sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1089 users online including...
Antoniotem , Antoniochx , MikefUs , Svetlbul

5 members
1084 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 51: January - April 2019

Term 51: January - April 2019 Term Fifty-One: Don't Feed the Furries (Sept 2097 - June 2098)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2018, 03:25 PM

Default The Greenhouses

The Greenhouses are all kept neat and tidy by Professor Wishart. Each one is even spaced out in their residing spot outside the castle. There are five greenhouses, which follow the orginzation of past professors in the subject, all the way back to Professor Sprout. The air is usually fresh and crisp out here.

Greenhouses 1, 2 and 3 are open to student aid and experimentation. If you're careful and confident, you can feel free to tend to the Venemous Tentaculas in Greenhouse Three or engage in a playful tug-of-war with the Devil's Snare in the Greenhouse Two. If you traipse through each greenhouse, you will identify almost every sort of magical plant that has ever been taught at Hogwarts. Bubotubers, puffapods, fanged geraniums, biting toadstools, flesh-eating shrubs, and so on..... and that's not even mentioning the assortment of Muggle flowers in Greenhouse One!

Each greenhouse has little shelves for cute or ordinary pots, as well as racks of tools and any other necessities you may need in the large corner cabinets. There's plenty of lab tables for setting up your own tinkering station, and sinks to clean up in too. Don't forget to add to the compost pile behind the greenhouses when you're done with your trimming!

OOC: Here's a basic guide of what you might find in each greenhouse; please remember to play realistically based on your character's age and skill level!

Current Listing of Plants Available to Student Care/Experimentation:

Greenhouse One: The Basics
  • Any and all mundane flowers
  • Bouncing Bulbs
  • Fanged Geraniums
  • Flutterbies
  • Honking Daffodils
  • Puffapods
  • Color Changing Roses

Greenhouse Two: Plants commonly used in potion-making
  • Abyssinian Shrivelfigs
  • Bubotubers
  • Chinese Chomping Cabbage
  • Gurdyroot
  • Various Mundane Herbs & Fungi

Greenhouse Three:For upperclassmen to learn
  • Flesh-Eating Fir
  • Mandrakes
  • Mimbulus Mimbletonia
  • Screechsnap
  • Stubby Purple Coral
  • Gravity Resistant Trees

Greenhouse Four: BE CAREFUL!
  • Devil's Snare
  • Flitterbloom
  • Bunbury's Marvelous Malignant Gillyweed Maze [from Lesson Two of Term 22]
  • Venemous Tentacula
  • Numerous Mundane "Carnivorous"Plants/Vines

Greenhouse Five: The Plant Nursery
In here you will find all the sick and ailing plants, fungi and herb's that Professor Wishart has housed here that needs special care and attention. If you wish to help trim, water and care for these ailing darlings then please seek permission from Professor Wishart.

OOC: Credit for most of the layout of the Greenhouses and the description go to both Bunz and Ro and Kayquilz.
Old 01-07-2019, 05:14 PM   #2 (permalink)

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Default Professor Wishart <3
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Stella was bored out of her mind, the thoughts of being in the castle all day made her shiver at the thought. Why be in the castle when it was nice and pretty outside? Ok... maybe not nice like summer time nice, but this was part of the year she liked. Not too hot but not too cold, just right. Giggling to herself as she sounded like Goldilock in the muggle bedtime story Goldilock and the three bears.

Her mind elsewhere and her feet guiding her she wondered how this year was going to be, the memories of last term still haunted her. She was scared of alot of things now due to advents that took place, the little second year just hoped none of the Professors from last year were here. Seeing that she was by the greenhouses she bit her lip for a second before she went into Greenhouse one.

Upon walking in she smiled, it truly was beautiful in here and was welcoming. Walking in further she seen the bouncing bulbs and giggled at them, it was small but shd knew they can get the size of doorways and smack people if threatened. Although it was small Stella thought it was cute, and misunderstood. Looking at it she smiled. "Hello little guy, sure getting big aren't ya?" Stella asked looking at it.

Smiling she jumped at the flutterbies and giggled shaking her head. Ah... puffappds one of her favorite things in this Greenhouse. "Oh... wow." she wanted to touch it but knew she couldn't or else flowers would be everywhere so she heard. Seeing the color changing roses she sniled brightly. "Wow... lightly touching one of the petals it turned blue. "Ooh... blue are you happy for vistors and attention?" she asked the plant. Plant had emotions and feelings too, they grow with love attention and care and die without it which most people didn't understand.
Old 01-09-2019, 06:37 AM   #3 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
Upon walking in she smiled, it truly was beautiful in here and was welcoming. Walking in further she seen the bouncing bulbs and giggled at them, it was small but shd knew they can get the size of doorways and smack people if threatened. Although it was small Stella thought it was cute, and misunderstood. Looking at it she smiled. "Hello little guy, sure getting big aren't ya?" Stella asked looking at it.

Smiling she jumped at the flutterbies and giggled shaking her head. Ah... puffappds one of her favorite things in this Greenhouse. "Oh... wow." she wanted to touch it but knew she couldn't or else flowers would be everywhere so she heard. Seeing the color changing roses she sniled brightly. "Wow... lightly touching one of the petals it turned blue. "Ooh... blue are you happy for vistors and attention?" she asked the plant. Plant had emotions and feelings too, they grow with love attention and care and die without it which most people didn't understand.
Joshua guessed that if he asked Kassie later then she’d probably say that she could have predicted the many rain showers, thunderstorms and dark clouds that seemed to have been the daily weather since the start of term considering the rain and wind the students arrived with. He was immensly glad that he grew the precious herbs, plants and fungi inside greenhouses and not out in the open. Some flowers and herb’s didn’t take well to too much rain.

Professor Wishart entered greenhouse one for some daily maintenance after finishing up the last class in greenhouse five with his seventh year class. Humming happily to himself, he hung up his coat on a peg just inside the door to pull on a tool belt. It was then that he noticed young Stella over by the colour changing roses. To not disturb the girl, and to just observe what she was doing for a moment Joshua went over to water and tend to the puffapods. Overhearing how she spoke to the colour changing rose he couldn’t help but comment quietly with a smile on his face to not startle her as he came up to stand by her side. "All the plants are happy to get attention and some care Stella. Try to sprinkle some water on it and see what colour it changes to next."
Old 01-09-2019, 05:14 PM   #4 (permalink)

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Joshua guessed that if he asked Kassie later then she’d probably say that she could have predicted the many rain showers, thunderstorms and dark clouds that seemed to have been the daily weather since the start of term considering the rain and wind the students arrived with. He was immensly glad that he grew the precious herbs, plants and fungi inside greenhouses and not out in the open. Some flowers and herb’s didn’t take well to too much rain.

Professor Wishart entered greenhouse one for some daily maintenance after finishing up the last class in greenhouse five with his seventh year class. Humming happily to himself, he hung up his coat on a peg just inside the door to pull on a tool belt. It was then that he noticed young Stella over by the colour changing roses. To not disturb the girl, and to just observe what she was doing for a moment Joshua went over to water and tend to the puffapods. Overhearing how she spoke to the colour changing rose he couldn’t help but comment quietly with a smile on his face to not startle her as he came up to stand by her side. "All the plants are happy to get attention and some care Stella. Try to sprinkle some water on it and see what colour it changes to next."

Stella looked up at him and smiled before taking some water and sprinkling it onto the flower. As she did, she see it changed a yellow colour she smiled brightly. "It's a yellow, guess it was thankful for the water. " Looking at him she bit her lip. "Did I disturb your lesson plans I'm sorry, just flowers and animals are alot understanding then people are." she said softly touching the petals softly as if she was petting it. "I don't understand how people say that a plant is just a plant, it got emotions and feelings too." she said shaking her head.

Looking around the greenhouse she smiled at all the plants, they were all amazing. "How do you take care of all these plants there's so many of them but they all look healthy and loved on, which is a good thing but how do you do it?" she asked tilting her head at him. Of course magic had to be one, but there was so many plants in each greenhouse how did he keep up? She hasn't been in the other greenhouses other then for class she knew that some of the plants were dangerous, she didn't dare to go in there alone.
Old 01-14-2019, 06:00 PM   #5 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3

Quote:
Stella looked up at him and smiled before taking some water and sprinkling it onto the flower. As she did, she see it changed a yellow colour she smiled brightly. "It's a yellow, guess it was thankful for the water. " Looking at him she bit her lip. "Did I disturb your lesson plans I'm sorry, just flowers and animals are alot understanding then people are." she said softly touching the petals softly as if she was petting it. "I don't understand how people say that a plant is just a plant, it got emotions and feelings too." she said shaking her head.

Looking around the greenhouse she smiled at all the plants, they were all amazing. "How do you take care of all these plants there's so many of them but they all look healthy and loved on, which is a good thing but how do you do it?" she asked tilting her head at him. Of course magic had to be one, but there was so many plants in each greenhouse how did he keep up? She hasn't been in the other greenhouses other then for class she knew that some of the plants were dangerous, she didn't dare to go in there alone.
Joshua watched with clear fascination as the flower changed its color to a yellow which made him smile over at the young lioness. "I believe you are right Stella. Most flowers want’s lot’s of water and this one in front of you is no different." Shaking his head he reassured kindly "No, not all, you haven’t disturbed my lesson plans. What makes you think you have? I always welcome visitors to the greenhouses at most times of day." Unless of course student’s were there to skip another class that they didn’t want to attend because they thought it boring or hard.

It was nice to watch Professor Wishart thought how gently Stella was touching the flowers, like she was petting it, with care and consideration. It showed a love for plants and that was something that he encouraged and liked to see from all his students. Shaking his head he responded quietly, just stating facts. "Well sadly Stella not everyone understands that plants and trees can feel emotions just like we humans can. It’s nice to see though that a young girl like yourself understands and respects and cherishes plants. From where comes your interest in flowers? From your parents?"

Letting his eyes scan over the many plants and herb’s with love Joshua said as his eyes stopped on Stella once more. "Thank you Stella, it’s nice to hear that the love and care the plants and herbs gets in here shows! I make use of magic when it works and some of the house elves help with the maintenance too, and then all you students help out with them in your lessons. I don’t mind getting my hands dirty with mould or dung everyday it’s quite soothing actually."
Old 01-20-2019, 04:32 AM   #6 (permalink)

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar

Quote:
Joshua watched with clear fascination as the flower changed its color to a yellow which made him smile over at the young lioness. "I believe you are right Stella. Most flowers want’s lot’s of water and this one in front of you is no different." Shaking his head he reassured kindly "No, not all, you haven’t disturbed my lesson plans. What makes you think you have? I always welcome visitors to the greenhouses at most times of day." Unless of course student’s were there to skip another class that they didn’t want to attend because they thought it boring or hard.

It was nice to watch Professor Wishart thought how gently Stella was touching the flowers, like she was petting it, with care and consideration. It showed a love for plants and that was something that he encouraged and liked to see from all his students. Shaking his head he responded quietly, just stating facts. "Well sadly Stella not everyone understands that plants and trees can feel emotions just like we humans can. It’s nice to see though that a young girl like yourself understands and respects and cherishes plants. From where comes your interest in flowers? From your parents?"

Letting his eyes scan over the many plants and herb’s with love Joshua said as his eyes stopped on Stella once more. "Thank you Stella, it’s nice to hear that the love and care the plants and herbs gets in here shows! I make use of magic when it works and some of the house elves help with the maintenance too, and then all you students help out with them in your lessons. I don’t mind getting my hands dirty with mould or dung everyday it’s quite soothing actually."

Looking up at him she smiled. "Although sometimes too much water is bad for them, gotta know the right amount to use, too much water can be bad." she said softly. Shrugging she shook her head. "I don't know, I just thought you were getting ready for future lessons, I didn't want to intrude." she said biting her lip. She wasn't skipping class or thought her subjects were boring, she was indeed done with her lessons for the day as well as her homework. Stella spent alot of her free time wondering around the castle and grounds, now that she was allowed to she's a very adventurous person. What she wanted to do last term she was doing this term and she was happy about it.

As the flower turned red she smiled down at it. "Aw... red, you love to be loved on don't you?" she asked the plant softly touching the petals. She knew how sensitive the petals can be, she wanted to be careful with them. "It's sad, if people can feel what trees and plants feel, maybe they'll think differently." she said sighing sadly. "Well... it's more my grammy, she has a huge garden at her house, she taught me how to garden and love plants as if they were people." she said softly gently touching another flower. [B]"My grammy always told me that people tree and flowers are the same you sprinkle them with love and kindness it'll grow into something beautiful." Looking up at him she smiled.

Looking around, she smiled. "I remember walking into one of these greenhouses my first time, I was in awe and I still am, so many plants that we can care for and learn about! But we can also learn alot from plants, like how to be unique and stand out from everyone else." she said happily. "I'm glad they're so loved on, a happy plant makes the world seem happier and brighter." looking at the bouncing bulbs she giggled. "I don't mind it all either, I find it rather relaxing as well as stress relieving." she said shrugging.
Old 01-26-2019, 09:05 AM   #7 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3

Quote:
Looking up at him she smiled. "Although sometimes too much water is bad for them, gotta know the right amount to use, too much water can be bad." she said softly. Shrugging she shook her head. "I don't know, I just thought you were getting ready for future lessons, I didn't want to intrude." she said biting her lip. She wasn't skipping class or thought her subjects were boring, she was indeed done with her lessons for the day as well as her homework. Stella spent alot of her free time wondering around the castle and grounds, now that she was allowed to she's a very adventurous person. What she wanted to do last term she was doing this term and she was happy about it.

As the flower turned red she smiled down at it. "Aw... red, you love to be loved on don't you?" she asked the plant softly touching the petals. She knew how sensitive the petals can be, she wanted to be careful with them. "It's sad, if people can feel what trees and plants feel, maybe they'll think differently." she said sighing sadly. "Well... it's more my grammy, she has a huge garden at her house, she taught me how to garden and love plants as if they were people." she said softly gently touching another flower. [B]"My grammy always told me that people tree and flowers are the same you sprinkle them with love and kindness it'll grow into something beautiful." Looking up at him she smiled.

Looking around, she smiled. "I remember walking into one of these greenhouses my first time, I was in awe and I still am, so many plants that we can care for and learn about! But we can also learn alot from plants, like how to be unique and stand out from everyone else." she said happily. "I'm glad they're so loved on, a happy plant makes the world seem happier and brighter." looking at the bouncing bulbs she giggled. "I don't mind it all either, I find it rather relaxing as well as stress relieving." she said shrugging.
"True, true Stella. Watering is a balancing act. Too much or too little water can both be bad for all types of plants." Professor Wishart replied kindly. He didn’t say that there could be differences in water need among the plants of the same species. It seemed like Stella already knew that. "You’re not intruding at all Stella, you’re always welcome to visit the greenhouses outside of class. I was prepping earlier for class yes but now I’m just doing some daily plant maintenance which I don’t mind help with if you’re interested?" Joshua offererd with a smile.

Professor Wishart’s eyes dropped to the colour changing flower as it turned a beautiful red which made his smile grow a little bigger as Stella once again showed a soft and caring touch as she stroked the flowers petals. Sighing with her Joshua said quietly. "We can just keep sharing the green knowledge and hope that some day the majority of people in the world will understand and care and cherish all plants, fungi and herbs like all plant lovers do." It was a dream he knew but dreaming wasn’t bad.

"It sounds like you have a remarkable granny Stella." Joshua said with a smile. "Any woman or man that shares the same view and love of pants as i do get’s appraisal from me because there are sadly too few around." Walking around Stella to tend to one of the flutterby bush he said with a sideways smile as he nipped off some dead leaves. "Why thank you. The students that come here gives the plants love too even if there has been some minor accidents."
Old 02-01-2019, 02:05 AM   #8 (permalink)

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar

Quote:
"True, true Stella. Watering is a balancing act. Too much or too little water can both be bad for all types of plants." Professor Wishart replied kindly. He didn’t say that there could be differences in water need among the plants of the same species. It seemed like Stella already knew that. "You’re not intruding at all Stella, you’re always welcome to visit the greenhouses outside of class. I was prepping earlier for class yes but now I’m just doing some daily plant maintenance which I don’t mind help with if you’re interested?" Joshua offererd with a smile.

Professor Wishart’s eyes dropped to the colour changing flower as it turned a beautiful red which made his smile grow a little bigger as Stella once again showed a soft and caring touch as she stroked the flowers petals. Sighing with her Joshua said quietly. "We can just keep sharing the green knowledge and hope that some day the majority of people in the world will understand and care and cherish all plants, fungi and herbs like all plant lovers do." It was a dream he knew but dreaming wasn’t bad.

"It sounds like you have a remarkable granny Stella." Joshua said with a smile. "Any woman or man that shares the same view and love of pants as i do get’s appraisal from me because there are sadly too few around." Walking around Stella to tend to one of the flutterby bush he said with a sideways smile as he nipped off some dead leaves. "Why thank you. The students that come here gives the plants love too even if there has been some minor accidents."

"I know people don't know that, I'm glad that I have a understanding on that." she said softly. Stella loved plants as much as she loved animals, it was clear she cared about all kinds of life. "Oh okay, if that's the case then, I'm going to visit alot more often." she said happily. She nodded and smiled. "Of course, I'll love too, what needs to be done?" she asked softly. Looking around she seen a couple of plants needed a good trimming, she bit her lip frowning.

Touching another flower she looked up at him and sighed sadly, she could only hope so. "Sad that so many things are killing these poor plants and trees in the muggle world, don't people understand that pollution and air pollution isn't good for us or plants and trees?" she asked sadly. She nodded and smiled. "I will sir, just hope that they want to listen to me, I'm just alittle girl." she said biting her lip. "How can I make a difference in a world of people that don't care or listen?" she asked tilting her head. She wanted people to understand, but she didn't know how she could make people see that they were hurting life in general.

She nodded and smiled. "She's the one besides my parents who taught me to love all kinds of life, for we rely on each other to live. " she said smiling at the thought of her parents and granmmy. She smiled brightly. "Herbology is one of my favorite subjects, I feel like I'm at home helping my grammy in her garden, getting rid of those pesky garden gromes." she said laughing. "I'll help in any way that I can, like I said it makes me feel at home " she said looking at the bouncing bulbs giggling some.
Old 02-11-2019, 05:06 PM   #9 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3

Quote:
"I know people don't know that, I'm glad that I have a understanding on that." she said softly. Stella loved plants as much as she loved animals, it was clear she cared about all kinds of life. "Oh okay, if that's the case then, I'm going to visit alot more often." she said happily. She nodded and smiled. "Of course, I'll love too, what needs to be done?" she asked softly. Looking around she seen a couple of plants needed a good trimming, she bit her lip frowning.

Touching another flower she looked up at him and sighed sadly, she could only hope so. "Sad that so many things are killing these poor plants and trees in the muggle world, don't people understand that pollution and air pollution isn't good for us or plants and trees?" she asked sadly. She nodded and smiled. "I will sir, just hope that they want to listen to me, I'm just alittle girl." she said biting her lip. "How can I make a difference in a world of people that don't care or listen?" she asked tilting her head. She wanted people to understand, but she didn't know how she could make people see that they were hurting life in general.

She nodded and smiled. "She's the one besides my parents who taught me to love all kinds of life, for we rely on each other to live. " she said smiling at the thought of her parents and granmmy. She smiled brightly. "Herbology is one of my favorite subjects, I feel like I'm at home helping my grammy in her garden, getting rid of those pesky garden gromes." she said laughing. "I'll help in any way that I can, like I said it makes me feel at home " she said looking at the bouncing bulbs giggling some.
Stella was a bright girl with a level head on her shoulder that showed real promise and talent in caring for plants and Joshua imagined that was the case with creatures too. He’d have to remember to ask Tristan at dinner about Stella. Beaming Joshua said "Both the plants and I will be happy for more frequent visits so maybe you can try to get some of your friends to tag along too next time you come to the greenhouses outside class time Stella?"

Looking around him at the nearest plant’s Joshua said thoughtfully as he gestured at each plant section. "There are a handful of plants that could use a good trim, some need watering and some need some extra dragon dung added to their pots, but you aren’t wearing workrobes so do what you feel like unless you don’t mind if your clothes get dirty?" He had to ask since some girl’s we’re a bit picky about that.

Shaking his head Professor Wishart responded quietly. "No, sadly not everyone in the world is very knowledgeable about air pollution or all kinds of pollution for that matter so they don’t understand or care to understand many times how it affects both humans, plants and trees and creatures." Which was stupid.

"Don’t feel discouraged Stella. Keep talking and someone will eventually listen. If you can get just one person to listen and care about what you say about the environment then you will have maked a difference for the world. Maybe just because your a young girl that thinks strongly about something the adult’s will listen. Often times an adult is more likely to listen to what young girls like yourself say then to a senior professor for example. So keep fighting for what you believe in!" Professor Wishart encouraged.

Hearing a loud thump followed by a twack behind him Joshua turned on the spot and cried out as he made a beeline for the mandrake section of the greenhouse. "Oh no, no not the mandrakes again! I thought i had moved the troublemakers away from each other."
Old 02-22-2019, 01:53 AM   #10 (permalink)

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar

Quote:
Stella was a bright girl with a level head on her shoulder that showed real promise and talent in caring for plants and Joshua imagined that was the case with creatures too. He’d have to remember to ask Tristan at dinner about Stella. Beaming Joshua said "Both the plants and I will be happy for more frequent visits so maybe you can try to get some of your friends to tag along too next time you come to the greenhouses outside class time Stella?"

Looking around him at the nearest plant’s Joshua said thoughtfully as he gestured at each plant section. "There are a handful of plants that could use a good trim, some need watering and some need some extra dragon dung added to their pots, but you aren’t wearing workrobes so do what you feel like unless you don’t mind if your clothes get dirty?" He had to ask since some girl’s we’re a bit picky about that.

Shaking his head Professor Wishart responded quietly. "No, sadly not everyone in the world is very knowledgeable about air pollution or all kinds of pollution for that matter so they don’t understand or care to understand many times how it affects both humans, plants and trees and creatures." Which was stupid.

"Don’t feel discouraged Stella. Keep talking and someone will eventually listen. If you can get just one person to listen and care about what you say about the environment then you will have maked a difference for the world. Maybe just because your a young girl that thinks strongly about something the adult’s will listen. Often times an adult is more likely to listen to what young girls like yourself say then to a senior professor for example. So keep fighting for what you believe in!" Professor Wishart encouraged.

Hearing a loud thump followed by a twack behind him Joshua turned on the spot and cried out as he made a beeline for the mandrake section of the greenhouse. "Oh no, no not the mandrakes again! I thought i had moved the troublemakers away from each other."

Stella looked up at him and smiled. "Sure that'll be great, every little bit of help matters in the life of a plant!" she said in a matter of fact voice. She smiled happily, she was allowed to spend more time here besides just for classes, what better way to decompress after a long day of classes and homework? She couldn't think of anything better, she loved plants and animals. Ooh... she'll have to remind herself to stop by the barns and see the animals she was sure Professor Wayland could use some help as well.

Looking around she seen that he was right, aw... poor things, but she and Professor Wishart were here to make it all better. Deciding to do all three, she grabbed some gardening scissors and started cutting the dead loves off the a boincing bulb plant. "I don't mind getting dirty Professor, besides I'm in my work and play clothes I wear these around the ranch at home all the time. " she said said putting down her scissors and feeling inside the plant it was a bit dry and could use some more dragon dung. Getting some dragon dung she added it before shd gotten out her wand and watered it. "There we go little fellas, all cleaned watered and feed." she said smiling down at the plant.

Stella frowned sadly. "Well that's just dumb and foolish of them, it's hurting them as well how can they not see that?" she asked sighing. She just wish people knew how much they were hurting plants and creatures as well as themselves, air pollution and pollution was a big problem and killing tons of plants and creatures it made her mad and sad. She tried doing everything she could, recycle as well as cut apart plastic that could hurt animals on land and the ocean. She remembered that her and her brother Phoenix along with their dad helped a owl who was stuck in a fishing line.

Stella looked up at him and smiled. "I wanna make a difference in the world, one sinple act of kindness will make a difference in the world around us." she said cutting the dead leaves off Flutterby bush. The smell of the ocean coming to her, she shook her head. "The scent is to attract the unwary right Professor?" she asked him. She was smelling a strong scent of the ocean and it smelled good.

Looking over at the mandrakes she giggled. "Do they fight with each other Professor?" she asked looking at them. She knew quite a bit about these, but shouldn't they be wearing earmuffs? "I thought their cries will knock you out Professor?" she asked him curiously.
Old 02-26-2019, 09:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Had she already pulled off the TWO greatest pranks of all time? Yes, yes she had. But was she back for more? OF COURSE. Because she still owed one Maxton Carden a taste of his own medicine and also, if she had made it this far in life without getting expelled then surely she was invincible.

The only issue was that she had NO idea what she was looking for in here. Which is why the Gryffindor walked past the various rows rather aimlessly, curiously peering at each plant as she walked by. No, no, no. Ew. No. None of these looked good enough. She needed one of those flesh eating kind. The kind that would just shoot out and grab your--

HER FOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," ah yes, screaming bloody murder yet again.

You are Lemon!
Old 02-28-2019, 07:49 AM   #12 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default separate timelines....

SPOILER!!: Stella
Quote:
Stella looked up at him and smiled. "Sure that'll be great, every little bit of help matters in the life of a plant!" she said in a matter of fact voice. She smiled happily, she was allowed to spend more time here besides just for classes, what better way to decompress after a long day of classes and homework? She couldn't think of anything better, she loved plants and animals. Ooh... she'll have to remind herself to stop by the barns and see the animals she was sure Professor Wayland could use some help as well.

Looking around she seen that he was right, aw... poor things, but she and Professor Wishart were here to make it all better. Deciding to do all three, she grabbed some gardening scissors and started cutting the dead loves off the a boincing bulb plant. "I don't mind getting dirty Professor, besides I'm in my work and play clothes I wear these around the ranch at home all the time. " she said said putting down her scissors and feeling inside the plant it was a bit dry and could use some more dragon dung. Getting some dragon dung she added it before shd gotten out her wand and watered it. "There we go little fellas, all cleaned watered and feed." she said smiling down at the plant.

Stella frowned sadly. "Well that's just dumb and foolish of them, it's hurting them as well how can they not see that?" she asked sighing. She just wish people knew how much they were hurting plants and creatures as well as themselves, air pollution and pollution was a big problem and killing tons of plants and creatures it made her mad and sad. She tried doing everything she could, recycle as well as cut apart plastic that could hurt animals on land and the ocean. She remembered that her and her brother Phoenix along with their dad helped a owl who was stuck in a fishing line.

Stella looked up at him and smiled. "I wanna make a difference in the world, one sinple act of kindness will make a difference in the world around us." she said cutting the dead leaves off Flutterby bush. The smell of the ocean coming to her, she shook her head. "The scent is to attract the unwary right Professor?" she asked him. She was smelling a strong scent of the ocean and it smelled good.

Looking over at the mandrakes she giggled. "Do they fight with each other Professor?" she asked looking at them. She knew quite a bit about these, but shouldn't they be wearing earmuffs? "I thought their cries will knock you out Professor?" she asked him curiously.

Professor Wishart beamed broadly as Stella without any fuss got to work alongside him, taking care of the plant’s he had pointed out. She was a rare student. Most student’s unless they had an interest in the greens of nature avoided the greenhouses unless of course they wanted to ’borrow’ a plant for a prank on a fellow student. As he clipped off a dead bransch he shot a look over at Stella’s work and complimenting. "Good work Stella! I can see that the plants are happy."

Shaking his head Professor Wishart responded matter of factly. "That’s true, it’s foolish, dumb and hurtful, but not everyone care for the wellbeing of plants or how it affect’s the climate. It is just how it is and it something you just have to accept. You don’t have to like it Stella but it’s the reality."

Smiling he said "I’m glad to hear it Stella. The world needs more kindness." And wasn’t that the truth? There we’re too much evil in the world. Watering a bouncing bulb he turned his gaze to the flutterby bush Stella was working on. "Yes, the oceanic scent is to lure you to make you or it’s other prey lose it’s alertness before the bush attacks unawares. So be careful and alert!"

Raising a hand to scratch his chin Joshua sighed as he eyed the mandrakes again. "Yes, they fight with each other, especially the youngest ones." Twacking a mandrake mildy that was making signs of wanting to attack it’s neighbour again he shook his head. "No, i wear muggle ear plugs so i’m safe but you can assist me and put on earmuff’s on all of them so you don’t get knocked out."

SPOILER!!: Zoryn
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Had she already pulled off the TWO greatest pranks of all time? Yes, yes she had. But was she back for more? OF COURSE. Because she still owed one Maxton Carden a taste of his own medicine and also, if she had made it this far in life without getting expelled then surely she was invincible.

The only issue was that she had NO idea what she was looking for in here. Which is why the Gryffindor walked past the various rows rather aimlessly, curiously peering at each plant as she walked by. No, no, no. Ew. No. None of these looked good enough. She needed one of those flesh eating kind. The kind that would just shoot out and grab your--

HER FOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," ah yes, screaming bloody murder yet again.

It was a sunday without classes and Professor Wishart prided himself with being caught up with both his professorly and groundskeeping duties as he sat in his office and finished a cup of green tea. It had taken some time to find the balance, but now at the end of feburary he could say proudly that he had risen to Headmaster Trent’s expectations or at least he assumed so.

With the last of the tea drunken up, Joshua got dressed in a pair of workrobes, sticking his wand in one pocket and a pair of dragonhide gloves and ear muff’s in the other. Heading over to greenhouse four he was looking forward to a productive day surrounded by the greenhouses wonderful planty inhabitants.

The loud ear piercing screaming that reached his ears upon opening the door, made him curse under his breath, as he pulled out his wand and sprang inside. Which of the plant’s were being naughty this time? Spotting Zoryn in a bind he hurried over casting "Diffindo!" at the plant vine surrounding the girl’s foot. Gaze turning to the girl he asked "Zoryn, are you all right? What we’re you doing in here?"
Old 03-02-2019, 10:32 AM   #13 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1

Quote:
It was a sunday without classes and Professor Wishart prided himself with being caught up with both his professorly and groundskeeping duties as he sat in his office and finished a cup of green tea. It had taken some time to find the balance, but now at the end of feburary he could say proudly that he had risen to Headmaster Trent’s expectations or at least he assumed so.

With the last of the tea drunken up, Joshua got dressed in a pair of workrobes, sticking his wand in one pocket and a pair of dragonhide gloves and ear muff’s in the other. Heading over to greenhouse four he was looking forward to a productive day surrounded by the greenhouses wonderful planty inhabitants.

The loud ear piercing screaming that reached his ears upon opening the door, made him curse under his breath, as he pulled out his wand and sprang inside. Which of the plant’s were being naughty this time? Spotting Zoryn in a bind he hurried over casting "Diffindo!" at the plant vine surrounding the girl’s foot. Gaze turning to the girl he asked "Zoryn, are you all right? What we’re you doing in here?"
The seventh year had just seen her WHOLE LIFE flash before her eyes. I mean, obviously, she knew she wasn't going to die. But did that stop her from being dramatic? Absolutely not. "Professor Wishart, you should really get this plant under control. It almost ATE me." Well, not quite. But that would've been the next step, right? They already had one death under their noses, didn't need a number TWO.

"Studying."

It felt like the best answer. She couldn't tell him that she was trying to work on another prank, y'know? He'd go berserk. Some of the other Professors could handle it. But Wishart? The man was like a limp spaghetti noodle. Any sign of chaos would probably bend him over and kick him to the floor.

So for all intents and purposes.

She was studying.

You are Lemon!
Old 03-03-2019, 01:09 PM   #14 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3

Quote:
The seventh year had just seen her WHOLE LIFE flash before her eyes. I mean, obviously, she knew she wasn't going to die. But did that stop her from being dramatic? Absolutely not. "Professor Wishart, you should really get this plant under control. It almost ATE me." Well, not quite. But that would've been the next step, right? They already had one death under their noses, didn't need a number TWO.

"Studying."

It felt like the best answer. She couldn't tell him that she was trying to work on another prank, y'know? He'd go berserk. Some of the other Professors could handle it. But Wishart? The man was like a limp spaghetti noodle. Any sign of chaos would probably bend him over and kick him to the floor.

So for all intents and purposes.

She was studying.
If there was something Joshua had found in his second year of teaching at the school was that he had little patience for drama, but he could though show empathy for the situation. Zoryn was clearly scared and had panicked in the moment, but who wouldn’t when an exquisitely big and blooming wonderful venomous tentacula locked a tentacle around your leg? He had done that too on occassion.

Professor Wishart lovingly swatted away a tentacle before he turned his eyes on Zoryn correcting her mildly some understanding in his voice. "This lovely and exquisite venomous tentacula girl didn’t eat you Zoryn. She is just teething and hungry so she tries to get her hands on anything she can, you just showed up at the wrong time. I’m sorry if you got scared by her." Pulling out his wand he accioed two dead chizpurfles that the venomous tentacula quickly started to feast on behind his back.

Putting his wand back in it’s holster he asked curiosity clear in his tone as he focused his full attention on Zoryn. "What can you want to be studying in here? This section of the greenhouse isn’t open to student’s outside of classes because of the dangerous plants in here."
Old 03-03-2019, 04:44 PM   #15 (permalink)

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar

Quote:

Professor Wishart beamed broadly as Stella without any fuss got to work alongside him, taking care of the plant’s he had pointed out. She was a rare student. Most student’s unless they had an interest in the greens of nature avoided the greenhouses unless of course they wanted to ’borrow’ a plant for a prank on a fellow student. As he clipped off a dead bransch he shot a look over at Stella’s work and complimenting. "Good work Stella! I can see that the plants are happy."

Shaking his head Professor Wishart responded matter of factly. "That’s true, it’s foolish, dumb and hurtful, but not everyone care for the wellbeing of plants or how it affect’s the climate. It is just how it is and it something you just have to accept. You don’t have to like it Stella but it’s the reality."

Smiling he said "I’m glad to hear it Stella. The world needs more kindness." And wasn’t that the truth? There we’re too much evil in the world. Watering a bouncing bulb he turned his gaze to the flutterby bush Stella was working on. "Yes, the oceanic scent is to lure you to make you or it’s other prey lose it’s alertness before the bush attacks unawares. So be careful and alert!"

Raising a hand to scratch his chin Joshua sighed as he eyed the mandrakes again. "Yes, they fight with each other, especially the youngest ones." Twacking a mandrake mildy that was making signs of wanting to attack it’s neighbour again he shook his head. "No, i wear muggle ear plugs so i’m safe but you can assist me and put on earmuff’s on all of them so you don’t get knocked out."
Stella beamed happily at him when he said said did a good job. "A groom and feed plant is a happy plant indeed!" she said in a matter of fact voice. She didn't mind getting dirty or her hands dirty, although she knew most girls would shriek and scream at dragon dung on their hands. As for Stella, she was raised on a ranc with horses she wasn't afraid to get dirty in the lease.

Sighing sadly she nodded. "Sometimes I just wish people could spend a day as a plant or tree, just to get a taste of what they actually go through and suffer." she said sadly. " You know reality kinda stinks at times doesn't it?" she asked him shaking her head. Sometimes as the saying goes, sometimes fantasy is better then reality, but she knew she couldn't keep her heads up in the clouds forever. She just loved creatures and plants and think they needed to be treated better then how they are, but hey like Professor Wishart said she didn't have to like it, but she yad to accept it.

"Indeed it does, not that many people are kind now days, it makes me sad." she said frowning. Listening to him she nodded. "But smells so relaxing like your right by the ocean..." she said before shaking her head snapping out of it. She had to stay alert, this smell was to catch her off guard, no matter how good it smelled she had to stay alert!.

Walking towards where he was at with the mandrakes she grabbed a pair of earmuffs before standing beside him. They were troublemakers indeed, they look like they were fighting each other. "Where would you like them moved at Professor?" she said looking at them and gently pulling them apart.
Old 03-07-2019, 07:24 AM   #16 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3

Quote:
Stella beamed happily at him when he said said did a good job. "A groom and feed plant is a happy plant indeed!" she said in a matter of fact voice. She didn't mind getting dirty or her hands dirty, although she knew most girls would shriek and scream at dragon dung on their hands. As for Stella, she was raised on a ranc with horses she wasn't afraid to get dirty in the lease.

Sighing sadly she nodded. "Sometimes I just wish people could spend a day as a plant or tree, just to get a taste of what they actually go through and suffer." she said sadly. " You know reality kinda stinks at times doesn't it?" she asked him shaking her head. Sometimes as the saying goes, sometimes fantasy is better then reality, but she knew she couldn't keep her heads up in the clouds forever. She just loved creatures and plants and think they needed to be treated better then how they are, but hey like Professor Wishart said she didn't have to like it, but she yad to accept it.

"Indeed it does, not that many people are kind now days, it makes me sad." she said frowning. Listening to him she nodded. "But smells so relaxing like your right by the ocean..." she said before shaking her head snapping out of it. She had to stay alert, this smell was to catch her off guard, no matter how good it smelled she had to stay alert!.

Walking towards where he was at with the mandrakes she grabbed a pair of earmuffs before standing beside him. They were troublemakers indeed, they look like they were fighting each other. "Where would you like them moved at Professor?" she said looking at them and gently pulling them apart.
"I couldn’t agree more Stella!" Joshua said with a pleased grin. "Plant’s thrive best if they are fed and groomed on a regular basis." It was a fact that he hoped that all his student’s understood when they left Hogwarts and cared for their own plants.

Smiling he said "Maybe that’d be something Stella if everyone got to experience how it is to be a plant or a tree in class for a few hours to really get an understanding of why they should treat all living plants and trees with the same care and love as people, but I doubt Headmaster Trent would approve." Joshua could consider asking though it was tempting but he also understood if the headmaster shot the idea down as a bad one.

Nodding sadly he said "Yes sometimes reality can really stink, but then you should focus on the positive and happy." He wasn’t one to usually give out sage advice but just talking to Stella had led to quite a few so far.

He was about to caution Stella again to snap out of it and not get entranced by the plant when she did that on her own accord, which made him proud. As she came over to stand beside him by the mandrakes he gestured to the empty plant box a few feet away next to the bouncing bulb’s. "Let’s separate the mandrakes who are fighting with a great distance between. They have never so far attacked the bouncing bulbs to my knowledge so help me put on the earmuffs on them before we start lifting them over there." Joshua kept separating the fighters gently, but staying alert. "So what is your favourite plant Stella i don’t think i’ve ever asked you that?"
Old 03-07-2019, 06:25 PM   #17 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default i'd apologize, but at this point i think this is expected

Quote:
If there was something Joshua had found in his second year of teaching at the school was that he had little patience for drama, but he could though show empathy for the situation. Zoryn was clearly scared and had panicked in the moment, but who wouldn’t when an exquisitely big and blooming wonderful venomous tentacula locked a tentacle around your leg? He had done that too on occassion.

Professor Wishart lovingly swatted away a tentacle before he turned his eyes on Zoryn correcting her mildly some understanding in his voice. "This lovely and exquisite venomous tentacula girl didn’t eat you Zoryn. She is just teething and hungry so she tries to get her hands on anything she can, you just showed up at the wrong time. I’m sorry if you got scared by her." Pulling out his wand he accioed two dead chizpurfles that the venomous tentacula quickly started to feast on behind his back.

Putting his wand back in it’s holster he asked curiosity clear in his tone as he focused his full attention on Zoryn. "What can you want to be studying in here? This section of the greenhouse isn’t open to student’s outside of classes because of the dangerous plants in here."
But this wasn't just any drama.

SHE. COULD. HAVE. DIED!!!!!!!!!

Apparently that meant nothing around here anymore. Now that people were just dying left and right, apparently death was OKAY. "No offense, Professor," for the record, she meant FULL offense, "but lovely and exquisite are the last two words I would use to describe her." Also, had he just gendered a plant?????? Um. Okay, dude. Zor didn't even want to know how he had gotten that kind of information.

She was absolutely unimpressed. Not scared. Try, ALMOST DEAD.

"It is? Are you sure? I thought this was greenhouse two." Nah, she wasn't that dumb. But what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. BECAUSE APPARENTLY HE WAS FINE WITH PLANTS THAT ASSAULTED HUMANS!!!!!

You are Lemon!
Old 03-10-2019, 02:44 PM   #18 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3

Quote:
But this wasn't just any drama.

SHE. COULD. HAVE. DIED!!!!!!!!!

Apparently that meant nothing around here anymore. Now that people were just dying left and right, apparently death was OKAY. "No offense, Professor," for the record, she meant FULL offense, "but lovely and exquisite are the last two words I would use to describe her." Also, had he just gendered a plant?????? Um. Okay, dude. Zor didn't even want to know how he had gotten that kind of information.

She was absolutely unimpressed. Not scared. Try, ALMOST DEAD.

"It is? Are you sure? I thought this was greenhouse two." Nah, she wasn't that dumb. But what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. BECAUSE APPARENTLY HE WAS FINE WITH PLANTS THAT ASSAULTED HUMANS!!!!!
Professor Wishart casted a look behind him at the enormous venoumous tentacula that had now eaten up her snack and was content again. Pleased that no vine would be reaching for him or Zoryn in the next couple of minutes and he reaffirmed. "This is really greenhouse four Zoryn," Taking a few steps away from the tentaculas and motioning for Zoryn to follow him he decided to ignore the tone in Zoryn’s words since she clearly didn’t see beauty and exquisiteness of a tentacula. He hoped he could change her mind and thus asked curiously. "How would you decribe a venomous tentacula then in your own words if not lovely and exquisite?" If he knew that then Joshua had something to work with.

It was difficult to interpret moods of people and Zoryn’s was an enigma. He had a hard time deciding if she was scared or angry or something else entirely. "What did you wish to do in greenhouse two and don’t say studying again, i want the truth."
Old 03-24-2019, 08:20 PM   #19 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1

"Well maybe it ought to be labeled more explicitly," she offered with a shrug. Look, this was in no way her fault. Honestly, she felt as though she was so convincing that she even believed her own lie at this point. Of course she came here by accident! It was his fault, clearly. His question, however, did make her pause to think.

How would she describe it?

"Overgrown, handsy, and yuck." That's how she'd describe it.

.......... Um.

Did he just SASS her? With his OWN mouth? In THIS economy?

Zoryn gave her Professor a look. "You don't believe me?"

You are Lemon!
Old 03-25-2019, 04:55 PM   #20 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3

Quote:
"Well maybe it ought to be labeled more explicitly," she offered with a shrug. Look, this was in no way her fault. Honestly, she felt as though she was so convincing that she even believed her own lie at this point. Of course she came here by accident! It was his fault, clearly. His question, however, did make her pause to think.

How would she describe it?

"Overgrown, handsy, and yuck." That's how she'd describe it.

.......... Um.

Did he just SASS her? With his OWN mouth? In THIS economy?

Zoryn gave her Professor a look. "You don't believe me?"
Taking Zoryn’s suggestion seriously Professor Wishart stole a silent glance at the labels below the nearest plants. We’re they not labeled plainly enough? There we’re some vines covering parts of some of the labels of course, but that was to be expected wasn’t it in a greenhouse where the plants we’re thriving and blooming? Turning his gaze back on Zoryn he said thoughtfully "I suppose I could make the labels easier to spot, but you should be attentive to your surroundings no matter if you are here in the greenhouse or out in the barns." It was textbook for a growing witch to know wasn’t it?

Listening to Zoryn’s description of the venomous tentacula he couldn’t but grin wide. "They are a bit overgrown I admit but that is just because they are blooming so wonderfully and the handsyness is just in their nature. They can’t help it. It is how they get food."

Regarding her he said honestly."I want to believe you Zoryn I do, but when was the last time I saw you in here studying or staying behind when class ended to spend just an extra few minutes with the plants instead of rushing off to your dorm?"
Old 04-01-2019, 07:14 PM   #21 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1

Quote:
Taking Zoryn’s suggestion seriously Professor Wishart stole a silent glance at the labels below the nearest plants. We’re they not labeled plainly enough? There we’re some vines covering parts of some of the labels of course, but that was to be expected wasn’t it in a greenhouse where the plants we’re thriving and blooming? Turning his gaze back on Zoryn he said thoughtfully "I suppose I could make the labels easier to spot, but you should be attentive to your surroundings no matter if you are here in the greenhouse or out in the barns." It was textbook for a growing witch to know wasn’t it?

Listening to Zoryn’s description of the venomous tentacula he couldn’t but grin wide. "They are a bit overgrown I admit but that is just because they are blooming so wonderfully and the handsyness is just in their nature. They can’t help it. It is how they get food."

Regarding her he said honestly."I want to believe you Zoryn I do, but when was the last time I saw you in here studying or staying behind when class ended to spend just an extra few minutes with the plants instead of rushing off to your dorm?"
For the record, she had meant labeling the Greenhouses, not the plants. But this wasn't really a major concern. She just wanted to fight the man and distract from the fact that she wasn't actually here to study. "Okay," she shrugged. It didn't matter either way. She'd be graduating soon, so what if Professor Wishy-Washy thought she wasn't attentive to her surroundings?

.......... Was he smiling?

The man was sadistic.

".... Right." He did know he was talking about a plant right?

And there it came. The assumptions! Forget the fact that he was absolutely right, these were WILD assumptions to make and TOTALLY baseless. "I've turned a new leaf," no pun intended. Or pun intended. Whatever. Faith would laugh at that, too bad she wasn't here. "I have NEWTs this year, Professor. Studying is of utmost importance." Didn't he know?

You are Lemon!