Email Us!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9872
Classes: 15
Professors: 12

View Points

Members

There are 855 users online including...
Eldardak , Alexrut , Chelliephone , Eldarkjr , Thomaspag , Austinwals , astrocat , Kimothy , JoyceZoors

13 members
842 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Morgan P. Nickles Era

Morgan P. Nickles Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Morgan P. Nickles [IC January 2094 - December 2096; OOC October 2017 - October 2018]

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2017, 04:39 AM   #126 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post

Zander hadn't seen the blonde from afar, but came to notice the boy as he joined in on the pacing. Wait. No way!?!? "Errrr... Something like that, yeah," he admitted sheepishly, though he was actually incredibly relieved to see a familiar face. His face going even redder (as if that was possible) at being called 'Head Boy Adair'. Now that was embarrassing.

It was then that he realized just how quickly he was pacing and registered how strange he must've looked in doing so. Slowing down the pace of his strides before quickly coming to a full stop, he smiled at his former classmate. "Ethan Mordaunt, boy am I glad to see you," the ministry had been far too lonely and scarce of any chance at making friends up until this point. "Please tell me you work here?" He was hopeful. It had to be that or the boy was just here..... To... Uh... Deliver breakfast? Unlikely, but Zander needed to brace himself incase. Some things are just too good to be true, y'know?
Ethan beamed...and then cackled at Zander's reaction. "And here I thought you'd be a new person after university." Truth, but Ethan was relieved to see an old familiar face, and his old peculiarities that's truly Zander Adair. "You survived Hogwarts...surely you can get through...whatever it is that's going on with you," he said gesturing his hands wildly in front of an old pal.

The blonde Mordaunt gave him a good natured laugh and pointed a finger in between his eyes. "You're being sentimental. I'm sensing a hug fest," he said chuckling. Merlin, he missed this. He missed being around old buddies from Hogwarts and just be carefree. Ethan pouted as he showed Zander his box of treats and coffee. "Did you really think I spent time getting an education in Magical Forensics to bring coffee for my boss? This is mine for your information, thank you very much, and yes, I work here. Your resident Sherlock Holmes. Sort of." BEAM. Dream come true for this kid, mhm!
"Come on, hug yer old pal!" he exclaimed opening his arms, ready to catch a shook former Head Boy. Please feel free to shut him up before he attracts unsolicited attention from fellow colleagues.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.
Old 07-15-2017, 03:01 PM   #127 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Poor Emeric xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggy-Boo View Post

Emeric's eyes widen in horror at what was occurring before him. Dear Merlin, she was in the fountain his worse nightmare had just occurred. The color in his sheet darken to about blood red, he was blushing from head to toe. "I'm so sorry Miss. Merlin's Beard!!! What can I do." In Emeric's fluster of panic he had totally forgotten that he was a wizard with a wand and could help dry her clothes easlily, but he was stammering so hard he would have been completely useless no matter what.

"Are you hurt. Do you need a healer?" He shot his head up thinking he was going to find one out of peer luck. But he's not at St. Mungo's he's at the ministry healers probably weren't around that often.

At least he had the decency to be embarrassed for what he had done, Megan though savagely. A few well chosen words that were not fit to be uttered aloud ran through her mind. She was soaked, hungry and angry. "I think you've done enough for today,'' she said haughtily. Her co-workers might know her as one of the happiest and most easy going persons in the Ministry but right now...

She ignored the Healer question. "You know, there is something you can help with,'' he voice icy and not giving away a single bit of the sudden idea that had came to mind. "How about you helping me up?'' Megan extended a hand.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 07-17-2017, 05:24 AM   #128 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Ethan beamed...and then cackled at Zander's reaction. "And here I thought you'd be a new person after university." Truth, but Ethan was relieved to see an old familiar face, and his old peculiarities that's truly Zander Adair. "You survived Hogwarts...surely you can get through...whatever it is that's going on with you," he said gesturing his hands wildly in front of an old pal.

The blonde Mordaunt gave him a good natured laugh and pointed a finger in between his eyes. "You're being sentimental. I'm sensing a hug fest," he said chuckling. Merlin, he missed this. He missed being around old buddies from Hogwarts and just be carefree. Ethan pouted as he showed Zander his box of treats and coffee. "Did you really think I spent time getting an education in Magical Forensics to bring coffee for my boss? This is mine for your information, thank you very much, and yes, I work here. Your resident Sherlock Holmes. Sort of." BEAM. Dream come true for this kid, mhm!
"Come on, hug yer old pal!" he exclaimed opening his arms, ready to catch a shook former Head Boy. Please feel free to shut him up before he attracts unsolicited attention from fellow colleagues.
"Old habits never die, I guess?" he offered with a laugh. The former Gryffindor wanted to correct his friend as he hadn't gone to University, but decided against it. He didn't want to embarrass himself any further and not going to University was a thing that he got a lot of slack for anyways. Best to let that one slide, y'know? It'd make his life easier (or maybe just this single moment, but still). "Surely," he repeated back with an amused smile. "Though, I may never be able to show my face around level six ever again..." Yup. Not even a year in and he already had a long list of people he needed to actively avoid around here. It was only a matter of time until he had the whole ministry written down and was out of a job.

"Am I? I've been trying to tone that down. It gives Soph more reason to make fun of me," Mr. Sentimental was Zander Adair's middle name. Though, he wouldn't oppose to a hug fest. He was a hugger, after all. And this was Ethan Mordaunt they were talking about. Zander missed this too. He felt much more at ease while standing here chatting with an old friend than he did up in his stuffy cubicle by himself. Speaking of which, he let out a loud laugh at Ethan's response to his question. "Ah thank Merlin. I don't doubt it by the way, you're way more qualified than me!" he grinned, still fighting off residual laughter. "What??? That's awesome! First solving mysteries for Hogwarts, and now the whole wizarding world!" Or at least the wizarding uk. "You've really made it, man."

"Ah, not so loud! I don't want the other half of the ministry to write me off too!" he laughed good naturally before throwing his arms around his blonde friend. People weren't staring... Right? Because Zander definitely didn't need any more of that today. He had already attracted enough unsolicited attention in the past hour, thank you very much.

You are Lemon!
Old 07-17-2017, 01:41 PM   #129 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM
Sea Serpent

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emeric Grant
Mysteries
Mommy of 3 <3 <3 <3

SPOILER!!: Megan <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
At least he had the decency to be embarrassed for what he had done, Megan though savagely. A few well chosen words that were not fit to be uttered aloud ran through her mind. She was soaked, hungry and angry. "I think you've done enough for today,'' she said haughtily. Her co-workers might know her as one of the happiest and most easy going persons in the Ministry but right now...

She ignored the Healer question. "You know, there is something you can help with,'' he voice icy and not giving away a single bit of the sudden idea that had came to mind. "How about you helping me up?'' Megan extended a hand.

Help her up ..... oh dear ... that would be the gentlemanly thing to do, yes, and after all he had been the one to dump her in the fountain, but Emeric was late .... and umm ... lets be real, he didn't want to get wet himself. Being in close proximity to a woman who had just been tossed into the fountain didn't bode well for Emeric, not at all.

But none the less he extended his hand after just a moment of hesitation. "Yes of course!" He answered helping to hoist her to her feet. That's when he suddenly remembered that he was a wizard. "I can help dry you clothes if you'd like." He added gesturing with his wand to show what he meant. He wasn't sure if that was too forward ... oh Dear Merlin his first day at the Ministry was starting to feel like his first day at Hogwarts. Ugh ... "I'm Emeric by the way, Emeric Grant." He added, he then starting shaking her hand since he still had a hold of it from helping her up.
Old 07-18-2017, 06:40 PM   #130 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Emeric! <3
Quote:

Help her up ..... oh dear ... that would be the gentlemanly thing to do, yes, and after all he had been the one to dump her in the fountain, but Emeric was late .... and umm ... lets be real, he didn't want to get wet himself. Being in close proximity to a woman who had just been tossed into the fountain didn't bode well for Emeric, not at all.

But none the less he extended his hand after just a moment of hesitation. "Yes of course!" He answered helping to hoist her to her feet. That's when he suddenly remembered that he was a wizard. "I can help dry you clothes if you'd like." He added gesturing with his wand to show what he meant. He wasn't sure if that was too forward ... oh Dear Merlin his first day at the Ministry was starting to feel like his first day at Hogwarts. Ugh ... "I'm Emeric by the way, Emeric Grant." He added, he then starting shaking her hand since he still had a hold of it from helping her up.

Megan really thought the man would have not grabbed her hand when she saw him hesitate. But this was only for a moment. She she smirked when his hand met hers and she quickly grabbed onto it with both hers. The blond had no interest in knowing his name or in him helping her dry off. She was quite capable of doing the latter for herself.

Using all her strength (which she had plenty of thanks to eating right and lots of work outs), she tried to pull him into the Fountain. It was childish, she knew but all sorts of foul words were going through her mind right now. She was that angry.

Would she be able to haul him into the Fountain?

Old 07-19-2017, 02:42 PM   #131 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM
Sea Serpent

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emeric Grant
Mysteries
Mommy of 3 <3 <3 <3

SPOILER!!: Megan I Love You
Quote:

Megan really thought the man would have not grabbed her hand when she saw him hesitate. But this was only for a moment. She she smirked when his hand met hers and she quickly grabbed onto it with both hers. The blond had no interest in knowing his name or in him helping her dry off. She was quite capable of doing the latter for herself.

Using all her strength (which she had plenty of thanks to eating right and lots of work outs), she tried to pull him into the Fountain. It was childish, she knew but all sorts of foul words were going through her mind right now. She was that angry.

Would she be able to haul him into the Fountain?

"AHHHHHHHHHHh" Emeric let out a rather girly screech as he felt a strong swift tug on his hand. He lost his balance for a quick second and did kind of one leg balance thing, but was after a few excruciating seconds regained his footing.

"Merlin's Beard Lady!" Emeric said as he rounded on her then! "What kind of moves are you trying to pull here! It was an accident the first time." What a childish move! Though Emeric would be lying if he hadn't thought about sticking his foot behind her and giving her a push to send her in the fountain again. Maybe he should .... Emeric starting to shift so his foot was behind hers as they spoke. He wasn't above doing it again.

"I did apologize." He added, thinking maybe a cup of coffee would smooth this over... maybe he shouldn't push her in again...
Old 07-26-2017, 01:11 AM   #132 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Emeric is so sweet :3
Quote:

"AHHHHHHHHHHh" Emeric let out a rather girly screech as he felt a strong swift tug on his hand. He lost his balance for a quick second and did kind of one leg balance thing, but was after a few excruciating seconds regained his footing.

"Merlin's Beard Lady!" Emeric said as he rounded on her then! "What kind of moves are you trying to pull here! It was an accident the first time." What a childish move! Though Emeric would be lying if he hadn't thought about sticking his foot behind her and giving her a push to send her in the fountain again. Maybe he should .... Emeric starting to shift so his foot was behind hers as they spoke. He wasn't above doing it again.

"I did apologize." He added, thinking maybe a cup of coffee would smooth this over... maybe he shouldn't push her in again...

Really now? Was this a man or a woman? Megan had barely the time to wonder exactly that when she burst out laugh (a rather loud and cruel one too) when he did that hilarious one- foot hop. It would have been even better if he had actually fallen in but to her immense disappointment, this was not the case.

"I think it would be quite obvious the kind of moves I'm trying to pull,'' she said rather coldly and climbing to her feet. As she did so, Megan released his hand. "You need to be more careful of where you're going. You owe me a sandwich. Just as for Megan from Accidents and Catastrophes when you deliver it there.'' Ignoring Emeric and his foot, Megan got out of the Fountain and began drying herself off using the Hot Air Charm.

Old 07-26-2017, 01:35 AM   #133 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM
Sea Serpent

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emeric Grant
Mysteries
Mommy of 3 <3 <3 <3

SPOILER!!: Oh he'll send you a sandwich:P
Quote:

Really now? Was this a man or a woman? Megan had barely the time to wonder exactly that when she burst out laugh (a rather loud and cruel one too) when he did that hilarious one- foot hop. It would have been even better if he had actually fallen in but to her immense disappointment, this was not the case.

"I think it would be quite obvious the kind of moves I'm trying to pull,'' she said rather coldly and climbing to her feet. As she did so, Megan released his hand. "You need to be more careful of where you're going. You owe me a sandwich. Just as for Megan from Accidents and Catastrophes when you deliver it there.'' Ignoring Emeric and his foot, Megan got out of the Fountain and began drying herself off using the Hot Air Charm.

This 'girl' was irritating! And Emeric was starting to loose his patience with her. Ugh, Dear Merlin why oh why did he have to run into her! Of all the people it happened to be the most annoying person on the planet and he had just met her. Wonder what her Department thought of her. She looked young ... maybe that was her excuse for her childish behavior.

"Check the bag to make sure it doesn't contain Dragon Dung first." He added watching her dry off.... maybe now was a good time to just depart ... leave on what ever poor terms they had left it on before this got out of hand. After all Emeric was still late for his first day. He just felt bad about how things went down here. "Look, I'm sorry about this all, it wasn't intentional you know." He let out a sigh a defeat.
Old 07-30-2017, 07:48 PM   #134 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: *pets Emeric* <3
Quote:

This 'girl' was irritating! And Emeric was starting to loose his patience with her. Ugh, Dear Merlin why oh why did he have to run into her! Of all the people it happened to be the most annoying person on the planet and he had just met her. Wonder what her Department thought of her. She looked young ... maybe that was her excuse for her childish behavior.

"Check the bag to make sure it doesn't contain Dragon Dung first." He added watching her dry off.... maybe now was a good time to just depart ... leave on what ever poor terms they had left it on before this got out of hand. After all Emeric was still late for his first day. He just felt bad about how things went down here. "Look, I'm sorry about this all, it wasn't intentional you know." He let out a sigh a defeat.

Megan rolled her eyes but she still continued to ignore Emeric. Really, she was still annoyed even though she was almost dry. All that was damp was her hair which she started to work on by moving her wand over her head.

All the while ignoring the man.

Megan even started to head back in the direction of the lifts to get to her Department. There, she would be able to whip up something else to eat. "Yeah, sure. Speak to me when I'm not grumpy or hungry otherwise you can expect to be jinxed.'' Without looking back at him, the woman stepped into the lift, back still to him and wand- drying her hair.

Old 07-31-2017, 05:01 AM   #135 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
"Old habits never die, I guess?" he offered with a laugh. The former Gryffindor wanted to correct his friend as he hadn't gone to University, but decided against it. He didn't want to embarrass himself any further and not going to University was a thing that he got a lot of slack for anyways. Best to let that one slide, y'know? It'd make his life easier (or maybe just this single moment, but still). "Surely," he repeated back with an amused smile. "Though, I may never be able to show my face around level six ever again..." Yup. Not even a year in and he already had a long list of people he needed to actively avoid around here. It was only a matter of time until he had the whole ministry written down and was out of a job.

"Am I? I've been trying to tone that down. It gives Soph more reason to make fun of me," Mr. Sentimental was Zander Adair's middle name. Though, he wouldn't oppose to a hug fest. He was a hugger, after all. And this was Ethan Mordaunt they were talking about. Zander missed this too. He felt much more at ease while standing here chatting with an old friend than he did up in his stuffy cubicle by himself. Speaking of which, he let out a loud laugh at Ethan's response to his question. "Ah thank Merlin. I don't doubt it by the way, you're way more qualified than me!" he grinned, still fighting off residual laughter. "What??? That's awesome! First solving mysteries for Hogwarts, and now the whole wizarding world!" Or at least the wizarding uk. "You've really made it, man."

"Ah, not so loud! I don't want the other half of the ministry to write me off too!" he laughed good naturally before throwing his arms around his blonde friend. People weren't staring... Right? Because Zander definitely didn't need any more of that today. He had already attracted enough unsolicited attention in the past hour, thank you very much.
People may have given them a good stare, considering that the blonde one had been obnoxiously loud for an office setting and the fact that they both looked young and new in the Ministry. Well, at least the people around them were mature enough to just ignore them completely. HUG FEST HAPPENING YO! "New habits are good, but this...this old Zander right here is always good news." Ethan said giving Zander a solid slap on the arm. The former Slytherin prefect always thought that the Ministry was boring, and would never have dreamed of working for the British Wizarding Government, however, the thought of doing a bigger role in society was just too good to pass. He'd laboured well and hard during his Hogwarts years, and the same could be said during his University. Why put all of that to waste? Although working for the Swiss Intelligence Agency had been a good one too. "Now this gets interesting...what did you do, Head Boy? I heard Lynley's a feisty one...but," he paused giving Zander a good look from head to toe, "You came out in one piece, so well done?" the corners of Ethan's eyes crinkled as he smiled.

Tone it down? Is this guy for real? "No mate, you're doing it wrong." Ethan said waving his available hand in front of Zander, and placed his index finger against his lips in thought. Spending a few dramatic seconds later, he gestured Zander to move closer and whispered in his ear, "Ladies love sentimental guys. Trust me." with a wink, Ethan gave the former Head Boy a good pat on the shoulder for good measure. "Oh heeeey, how's Sophie doing? How's the wand thing going on for her? OH! Tell her I miss her brownies too." Yes yes, good times! But then enough about all the good Hogwarts memories! "Oh please, I've got so much more to learn. This place, or at least our laboratory is my kind of detective heaven. I wish Simon was here too though...we'd be the dream team," Ethan shrugged and headed for the edge of the fountain and took a seat, "So I never asked, what are you doing here in the Ministry? Level 6? Transportation?" he asked looking a bit confused while opening his box of donuts and offered them to his friend. Zander didn't look like the Transpo kinda guy.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.