: List of scenes
Scene 1:
It’s the year 2092 and Esme’s birthday. Oliver arranged to meet her in Hogsmeade since he wanted to see her and give her a birthday present. Later, the two will meet Esme’s sister, Juno and Juno’s boyfriend, Leon.
Scene 2: It is the summer holidays, and Esme and Juno have been joined by their boyfriends while staying at their estate in Paris. As part of their time together, there is a lot of sightseeing. On one of these sightseeing trips, Esme has taken her boyfriend to see the Eiffel Tower.
Scene 3: A meeting Esme set up so that Olly could meet a fellow Goth, Kitty Valentine. It takes place at the Leaky Cauldron (Main Floor Seating) during the summer of 2092.
Scene 4: Valentine's Day meeting in Hogsmeade (2093)
Scene 5: Painting in the Park (Summer 2093)
Scene 6: Surprise Dinner Date
Scene 7: Bun in the oven!
Scene 8: Deciding on the right house
Scene 9: Oliver and Esme move into their new cottage.
Scene 10: Awake with crying baby Emmett.

Guest Characters:
Juno Darcy (Suziella)
Leon Kennedy (FwooperOnYourLeft)
Kitty Valentine (goblinfrog)

SPOILER!!: RPs done in Hogsmeade!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhittyBitty View Post
Esme was in a really good mood as she walked along the street of Hogsmeade. Not only was it a nice day for being the middle of winter, but it was also her birthday. Not just any birthday at that, but her 17th birthday; as of today she was of age and could perform magic outside of Hogwarts. Juno would be in the same boat tomorrow.

With a big smile on her face, she used her wand to make bubbles form, twirling around and around while enjoying them. This was fuuuuuun.
Olly admittedly was rather eager to see Esme. It had been such a long while since he had. Well, if you counted two months to be a while, then it was understandable why he was so eager. He had made plans with her, since they now kept in contact with each other while he was off at WADA, to meet today which happened to be her birthday.

It was cold out but he wasn't that bothered. Olly knew they would be able to get a butterbeer at the Three Broomstick sometime soon. He had just gotten to the Street but he spotted her almost immediately. The guy made his way towards his crush. "Hi, Esme. Happy birthday,'' he said softly.

Quote:
Esme was in a really good mood as she walked along the street of Hogsmeade. Not only was it a nice day for being the middle of winter, but it was also her birthday. Not just any birthday at that, but her 17th birthday; as of today she was of age and could perform magic outside of Hogwarts. Juno would be in the same boat tomorrow.

With a big smile on her face, she used her wand to make bubbles form, twirling around and around while enjoying them. This was fuuuuuun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Olly admittedly was rather eager to see Esme. It had been such a long while since he had. Well, if you counted two months to be a while, then it was understandable why he was so eager. He had made plans with her, since they now kept in contact with each other while he was off at WADA, to meet today which happened to be her birthday.

It was cold out but he wasn't that bothered. Olly knew they would be able to get a butterbeer at the Three Broomstick sometime soon. He had just gotten to the Street but he spotted her almost immediately. The guy made hid was towards his crush. "Hi, Esme. Happy birthday,'' he said softly.

Hearing her name, Esme knew immediately who it was! Olly! Now she was grinning for an entirely different reason as she stopped spinning and looked right at him. "Hey! Thank you. I was hoping that you would get here soon." Now they could spend some time together. He could also meet Juno properly. This was important since she had been talking about him a lot since they had met up at Christmas.

Yep, she was definitely crushing on him. How could she not when he was so amazing?

SPOILER!!: Esmeee! <3
Quote:

Hearing her name, Esme knew immediately who it was! Olly! Now she was grinning for an entirely different reason as she stopped spinning and looked right at him. "Hey! Thank you. I was hoping that you would get here soon." Now they could spend some time together. He could also meet Juno properly. This was important since she had been talking about him a lot since they had met up at Christmas.

Yep, she was definitely crushing on him. How could she not when he was so amazing?

That smile told him Esme was happy to see him but there was no way she was happier than he was. Oh yeah? She was? “I couldn’t keep the birthday girl waiting.’’ Olly thought she looked extra beautiful today. “I’ve got something for you. Could you hold out your wrist?’’ He had put a lot of thought into his present for her and had taken his time to pick it out.

“Have you got anything special planned today?’’ Olly was secretly hoping that he would be able to spend at least most of the day with her but then again, she had her twin and her own friends too. He waited until Esme held out her hand then slipped the bracelet onto it. “Hope you like it,’’ he added with a shy smile.

Quote:
That smile told him Esme was happy to see him but there was no way she was happier than he was. Oh yeah? She was? “I couldn’t keep the birthday girl waiting.’’ Olly thought she looked extra beautiful today. “I’ve got something for you. Could you hold out your wrist?’’ He had put a lot of thought into his present for her and had taken his time to pick it out.

“Have you got anything special planned today?’’ Olly was secretly hoping that he would be able to spend at least most of the day with her but then again, she had her twin and her own friends too. He waited until Esme held out her hand then slipped the bracelet onto it. “Hope you like it,’’ he added with a shy smile.
Esme could not stop smiling now that Olly was here, and there was no way that she was complaining about it. He was the bright spot on an already amazing day and hopefully they could spend a lot of time together since he would be going back to WADA soon. Letters were nice, but hanging out was even better!

He had a present for her?? Esme was deeply touched as she held her wrist out for him. She was excited to see what it was! "Well, I'm meeting my sister and her maybe but not quite boyfriend at the Three Broomsticks and I was hoping that you would join us?" It would make her really happy if he did. She had set it up so that he would meet her sister properly.

Looking down, she gasped. It was a unicorn charm bracelet. "Thank you so much, Olly. I love it. It's perfect! You remembered that unicorns are my favourite." Now she was about to melt into a puddle and it was all his fault!

SPOILER!!: Esme! <3
Quote:

Esme could not stop smiling now that Olly was here, and there was no way that she was complaining about it. He was the bright spot on an already amazing day and hopefully they could spend a lot of time together since he would be going back to WADA soon. Letters were nice, but hanging out was even better!

He had a present for her?? Esme was deeply touched as she held her wrist out for him. She was excited to see what it was! "Well, I'm meeting my sister and her maybe but not quite boyfriend at the Three Broomsticks and I was hoping that you would join us?" It would make her really happy if he did. She had set it up so that he would meet her sister properly.

Looking down, she gasped. It was a unicorn charm bracelet. "Thank you so much, Olly. I love it. It's perfect! You remembered that unicorns are my favourite." Now she was about to melt into a puddle and it was all his fault!

It was as Olly suspected. Esme did have plans with her sister but he didn’t mind. It did, however, made him feel great when she invited him to hang out with them. “As long as I’m not intruding, I’d like that.’’ It would be great to see Juno again and to see this guy that could potentially be her boyfriend. “I haven’t seen Juno since I left Hogwarts. It’ll be good to catch up with her.’’ Though he’d only be there to spend time with Esme.

Esme’s reaction made him grin like an idiot. The shyness had vanished in an instant. “Of course I remembered. I remember everything about you.’’ Damn. He had really said that out aloud. Olly quickly tried to bring the topic back to the bracelet. “You’re not allowed to remove it,’’ he told her half seriously, half jokingly.

Quote:
It was as Olly suspected. Esme did have plans with her sister but he didn’t mind. It did, however, made him feel great when she invited him to hang out with them. “As long as I’m not intruding, I’d like that.’’ It would be great to see Juno again and to see this guy that could potentially be her boyfriend. “I haven’t seen Juno since I left Hogwarts. It’ll be good to catch up with her.’’ Though he’d only be there to spend time with Esme.

Esme’s reaction made him grin like an idiot. The shyness had vanished in an instant. “Of course I remembered. I remember everything about you.’’ Damn. He had really said that out aloud. Olly quickly tried to bring the topic back to the bracelet. “You’re not allowed to remove it,’’ he told her half seriously, half jokingly.
Why on earth would Olly think he could ever intrude? "Oh, no! I want you to come." Esme would be sad if he didn't, but she would have understood. It was a good think that he seemed to be interested in her offer. This would be fun and then Juno would know Olly properly after all that she had been told about him. "Yes, I think so! Maybe you two can be friends." Even if her sister didn't socialize that much; something she had in common with Olly.

He was being so sweet to her. Esme was so touched that he had remembered things about her and had thought to get her a really nice present. It made her feel so happy and appreciated. "That means a lot to me," she said before giving him a kiss. She had wanted to do that for a couple months now and hoped he wouldn't be offended by it. "I promise I won't," she added with a laugh.

SPOILER!!: Esme! <3
Quote:

Why on earth would Olly think he could ever intrude? "Oh, no! I want you to come." Esme would be sad if he didn't, but she would have understood. It was a good think that he seemed to be interested in her offer. This would be fun and then Juno would know Olly properly after all that she had been told about him. "Yes, I think so! Maybe you two can be friends." Even if her sister didn't socialize that much; something she had in common with Olly.

He was being so sweet to her. Esme was so touched that he had remembered things about her and had thought to get her a really nice present. It made her feel so happy and appreciated. "That means a lot to me," she said before giving him a kiss. She had wanted to do that for a couple months now and hoped he wouldn't be offended by it. "I promise I won't," she added with a laugh.

“Great. Then I surely will join you guys.’’ And thoughts of intruding on Esme’s plans vanished just like that. “Yeah. I think we can be. I mean, I did speak a few times to her before but since I didn’t usually talk to a lot of persons…” If he remembered right, Juno was the same as well. But he wanted to talk of Esme right now. “Did you get a unicorn for your birthday as yet?’’ he asked as a joke.

Olly was completely caught off guard by the kiss. He went completely still for a moment then touched the spot where Esme had kissed him. That cheek felt considerably warm now. It took at his self control not to kiss her back- on the lips. Because that’s what he wanted to do… kiss her. He smiled happily, realising he was not feeling the least bit shy. But what did the kiss mean? Was it simply one to show her appreciation? Did she have a crush on him?

Maybe he was reading too much into this.

Quote:
“Great. Then I surely will join you guys.’’ And thoughts of intruding on Esme’s plans vanished just like that. “Yeah. I think we can be. I mean, I did speak a few times to her before but since I didn’t usually talk to a lot of persons…” If he remembered right, Juno was the same as well. But he wanted to talk of Esme right now. “Did you get a unicorn for your birthday as yet?’’ he asked as a joke.

Olly was completely caught off guard by the kiss. He went completely still for a moment then touched the spot where Esme had kissed him. That cheek felt considerably warm now. It took at his self control not to kiss her back- on the lips. Because that’s what he wanted to do… kiss her. He smiled happily, realising he was not feeling the least bit shy. But what did the kiss mean? Was it simply one to show her appreciation? Did she have a crush on him?

Maybe he was reading too much into this.
Yay! He was joining them! Esme was happier than ever now because Olly didn't feel like he would be intruding on them. "Wonderful! I know, but you always spoke to me." She smiled at him, but then she had been smiling for the entire time. Though with his joke she was laughing again. "Crazy to imagine, but no. I'm expecting I will have a bunch soon enough though, so I am okay with that." Once she started her career and everything; she had already told him all about that.

It was good that he didn't seem to mind the kiss, going so far as to smile and touch his cheek. Esme hadn't been sure if he would like it especially seeing how shy he was. Seemed like that wasn't a problem at all. That made her the happiest yet because she really wanted to do this. "I really like you, Olly." This time she gave him a proper kiss.

Juno was stupidly excited! it was her twin sister's birthday. Yes they had separate birthdays by only 15 minutes; it was the coolest thing ever. But she was so excited because this was the first birthday she would spend with her boyfriend, and she got her sister THE best present ever and she couldn't wait to give it to her.

Juno was so excited that she was literally pulling Leon through the pub to find an open table. "C'mon, Cap! We gotta find a table. OH, THERE'S ONE!" She quickly rushed over to a table with four chairs, though they wouldn't need that fourth one because it was just going to be the three of them. Juno, Leon, and Esme! What a great day!

Juno patted the seat next to her for Leon to sit in. She placed her sister's wrapped birthday present on the center of the table. She couldn't wait for Esme to open it. She just knew her sister would love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Juno was stupidly excited! it was her twin sister's birthday. Yes they had separate birthdays by only 15 minutes; it was the coolest thing ever. But she was so excited because this was the first birthday she would spend with her boyfriend, and she got her sister THE best present ever and she couldn't wait to give it to her.

Juno was so excited that she was literally pulling Leon through the pub to find an open table. "C'mon, Cap! We gotta find a table. OH, THERE'S ONE!" She quickly rushed over to a table with four chairs, though they wouldn't need that fourth one because it was just going to be the three of them. Juno, Leon, and Esme! What a great day!

Juno patted the seat next to her for Leon to sit in. She placed her sister's wrapped birthday present on the center of the table. She couldn't wait for Esme to open it. She just knew her sister would love it.
Leon was chuckling softly as Juno legit pulled him into the pub, he wasn't even lollygagging! He was walking as fast as he could and it still didn't match her excited pace. "I'm coming Quicksilver! Just remember I don't have super speed! I'm just strong. " He said with a grin at his girlfriend!

He settled down into the seat next to Juno, his leather jacket creaking as he did so and put the present he and Az had gotten for Esme on the table as well.

"As excited I am about your sisters birthday, I'm even more excited about yours! " He said with a grin at her as he leaned down and gave a gentle kiss on the cheek. He had had help from Az and he hoped she was going to like her birthday present!

He slipped his hand into hers under the table and looked around.. "Want anything to eat or drink? Or should I wait until Esme gets here? " He asked her softly.

Olly was going to be outright honest with himself. He was more confused than before about what had just happened. Many questions were running through his mind and which were not limited to: how long had Esme liked him? Why hadn’t she told him?... she was way more outgoing than he was. And… did this mean that they could date now? Alright, so maybe the last question was the most important to him.

Before he knew it, they had arrived at the Three Broomsticks. Using his free hand, he held open the door for Esme in true Hufflepuff style. “I see Juno. There she is.’’ Olly nodded in the direction in which he had spotted the other Darcy and a guy that could only be Leon. Still holding Esme’s hand, he began his way to their table, his brain and mind still reeling.

Sooooo Olly wasn't saying anything back to her. Esme guessed that meant he didn't like her back because she had just told him that she had a crush on him?? Okay, she was going to try and not look disappointed right now even though she was. This was not his fault and he didn't have to return the feelings.

She nodded as he pointed out her sister, and Esme made a beeline towards Juno and Leon. "Hey, sis! Leon!" Of course Juno got a big hug because even if they saw each other all the time, this was a special occasion. It was her birthday and she was trying to think of something other than being kind of rejected.

Juno looked back at Leon with an evil grin. She was faster than he was on broom and feet. But she was extra excited today because it was one of the most important days of the year to her. "That's ok. I like strong." She grinned hugely and gave him a flirty wink.

Juno smiled at the two presents side by side. She really couldn't wait for her sister to open them. Though she didn't know what Leon and Az got her sister. Juno leaned into his kiss on her cheek. She wished his lips could stay there forever. "Awe, I am glad you are and I am too. But it's hard to explain the connection that Es and I have. I have had a best friend my whole life. So her birthday is just as exciting to me as mine is. Trust me I will be even more excited for my own tomorrow." She said with a chuckle.

Juno gave Leon's hand a little squeeze as soon as he put it in hers. It was so nice to be able to hold his hand. It made her feel safe. Just as she was about to reply to Leon's question her sister and some guy that looked really familiar walked in. They were holding hands...but immediately she felt it. As soon as her sister looked at her. She brushed it off maybe it was nothing. She smiled and waved at the unexpected guy, who she was assuming was Olly, and her sister.

Letting go of Leon's hand, she stood up and threw out her arms for her sister. "Hey Es! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" She said with a giggle, and immediately wrapped her arms around her sister. The closer they were the more connected, and she instantly felt what her sister was feeling. Disappointment and rejection. This guy had rejected her sister? OH, BUDDY HE WAS ON HER LIST NOW! She released her sister, and as soon as she was out of ear shot leaned over to Leon, whispering where only he could hear it, "Somethings wrong."

"You must be Olly?" Juno said as she put her hand out to shake his. "Do I know you from somewhere?" He looked so familiar. She was really trying to be cordial....even if she really wanted to punch this guy for making her sister upset.

Leon grinned at Juno as she spoke and he winked back.."Good! Cause that's what I am.. and while I run.. it's more for long distance and stamina than speed. " He said as he saw her flirty grin and nearly blushed..

Gahhh.. his head felt all melty now and.. what was happening?

He managed to get his head back together as she spoke about her bond with Esme, "That sounds.. amazing. I'm glad you have the bond you two do. " He said with a smile. He hoped he would one day be able to have that sort of bond with Azura.. they were already getting close.. and he was grateful for that. Siblings were so cool!

Leon blinked as he turned and saw Esme entering with.. a boy? And they were holding hands? His eyebrows rose a bit.. uhh.. was this a recent development? Should he say congrats? Did Juno know about this?

His mind was reeling as he stood and smiled. "Hello Esme! Happy birthday! " He said with an easy grin before turning to the dark haired boy next to her. "Hey, I'm Leon Kennedy, Juno's boyfriend. " He said with a wide grin as he stuck his hand out to shake when..

Huh?

He caught Juno's whisper and his grey eyes looked confused...

Something was wrong?

Olly was too caught up to have heard what Esme had asked him out on the street and even more distracted now that they were in the company of Juno and Leon. Esme received a huge hug from her sister, for which Olly had to let go of her hand. He didn’t mind though. It was nice to see sibling love except it made him miss his own sister like crazy!

“Uh, hi.’’ He smiled awkwardly at Juno and Leon. Meeting people was not his thing. “Yes, I was at Hogwarts too but I graduated a almost three years ago.’’ Would he be offended if Juno didn’t remember him? Not one bit. Olly had always been one to be in the shadows. He shook her hand heartily and tried desperately not to wince. When he took back his hand, it was throbbing. Did Juno workout or something? Ow ow ow!

“Hi, Leon.’’ Olly gingerly stuck his hand out to shake Leon’s. He wouldn’t crush his hand, yeah? “Oliver McDean but you can call me Olly.’’ Everyone did, anyway. “How’s it going?’’ And was he missing something? Why was Juno whispering to Leon?

Esme was trying hard not to be sad, especially since Olly hadn't actually SAID anything to her, but it was hard not to take his non-response as rejection. She had been so sure he had a crush on her by the way he liked the kiss, but maybe that was all it was. Regardless it wasn't his fault and wouldn't change the way that she felt about him. After they had met up around Christmas she had found herself liking him more and more and wanting to be his girlfriend; something that she was sure Juno had picked up on.

BIG SISTER HUG.

"Thanks, Juno!" With a somewhat forced smile, her attention then turned to the new boyfriend. "Thank you, Leon!" It was a good thing that Esme was focused on him instead of Juno and Olly, because it really would have upset her even further if she saw His hand being squeezed hard!

Seeing Juno whispering to Leon, Esme instantly picked up on something. It was the connection that they had always shared and it made it so there really weren't any secrets between the two of them. Well, she wanted Juno to like Olly! No point in mentioning the onion incident as that might be a little awkward. Unfortunately it was probably the only way that Juno would remember him... "Olly goes to WADA now! He's studying painting and told me that I can see some of his work." Trying to make things more comfortable AND distract herself at the same time.

Esme was rather proud of herself right now.

She didn't care why he ran...just so long as he ran with her. And just like that he was putty. It made Juno grin super huge. She loved that he liked her so much that he blushed whenever she looked at him a certain way. It made her feel good that she could make him blush.

She didn't know how to explain this one to him. What she and Esme had was more than just a normal sibling bond. "It is amazing. And it's more than just being close to one another...we kinda have this....extra sense." She gave him a look that said she would explain more later. It would take time to explain it to him.

Leon looked just as confused as Juno felt she shrugged and shook her head, indicating she had no idea this person was coming. But she had to be cordial.

OOPS! She realized as she was letting go of his hand that she had gripped Olly! She hadn't meant to, but she was seriously upset because her sister was upset and she couldn't help it sometimes. Then when he said he graduated a few years ago the memory struck her. "Oh, my gosh. You're the guy that dumped the onions all over Esme!" She said it with a chuckle, despite the anger in her heart.

She could sense her sister going through so many emotions right now. Saddness, worry, fear, disappointment, rejection, were just a few. She felt confusion too...but there was also a smidgen of hope...even if it was burried deep. This guy better prove to her that he wanted to be with his sister or a things were going to go south quickly.

"You're welcome, sis." She watched as Esme exchanged greatings with Leon. She was so happy Esme liked him. If she didn't approve it would be really hard for her to be with him known her sister didn't like him. But thankfully she did. Oh, and artist. Now the look made sense. He looked like a Vampire. Juno almost wanted to stake him...almost. "That's great! Why don't we all have a seat and we can decide on food or open presents!" Juno said with a wink hoping her sister would want a pick me up!

She looked over to Leon and gave him a wink that said I'll tell you later, and sat back down at the table. This was going to be an interesting afternoon.

Old 03-03-2017, 03:21 AM   #2 (permalink)

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Leon glanced over at Juno, still not fully sure what exactly was happening.. something was going on with the girls and since he didn't have twin sense.. The seventh year sort of stood there..

Clueless boy, party of one.

He smiled and gave Olly a normal handshake. "It's nice to meet you Olly. And it's going.. well. " At least he thought it was? "How about you? " He asked as he glanced between Oliver and Esme, so were they like a thing now? Could he say anything about it? Or was it more like a Voldemort thing, where they were something but didn't say the name of it?

Merlin he needed to sit down. He was going to Ravenclaw himself into the ground if he overthought this.

"Welcome Esme. " He said with a grin before uhh...

Dumped onions all over Esme? Whattt?

Okay.. Leon was going to sit down now before he gave himself a headache... could someone please tell him what was going on?

Or maybe just give him some food? Cause that would be great as well.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Merlin! Esme was putting him in the spotlight, something that Olly didn’t like. But he grinned a little and went along with it because truth be told, he really, really wanted to show her his work just as much as he wanted to see hers. “I am a student there,’’ he confirmed. “And I’m quite looking forward to seeing Esme’s work as well. I think she sells herself short when it comes to her painting talent.’’ He failed to mention that of recent she had become more of his inspiration of recent.

Throbbing hand! Olly opened and closed his fist a few times to get his blood circulating properly again and soon found himself laughing. “You would be right, Juno. But that was a complete accident.’’ He still remembered that Esme disliked onions, you know. “Esme tells me you’re a prefect. That’s great! Hufflepuff House is in good hands.’’ And sure… seats and food or presents. Oops. He had already given Esme hers but had forgotten to get Juno one.

Way to want to make an impression, Oliver, he scolded himself.

“Same here.’’ Olly liked Leon already but liking someone was one of those things that came really naturally to him. “You’re in the same year as the girls?’’

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 03-05-2017, 02:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Leave it to Juno to mention the one thing that Esme hadn't wanted her too. It was okay though since that had been the only time they had interacted until now to her knowledge. At least Olly didn't seem to be bothered by it. "I think it's pretty funny since we don't like onions, but then I've never tried onion rings before so I might lie them." Just an example of a food made with onions. Anyway they were being invited to sit down, which was something that they should have done before, but hadn't. "I'm not sure about what I want to eat," she said as she sat down. "Olly's already given me a present. A unicorn bracelet." Smiling she showed it off. This was the kind of gift that she loved.

It made her happy that things were going well so far, and at the moment she was distracted from her feelings of rejection. They would come back later, however, though she wouldn't show them. Juno was the only one who had picked up on it, and that was because they had a special connection as twins.

"Olly is being way too kind to me. I'm sure that his artwork is a lot better. He told me that I can be his inspiration," she gushed without thinking. Something like that would probably make him feel uncomfortable and she didn't want that. Instead she went to change the subject. "Leon is actually a year ahead of us."
Old 03-10-2017, 06:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Juno could tell Leon was super confused. She was definitely going to have to explain this to him better at some point because...yeah she probably should have told him already. OH, WELL! She gave him a small wink and grin, hoping to calm his Ravie brain because she was sure it was going full force right now.

Juno felt really bad about Olly's hand, she was glad Esme didn't notice it and that he was keeping it hidden. She didn't want Esme mad at her....though she wasn't quiet sure if he didn't deserve it yet. But then he started talking about Esme's paintings...she really does sell her self short. The way he smiled at her...Esme's feelings had to be a mistake. She gave him a small chuckle, "I know it was but it was so freaking funny! I am pretty sure I fell to the ground I was laughing so hard." She chuckled a little at the memory. Hopefully it didn't offend Olly, she remembered that Esme said he was kind on the sensitive side...and well...Juno was blunt sometimes.

When Olly changed the subject to herself, she nodded and smiled, "I am! Thank you! It's been a hard task, that is for sure, but it's very rewarding." And it was, even if her co-prefect was hard to get along with sometimes. But there were extenuating circumstances with that.

FOOD! Yes. Her tummy was grumbling but at the same time she really wanted to give Esme her present. When Esme showed her the present Olly got her, she knew she had to give her sister her present. "Well, then it's present time and then food. Because I am starving." Grinning she pushed a pink and orange wrapped box over towards her sister. "This is from me. You are going to love it. I just know it." And come to think of it....it may embarrass her.....but she didn't care. She knew her sister had wanted one of these for a really long time.

And that...that right there was what made Juno realize that her sister had mistaken something. They were definitely going to have a chat in the dorms later. It made Juno really feel bad about squeezing Olly's hand. "He is not being too kind. You are a great painter. That's great! Esme is pretty inspiring. " She said with a wink. She was going to answer Olly's question but Esme beet her to the punch. She gave Leon's hand a quick squeeze, and smiled up at him. "Yep. Leon is a really great artist too, by the way, but he wants to be an Auror." She was going to say 'just like me' but felt it would sound silly if she did. She was just so proud to call him hers and so excited that they wanted the same things out of life.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.
Old 03-11-2017, 07:44 AM   #6 (permalink)

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Leon was getting sort of in his head about what was going on and he looked over at Juno as she gave him a smile and a wink, it was such a simple action and yet..

It calmed the Ravenclaw right down. He smiled gratefully at his girlfriend and continued to listen to the conversation that was flowing around him. He was curious about this onion dumping incident, and felt slightly out of the loop since he hadn't seen it of course, so he stayed quiet and shifted his weight a bit until Olly asked if he was in the same year as the girls.

"No, I'm a year older than them actually, I'm a seventh year.. Ravenclaw. " He added with a smile, his robes weren't on so his house wasn't fully distinguishable.. Though perhaps Olly seemed to be a former Hufflepuff as well? Perhaps?

As the topic turned to art though, the seventh year grinned and he looked over at Juno with a smile. "Well yeah I do draw, I mainly use it as a way to work out my thoughts and stuff. " He was a Ravvie okay? He had a lot of thoughts... "What mediums do you guys like best?" He asked curiously before Juno spoke again and he felt his heart beat a bit faster at the pride in her voice.

"Yeah I wanna be an Auror, just like Jun here. " He said as he put an arm around Juno and kissed the top of her head gently.
Old 03-12-2017, 03:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Esme was talking an awfully lot about him, wasn’t she? Did this mean she was into him as well? No, she probably was just excited about the bracelet and because it was her birthday. This thought actually made him sad because this would mean that kiss could have been out of excitement. “I remember that she likes unicorns,’’ he explained to Esme. “And horses and that she likes to draw as well as she likes Divination.’’ He remembered everything about her actually. “She’s already inspired me. I’ll just have to show her those paintings. You and Leon should too sometime, Juno.'' As for food… “You can order some onion rings,’’ he added teasingly.

Olly all too well remembered the entire onion episode all too well. “Well, I was embarrassed because I dropped them on Esme,’’ he admitted to Juno. “Then I felt bad because I thought you were laughing at me.’’ But that was a thing of the past and he was over it. Plus he realised that Juno hadn’t been laughing at him but rather at what had happened.

If Esme didn’t believe him when he told her he thought she was pretty great as an artist then she would believe her sister, right?

So the twins had older boyfriends. Anyway, Olly found it really cool that Leon wanted to be an Auror. “That’s great! You’re going to apply at the Ministry for their YATI programme, right?’’ He had family there so he knew how some of the Ministry programmes worked. Oh, Juno wanted to be one too? “Both of you are going to apply then?’’

All this chatter was good enough to distract him from his thoughts about the events earlier between him and Esme.

Old 03-13-2017, 06:21 PM   #8 (permalink)

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Esme had been worried that the mention of the onion thing might make Olly feel uncomfortable, but fortunately nothing bad seemed to come of it. In fact, looking back on it the whole thing was rather funny and she couldn't help but giggle. "It's all in the past now. A funny story to tell. Anyway, I wouldn't be opposed to trying onion rings. They might be good." Olly liked them and that was enough to make her want to give them a go even if she was still feeling rejected. She liked him so much despite that.

Listening to them talking and seem to get along made Esme smile. It was nice to know that they could all be friends and hang out together, and she was being distracted from less pleasant things, which was how she liked to deal with things. Juno didn't think it was very healthy, but that was just the way that she was. Surely it would change one day.

Oh gooodness! Oliver was making Esme blush again. He was just so sweet. Stuff like this was why she had a crush on him; how could she not when he was so perfect? "I would love to see them. How about Easter? Me and Juno will be going home for the holidays, so that's a perfect time!" Plus she just wanted to see more of him. The mention of Leon as an artist and future Auror shifted her attention momentarily, however. "That's pretty cool. I guess you guys will be working together then! Also I would like to see some of your artwork too. I also like to draw and I paint too, like Olly said. I guess I have to admit that I'm not bad at it since I'm getting such rave reviews." She laughed, though it made her feel good knowing that people thought she was a good artist. Olly was still better though.

It was present time, and Esme eagerly took the gift from her sister and unwrapped it. A unicorn onsie? That was pretty embarrassing in front of Olly, but she knew that he wouldn't judge her for wanting a present like that. Unicorns were the best and she liked pyjamas. Wow. Thanks so much, Juno! I love itt!" Beaming, she did her best to reach over and hug her sister, adding a kiss on the cheek. They were sisters; they did that kind of thing!
Old 03-17-2017, 02:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default Lots of rearranging woo *faints*
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Juno looked up at Leon and listened as he talked. He was so handsome it took her breath away sometimes, and this moment was no exception. She looked away, feeling like she was staring a bit too much, and cartoon hearts were floating around her head for sure.

Juno watched the way Oliver spoke about and too Esme. He was soooooo into her. She had no idea what happened to make Esme feel the way she was feeling but it was clearly a misunderstanding, and her sister was completely blind. Juno grinned, "I would love to see those paintings, but Onion rings...not so much." She chuckled. She was actually surprised that Esme was thinking about trying them. Juno had had them before...and she just couldn't get past the texture. She really hated onions. But her sister wanted to be adventurous. "I could go for some Mac and Cheese and a Butterbeer though!" She said with a grin.

Juno suddenly felt bad. She wasn't laughing at him, she was laughing at the whole thing. Mostly because she knew how much Esme hated onions because she hated them just as bad. "Oh, goodness Olly! I'm sorry. I wasn't laughing at you at all. It was just the whole scene that happened. Not specifically you." Hopefully he would understand.

Juno was interested to see that Esme was already making plans for Easter break with Olly. She grinned at the thought of them meeting up. Of course he was going to be humble about his drawings as well. All these artists around her and they were all humble. She loved it. It was rare to find people with any amount of humility these days. "But what you draw is still beautiful. The one you drew of the castle was amazing!" She gave his hand a good squeeze.

She smiled and closed her eyes briefly when he wrapped his arm around her and kissed the top of her head. The butterflies sent another tornado through her tummy. "You are going to be a fantastic Auror." She said with a wink. She then turned to Olly to answer his question. "Yep. Except he will be a year ahead of my by the time I get there, of course. We've been training together since last semester. Running every morning, and stuff like that." She gave him a small smile.

When Esme opened her birthday present, Juno frowned a little. Esme was embarrassed by her? Sadness began to creep into her heart, but then the embarrassment went away and she was happy again. It must have been because she gave it to her in front of Olly. Juno didn't understand why she was embarrassed everyone knew she liked Unicorns...and onesies were freaking awesome. Juno had a few herself and wasn't embarrassed to say so. Oh, well. She seemed to change her mind but she knew Esme would feel the emotions she had. "Oh good I am so glad! It took me months to find them." She hugged and kissed her sister's cheek back.

Old 03-17-2017, 08:02 AM   #10 (permalink)

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy

Okay, so there was an onion thing that had happened..Leon still wasn't fully sure what was going on. So the Ravenclaw kept an arm around Juno and patiently listened to what was happening.. he really had nothing to add to that part of the convo except for the fact that he personally liked onions and onion rings and if Esme didn't like them he would gladly finish them..

"If you want to try an onion ring Esme, I was going to get some, so you can have one of mine if you wish? " He asked her with a smile.. hoping to take the pressure off..

He grinned down at Juno as she spoke, "I'll get that, and whatever anyone else would like? Olly Esme? Lunch is on me. " It was the least he could do really..

"Yeah, I'll have to show you guys my work sometimes.. " But really.. he wasn't all that great.. He squeezed Juno's arm though as she complemented him and he kissed the top of her head again.. "Thank you Quicksilver. " He said with a warm loving smile
down at his girlfriend.. He was so glad she was here..

"Yeah. I'm going to be trying for the YATI program, let's hope I get in!" He said with a smile.
Old 03-19-2017, 11:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Olly smiled fondly at Esme. They might have just kissed for fun (so he thought) but that was fine. He was still going to ask Esme out sometime. He was determined to. “And if you can’t finish them, I’ll do it for you,’’ he teased. Easter? This sounded great to him! He was just so happy for chance to see Esme again. “I’m fine with that,’’ he said casually though inwardly he was bubbling with excitement. “You’re quite welcome to see those paintings too, Juno.’’ He needed to ensure that he completed more of those paintings Esme had inspired. “Look, Esme finally agreed with us.’’ Cue a chuckle. “I’ll take onion rings, a sandwich and butterbeer if that isn’t too much. Thanks, Leon.’’

He watched with interest as the birthday girl opened her next present. What did Olly think of it? Only that Esme would look extra cute wearing it. “That’s a pretty cool present for her, Juno.’’ And did we mention he loved the relationship the twins shared? Sibling relationships were the best! “I figured that out afterwards. The whole situation became funny for me after a while. Actually, it’s one of my fave memories from Hogwarts.”

Wow. Both Juno and Leon were determined to be Aurors which was pretty cool. Did anyone notice the twins got boyfriends who liked or wanted to do the same as them? Leon and Juno had the Auror thing going while he and Esme had painting. “You both are going to get in and you’ll be great Aurors.’’ Because a word of encouragement never hurts.

Old 03-21-2017, 10:54 PM   #12 (permalink)

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9

It was impossible for her to be sad around Olly. Even though she had been rejected, Esme couldn't help but smile back at him. Hopefully one day he would see just how similar they were and how perfect they would be together... At the moment, however, she was happy just being his friend. Could she kiss him as 'just friends'? Because that would be nice... "Of COURSE you would finish them for me." she giggled. "Well, that sounds like a plan then!" Nod at what her sister said. "I will have the exact same thing, but I am going to be adventurous and add on the onion rings." Because Olly was going to eat them if she didn't care for the taste. He was so sweet like that.

When he agreed to show her his paintings during Easter, Esme was practically bouncing with excitement, but she kept a casual exterior. This was just to see his artwork, but she was so happy to have the chance to see HIM again. "Awesome! I'll let you know when I'm coming home and you can send me your address." At this point she assumed that he had his own place, but he might not. At any rate that didn't really matter.

Aww, Leon was offering to share his onion rings with her AND pay for the meal. "Thank you, Leon. That is very sweet of you to do that." Really he didn't have to! She would have understood if he had only covered Juno's meal since he was her boyfriend. Smiling, her attention turned to the conversation her sister and Olly were having about the onion incident. It was nice that they both found it funny. "I guess that I am just so exciting that people can't help but drop food on me." Wasn't she just plain awesome?

"Well, I can see your work any time you want for me too, Leon! And I am sure that you will get into the YATI program. My fingers will be crossed for you both!" Though... "Quicksilver?" Esme was so lost. Why was he calling Juno that?

Catching the look from her sister, Esme shook her head. She knew exactly what Juno was thinking about and no... it was nothing to worry about. The feeling had lasted for only a second. Really she was VERY happy and excited about her present. "I've wanted one of these for such a long time and now I have it." If only she could get dad to cave and let her have a unicorn kept at the stable... "It's an amazing present and I am going to look fantastic in it," she said to Olly, joking. Really she couldn't wait to try it on.

ANYWAY. Esme reached into her purse and pulled out a present for her sister. "Something small for now." Wink. The main present would be happening tomorrow, but for now Juno could have some Chocolate Frogs and chocolate fudge.
Old 03-28-2017, 05:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default Rearranging hurts my brain *dizzy*

"That would be great Olly! I would love to!" Juno had to say, Olly was actually a really great guy. And she felt really bad for gripping his hand now. But he still had a lot of proving himself to do. Hopefully he would be someone that cared enough to take care of her sister, and not break her heart.

Leon was just the sweetest. She couldn't believe he was offering to pay for everyone's meals. She would definitely have to do something to make it up to him. Maybe she could make him some cupcakes or get him something he would love. She would figure it out later. "Thanks, Cap! You're the best!" She kissed his cheek, and gave him a wink and a smile.

Juno watched as her sister and Olly made plans, She grinned to herself knowing that they would soon be a couple. Esme was totally blind. She smiled in response to the onion incident. "Well, I am glad we can all laugh about it now, because it really was ironically funny." She grinned.

Juno closed her eyes, smiling, as he kissed the top of her head again. She was so happy, she felt close to bursting. "Of course, Cap." She said with a little wink looking up at him. That line had more meaning than anyone would ever understand. He was the best person she could have ever picked to be her boyfriend.

When Esme questioned Leon's nickname for her all she could do was grin. "It's a nickname I earned in Flying lessons for being super fast! Quicksilver is a character from the X-Men comics. He is inhumanly fast. And Leon's nickname is Cap, or Captain, because he likes Captain America, and I am his Peggy." She said it with a blush. It had much more meaning to her and Leon than Esme would really understand. She was never into this kind of stuff like Juno was.

Juno shook her head and patted Leon's chest with her hand. "Of course you will, Cap. They would be crazy not to take you. You are one of the best I have ever seen...besides myself of course." She said with a wink and a grin. He really was amazingly talented and she knew he would make a wonderful Auror some day.

Juno smiled at Esme and Olly, "Awe thanks guys! We are really trying hard. It's something we have both wanted to do for a really long time." It was great to know that they had so many supporters for their futures.

"Thanks Olly! I literally had to search everywhere for it. Finally mom found the exact one I wanted to get and bought it for me so I could give it to you in time." She sighed and smiled, "I am so glad you like it. And I may have a matching one in purple." She chuckled. Though Unicorns weren't her favorite, she did love the PJ's!

Juno grinned and ripped open the package. "OH, YES! I just ran out of chocolates too! Thank you Es and Olly!" She said with a grin and an air smooch!

Old 03-29-2017, 07:18 AM   #14 (permalink)

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Default Sorry it's short.. *exits stage left*

Leon kept his place by Juno for a little bit longer, at least until he got everyone's food order. It really was the least he could so.. After all it was Esme's birthday and what better way to earn brownie points by this, yeah?

Besides they were all sorta talking about an incident that he knew nothing about and he sorta felt like a third wheel even when he wasn't..

He smiled warmly at Olly as he gave his order and then nodded to Esme as she said hers.. Juno had already said what she wanted.."It's not at all too much! So a sandwich, two orders of onion rings, three butterbeers and a Mac and Cheese? " He asked as he looked at them all and then nodded. If Esme wanted something else she could tell him later. He then kissed Juno on the top of her head and grinned at her..

"All right, I'm off to get the food.. I'll be back. " And with that, the tall bulky boy moved away to the counter to place their order.
Old 03-30-2017, 05:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Olly thought Esme had a nice giggle. Then again, he thought everything about her was nice. He smiled and watched her adoringly for a moment. Then, realising that he was staring, turned his attention to their conversation once more. “Sure. You’ll write to me often?’’ He wanted that. Now that they had reconnected after all these years, he wanted them to stay in contact.

“You’re welcome, Juno.’’ Olly had always liked her. Juno was cool and was it just him or did she get cooler? “You like superheroes?’’ He had read a few of the comics. Did they know that Peggy unfortunately never had a happy ending with Captain? Olly wouldn’t say it aloud though. It would probably ruin the mood.

The guy laughed. In all honesty, he’d like to see Esme wearing the thing but that would most likely sound very weird so he kept his thoughts to himself. “Since her sister picked it out, Esme’ll will look great in it.’’ He grinned. Did we mention he was quite aware of what great sibling relationships were like?

“Thanks again, Leon.’’ He wondered if the Ravenclaw would need any help. Then again, he could just levitate the orders to their table, yes?

Old 04-01-2017, 10:50 PM   #16 (permalink)

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9

Scene 2
It is the summer holidays, and Esme and Juno have been joined by their boyfriends while staying at their estate in Paris. As part of their time together, there is a lot of sightseeing. On one of these sightseeing trips, Esme has taken her boyfriend to see the Eiffel Tower.

Yep, this was amazing. Esme had to say that this was her favourite vacation in France so far, and she had been coming to the country for a part of the summer every year for as long as she could remember. This was the best trip to Paris of them all, however, and she was enjoying as much time with Olly as she could before school started up again. After this they would be going to Cape Town to meet his father and sister, and she couldn't wait! She had never been to South Africa before, and this was where he had raised; it was exciting to see where he was from and meet his family!

Beaming, she held his hand. This was time for her to be Olly's tour guide, but all she wanted to do was kiss him. "I can tell you all about the Tower if you want and we can do whatever you want to." Esme was just happy to be spending time with him and she wanted to show him all the places! Of course they weren't JUST sightseeing during this vacation, but that was fun too!

Last edited by WhittyBitty; 07-09-2017 at 09:28 PM.
Old 04-03-2017, 10:50 PM   #17 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

A trip to France then one to South Africa.

Olly thought this was going to be the best summer ever! Well, it had already started off wonderfully. He had gotten to meet Maddox and Lima Darcy (that seemed to have gone on very well) and then Esme had gotten permission to visit his father and sister in South Africa with him.

Could this summer go on forever?

Flicking his dark out of his eyes, he smiled back at his girlfriend. He was very aware that others would be looking at him. The goth tried his best to ignore this because even though he hadn't had any PDA experience, he liked holding Esme's hand wherever he went. "How about you tell me about the tower while we explore it?'' Though Esme must have seen it a million times before.

Old 04-04-2017, 07:21 PM   #18 (permalink)

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9

Esme knew that Olly was enjoying this summer just as much as she was, and she was so happy that she got to show him around Paris. Even though she wasn't French, she had come here so many times and it was a part of her life. And later on in the summer she would get to see where he came from and meet his family! If only they could do that now, but she knew that they had to wait.

Not even caring that some people were looking at them, she held his hand. If people thought that they looked miss-matched, it was their problem. Olly was so much like her and they were perfect. Esme really liked holding his hand. "Oh, I can definitely tell you about it. My dad explained a lot of things about the Eiffel Tower to us." Juno had told her as well. This was why she knew despite the fact that she wasn't really into reading history.

Let's see... "Well, it was completed on March 31, 1889 and was the tallest man-made structure until the Chrysler Building was completed in 1930. The construction of it took two years, two months, and five days." Was any of this interesting? Esme thought it was pretty cool to know about the Eiffel Tower. As she talked, they made their way towards the lifts. "While you CAN climb to the top, there are 1,665 steps." It was for this reason that she wanted them to take the lifts.
Old 04-05-2017, 10:50 PM   #19 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Olly was trying not to show the initial discomfort he felt with the PDA. He was trying to adjust for Esme's sake but there were persons looking at them and he was quite sure they were wondering why someone like him was with a beautiful girl like Esme. Her words cut into his thoughts. "Lay those facts on me then,'' he told her, genuinely interested but also wanting her to chatter. He liked it when she did that, you know.

And so she did!

Lots of interesting facts too.

"Wait. That many steps? I'll be a dead goth by the time I reach to the top if I was going to climb them.'' So there was no way in the Eiffel Tower's great history that Oliver McDean was going to do that.

"Please tell me there are lifts in this thing, baby.''

Old 04-07-2017, 03:39 AM   #20 (permalink)

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9

Even though Olly wasn't saying anything, Esme got the feeling that he wasn't completely comfortable with the PDA. Well, he was shy so that was understandable. She wasn't very used to it either though she DID like holding his hand whenever they went out somewhere. Within time it wouldn't really matter; now they were still pretty new in this relationship. It didn't help that she was still going to Hogwarts, but there was only one term left. Thank Merlin for that!

The facts were clearly interesting him which was wonderful. Esme definitely had more for him, though she did have to stop and giggle at what he said. "I think that they would kill me too. I like to keep in shape, but that is just WAY too much for me." The 'baby' made her happier than ever, and now she was beaming. He could call her that whenever he wanted to. "Of course, sweetheart. And I can tell you more facts while we go up." Since he seemed to like hearing them and she liked talking about the tower.
Old 04-09-2017, 04:41 PM   #21 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

He made Esme giggle.

She had such a nice one of those. Olly grinned. "Well, I really do think you're in perfect shape,'' he told her quietly. He would like Esme even if she were out of shape, really. It didn't matter to him. Just as long as she was her usual unicorn/ horse loving self. He also liked when she called him by those names. It always made him feel so fuzzy and warm on the inside.

"That sounds great. Are there any places up there we can get souvenirs and stuff like that?" And where where those lifts? He was quite looking forward to having a view from the Tower!

Old 04-09-2017, 10:15 PM   #22 (permalink)

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9

Awww! Olly was just the sweetest! Esme BEAMED at what he told her. "Thank you. I really try. I like to run and jog, and I go surfing. Juno recently got me into yoga as well." Those are the things that she did to stay healthy and active, though of course she also rode horses and took part in other activities. "I think you are in good shape too." Then again she would like Olly no matter what he looked like; to her he looked amazing.

"Oh, yes! And there is a restaurant as well." There were quite a few things as well. As she spoke, she gently led him to the lifts. She was going to tell him more about the Tower on the way up, and then they could look at the souvenirs and do whatever else he wanted to! Esme was fine with anything; she was just really happy to be here with Olly.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:03 PM   #23 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Olly was never unamazed at the things Esme could do. She was so talented even if she didn't think she was, she worked out and now she was getting into yoga. Olly didn't do much working out (this happened like one in a blue moon) and he realised he had better changed that if he hoped to keep this bod that Esme liked. "We should go jogging sometime. Together.'' They were spending a lot of time with each other this summer so this was just one other activity they could do.

"Nice. We can get lunch whenever you're ready.'' But first, sightseeing! Olly allowed himself to be led to the lift where he stepped in. "To the top as we can get, right?'' See how much he was excited for this? He was rather enjoying himself and was rather in awe of the structure. "I imagine the view will be beautiful.''

Old 04-13-2017, 06:05 PM   #24 (permalink)

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9

At the mention of jogging together, Esme's eyes lit up. That sounded like a lot of fun, and really she would enjoy doing anything with Olly. Neither of them were hardcore into exercising, but any activity together would be fun and jogging was nice. "Of course! We can definitely do that. And maybe we can paint together too." They both enjoyed doing that, and doing anything with him would be lovely. No matter how many times he told her that she was more talented that she gave herself credit for, she still felt that he was more talented than her. He could help her improve her art work on top of the fun they would have together.

Nod. "Sounds great to me." They could definitely get something to eat. Esme was good for food whenever Olly was; for now they would have more than enough fun sight seeing. Squeezing his hand gently, she stepped into the lift with him. "Yep, we're going all the way to the top. The view is one of the most beautiful things ever." At least in her opinion it was beautiful. Olly would see for himself soon enough.

Now she could tell him some more facts as they made their way up. The tower was originally supposed to stand for 20 years before being dismantled, but its use as a wireless telegraph transmitter allowed for it to stay." So basically there had been a possibility that they never would have gotten to see the Eiffel Tower.
Old 04-14-2017, 01:34 PM   #25 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Olly liked it very much how he and Esme always were planning to do things together. This meant they got to spend so much time together. He didn't miss the way her eyes lit up when he made the suggestion. It made him smile. As for painting, this was definitely something they'd be doing together as well. "Yes. And I'll teach you how to improve your techniques.'' By attending WADA, he had learnt a lot of those.

All the way to the top was what Olly had hoped for. It was a good thing neither of them had a fear of heights. That would ruin everything. He leaned in close to her as they went up. "But you're the most beautiful view, baby.'' And he liked it when she gave all those little facts. Wasn't she just brilliant? "That's the reason they allowed the Tower to remain? Wow. Lucky thing for that transmitter.'' Were they almost to the top? He was excited for the view!