sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1226 users online including...
hermionesclone , fenbisaJosse , Stevendalo , Pavloshic , Marinaaoc , Danielduh , duerieple

8 members
1218 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Regina Hawthorne's Reign > Term 48: January - April 2018

Term 48: January - April 2018 Term Forty-Eight: Flight of the Hawk (Sept 2094 - June 2095)

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 08-06-2016, 01:34 AM

Default Madame Puddifoot's Tea Shop

Madame Puddifoot's is laid out in a typical English tea room fashion. Lace doilies cover each table on top of the flower patterned table cloths. In the middle of each is a contained candle, ready to be lit for those on a romantic retreat. The windows are half covered by fancy net curtains, leaving just enough room at the top to see over and down Hogsmeade's High Street. Little flower and heart covered cushions are on each seat awaiting your arrival.

The shopkeeper, a descendant of the original owner, keeps the shop this way because she has to. She has no desire to look upon all the fancy decorations herself, which is why you'll most likely find her in the back room. She'll come and serve you when you ring the bell on the counter, but make sure you know what you want to order as she doesn't have all day. Keep your snogging to a minimum unless you want to be kicked out.

Text Cut: Menu & Prices
The Menu

Welsh cakes - 2 knuts per cake
Rock cakes - 3 knuts per cake
Victoria sponge - 1 sickle for a slice
Cream Teas (scones plus clotted cream, jam & pot of tea) - 2 Galleons
Custard Slices - 3 knuts per slice
Chelsea Bun - 1 sickle per cake
Carrot Cake - 4 knuts per slice
Toasted Teacakes - 4 knuts per cake
Crumpets - 2 knuts per crumpet
Fruit Cake - 2 knuts per slice
Cheesecake - 3 knuts per slice
Scotch Pancakes - 1 sickle per pancake
Coffee (Black or white – cream or milk) - 2 sickles per mug
Pure orange/apple/pineapple juice/pumpkin juice - 3 knuts
Water/Milk - 2 knuts per glass
Apple pie/crumble ( with ice-cream cream or custard) - 4 sickles
Rhubarb pie/crumble (with ice-cream cream or custard) - 3 sickles
Bananas/peaches & custard - 3 sickles
Fruit Salad - 2 sickles
Croissants - 1 sickle each
Cheese & crackers - 1 sickle & 2 knuts
Banana split - 1 Galleon & 2 sickles
Ice-cream sundaes - 1 Galleon & 3 sickles
Spotted dik (with ice-cream, cream or custard) - 4 sickles
Sticky Toffee pudding (with ice-cream cream or custard) - 4 sickles
Custard tart - 3 knuts per slice
Rice pudding - 2 sickles per bowl
Marmalade/Marmite/Jam - 1 knut
Bread & Butter Pudding - 4 sickles per bowl
Sausage Roll - 3 sickles & 1 knut
Bacon Buttie (sandwhich) - 4 sickles & 2 knuts
Cornish Pastie - 4 sickles
Pork pies/vegetable pies/steak & kidney pie - 2 sickles
Cheese on toast/norm toast/beans on toast - 3 knuts per slice
Old 01-25-2018, 01:40 AM   #26 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
In a moment, their order was there. Hanna watched as Sapphira started to pour her tea out, and as she did so, she could smell the roses. Mmm, delicious. And the apple pie with custard was deLICIOUS smelling, she couldn't want to eat it. "Thank you," Hanna said, as she took the cup and had a sip.

"I like to ride the horses, it's always fun. Just being outside and seeing all the things outside." The trees, the wind, hearing the wind rushing by her ears. Hanna took another sip of her tea and listened to Patrick. "Are you going back for Christmas?" Hanna really couldn't wait to see her family. She'd never been away from them this long, and she was missing them terribly, even with letters. They just weren't the same.

Hanna took a little spoon of apple pie, and dipped it in the custard. It was delicious! "mmm," she said, with her full and closed mouth. Once she'd finished her mouthful, she said "This is amazing!" She started getting her next spoonful ready. "Well that makes sense." It made perfect sense! "Is your mum's recipe one that's generations old?"
He smiled, "she has one that one of our neighbors gave to us." he ate a piece of the ice cream scoop that was sitting beside the pie. He was really enjoying this trip and could easily get used to this pie if there were more hogsmade weekends a year he'd be a fat cat trying to get back to Hogwarts.

"Oh, not christmas, too little time. My grandparents usually come here to visit us, at least that's what they did last year. What about you?" He figured that it might be something different for her, but figured everyone saw family.
Old 01-25-2018, 06:15 PM   #27 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Rylee moved onward through the crowded and noisy pavements littered with way to many people. She moved right up to the shop front without so much as a sound or a blink of the eye. Holding the can of paint up she lifted the brush from it and smeared it's contents along the wood of the shop. Think bright red brush strokes up, down and across all done in a very robotic manner.

It wasn't until the form of a hawk was clear as day on the front of the shop that the brush was returned into the paint can which was put back into her bag.

The same way Rylee had shown up at the shop was how she turned and walked away. Without any true care for anything at all.

You are Bread!
Old 01-25-2018, 08:01 PM   #28 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanceCoeur View Post
He remembered the first time they met!! Well... honestly she did too. She'd been sprawled out on the common room floor in a mess of clothes that were too big for her. She grinned at the memory. Why'd that seem so long ago? "Yessss stalking my future husband is one thing. Going on a date... totally different." Farah couldn't justify it but there it was. She giggled and waved off the boy crazy. "I appreciate faces! I've also learned to distinguish between attraction, and liking someone." Because that was important. People had tried to tell her that from the beginning but she didn't want to listen to them... until now. Because now she knew.

This date was going pretty well. They were laughing and joking around like they always had done. Maybe dates weren't so different after all?

SCARLETT LOCKED CLAYTON IN THE HAMPER???? Farah bust out laughing but should have been more sympathetic to him. 'Awww you poor thing! I'm glad that I'm an only child. I mean, I have lots of cousins and a few are about as close as brothers and sisters, but they aren't." He'd met a lot of her family, so he knew. "I'm glad you two are better now. She says you need me, by the way." She said giving a little smile. A smile of secrets almost... one that she was about to tell.

"Yay! Okay! Then we can start a study group, meet.... let's say... Thursdays? If we need to change it we can." Because the play was coming up and Farah had auditioned, hoping for one of the leads. It was one of the reasons she didn't try out for Quidditch even though she had a natural ability for it. She wanted to keep her schedule open for the play.

And food. Her favorite. "Oh yes! Ever been here? What's good? I'd love some honey tea." That was first and foremost. The chilly air meshed well with a nice hot cup of honey tea.
"Who WAS your future husband? If you don't mind me asking," Clay asked with a chuckle. He wondered what had ever happened with that. Didn't matter - she was here, on a date with HIM, and that was what mattered and she was NOT on a date with Eddie Blaze which was even better. He blushed again - if she liked him and was on a date with him, that would mean she...appreciated his face, right? For some reason, it had never occurred to him that she also thought he was cute. Which made his heart soar.

"Eh, I'm ok. Nothing ever happened that was too traumatic," he chuckled. "And she did? Wait, what does that mean?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. He NEEDED her? Scarlett said so? What did Scarlett know about anything? He was so confused.

He shook his head at her next question, smiling a bit. "No, never been here before because...I've never been on a date before," he explained, turning pink. But she knew that already, so why was he still blushing? "Honey tea it is...I think I'm going to get a maple chai tea," he added, placing an order for them. It was the perfect fall tea!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Old 01-25-2018, 08:25 PM   #29 (permalink)

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Farah C Dubey
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chance Coeur
Magical Creatures
x5
Let your light shine || Be the sun || You're important. Always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

"Who WAS your future husband? If you don't mind me asking," Clay asked with a chuckle. He wondered what had ever happened with that. Didn't matter - she was here, on a date with HIM, and that was what mattered and she was NOT on a date with Eddie Blaze which was even better. He blushed again - if she liked him and was on a date with him, that would mean she...appreciated his face, right? For some reason, it had never occurred to him that she also thought he was cute. Which made his heart soar.

"Eh, I'm ok. Nothing ever happened that was too traumatic," he chuckled. "And she did? Wait, what does that mean?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. He NEEDED her? Scarlett said so? What did Scarlett know about anything? He was so confused.

He shook his head at her next question, smiling a bit. "No, never been here before because...I've never been on a date before," he explained, turning pink. But she knew that already, so why was he still blushing? "Honey tea it is...I think I'm going to get a maple chai tea," he added, placing an order for them. It was the perfect fall tea!
How could he not remember who her future husband had been???? Okay... so maybe that was last year and MONTHS ago. So that's probably why. "Flynn Kowalski. He's actually a Slytherin prefect this term too. Don't ask me how he got it." It was absurdly funny to her that Flynn made prefect. He was like the opposite of prefect material. "BUT.. hes more like a brother now. A lot of people give him grief, but that boy has a heart of gold whether he wants to admit it or not." She said with a nod. Farah liked to look past the bad in a person to see the good. Some people... a lot of people ... got stuck on the bad. When it was the good that counted. "I mean... there was a point that I thought he didn't have any good inside him. He was MEAN. Turned me into a bird! But then we worked things out. I still annoy him a lot, but that's what little sisters do." Right?

Speaking of little siblings. "Yeah. She cares about you." Farah said with a big grin. "It's really cute. She says you need me for social reasons. But I told her, she didn't see you at the Hufflepuff party! You had flare! Pizzazz! Spunk! Dramatics! It was amazing.' She said in admiration. "Oh! By the way, Im going to be heading up the next Hufflepuff party. " She was kinda nervous about it, but only a tad?

Mmmm. Tea. "Yeah, Ive never been on a date either, but you know that." She said grinning at his blush. Cutest date ever! "What about food? Do they have biscuits?"

Farah Dubey Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Old 01-25-2018, 10:31 PM   #30 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanceCoeur View Post
How could he not remember who her future husband had been???? Okay... so maybe that was last year and MONTHS ago. So that's probably why. "Flynn Kowalski. He's actually a Slytherin prefect this term too. Don't ask me how he got it." It was absurdly funny to her that Flynn made prefect. He was like the opposite of prefect material. "BUT.. hes more like a brother now. A lot of people give him grief, but that boy has a heart of gold whether he wants to admit it or not." She said with a nod. Farah liked to look past the bad in a person to see the good. Some people... a lot of people ... got stuck on the bad. When it was the good that counted. "I mean... there was a point that I thought he didn't have any good inside him. He was MEAN. Turned me into a bird! But then we worked things out. I still annoy him a lot, but that's what little sisters do." Right?

Speaking of little siblings. "Yeah. She cares about you." Farah said with a big grin. "It's really cute. She says you need me for social reasons. But I told her, she didn't see you at the Hufflepuff party! You had flare! Pizzazz! Spunk! Dramatics! It was amazing.' She said in admiration. "Oh! By the way, Im going to be heading up the next Hufflepuff party. " She was kinda nervous about it, but only a tad?

Mmmm. Tea. "Yeah, Ive never been on a date either, but you know that." She said grinning at his blush. Cutest date ever! "What about food? Do they have biscuits?"

"Really? Flynn? Huh. You have a knack for hanging out with guys who seem like they...don't want to be hung out with,"
Clay teased her with a grin. But that was just part of her charm, he supposed. She had a way of making even the toughest guys crack. It was super cute.

"Well MAYBE I just needed someone to...I dunno, push me over the edge a bit," he said, nudging her playfully with his foot under the table with a grin. He had to admit, even HE had seen the difference in his personality since he had met her. It wasn't like he was a TOTAL hermit before then, though, and he didn't really appreciate Scarlett making that insinuation. Of course she thought he was anti-social, compared to HER at least. She could start a conversation with a brick wall.

He nodded and looked down at the menu again, just as their tea had arrived. "Yeah, they have biscuits, and scones...and cake too! Wanna split something? Hmmm, maybe...a sundae? Or is it too cold for that...maybe...a cheesecake? What do you like?" he asked with a smile.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Old 01-26-2018, 03:16 AM   #31 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Rylee moved onward through the crowded and noisy pavements littered with way to many people. She moved right up to the shop front without so much as a sound or a blink of the eye. Holding the can of paint up she lifted the brush from it and smeared it's contents along the wood of the shop. Think bright red brush strokes up, down and across all done in a very robotic manner.

It wasn't until the form of a hawk was clear as day on the front of the shop that the brush was returned into the paint can which was put back into her bag.

The same way Rylee had shown up at the shop was how she turned and walked away. Without any true care for anything at all.
Patrick looked up from his conversation with Hanna about pie and being from the united states, movement from outside the window caught his eye. He recognized that girl. It was Rylee from the train! Oh no, what was she doing? He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do in this instance. He rose quickly opening the door to see the Hawk on the store front. Oh no, not again. He remembered last term with the blood in the castle. He had sprinted very fast to the Headmistress then. Now he wasn't really sure what to do.

Returning back inside he sat back down shell shocked. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do at this point... notify the shopkeeper? find the head mistress? what should he do?
Old 01-30-2018, 12:24 PM   #32 (permalink)
Hogsmeade Shopkeeper
Bundimun

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Patrick looked up from his conversation with Hanna about pie and being from the united states, movement from outside the window caught his eye. He recognized that girl. It was Rylee from the train! Oh no, what was she doing? He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do in this instance. He rose quickly opening the door to see the Hawk on the store front. Oh no, not again. He remembered last term with the blood in the castle. He had sprinted very fast to the Headmistress then. Now he wasn't really sure what to do.

Returning back inside he sat back down shell shocked. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do at this point... notify the shopkeeper? find the head mistress? what should he do?
Sapphira appeared from the back room and saw the boy (Patrick) was not in his seat anymore. Instantly she spotted him, returning back inside with a blank expression. Was he about to run off without paying for his pie? She took a few determined steps towards him when something out front caught her eye.

What on earth...?

With a few, running steps she moved towards the door. If this was a prank from the Hogwarts students, she would personally send a Howler to the Headmistress. The madness that occured in the castle was not allowed to Hogsmeade. And especially not to her shop.

Outside, her eyes landed on a large, red, omnious hawk. She gasped, one hand over her mouth. Who would do such a thing? And why?

"Who did this?!" She called out, anger flaring in her eyes. "Did anyone see what happened?" Perhaps some of her customers had caught a glimpse of the perpetrator. Whoever it was, and for whatever reason,
she would have the hawk removed immediately.

Kids.
Old 01-30-2018, 05:33 PM   #33 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Rylee, Patrick, Sapphira
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphira Puddifoot View Post

Sapphira appeared from the back room and saw the boy (Patrick) was not in his seat anymore. Instantly she spotted him, returning back inside with a blank expression. Was he about to run off without paying for his pie? She took a few determined steps towards him when something out front caught her eye.

What on earth...?

With a few, running steps she moved towards the door. If this was a prank from the Hogwarts students, she would personally send a Howler to the Headmistress. The madness that occured in the castle was not allowed to Hogsmeade. And especially not to her shop.

Outside, her eyes landed on a large, red, omnious hawk. She gasped, one hand over her mouth. Who would do such a thing? And why?

"Who did this?!" She called out, anger flaring in her eyes. "Did anyone see what happened?" Perhaps some of her customers had caught a glimpse of the perpetrator. Whoever it was, and for whatever reason,
she would have the hawk removed immediately.

Kids.
Quote:

Steering her steps towards Madam Puddifoots she intended to go there to have some tea and maybe eat a slice of pie. If she ran into a colleague or student or two she'd have a chat with them. If not Laurel had a good book she had been neglecting as well as some personal correspondence letters to reply to. All thoughts were wiped out of her head though at the sight of the ominous, large red hawk that was painted on the shop front. Gasping Laurel wide-eyed mumbled to herself "Oh No! Not again...." This was not good. She needed to tell Regina and Penny too. They needed to look over security of the castle and so on.

Perturbed Laurel took a breath before she walked past the bloody hawk to open the door and head inside. Coming over the threshold to the tea shop she first heard the angry voice of the shopkeeper wondering who was responsible and then her eyes landed on Patrick that looked unwell for some reason. With a few quick strides, her mommy snake instincts kicking in she was by the young snake boy's side. "Hi Patrick, is everything all right? Has something happened?" Laurel asked worriedly. The shopkeeper was ignored for now.
Old 01-30-2018, 05:40 PM   #34 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Steering her steps towards Madam Puddifoots she intended to go there to have some tea and maybe eat a slice of pie. If she ran into a colleague or student or two she'd have a chat with them. If not Laurel had a good book she had been neglecting as well as some personal correspondence letters to reply to. All thoughts were wiped out of her head though at the sight of the ominous, large red hawk that was painted on the shop front. Gasping Laurel wide-eyed mumbled to herself "Oh No! Not again...." This was not good. She needed to tell Regina and Penny too. They needed to look over security of the castle and so on.

Perturbed Laurel took a breath before she walked past the bloody hawk to open the door and head inside. Coming over the threshold to the tea shop she first heard the angry voice of the shopkeeper wondering who was responsible and then her eyes landed on Patrick that looked unwell for some reason. With a few quick strides, her mommy snake instincts kicking in she was by the young snake boy's side. "Hi Patrick, is everything all right? Has something happened?" Laurel asked worriedly. The shopkeeper was ignored for now.
Patrick was certain that his expression mimicked that of a ghost. He was absolutely sure that the Bloody Barron currently had more color than him. He had met Rylee on the train, she was a sweet little girl scared but sweet. He had taken a liking to her, considering he knew just how scary it was to be on the train on your own. Looking up at the shop keeper who asked if anyone knew who did it he nervously looked down again.

Front door opening again, he noticed Professor Vance. She was always so kind, but what if she were to severely punish the student that painted the Hawk? He wasn’t sure what to do. On the one hand he was pretty sure he should just tell her. The other, he was sure something bad was going on now that it was more than one Hawk incident.

Looking up at Professor Vance when she asked him a question, “Uh, the front of the shop Professor. It happened again.” he mumbled the second part. He was more terrified of what was causing the students to act this way than he had been running to meet the Headmistress when it happened last term.