sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1159 users online including...
Kevinmit , HoustonCoets , Evawxa , Evadng , Stevendalo , Anthonylx , RuslanIcops , astrocat

11 members
1148 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 09-23-2018, 06:00 PM

Default Indoor Seating

Visiting Florean Fortescue's for a tasty treat? In the shop just to meet and greet with friends? Either way, you'll probably be looking for a place to sit down. Lining one of the walls of the parlour and mounted to the floor, are ten padded, white-leathered booth seats with chairs on the oppose side. Each chair has the ability to turn around and around, so be careful when seated, or else you just might spin yourself out of control!

If you're here with a crowd of friends or hoping for some company soon, you'll need to choose one of the many padded, white-leathered booths spread throughout the parlour. At each table, you'll find a menu showcasing all the tasty flavours available at Florean Fortescue's. A napkin dispenser can also be found at every table, just in case you have to clean up any ice cream accidents that do tend to happen.
Old 12-21-2020, 10:17 PM   #126 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
No! They were absolutely not good. Kinsay still hadn't forgiven Bernie for taking her wand the first week of school and for making her look silly in front of the ENTIRE class. The younger Gryffindor was also still upset about the game room incident and how terribly condescending she was in other lessons too. Basically Bernie was terrible and Kinsay didn't understand how Phoebe could even be friends with her!

Still, the younger girl grinned and nodded because the beach IS fun. Especially with her family because they were the nicest. Unlike some people. Just saying.

"Sometimes people say things with their actions," Kinsay gave Bernie a knowing look. She knew things. "No. I never said that! I said you were being mean and horrible," she corrected matter-of-factly. And as it stood, she wouldn't take it back either. Maybe it wasn't the best moment, but it didn't change that Bernie was being mean and horrible! So, justified.

"If you eat too much, you'll get a brain freeze." That was a big mountain of ice cream. "Or cavities." Which was, arguably, a little worse.
Bernadette's brow furrowed slightly as she tried (and failed) to think of a single instance in which her actions had said that she hated Kizzy.

Hmm, nothing coming up!

The fifth-year shrugged lightly and continued digging into her ice cream. "You have also been mean and horrible to me, unless of course you can't recall that," she pointed out as evenly as possible. "Remember when you LOUDLY whispered to Phoebe that you didn't want to work with me on a group assignment? I heard it."

Bernie was not all butthurt about it though. Nope. Not even a little. Sure, the younger girl's mean words popped into her head now and then when she was feeling low, but she didn't even care. Firsties couldn't hurt her.

"I'm TRYING to get a brain freeze," Bernie mumbled to herself, putting a huuuuuuuge glob of ice cream in her mouth and talking around it anyway. "And I've nevah had a cabity." SO THERE.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind
Old 12-24-2020, 03:31 AM   #127 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Bernadette's brow furrowed slightly as she tried (and failed) to think of a single instance in which her actions had said that she hated Kizzy.

Hmm, nothing coming up!

The fifth-year shrugged lightly and continued digging into her ice cream. "You have also been mean and horrible to me, unless of course you can't recall that," she pointed out as evenly as possible. "Remember when you LOUDLY whispered to Phoebe that you didn't want to work with me on a group assignment? I heard it."

Bernie was not all butthurt about it though. Nope. Not even a little. Sure, the younger girl's mean words popped into her head now and then when she was feeling low, but she didn't even care. Firsties couldn't hurt her.

"I'm TRYING to get a brain freeze," Bernie mumbled to herself, putting a huuuuuuuge glob of ice cream in her mouth and talking around it anyway. "And I've nevah had a cabity." SO THERE.
Well KINSAY could think of at least THREE instances in which her actions had said she hated Kizzy. Three is a pretty significant number when the ideal is zero. So.

The second year picked at her own ice cream (a much more reasonable mountain), only to look back up at the older girl with a big ol' frown. "I only said that because you were mean and horrible first," she pointed at the evidence matter-of-factly. A young diplomat, Kizzy was. Why would she want to work on an assignment with the girl who stole her WAND? And therefore made her fall behind and stink at magic the rest of the year. It was awful what happened, did Bernie know?

........ "Why would you try to get a brain freeze?" Kinsay wasn't judging. (She was judging). Big time. And didn't bernie have manners?

You are Lemon!
Old 12-28-2020, 03:16 AM   #128 (permalink)

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Well KINSAY could think of at least THREE instances in which her actions had said she hated Kizzy. Three is a pretty significant number when the ideal is zero. So.

The second year picked at her own ice cream (a much more reasonable mountain), only to look back up at the older girl with a big ol' frown. "I only said that because you were mean and horrible first," she pointed at the evidence matter-of-factly. A young diplomat, Kizzy was. Why would she want to work on an assignment with the girl who stole her WAND? And therefore made her fall behind and stink at magic the rest of the year. It was awful what happened, did Bernie know?

........ "Why would you try to get a brain freeze?" Kinsay wasn't judging. (She was judging). Big time. And didn't bernie have manners?
"I was not," stupidhead, Bernie said, only adding the last part in her head really, really loudly to herself only. "Name one time I was man and horrible to you."

She ignored the other girl's judgy looks as she continued packing her mouth with ice cream. "Brain freeze funnnnnnn." Kinsay James BORING. Why waste time say lot word when few word do trick?

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind
Old 12-28-2020, 06:54 AM   #129 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
"I was not," stupidhead, Bernie said, only adding the last part in her head really, really loudly to herself only. "Name one time I was man and horrible to you."

She ignored the other girl's judgy looks as she continued packing her mouth with ice cream. "Brain freeze funnnnnnn." Kinsay James BORING. Why waste time say lot word when few word do trick?
Kinsay would stand her ground. This was a hill (like many others) that she'd be willing to die on (... maybe not die, but she'd be willing to get as close to death as possible without feeling the horrible side effects that likely come with death--she wouldn't know because she hadn't ever experienced death before, obviously). "When you took my wand," she replied quickly. "And called me a coward." On the same day, no less. And that wasn't even mentioning the time they played Kinsay chess and Bernie said she wasn't a Gryffindor and then made her CRY. So many times when Bernadette was mean and horrible to her that it was difficult to choose just one.

Except it wasn't because the wand thing was the worst one of all. It had set her back in magic and now she wasn't any good.

"That's not a sentence," she pointed out helpfully. There wasn't a verb. Bernie sounded like a TROLL. Not even one of the cute baby ones, but a big gross smelly troll who Kinsay would never in a million years want to hug. Ever.

Bernie was ruining Kinsay's ice cream. She didn't even want to eat it anymore, so she dropped her spoon in it and let it melt.

You are Lemon!
Old 12-29-2020, 02:54 AM   #130 (permalink)

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries

Quote:
Kinsay would stand her ground. This was a hill (like many others) that she'd be willing to die on (... maybe not die, but she'd be willing to get as close to death as possible without feeling the horrible side effects that likely come with death--she wouldn't know because she hadn't ever experienced death before, obviously). "When you took my wand," she replied quickly. "And called me a coward." On the same day, no less. And that wasn't even mentioning the time they played Kinsay chess and Bernie said she wasn't a Gryffindor and then made her CRY. So many times when Bernadette was mean and horrible to her that it was difficult to choose just one.

Except it wasn't because the wand thing was the worst one of all. It had set her back in magic and now she wasn't any good.

"That's not a sentence," she pointed out helpfully. There wasn't a verb. Bernie sounded like a TROLL. Not even one of the cute baby ones, but a big gross smelly troll who Kinsay would never in a million years want to hug. Ever.

Bernie was ruining Kinsay's ice cream. She didn't even want to eat it anymore, so she dropped her spoon in it and let it melt.
Oh wow, here we go again. Bernie rolled her eyes. "You're still not over that?" She pointed her drippy ice cream spoon at the girl. "You have to learn how to get over stuff. That was for a CLASS. Disarming HAPPENS. And besides, a wand does not make a wizard. There's loads of magic that doesn't even require a wand."

She said nothing about the coward part, though, because she did still think Kinsay James was a cowardly lion. She'd seen nothing to refute that judgment of Phoebe's sister and also? The girl held onto the smallest of things? And made mountains out of molehills? So Bernie had yet to be impressed by her.

She continued stirring her ice cream and devouring it with a BIG, cold grin on her face. "Grammar poleesh musssssh?" For real. Did Kinsay have ANY friends or was she like this with everyone?

Old 01-31-2021, 04:51 PM   #131 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
Default Olly Olly Oxen Free!
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

She hadn't seen Oliver since that ill-fated coffee date in the Atrium at the Ministry months ago. Their schedules hadn't seemed to meet up much and besides a few owls here or there they hadn't had a chance to speak. So she was pleasantly surprised when Oliver asked to meet up for ice cream of all things. It appeared he had learned her weakness. Sweets.

Her other weakness was shopping, but Oliver didn't need to know that.

She was waiting inside by the window for her friend to show up, slightly on edge as she had been in public since she had been questioned by the Head of Magical Law Enforcement. Her fingers tapped gently on the table top as she watched people walking by outside. Her head rested in the hand, elbow on the table. Was she feeling a little guilty about meeting with Oliver? Maybe. But she shouldn't be. Sure he was cute and sweet and all, but...she didn't really think he was interested in her. Besides she was officially dating Cody now and they had become serious enough for him to have dinner with her closest family members. Still, she liked Oliver. Couldn't deny that and she has been excited to see him again. Even if it was just to catch up.

She hoped he wasn't late...
Old 02-03-2021, 06:23 AM   #132 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
She hadn't seen Oliver since that ill-fated coffee date in the Atrium at the Ministry months ago. Their schedules hadn't seemed to meet up much and besides a few owls here or there they hadn't had a chance to speak. So she was pleasantly surprised when Oliver asked to meet up for ice cream of all things. It appeared he had learned her weakness. Sweets.

Her other weakness was shopping, but Oliver didn't need to know that.

She was waiting inside by the window for her friend to show up, slightly on edge as she had been in public since she had been questioned by the Head of Magical Law Enforcement. Her fingers tapped gently on the table top as she watched people walking by outside. Her head rested in the hand, elbow on the table. Was she feeling a little guilty about meeting with Oliver? Maybe. But she shouldn't be. Sure he was cute and sweet and all, but...she didn't really think he was interested in her. Besides she was officially dating Cody now and they had become serious enough for him to have dinner with her closest family members. Still, she liked Oliver. Couldn't deny that and she has been excited to see him again. Even if it was just to catch up.

She hoped he wasn't late...
Their last face-to-face date at the ministry hadn't exactly gone as Oliver had planned largely due to one overly inquisitive MLE department head. Winnie's heart and excitement hadn't been in it unshockingly after meeting Mr Goldwasser. After that date that had met a sad fate they hadn't seen each other in the flesh, just had exchanged owl letters since they were both busy people. Oliver had healer colleagues at the ministry of course, but sometimes it felt like he was the only one EVERYONE owled when there was a medical emergency.

With Winnie's present nicely wrapped and placed in a golden bag Oliver headed into Floreans to find his date. It felt good, right and exciting to see Winnie again. He knew she was dating Cody officially, but a guy could dream and flirt couldn't he? If she wanted them to just be friends then he'd survive that but maybe this present would show his feelings for her?

Spotting Winnie over by the window looking out the window for him made an easy smile form on his lips. "Winnie!" Ollie called out over the chatter in the restaurant as he went over to her. "I hope I'm not too late. I had to cure a bad case of boils before i could leave the ministry."
Old 02-04-2021, 03:09 AM   #133 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1

Text Cut: Oliver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Their last face-to-face date at the ministry hadn't exactly gone as Oliver had planned largely due to one overly inquisitive MLE department head. Winnie's heart and excitement hadn't been in it unshockingly after meeting Mr Goldwasser. After that date that had met a sad fate they hadn't seen each other in the flesh, just had exchanged owl letters since they were both busy people. Oliver had healer colleagues at the ministry of course, but sometimes it felt like he was the only one EVERYONE owled when there was a medical emergency.
With Winnie's present nicely wrapped and placed in a golden bag Oliver headed into Floreans to find his date. It felt good, right and exciting to see Winnie again. He knew she was dating Cody officially, but a guy could dream and flirt couldn't he? If she wanted them to just be friends then he'd survive that but maybe this present would show his feelings for her?
Spotting Winnie over by the window looking out the window for him made an easy smile form on his lips. "Winnie!" Ollie called out over the chatter in the restaurant as he went over to her. "I hope I'm not too late. I had to cure a bad case of boils before i could leave the ministry."

She jumped slightly at the sound of her name. She had been a little jittery in public lately. Goldwasser had left her feeling like there was an odd target on her back. And not only her back, but all of the Phoras. Conley’s paranoia, while always a little high, seemed to be ringing off the charts and the more time she spent with him and Sachin the more apprehensive she herself was becoming.

Still, as soon as she realized it was Oliver, her doubts vanished and her smiled brightened. ”Oliver!” She waved excitedly as she got to her feet. If she had been meeting Cody or if Cody wasn’t in the picture, she would have moved to meet him, but she didn’t, afraid it might give the wrong impression. Her nose wrinkled at the word boils. ”Not yours I hope," she said as she let herself explore his aura.
Old 02-06-2021, 02:34 PM   #134 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3

Quote:
Still, as soon as she realized it was Oliver, her doubts vanished and her smiled brightened. ”Oliver!” She waved excitedly as she got to her feet. If she had been meeting Cody or if Cody wasn’t in the picture, she would have moved to meet him, but she didn’t, afraid it might give the wrong impression. Her nose wrinkled at the word boils. ”Not yours I hope," she said as she let herself explore his aura.
Boosted by the excitement and smile in Winnie's eyes Oliver was mighty glad that he had brought along a present for her. Reaching down into the bag he pulled out the wrapped gift that he held out to Winnie suddenly feeling a little nervous. "I got you a little something to make up for you know our last half ruined date at the ministry." He didn't spell out Goldwasser's name, but it was implied. Laughing Oliver assured. "No, it was not my boils. It was just a guy from environmental that had gotten too close to a plant he shouldn't have without proper gloves." Still smiling he gestured to the nearest free table by the window "Shall we take a seat and order some ice cream?"
Old 02-08-2021, 01:45 AM   #135 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1

Quote:
Boosted by the excitement and smile in Winnie's eyes Oliver was mighty glad that he had brought along a present for her. Reaching down into the bag he pulled out the wrapped gift that he held out to Winnie suddenly feeling a little nervous. "I got you a little something to make up for you know our last half ruined date at the ministry." He didn't spell out Goldwasser's name, but it was implied. Laughing Oliver assured. "No, it was not my boils. It was just a guy from environmental that had gotten too close to a plant he shouldn't have without proper gloves." Still smiling he gestured to the nearest free table by the window "Shall we take a seat and order some ice cream?"

Was it her imagination or was Oliver just as excited to see her as she as him? His usual green aura was sprinkled with yellows and pinks which could mean quite a few things, but thankfully there was no grays or blacks. ”Oh good,” she said sounding awfully relieved. ”I’m glad it wasn’t you. I got boils once. Not pleasant.” And then her face turned a bit pink because she realized she’d never told anyone that. Ever. Not even Conley.

A present? She felt a funny flutter in her stomach as she looked at the package. It was wrapped nicely. ”But…it’s not my birthday.” She said taking it. She wasn’t sure what she should do. On one hand, she loved presents. On the other taking it might give Oliver the wrong impression. Then again…refusing it might make hurt his feelings. ”You really shouldn’t have.” She decided on, feeling like it was not quite really the correct answer.

But ice cream was. ”Yes! Ice cream!” she bounced excitedly. She was flashing Oliver a big girlish smile. Ice cream was always the answer. Unless it was chocolate. No...chocolate ice cream was always the answer! ”And tell me all about what you have been up to since I last saw you.”
Old 02-11-2021, 04:22 PM   #136 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3

Text Cut: Winnie
Quote:
Was it her imagination or was Oliver just as excited to see her as she as him? His usual green aura was sprinkled with yellows and pinks which could mean quite a few things, but thankfully there was no grays or blacks. ”Oh good,” she said sounding awfully relieved. ”I’m glad it wasn’t you. I got boils once. Not pleasant.” And then her face turned a bit pink because she realized she’d never told anyone that. Ever. Not even Conley.

A present? She felt a funny flutter in her stomach as she looked at the package. It was wrapped nicely. ”But…it’s not my birthday.” She said taking it. She wasn’t sure what she should do. On one hand, she loved presents. On the other taking it might give Oliver the wrong impression. Then again…refusing it might make hurt his feelings. ”You really shouldn’t have.” She decided on, feeling like it was not quite really the correct answer.

But ice cream was. ”Yes! Ice cream!” she bounced excitedly. She was flashing Oliver a big girlish smile. Ice cream was always the answer. Unless it was chocolate. No...chocolate ice cream was always the answer! ”And tell me all about what you have been up to since I last saw you.”
[/color]

Shaking his head Oliver agreed wholeheartedly. "I’m glad it wasn’t me either because boils can be pretty troublesome. I had some in my left armpit once when I was little and that wasn’t fun." The guy he had treated today had had boils all over his bottom and the sight hadn’t been pretty, to say the least, and wasn’t easy to forget either. Poor man.

Smiling he said, with no intent of taking the present back. "Open it Winnie! I wanted to give you something because you are a beautiful and smart woman that I really like." Plus there was the Goldwasser incident that had a teeny tiny part too. That man was creepy. As a waiter came over Oliver ordered with a big beam over at Winnie for permission."Can we get two cones with two balls of chocolate and some sprinkles on top? Do you want anything else Winnie?" Maybe they should get some coffee too?

It was nice to see Winnie bouncing on her seat like a teenager. He pondered her question for just a moment before answering "Well you know the ministry is always busy, and the work of a healer never ends. I have though managed to start working out at a gym and have also been home to see my parents and siblings since you saw me last in between healer rounds and medical emergency call outs. So what have you been up to Winnie?"
Old 02-18-2021, 02:19 AM   #137 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1

Quote:

Shaking his head Oliver agreed wholeheartedly. "I’m glad it wasn’t me either because boils can be pretty troublesome. I had some in my left armpit once when I was little and that wasn’t fun." The guy he had treated today had had boils all over his bottom and the sight hadn’t been pretty, to say the least, and wasn’t easy to forget either. Poor man.

Smiling he said, with no intent of taking the present back. "Open it Winnie! I wanted to give you something because you are a beautiful and smart woman that I really like." Plus there was the Goldwasser incident that had a teeny tiny part too. That man was creepy. As a waiter came over Oliver ordered with a big beam over at Winnie for permission."Can we get two cones with two balls of chocolate and some sprinkles on top? Do you want anything else Winnie?" Maybe they should get some coffee too?

It was nice to see Winnie bouncing on her seat like a teenager. He pondered her question for just a moment before answering "Well you know the ministry is always busy, and the work of a healer never ends. I have though managed to start working out at a gym and have also been home to see my parents and siblings since you saw me last in between healer rounds and medical emergency call outs. So what have you been up to Winnie?"

She hadn’t intended on opening it, well at least not in front of Oliver, because of course she was going to open a gift. Who wouldn’t open a gift they got?! But she was going to do it when she was alone and didn’t have to guard her reaction. Only… at his insistence she felt like she had to open it now. Especially after a compliment like that! She turned a bright red. ”Well, I um…aww…ermm…” She took a seat at a table and then felt a little guilty and not really sure what to say. It seemed she got that way around Oliver a lot. ”I like you too Oliver, but –“ and then he was distracting her with talk of ice cream as a server came by. ”Can I have a cherry on mine?” she asked as if she was a little girl.

As the server walked off with their orders, she decided to heck with her reservations! She was a smart beautiful woman! ”Well, I just got back from Naples where I read the stock market and then helped a professional quidditch chaser get over a case of yips.” She talked as she ripped open the paper on the present and pulled out a multicolored scarf. It was silky and shiny and pretty much everything she liked in a scarf because, well Winnie did love scarves. She felt a flutter in her stomach as she wrapped it around her neck. ”It’s so pretty!” she squealed excitedly.