FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9872
Classes: 15
Professors: 12

View Points

Members

There are 1062 users online including...
Albertrhaw , DuckyLinJi , Kimothy , Alexooc , LindaErali

6 members
1056 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Regina Hawthorne's Reign > Term 50: September - December 2018

Term 50: September - December 2018 Term Fifty: Austere Academy (Sept 2096 - June 2097)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2016, 01:34 AM

Default Middle Cars

If you suffer from FOMO or just want to be in the involved with everything, then the middle passenger cars of the train are for you. Just like the other cars, a long corridor provides access to the many compartments, each labelled with a letter, available for you and your friends to hunker down in until the train has come to a complete stop. Cushioned seats and large windows, allowing perfect views of the British scenery on your journey, await.

Well, what are you waiting for? Slide open a compartment door and make yourself at home. Place any of your belongings not in the luggage car on the racks above you. Chat with your friends about what your summer plans, enjoy munching on the snacks you bought from the trolley lady, get ahead of the game by exchanging addresses, or take a long nap as the train travels over numerous hills and mountainsides. Whatever you do, exhibit your best behaviour -- the prefects will be regularly patrolling the corridors and poking their heads inside your compartment to make sure you are doing so.
Old 12-09-2018, 05:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default anyone!
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Nettie was so excited to finally have this awful term behind her. She supposed it wasn't ALL bad - there were actually quite a few high points. She was on the top points board, Quidditch had gone well, and they'd won the house cup!

Plus, she'd had her first ever detention. She was weirdly proud of that fact. She'd also be 100% ok if it was her LAST detention ever.

She had been so happy to see Fletcher and all those other monsters leave the Great Hall after being straight up SERVED by Hawthorne. She still wasn't sure how she felt about the Headmistress, especially after everything she'd experienced in her first year. Still, she was better than Scrimageour. Everyone was.

She was optimistic about next term - and she was ready for a nice break. She smiled to herself happily as she picked up Rudy out his kitty basket and placed him on her lap.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Old 12-09-2018, 09:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ally Rory
Slytherin
First Year
Stay Free

SPOILER!!: Lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Nettie was so excited to finally have this awful term behind her. She supposed it wasn't ALL bad - there were actually quite a few high points. She was on the top points board, Quidditch had gone well, and they'd won the house cup!

Plus, she'd had her first ever detention. She was weirdly proud of that fact. She'd also be 100% ok if it was her LAST detention ever.

She had been so happy to see Fletcher and all those other monsters leave the Great Hall after being straight up SERVED by Hawthorne. She still wasn't sure how she felt about the Headmistress, especially after everything she'd experienced in her first year. Still, she was better than Scrimageour. Everyone was.

She was optimistic about next term - and she was ready for a nice break. She smiled to herself happily as she picked up Rudy out his kitty basket and placed him on her lap.

Skyler needed to be distracted, at least dor a little while. So she found a seat with another person there. Hopefully they would let her sit down. She stood at the ooen compartment nervously.
"Hey, I'm Skyler...
May I sit in the compartment with you?" She asked her.
Old 12-10-2018, 03:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
SPOILER!!: Lizzy

Skyler needed to be distracted, at least dor a little while. So she found a seat with another person there. Hopefully they would let her sit down. She stood at the ooen compartment nervously.
"Hey, I'm Skyler...
May I sit in the compartment with you?" She asked her.
Trinetta looked up from the book she'd been reading (YAY for being able to read leisurely again!) and smiled at the Slytherin girl. She only knew that much about her, having recognized her from class - but she didn't know her name or much else. She smiled and held out a hand for her to make herself comfortable.

"Sure! Come in," she said with a grin.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Old 12-10-2018, 04:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ally Rory
Slytherin
First Year
Stay Free

Skyler smiled a tiny bit and walked inside. She sat down.
"What are you reading about?" She asked glancing at the book.
"Oh Uh...sorry I didn't ask your name first..."
Old 12-10-2018, 03:19 PM   #6 (permalink)

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8
Default Benjiiii

So this was it... the trip back home. She'd be lying if she said that it wasn't bittersweet, honestly. Of course she was ready to leave the madness that had been the term behind, but also... she wasn't keen on the thought of going home to sit alone for most of the summer. But so was the way things were. Perhaps her siblings would take pity on her and see to it she got to do some things?

For now, though, her focus was finding an empty compartment for she and Benji to share for the trip back to London. The Hufflepuff peered into compartments as she passed, eyes scanning for signs of life, and then avoiding those that indeed had people inside. And then FINALLY she found one that was free of human and pets alike!

Entering said empty compartment, the girl plopped down and pulled her cat carrier onto the seat next to her. "Soon as Benji finds us I'll let you out," she said softly to the white and single black spotted feline. Now where was the boy of her dreams?!
Old 12-10-2018, 04:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1

Quote:
Skyler smiled a tiny bit and walked inside. She sat down.
"What are you reading about?" She asked glancing at the book.
"Oh Uh...sorry I didn't ask your name first..."
"Oh, nothing. Just a muggle novel," Trinetta explained with a little chuckle, showing her the cover. "It's called The Hunger Games. It's a dystopian novel, it's actually very interesting. I'm enjoying it even more now that I can actually READ it," she joked with the girl. She was sure the Slytherin knew what she was getting at - she'd had to endure all the awful rules as well!

"Oh! Yes. I'm Trinetta but most people call me Nettie," she introduced herself. "And this is Rudy," she added, holding up her grey and white cat, who simply stared at her like she was crazy as she did so.

Old 12-10-2018, 08:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ally Rory
Slytherin
First Year
Stay Free

Skyer nodded a bit relaxed but still a bit on edge. The term seriously messed her up.
"He's cute," she smiled. "Can I pet him?"
Old 12-10-2018, 11:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1

Quote:
Skyer nodded a bit relaxed but still a bit on edge. The term seriously messed her up.
"He's cute," she smiled. "Can I pet him?"
"Of course! He's very friendly," Nettie explained as she picked up the cat and plopped him down next to her. Rudy looked up at the Slytherin girl expectedly as Nettie stretched out on the now vacated seat next to her.

"What's your name?" she asked.

Old 12-10-2018, 11:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMAC & DoM
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benjamin "Benji" Park
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore "Bear" Ronstadt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Freyja Westergaard
Mysteries
Default Phone post <3
(づ。◕ヮ◕。)づ ❤ cuddles please ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erindipity View Post
So this was it... the trip back home. She'd be lying if she said that it wasn't bittersweet, honestly. Of course she was ready to leave the madness that had been the term behind, but also... she wasn't keen on the thought of going home to sit alone for most of the summer. But so was the way things were. Perhaps her siblings would take pity on her and see to it she got to do some things?

For now, though, her focus was finding an empty compartment for she and Benji to share for the trip back to London. The Hufflepuff peered into compartments as she passed, eyes scanning for signs of life, and then avoiding those that indeed had people inside. And then FINALLY she found one that was free of human and pets alike!

Entering said empty compartment, the girl plopped down and pulled her cat carrier onto the seat next to her. "Soon as Benji finds us I'll let you out," she said softly to the white and single black spotted feline. Now where was the boy of her dreams?!
Benji could hardly believe it had only been nine months since he’d boarded the Hogwarts Express, full of anticipation for the new school year and excitement at the thought of being away from his parents and at Hogwarts once more. Of course, he hadn’t known how the year would actually unfold. Nine months? No way. It seemed like it had been five years or something, the way it had dragged on.

Sure, things had been set right at the end-of-term feast — and thank Merlin! He certainly was grateful for that — but that didn’t change the fact that he had had to endure the regime of terror for so long. He still felt a little unsettled, truthfully. Like he’d had no respite, and now he was heading back to a home that didn’t feel much different. That was why he loved Hogwarts so much usually. It was a break from the indifference or anger (with nothing in between the two things) he endured at home. But this year... it just hadn’t been.

Still, he reminded himself that one good — no, not good, GREAT — thing had come of this year: Penny Lane Goodman. He was almost positive that he wouldn’t have survived the year without her. And now his top priority was finding her on the train... But there were so many compartments and people buzzing all about that it was a little stressful, honestly.

He peered in compartment after compartment, occasionally offering a muttered apology to other students who he had accidentally interrupted and who looked very annoyed with him. It took him several tries before he finally spotted a familiar figure through the window of the door. Hurriedly, he slid it open and slipped inside. “Hey,” he said, his face flushing a bit at Penny’s mere proximity, a broad smile breaking across his face. He almost sank into the seat right across from her, then thought better of it and sat beside her, the cat carrier on the other side. It was a tight squeeze, but... Well, he didn’t exactly mind that, you know?
Old 12-11-2018, 01:46 AM   #11 (permalink)

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

SPOILER!!: Cutest Boy of LYFE
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakemysoul View Post
Benji could hardly believe it had only been nine months since he’d boarded the Hogwarts Express, full of anticipation for the new school year and excitement at the thought of being away from his parents and at Hogwarts once more. Of course, he hadn’t known how the year would actually unfold. Nine months? No way. It seemed like it had been five years or something, the way it had dragged on.

Sure, things had been set right at the end-of-term feast — and thank Merlin! He certainly was grateful for that — but that didn’t change the fact that he had had to endure the regime of terror for so long. He still felt a little unsettled, truthfully. Like he’d had no respite, and now he was heading back to a home that didn’t feel much different. That was why he loved Hogwarts so much usually. It was a break from the indifference or anger (with nothing in between the two things) he endured at home. But this year... it just hadn’t been.

Still, he reminded himself that one good — no, not good, GREAT — thing had come of this year: Penny Lane Goodman. He was almost positive that he wouldn’t have survived the year without her. And now his top priority was finding her on the train... But there were so many compartments and people buzzing all about that it was a little stressful, honestly.

He peered in compartment after compartment, occasionally offering a muttered apology to other students who he had accidentally interrupted and who looked very annoyed with him. It took him several tries before he finally spotted a familiar figure through the window of the door. Hurriedly, he slid it open and slipped inside. “Hey,” he said, his face flushing a bit at Penny’s mere proximity, a broad smile breaking across his face. He almost sank into the seat right across from her, then thought better of it and sat beside her, the cat carrier on the other side. It was a tight squeeze, but... Well, he didn’t exactly mind that, you know?

Just as Penny was slipping a cat treat through the little bars of the cat carrier to Cassiopeia the compartment door slid open. Of course the brunette immediately looked up, grinning. Just who she had been waiting for this whole time! Opening her mouth to speak he then flopped down next to her. YAY! That was what she was about to suggest, but he had obviously read her mind. AMAZING! Scooting a little closer to him she breathed his scent in. Heavenly.

Leaning her head against his shoulder she released a small sigh. "Hey yourself," she said quietly. This was probably the highlight of the whole bloody term, this. She was in her regular clothes and didn't have to worry about some crazed professor bursting through the doors and hexing them or some such. Not that any of them had paid much attention to the pair of them all term, aside from that garbage Divination lesson, that is. But it was all over now. Just a dream, right? Or else that was what she had likened it to anyway.

"My bruvver said he would apparate to get you sometime and bring you round our house. Do you think that would work? And he promised he'd bring me to Diagon Alley all the time he had free!" Not that she couldn't FLOO there or something, but it was nice to know he was planning to help her out in matters of the heart and all. Heh. "Pretty crazy final feast, eh?"

Was she babbling? Maybe? Was she happy? YOU BETCHA!
Old 12-11-2018, 05:17 AM   #12 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ally Rory
Slytherin
First Year
Stay Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

"Of course! He's very friendly," Nettie explained as she picked up the cat and plopped him down next to her. Rudy looked up at the Slytherin girl expectedly as Nettie stretched out on the now vacated seat next to her.

"What's your name?" she asked.

Skyler smiled a bit. "Skyler," she said. "It's uh..it's nice to meet you two," she said petting Rudy on his head.