sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1152 users online including...
Weasley174 , Ivana R , Seo-Ul-ges , Michailqdk , Stevendalo , Mutunsutt , maximllon , Antonioufo , PhoenixRising , Svetlfzi

10 members
1142 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 09-23-2018, 06:00 PM

Default Park Bench

Placed strategically along the north side of the street, there are about five park benches on either side of the street offering a place for the weary to rest their tired feet for a moment. There is one situated between Potage's Cauldron Shop and Slug and Jiggers Apothecary, one between Madam Malkin's and Flourish and Blotts - and then on the opposite side of the street, between Magical Menagerie and Eeylops Owl Emporium, and Quality Quidditch Supplies and Scribbulus Writing Implements. The fifth bench is right before Gringotts Wizarding Bank, clearly placed there to let you know you've reached where the street begins to curve.

Take a seat and take a load off if you like, these benches are the perfect spots to sit and chat with friends while you take a break from shopping, or if you've come from Florean's you might be looking for a spot that you can sit and finish off your ice cream before it melts. Try not to be a bench hog though - if you're here for too long the benches themselves might get sick of you and nudge you off so that somebody else can sit for a while too!
Old 12-13-2020, 11:22 PM   #151 (permalink)
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Mamie had not exactly done any shopping for supplies yet, but she had wandered away with permission from her Babulya to get a snack. She spotted what looked like her friend Ashley on a bench in the street, so she made a detour in that direction.

It wasn't until she got closer that she realized the other girl's eyes were closed. "Are you sleeping?" she asked loudly, leaning down to peer at her friend's face, a little closer than she probably needed to be.
Ashley was very suddenly awakened and jerked her head back. "Ahhh! I hate you and you suck at being in charge! I would rather be in the muggle world than stuck at Hogwarts with you as the headmaster!" Then she realized that she was awake, and talking to her friend. Welp, at least she hadn't punched Mamie in the face. "Uhhh, what I meant to say was, 'Hi Mamie', buuuut it kinda came out wrong, because I was asleep. Only resting my eyes. On accident. So there's the answer to your question I guess. How are you?"
Old 12-18-2020, 10:27 PM   #152 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
Ashley was very suddenly awakened and jerked her head back. "Ahhh! I hate you and you suck at being in charge! I would rather be in the muggle world than stuck at Hogwarts with you as the headmaster!" Then she realized that she was awake, and talking to her friend. Welp, at least she hadn't punched Mamie in the face. "Uhhh, what I meant to say was, 'Hi Mamie', buuuut it kinda came out wrong, because I was asleep. Only resting my eyes. On accident. So there's the answer to your question I guess. How are you?"
Mamie jumped back as Ashley startled. Hands up, she started apologizing, she hadn't meant to terrify her friend. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Ashley!" she said, pausing when Ashley switched gears from shouting at her to acting more like the girl she was used to.

"I'm well," she said, tucking her hands into her pockets. "I'm supposed to be getting a snack, but I'm not really hungry, just...bored maybe?" She had been up with the sun for swim practice, but hadn't really been enjoying her usual hobby this summer.

"Why are you so tired?" It seemed difficult to her to fall asleep by accident in a busy place like Diagon Alley.
Old 12-19-2020, 12:03 AM   #153 (permalink)
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Second Year

Quote:
Mamie jumped back as Ashley startled. Hands up, she started apologizing, she hadn't meant to terrify her friend. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Ashley!" she said, pausing when Ashley switched gears from shouting at her to acting more like the girl she was used to.

"I'm well," she said, tucking her hands into her pockets. "I'm supposed to be getting a snack, but I'm not really hungry, just...bored maybe?" She had been up with the sun for swim practice, but hadn't really been enjoying her usual hobby this summer.

"Why are you so tired?" It seemed difficult to her to fall asleep by accident in a busy place like Diagon Alley.
She shrugged. "My bad. You don't need to apologize." It wasn't Mamie's fault that Ashley had nightmares. "Hmmm. Yeah, bored could be it. Though personally I haven't had time to be bored this summer. Too much surfing. Never gets old." She smiled. "I'm not that tired, I was just shopping and my legs got tired so I thought I'd save some time and nap for a couple minutes. Just kidding, I sat down here and fell asleep on accident because I don't get enough sleep." Very easy because everyone knew you were safer with lots of people around. If she fell asleep in a normal place then the nightmares would come and get her more often. Obviously.
Old 12-19-2020, 03:30 AM   #154 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Quote:
She shrugged. "My bad. You don't need to apologize." It wasn't Mamie's fault that Ashley had nightmares. "Hmmm. Yeah, bored could be it. Though personally I haven't had time to be bored this summer. Too much surfing. Never gets old." She smiled. "I'm not that tired, I was just shopping and my legs got tired so I thought I'd save some time and nap for a couple minutes. Just kidding, I sat down here and fell asleep on accident because I don't get enough sleep." Very easy because everyone knew you were safer with lots of people around. If she fell asleep in a normal place then the nightmares would come and get her more often. Obviously.
Mamie grimaced a bit at the idea of surfing. She sat down on the bench next to Ashley. All that talk of tired legs made Mamie's tired as well, depsite not having done any shopping herself.

"Why don't you get enough sleep?" Mamie asked. She knew she was being nosy, but friends were allowed to be nosy, she thought. Maybe Ashley just needed some comforting tea or a cozy blanket, and she might sleep better. Or maybe a cat.
Old 12-19-2020, 03:41 AM   #155 (permalink)
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Second Year

Quote:
Mamie grimaced a bit at the idea of surfing. She sat down on the bench next to Ashley. All that talk of tired legs made Mamie's tired as well, depsite not having done any shopping herself.

"Why don't you get enough sleep?" Mamie asked. She knew she was being nosy, but friends were allowed to be nosy, she thought. Maybe Ashley just needed some comforting tea or a cozy blanket, and she might sleep better. Or maybe a cat.
Ashley shrugged again. "I don't like sleeping. It's time-consuming and all you get out of it is nightmares. Except you also need it to survive and stuff. And it takes forever to go to sleep normally. But like if people talk really loud then I sleep better. That's why I listen to streams when I want to sleep. What about you? How's your sleep? Wait... you... you never got possessed, did you? Or did you?" It was all kinda confusing at this point. And Ashley didn't really care if the question was nosy or not. She would tell anyone anything they wanted to know. But nobody asked all that often, which is why much of her past was so mysterious.
Old 12-20-2020, 02:45 AM   #156 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Ashley shrugged again. "I don't like sleeping. It's time-consuming and all you get out of it is nightmares. Except you also need it to survive and stuff. And it takes forever to go to sleep normally. But like if people talk really loud then I sleep better. That's why I listen to streams when I want to sleep. What about you? How's your sleep? Wait... you... you never got possessed, did you? Or did you?" It was all kinda confusing at this point. And Ashley didn't really care if the question was nosy or not. She would tell anyone anything they wanted to know. But nobody asked all that often, which is why much of her past was so mysterious.
Mamie blinked. And tilted her head. Ashley's experiences with sleep were waaaay different than hers. "I don't think it's supposed to take forever to go to sleep, Ash," she said quietly. She frowned. Most days, she fell asleep as soon as she started trying. "If you're tired enough, you should be able to fall asleep, no problem."

"Possessed? No...just only almost drowned." There was no way she was going back near that courtyard pool this term.
Old 12-20-2020, 02:56 AM   #157 (permalink)
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Second Year

Quote:
Mamie blinked. And tilted her head. Ashley's experiences with sleep were waaaay different than hers. "I don't think it's supposed to take forever to go to sleep, Ash," she said quietly. She frowned. Most days, she fell asleep as soon as she started trying. "If you're tired enough, you should be able to fall asleep, no problem."

"Possessed? No...just only almost drowned." There was no way she was going back near that courtyard pool this term.
"Well yeah. It isn't." But there wasn't much she could do about it, yeah? Plus, lying awake and thinking about your life choices was better than sleeping and not being in control of your dreams. "Well of course I sleep when I'm tired. And I'm tired because I can't sleep. That makes it the perfect system because I don't want to sleep but then I get tired and I have to. It's like a defense mechanism." ohhhh. The girl's lack of being possessed probably explained why she could sleep better. Although almost drowning was pretty traumatising. Ashley would know. "Someone tried to drown you, did they? They might have been possessed then. Well that kinda sucks. I don't like almost drowning, and I assume you don't either." The only thing Ashley was afraid of more than drowning was burning. Also being betrayed. But that was beside the point.
Old 12-20-2020, 04:13 AM   #158 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Quote:
"Well yeah. It isn't." But there wasn't much she could do about it, yeah? Plus, lying awake and thinking about your life choices was better than sleeping and not being in control of your dreams. "Well of course I sleep when I'm tired. And I'm tired because I can't sleep. That makes it the perfect system because I don't want to sleep but then I get tired and I have to. It's like a defense mechanism." ohhhh. The girl's lack of being possessed probably explained why she could sleep better. Although almost drowning was pretty traumatising. Ashley would know. "Someone tried to drown you, did they? They might have been possessed then. Well that kinda sucks. I don't like almost drowning, and I assume you don't either." The only thing Ashley was afraid of more than drowning was burning. Also being betrayed. But that was beside the point.
Mamie raised an eyebrow at her friend, her usual smile fading. "Did...did you get possessed?" she asked. Did Ashley need to talk about it? Or maybe get some ice cream or some art supplies? Mamie wasn't sure, but by Merlin, she was going to try to help.
Old 12-20-2020, 05:13 AM   #159 (permalink)
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Second Year

Quote:
Mamie raised an eyebrow at her friend, her usual smile fading. "Did...did you get possessed?" she asked. Did Ashley need to talk about it? Or maybe get some ice cream or some art supplies? Mamie wasn't sure, but by Merlin, she was going to try to help.
"Yeah. So did a lot of other kids. We burned the forest together. I'm surprised not many people know about it." But maybe this was just normal to Hogwarts. Which was not a thought that she enjoyed. She took out an apple and started munching on it. "Some ghost," nom nom nom, "wanted his treasure back. So then he possessed a bunch of people." Honestly, she thought that possessed people, like died or something. So getting nightmares and hating Hogwarts was at least better than that.
Old 12-21-2020, 01:55 AM   #160 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Quote:
"Yeah. So did a lot of other kids. We burned the forest together. I'm surprised not many people know about it." But maybe this was just normal to Hogwarts. Which was not a thought that she enjoyed. She took out an apple and started munching on it. "Some ghost," nom nom nom, "wanted his treasure back. So then he possessed a bunch of people." Honestly, she thought that possessed people, like died or something. So getting nightmares and hating Hogwarts was at least better than that.
Mamie nodded along as Ashley talked about the forest burning. Yes, she'd heard about that. She did not realize Ashley had been involved. "That sounds really scary. I'm glad everybody is okay," she said. She twiddled with the couple of sickles in her pocket for her own snack as Ashley started eating an apple.

"Do you know where is good for snacks here?" she asked. She had not stopped for any sustenance last summer, when her parents brought her to do her first school shopping.
Old 12-21-2020, 02:02 AM   #161 (permalink)
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Second Year

Quote:
Mamie nodded along as Ashley talked about the forest burning. Yes, she'd heard about that. She did not realize Ashley had been involved. "That sounds really scary. I'm glad everybody is okay," she said. She twiddled with the couple of sickles in her pocket for her own snack as Ashley started eating an apple.

"Do you know where is good for snacks here?" she asked. She had not stopped for any sustenance last summer, when her parents brought her to do her first school shopping.
"Yeah well, they were all okay after they had a stay at the hospital wing." Coming out of that forest, she wouldn't exactly call any of them okay. Mental exhaustion, dizziness, burns, smoke inhalation, headaches, anything you could possibly imagine happening when you were possessed and on fire. She thought about the girl's food-related question. "Dunno. I usually bring my own muggle food. Probably all of the places are good. I would just stay away from like, fizzy popcorn, and anything that you don't know the ingredients of. Did you know that calming droughts have frog slime in them? I learned that the other day." It was... gross.
Old 12-21-2020, 03:24 AM   #162 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Quote:
"Yeah well, they were all okay after they had a stay at the hospital wing." Coming out of that forest, she wouldn't exactly call any of them okay. Mental exhaustion, dizziness, burns, smoke inhalation, headaches, anything you could possibly imagine happening when you were possessed and on fire. She thought about the girl's food-related question. "Dunno. I usually bring my own muggle food. Probably all of the places are good. I would just stay away from like, fizzy popcorn, and anything that you don't know the ingredients of. Did you know that calming droughts have frog slime in them? I learned that the other day." It was... gross.

"Did you say fizzy popcorn?" Mamie knew what she was getting. She raised an eyebrow at frog slime. "I think all potions have ingredients that are kind of gross all alone... but together they're not gross!" Well, theoretically not gross. Some potions did still taste bad.

"Let's go find this fizzy popcorn!" Mamie would not be deterred from this festive snack. She leapt up from the bench and looked expectantly at Ashley. She'd find the snack by herself if Ashley didn't want to come, but everything was better with company.
Old 12-21-2020, 03:33 AM   #163 (permalink)
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Second Year

Quote:

"Did you say fizzy popcorn?" Mamie knew what she was getting. She raised an eyebrow at frog slime. "I think all potions have ingredients that are kind of gross all alone... but together they're not gross!" Well, theoretically not gross. Some potions did still taste bad.

"Let's go find this fizzy popcorn!" Mamie would not be deterred from this festive snack. She leapt up from the bench and looked expectantly at Ashley. She'd find the snack by herself if Ashley didn't want to come, but everything was better with company.
"Yeah. I did say that." Fizzy popcorn. She did not like this idea. "Muggle medicines have gross ingredients in them too, but I've never heard of one that has frog slime." She slowly stood up from the bench. "I'm coming." To hang out. Not to buy fizzy popcorn. Well, maybe she could buy some for her friend, but she was NOT going to eat it. Mamie could have the fizzy popcorn. Ashley could have a muggle soda and some muggle popcorn separately. After she was done shopping. "It was like, over near all those vendors."
Old 12-23-2020, 04:58 AM   #164 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Quote:
"Yeah. I did say that." Fizzy popcorn. She did not like this idea. "Muggle medicines have gross ingredients in them too, but I've never heard of one that has frog slime." She slowly stood up from the bench. "I'm coming." To hang out. Not to buy fizzy popcorn. Well, maybe she could buy some for her friend, but she was NOT going to eat it. Mamie could have the fizzy popcorn. Ashley could have a muggle soda and some muggle popcorn separately. After she was done shopping. "It was like, over near all those vendors."
Ashley was in for the popcorn? Great. Mamie grabbed her friend's hand and pulled her along toward the last street vendor she had seen. "I hope they have cherry!" she said excitedly as she ran off.
Old 02-16-2021, 02:17 AM   #165 (permalink)

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violeta X. Escalante
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yulietta Escalante
Slytherin
First Year
x8
Default Amy
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

The cold breeze matched the eyes of the twenty two year old as he made his way towards a parch bench, his hands inside his bomber jacket. He wasn't happy to be here. He wasn't angry either. He was...meh about it. His kid brother has gone without communication at that awful Hogwarts school of magic, and their mum was losing her damn mind over it.

Lucas Cortez was o v e r it.

Escaping for a little bit would do him right. University has lost its excitement as well. Maybe this 'reforming his ways' his middle brother called it, wasn't for him. Lucas is a free spirit. Not someone who holds back and pretends to be good. Eh.

Taking a seat on one of the benches, his sapphire blue eyes settled on a wizard walking by. Like a nuisance, that dude tossed a wrapper on the floor. Lucas wasn't one to defend mother nature, but he also knew manners. With a nonverbal spell, he charmed the wrapper to fold itself into a crow and chase the wizard, pecking the man on his bald head.

Karma.
Old 02-16-2021, 06:32 PM   #166 (permalink)

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post
The cold breeze matched the eyes of the twenty two year old as he made his way towards a parch bench, his hands inside his bomber jacket. He wasn't happy to be here. He wasn't angry either. He was...meh about it. His kid brother has gone without communication at that awful Hogwarts school of magic, and their mum was losing her damn mind over it.

Lucas Cortez was o v e r it.

Escaping for a little bit would do him right. University has lost its excitement as well. Maybe this 'reforming his ways' his middle brother called it, wasn't for him. Lucas is a free spirit. Not someone who holds back and pretends to be good. Eh.

Taking a seat on one of the benches, his sapphire blue eyes settled on a wizard walking by. Like a nuisance, that dude tossed a wrapper on the floor. Lucas wasn't one to defend mother nature, but he also knew manners. With a nonverbal spell, he charmed the wrapper to fold itself into a crow and chase the wizard, pecking the man on his bald head.

Karma.
Tatiana was strolling through the streets, her mind wandering on current affairs. The thirty year old was internally debating on whether or not it was time to return to Russia. Or maybe she could even go to Brazil, where she had spent most of her childhood.

She stopped walking when her eyes caught sight of a wrapper pecking at someone. She cracked an uncharacteristic half smile. She then looked around to see who had caused this amusing happenstance.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
Old 02-17-2021, 07:34 PM   #167 (permalink)

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violeta X. Escalante
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yulietta Escalante
Slytherin
First Year
x8
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Tatiana was strolling through the streets, her mind wandering on current affairs. The thirty year old was internally debating on whether or not it was time to return to Russia. Or maybe she could even go to Brazil, where she had spent most of her childhood.

She stopped walking when her eyes caught sight of a wrapper pecking at someone. She cracked an uncharacteristic half smile. She then looked around to see who had caused this amusing happenstance.

Lucas smirked as the wizard swung their arms at the origami wrapper, and as much as he tried the bird kept its chase. His hand twitched, ready to spice up his trick, when he felt the presence of someone else. As much as he wanted to be entertained, he knew not to go too far when there were witnesses.

”He earned it,” Lucas shrugged, turning his attention to...oh. A beautiful miss. ”Enjoy the show?” he asked nonchalantly.
Old 02-18-2021, 07:49 PM   #168 (permalink)

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post

Lucas smirked as the wizard swung their arms at the origami wrapper, and as much as he tried the bird kept its chase. His hand twitched, ready to spice up his trick, when he felt the presence of someone else. As much as he wanted to be entertained, he knew not to go too far when there were witnesses.

”He earned it,” Lucas shrugged, turning his attention to...oh. A beautiful miss. ”Enjoy the show?” he asked nonchalantly.
Tatiana's eyes landed on the voice who spoke. "Your doing?" she asked, knowing full well the obvious answer. "What had he done to deserve it?" She was indifferent to the answer, but she was curious after he had mentioned the victim earning it.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
Old 03-17-2021, 12:23 AM   #169 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default For Sweet Pink Kath Pixie
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Torrance took a day for himself since it was an off day at the Wanderer's Facility and no one was doing any practice that required him to be there should a accident happen that required his immediate attention. And if there was to be one, well what the heck were they doing practicing Quidditch today? Just send him a patronus and he'll get there as quickly as he possibly could. Apparating was still a very tough thing for him to get back into and well... he would really need to go and reapply for a new license since his last one was terminated.

And going to the ministry now was not a good idea with his Uncle in hiding. It helped that he still was very nervous with the process so it was a win win for everyone.

It was a good day out and a trip to Diagon Alley was needed. He had to get more treats for his Elf Owl, Spitfire who had been on a role as of late constantly keeping him in touch with his Uncle Saul. That little owl was a trooper. After his purchase the Wanderer's Healer took a seat on the bench just to the side of the shop to take another look at his items. Fixing his hat over his head.