sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1171 users online including...
PhoenixRising , Ivana R , FredFum , Seo-Ul-ges , Andrewvh , Methrenhow , Vikijuq

7 members
1164 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Charles Hollingberry Era

Charles Hollingberry Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Charles Hollingberry [IC March 2097 - present; OOC November 2018 - present]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 11-12-2018, 03:56 PM

Default Office of Department Head Simone Krafft

Chic and classy, yet not overly feminine, is what one might describe the decor upon entrance to the office of Magical Transportation Department Head, Kendra Jordan-Durand. Coordinating blacks and creams fill the room from the walls to the furniture; cushiony chairs are arranged for her guests comfort, while her polished black desk often holds the paperwork of her busy day. On the top of her desk one would also find several framed pictures of her family, including her only daughter.

Her door is usually open unless she has some private business to attend to, but either way, she does appreciate a knock before you are welcomed inside.
Old 03-05-2021, 03:48 AM   #26 (permalink)
N O T● S O ● M I S S I N G ● P E R S O N
Lobalug

Law Enforcement

With Zabini in tow, he rapped on Simone's door with one knuckle before he pushed the door open and walked in. Clearly she had need of his assistance or else she wouldn't have summoned him. "Simone my dear," he said giving the department head a genuine, albeit tight-lipped smile as he walked into the room. "What can we do for you?" His dark eyes surveyed the room and the two other ladies in it. The space smelled of... pain and perhaps a wee bit of fear. He loved fear. It was a great motivator and certainly a lovely smell.
Old 03-05-2021, 04:08 AM   #27 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

The man was silent as he stepped inside the office, not far behind Bain. Of course, it was a curious sight that they had walked in on: a young woman who didn't look very pleased sitting in a chair and then another against the wall. Very curious indeed. It was enough for Dante to momentarily look at the Transportation department head, a brief smile directed her way, before his gaze shifted to one woman and then the other.

He didn't say a word, however. All would be revealed soon enough, the Head Obliviator assumed. For now he was just there to watch and take advantage of listening in on anything that might be of interest. Dark eyes, unblinking, honed in on the woman in the chair and then the one on the floor. The tension in the room was so thick one could cut it with a knife. He could sense that without even needing to probe the mind.

Old 03-05-2021, 11:30 PM   #28 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Candi was not thinking straight and nearly spoke out again but the woman behind her beat her to it. It was a hopeful moment, the kindness of strangers stepping into the light in the face of injustice, and it brought a fleeting smile to the her face. Fleeting because Candela saw the change in expression on the department head's face and suddenly this Transportation employee's words were hitting differently. Dangerously, even. And then she heard, somewhere distantly, Kaiser's voice warning her...

Her attention snapped back around at the mention of 'your kind' - still something that plagued her thoughts seeing as the orphan had no inkling to her true blood status - and her own upset over this as well as the utterance of that last name muted the protective and sturdy voice in her head for a moment as her lips parted to add to the protest...and then the spell was cast and so close to her shoulder she almost felt the heat of the light as it flew past her and struck the other woman. A woman who began to writhe in agony and suddenly Candela found herself incapable of breathing. She had never witnessed a spell like this in person, things had always been more supposedly benign magic turned sinister, so she was not entirely sure what all she was seeing right now...and the thought of an Unforgiveable being used so flippantly had not yet crossed her mind.

Her instincts had her ready to leap out of the chair in which she sat, so more towards the other woman and check to see that she was okay as that nod was hard to translate as a voluntary action, but then the door opened again and two more people stepped in to the office...and with them all the warmth sucked out of it. It was as though the entire space had frozen over and Candi felt a ferocious chill shoot up and down her spine as her eyes locked briefly with the Magical Law Enforcement head. The voice, Kaiser's voice, returned louder than before as the night of the gala and their discussion once they had returned home replayed over in her thoughts. She could feel her heart pounding in her ears, so much so that it muffled the man's few words and she suddenly gasped a breath before returning her attention back to the blonde woman.

"I...I understand..." she breathed out, her voice trembling and fingers balled into tight fists at her sides with the nails digging into her palms as a painful affirmation. "...I won't...continue the pursuit of an apparition license..." She found herself almost incapable of processing English at the moment and each syllable felt as though it had to be painstakingly translated from Brazilian Portuguese to English. Her eyes slowly glanced towards the door once again, her exit blocked by both men, and it took everything in her not to let the panic consume her...and her nails to dig more deeply into the fleshy part of her palm. "I'll...leave..."

Her...the field mouse...trapped in a triangle of ravenous cats.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
Old 03-07-2021, 03:20 PM   #29 (permalink)
deceased
Dugbog

As the door open Simone turned and headed back behind her desk. "Thank you for coming Bain." She gave Dante an approving look before focusing back on Chloe, "My employee here has decided that she might be a good example for the rest of the ministry on what happens when you say that your boss owes you or wants to go against the greater good." A disapproving look went towards the woman, though it was only a moment before Simone's calm relaxed normal look was back.

Taking her seat she looks towards the young visitor, "It was a pleasure Miss Hickinbottom and in all honestly I do not blame you from trying to hide a name such as one linked to mudbloods, but in this area you will not be able to hide it unfortunately. Some advice since you have been well mannered, work for the greater good purpose and do what you are told. You will see it will benefit everyone in the end. I will be sure to keep your name available if we are in need of someone of your kind." She might be a good example to have for others that thought not working towards the greater good was the best way.

"I think you can see yourself out since I have other business here." With that she dismissed the young lady and turned her attention back to the problem in the office. "If you could show Chloe out of my department Bain and into one of your cells, I was hoping you might show her what could be if she were to step out of line again." Giving the woman a once over she started to shuffle the papers on her desk. "I will be marking in your file that you have been warned of what happens with questioning and not respecting your superiors. If this happens again you will be fired.... or worse." A smile did play on her lips with the worse part.
Old 03-09-2021, 01:46 AM   #30 (permalink)
N O T● S O ● M I S S I N G ● P E R S O N
Lobalug

Law Enforcement
Default Attemptig to wrap this up. Next stop Ms. Adara - holding cells

Well, this was an interesting situation. A smiled formed under his magnificent mustache as he looked between the three ladies. "Certainly, I am always happy to help." He stepped out of the way, allowing the one lady the chance to slip out while she could, then reached down to where Chloe was slumped and wrapped his long cold fingers around her arm. He tugged her to her feet. "Miss, I suggest you cooperate and walk of your own accord or else I will have no other choice but to use a levitation charm. Please hand Mr. Zabini your wand. "

He gave Simone a real smile, one that showed his teeth as he directed Chloe to the door. "As always, let me know if I can help with anything else Simone. For the Greater Good." He lead the way out of the office.
Old 03-11-2021, 04:27 PM   #31 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default sorry for the delay :3 *heads to the holding cell next*
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

For the record, the owing thing wasn't exactly clear but it was that Chloe had felt she was owed an explanation. Which she would later find out more details in the department meeting, yet for the moment she just felt sickened to her core about everything being said. What could she do though? She needed - it seemed - to find allies. And it was becoming clear that Simone Krafft was not one, but keeping quiet to the boss was a necessity for the moment at least.

The long cold fingers on her arm sent shivers through her body and she wasn't sure if it was the fingers ... the fact that this man was gripping her arm ... or if it was the after effects of the cruciatus curse.... or just the whole dialogue. But without really another look at Simone, she gritted her teeth and followed Bain out. Her wand? Why? She hadn't used it? She hadn't returned any spells? Unfortunately though, she had the distinct feeling if she didn't comply, the 'or worse' might happen and thoughts of her son and family and friends had her handing her wand over to Zabini before she could give it another thought.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake
Old 03-12-2021, 12:19 AM   #32 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

The exchanges going on in the office were something else, weren't they? Of course, Dante had no problem with it at all. Things were finally as they should be. As he stood there, the feelings of the women were something he could sense. Hickinbottom being put in her place was a joy to see, and he had to give kudos were kudos was due. Krafft was dealing with her quite well, and it was a plus that the Mudblood (by this point it was more than obvious what she was) was complying.

As for the other woman, Chloe, well, that was just a huge disappointment. He watched without saying anything, barely moving a muscle, as Bain got the woman up on her feet. The thoughts of this one... no, all of that just wouldn't do. Her decision to keep her mouth shut and follow simple orders was wise, however. He accepted her wand without a word.

"Until next time, Ms. Krafft," Dante stated with a nod of his head. "For the Greater Good." Then the Head Obliviator left the office, following behind Bain and the Chloe woman.