sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1379 users online including...
PhoenixRising , Evaxic , Svetlufy , Michailcgn , Svetlpuj , astrocat , Stevendalo

9 members
1370 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Morgan P. Nickles Era

Morgan P. Nickles Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Morgan P. Nickles [IC January 2094 - December 2096; OOC October 2017 - October 2018]

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2018, 04:58 AM   #26 (permalink)

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

It was the one thing Mrs. Bones had asked her to do, and it appeared she had already messed it up. How one could lose the Minister of Magic, she wasn’t sure, but she’d done it. She had been almost certain he was sitting at his desk, but when she had made a pass by, the room was empty.

After roaming around a most of the levels near his office, she decided the best thing to do would be to keep an eye on the Atrium lifts. She had a much higher chance of seeing him there, and could catch if he was trying to leave, than simply sitting at her desk and hoping he would return.

Ashery positioned herself slightly off to the side of the lift area, keeping out of the way of the many witches and wizards while still having full view of the entire area. She also had a letter in hand, that was nothing more than a made up memo that looked like it needed to be signed should she happen to run into the Minister of Magic and need to stop him without raising suspicion.
Old 08-19-2018, 03:16 AM   #27 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
It was the one thing Mrs. Bones had asked her to do, and it appeared she had already messed it up. How one could lose the Minister of Magic, she wasn’t sure, but she’d done it. She had been almost certain he was sitting at his desk, but when she had made a pass by, the room was empty.

After roaming around a most of the levels near his office, she decided the best thing to do would be to keep an eye on the Atrium lifts. She had a much higher chance of seeing him there, and could catch if he was trying to leave, than simply sitting at her desk and hoping he would return.

Ashery positioned herself slightly off to the side of the lift area, keeping out of the way of the many witches and wizards while still having full view of the entire area. She also had a letter in hand, that was nothing more than a made up memo that looked like it needed to be signed should she happen to run into the Minister of Magic and need to stop him without raising suspicion.
Sweet SOLSTICE....it had been a NIGHT.

Though the Mysteries Department Head would have GLADLY traded the fiasco that had been his home last night for another black hole or for the Encephalons to get loose and try to redecorate the level again with their telekinesis. He imagined Medea was still finding and cleaning up bits of mashed potato from Andromeda's demonstration of just how the Andromeda galaxy for which she was named ate the Milky Way’s sibling as a threat to Aries to stop shoving peas up his nose and agitating Atlas at the dinner table. He had THOUGHT moving the twins at the opposite ends of the table would help...but without his nephew around as a sort of buffer for the boys...it was absolute chaos.

Andromeda taking advantage, as she did, to run all sorts of social experiments on her brothers. Sharp mind, she had. Must to his delight as the astronomer had already begun teaching her long division at age five and she was well on her way now at the ripe age of eight to helping him chart stars and make other sorts of stellar predictions. But did she have to apply physics and threaten to turn her brothers into half-digested bits of galactic meals at the dinner table?

...so proud.

As it was, Airey Flamsteed was running a bit behind schedule after a business trip outside of the Ministry and pushed his way towards the lifts with an impressive though not quite astronomical sized coffee in his hands. No sleep had happened, and it was apparent by the dark circles under his eyes. "....prefer Early Grey. Hot..." he mumbled to himself after taking a sip and pushing the button to summon the lift.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
Old 08-19-2018, 04:18 AM   #28 (permalink)

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office

SPOILER!!: Airey
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Sweet SOLSTICE....it had been a NIGHT.

Though the Mysteries Department Head would have GLADLY traded the fiasco that had been his home last night for another black hole or for the Encephalons to get loose and try to redecorate the level again with their telekinesis. He imagined Medea was still finding and cleaning up bits of mashed potato from Andromeda's demonstration of just how the Andromeda galaxy for which she was named ate the Milky Way’s sibling as a threat to Aries to stop shoving peas up his nose and agitating Atlas at the dinner table. He had THOUGHT moving the twins at the opposite ends of the table would help...but without his nephew around as a sort of buffer for the boys...it was absolute chaos.

Andromeda taking advantage, as she did, to run all sorts of social experiments on her brothers. Sharp mind, she had. Must to his delight as the astronomer had already begun teaching her long division at age five and she was well on her way now at the ripe age of eight to helping him chart stars and make other sorts of stellar predictions. But did she have to apply physics and threaten to turn her brothers into half-digested bits of galactic meals at the dinner table?

...so proud.

As it was, Airey Flamsteed was running a bit behind schedule after a business trip outside of the Ministry and pushed his way towards the lifts with an impressive though not quite astronomical sized coffee in his hands. No sleep had happened, and it was apparent by the dark circles under his eyes. "....prefer Early Grey. Hot..." he mumbled to himself after taking a sip and pushing the button to summon the lift.

He was still missing and she was starting to panic. As much as she wanted to remain invisible on her task, she was going to have to find a way to ask for help. Spotting an older gentleman, who looked like he might be of importance, she zeroed in on him and whispered "Psst! Sir. Over here!" She blushed, realizing her loud whisper was more attention grabbing than talking in a normal voice would have been. Why she ever thought she would be good at the job was completely unknown. No, she did know why. She had spent several years watching after twin toddlers, then preschoolers. If she was able to keep track of them, she figured keeping track of one adult would be easier by far.

She stepped away from the wall and not so casually bolted over to the man. "Hi. I'm Ashery. Personal Assistant to Mrs. January Bones." Failing spy, soon to be unemployed. "Do you have a moment?" She hoped beyond all else that he would stop and talk to her. It was her best option since there was no way she was going back to the Ministers Office without knowing his location.
Old 08-19-2018, 02:38 PM   #29 (permalink)

Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12

Quote:
He was still missing and she was starting to panic. As much as she wanted to remain invisible on her task, she was going to have to find a way to ask for help. Spotting an older gentleman, who looked like he might be of importance, she zeroed in on him and whispered "Psst! Sir. Over here!" She blushed, realizing her loud whisper was more attention grabbing than talking in a normal voice would have been. Why she ever thought she would be good at the job was completely unknown. No, she did know why. She had spent several years watching after twin toddlers, then preschoolers. If she was able to keep track of them, she figured keeping track of one adult would be easier by far.

She stepped away from the wall and not so casually bolted over to the man. "Hi. I'm Ashery. Personal Assistant to Mrs. January Bones." Failing spy, soon to be unemployed. "Do you have a moment?" She hoped beyond all else that he would stop and talk to her. It was her best option since there was no way she was going back to the Ministers Office without knowing his location.
Ah yes, but when the man she was tracking was he himself the equivalent of a toddler...well. No, scratch that. Airey did not want to insult the intellect of his children whom he knew to have a superior intellect to their favorite Minister.

Nursing his non-tea hot beverage, he obviously heard the stage whisper in his direction. "No sir," he said on reflex, recalling that first lesson of the term feeling at Hogwarts all to clearly once again. "Sir is for my father. Just Airey or Flamsteed will suffice." He tone was somewhat lazy, not because he was disingenuous or annoyed - okay, he was a little because he hated being called sir - but the drowsiness was propelling his ability to speak.

Taking another sip, his forget-me-not blue eyes peered at her over the rim of his mug as she introduced herself. Ah yes, now that she mentioned it she did have that air of familiarity to her. "I recall. Will you tell January next time you see her I promise I will find a suitable liaison this year?" Probably. It hadn't entirely been a priority to the man considering everything else on his Mysteries plate. "I have several, actually. What can I do you for?"

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
Old 08-19-2018, 03:55 PM   #30 (permalink)

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office

Quote:

Ah yes, but when the man she was tracking was he himself the equivalent of a toddler...well. No, scratch that. Airey did not want to insult the intellect of his children whom he knew to have a superior intellect to their favorite Minister.

Nursing his non-tea hot beverage, he obviously heard the stage whisper in his direction. "No sir," he said on reflex, recalling that first lesson of the term feeling at Hogwarts all to clearly once again. "Sir is for my father. Just Airey or Flamsteed will suffice." He tone was somewhat lazy, not because he was disingenuous or annoyed - okay, he was a little because he hated being called sir - but the drowsiness was propelling his ability to speak.

Taking another sip, his forget-me-not blue eyes peered at her over the rim of his mug as she introduced herself. Ah yes, now that she mentioned it she did have that air of familiarity to her. "I recall. Will you tell January next time you see her I promise I will find a suitable liaison this year?" Probably. It hadn't entirely been a priority to the man considering everything else on his Mysteries plate. "I have several, actually. What can I do you for?"
She looked at him, confusion on her face. She knew she should know who the man was, but all her mind could focus on was finding HIM before she got fired or he got into some sort of trouble. Panic was overriding any sort of normal brain function. She blinked a few times "Um, okay. I'll let her know." She didn't know why the gentleman, this Mister Airey Flamsteed, was asking her to do something for him when she was obviously in need of help.

"Yes, sir, um, I mean Mister Airey."
She was fumbling over all her words. "Have you seen the Minister? I need to find him. Like right now." Her volume started increasing as she spoke. Did the man not understand that it was an emergency? "I'm supposed to be tracking him." She shook her head, she wasn't supposed to say that part. "What I meant to say was I'm supposed to be tracking him down to, um..." Think!! "To sign this important memo." She held up the folder of papers in her hand, thankful she hadn't stopped to deliver them before heading to the lifts. It made perfect sense that she would need to find the Minister in a hurry if there was an important document to be signed.

The man knew January, he looked like he was in some sort of leadership position, he surely must have some idea where the Minister would be. Please let him know where the Minister might be.
Old 08-21-2018, 12:05 AM   #31 (permalink)

Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12

Quote:
She looked at him, confusion on her face. She knew she should know who the man was, but all her mind could focus on was finding HIM before she got fired or he got into some sort of trouble. Panic was overriding any sort of normal brain function. She blinked a few times "Um, okay. I'll let her know." She didn't know why the gentleman, this Mister Airey Flamsteed, was asking her to do something for him when she was obviously in need of help.

"Yes, sir, um, I mean Mister Airey."
She was fumbling over all her words. "Have you seen the Minister? I need to find him. Like right now." Her volume started increasing as she spoke. Did the man not understand that it was an emergency? "I'm supposed to be tracking him." She shook her head, she wasn't supposed to say that part. "What I meant to say was I'm supposed to be tracking him down to, um..." Think!! "To sign this important memo." She held up the folder of papers in her hand, thankful she hadn't stopped to deliver them before heading to the lifts. It made perfect sense that she would need to find the Minister in a hurry if there was an important document to be signed.

The man knew January, he looked like he was in some sort of leadership position, he surely must have some idea where the Minister would be. Please let him know where the Minister might be.
.....Mister Airey.

Sweet solstice.

Swallowing back some unsolicited commentary, the former Astronomy professor instead listened to what she was saying about the Minister....and had even MORE unsolicited commentary about the man who was denser than one cubic metre of neutronium...when it happened again.

Suddenly hunching down on all fours, Airey's shoulders gave a violent hunch forward and it sounded as though he were dry heaving. Only soon the horrific GLUB GLUB GLUB sound of SOMETHING caught in his throat echoed in the space and within another few insanely uncomfortable moments the lanky man had coughed up, without mistake, a hairball.

The fifth one of the day, most ever, and he gave an uncomfortable tug on the sleeve of his freshly pressed suit before making an attempt to stand...only he found himself unable to do so - body frozen in place and shaking just as violently if not MORE so than his shoulders had only moments earlier.

"Ashery....move aw----" he growled, though soon words - human at least - were impossible to create as the very composition of his mouth and throat morphed into something that was not his own.

His body shrunk and became hidden within his suit - not one of his favorites, thankfully, but still one he was particularly fond of - and soon there was nothing but a seemingly breathing pile of fabric on the floor where the department head had once stood.

That is...until a head (well dressed, for the record, as it was still wearing the white shirt and sporting a crimson The Original Series Operations pattern necktie) poke itself out of the navy blue jacket and GROWLED at the younger woman before letting out a bit of a menacing hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss.

Old 08-21-2018, 04:20 AM   #32 (permalink)

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office

Quote:

.....Mister Airey.

Sweet solstice.

Swallowing back some unsolicited commentary, the former Astronomy professor instead listened to what she was saying about the Minister....and had even MORE unsolicited commentary about the man who was denser than one cubic metre of neutronium...when it happened again.

Suddenly hunching down on all fours, Airey's shoulders gave a violent hunch forward and it sounded as though he were dry heaving. Only soon the horrific GLUB GLUB GLUB sound of SOMETHING caught in his throat echoed in the space and within another few insanely uncomfortable moments the lanky man had coughed up, without mistake, a hairball.

The fifth one of the day, most ever, and he gave an uncomfortable tug on the sleeve of his freshly pressed suit before making an attempt to stand...only he found himself unable to do so - body frozen in place and shaking just as violently if not MORE so than his shoulders had only moments earlier.

"Ashery....move aw----" he growled, though soon words - human at least - were impossible to create as the very composition of his mouth and throat morphed into something that was not his own.

His body shrunk and became hidden within his suit - not one of his favorites, thankfully, but still one he was particularly fond of - and soon there was nothing but a seemingly breathing pile of fabric on the floor where the department head had once stood.

That is...until a head (well dressed, for the record, as it was still wearing the white shirt and sporting a crimson The Original Series Operations pattern necktie) poke itself out of the navy blue jacket and GROWLED at the younger woman before letting out a bit of a menacing hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss.

While still prattling on about finding the Minister, Ashery was ripped from her train of thought by Mister Airey hacking up some sort of glob. Just as she was about to comment on the grossness the man dropped to the ground. Baffled to what was going on, she stepped in closer. Was the man having some sort of fit? Was it a heart attack? He was old, so the latter was highly possible.

"What in Merlin's?!?" her words were cut off by the morphing body before her. Her eyes widened and she froze in place. Her mind was screaming for her to move, but her legs would not cooperate. The thing was growling at her. She opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out. She was frozen with fear and confusion.

The catlike head poked out of the suit and growled at her again. It growled! At her! Like she was some sort of prey separated from the heard on the Serengeti. Her heart thundered in her chest and her instincts took over. The only thing that came to mind was to reach out and bop it on the nose. "No! Sit!" she yelled at the large cat, like it was a naughty little puppy that had just piddled on the carpet.

Last edited by Birchwoodmom; 08-29-2018 at 11:18 PM. Reason: typos are killing me
Old 08-21-2018, 04:31 AM   #33 (permalink)

Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default time to go on a wild cat chase >:D

Quote:
While still prattling on about finding the Minister, Ashery was ripped from her train of thought by Mister Airey hacking up some sort of glob. Just as she was about to comment on the grossness the man dropped to the ground. Baffled to what was going on, she stepped in closer. Was the man having some sort of fit? Was it a heart attack? He was old, so the latter was highly possible.

"What in Merlin's?!?" her words were cut off by the morphing body before her. Her eyes widened and she froze in place. Her mind was screaming for her to move, but her legs would not cooperate. The thing was growling at her. She opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out. She was frozen with fear and confusion.

The catlike head poked out of the suite and growled at her again. It growled! At her! Like she was some sort of prey separated from the heard on the Serengeti. Her heart thundered in her chest and her instincts took over. The only thing that came to mind was to reach out and bop it on the nose. "No! Sit!" she yelled at the large cat, like it was a naughty little puppy that had just piddled on the carpet.
Airey Flamsteed was still very much present inside the feline before the woman, but at the moment confusion had numbed the man's superior intellect and natural instinct was kicking in. The instinct belonging to that of the cheetah whose form he currently had.

So there was a duality going on inside the feline at the moment. On the one hand, the man was high key insulted at being told to sit of all things. On the other...the animalistic reaction to being YELLED at was unsavory and alarming, igniting the fight or flight instinct within the creature. Thankfully, it was the flight instinct that won.

In the next instant, the great cat LEAPED out of its navy two piece suit prison - still with the sharp white dress suit on and necktie - and took off at that infamous 120 km/h speed known to the speckled beast.

CATCH HIM IF YOU CAN!

Old 08-21-2018, 04:45 AM   #34 (permalink)

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
Default Here kitty kitty :)

Quote:

Airey Flamsteed was still very much present inside the feline before the woman, but at the moment confusion had numbed the man's superior intellect and natural instinct was kicking in. The instinct belonging to that of the cheetah whose form he currently had.

So there was a duality going on inside the feline at the moment. On the one hand, the man was high key insulted at being told to sit of all things. On the other...the animalistic reaction to being YELLED at was unsavory and alarming, igniting the fight or flight instinct within the creature. Thankfully, it was the flight instinct that won.

In the next instant, the great cat LEAPED out of its navy two piece suit prison - still with the sharp white dress suit on and necktie - and took off at that infamous 120 km/h speed known to the speckled beast.

CATCH HIM IF YOU CAN!
Much to her displeasure, the cat did not do what it was told. "Mister Airey Flamsteed you will stop being a cat this very moment!" Her entire body was shaking with fear and adrenaline, making her voice go up and down awkwardly in pitch. If she hand't been so terrified, she would have run away. But seeing that this was most likely going to get back to Mrs. Bones, another failure on her part, she was going to make sure the man returned to his proper human state.

Her hand reached out to try and grab the spotted beast, but it must have sensed her movement and it bolted away. "No! Stop!" She yelled as she too bolted off in the same direction. That cat didn't realize who it was up against. She had multiple older brothers. Chasing down a crazed cat would be nothing compared to going after one of them.

As she ran down the length of the building, dodging this way and that, trying to avoid the screaming and confused witches and wizards that lined the walls, all she could think about was not losing her job. She needed the job. She had to eat and pay rent. No old man was going to take that away without a fight.

Her eyes widened once more, focusing in on the quickly approaching wall at the other end of the building. Mr. Flamsteed was going to have to stop or turn around and run back at her. She pulled out her wand and continued running as fast as her legs could carry.